PDA

View Full Version : Traveler's Tales: The Beginning

Pages : [1] 2

RainbowBrigade
12-14-2009, 10:42 AM
Aura trundled through the cobbled streets of the port town, small backpack in one hand and staff in the other. The sea air filled her lungs and the sun shone brightly, though the air was still filled with a slight chill. The small port bubbled with activity, and she sat herself down in the square, admiring the large white fountain that had pride of place.

raven
12-14-2009, 08:08 PM
Natalya was lurking in the shadows watching the strange woman with the staff make her way through the town square to the cafe.
she matched the crude drawing held scrunched up in her hand so she slowly made her way through the crowd to check.

RainbowBrigade
12-16-2009, 09:01 PM
Aura sighed contentedly and ordered a glass of sparkling water with a shortcake, dumping her backpack and leaning her staff against her chair. She watched two birds chase each other round the sky, one black, one white.

raven
12-16-2009, 09:03 PM
Natalya walked over to the girl in the chair and sat down in the chair opposite. she took out the crumpled drawing and showed it to her.
"so... is this you?"

RainbowBrigade
12-16-2009, 09:06 PM
Aura obserbed the paper and grinned at the crude drawing. "I think so. Are you the person I am partnered with?" she asked as her drink was plopped down in front of her by the waiter. She chased a water droplet up the side before taking the glass and sipping it.

raven
12-16-2009, 09:10 PM
confused by what she had just said, Natalya just sat and stared at the picture.
"i have no idea what that ment, but i do know now that your going to help me" natalya looked up trying to decifer the girls face, unsuccessfully

RainbowBrigade
12-16-2009, 09:12 PM
She smiled happily down at her drink as her shortcake was popped down in front of her. "Heh, everything will make sense soon enough. I'm sure we'll be able to help each other." she poked the shortcake tentatively with her fork before slipping the strawberry off and munching on it happily. "You going to order anything?"

raven
12-16-2009, 09:17 PM
in answer to her question, natalya pulled out a flask of hot chocolate anda box with various packets of food inside "always the risk that someone doesnt like you, i seam to have learnt that the hard way, so whats your name seeing as we are partners now?"

RainbowBrigade
12-16-2009, 09:21 PM
Aura nodded slowly. "Yeah, people like us have to stick together." Aura gave the girl a knowing glance, even though what she was saying didn't make any sense yet. "I'm Aura. Whats your name, and what is it you want my help with?"

raven
12-16-2009, 09:24 PM
looking grudgingly at Aura "my name is natalya....and your going to help me find my memories"

RainbowBrigade
12-16-2009, 09:31 PM
Aura nodded in agreement. "Thats true. People like us should stick together." she replied knowingly, although she wasn't making any sense yet." She took a bite of shortcake. "My name's Aura, what's yours? and what is it you need help with?"

RainbowBrigade
12-16-2009, 09:34 PM
Aura took another slice of shortcake and sipped her water thoughtfully. "And how, pray tell, are we to go about doing that?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at the girl.

raven
12-16-2009, 09:45 PM
"well, i was hoping you could tell me, after all you must have been some part of my life before or why would i have this picture?" leaning across and taking the last piece of shortcake.

RainbowBrigade
12-16-2009, 09:53 PM
Aura pushed the plate towards Natalia, offering it to her. "I have some information that may be of use to you, but I am afraid that my memories are also somewhat patchy in places. I believe they may have been purposely erased by someone, or something. Who or what, I do not know."

raven
12-16-2009, 09:56 PM
leaning forward Natalya replied in a hushed voice "so it appears we could be helping each other out in regaining our memories. so...what have you got?"

RainbowBrigade
12-16-2009, 09:59 PM
Aura leaned in closer, taking a quick glance around. "Do you know what you are?" she asked slowly, her voice barely above a whisper.

raven
12-16-2009, 10:01 PM
the sky seemed to darken momentarily as Natalya shook her head slowly, "assuming im not human,...what am I then?" slighlt spooked

RainbowBrigade
12-16-2009, 10:10 PM
Aura watched Natalya for a long moment. "I wouldn't say not human. Not completely - I think, at least. Lets just say we're... different from most people. In more ways then one." Aura looked up at the dark sky, unable to see the birds she had been watching earlier. She watched the sky as she spoke, as if searching for something amoung the clouds. "How much do you know about the legends of this world?"

raven
12-16-2009, 10:13 PM
definetly spooked now, Natalya looked up at the sky, which just a few minutes ago had been a dazzling blue was now full of black clouds. she look back at Aura "i dont know any of the legends, how could i? i have no memories at all, except my name."

RainbowBrigade
12-16-2009, 10:17 PM
Aura shrugged. "You might of picked something up somewhere. The library, for example. I had a read through some of the books in there after I had a wierd dream. Its led me to connect up some dots." She called for the waiter and payed for the food with coins from her purse. "It may be better to take you there and show you."

raven
12-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Natalya nodded in agrement and got up to go. sahe was puzzled and curious about what was going on. barely a month ago Natalya had woken up in the hospital with nothing but a name and very few belongings were found with her. 'well...best to just go with the flow for now' she thought to herself.

RainbowBrigade
12-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Aura stood, collected her things and picked up her staff. she looked up at the darkened sky, a water droplet splashing her cheek as she did so. "Mm, the first signs of a storm." she sighed, pulling her hood up and beginning to walk in the direction of the Royal Library.

raven
12-17-2009, 05:34 PM
Natalya went to follow Aura but as she turned she thought she saw a dark shadow moving on the roof. she stopped, looked up, saw nothing an decided to pass it off as her imagination...

RainbowBrigade
12-17-2009, 05:44 PM
Aura paused, looking at Natalya expectantly. "Something wrong? If we don't hurry, we'll get caught in the storm. They always hit quickly by the sea." as if in response to her words, the wind whailed loudly and rain began to pound down on them.

raven
12-17-2009, 05:45 PM
"never mind, just a cloud. come on lets go, i hate getting cold,"

RainbowBrigade
12-17-2009, 05:47 PM
Aura strode towards the library, cringing slightly as the sound of thunder filled the air. She turned into an alleyway, murmuring "its quicker" and began to walk faster as lightning cracked the skies overhead. Apparently, she didn't like storms too much.

raven
12-17-2009, 05:50 PM
Natalya lingering behind seemed to be enjoying the electrical charge through the air. as the rain began to pour a smile grew on her face. despite not liking getting cold, Natalya seemed to love storms, besides on this warm day even the rain was warm

RainbowBrigade
12-17-2009, 06:13 PM
Aura pulled at a rickety looking door, seemingly not getting anywhere. She tried pushing it, which had more effect, and tumbled into the room beyond. It was large, with black and white checkered floors and a high ceiling . One wall was made completely of some sort of enchanted glass, beyond which the unsettled sea churned and writhed, the sky a foreboding black. Rows and rows of shelves of books filled the room, stretching off into the distance. "Here we are, the Royal library." Aura murmured, noticing that tthere appeared to be no one else inside the vast place. strange.

raven
12-17-2009, 06:17 PM
Natalya smiled as Aura fell through the door then promptly fell over the step into the library and landed on top of Aura. Blushing a bright beetroot red she stood up and shook the water out of her hair.

