PDA

View Full Version : OneXone: Forgotten

Piercer
12-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Marc O' Riley left the small town of Brown Woods, when he was 18 ready to explore the world. After sight seeing, school, and some other amazing things he returned home at the age of 25. It was only 7 years since he had left, but the entire town changed and no one remembers him. Even as he knocked on his parents door for a big surprise return they looked at him as if he was some bum off the street and refused to let him in. Deciding he was going to unlock the mystery behind the towns odd changes he discovers so much more then he planned.

I will play Marc, I am looking for any one who wants to play male or female and for someone who is willing to go that extra mile and help me decided exactly what happen during the RP.

Much Love,
Piercer

Tranzo
12-04-2009, 08:59 PM
Hey Piercer, sounds like you've got a good idea going, but I'm curious as to how this is Fantasy and I might be interested. Also, if you're wanting to do a one on one, this might want to go in the Private Roleplay Out of Character.

Piercer
12-04-2009, 11:28 PM
It is in the Private Roleplay OOC.... so I am not sure what you are talking about. Unless someone moved it here....

Tranzo
12-04-2009, 11:51 PM
It was in the Fantasy OOC when I saw. Weird. o.o;;;