PDA

View Full Version : [M] Sitchel - Anything is Possible...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Gypsy Queen
12-14-2009, 03:48 AM
Welcome to Sitchel.

They say Sitchel was made by the gods to monitor the expansion of the many planes, and if need be, control it. They say Sitchel is as old as time itself, and more powerful. They say Sitchel is intelligent, they say it chooses who and what it brings for a reason.

Most of Sitchel has been brought here, just like you. We all know what it feels like. We come from all across existence, our backgrounds, species, and beliefs more varied than you can imagine. Anything is possible in Sitchel, and that’s what makes it unique among the planes. It’s also what makes it dangerous. You can meet anyone and anything here and anything is possible. But be careful; many things here would like to eat you. Listen to your Guide; she has been tasked with your protection and education to survive here.

Sitchel consists of pieces of other planes cut and pasted together. Many streets go nowhere, and you will find many things that make no sense. You will often find that the ground likes to roll on its head occasionally, but gravity still works, so follow your feet. As a rule, don’t come within arm’s reach of anything unless you know for a fact it won’t eat you. And whatever you do, don’t mess with the Titans.

The Arrivals Guild has provided you with a Guide. She has been charged with your well being. It is her duty to guide you through Sitchel, advise you on its many parts, and assist you in locating a means of work and shelter. She will explain the workings of the clans, firms, and guilds, as well as steer you from danger and answer your questions.

You should know, though, that we have recently noticed pieces of Sitchel are beginning to break off. Surely, this is normal, but until the cause has been defined, you are advised to stay close to your Guide and if the ground begins to tremble, move quickly.

The Arrivals Guild is certain that you will, with time, adjust to your new life here on Sitchel. We encourage you to seek out your purpose here, and look forward to seeing you become a productive member of our society. Praise to Sitchel for your arrival. Welcome.

-Arrivals Guild, telepathic broadcast to all newcomers.

Sitchel

Sitchel is best described as the knot in the middle of existence. It is amorphous and intelligent. It is the definition of random and it has a plan, even if that plan is just for its own sick amusement. Sitchel touches all of existence, and theoretically, you could go anywhere from it. Anything is possible in Sitchel, so keep your eyes open and follow your feet.

And You

You have just arrived. You know nothing about where you are, aside from the telepathic broadcast above that you heard just before you woke up. Your Guide will answer any questions. Stick with her.

Branwen (Guide) - The Gypsy Queen
Buck - Pope Jako III Inactive
Eldwin Sagremor - Govannon Inactive
Crypes - Crypes Inactive
Proserpine - nazguljcg
Geru Heteru - Splicer407
Angelus - RainCheck Inactive
Stribog - Lerouge
Elliana Mytai - Cookies Ahoy

Notes

The above information is available to your character upon awakening. This section will be updated throughout the game as your characters learn more about Sitchel and why they've been brought here.

Update: Some visuals of Sitchel:

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz102/Jezzy666/usidaydfusiyufs.jpg

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz102/Jezzy666/skyfisherman_concept.jpg

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz102/Jezzy666/42088.jpg

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz102/Jezzy666/06_08_2009_0866632001249547188_dan-.jpg

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz102/Jezzy666/ten-amazing-telescopes-1.jpg

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz102/Jezzy666/cw6.jpg

Update: Conant Hall

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz102/Jezzy666/Conant_Hall_Harvard_University_0502.jpg

The Rules

Character Possibilities

Being the knot in the middle of the universe, anything is possible in Sitchel. You can be anything, anyone, you could possibly imagine. Wanna play a Klingon? Be my guest. Dragons, sure. Edward Cullen? Just keep his shirt on. And your character doesn’t have to be from an existing story, you can make up your own. I encourage you to be as creative as you possibly can. Think in terms of different times, different dimensions, anything you can come up with. Whatever little character idea you’ve had squirming in the back of your mind, chances are you can play it here. However, for my sanity and yours, there are some restrictions. The following is a breakdown of acceptable character archetypes.

1. Gods – Restricted. As a rule, gods are immune to Sitchel’s power. You would have to argue a very good case to me to be allowed to play one. It is not impossible, though.

2. Demi-gods. Loosely Restricted. These are very powerful sentients, often Mothers of their race and by majority, female. In essence, they are the blue print model created for their species to follow. They have been directly created by a god. More on these beings will be revealed in the story. You will need special permission to play this kind of character, as they are the perfect version of their race, and usually possess abnormal capabilities.

3. 1st Class Sentients – Open. These run the gamut of any creature that is self aware and capable of abstract, higher thought. These exist outside of the work of another author or creator – for example, this is a person that you created completely independently. These can be human, demon, angel, fairy, whatever, as long as it can’t be called fan fiction or parody.

4. 2nd Class Sentients – Open. These are the parody characters, Klingons, Jedis, Arthur of Camelot, Inu Yasha, characters from or based off another creator’s work. The only rule here is to be true to the source material, and give credit where it is due.

5. Titans – Restricted. Titans are usually elemental in nature, extremely powerful, and very dumb. Again, special permission is required to play this sort of character.

6. Non-Sentients. Restricted. These are animals, plants, and the like. I can’t think of any reason anyone would want to play one, unless they had a very good reason. However, they are absorbed by Sitchel, so they make the list.

Role Play

This role play does have an overlaying story. To better achieve this, a couple of notes about your character and how things will work.

1. Your character will have limited memories of their life before Sitchel absorbed them. This is a side effect of absorption. Pick one major memory for them to carry and then two or three minor ones. Your character will still have ingrained reactions and instincts that are integral to them. Your character’s back story could still be revealed, though…

2. If your character was trained to do something, for example, blacksmithing, then they will still be able to use those skills. They will probably not remember how they know them, though.

3. Your character may have supernatural, magical, psychic, mutant powers, or whatever, and will retain them in Sitchel. Be aware, though, that no matter how big and powerful your character is, something in Sitchel is bigger and probably has the munchies.

4. Your immediate goal as a character is to discern the reason why you were brought to Sitchel, and survive the attempt.

5. Your character has a lot to learn about Sitchel, so please listen to your Guide and remember what she says. She will be your source of information and your key to survival.

Technicalities

Because of the wide nature of this role play, I encourage creativity above all things. If you have some random thing you want to happen, go for it. However, there are some rules involved.

1. I am GM, and I am Sitchel, so I am god. What I say goes. Now, I am open to suggestions, and I am always happy to see someone else bringing creative flow into this story, so please feel free to address me about anything.

2. As this is an M for Mature role play, Mature Role play rules apply, as well as the RPA rules. For this specific role play, feel free to curse and maim to your heart’s content. Some sexual content is allowed, but let’s not get detailed there, folks. Take it to the PMs if you must. If you are confused about Mature Roleplay Rules, please check here (http://74.220.215.108/~rolepla3/forum/showthread.php?t=11).

3. I will limit each player to two characters. There is no negotiating on this topic.

4. I would love to see characters interacting, so let’s try to keep this fun, kids. I’m really easygoing until things get hostile, so let’s not go there.

5. I would like to see a two paragraph minimum, and please use good grammar. I don’t really care for one huge paragraph full of action and dialogue. Press the enter key every now and again. Same content, easier on the eyes.

Template

Here’s your character template for Sitchel. Again, I encourage you to be creative.

Name: (Your character’s name)

Species: (human, elf, Delvian, something new, whatever. Please include any
special abilities inherent in your species)

Appearance: (A bit of what your character looks like, pictures if possible)

Personality: (How your character behaves and thinks)

Memories: (A bit of what little your character remembers. You can flesh this out or save that for later)

Skills: (Anything your character is particularly good at)

The Gypsy Queen
12-14-2009, 03:51 AM
Name: Branwen

Species: Half-Sidh – high faeries of the Summer and Winter Courts, Sidh possess many powers, but Branwen is particularly gifted in the many arts of deception, such as glamours and minor telepathy. She hails to the Summer Court and is thus weakened during the winter, but as Sitchel is without season, she is unaffected by this normal weakness. However, her half-blood status and long absence from the Faerie Queen of Summer has weakened her considerably. Branwen can change forms, read minds, and place mental suggestions, but rarely attempts anything more complicated.

Appearance:http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz102/Jezzy666/isabelle_adjani_gallery_27.jpg

Personality: Branwen is a wheeler and dealer. She is interested in making deals and although she doesn’t believe Sitchel is anything more than a wannabe comedian, she is constantly searching for a way home. Usually poised and elegant, Branwen is subject to nervous fits when threatened. Young by Sidhe standards, but old by human standards, she is blessed and cursed by her half-blood status. She works well with people and is pleasant to be with, even if she is materialistic and selfish.