RainbowBrigade
12-17-2009, 06:19 PM
Aura scrambled up, stammering an apology and laughing in embaressment. She looked up and down the large hall and the thunder rumbled. She shivered. "Bit creepy, isn't it?" she muttered, removing her cloak and wrapping it round an arm.

raven
12-17-2009, 06:22 PM
"meh, i like creepy. so what was it you wanted to show me?"

RainbowBrigade
12-17-2009, 06:24 PM
Aura threw Natalya an odd look. "Each to her own, I suppose. This way." she made her way down the middle of the hallway, sweeping her gaze over the bookcases as she walked passed them.

raven
12-17-2009, 06:28 PM
Natalya smiled as she followed Aura through the gloomy halls looking at the books without particular interest. then she noticed a particularly thick book on a high shelf. it had a strange symbol on the cover and she felt drawn to the book.

RainbowBrigade
12-17-2009, 06:29 PM
Aura paused as she realized Natalya was not following her anymore. She looked around to see that she had dissapeared, down one of the bookcases. "Natalya?" she called out, retracing her steps.

raven
12-17-2009, 06:57 PM
Natalya stood there still staring at the book. she reached up just brushing the cover not quite tall enough to get it down. totally absorbed by the thought of the book. not noticing anything around her anymore.

RainbowBrigade
12-17-2009, 09:13 PM
Aura walked down the hall, cringing as the lightning flashed. The enchanted lights seemed to dim slightly. "Natalya?" she called uncertainly, suddenly feeling uneasy. Aura could swear the shadows were moving.

raven
12-17-2009, 09:20 PM
Natalya stood up on tiptoe to try and reach the book better, this time she brushed the symbol with her fingertip. the reaction was explosive. Natalya was thrown back into the bookcase behind her with such force that she knocked it over, creating a domino effect, Natalya continued spinning through the air untill her head came in contact with the back wall.

RainbowBrigade
12-17-2009, 09:26 PM
Aura gasped as she heard a series of thumps the other side of the bookcase. At the same time, the bookcase she was standing next to - which Natalya had been the otherside of- creaked loudly. Suddenly, without warning, it fell downwards, towards Aura.

raven
12-17-2009, 09:30 PM
Natalya woke slowly, she sat up and looked around, the place was a tip with a few pages still fluttering down towards the floor. she looked down at her self and a red drop fell onto her dress. she touched her forehead then looked at her hand, it was covered with sticky, blood. 'well...that explains the headache.' she stood up slowly and looked around, where was Aura?
"A-Aura...?"

RainbowBrigade
12-17-2009, 09:34 PM
No answer came from the hallway - only the sound of the storm could be heard from beyond the glass. The shadows seemed to writhe about by themselves, reaching out.. and the enchanted lights whined, dimmed, then failed.

raven
12-17-2009, 09:37 PM
'oh great, im hurt, you cant see the floor because of the books, and now its pitch black. how am i ment to find her now?!?!?!?' she thought to herself. with a huge sigh she pushed her self off the wall and started makign her ay slowly through the sea of books, calling out for Aura the whole time.

RainbowBrigade
12-17-2009, 09:42 PM
There was a flash of lightning, filling the room with a bright light for a few moments. A white dove flew over and landed on Natalya's shoulder, cooing softly.

raven
12-17-2009, 09:46 PM
Natalya looked up as a particularly bright flash of lightning momentarily blinded her. when she could see again a dove came and perched on her shoulder. she picked it up and looked at it "so have you got any idea where she is?" the dove just looked at her then turned and flew off into the darkness. 'jeeeze, i must have hit my head harder than i thought, im talking to birds!'

RainbowBrigade
12-17-2009, 09:48 PM
The dove cooed loudly and rested on a bookcase further down. It seemed to be calling to Natalya.

raven
12-17-2009, 09:54 PM
sighing Natalya truged over to the dove. tripping over somthing large on the floor. "oh for GODs sake what was tha...oh dear..." looking at the unconsious Aura lying under the book case. scrambling up she tried to lift the bookcase up. too heavy to lift up all the way, Natalya managed to lift it enough to get it off Aura and push it back. she dropped it an inch from Aura's foot and colappsed next to her breathing hard.

RainbowBrigade
12-17-2009, 09:57 PM
Aura's staff appeared to be humming softly. Slowly, the noise dimmed, the dove dissapeared and she came around.

raven
12-17-2009, 09:59 PM
"you all right?" Natalya asked turning her head to see her. "W-Wait, did you make that dove appear?????" seriously confused

RainbowBrigade
12-17-2009, 10:03 PM
Aura seemed tired, and she glanced wearily towards where she thought Natalya's voice originated. "Nobody's told you anything since you came around, have they?" she asked, sounding sleepy.

raven
12-17-2009, 10:08 PM
"not at all" Natalya sighed staring up at the roof. "come on lets get out of here" natalya said as she stood up pulling Aura with her, putting her arm over her shoulder and headed in the direction of the door.

RainbowBrigade
12-17-2009, 10:10 PM
Aura leaned on her companion, squinting through the darkness. "I wnated to help you get some answers, but its best not to be found as the culprets for this mess. Plus, theres no way we'll ever find anything. We should go to the tavern and get some rooms, stay out of the rain and keep warm."

raven
12-17-2009, 10:13 PM
nodding in agreement, the two of them stepped out of the library, squinting in the brightness. the storm seemed to have died don without Natalya noticing. looking at Aura she noticed that her dress was in taters, and that she herself proberbly didnt look great either.

RainbowBrigade
12-17-2009, 10:15 PM
Aura took a deep breathe of sea air. "How strange." she murmured, before noticing what a mess they were both in. She sighed. "We better get some new clothes before we head over, don't you think?"

raven
12-18-2009, 11:17 AM
Natalya nodded wearily, and headed off in the direction of the market. The after effects of what happened just starting to set in, the headache was getting worse as Natalya staggered along the alleyway. "i hope you've got money because i havent" Natalya called to Aura.

RainbowBrigade
12-18-2009, 09:56 PM
Aura sighed. "I only have a bit i earned from doing oddjobs, and working as a barmaid at one of the inns. Hey, come to think of it, we might be able to get a room cheap there. I think after buying new clothes we'll need it - don't suppose you'd be interested in doing some work there with me to earn some more?

raven
12-18-2009, 09:58 PM
"fiiiiine, but you owe me" shooting her an irritated glance "i tend to sleep outdoors so i dont need much money, but right now i need a bed"

RainbowBrigade
12-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Aura rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't steal your money. and besides, you'll owe me if i'm buying you clothes and paying for the tavern!" she sighed, "sorry, i get cranky when tired."

raven
12-18-2009, 10:22 PM
"alright, point made...is that the tavern there?" NAtalya asked pointing at a classic old style tavern. "looks nice"

RainbowBrigade
12-18-2009, 10:27 PM
Aura nodded. "Thats it - The Devil's Feather." She grinned, "not a very inviting name, is it?"

raven
12-18-2009, 10:29 PM
"not really, ah well as long as they have food, a bed and a shower im happy" grinning back.

