PDA

View Full Version : Elder Scrolls?

Lord Tully
12-08-2009, 08:23 PM
I've been searching the site for an Elder Scrolls based RP, but I can't find one active so I'm going to make my own (If there is indeed an active RP based on Elder Scrolls let me know and disregard this thread entirely).
Basic plot: It's just after the main plot of Olivion ends, with Martian as the new king. A single traveler (My character) is seeking help in the Imperial City, he needs help with enterance to an ancient ruin to find clues that lead to a mystic power.
So basically it's a standard "Party of treasure hunters travel the world and end up doing something really important" sort of thing. But I'd like to hammer out some details before we start.
Ok now for the rules: The character and skill models will be based on the ones in Oblivion. I ask that you have some sort of knowledge about the Elder Scrolls universe before joining.
You must be one of the 10 playable in-game races (So no Golden Saints or Demora).
You must start out with entry level equipment and spells.
No God-Modding, and no controlling or killing other people's characters without permission.
Relationships between characters are fine, just don't do anything that could get the RP closed.

Character Sheet

Name:
Race:
Age (This will be assuming all races tell age the same way):
Skills (You must have 7):
Appearance:
and anything else that would be appropriote for your character.

Gsarge
12-08-2009, 09:59 PM
So we'd pick our skills and from there move up? Hmm I guess if I joined I'd be an Imperial with Blade, sneak, lock picking, light armor, and speech craft as my main skills

Lord Tully
12-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Sort of, basically but you have to have 7 like in the game. I'll wait until we have at least two more before moving this one, also I need a clever name for it.

Gsarge
12-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Was it seven? Sorry haven't played 4 in like 2 year now. Then I guess restoration, and athletics as my last two

Lord Tully
12-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Look it seems you're new here, so a word of advice, when the GM (the person making the RP) makes a character sheet, use it to make your character in the way they specify.

Gsarge
12-08-2009, 10:43 PM
ah you had a character sheet in post I figured this was more of a testing the waters for players and idea on the background story.

roan
12-12-2009, 01:30 PM
Name: Taw’nee
Race: Suthay-raht Khajit
Skills: Hand-to-hand, block, acrobatics, sneak, mercantile, alchemy, restoration.
Apperance: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/Bummer05/Paperdoll_Gift___Miyoko_by_frisket1.jpg

l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-

Name: Nelissuna
Race: Breton.
Skills: Blade, armorer, light armor, illusion, alchemy, conjuration, alteration.
Apperance: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/Bummer05/Characters/ww1.jpg

Lord Tully
12-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Very good character (Where's you get the picture?), you're accepted, now if you could be so kind as to find someone else to join? I'd like to have at least one of the RPs I've got to get off the ground.

Gsarge
12-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Name: Makus Grit
Race: Imperial
Skills: Blade, sneak, lock picking, light armor, speech craft, athletics, alteration
Appearance:http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x117/twilight_knight_713/Anime%20Pics/Raven1.jpg

Hmmm "Catastrophe in Ceridil"? [I forget the spelling the the Empire's Home country]

Mysteria
12-12-2009, 08:44 PM
Don't forget if you decide to start this as an actual OOC to have a mod move this to the parody section for you! :mysti:

Lord Tully
12-12-2009, 09:09 PM
Alright I will, once we have at least one more I'll contact a Mod. (Exactly how can I tell who is a mod?)

Gsarge
12-12-2009, 09:14 PM
They don't have orange names? The global mods are purple and the forum mods are green I think.

Mysteria
12-13-2009, 12:25 AM
Mods are green and admins are purple here on the new forum. There is a list of staff members that you can find here (http://role-player.net/forum/showgroups.php)

I can move it for you if you want to contact me when the time comes!

Security of Mem
12-13-2009, 01:26 AM
I may join. I don't know yet though. I gotta think about it.

Lord Tully
12-13-2009, 03:12 AM
Well either way I'd like at least one more before we start.

roan
12-17-2009, 11:35 PM
I'll play two characters to make up for lack of another player, if that's cool with you Sir.

Lord Tully
12-18-2009, 12:50 AM
I was about to suggest that myself. go ahead and do that.

roan
12-18-2009, 10:29 PM
M'kay. I'll post my second character sheet when the real OOC comes up.

Lord Tully
12-27-2009, 10:27 PM
I can't apologise enough I got caught up with Christmas stuff. Here's my dude

Name: Otherean
Race:Altmar
Skills: Blade, light armor, acrobatics, athetics, marksmenship, mystisism and restoration
Appearance: http://www.keradaran.com/races/high-elf_.jpg

roan
01-09-2010, 04:29 AM
So, this is dead?

Lord Tully
01-10-2010, 02:02 AM
Almost, I'm fine if it's just you and I RPing if no one comes back.

Gsarge
01-17-2010, 04:39 AM
well I'm still here.