Memories: Branwen’s most clear memory is the day she forsook her human heritage and chose to hail to the Summer Court Queen. For her, it was a day of loss and triumph, acceptance and segregation. She also vaguely remembers some family, and a battle with other Sidhe.

Skills: Branwen is an adept conversationalist and trickster. She is good at gathering information and is a fountain of knowledge on any subject.

Security of Mem
12-14-2009, 04:13 AM
Would a time traveling Plant Alien be all right?

The Gypsy Queen
12-14-2009, 04:14 AM
Most likely. I would like to see the details of the time traveling part, though.

Security of Mem
12-14-2009, 04:17 AM
Most likely. I would like to see the details of the time traveling part, though.

Well the character would be cannon for my, hope to one day published novel. He is a charismatic leader who finds himself traveling to different alternate times to save worlds by becoming the encouraging leader they need. It has to do with his spaceship.
The ship he used to flee from being captured by his enemies, has a hyper travel. And instead of traveling through hyper space, he travels through hyper time.
Which would mean he would end up in any time and in any place. In this case he ended up in the Sitchel.

The Gypsy Queen
12-14-2009, 04:30 AM
I can accept this, but on certain conditions... I'll send you a pm.

Security of Mem
12-14-2009, 04:32 AM
Planet: Loridian. A planet that was far more beautiful then anyone had seen. The planet was made completely of water. It covered 100% of the planet. But odd things began to happen as life began to form in the mineral rich water. Life. Mostly plant life. And these plants took on a heavy chain of evolution. They became known as Flora Loridian. At first they were just aquatic plants, but as people began to visit the planet. They took a new means of evolution. They built cities with forged material of the ships. A city floating on top of the water. With odd water trees and giant roses. The people looked mostly human. Of course with their most unique indifferences. Their hair was more bark and tree like. Their scent was very plant like. And their beauty or even oddity was very plant like as well.
Many people know it for it's newest form of Industrialization before it was wiped out. With glass bridges and strange chrome kingdoms dotted and floating across the watery surface.

Military: During the planets first major industrializations a group of rock like creatures came to their planet. Their home planet Freige destroyed. They asked the Loridian people if they would host their people. And the Flora did. The rock race Obsidian Hide were a military nation. Knowing the balance of peace conversations or violence.
The rock people began an intergration of their nation to the Loridian planet. Now giving the Flora a means of building a better society. Giving them materials like chrome and glass.

Government: It is after the boom with the Obsidian Hide that government began to form in Loridian. The first elected leader was a Flora by the name of Domisha. Domisha was the leader who was the one who set down the laws. Loridian was to not be a heavy militarized government or political statement. Instead they sought out to be the most peaceful planet around. At the time there was a lot of war going on and they wanted to show that problems were to be solved a much better way. And they succeeded. This was the second part of industrialization in the history of Loridian. We call this the second boom.

Trading Goods: Loridian wasn't a heavy mecha city. They didn't build many ships. The Obsidian Hide did, but they weren't be war ships. They were to be a trading goods ship. Heavy bards of ships protected by the tough Obsidian warriors. They traded many of their medicines from their own plant life they had formed from. Not only that, but they sold the plants themselves. Loridian traded all kinds of rare Loridian fruits and plants for other spices from other planets. This also brought piece amongst the planets "enemies". This was the third part of industrialization in the history of Loridian. The third boom.

Loridian Downfall: The downfall began when Loridian was finally fully industrialized. They had become a booming kingdom that float peacefully on it's watery surface. Their planet was the most unharmed. There no toxins in the atmosphere and the climate, all though changed during the seasons and the way their sun fluctated, was stable and perfect. Earth was having climate issues and having issues of stability. Most of the planets were because they over industrialized. Many of the Flora wanted to continue their peaceful way of life. They preferred to not over produce. Only trade what was in season and made sure to take care of their world. Leave it the way it was. And build stationary society with nature. This enraged most of the other planet dwellers. Loridian had never suffered before. Loridian had no issues. They had never suffered drought. Or to much rain.
Many planets were begging Loridian to allow them to immigrate to their planet. But with the Obsidian Hide and the Flora Loridian, the population was stable. There were no baby booms and there was no overpopulation. If they allowed the masses to immigrate then their planet would become unstable. Loridian refused, but said they would provide aid.
This was the first moved that enraged many from the Government of Intergalactic Dealings.
Then when Loridian knew they couldn't provide any more aid they closed off their doors even more. Fueling more oil to the fire. And the final move Loridian made was voting in their newest Prophet as their leader. He was the youngest leader anyone had seen on a planet. And many became furious with the decision. Many brought an army to invade Loridian. Loridian didn't have enough military operations and they were wiped out.
Their planet taken by the gorging and greedy bastards. Most of the Flora Loridian died during the military swipe. Others died when to many services were being asked of them.
No one found the leader though. Some say he was protected and other said he died.

Race: Flora Loridian

Race description: Actually fairly human like. Though they tend have pupiless eyes and have any shade of color that exist in a plant. Their skin is very much like the plant they are. Some will have petal smooth skin and others may have bark rough skin. Their hair also represents the plant they are. Some will have branches as hair for they are a tree. And others may have petals for hair for they are a flow. And in odd cases the water cactus will have pins for hair, their skin green. Most of the Flora Loridian are water evolved plants. So most of them have evolved to really need water. And some have been born of the lesser form. Usually breeding with Obsidian Hides make them need less water.

Name: *Prophet Pherdel

Gender: If Pherdel had to choose one he would be male, but...he's a plant species that has female and male organs

The plant just stores these organs till their ready for use and the plants have full control over what they want to use

Appearance: He use to wear a white robe with golden trimming and a red shawl. His hair is light brown and his eyes are blue. His skin is smooth like a the velvet feel of a rose. His skin is pale like the color of a white rose. His skin illuminates almost seems to sparkle dazzling. He's beyond handsome the way a flower should be. He smells of flowers a very sweet and almost dazzling smell.
Image reference down below in spoiler:

http://i27.tinypic.com/b52o8k.jpg

This is the outfit he wears when traveling. And in this case he is traveling so walla.

*Note: Prophet in this case means inspired leader. Prophet is taking the term of president.

Age: 22...in Loridian this is still a very young plant. They aren't adults until they are about 30.

Skills: He's a leader type. He's charismatic, gentle, calm, and kind. He is well charming and encouraging. He can persuade most people with his words.

------------------------

This is his Bodyguard, he use to be the main general of the army and he's very loyal and close to Pherdel.

Planet: The Obsidian Hides home planet was a planet called Gravilus. Gravilus was a very rocky, very earthy place. No water, just rock. You had cold rock, hot rocks, mild temperature rocks. What gave these rocks life and to become a species, people even the species is unsure. They were never that advance in their science to really know. All everyone knows is that the planet was odd looking. Each piece of the globe had a vast amount of different wastelands. You had the volcanic side, the ice side, cooled rock side, and desert rock.

Military: Very early on the rocky planet was threatened by other kinds of invaders. The Obsidian Hide immediately coalition together. And they began their advance army politics in the very beginning. At first they were just known for waiting for their enemy to land on their planet. But as they became more intellectual they were able to steal enemies ships. Most of their first weaponry was stolen. Their third weaponry was made by themselves.

Government: A heavy command government. Everyone knew their places in the society. And their leaders were four from the four sides. The people were commanded into the will of the government. All though not entirely ruthless and violent, they weren't extremely peaceful race. It was a slight off handed democratic dictatorship.

Architecture: The Obsidians were known for their heavy minds on architecture. They began to realize the bulk resources they had were perfect to make little cities and towns rather then kingdoms. As soon as they learned the mathematics to building, they certainly became a lot smarter then just plain old rock people. They were known for their beautiful artwork in building design and known for their greatness in mathematics.

Big Move: Gravilus isn't destroyed. But somewhere in their Fourth period boom they realized another blooming world. The planet of Loridian. The poor things were still starting out and Gravilus had a major idea to bestow their knowledge to the little planet. Gravilus sent one ambassador to negotiate sending at least 100 Obsidians over. The plan worked and they became a heavier negotiator with the plant planet. Gravilus showed them the way of architecture and Loridian showed them the way of exploiting and growing plants.
Not only that, but the ability to breed within in two different species was now and opportunity to spread stronger genes around.

Race: Obsidian Hide

Race description: The traditional Obsidian Hide are rocky trollish looking people. With pupiless eyes and very hard earthy skin. The Obsidian Hide who bred with the plants their children had smoother skin, less rocky looking. But their bones were just as sturdy. Obsidian became more human like as well after breeding within the Flora species.