RainbowBrigade
12-18-2009, 10:31 PM
Aura nodded. "The food is really, really good. I like the soup here. Lets go in."

raven
12-20-2009, 12:03 AM
Grinning "good, i like soup. as long as its warm" hurrying towards the tavern

RainbowBrigade
12-20-2009, 01:23 AM
Aura made her way through the door, the wooden sign of a deamon dancing round a feather overhead. The tavern had low ceilings with wooden beams, and even at this time of the day was filled with a bubbly atmosphere

raven
12-20-2009, 01:24 AM
Natalya felt eyes staring at her and her tatered clothes. A large man who clearly enjoyed his food was weaving his way between the tables towards them

RainbowBrigade
12-20-2009, 01:30 AM
Aura seemed unaware of the man walking towards them, and tugged Natlya towards the bar happily.

raven
12-20-2009, 01:40 AM
Natalya was being dragged along by Aura almost tripping over a bar stool. "AURA!!!!! long time no see my girl" the bar tender boomed

RainbowBrigade
12-20-2009, 01:41 AM
Aura grinned happily at the friendly face, and was engulfed in a bearhug as soon as the man could get out from behind the bar. "Rufus!" she exclaimed, "How have you been? this is my friend Natalya by the way."

raven
12-20-2009, 01:44 AM
The large man engulfed Natalya in a bear hug then held her out at arms length. "aura what have you been doing to her? she a mess!" rufus exlaimed

RainbowBrigade
12-20-2009, 01:53 AM
Aura grinned. "Oh, you know how it is. can't stay clean if you want to do anything worthwhile!" Rufus turned to shake Natalya warmly by the hand, "we have some spare clothes upstairs, you two can borrow them if ya need to!"

raven
12-20-2009, 01:54 AM
Natalya smiled shyly. "th-thanks, u-um do you has a shower or something" looking down at the floor.

RainbowBrigade
12-20-2009, 02:03 AM
Rufus grinned. "Aura, why don't you use your old room for a while? just till you get all cleaned up."

raven
12-20-2009, 02:08 AM
Natalya looked at Aura "soooo, wheres your room?"

RainbowBrigade
12-20-2009, 02:14 AM
Aura headed towards the kitchen, then switched directions and went into a corridor through a small door. it was narrow, with several doors off, and Aura headed into the last but one. "Its small, but it has facilities to wash and could probably get some more blankets to sleep with. so lucky Rufus gave the room back, wow!"

raven
12-20-2009, 02:17 AM
natalya looked round the room. it was cosy with a small bathroom leading off. on one side of the room a small bed with what seemed like a mllion pillows on it. next to the bed was a simple desk with a mirror and some drawers. on the other side of the room an old but sturdy sofa and an elagent wardrobe which looked extreamly out of place in the room. "so. who gets the bed?"

RainbowBrigade
12-20-2009, 02:30 AM
Aura shrugged. "I'll take some pillows and sleep on the sofa if need be, your in a worser state then me." Aura leaned her staff near the door and dumped her small bag on the sofa, plopping down and stretching out. "Mm, almost feels like a home."

raven
12-20-2009, 02:33 AM
"thanks Aura" throwing the backpack she had on the bed. "do you want to find some more blankets for yourself while i take a shower? God my has has got so much blood in it."

RainbowBrigade
12-20-2009, 02:38 AM
Aura nodded. "I'll also go talk to Rufus about a job for a while. doesn't feel right, taking advantage of his hospitality like this. you want work here, too, or you got plans?"

raven
12-20-2009, 02:40 AM
"no i dont rally have any plan at the moment except go with the flow and see what happens" throwing a smile behind her as she headed toward the bathroom. "see ya in a bit"

RainbowBrigade
12-20-2009, 02:42 AM
"Okay, i'll go grab some spare clothes while i'm getting blankets." Aura headed out the room, off to search.

raven
12-20-2009, 02:49 AM
Natalya stepped into the shower and turned on the water. as the dirt wahsed away Natalya was able to relax for the first time in a while. Natalya Grabbed a bottle of shampoo, squirted a dollop in her hand and rubbed it into her hair. As she washed it out a trickle of water tricked down her face.

"OWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

RainbowBrigade
12-20-2009, 02:53 AM
Aura made her way into the tavern, plopping down on the stool and waiting for Rufus to have a moment free. He aproached after serving a customer, beaming cheekily as usual. "Didn't know you drinked." he asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Only occasionally. Hey, it was really kind of you to lend us a room, but i don't feel right lodging here for free. you make a living lending rooms out, only fair we earn it. don't have that much money to pay, so don't suppose you'd be interested in taking on some barmaids?"

raven
12-20-2009, 02:57 AM
Natalya staggered out of the shower. She found a dressing gown, put it on and staggered over to the bed, rubbing her head as she went. she flopped on top of the bed. "ow ow ow ow ow ow ow" repeating the word over and over again.

RainbowBrigade
12-20-2009, 03:06 AM
Rufus grinned happily and accepted the two workers. "make sure to run through everything, not much to do but it's always scary on your first day, ei?" Aura nodded, remembering hers.
"can i take a few extra blankets? Natalya is rooming with me and it'd be nice to keep warm. those extra clothes you were talking about, too."
"go ahead!"
Aura set off to fetch the blankets.

raven
12-20-2009, 03:13 AM
Natalya's head had stopped throbbing so much now. she sat up, and looked around again. it was a nice room cosy but the wardrobe confused her. not one to look into peoples private matters. 'where is Aura?' Natalya got up and stuck her head out the door into the corridor.

RainbowBrigade
12-20-2009, 03:18 AM
Aura ran into Natalya on the way out, cushoins, blankets and clothes flying everywhere and Aura falling down with a thump. "oof! sorry, didn't see you there."

raven
12-20-2009, 03:22 AM
"i was gunna say. you've got enough stuff here to bed the whole world. you didnt need to bring pillows im not gunna need that many you know. dont supose rufus has a plaster anywhere, this cut on my forehead is killing me. I just got shampoo in it, im suprised you didnt here me."

RainbowBrigade
12-20-2009, 03:26 AM
Aura furrowed her brow. "I like cushoins and pillows, why do you think there are so many in there already?" Aura stood up and peered at the cut. "Something simple like that can be fixed easily. go in my room and i'll show you."

raven
12-20-2009, 03:27 AM
Natalya truged into Aura's room and waited for her to dump the stuff where ever she was goingto dump it.

