PDA

View Full Version : OnexOne Idea! Any guys interested?

Katt
12-04-2009, 04:53 PM
So, hopefully it would be a semi-lit at the least, because I have an issue with the really short posts....they bug the hell outta me xD So, here's one of my plot ideas:

It's Thalia's freshmen year in highschool, and she landed the female lead in the musical that is being put on. The bad thing? Her enemey landed the male lead. When they were younger they were best friends, but as they hit middle school, they grew apart. ________ ended up being more popular and adored, while Thalia stayed with her few friends and was labled as a bit of a loner. Almost every day, _______ finds new ways to mess with Thalia. When they perform the musical on opening night, they didn't realize that at they end they must kiss, which stirrs up old feelings from Thalia. What happens between the two?

Yah...I don't know if it's all that good of an idea and all, but I'm hoping somebody thinks it's good enough to do! Haha I have some other ideas too if you're bored but aren't really into this one. Just let me know!

Katt
12-04-2009, 05:36 PM
I'm really bored! Pretty pretty please, somebody join?! I'll give you a cookie! =D

Anne Bonny
12-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Hey honey. Let's just have one ooc thread for this story, k? Do you want me to remove this one or the other?

Also, hang in there! It might take some time, but I'm sure you'll get some attention here. RPA's a little slower in the mornings, and sometimes it takes a couple hours for people to notice a good rp.

On the plus side, that also means that your rp won't get drowned in other threads before someone sees in and joins you. If that makes sense. :)

Katt
12-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Haha, I suppose that makes sense. If you want to delete one of them, It doesn't really matter to me which one it is.