PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good Star Wars RP

Lady Celeste
12-04-2009, 04:43 AM
Right now I am seriously craving a Star Wars RP. I have quite a number of ideas to choose from, most of them potentially revolving around the Jedi Academy, but suggestions are always welcome! Feel free to give me some of your ideas and we can work something out.

Sigma
12-04-2009, 05:14 AM
Oh. I'd be interested, I'm a Star Wars fan myself. so what are your ideas?

Lady Celeste
12-04-2009, 05:39 AM
Most of the ideas I have in mind are very abstract, mainly because I prefer to work out the details of my 1x1's with the other person. But so far the main idea I was thinking of a possible conspiracy on part of the Sith against or within the Jedi Academy. Luke Skywalker would most likely be away from the Academy when this plan is set in motion. (Either tricked by the Sith into leaving due to a false or even genuine threat, and/or captured by them, whatever suits you best.) Either way, while Luke is away the Sith might plant some of their own agents in key positions at the Academy and slowly attempt to take over the Academy altogether. Eventually the good guys, perhaps one or more students, would catch on to the plot and ultimately have to stop them.

Of course, like with all of my 1x1 ideas this plot is purely tentative, and you're certainly welcome to suggest any changes you want to make or even propose your own ideas.

Sigma
12-04-2009, 05:52 AM
So far it's good. will the rp just be centered around the Academy?

Lady Celeste
12-04-2009, 08:17 PM
It would for the most part, but I'm planning to expand it further to perhaps be connected to the threat Luke would be called away for. What do you think? Any ideas how this might work?

Sigma
12-04-2009, 09:09 PM
Can't really think of any for now. but good so far.

Lady Celeste
12-04-2009, 10:10 PM
OK, then I'll set up the RP and we can decide from there how we want it to go.

I'll get started on some profiles for my originals, but before I do that, which original characters would you like to play?

Lady Celeste
12-13-2009, 05:00 AM
Update

Sigma and I have talked over the details of our RP, so here are all of our profiles:

{Sigma's}

Name: Reric Nexia
Species: Human
Force Side: Light
Master: Tarak Sai
Appearance: Reric (http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/RP%20Characters%20and%20Stuff/character-326.jpg)
History: Growing up as an Orphan for four years of his life in the lower levels of Coruscant. Reric lost his parents to ravaging Cthons, and only he and his older sister, Miri survived. At the age of eight, reric had slowly discovered his force abilities and used them to his advantage for him and his sister to survive out in the underworld.
However it would soon lead to trouble one day when a swoop gang attempted to kill them both as revenge when Reric used the force to topple and damage all the swoop bikes. miri attempted to defend him but was overwhelmed and eventually taken by the gang's leader. and left reric beaten and severally wounded. that is when Tarak Sai came and healed the boy, sensing the force within him and soon took him in as his padawan.

Name: Tarak Sai
Species: Kel Dor
Padawans: Reric Nexia, Cree Somarra, Syra Vyss
Appearance: Tarak (http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/RP%20Characters%20and%20Stuff/character-2280.jpg)
History: Long before the Empire's fall and the rise of the New Jedi Order. Tarak was well aware of his force abilities before becoming a jedi like most of his people.
When the time came and the New Jedi Order arose. he quickly rose through the ranks as a knight and then a master. he had trained three padawans in his years as a knight and master. they saw him as a father figure of sorts as he cared deeply for his students like any master would.
One day he found a young reric severely wounded and healed him. he as felt the force within the child. he took him to the temple and request he take the child in. years later reric trains under master sai at Yavin with several other padawans.

{Mine}

Name: Cree Somarra
Species: Human
Appearance: Cree (http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/192/2/2/Painty_Jedi_by_Saehral.jpg)
History: A champion speeder bike racer on Coruscant, Cree took to the sport enthusiastically until one particular race, in which her bike ran out of power halfway through and was sent spiraling into a wall. Inadvertently, Cree had used the Force to save her life by propelling herself off the bike just before the collision, ultimately surviving the accident with little more than a few bruises. The incident did not go unnoticed by most of the audience, and she was approached in the hospital soon after by a Jedi spectator named Tarak Sai, who offered to take her to the Jedi Academy after her recovery. Although she declined the offer at first, the following night her best friend Syra, who was also approached, managed to convince her otherwise, and the two would leave for Yavin 4 soon after with the other recruits.

Name: Syra Vyss (Syr'avyss)
Species: Twi'lek
Appearance: Syra (http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs17/i/2007/221/b/f/Jaden_Korr_2_by_JosephB222.jpg)
History: An avid markswoman on Ryloth, Syra initially hid her hobby at first, becoming a lounge singer at a local cantina. This changed during a speeder bike race held at the cantina, when one of the participants, Cree Somarra, walked in on her while the young twi'lek was practicing with an old blaster rifle before the race. Each girl became fascinated by the other's talent, and over the next few months Cree started taking shooting lessons from Syra while Syra began attending Cree's races. She was in the front row on the day Cree had her accident, and was the first of the crowd to pour out of the stands toward Cree when she went flying off of her bike and plowed into the dirt. As it turned out, the collision had been more than enough to cause a number of broken bones and ribs, but oddly enough Cree had arrived at the hospital with little more than the odd cut and bruise. Syra was approached that evening by a Kel Dor named Tarak Sai, a Jedi in the audience at the time of the race, and he subsequently revealed her and Cree to both be Force-sensitive; Cree had in effect pushed herself off of the bike during the accident, and Syra had unwittingly used the Force to heal the majority of her injuries. He offered to recruit both of them into the New Jedi Order, which Syra eagerly accepted, and eventually she managed to convince Cree to accept as well.

Ryudo
01-24-2010, 05:44 AM
Hey guys, is this Rp still alive?