RainbowBrigade
12-20-2009, 03:32 AM
Aura picked up the mess and plopped it in a corner. "Thanks for the help carrying it in." she said with a grin, grabbing her staff. "sit down." she said, motioning to the sofa.

raven
12-20-2009, 03:35 AM
Natalya obediently sat down on the sofa, it was surprisingly comfortable. She watched Aura move around the room.

RainbowBrigade
12-20-2009, 03:39 AM
Aura examined the wound carefully, before picking up her staff and focusing intently on the cut. Her eyes glowed a brilliant blue for a moment and she rested her staff on the wound for a moment, healing it.

raven
12-20-2009, 03:42 AM
Natalya was a bit worried when Aura picked up the staff and held it as if to hit her round the head. she watched as her eyes turned an electric blue before touching the staff to her head. she felt the tiniest jolt run through her body. and the. no more pain. 'interesting' thought Natlya 'This has happened before...'

RainbowBrigade
12-20-2009, 03:54 AM
Aura staggered slightly, sitting down next to Natalya. "You remembered something?"

raven
12-20-2009, 03:59 AM
"well i remember that being done to me before...several times, and i think you can have the bed tonight. im guessing magic is quite tiring."

RainbowBrigade
12-20-2009, 04:05 AM
Aura shook her head. "because i'm tired, you have the bed. after being drained by magic, i'd crash pretty much anywhere."

raven
12-20-2009, 04:10 AM
"fine"rolling her eyes "you have to sofa. You look like your gunna pass out if you move anyway." she said moving towards the clothes. Picking up a simple brown dress, looking at it distastfully "not what i usually wear, but of well." putting down the dress and heading over to th bed "Good night Aura" as she slipped between the covers.

RainbowBrigade
12-20-2009, 04:18 AM
Aura leaned against the armchair, quickly becoming lethargic and sluggish. She gave a heart hearted shrug. "Theese are only temporary. Once we earn some wages we can buy something we're more accustomed too."

raven
12-20-2009, 04:23 AM
Natalya also sucumbing to the comfort of a roof and somewhere to sleep was to tired to reply. she quickly fell a sleep straight through until morning. however she had a dream. she was standing on a hill looking over a vast valley with a huge castle at the end of the valley. the sky was a blazing orange which turned the grass black. the dream had an air of solomity. the dream was short but lasted untill daybreak.

RainbowBrigade
12-20-2009, 04:28 AM
Aura collapsed on the sofa asleep, sleeping so deeply she could of been hibernating.

raven
12-22-2009, 09:16 PM
Natalya woke to the sound of bird song and sailors getting ready to cast out. she didnt want to leave the warm, cosy bed but also knew that she couldnt stay in bed all day. so she got up went to the window and watched the sailors gathering their nets and bait. she could smell the sea air, and she felt content for the first time since she had lost her memory. she looked over at Aura still sleeping soundly on the sofa the pillows she had been planning to sleep on were still in the pile where she had left them.

RainbowBrigade
01-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Aura woke with a start, mumbling something incoherent, rubbing her eyes before falling back onto the bed in a sleepy daze. "Mmmfph, what time is it?" she mumbled, looking over to the window. It took a while for her to focus on Natalya. Aura suddenly jumped up, gazing out the window. "We'll have to start work soon!"

raven
01-01-2010, 10:26 PM
Turning around with an amused smile "its about an hour after dawn, how early do we need to start work?" walking over to the pile of clothes dumped in the middle of the room and picked up a simple brown workdress and wandered over to the bathroom to get changed. "so what do we actually do for work?"

RainbowBrigade
01-01-2010, 10:34 PM
Aura shrugged. "As early as possible, since we're staying here while we work." She stretched and picked up a plain blue dress, slipping into it and tying her hair back. Aura shrugged to no one in paticular. "Wait tables, work behind the bar. Hey, if you can cook, could do with some work in the kitchen." She paused, "Oh but i warn you, alot of customers tend to be a bit flirtatious. Just don't hit on, or we'll be kicked out."

raven
01-01-2010, 10:38 PM
Stepping out of the bathroom with an unimpressed face. "i hate this dress". looking out of the window "i can cook for my self but ive never cooked for others so i wouldnt know if its acceptable." looking back at Aura, putting her hands on her hips "and i dont do well with guys who act like they own me." her face clouding over.

RainbowBrigade
01-01-2010, 10:41 PM
Aura giggled at the slightly-evil look. "Mm, I'm sure the kitchen staff'd teach you how to make the food on the menu. As for the guys, just blank their attempts. I'm sure they'd give up eventually." She stretched, "Well, better go see if we need to do anything, eh?"

raven
01-01-2010, 10:44 PM
"I guess. But im really not good with that sort of guy" stalking towards the door.

RainbowBrigade
01-04-2010, 10:28 AM
Aura shrugged. "Who is?" and followed her through the door.

raven
01-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Natalya stepped out of the corridor into the bar area and walked towards Rufus who turned round eyeing the scars on her arms (which the sleeves of her dress didn’t quite cover) but saying nothing.

RainbowBrigade
01-04-2010, 10:39 AM
Aura jumped-tackled-hugged Rufus happily, before getting to work by cleaning the tables and getting ready to open.

raven
01-04-2010, 10:40 AM
"errrrr, so what should i do then?" looking round the room.

RainbowBrigade
01-04-2010, 10:42 AM
Aura shrugged. “I guess start helping the chefs!”

raven
01-04-2010, 07:33 PM
Sighing, Natalya made her way to the room behind the bar, picking up an apron as she went. Stepping into the kitchen she noticed there wasnt a soul in there. she stuck her head out the door. "oi! what chefs?!"

RainbowBrigade
01-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Aura took a peak into the kitchen. "No Idea. There should be one or two people here already. Hey Rufus, any reason for this?"
Rufus casually strolled over, taking a peak into the kitchen looking very confused. "Thats funny...Thye should be here... They're never late."

raven
01-04-2010, 08:15 PM
"so, i guess i'll start without them then." turning towards the chalkboard "so what do we want?"

RainbowBrigade
01-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Rufus stepped into the kitchen, giving orders left right and centre, suddenly becoming quite strict. After giving the menus, he returned to his jolly self, patting Natalya on the back before heading out the kitchen looking very confused still. Aura continued with her work, feeling somewhat suspicious of the lack of chefs.

raven
01-04-2010, 08:30 PM
Slightly confused by the sudden barage of commands just thrown at her, she looked at the chalknoard and realised at somepoint Rufus had writen the menu. 'well might as well have a go' she looked at the first item on the list-bolognase ' well at least i can cook that.'

RainbowBrigade
01-04-2010, 08:43 PM
When Aura finally finished setting the tables, getting back to grips with the bar and layout, she sheepishly popped her head into the kitchen. "Um, need any help? I'm not really that good at cooking though..."

raven
01-04-2010, 08:48 PM
considering there was only one person in the kitchen, it was a hive of activity, pots and pans boiled and simmered. Natalya's head appeared out of nowhere, lookig frazzeled she replyed "can u taste it and tell me if its ok, then go grab an apron and just make sure nothing boils over. ok?"