Name: Sedi

Gender: Male, but you know he's a rock alien. They don't have genders. But if he had to choose Male.

Appearance: Has armor that sort of looks like this (http://farm1.static.flickr.com/233/444167571_3498d447b6.jpg?v=0), but the difference is that it has a pyramid shaped helmet that covers the face fully. As Obsidian do not need to see to know where they are going.

If he took off his armor he would have tan skin, that would have sparkles of mineral integrated with his skin. He would have golden soft hair and golden pupiless eyes. He would be extremely muscular, but also handsome do to the Flora blood that flows within him.

Skills: Good with a sword, that's about it. Sedi's a rock. He has no particular talents. Other then being a warrior.

The Gypsy Queen
12-14-2009, 04:48 AM
Accepted, Security of Mem. Glad to have you. :D

CrimethinkRebel
12-14-2009, 05:24 AM
I am, without a doubt, joining this game. I'll have the application up by tomorrow afternoon. I need some time to think of something creative and original. Oh, the possibilities! <3

Security of Mem
12-14-2009, 07:37 AM
Accepted, Security of Mem. Glad to have you. :D

I feel my character sheet was hideous long. But I thought the history of the planet and the race was needed.

The Gypsy Queen
12-14-2009, 02:33 PM
Crime, I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Mem, it's okay, it makes good reference for me and I can work the information into the story.

Pope Jako III
12-14-2009, 03:27 PM
yo just tellin ya im in im just having an issue with which characters i want to use
o and gypsy queen i have a few points i would like to address:
1) i have to inform you that in most myths titans are in fact very intellagent
2) how long do you want your paragraphs.
& 3) Twilight really?! REALLY!?

SikstaSlathalin
12-14-2009, 07:37 PM
Name: Rasorna

Species: Fearstalker: Species abilities: enhanced senses, mind reading and manipulation, invisibility, amazing strength, stealth, night vision and agility

Appearance:6'5, 200lbs, Reptilian, walking upright, well-sized limbs and spikes all over. Dressed in heavy black cloak, silver chest armor, spiked arm and shine guards, green pants.

Personality: Dark and brooding, trusts no one who doesn't smell right. But knows better then to blow off someone off who's trying to help.

Memories: She's sworn to protect the Fearstalker King.

Skills: Master of both armed and unarmed combat, uses dark magic, and is skilled in psychology and fear.

Name: King Azzarox

Species: Fearstalker: Species abilities: enhanced senses, mind reading and manipulation, invisibility, amazing strength, stealth, night vision and agility

Appearance: 7'5, 290lbs, Reptilian, walking upright, well-sized limbs and spikes all over. Dressed in all black with mystically powered armor and an Ebony coated horn with deep purple stone imbedded in it.

Personality: Vicious and smart, Knows how to get what he wants and is not afaid to torture or kill for it.

Memories: Saving himself from losing his power.

Skills: Master of both armed and unarmed combat, master of dark magic, and is a master in psychology and fear.

The Gypsy Queen
12-14-2009, 09:15 PM
yo just tellin ya im in im just having an issue with which characters i want to use
o and gypsy queen i have a few points i would like to address:
1) i have to inform you that in most myths titans are in fact very intellagent
2) how long do you want your paragraphs.
& 3) Twilight really?! REALLY!?

1. I am aware of the actual mythology concerning Titans. You are assuming these Titans are anything like those. These Titans are different, and they are in fact quite dumb.
2. Standard paragraphs are 5-7 sentences long. I don't expect every single post to have two paragraphs, but I would like that to be the average.
3. Making a point, jerk-face.

Holy Father, you know I love you, but you'd better use proper grammar or I will come after you and give you a swift kick in the rear. :D

And Siksta, both characters are accepted but your memories are a bit vague. I assume you intend to flesh that out in character to something more specific?

SikstaSlathalin
12-14-2009, 09:24 PM
Aye

Mysteria
12-14-2009, 09:58 PM
If you are still in need of players don't forget that you can submit your rp to be show cased as Rp Of The Week! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905)

The Gypsy Queen
12-14-2009, 10:10 PM
Thank you, Mysteria. I will be sure to submit Sitchel to you. :D

Kyuukitsuki
12-14-2009, 10:14 PM
Link he come to town... come to save....a

Name: Fierce Deity Link Aka Link

Species: Hyrulian
Appearance: http://ui28.gamespot.com/91/fiercedeity_2.jpg

Personality: Noble, but dark, not emo but very... Vincent (ff7)

Memories: Basically he doesn't remember anything but his name and how to fight. Link also remembers how to play the violin and is very moved by the music. (not quite Ocerania but Meh)

Skills: Link is unparalleled in the sword and shield, with the tri-force in his possesion, courage, Power and Wisdom, Link becomes nothing more than a minor deity. Link is also a master of the bow, boomerang and bomb. Link is also equipped with Hammer Space, being able to pull anything short of a car out of his Big bag. (bag of holding, Link also has a giant wallet, and all 20 hearts lol)

Power piece: Link's strength is that of 100 humans and as tough as granite.

Courage piece: link is never afraid, link will never run (even if he only has a 1/4 a heart left) and Link can also see in the darkest of darks.

Wisdom piece: Link is very insightful, and can learn anything within minutes as long as he can hold it, he can know its story (blue from hell boy)

The Gypsy Queen
12-14-2009, 10:18 PM
That's The Gypsy Queen to you, my sweet Kyuu. :D Accepted, but I'm curious to see how you intend to roleplay a character that has been traditionally mute aside from "Hi-yah!"

SikstaSlathalin
12-14-2009, 10:21 PM
lol

Kyuukitsuki
12-14-2009, 10:22 PM
But my Queen you also forgot about these favorites..." ahhhhhhh" and this all time classic "Yah" and my all time favorite. "/gasp"

The Gypsy Queen
12-14-2009, 10:26 PM
My, what a range of vocabulary. I'm looking forward to being stunned by your character's colloquial speaking.

Kyuukitsuki
12-14-2009, 10:30 PM
Aye be prepared for my Oscar worthy dialog, and my unparalleled skill with the English language.

Pope Jako III
12-14-2009, 10:49 PM
Name: Buck Irwin

Race: werewolf (loup Garrou, he's a full pure bread)

Personality: fun loving Australian, loves the outdoors, and ribs

Background: you already know it gypsy

memories: remembers his fight that made him a wolf and a girl he was travaling with.

equipment: Bowie Knife with silver wolfs head pomel named Dingo
S&W 500. Caliber 18.5" 8round edition Named Vera
Ammo: .460 S&W tethlon-holopoint armor piercing rounds using mn9 marvel cartridges bullets made from silver cross from Lancaster church, cooled in holy-water, blessed by one cardinal Riechnew XVI.
Bucks eyepatch was a gift he recieved on his travels with Deoiridh. it helps to protect him from the creatures that were hunting him thats all he remembers about it.

SikstaSlathalin
12-14-2009, 10:52 PM
Jako put that pic in a spoiler it's streatching the page too much.

Pope Jako III
12-14-2009, 10:53 PM
my solution was lazier

SikstaSlathalin
12-14-2009, 10:54 PM
That works mate thanks.

The Gypsy Queen
12-14-2009, 10:55 PM
Accepted, Pope. But do me a favor and put that picture in spoiler. You can do that by typing before the image code [ spoiler ] and then [ / spoiler] after the image code, without the spaces.

Kyuukitsuki
12-14-2009, 10:57 PM
When is it starting?

The Gypsy Queen
12-14-2009, 11:00 PM
Waiting on a few more players. Hoping to have the IC up before the end of the week.

Kyuukitsuki
12-14-2009, 11:00 PM
K

Pope Jako III
12-14-2009, 11:01 PM
well hurry up!

Govannon
12-14-2009, 11:32 PM
Name:Eldwin Sagremor

Species: Enhanced Human(cyborg)

Appearance: http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/d7ac736b705a7c3d83a92773308e1ed5.jpg

Personality: Usually very personable and highly creative Eldwin excels at using his brain to get around problems, even among those of his same kind. The problem with this talent is that whenever something doesn't go according to plan, Eldwin starts to get irritable and snappy. Given that Sitchel defies all logic, this seems to be something that will happen a lot.

Memories: Eldwin's most vivid memory is that of his first implant, a chip that allowed him access to the Internet and connect with the rest of the adult population. He remembers the sensation of flying and the rush of knowledge that followed, the amazing experience of being connected, body and soul to billions of others. It was an experience that Eldwin has never been able to achieve again, and it was what really opened his eyes to the world around him.

