PDA

View Full Version : Soul's Souls

thesouleater
05-15-2011, 01:39 AM
I love the creative names people have come up with for the character threads. XD Mine isn't that creative though. oAo

Soul's Souls

All of the following characters are created from my own imagination. Anything that might be similar or the same to something is unintentional.

There might be the odd description of a place/world/city/town/etc. I'm currently in the progress of creating a really screwed up city that has a series of my characters in it. It might possibly become a book one day if I decide to write/draw a comic/novel. :D

Please DO NOT use my characters without my permission. Claiming they are your characters will result in a series of angry messages from myself should I find out.

I try to draw my own pictures. There might be the odd picture that isn't drawn by me and I will try to give credit to the original artist if possible.

I have a deviantArt if you like my art and would like to see some more of it. :) PM or VM me for the link (I use a very similar username, but its still different from the one I have right now).

There will be characters that are based specifically for movies/video games/anime/manga. It will be specified if they are based for one of those.

Blank template I'll be using for characters:

Name:
Weight:
Personality:
Appearance (picture):
Appearance (description):
History:
Drugs?:
Alcohol?:
Weapons?:
Other:

TBD= To Be Done/To Be Drawn

thesouleater
05-15-2011, 02:35 AM
Name: Sceetlez Rain
Species: Human
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 120lbs
Personality: TBD
Appearance (picture): TBD
Appearance (description): Sceetlez has a lean, somewhat short figure. He isn't very muscular, but he's probably stronger than your average, healthy man. He has lightly tanned skin and a really messed up face. Sceetlez' eyes don't have a colour - they're plain white. More often than not, his eyes really freak people out. He does his best to ignore the people, but sometimes it just doesn't work and he lashes out at them, explaining that he was born that way.
Sceetlez has short, shaggy, choppy hair. The original colour of his hair is no longer known since he's dyed it so much. Currently, he's stuck to a base colour of black with bright red tips. Sometimes he wonders what the original colour was, but when he tries to grow his original colour back out his hair turns up white. He's refused to think that his normal hair colour is white, so he has long since given up on trying to figure it out.
His outfit changes along with his hair, more often than not changing dramatically. At the moment Sceetlez wears a white, long-sleeve shirt underneith a blue-teal t-shirt. The shirt is completely plain, with absolutely no patterns or creases on it. He wears a pair of dark gray or black skinny jeans, with black ankle-high shoes. Every once in a while Sceetlez will sport a rainbow and black striped sweater (red, black, orange, black, yellow, black, etc.).
Sometime soon after creating the Rainbow Crew (see history) Sceetlez got a tattoo that made it look like he had stitches on his lips. People look at him funny and give him weird looks for having the tattoo, but he doesn't care.
Often Sceetlez will sport a belt that has to gun holsters on each side and a series of catridges on the back. This is for Sceetlez' unique weapons, The Rainbow Guns (see weapons).
History: Sceetlez was hit by a car at age 12. He was hit awkwardly, since he had been doing a cartwheel across the street. A friend had dared him to do cartwheels the whole way across the street and the driver had hit him exactly as he was coming back up from the cartwheel. This resulted in Sceetlez not remembering anything of his past, not even what his name was. He woke up a couple of days later in a hospital with his parents beside him, sleeping.
He had nearly fallen out of the hospital bed in shock, not know who they were, where he was, how he had gotten there or even why he was there. He had ripped off all the medical equipment in the next few seconds and started on his way out of the building. But they didn't let him leave and he ended up back in bed only minutes later. When they put him back in the bed and nurses started for him to try and reassemble to equipment, Sceetlez started screaming in fear. Both his parents had backed up to let the nurses at him and nurses also backed up at the noise.
Within seconds Sceetlez had jumped out of the bed again and looked out the window. They were only on the first floor, so he opened it and jumped out. Sprinting away from the hospital, Sceetlez quickly found himself lost in the city he once knew so well. He wondered into an alley way and hid there for a while, curled up in a ball.
Over the next few years, Sceetlez stole wallets and food to survive. Sometimes he would sleep in abandoned houses and sometimes he would be chased by police, until they could find him no longer. There was one chase where Sceetlez had run into a large field that happened to be in the middle of nowhere and he jumped through a broken window of a house. The police quickly gave up on him, not being able to find the now 16-year-old Sceetlez.
After a few minutes he had curled up into a ball and started crying in frustration. He had long locked up the memories of the hospital, never bringing them back to his immediate attention.
After crying for a few minutes, a man made himself noticed by telling Sceetlez he could fight back. That crying wasn't necessary. He handed Sceetlez two guns, a series of cartridges and a card. The man then collapsed and became dust in a few seconds.
From that moment on, Sceetlez created the 'Rainbow Crew', a group that fought against the screwed up government that had been created over the years. He continues to fight with the Rainbow Crew to his current age, slowly taking over the government.
Drugs?: Yes. Sceetlez takes a drug called the 'Rainbow Drug'. The Rainbow Drug is a special type of drug that Sceetlez himself created. It has no physical effects, meaning if you just glanced at someone you wouldn't be able to tell if they were taking the drug or not. The only way to tell is if you spend the time to diagnose the person mentally, or test them specifically for the drug.
The drug comes in a small pill that appears any colour you want it to look like.
Alcohol?: Not often. Sceetlez will have the odd drink in celebration of something, but even then he won't have much.
Weapons?: The rainbow guns. Sceetlez obtained these from an old man when he was hiding in an abandoned house (see history). The guns are your average guns, however they are specially made for a specific type of ammo. The guns shoot a special type of acid that looks like a rainbow. The acid only affects humans, however the acid has a special type of lotion that counters it. The lotion pretty much kills the acid the instant they touch. Sceetlez puts this lotion all over his body every morning, in the small chance that he might get affected by his own weapon.
Other: -has a tendency to scare people. He loves to freak out people outside of the Rainbow Crew, since the crew has gotten used to him