RainbowBrigade
01-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Aura nodded, making her way over to the pot and testing the sauce. "Mmm, its good! and okay, i'll do that." Aura flitted around the kitchen, apparently quite enjoying herself.

raven
01-04-2010, 09:11 PM
this continued for quite a while untill, eventually, several people burst into the room looking very flustered, "sorry! dont know what happened! we only just woke up! we'll take over if you want." Natalya took this opportunity, ripped the apron off and sprinted out of the kitchen.

RainbowBrigade
01-04-2010, 09:50 PM
Aura laughed at Natalya's reaction, following her out the kitchen. "Where are you going? the day hasn't even started! customers will be here soon. Look, I'll show you round the bar."

raven
01-04-2010, 09:52 PM
"I really dont care that we arnt even open, i hate cooking for others and even more so in such big quantities!" taking her up on her offer of a tour she followed Aura around the bar.

RainbowBrigade
01-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Aura shrugged. "Hey, you said you were up for it earlier. Should of known what you were getting yourself into..." she showed Natalya round the bar, before pausing and perching on the counter. "Once we get some money for clothes and stuff, i think we should leave this town to find our memories."

raven
01-04-2010, 09:57 PM
"Agreed. but can i just point out i never actually signed up for cooking, i said i can cook for my self. not the same thing." hopping up on the counter as well. "So how long will it be?"

RainbowBrigade
01-04-2010, 10:01 PM
Aura shrugged. "However long it takes to make the money, I guess."

raven
01-04-2010, 10:03 PM
Rolling her eyes at Aura as the first customer came in. "You couldnt try being a bit more specific than that." with a mischevious grin, pushing Aura off the counter. "You first, you know what your doing after all."

RainbowBrigade
01-05-2010, 09:09 PM
Aura flayed about wildly, before somehow managing to land on her feet. She frowned. "We just need to smile and seem friendly. Its not that hard." Aura scuttled off to get orders, drinks, food, as more customers came pouring in.

raven
01-05-2010, 09:13 PM
This continued for most of the day with the occasional drunk needing to be guided to the door. The work never seemed to end, but eventually the last of the customers left the building. Rufus threw a mop and bucket at Natalya, who ducked, the mop hit the floor and the bucket went sailing clean over her head landing on Aura.

RainbowBrigade
01-05-2010, 09:23 PM
Aura got knocked offbalance, getting knocked onto one of the leaving customers as she stood by the door and wished them well. After apologizing profusely, she sent a glare that could kill over to Rufus, who was happily giggling away at the incident.

raven
01-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Natalya smirked as she picked up the mop "its always you who ends up having things fall on you isnt is?"

RainbowBrigade
01-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Aura grumbled, casting another killer glare towards Natalya. "Be careful what you say, or my clumsiness might get absorbed by you!"

raven
01-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Natalya surprised her self by actually laughing. "i sure hope not." grabbing the bucket and starting to clean up.

RainbowBrigade
01-08-2010, 09:43 PM
Aura grinned. "Well I most certainly do! and for your information, I was never this clumsy. I think. Can't quite remember.."

raven
01-08-2010, 09:52 PM
"well I cant talk. No memories what so ever." She looked down at the floor to continue cleaning and noticed a little glint of light in the gloom. She picked it to discover it was a pendant with a huge crystal in its center. "Hey Aura, what do you think of this?"

RainbowBrigade
01-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Aura glanced over to Natalya as she cleaned up the remaining mess at the bar. "Pretty necklace. I guess." she replied abscentmindedly. "Though its wierd, because most of our customers are guys."

raven
01-08-2010, 10:05 PM
"well yes but have you seen the size of this gem?" Throwing it down onto the table as hard as she could as she said this. the necklace skittered across the table leaving a dent where it had been thrown. picking it up with a look of surprise "and its real!"

RainbowBrigade
01-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Aura's eye bulged. "It must be worth a tonne of gold!"

raven
01-08-2010, 10:10 PM
"Appart from the fact that this would single -handedly get us on the road, why is here?" throwing a quizzical look at Aura.

RainbowBrigade
01-08-2010, 10:12 PM
Aura tilted her head, thinking as she perched on the bar. "I guess some one must of dropped it?"

raven
01-08-2010, 10:15 PM
"sooo, the big question; do we keep it and sell it,or do we try and find out who's it is? however if we try and return there will be loads of people after it."

RainbowBrigade
01-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Aura shrugged. "I don't know, it doesn't feel right to take it.. sort of like stealing.. but then again, it could pay for our entire journeying expenses, plus we've already destroyed an ancient library that was basically the town's main tourist attraction... so this isn't as bad as that."

raven
01-09-2010, 07:30 PM
"OK then so thats a yes for taking it then. you got to admit though, if we did start asking around somebody would say it was theirs and i wouldn't be."

RainbowBrigade
01-11-2010, 08:36 PM
"Yeah, have to agree with you there. Better to go to someone who needs it, eh?"

raven
01-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Laughing Natalya passed the necklace to Aura so she could finish cleaning up.

RainbowBrigade
01-11-2010, 08:53 PM
Aura pocketed it away safely, excited at the prospect of travel. "After we sell this and get some decent clothes, we should BUY our own boat! and hire a crew, and then sail about to see if we remember anything. What do you think?"

raven
01-11-2010, 08:58 PM
"I dont think a boat is quite nessesary. If there is something on land we might miss it if we are on a boat." putting the mop and bucket away she turned to Aura. "So do you know anyone reliable we can sell this to."

RainbowBrigade
01-11-2010, 09:05 PM
"I'm sure Rufus has some connections. He looks like an ordinary bloke, but I think theres more to him them meets the eye."

raven
01-11-2010, 09:06 PM
"you know him so im not surprised." wandering off to bed, "remember your having the bed tonight."

RainbowBrigade
01-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Aura glanced up, her eyes sparkling. "Okay. We still have some time, do you want to go into town to get some clothes and things? Rufus will have put our paycheck in our room, I asked him too earlier."

raven
01-11-2010, 09:15 PM
"Yeh, sure lets go." Walking out of the room with the money, "Is there a cardigan or something to cover my arms everyone was loking at my scars today. And you've go to admit a girl my age with this many scars is a bit suspisious. And i dont even know how i got any of them." she finished with a sigh.

RainbowBrigade
01-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Aura headed into the bedroom and looked about. "I think theese pillows might have something under them. And I'm sure we'll find your memories soon, Natalya."

raven
01-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Natalya picked up the pillows and threw them to the side, unintentionally hitting Aura with all of them. finding two jackets underneath. picking up the black one she went over to Aura who was underneath the pillows and pulled her up.

RainbowBrigade
01-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Aura "accidently" pushed Natalya onto the heap of pillows, pouting at her. "I bet you threw those pillows at me on purpose!"

raven
01-12-2010, 06:47 PM
Sticking her toungue out at Aura as she scrambled up "Maybe I did, maybe I didnt. Only I will even know. Anyway we had better go or the shops will shut before we leave the tavern."