Skills: Obviously, Eldwin has an affinity for technology, computers in particular. He is also incredibility inventive and able to create extraordinarily complex machines and weapons with from almost nothing. Unlike other cyborgs, Eldwin is not particularly strong or durable, instead opting for speed and targeting.

The Gypsy Queen
12-14-2009, 11:38 PM
XD Love it. Accepted, totally. Looking forward to seeing you play, Govannon.

Also, change in plans. IC is going up tonight, within the next few hours. We've hit the target amount of players but this game is still open, so tell your friends, kids! XD

Crypes
12-15-2009, 01:38 AM
Got a surprise for you. A familiar face, actually. Changed the name bit, hope you don't mind.

Alias: Crypes

Species: Human Stoner.

Appearance: http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/1784/stoner.jpg

Personality: Easygoing, with a slight temper. Not as baked as one would expect though. Not above doing some dirty work, but not too quick to do it either.

Memories: Being a stoner, he's normally a little short on memory anyway. He basically remembers his friends, a trip out he had this one time, and that he's running from federal agents.

Skills: He can control metal. Not just bend it like most would expect, but actually control the flow of the stuff. And he can roll a joint in .243 seconds. Depending on conditions, you see. Oh, and said control of metal leaves him a bit more solid than your normal person as a side effect.

The Gypsy Queen
12-15-2009, 01:42 AM
XD Oh my goodness. OneCrazyyHippie is gonna kill you, you got to it first! Accepted, of course. I will warn you, finding your weed is gonna be an issue, but if you're cool with it, then I'm pleased as pie to have you. *glomps*

Crypes
12-15-2009, 02:05 AM
Hey, it's only fitting that the creator gets his up first! Anyways, I'll conserve on pot until an emergency. Then the epicality will be shown! heheheh. Gonna be fun.

The Gypsy Queen
12-15-2009, 02:10 AM
XD True. This will be a blast.

Kyuukitsuki
12-15-2009, 04:31 AM
Still waiting... we have people now.

Govannon
12-15-2009, 04:37 AM
Geez man, chill. It's only been like one day since this thread got started. It takes time to get a good first post up.

The Gypsy Queen
12-15-2009, 04:40 AM
Technical difficulties, please stand by.

Kyuukitsuki
12-15-2009, 04:45 AM
Umm.... IC? Loren has IC.. inner stichil cyctitis... lol

The Gypsy Queen
12-15-2009, 04:59 AM
That was need to know, Kyuu, and we didn't. XD IC as in In Character.

On that note, technical difficulties (aka Gypsy are dumb) more or less resolved. IC is now up and running here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=78630#post78630). Have at it, folks. XD

John
12-15-2009, 09:08 AM
Name: Proserpine

Species: Demon Proserpine is a crossroads demon. Usually summoned when people want to make deals with the devil. She has many of the same abilities that are inherent in most demons including, super human strength and agility. When she was banished from Heaven, her wings turned black. Despite this, she still has the ability of flight. She is able to use telekinesis and has the ability to summon a hellhound. Should be noted that she can only summon a hellhound upon completion of a contract.

Appearance: http://i37.tinypic.com/n645qu.png

Personality: Proserpine is evil. She hates everything and everyone and thrives on death and destruction. She does however put forth the illusion of caring and love, making it easier to find souls to drag to hell.

Memories: The only memory that Proserpine still possess is of being involved in a war. She remembers taking the side of one of her brothers against her father, but can’t remember who they were. She does remember that her father loved her very much but pushed that love aside when he found something he loved more. She also remembers that her brother was one of the most revered members of her family.

Skills: Proserpine is a master of manipulation and lying. She is also quite adept at seeing into the souls of others to see their deepest and darkest desires, which she will be more than happy to fulfill at the cost of their soul.

The Gypsy Queen
12-15-2009, 06:26 PM
Accepted, Naz. XD Whole bunch of the old Stoner gang is showing up.

SikstaSlathalin
12-15-2009, 07:51 PM
Man seems like almost everyone in this Rp is evil as it comes.

John
12-15-2009, 08:19 PM
@ The Gypsy Queen - Thanks, will get a post up someitme today.

@ SikstaSlathain - Evil can be fun

SikstaSlathalin
12-15-2009, 08:29 PM
lol

The Gypsy Queen
12-15-2009, 08:33 PM
Govannon, I like your post. Your character is very intriguing all ready. *grins deviously and plots*

Naz and Siks, evil is as evil does. Question is, is it lucrative?

Pope Jako III
12-15-2009, 09:50 PM
ya i dont know not really feeling the pyromancer with gypsy's permission prob gonna kill him and post a new one

The Gypsy Queen
12-15-2009, 09:52 PM
If you want. Blank your old character post before you do.

Kyuukitsuki
12-16-2009, 12:57 AM
Link isn't very evil.

The Gypsy Queen
12-16-2009, 12:59 AM
Feel free to post in IC and show us that.

GraftRaven
12-16-2009, 01:53 AM
I'd like to join, but at some point i may have to drop due to RP overload x_x
but i'll try to make it work xD

Name: Geru Heteru

Species: Katur-Athas, they are a race of anthropomorphic beings that have some characteristics of humans as well as those of canids. Their brains develop extremely quickly and they are also slightly stronger and much more agile. They come from a dimension that is the result of a different chain of evolution in place of humans.

Appearance: http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4792/nekoguyapplepowerclaw.pnglike that, but with two of the robotic arms instead of one, and they do have thumbs.

Personality: Former military (before he was dragged into Sitchel) Geru is quite organized and accustomed to battle, though he does express another side that is much softer.

Memories: The memory of lsing his arms, a very traumatic event that nearly ended his life and has been scarred onto his brain, and the operations after it to replace his arms. His name. His duty to protect his home... but where is it now?

Skills: Fighting, free-running (like assassin's creed stuff), strategizing (just a bit)

well, there you have it... do with it what you will ^^

The Gypsy Queen
12-16-2009, 01:59 AM
Accepted, Splicer. Thank you for joining us, I do hope you can stay. :D

GraftRaven
12-16-2009, 02:03 AM
me too, but one can only go so far when in several RPs and with schoolwork to do... i'll read up and post soon ^^

Kyuukitsuki
12-16-2009, 03:42 AM
Woot just finished my Finales, Will be posting tomorrow.

RainCheck
12-16-2009, 05:01 AM
Right then, how does one get in on this little adventure?

The Gypsy Queen
12-16-2009, 05:06 AM
Fill out and post a character template that's on the first page of this thread. Then if it's okay, I'll approve it, and you can post in the IC thread.

RainCheck
12-16-2009, 01:13 PM
Name: Angelus
Species: Vampire
Appearance: http://www.komarckart.com/mtg_23.jpg
Personality/Backstory: Angelus is the kind of person who believes in "Live Fast, Die Young, & Leave a Good Looking Corpse", except for the fact that he is a vampire. Angelus was turned on his 25th birthday, and quickly became known as "Nex Angelus", the latinate of "Death Angel" due to his way of hunting young prey with the promise of "Freeing them of all their sins". Yet, there has always been something different about him. Angelus craved the hunt, it's what made him so infamous to those he stalked. Yet throughout all of his evil and sadistic way, there has always been something different about him. Though his very name struck fear into those around him, He would often feel very protective of young women. None of this became apparent to him until he actually feel in love...with a human.
Her name was Grace. Angelus found her locked up in a hovel that other vampires had been squatting in. Upon seeing her, Angelus felt something in the pit of his heart. he had fet true love. Angelus then rescued young Grace and killed the vampires who had taken her captive. Grace felt the same love for him as he did for her. With this new feeling, Angelus had become conflicted with himself. "How could I love, when I have no human soul?"
Throughout the next two years Angelus had given up taking human lives and began going to blood banks and slaughterhouses for his sustanance of blood.
Angelus lived in utter happiness, until tragedy stuck. Grace was murdered by another vampire who was trying to prove to him that no matter what HE CANNOT LOVE. Stricken by griefand the feel for revenge on those who took Grace from him, he wandered the world remembering his love and plotting the revenge on those who took her from him. Though he did try to return to his old ways, he never was able to take another human's life, unless another's was in danger. During his travels, he heard of a legend of a demon who can grant someone anything they desire if they completed what was called "The 7 Trials of Hell". Angelus buried himself in deciphering truth from fiction about this until he found where this demon hid itself. Angelus went to the "Dark Continent" and pleaded the Demon to "Make him what he once was." the demon gave him the chance and put Angelus through the trials. Angelus passed them all, but with great difficulty. When he had finished the final trial the demon came to him and granted him this desire, but it was not what Angelus had planned. Intead of making Angelus his old self from the past, the demon restored his human soul.
With this, Angelus felt guilt for the first time in 100 years. All the lives he had taken, all the people he had tortured and made his meal for the night. Maddened by this, Angelus became reclusive, but, though the guilt was nearly unbearable, he remembered Grace and snapped out of his grief with thoughts of revenge.
With his soul restored, Angelus now has become a protector of the humans, though he is still a vampire himself.
Memories: The memory of his love taken from him by the world of Vampires.
Abilities:Fluency in several languages (such as English, Korean, Tibetan, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Greek, Latin, Romanian and Russian, Superior hand-to-hand and weapons combat skills, Weapons mostly being his sword and flintlock pistol, Advanced Knowledge in Demonology and Vampiric Rituals, Photographic Memory, & Basic REAL vampiric abilities: Speed, Strength, etc.
Equipment: His Sword, which he took from a king: http://www.ateliers-nemesis.com/images/armes/epee/frostmourne.jpg

