PDA

View Full Version : Awakening Fate(accepting)

AliceMalice15
12-13-2009, 03:38 AM
Three years ago(Twenty in the real world) Alice fell down the rabbits hole and stirred up the curiosity if the residents of wonderland. Now a rumor is being whispered through the trees and once again stirring up a buzz in wonderland. A young girl named Fate has seen the White Rabbit as he passed to and from wonderland on many errands. She was the youngest daughter of Alice too, but what disturbed the people wasn't who she was. Human curiosity would never allow someone not to follow the rabbit. Would it? No of course not. There had to be something preventing her arrival. When this news reached the Queen she summoned the Cheshire Cat and sent him off to find the girl and find out why she had not yet followed the rabbit.
Upon his return the cat relayed his findings. It appeared that Alice was the force preventing the girl from following the same path as she. The queen upon hearing this became furious and sent her army to bring the girl to her. When the soldiers arrived inthe real world they could find neither hide nor tail of the girl. She was simply gone! The only thing that told them that she had ever been was Alice who was found crying at the base of a large tree. When asked what happened Alice replied through her tears.:
"He took her. She's gone for ever. Ooooh my darling child why did you have to have my curse? Now you have been taken from me forever."
No matter how they quested she would say no more only cry. So they left. One of the soldiers stayed back though. Bending down he picked up a slip of paper lying on the ground. It was a note! Here is how it read:
To whom ever shall find this,
I have taken drastic measures to save the child named Fate. I will do her no harm. Please do not try to find me. Just let Alice know she is safe.
I thank you Adeiu

-You may be any creature and from wonderland or the real world.
-No god moding
-Not too graphic but a little romance is ok
-You may be any of the original characters

Character sheet:
Name:
Apperance:
Bio:
Powers:
Other:

AliceMalice15
12-13-2009, 03:47 AM
Name:Fate Liddell
Species: Unknown(presumed human)
Apperance:http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/327/1/a/1aabf728a8e331e21db665e7c4f33c52.jpg
Bio:She is Alice's youngest daughter. Recently kidnapped by an unknown person.
Powers:She has powers over time and an affinity for water
Other: Her eyes look like this:http://role-player.net/forum/image.php?u=232&dateline=1260668122

CrimethinkRebel
12-14-2009, 01:29 AM
Name: The White Rabbit
Species: A Rabbit, to say the least
Apperance: [ x (http://zeo-x.deviantart.com/art/Mr-White-Rabbit-122259696)]
Bio: Born from a fear of the future run rampant and a refusal to dwell in the past, The Rabbit was caught in the middle. Perpetually fussing over being late aged him. Stress consumed him, turning his once tawny brown fur a stark white; his eyes took on a bloodshot hue. It came to the point where in order to survive, he was constantly checking his watch, ensuring that there were neither hasty decisions nor redundant actions. Alas, strange things happened to those living in Wonderland. The pocket watch began to grow, its weight baring down on him as if he bore the world on his shoulders. Everywhere he went, Time was the first and foremost thing on his mind.
Powers: The ability to inspire others to immediate action. Whether that action be beneficial or detrimental is irrelevant. He is also plagued by the curse of immortality, not by any blessing but by the crippling fear to move on.
Other: He is chained to the sands of time, doomed to remain frozen and unchanging. It is only out of a selfish desire to see the life he never lived that The White Rabbit entices the natural curiosity, vigor and decisive action of those around him.

Does this suffice?

AliceMalice15
12-16-2009, 12:44 PM
Accepted!

Shani
12-17-2009, 02:22 AM
Name: Eponine
Spieces: witch
Apperance: http://www.weddingstand.com/articles/The_Queen_of_Hearts_by_kmye_chan.jpg

Her dress is red, black, and white. Other than that that is her appearance.

Bio: Eponine is the daughter of the Queen of Hearts. It is unknown how she has magical ablities, but she has them, which could help her mother dearly. She is quite a mix of her mother and her father. She can be timide/shy, nice/polite, and just follow the orders she is given. On the other hand she dcan be coniving, bossy and bad tempered like her mother. It all depends on her mood.
She has heard stories of how a single girl got away from her mothers grasp. She doesn't sound that powerful, so she wants to see for herself and if she can't find her she'll find her daughter, that people find so interesting.

Powers: not sure any suggestions?
Other: The queen of hearts daughter.

Mysteria
12-17-2009, 05:00 AM
This looks like a fantastic game! Do you need more players? Don't forget that you can submit your rp to be show cased as Rp Of The Week! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905)

Govannon
12-17-2009, 08:29 AM
Name: Vorpal
Species: Jabberwocky
Apperance:
True form:http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs12/i/2006/279/d/8/Final_jabberwocky_by_evil_bug.png
Human Disguise:http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/365/9/a/Grey_White_Hurr_by_AngelsTale.png
Bio: Vorpal can't even remember when he was born. Not due to amnesia or some cheap plot device like that, but simply because he is old. Very, very, VERY old. He has lived to see the rise and fall of empires, to see heroes fade into legend, and then disappear entirely. Throughout all of this time however, his role remained constant. He was the monster, he was the shadow in the forest, he was the devourer of children and the nightmare in the dream that was wonderland. The rulers of the land sent out heroes to slay him, and returned their swords en masse. This queen of hearts is only the latest in a long line, and is no more interesting than any of her predecessors, but Alice, Alice was different. Alice got away, and no one every got away. She was something unique to him, and as a result he was fascinated by her.