RainbowBrigade
01-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Aura grinned and then laughed. "Yeah, alright. Anywhere you want to head first?" she asked, grabbing her staff and heading out the door.

raven
01-12-2010, 07:08 PM
"A clothes shop would be nice. but ive never been here before." Following Aura out the door.

RainbowBrigade
01-12-2010, 07:12 PM
Aura nodded. "Yeah, lets get our clothes first. And I'm sure we can dig up a map somewhere.."

raven
01-12-2010, 07:14 PM
The sky was just tinged with pink as they walked through the street. "So where are we selling this thing. We can't exactly hand that over as cash."

RainbowBrigade
01-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Aura shrugged. "We can sell it later. We've got some money from working today, remember?" She paused, "You did pick up your wages, right?"

raven
01-12-2010, 07:19 PM
"Duh. Of course I have. hey is that the shop?" pointing to a large shop with models in the window.

RainbowBrigade
01-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Aura looked over to the place Natalya was pointing. "That looks like a good place to start." she replied, making her way in.

raven
01-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Natalya followed Aura through the door. It looked nice enough. she started looking through the rows of dresses looking for somingthing suitable. She looked up at Aura and lughed.

RainbowBrigade
01-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Aura looked about the place, trying to find something that caught her interest. "What is it?" she asked Natalya, taken by surprise.

raven
01-12-2010, 07:48 PM
"you look like a kid in a candy store." she smirked as she worked her way through the dresses. nothing nice yet. ah well keep looking you'll find something she told herself

RainbowBrigade
01-12-2010, 07:58 PM
Aura grinned and shrugged. "Theres nothing wrong with liking clothes!" she claimed, taking a dress off the rail that looked remarkably similar to the robes she wore, before they had gotten destroyed. "This looks nice."

raven
01-12-2010, 08:10 PM
"Uhuh have you been in here before? that is exactly like what you used to have." skimming through the garish colours. almost loosing hope untill right in the corner, almost out of sight was a simple black dress, with long sleves, a high coller, down to the floor. similar to her old dress but nicer. pulling it off the rack she went ot go find Aura who had run off somewhere.

RainbowBrigade
01-12-2010, 08:24 PM
Aura grinned. "Nope, I guess its popular!" she held it over her clothes, twirled about and posed. "I'm going to go pay for this!" she squealed, skipping off to find someone who she could pay.

raven
01-12-2010, 08:28 PM
Trudging along behind Aura heading off to pay. she sighed "this must be what its like to have a little sister" speaking low so Aura wouldnt hear.

RainbowBrigade
01-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Aura tilted her head, just catching the last two words. "Ohh, you have siblings? I thought you couldn't remember your history? we have to find them!"

raven
01-12-2010, 08:32 PM
"err, no i dont have siblings. i dont think so any way. i was saying this must be what its like to have an annoying little sister" grinning mischeviously.

RainbowBrigade
01-12-2010, 08:56 PM
Aura hit Natalya playfully with her staff. "I think the same abotu you." she said with a grin.

raven
01-12-2010, 08:58 PM
"what the hell?! You didnt even bring your staff out with you , where did that thing come from.?!?!?!?!?!?!?! any way the shop assistant is waiting for you...lil sis" rubbing her head

RainbowBrigade
01-12-2010, 09:04 PM
"I keep it under my robe." she replied proudly, "and its your own fault for not paying attention to things."

raven
01-12-2010, 09:05 PM
"how on earth do you fit that in your robe?!?!" she muttered as she pushed Aura towards the till.

RainbowBrigade
01-12-2010, 09:32 PM
Aura giggled and cast her a mysterious look. "That is one of the wonders of the world!"

raven
01-12-2010, 09:34 PM
"ah just shut up and pay." Natalya moaned as she threw her dress and her money on top of Aura's things on the counter.

RainbowBrigade
01-12-2010, 09:57 PM
Aura raised an eyebrow. "Gosh, I really am having to look after you! I'm buying your clothes!" she grinned and payed, using one of the changing rooms to put the clothes on after she had bought them. "Much better!"

raven
01-12-2010, 09:59 PM
"Hey im paying for my own arnt I" taking the changing room after Aura. "thank god it fits. the last one was to small when i got it."

RainbowBrigade
01-13-2010, 05:46 PM
Aura twirled about in hers, quite happily. "So, shall we go give this to Rufus now? Maybe he'll be able to find a buyer or something by tommorrow morning."

raven
01-13-2010, 05:48 PM
Rolling her eyes as she pushed Aura out the door, "Sure, but its getting late. I say get Rufus to find a buyer and we'll spend another day at the inn."

RainbowBrigade
01-13-2010, 05:49 PM
Aura nodded. "Yeah, that would be a good idea. Shall we head back now then, or do you want to go anywhere else?" she paused, "I've still got a little bit of money left over."

raven
01-13-2010, 05:52 PM
"Nowhere in mind, you got anywhere you wanna go while we still have light? I'd like whats left of my pay back though." taking her half of the change.

RainbowBrigade
01-13-2010, 05:53 PM
Aura shrugged. "we might as well have a look around. there was a nice antique shop i saw somewhere near that cafe, where we met."

raven
01-13-2010, 05:56 PM
"Fine, althouh im not likly to buy anything. not that keen on antiques."

RainbowBrigade
01-13-2010, 06:08 PM
Aura grinned. "Never know. I think antiques are kinda pretty anyway - Plus we might find some books. can't really head back to the library right now.."

raven
01-13-2010, 06:10 PM
"No, i supose the library is kinda out of the option at the moment." wandering along behind Aura.

RainbowBrigade
01-13-2010, 06:25 PM
Aura nodded, turning a few corners until they cam to a little shop that was mostly hidden from view. It looked very old, and was chock a block with antiques. "Here we are."

raven
01-13-2010, 09:07 PM
Natalya soon got bored o flooking at dusty old antiques. she found Aura "Oi, i'll be waiting outside ok?" She stood outside the store, thinking about the last two days but her mind soon wandered. she started to think about what had happened since she lost her memory. It certainly hadent been easy. Walking up in a filthy inn, with a grotesque man claiming you belonged to him. After what felt like an age she had stolen his sword and escaped, with a few accidents towards the people who were after her. Thinking about it she was still on the run 'better be more careful really' she scollded herself.

RainbowBrigade
01-13-2010, 09:15 PM
Aura dissapeared amoung the shelves, appearing to be looking for something. She ofund it - an old painting, scorched by fire around the edges, depicting a battle in the sky, a battle of angels. "Why does this feel so familliar?"

raven
01-13-2010, 09:20 PM
It had started to rain. On top of that it was nearly dark. Natalya went back into the shop to find Aura. she found her. she was staring at a burnt painting. "If you buy that the you are cary....where have i seen that before?" also enthralled by the picture. Angels fighting over a land so far away what Natalya assumed to be houses were mear dots. It was beautiful and terrifying at the same time.