His Flintlock Pistol he recieved from an aquaintance of his.
http://www.redriverrenegades.com/CATALONIAN_FLINTLOCK_PISTOL_copy.gif

and a legendary ring known as "The Gem of Alara" which allows him to walk aroung in the sunlight.

http://images.play.com/covers/1099524m.jpg

Alright, how's this?

Kyuukitsuki
12-16-2009, 03:25 PM
God help me if you sparkle Raincheck....

OneCrazyyHippie
12-16-2009, 07:30 PM
So I totally got on here with the intention of creating a character, but it sure seems like it's getting cramped in here. Maybe it'd be prudent to wait a little while and see if we have any drops?

The Gypsy Queen
12-16-2009, 07:42 PM
You are always welcome, Hippie. Post your character and quit being lazy.

OneCrazyyHippie
12-16-2009, 08:36 PM
Behold: Maynard's Nobody.

Name: Dranyam

Species: Nobody (appears to be a homo sapien)

Appearance: Average height, very skinny and lanky. His hair is a jet black, put back into a pony tail. Torn up and worn out t-shirts and blue jeans are his usual get up. He wears hemp jewelry around his arms, neck, and legs. His left ear is pierced six times going all around the outside rim. His body is split in two very obvious pieces, split straight down the middle. The right side is heavily tattooed in strange markings, pictures, and symbols. One part on his right part of his chest depicts a cat holding a box with a question mark right out of the reach of a little girl, while the cat reaches his head around and eats the girl from her other side. The most noticeable tattoo is a large and unique eye centered on his chest.

Personality: Dranyam is the polar opposite of Maynard. Cynical and devious, he enjoys everything chaotic and crazy. However, his overall motivation for life stayed the same: knowledge. Dranyam always seeks to understand everything in his life. He senses that a part of him is missing, and he rationalizes his calmness by saying that he is meant to learn what needs to be learned, and that he must be prepared for when he meets what he is missing. He is serious, straight forward, and relentless, but at the same time holds things like trust, respect, and love in high regard. He appreciates the value of chaos in peoples lives, and works to live his life how he was meant to live it. While some may describe Dranyam as a bad person, he would argue that darkness and chaos are not necessarily evil, and that he strives to prove it.

Memories: Dranyam's last memory is of water. All around him and inside of him. And then, after that, he was in Sitchel.

Skills: Dranyam share's Maynard's power over Kinetic energy. He also has a very high tolerance for pain and muscle strain, which allows him to push his human body much farther than his physical limitations. This is also attributed to Dranyam's spirituality. However, rather than being forced to draw energy from drugs, Dranyam's draws strength from Chaos itself. This is manifested in a little briefcase Dranyam carries around called "Pandora's Box". It is similar to Devil May Cry's (exactly). The box becomes a random weapon every time Dranyam uses it. It hasn't been known to give repeats; yet. Remarkably, Dranyam usually figures out a way to use it.

Hope this is acceptable Miss Almighty Game Master.

The Gypsy Queen
12-16-2009, 08:41 PM
You love me and you know it. Accepted, Hippie.

RainCheck
12-16-2009, 09:14 PM
At Kyukitsuki: NO SPARKLE! I'm talking about the REAL DEAL VAMPIRE. Go in sunlight without the ring, and I go up in flames.

At The Queen: Can't send PM. What kind of restrictions would I have to take? I'm just curious, I can nerf my guy if need be. I can take on what is considered the "New Planeswalker". No special powers, no summoning of creatures from another plane, just able to go to and from different planes of existance. BUT It is your choice, I just literally came up with this guy off the top of my head.

The Gypsy Queen
12-16-2009, 09:17 PM
The only deal is that the ability actively move between planes in Sitchel is god like. The draw backs would be severe, like the kind you probably don't want me posting here where all the evil character in this game can read and be like "oh yum." My advise is to nerf that some.

RainCheck
12-16-2009, 09:20 PM
Alright. I'll nerf. You want me to just EDIT my original post? B/c that took a LONG while type out. lol

The Gypsy Queen
12-16-2009, 09:23 PM
Yes, feel free to just edit it. XD

OneCrazyyHippie
12-16-2009, 09:56 PM
Ok I'm going right now to catch up on the IC and start thinking of a good jump in point. Let us all hope I don't get miserably distracted on the way there and end up in the kitchen eating snacky cakes.

RainCheck
12-16-2009, 09:57 PM
OK, all edited. I took out the whole PlanesWalker aspect and just made the guy a Vampire with a soul.

The Gypsy Queen
12-16-2009, 10:04 PM
Hippie: Dear God, not the munchies. XD

RainCheck: ... Character accepted. However. Don't think I don't know what you're referencing, you big poof.

OneCrazyyHippie
12-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Posted. And just so everyone's on the same page, Dranyam quoted Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. :)

The Gypsy Queen
12-16-2009, 10:36 PM
Fantastic post, Hippie. Everyone else, we are getting pretty close to maximum capacity for players, just so you know.

As soon as everyone posts we should be able to get you guys your first real look as Sitchel...

SikstaSlathalin
12-16-2009, 10:37 PM
Kooky

RainCheck
12-16-2009, 10:41 PM
Hey at least someone got it. Even though I'm going to catch hell from GOD er...The GM.

...At least the sword is still fair game. LOL

Kyuukitsuki
12-16-2009, 10:56 PM
.... Link he come to town... Come to SAVE the princess Zelda... Gypsy Queen took her away now the Children do play but they will.. when Link save the day !Hallelujah! lol Its fits... Im just ranting now...

SikstaSlathalin
12-16-2009, 10:58 PM
Good for you lad.

OneCrazyyHippie
12-16-2009, 11:04 PM
Save up your hearts! So you can shoot! Your sword with power!

Kyuukitsuki
12-16-2009, 11:07 PM
Save up your hearts! So you can shoot! Your sword with power!
And when your feeling all down, A fairy will come around so you'll be brave and not a sissy coward [oceraina Solo] ............ [/oceriana solo]

SikstaSlathalin
12-16-2009, 11:11 PM
You say as you piss yourself facing down something your sword can't hurt.

Kyuukitsuki
12-16-2009, 11:15 PM
Nani?

Security of Mem
12-16-2009, 11:15 PM
So it's, introductions.

So, what should we have in our post?

SikstaSlathalin
12-16-2009, 11:17 PM
Just your chars reacting to their siuation pretty much.

Kyuukitsuki
12-16-2009, 11:22 PM
lol... Yea everyone is Serious Ive read so far... and you can ask teh Gypsy.. I am not a serious person at all... so just chatting away... I have already done this In D&D... didnt think to use link though.... /sigh

The Gypsy Queen
12-16-2009, 11:27 PM
XD Omg you are all insane...

This is going to rock. XD

SikstaSlathalin
12-16-2009, 11:29 PM
I'm perfectly sane!

OneCrazyyHippie
12-16-2009, 11:29 PM
Insane in da membrane fo rizzle. Representin.

The Gypsy Queen
12-16-2009, 11:30 PM
Then you can be the only sane person in the group, if you please, Siksta. XD

SikstaSlathalin
12-16-2009, 11:32 PM
HELL YEAH!

GraftRaven
12-16-2009, 11:33 PM
*cough* well, i am insane.. wouldn't usually be able to tell by my posts though...

anyway... yeah...

The Gypsy Queen
12-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Welcome to the party, then, hun.