So, when the Queen announced that there was going to be a group sent out into the real world, Vorpal signed up immediately. He's looking forward to seeing Alice again, as well as seeing whether or not Fate is just as interesting as her mother.

Powers: Faster, stronger and more resilient than any human could hope to be, Vorpal is also able to control and manipulate his shadowy body, which is the basis for his ability to disguise himself as a human.

Other:

Totenglaut
12-17-2009, 01:43 PM
Name: Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum
Species: Shape-shifters
Apperance: [xXx (http://kuroi-tsuki.deviantart.com/art/Yin-Yang-121986827)] (most commonly used forms)
Bio: Seemingly coming from no where Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum were no where near as harmless looking as the rhyme they sing make them seem. They are very nearly the same person and one is never seen without the other. Their job is really unknown but they go around terrorizing the people of Wonderland. They have never shed blood but they leave such a trail of broken minds it's a wonder they haven't. Dee and Dum would've done the same with Alice however she managed to trick them which made both twins mad. After all who tricks fear? They were not technically supposed to go to the real world but it was just to big of a chance to miss for it was both a chance to get back at Alice and terrorize a whole new world of people. So Dee and Dum slipped in with the group going to the human world.
Powers: Both are telepathic but Dee can only see a person's biggest fear. And both have the ability to transform into that fear. It gives them days of endless entertainment.
Other: Dee and Dum are not exactly evil but they are several kinds of insane so they go around scaring people hoping to make themselves seem normal but driving everyone else insane even the Queen of Hearts doesn't really like the Tweedle Twins.

Cheshire
12-17-2009, 01:47 PM
I RESERVE ME!

Edit: XD In case I'm being vague, I mean I reserve the Cheshire Cat :3

I have to get ready to go to work now, so if it's all right, I'll try throwing a character sheet at you all when I get home later >_>;;

*cheshire*

AliceMalice15
12-19-2009, 02:18 AM
ok shani finish that and i'll get back to you. Govannon and Totenglaut are accepted, and yes cheshire you may reserve the cheshire cat.

SpikeyZ
12-19-2009, 08:37 AM
Name: The King of Spades
Species: As human as the Red Queen is.
Appearance: http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz76/Kuchiri/King___Spade_by_bbZuSh.png

Bio: The ruler of another land that has yet been taken over by the grasp of the Red Queen. He enters wonderland to see the state of things himself, to do reconnaissance of it's people and the Queen herself. He is planning to find a way to destroy the red queen and free the land.

Powers: He has a weird form of Clairvoyance, all it takes is one solid stare into your eyes and he can read whatever is currently on the person's mind. At the same time he has a mystic cane that can shift forms to his will

Other: :D

AliceMalice15
12-20-2009, 12:30 AM
Accepted! Very nice! I like it. He'll make a nice adition since the original story!

Totenglaut
12-20-2009, 12:31 AM
Question?
When does the IC open up?
Just wondering.

AliceMalice15
12-20-2009, 12:46 AM
I just put it up! ^w^

Totenglaut
12-20-2009, 12:53 AM
Cool. I will head there now.

AliceMalice15
12-20-2009, 02:20 AM
I'm also taking the madhatter

Name: Mad hatter
Species: human (limited magical powers)
Apperance: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs45/300W/i/2009/057/2/3/The_mad_hatter_and_his_toys_by_AngelLeila.jpg

Bio:He is Fate's father. He left her with Alice because he also felt it best she didn't come to wonderland. So now he captured her and is keeping her from the queen.

Powers:A small amount of ordinary magic (just enough to keep him alive)

Other:

SpikeyZ
12-20-2009, 08:53 AM
I reserve the Mad March. I'll post a Bio up shortly.

AliceMalice15
12-21-2009, 07:03 PM
ok no problem! It's reserved for you!

SpikeyZ
12-22-2009, 05:25 AM
I need to find a picture of the Mad March from the Alice SyFy Miniseries... It's no where lol

Cheshire
12-22-2009, 05:47 AM
I'll try having my CS for the cat up soon x3

SpikeyZ
12-22-2009, 10:18 AM
Name: The Mad March
Species: Half Human Half robot
Appearance: http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz76/Kuchiri/syfy-alice-rabbit-WIDE.png

Bio: The Queen's Strongest assassin. Was killed during a hit and was reanimated with biotic upgrades. His head that was beheaded in the attack is actually a cookie jar with his original brain and a voice box in it. He is in the charge to hunt down Fate and to kill anybody that gets in his way.

Powers: Enhanced Speed, Strength, and Stamina. He is immune to all other powers...meaning Fate's Eye ability and King of Spade's Eye Ability doesn't affect him. However if Fate does stop time it will still stop everything else.

Other: Easily his massive weak point his his head...however his speed helps him dodge even arrows...you will have to be smarter and faster than him to kill him.

Shani
12-22-2009, 09:30 PM
I have finished. she's on page one

AliceMalice15
12-23-2009, 01:08 AM
Accepted and accepted!

Shani
12-23-2009, 01:09 AM
Yay can't wait.

AliceMalice15
12-23-2009, 01:35 AM
the IC is already up so go ahead and post!!! ^w^