RainbowBrigade
01-13-2010, 09:26 PM
Aura shook her head. "I don't really have enough money to buy it by myself. But doesn't this picture seem familliar to you?" she turned to Natalya, deadly serious. "There were books in the library describing this legend. About angels falling to earth."

raven
01-13-2010, 09:30 PM
"We cant afford this even if we put our money together. I recognise it but i have no idea where from." She put the painting down "Most likely i saw it before i lost my memory and seeing it again has jogged my memory." sighing "God this is annoying."

RainbowBrigade
01-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Aura nodded. "I didn't have time to finish the book in the library, either. One of the reasons I wanted to go there again." She took one last glance at the painting before heading to the door, "Yeah, this is really annoying. it may be ages before we remember anything. peopel can have memory loss for years!"

raven
01-13-2010, 09:33 PM
"oh deep joy, i just wanna get my memory back as fast as possible." She looked out the window and was surprised by the fact is was already pitch black outside. "damn we better go."

RainbowBrigade
01-13-2010, 09:35 PM
Aura gave a grin smile. "Yeah, your not the only one. It feels like a part of my identity has been lost." She watched the rain hitting the window, "Yeah, we should head back now."

raven
01-13-2010, 09:41 PM
stepping out into the street "yeah you've lost part of your identity, in which case i've lost my whole identity." looking around "which way back to the inn?" looking sheepishly at Aura.

RainbowBrigade
01-13-2010, 09:50 PM
Aura gave Natalya a sad look, patting her on the back. "We'll find them, don't worry." She looked about the streets, peering into the darkness. "No Idea!" she replied brightly.

raven
01-13-2010, 09:51 PM
"your kiding right?" looking at Aura's bright face "oh god you really have no idea where we are do you?"

RainbowBrigade
01-13-2010, 09:55 PM
"Not a clue! its too dark to navigate." she paused, squinting into the darkness once again. There were some cloaked figures approaching, clad in black. "I have a bad feeling about those guys" she whispered to Natalya.

raven
01-13-2010, 09:59 PM
Looking up at the men as they started to advance on them "damn" one of the men stepped into a pool of light. He took off the hood he was wearing to reveal a man with deep set eyes, a monobrow , greasy black hair and a livid red scar cutting his face diagonally in half. Natalya stiffened in horror, she had expected them to find her but not this fast.

RainbowBrigade
01-13-2010, 10:02 PM
Aura looked towards the man, and then back to Natalya. she was rooted to the spot! This was bad. Quickly, she grabbed Natalya's arm tightly, running in the opposite direction. "What would you do without me?!" she asked, turning corner after corner trying to loose them.

But there was more then one. they were trying to block of thier escape. Aura kicked down the door of a nearby derelict building, running through to the other side and squeezing out the window. "This way!" she whispered urgently.

raven
01-13-2010, 10:04 PM
As soon as Aura grabbed her arm Natalya was running, Aura still dragging her along so they didnt get split up, the almost ran into several other men. How many were there?!? jumping through a small window Natalya realised they were right outside the library.

RainbowBrigade
01-13-2010, 10:15 PM
Aura looked up at the old oaken door before rushing inside, pulling Natalya with her. She began moving bookcases, tables, whatever she could find against the doors and giant windows. Rushing upstairs, she grabbed some books and heated up the fireplace. "If worst comes to the worst, we can set theese alight and hurl them at them. it would buy us some time at least."

raven
01-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Natalya stood in the middle of the hall, bemused. she wandered over to the fireplace and sat down staring at the fire. There was a thud on the door, but the barricade held steady. Natalya looked over at Aura then grimly at the door. Another thud, the barricade shook. She stood up getting ready for a fight.

RainbowBrigade
01-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Aura shuddered as the door was pummeled each time. Suddenly, it all went quiet, except for the pitter patter of raindrops outside. She looked over to Natalya, her face white with horror.
"The windows.." she murmured, just before they were all shattered

raven
01-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Glass flew everywhere as Natalya threw herself to the floor dragging Aura with her. she got up quickly to see black cloaked figures swarming into the building like ants.

RainbowBrigade
01-14-2010, 09:32 PM
Aura was thrown backwards as Natalya threw both of them to the floor. It took all of her energy not to scream. She crawled up, pearing through the bars. Natalya, there are so many of them. Will theese books be enough? she looked pleadingly towards Natalya, wishing she could understand. But if she spoke, they'd be found quickly. It was too dangerous.

raven
01-14-2010, 09:41 PM
Natalya was paying no attention to Aura, she was sizing up the enemy. There were alot but they had no choice. Natalya rolled over reaching down to her boots. She pulled out a small dagger from each boot. She looked at Aura we have no choice. She hoped she would understand the message she was trying to say. A single sound would have shown the men where they were so it was difficult to get the message across.

RainbowBrigade
01-14-2010, 09:49 PM
Aura took a glance at each of the weapons. she looked towards her staff, which was at the other end of the room near the baracade. Maybe if she could get over there, she'd be able to fight.

She grabbed some books, and prepared herself by the fire, nodding to Natalya.

raven
01-14-2010, 09:54 PM
Natalya nodded back and prepared to attack. 'one, two' she mouthed "THREE!" She launched her self off the balcony landing neatly on top of several men. She saw Aura's Staff hidden away in the baracade. SHe huld a flurry of attacks at the men as she tried to make her way to the staff. Making a lot of damage on the men for just two small daggers.

RainbowBrigade
01-14-2010, 09:56 PM
Aura stared in awe at Natalya's fighting ability. She began hurling fiery books at anyone she could, though it was clear her fighting ability wasn't as strong.

raven
01-14-2010, 09:58 PM
Natalya threw her daggers at a man standing in the way. she slid under the body before it hit the ground. she grabbed the staff and started to club her way back to the balcony.

RainbowBrigade
01-16-2010, 09:44 PM
Aura gasped as she realized her companion had managed to work her way to her staff. she started hurling books at people in her path, hoping she could make it back.

raven
01-16-2010, 09:50 PM
Natalya continued clubbing people out of the way with the staff, narrowly avoiding some books. She looked up at Aura and noticed in despair that a man was creeping up, unnoticed, behind Aura.

RainbowBrigade
01-17-2010, 08:41 PM
Aura looked down at Natalya, confused at her expression. She turned around just in time to see the man, then everything went black.

raven
01-17-2010, 09:04 PM
Natalya watched in horror as Aura collapsed to the floor. "SHIT!!!!!!!!!" She sprinted over to the stairs, no longer attacking the men. The man picked Aura up. Natalya took the stairs 5 at a time arriving on the landing as Aura was flung over the mans shoulder.

Natalya launched herself at the man punching him in the back of the head. He dropped Aura so he could defend himself. He didnt have much of a chance. Natalya threw a flurry of precisly aimed blows to his head and neck. He fell to the floor. Dead.