Kyuukitsuki
So Gypsy... whats next hmmmm?

OneCrazyyHippie
I could totally tell you were insane Splicer; Pennsylvania is crawling with freaks, ghouls, and illiterate midgets.

I wholeheartedly offer my apologies to any illiterate midgets in my reading audience.

GraftRaven
12-16-2009, 11:39 PM
well... the radio station i listened to had a game called 'midget bowling'... the midgets were the balls... and that's all i know... so i can confirm what you just said xD

OneCrazyyHippie
12-16-2009, 11:41 PM
LMFAO. XD

The Gypsy Queen
12-16-2009, 11:41 PM
I'm not telling, Kyu... We are waiting still.

RainCheck
12-16-2009, 11:44 PM
Waiting on What exactly?

SikstaSlathalin
12-16-2009, 11:45 PM
For you to post for one.

The Gypsy Queen
12-16-2009, 11:47 PM
Yeah. That's true. Everyone needs to get one post in before I can move on.

Security of Mem
12-16-2009, 11:56 PM
I want a town made literally out of just trash.

SikstaSlathalin
12-16-2009, 11:58 PM
Interesting mate.

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 12:00 AM
It would be cool. Cause it could be an alien shanty town, but instead they like the look and smell.

OneCrazyyHippie
I want a town made literally out of just trash.

Are you going to have a criteria for what kind of trash is allowed to be in the city? Cuz there's a lot of trash I don't really wanna see anywhere :P

The Gypsy Queen
XD Um... That could be arranged, I imagine.

SikstaSlathalin
12-17-2009, 12:02 AM
Reuse,reduce, and recycle.

Security of Mem
Are you going to have a criteria for what kind of trash is allowed to be in the city? Cuz there's a lot of trash I don't really wanna see anywhere :P

All kinds of trash.

For humorous reasons. If someone wanted to add some. ;)

Govannon
It would be cool. Cause it could be an alien shanty town, but instead they like the look and smell.

For whatever reason, I hear that and think of District 9.

http://www.geekstir.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/prawned.jpg

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 12:05 AM
For whatever reason, I hear that and think of District 9.

http://www.geekstir.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/prawned.jpg

Yar!

Good movie.

OneCrazyyHippie
12-17-2009, 12:08 AM
I haven't seen any new movies of late, it's rather sad.

I've just been watching a lot of random old movies.

SikstaSlathalin
12-17-2009, 12:10 AM
Always good.

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 12:13 AM
A Clockwork Orange is my favorite.

Oh yes, um...I gotta a request.

I'm going to type my Hell series, inspired by Dante's Inferno here on the Guild.

Would you guys be so kind to read and tell me what you think? When I'm done posting it of course.

GraftRaven
12-17-2009, 12:14 AM
i loved reading Inferno in school, best book i ever actually read for World Civilizations xD

OneCrazyyHippie
12-17-2009, 12:15 AM
I'm more than happy to read anything you put your heart and soul in!

And on a side note, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas was one of my favs.

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 12:19 AM
Okay well, I'm typing it up now. So yeah.

John
12-17-2009, 12:46 AM
So who are we awating for? Sorry for asking but i'm far too lazy to try and figure it out for myself.

SikstaSlathalin
12-17-2009, 12:47 AM
Everyone needs a first post before we go ahead.

John
12-17-2009, 12:49 AM
I do realize that. Thus the reason for asking who we are waiting for. Perhaps someone could find out and send a team of rabid ferrets to do nasty things to them.

SikstaSlathalin
12-17-2009, 12:50 AM
Just making sure and I'm not sure who aside from Raincheck.

OneCrazyyHippie
12-17-2009, 01:07 AM
I do realize that. Thus the reason for asking who we are waiting for. Perhaps someone could find out and send a team of rabid ferrets to do nasty things to them.

I have taken the liberty of assembling this ferret army.

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 01:23 AM
We need to hunt down Raincheck.

lol!

I put up my Hell series, btw.

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 01:37 AM
The hunting of RainCheck is now officially commenced! Off with you, dears, and fetch him back!

GraftRaven
12-17-2009, 01:44 AM
*found him first* looks like he's stuck on the IC

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 01:45 AM
Chpt 1 (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=80527&posted=1#post80527) Is now finished. lol.

One of yous got so excited it separated the chapter.

John
12-17-2009, 01:50 AM
Sorry, I thought it was awesome, and just had to say so

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 01:52 AM
Umm. Raincheck? GM is confuzeled. Where the heck are you in your IC post?

RainCheck
12-17-2009, 01:52 AM
I posted already. Read, enjoy, make merry.

GraftRaven
12-17-2009, 01:53 AM
i had the same reaction... minus the GM part, obviously...

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 01:54 AM
Sorry, I thought it was awesome, and just had to say so

lol!

It's okay.

Just you know I had to do the quick dinner dash thing.

Brother is watching me closely.

Suppose to be studying, lol...but I want fun.

Edit: Raincheck post confuses me too.

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 01:58 AM
To clear up what appears to be a miscommunication on my part, all new arrivals go through the Arrivals Guild. They have a monopoly. Period. Sorry, Raincheck, for being unclear.

John
12-17-2009, 01:58 AM
Ditto on being confused. Mind you I usually am. But at this moment, it's more than the norm

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 01:59 AM
Ditto on being confused. Mind you I usually am. But at this moment, it's more than the norm

If it doesn't fit your norm of confusion, then it must mean we all sense it. lol

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 02:08 AM
Confusion cleared. Raincheck is now editing his post. :D Sorry folks.

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 02:12 AM
Confusion cleared. Raincheck is now editing his post. :D Sorry folks.

It's K.

Yeah, my big brother just got me dark chocolate bar with coconut.

And it isn't a Mounds.

We gotta buy from a Co-op and whole foods, cause we're such a broken family of allergies.

RainCheck
12-17-2009, 02:18 AM
Yea My bad all. I screwed up. I took the original idea of poeple hating Vampires and ran with it. I am new to the idea of Sitchel. I only know the bare basics

GraftRaven
12-17-2009, 02:18 AM
my friend's family has a lot of allergies as well... i feel really sorry for his little brother, he's allergic to nuts, milk, lots of pollens, etc... a whiff of peanut-butter and he breaks out in hives... its really quite sad... but he's happy so, meh...

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 02:21 AM
my friend's family has a lot of allergies as well... i feel really sorry for his little brother, he's allergic to nuts, milk, lots of pollens, etc... a whiff of peanut-butter and he breaks out in hives... its really quite sad... but he's happy so, meh...

I have lupus, which means my autoimmune system sometimes attacks my own body. Joints, skin, etc.
That means since I have a weak immune system, I get allergic to stuff.

My brother is allergic to glutton and so we have to go to the organic stores to find glutton free bread and stuff.
Also my brother has an allergy to milk, so we go there for alternate foods with no milk products. Which means vegan cookies.
Which aren't bad. They actually are more delicious then the ones with milk and stuff.

Edit: I'm going to be honest.

I still don't get your post Rain.

SikstaSlathalin
12-17-2009, 02:23 AM
Damn man

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 02:24 AM
Damn man

lol!

I have never seen a reaction like that. But I like that reaction the best.

GraftRaven
12-17-2009, 02:24 AM
lupus = not fun

i've never tried anything like that, but as long as its not soy milk or tofu flavored to taste like other stuff, i don't think i would mind. actually, i lied, the cookies are good... i had those once at a part xD

and skim milk tastes the same as 1%!!

John
12-17-2009, 02:25 AM
Wow and i thought my menu was weak. I don't have any food allergies, but do have a luandry list of stuff I can't eat due to digestive problems. And of course it's all my favourite foods.

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 02:27 AM
lupus = not fun

i've never tried anything like that, but as long as its not soy milk or tofu flavored to taste like other stuff, i don't think i would mind. actually, i lied, the cookies are good... i had those once at a part xD

and skim milk tastes the same as 1%!!

Lupus isn't as common in males as it is females. I have a lot of females in my lupus support group.
But it happens in males as well. I feel like I should say it because I shouldn't be ashamed for having it.

Most males with lupus get into depression and what not because they feel ashamed that they have what we'd call a female disease.

It affects males a little differently then females. But I really don't mind.

Do you have lupus?

You know what kind of milk we like to use for baking in my house:

Coconut milk...you should try it. It really works. I swear.

GraftRaven
12-17-2009, 02:30 AM
i had the opportunity once... but someone else took the coconut before me xD

and no i don't have lupus... i am a carrier for strep throat though, which means i'm more susceptible to it... i used to get that and ear infections at the same time when i was a kid...

