PDA

View Full Version : Erde (M) Interest anyone?

Strange Nerd Girl
05-15-2011, 02:55 AM
Okay here it is people.
This world/roleplay will be rated M for maturity. it will contain blood,gore,violence, some sensal activity. You have been warned.

This takes place int a world called Erde. Erde is divided into four sections. East is Fryas the land of the kitsunes and is like asia. North is Wysari, Tengu country, West is Mugaris, the Luparius countrym south is Corvus, Draconian country. The four races are peacefull, though they tend to keep to their own kind and dont interact with their neighbors. Though something evil has arisen in Erde. Something that is dangerously dark and macabe. What the evil is and its purpose will be discussed later as for i havent thought of a good idea yet.

You can play up to three characters if you want in the IC that will hopefully be made if i can get enough people interested.

Species
Kitsune: Fox demon, Control over fire and have great healing powers.

Tengu: Raven demon, wind control
Luparis: Wolf demon, earth control

Draconian: Dragon demons, When in dragon form depending on their color they could be red and have control over fire etc.

Strange Nerd Girl
05-27-2011, 08:36 PM
anyone?

Pheasant
05-29-2011, 02:59 AM
Im interested, I think I have the perfect character in mind, with some modification

The Shadow
05-29-2011, 10:38 AM
i'm interested :D

Strange Nerd Girl
05-29-2011, 11:29 AM
yay

Pheasant
05-29-2011, 02:17 PM
Do you have a specific biosheet in mind for this?