Natalya picked Aura up carefully, looking for a way out. The only way out was a window at the end of the balcony. I guess I have no choice. Running towards the window as fast as she could. She burst through the window, flying across the alley and landing nimbly on the roof of the building opposite. She ran along the roof jumping off the end.

She looked at the building in front of her. It was the tavern. oh thank god. she ran inside, almost running Rufus over as she did so. "Don't let anyone in please!" she yelled at him as she went to the room. Laying Aura on the bed she checked her head for any signs of injury. Nothing. Must have been a drug then. Well nothing i can do about that she thought to herself as she collapsed on the sofa.

RainbowBrigade
01-18-2010, 10:44 AM
Aura woke up, her head spinning as she came around. "Oh my god - what happened? and where the hell is my staff?" she asked

raven
01-18-2010, 07:28 PM
Natalya stirred. Every bone in here body ached. She stuck an arm under the sofa. She brought it out along with the staff and held it up. "You ok?"

RainbowBrigade
01-18-2010, 08:16 PM
Aura nodded. "Yeah, feeling a bit groggy." she got up to get her staff and give Natalya a hug, only to fall limp to the floor. "Ugh, my brain feels like its submerged. What happened?"

raven
01-18-2010, 08:23 PM
Natalya sat up carefully, she had taken quite a beating in that fight. "Well my guess is you were drugged."

RainbowBrigade
01-18-2010, 09:33 PM
Aura looked confused. "I don't remember anything, so I guess so..."

raven
01-18-2010, 09:44 PM
Natalya looked down at her dress, Various small cuts could be seen through out the dress. 'daaamn' she thought to herself. then out loud "We are going to have to be really careful. I have no idea if those men saw me come here so we could be attacked at anytime. Which also means its not going to be a good idea to work anymore...not that we will be working today anyway."

RainbowBrigade
01-19-2010, 09:16 PM
Aura nodded. "Makes sense. We should go ask Rufus if he found a buyer yet. If he has, lets accept the deal, get the money and headout."

raven
01-19-2010, 09:20 PM
Natalya got up of the sofa too quickly and promptly sat back down again. "Well i plan on fixing this dress, so if you want to go find Rufus I'll fix the dresses. Your borrowed one is on the table."

RainbowBrigade
01-19-2010, 09:22 PM
Aura nodded. "okay, hold on." she reached under the bed, her arms still feeling very heavy. She pulled out a little wooden box, inside which was the various tools for sewing and fixing. Aura passed it to Natalya. "Here."

raven
01-19-2010, 09:30 PM
"Well your just full of surprises arnt you." laughing "thanks" she took the box from Aura and opened it to find thread of almost every colour there is.

RainbowBrigade
01-19-2010, 09:40 PM
Aura grinned. "Life shall never be dull!" she claimed, hobbling out the wall and almost falling down.

raven
01-19-2010, 09:42 PM
Hearing a thump Natalya got up more slowly this time then went to help Aura up. "What ever happened to you really did a number on you huh."

RainbowBrigade
01-19-2010, 09:45 PM
Aura nodded, a bit tired. "Yeah. That drug must of been a killer." She shook her head. "Oh well, guess I'll feel better soon."

raven
01-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Sighing "just dont over do it."

RainbowBrigade
01-22-2010, 10:26 PM
"I shall try!2 she said, trying to sound more upbeat then she felt. Aura stumbled down the corridor, slipping into the barroom. She approached Rufus and discussed the jewel. Heading upstairs, she knocked on the buyer's door before entering.

"Hello, Aura."

raven
01-22-2010, 10:33 PM
Natalya was exhausted. She hadent fought like that in a long time.'I really need to get myself a sword'. She was worried about Aura, she really wasnt in a state to be wandering around.

RainbowBrigade
01-24-2010, 05:38 PM
After a while, Aura came downstairs, looking rather bemused. "Got the money." she said to Natalya as she came in.

raven
01-24-2010, 09:12 PM
Looking quizically at Aura, "Whats with the face?" then looking at the bag of money in her hand "So how much did we get?"

RainbowBrigade
01-28-2010, 07:38 PM
Aura shrugged. "Some wierd guy i don't know knew my name is all." Aura grinned, "generous though - we're rich!!" Aura showed the inside of the bag, "and this is only half of it. but i say we take it and go."

raven
01-28-2010, 07:41 PM
Natalya looked in the bag, closed it in shock, then checked it again. "oh my GOD how much is here!?"

RainbowBrigade
01-28-2010, 07:44 PM
Aura grinned at Natalya's reaction. "Enough to buy a ticket out of here!"

raven
01-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Natalya laughed "your telling me! We had better go as soon as we have gathered some supplies we should go."

RainbowBrigade
01-28-2010, 08:04 PM
Aura nodded. "Lets do that today!"

raven
01-28-2010, 08:07 PM
"OK, but i think we should make a list of what we need." grabbing a scrap of paper and sittingdown on the sofa. "Right we need tents, sleepingbags and cooking equipment."

RainbowBrigade
01-28-2010, 08:18 PM
"and more clothes!" Aura squealed, collpasing onto the sofa next to Natalya. "h! and we need to rent a carriage. AND PONIES! ponies to draw the carriage! can we have a pony? please?"

raven
01-28-2010, 08:23 PM
"OK but not a carriage. We'll have to ride the horses or ponies, whichever your comfortable with. We'll also need food for the horses and for ourselves. We can only really have one spare set of clothes each as the horses will have to be able to carry it all." As she said all of this she was scribbling down the list of neccessities.

RainbowBrigade
01-28-2010, 08:35 PM
"then we should bring a donkey to carry the extra stuff!" but Aura didn't complain, she was having fun. "um.. fishing rods and stuff? Oh! and I want a book to write stuff down in!"

raven
01-28-2010, 08:41 PM
"Alright, alright. I need to get a weapon of some sort, I left my knives at the library"

RainbowBrigade
01-28-2010, 08:46 PM
"Sounds good! Need to bring some rations ofr the first day or so."

raven
01-28-2010, 08:48 PM
"Yes i already said that. So when are we going to get this stuff. I think its better we go earlier in the day when there are other people around. We are less likly to get targeted with witnesses around."

RainbowBrigade
01-28-2010, 08:56 PM
Aura shrugged. "The sooner we head off the better. In the morning tommorrow then? Maket's on so it'll be busy."

raven
01-28-2010, 08:57 PM
"Fine. Right who's hungry? lets go into the bar, I'm so bored of being stuck in here."

RainbowBrigade
01-28-2010, 08:58 PM
Aura nodded. "I agree! and I'm staaaarving!"

raven
01-28-2010, 09:00 PM
"Gk then lets go" getting up and heading towards the door. "Just keep your guard up."

RainbowBrigade
01-28-2010, 09:02 PM
Aura nodded, oblivious. "Okaaaay mother, shall i go tidy my room while I'm at it?" she asked cheakily.