SikstaSlathalin
12-17-2009, 02:31 AM
Wow and I thought cronic coughs were bad news.

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 02:35 AM
i had the opportunity once... but someone else took the coconut before me xD

and no i don't have lupus... i am a carrier for strep throat though, which means i'm more susceptible to it... i used to get that and ear infections at the same time when i was a kid...

Use should really try coconut milk.

And I just learned something new.

Chocolate does taste real good in the freezer. Yeah it's hard to eat, it's really good frozen.

I had an ear infection not fun, especially since it drilled a whole in my eardrum.

Fun times...

It's no fun being sick with a disease that makes you sick.

You tend to be sick all the time or get sick to easily. That's why I make my brother stay away from me when he's sick.
I tell him stay in the other room.

Govannon
12-17-2009, 02:37 AM
Yeah, I now feel thankful that I only seem to attract the flu.

Also: Security: Rain hasn't edited his post yet, I don't know why, but that's why it still doesn't make sense.

GraftRaven
12-17-2009, 02:38 AM
good strategy ^^

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 02:45 AM
My brother stole the last bite of my chocolate.

He said I left it lying down for to long and thought I was finished. But I set it down so I could type. lol.

So far and I'm glad...my little sister hasn't shown any signs that she is allergic to anything.
She seems to be the impervious one.
We curse her when we are sick, she stays healthy and she doesn't seem to understand the concept of I don't feel good.
lol!

Kids are great.

John
12-17-2009, 02:48 AM
Recall the ferrets

GraftRaven
12-17-2009, 02:51 AM
lolz

"where's the ferret?"

"shhhh, he's hiding"

"well, in that case, i've got a ferret too, i'm just not out $400 like you dipsh!t... i've got a pet in Loch Ness too, we'll find him next time."

RainCheck
12-17-2009, 02:53 AM
OK. To everyone who doesn't understand.

Angelus being a Vampire makes him a target for individuals who belive that all vampires can be are evil creatures that need to be destroyed. So, my idea was that Sitchel would be no exception to this feeling. So what do you do with an EVIL CREATURE that kills innocent people for food. YOU lock him up until a higher ranking official tells you what to do with it. SO After Branwen descovered WHAT Angelus was she locked him up and put him under watch. I was going to elaborate but I was seeing how you guys were getting annoyed with me taking so long I decided to just start him out being locked up. BUT the Queen told me that Sitchel was amoral toward all races.

Again, I am sorry for making you guys wait for me. I got a little too creative and when that happens. I just go.

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 02:55 AM
Recall the ferrets

Mmm ferret soup.

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 02:57 AM
lol, guys.

Okay. New IC post. Go crazy.

John
12-17-2009, 02:58 AM
@RainCheck - Comppletely understandable, but by the same logic, what do you do with an evil creature that drags souls to hell. But hey, the post wwas good. just threw us off is all.

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 03:02 AM
Btw, the hat in Pherdels picture is his crown.

It's one of those weird Pope kind of hats, but that is his crown...from his planet.

GraftRaven
12-17-2009, 03:03 AM
alright.. i've gotta go to bed (school day tomorrow) i'll have a post up tomorrow morning or afternoon by the latest.

this is going to get good xD

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 03:05 AM
I'm afraid to post again. Since I posted so recently.

lol!

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 03:06 AM
XD Have at it. I'm excited to see who your character react.

SikstaSlathalin
12-17-2009, 03:11 AM
Your guys aren't any worse then a couple of boogymen that feed off fear and relish in torture.

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 03:11 AM
XD Have at it. I'm excited to see who your character react.

:th2up:

Okay. I'll post.

Maybe someone is writing a post right now and they'll post before my post.

Wishful thinking

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 03:12 AM
*shrugs* It seems like every last one of you is on right now so who knows? XD

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 03:14 AM
So yeah.

I have the perfect reactions.

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 03:15 AM
Oh goodness. XD

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 03:20 AM
Oh goodness. XD

-monacle2- <---that's my posting monocle.

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 03:21 AM
XD I think I should be terrified but I'm not.

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 03:25 AM
XD I think I should be terrified but I'm not.

That's good.

Only when my:

-mahboi- <----That's my posting finger and it's pointing at you

Then that is a bad thing

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 03:30 AM
XD You're cracking me up, Mem.

Okay, because it's easier for me, I'm gonna start trying to reply to posts more often. XD

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 03:56 AM
Tell my brother he's the one who gave me weird humor.

Crypes
12-17-2009, 04:22 AM
I think I found Geovaninin......Geo.....dude's joke! Maynard, er....Dranyam's drug induced wipeout, right? Oh yeah. I should probably notice him soon.

Edit: Oh. It was Govannon..... Aw screw it. You're geodude as far as I care.

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 04:26 AM
What? Crypes you okay?

Crypes
12-17-2009, 04:33 AM
Hmm. Maybe you have to be baked to understand me. Damn. Now I'm on a trip.

Oh, and to answer your question Mem, nope.

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 04:33 AM
Of course he's not. He's Crypes. I was wondering how you'd play that, Crypes. Feel free to recognize him.

John
12-17-2009, 04:39 AM
I'm going to guess that the joke was the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference.

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 04:42 AM
I'm going to guess that the joke was the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference.

Hitchikers guide is amazing. -Ange-

Btw, this is how to pronounce Pherdel's name:

Pherdel[Fur-del]

Govannon
12-17-2009, 04:48 AM
Ding Ding Ding, Nazguljcg wins!

Crypes
12-17-2009, 04:50 AM
Woah, flew right over my head. I really gotta reread the guide sometime....

RainCheck
12-17-2009, 04:55 AM
So Crypes and Hippie's characters know each other? Nice

John
12-17-2009, 04:57 AM
Yay 10 points for me. and while we are on the subject of pronunciation, my char's name is pronounced pro-sehr-pin-ee. Just for all the people who were thinking it sounded like porcupine lol

Crypes
12-17-2009, 04:59 AM
Jason and the agronaughts, right? I thought I recognised that picture...

Woah. It's chocolate milk and munchies time....Heheh. Awesome

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 05:01 AM
Yay 10 points for me. and while we are on the subject of pronunciation, my char's name is pronounced pro-sehr-pin-ee. Just for all the people who were thinking it sounded like porcupine lol

Thank you for clearing up the name.

Btw, Sedi's name is:

Sedi[Say-dee]

John
12-17-2009, 05:02 AM
If you are referring to the pic of my charcter, it's a pic of Amy Lee of Evanessence.

As for the name, found it on a list of Demon Names. It's actually a variation of the name Persephone.

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 05:05 AM
I'm really enjoying this RP.

SikstaSlathalin
12-17-2009, 05:05 AM
You can sound out my chars. names if you try.

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 05:07 AM
If you are referring to the pic of my charcter, it's a pic of Amy Lee of Evanessence.

As for the name, found it on a list of Demon Names. It's actually a variation of the name Persephone.

I want to know more about your RP in your signature.
Still looking for members?

Oh that was a little rude to ask here. But it was embarrassing to go in your thread.

John
12-17-2009, 05:12 AM
I would like to apologize for my overly long post. Kept having to change it as others posted in front of me. As such, might I suggest a posting order to keep things less chaotic.

As for your question Mem, check your inbox

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 05:15 AM
I would like to apologize for my overly long post. Kept having to change it as others posted in front of me. As such, might I suggest a posting order to keep things less chaotic.

As for your question Mem, check your inbox

Ack. I gotta another question.

I'll send you a PM now too.

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 05:37 AM
Oh my, it got quiet. XD

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 05:40 AM
Back from dinner.

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 05:41 AM
Ah. Welcome back. :D

Govannon
12-17-2009, 05:42 AM
That would explain the quiet...

SikstaSlathalin
12-17-2009, 05:43 AM
I finally got my post in though. XD

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 05:46 AM
That would explain the quiet...

I'm generally shy, but once I get out of my shell. I can be a little out there.

That's what my brother says at least. lol

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 05:47 AM
*hugs Mem* Aww....

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 05:48 AM
*hugs Mem* Aww....

Woo!

I get a hug. :cheerful:

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 05:49 AM
XD Now you get another. *hugs*

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 05:50 AM
Woohoo.

I'm going to have a Hugspolosion.

Working on a Post for this RP, working on a character for SCAR, and working on a post for Tribe.

And I'm typing here.

Multitasking RPing

Crypes
12-17-2009, 05:53 AM
Seeing the rate of posts in this thread, I'm almost afraid to crash. Almost. Anyways, it's time to watch metalocalypse and sleep. See you guys in around ten hours. G'night.....

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 05:56 AM
Awww...we were going to have a party...I think...

John
12-17-2009, 06:02 AM
Gnight Crypes, may ur dreams be filled with fields of grass. and not the kind you mow.

And dont i get a hug. I want a hug. sniff

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 06:02 AM
Gnight Crypes, may ur dreams be filled with fields of grass. and not the kind you mow.

And dont i get a hug. I want a hug. sniff

Would you be mad if I hugged you?

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 06:05 AM
*hugs all three* Night Crypes. Trip long and hard, bro.

Aw, Naz, you know I love you. XD

John
12-17-2009, 06:05 AM
I wouldn't be mad, but i would feel the need to talk about sports right after. How bout them 49ers.

Thank you Gypsy Queen, I love you too.

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 06:09 AM
;loves; <----*hugs Nazguljcg*

Exciting...

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 06:11 AM
Yay. *hugs both* It's a hugging group. XD

John
12-17-2009, 06:14 AM
Hugs are good. mmmmmmm hugs

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 06:14 AM
Hugsplosion.

Okay...well....er...

Video games guys.

I want to play video games.

I'll post later tonight. I stay up late.

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 06:15 AM
Okay Mem. I need to shower soon anyway. :D

John
12-17-2009, 06:16 AM
I wont be on much longer im afraid, have to work in the morning. But i think i can force myself to stay awake a little while longer. And mem, video games wont hug you. What game by the way? Just curious

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 06:17 AM
Okay Mem. I need to shower soon anyway. :D

Little sister likes to watch me play video games. She should be in bed. But you know fussy five years old.

I wont be on much longer im afraid, have to work in the morning. But i think i can force myself to stay awake a little while longer. And mem, video games wont hug you. What game by the way? Just curious

F.E.A.R. 2 most likely online.

John
12-17-2009, 06:29 AM
Never played it. Not a fan of FPS. Im more a 3rd person RPG fan. Dragon Age Origins. Best game ever.

SikstaSlathalin
12-17-2009, 06:35 AM
I knew it the Cyborg is self-righteous and cocky. XD jk

John
12-17-2009, 06:38 AM
This is shaping up to be by far the most interesting RP i have ever been in.

SikstaSlathalin
12-17-2009, 06:38 AM
True hope it stays alive.

John
12-17-2009, 06:39 AM
Judging by the amount of posts so far, i dont think we need to be worried

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 06:40 AM
I vow to not let it die.

SikstaSlathalin
12-17-2009, 06:41 AM
I've seen RPs boom like this and die though.

John
12-17-2009, 06:49 AM
Well, i'm very persistent, nad as long as The Gypsy Queen contiues to post, so shall I. I reallly like the endfless possibilities of this one.

RainCheck
12-17-2009, 06:51 AM
It is really fun. I'm just kinda new to the whole Online RP aspect

John
12-17-2009, 06:54 AM
It is really fun. I'm just kinda new to the whole Online RP aspect

We all had to start somewhere. You should know that there are a lot of amazing pople in thie particualr RP, and I know that they would be more than happy to give you advice should you need or want it. myself included, though, truth be told, I am still a newb compared to most of the ohter people here

RainCheck
12-17-2009, 07:02 AM
We all had to start somewhere. You should know that there are a lot of amazing pople in thie particualr RP, and I know that they would be more than happy to give you advice should you need or want it. myself included, though, truth be told, I am still a newb compared to most of the ohter people here

Well thanx, the only major issue I'm having is that ppl reply pretty quickly, whereas I'm the kind of guy who likes to...well create almost every aspect of the scanario. I usually do about three to four re-types of a post while I'm in the reply window. & with that. about three or four ppl have posted and the story has advance a little farther.

John
12-17-2009, 07:06 AM
The only thing i oculd suggest, is to write your post up in Word or some other Word Processor, and then paste it in after, this gives you the opportunity to hir refresh and see if anyone has posted before you.

Govannon
12-17-2009, 07:07 AM
I knew it the Cyborg is self-righteous and cocky. XD jk

Says the lizard king who laughed at him :). Still though, yeah, slightly cocky, it's just more fun to play him that way.

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 07:27 AM
I just wanted to say I think you are all doing great. I love how creative and unique your characters are and I can't wait to see how they continue to react to the world I built. To give you all some visual references, here are some things your characters might see in Sitchel...

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz102/Jezzy666/usidaydfusiyufs.jpg

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz102/Jezzy666/skyfisherman_concept.jpg

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz102/Jezzy666/42088.jpg

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz102/Jezzy666/06_08_2009_0866632001249547188_dan-.jpg

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz102/Jezzy666/ten-amazing-telescopes-1.jpg

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz102/Jezzy666/cw6.jpg

John
12-17-2009, 08:02 AM
This is becoming more surreal by the mniute. Loving it

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 08:04 AM
I'm just getting warmed up, love. :D

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 08:11 AM
Back folks. Brother wants to send me to bed.

But I'll try to sneak in a post.

GraftRaven
12-17-2009, 11:46 AM
whoa, whoa, don't leave me behind or anything xD i'll catch up on the IC and probably post by lunchtime... from school xD

Kyuukitsuki
12-17-2009, 03:15 PM
Sorry misses demanded i go to sleep and cuddles.. lol

Kyuukitsuki
12-17-2009, 03:16 PM
Oh. Queen? why cant I get sig to display?

GraftRaven
12-17-2009, 04:21 PM
*asks the stupid question* are you using the bb code tags?

Kyuukitsuki
12-17-2009, 04:38 PM
lol <-- R tard

SikstaSlathalin
12-17-2009, 04:42 PM
So Queen if you've ever been on a trip you should adjust fine to this setting right? XD

Kyuukitsuki
12-17-2009, 04:45 PM
Shell shock lol..

GraftRaven
12-17-2009, 05:08 PM
well, glad you got your sig up...

+5 points for the Three Days Grace lyrics as well xD

Kyuukitsuki
12-17-2009, 05:24 PM
Thank the queen she knows me so well lol..

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 05:38 PM
Apparently not. You like your sig, Kyuu?

Kyuukitsuki
12-17-2009, 05:51 PM
Si. Ohh btw..... I was just curious.. we where sleeping when we left right... and our items just kinda went with us?

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Hey everybody. I just got up from sleeping. lol!

So yeah I immediately got myself on here.

Kyuukitsuki
12-17-2009, 05:55 PM
lol

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 06:01 PM
Siksta: You never really learn to adjust to a trip. XD

Kyuu: Your character will keep any items that were on their person, buy any character who looks for something like a sword or a shield will notice it's missing.

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 06:03 PM
That's right...see I never knew if Sedi could keep a sword on his body during Sitchel. So I never kept it as an item.

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 06:03 PM
*whistles innocently*

Kyuukitsuki
12-17-2009, 06:06 PM
lol... gah... lol prepare for music withdraws in 3...2...1... lol

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 06:19 PM
Just a reminder to check the first post of this thread periodically for updates. XD

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 06:21 PM
*whistles innocently*

lol!

So how are you today?

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 06:23 PM
I have work in a few hours and it's a long shift... I'm kind of hoping to find Pope Jako so I can put up a cool IC post that should keep your guys busy being creative while I'm gone. XD

Kyuukitsuki
12-17-2009, 06:23 PM
Edited my last post FYI didn't like it...

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 06:24 PM
Thank you for letting us know, I always miss that. XD

Edit: OMG the shubbery! Two references in one sentence! *glomps Kyuu*

Security of Mem
12-17-2009, 06:32 PM
So far no one has pointed out:

- Sedi's pyramid shaped armor has a similarity to Silent Hill. I mean come on everyone knows pyramid head. And it would certainly set off Sedi. He'd be so pissed off. [Human only, most likely]

-No one has given any awareness that Pherdel is wearing very extravagent clothes for traveling. I mean look at that picture, lol! And he's still wearing the crown.

-Do the Spikes come through Rasorna's black cloak? If so why not?

-Why are lizards with spikes wearing armor anyway? How do they make clothes with their hands?
I mean trust me I have seen lizard creatures, their hands don't look useful enough.

-How did our favorite video game character Link suddenly get here? [Human only question I suppose]

-How does a woman survive with wings? Does she get them caught in doors sometimes? You know didn't fully close them together.

Yes the world around is as strange as heck. But so are the people standing right beside us. lol!

The Gypsy Queen
12-17-2009, 06:35 PM
I can answer about Pherdel and Sedi's clothes. It's quite simple. Branwen has seen much stranger things. XD