PDA

View Full Version : Sparrow -War RP-

Boss-Lolita
06-11-2011, 04:01 PM
( Not stolen ._. This came out of my archives. Because sometimes I'm too laozy to write new ones :pandazombie:) "Daddy...?" A small voice whispered from outside Capt. Anthony Turner's tent. He stood up from his place at his desk and walked to the entrance flap, folding it back. Standing just out, her hair silver in the moonlight, stood his 5 year old daughter. Blood was dripping down her face.

" Another bad dream?" Anthony asked as he picked up his daughter and held his arm up under her nose to stop the nosebleed. She nodded, embarrassed. Ever since her mother died, 5 year old Avalon Turner had been having horribly vivid nightmares, always ending in nosebleeds. Nobody could explain to Anthony why his last hope had these strange fit. Many thought they were self-inflicted. But as Anthony looked down into Avalon's round, scared eyes, he knew that she couldnt have done this herself.

Avalon was sent on her way, back to her tent. She never made it there.

----------------------
Ten years later

" ALPHA!" Avalon ran through the forest, coming to an abrupt stop at a yellow bandanna.
" Dang it! He got away!" Avalon mumbled to herself. She pulled at her braid, which was tied in a red ribbon. She turned and started to walk away, her shoulders tight. She was angry. Main camp would be angry too. She was suppose to be the leader, the best of the best. It wasn't suppose to end like this

When she finally returned to main camp, she could see the disappointment on everyone face. They had lost this battle. But they had not lost this war.

--------------------

This RP is about a secret military war game in Russia. Kids from all over the world are kidnapped and placed into either the Red team or the Yellow team, often given secret medication to give them fits of illness, making the kidnapping easy. They are given any supply they need to successfully become soldiers. But none of the kids know that they are in a game. They think this is all real. People really do die in this game. (No, this is not based about Hunger Games in any way, shape or form. I've never read the book but I have had people accuse me of stealing the idea. )

Form:

Name:
Team:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

Positions! ( I will decide who goes where. If you really want a certain position, please message me.)

Leader: Avalon
Second in charge: Allie
Cook:
Medic:
Soldiers:

Leader: Zack
Second in charge: Demetrius
Cook:
Medic:
Soldiers:Bane

MERRRRR
Name: Avalon Turner
Position: Leader
Team: reeeed
Looks:
Personality: Avalon is a starburst left in the sun and then cooled. Hard and impossible to get to until you warm her up again. Then she is sweet and gooey. But nobody knows that side. She refuses to believe that she won't get out of this and fights like a trapped dog to move on. Her heart is protected and she is cold, barely flinching at death, friendly or not.
Other: She takes after her father and will often talk about him. She also hates to see the younger kids fighting and tends to keep them in camp

nazylen2010
06-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Name: Allie
Position: (You can choose)
Team: Red??
Looks: she has long brown hair always tied back in a pony tail. Green eyes and and kind face.
Personality: she is sweet but can be tough when she has to be. she was a tom boy in school and carried a book with her at all times.
Other: Her mother die when she was 8 an she has had to fend for herself because her dad was never around.

Boss-Lolita
06-12-2011, 03:32 AM
Awesome :) Approved (right?)

Game on
06-12-2011, 06:26 AM
Name: bane
Position: your pick
Team: yellow
Looks: shaggy black hair. Wears a tuxedo and top hat all the time. Black eyes.
Personality: seems like a gentlemen at first untile you notice that he's making fun of you. Has this nasty habit of beating on stuff because he can.
Other: on his side means to him he shouldn't kill you untile the other guys are dead.

NemolloH
06-12-2011, 11:41 PM
Aww, I totally gotta get in on this! Could you give us Avalon's CS? But on a less important note, you really should read Hunger games.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Name: Zecheriah (Zack)

Position: Leader

Team: Yellow

Looks: Zack stands at an even 6'0 and weighs around 190 pounds, his training and experience is very evident by his well toned body. Zack has a face that is wise beyond his years, he generally has a kind look on his face, but this is just a way of keeping the spirits of his teammates up. His short brown hair tends to spike up, no matter what the conditions are like. His green eyes are dull, with dark bags under them. Zack generally wears his full army fatigues at all times, and continues wearing camouflage long after it is needed.

Personality: Zack is first and foremost a leader, he tries his damndest to keep the morale of his fellow soldiers up, but will often be very strict in order to keep his team alive. When on his own though, Zack drops his facade allowing his emotions to take over completely, frequently crying, and at times destroying things in fits of anger, so that they don't distract him when it counts. Zack will try to keep everybody safe, and is willing to lay his own life down, so that his comrades will survive, He hopes it won't come to that though. Zack shows mercy to enemies whenever it is possible, and prefers tactical warfare to destroy his enemies resources, rather than actually kill their soldiers.

Other: Zack has been a cadet since he was 6, this means that he is good with a gun, and can handle himself well in melee combat. He became the leader due to his experience, and natural charisma. He feels that he must always be in the fray of battle, as how can a soldier follow the orders of a leader who is not risking his own life as well? Zack has all but become used to this war, having almost no hope for anything after it.

Boss-Lolita
06-14-2011, 01:47 AM
Nemo: Uuuuuuuhhh... YES

Game: Si senor!

Scarvy
06-14-2011, 02:38 AM
Would it be possible to reserve a spot? I wish to app for second-in-command of the yellow team, but I need to go sleep. I'll have an app up tomorrow night if so.

Boss-Lolita
06-14-2011, 03:35 AM
Scarvy- Yea, I can :)

NemolloH
06-14-2011, 07:01 PM
Oooh, my Right hand man as my Right hand man? Interesting.

Scarvy
06-14-2011, 08:43 PM
Me? your right hand man? A laughable claim, Nemo my friend.
I'll continue working on a profile soon, I'll post it/edit it in when i have finished.

EDIT:: And here we are:

Name: Demetrius Vinson
Position: Second in charge
Team: Yellow

Looks: Demetrius is fairly tall and slender, weighing approximately 140 pounds at the height of 6'2". While he is in great shape (As he has to be) and has the endurance and stamina of any other soldier, he is lacking somewhat in physical strength. He has fairly long pale blond hair that is almost always tied into a ponytail (It would reach just past his shoulderblades otherwise) and dull green eyes. He has rather thin eyebrows that suit his usually fatigued expression due to not sleeping often; he uses that time instead to plan the next attack.

Personality: Demetrius is a very cautious and strategic person, relying more on strategy and intellect more than brute force. While he is completely serious when it comes to battle, he's rather lighthearted when he doesn't have to worry about the stress of war (Which sadly is quite rare). He enjoys a good laugh and having friends close to him, but when it's time for war, that side of him disappears.

Other: Unlike others, Demetrius has no probablem with sacrifice. If sending out the weak as a distraction allows for the enemies defeat, he doesn't care. As long as the opponent loses more soldiers than his side does, it's a success in his eye's.
His primary role is as an advisor and tactician. While some of his team often disagree with his methods, they (for the most part) work. He stays behind the lines when possible, planning the next attack/counterattack. However, in some tough cases, he may go to the front lines with the rest of the soldiers to give commands from there, or stay at a relatively safe distance and play the role of sniper/spotter.
Lastly, Demetrius has a slight distaste for Zack, his leader. He's envious of Zack's leadership, as he's older than Zack. He does admire Zack in a way, for the same reason. Demetrius has no intent in stealing Zack's posistion, however, as that would mean additional responsibility for him.

NemolloH
06-15-2011, 12:37 AM
What do we do for equipment? Such as weapons and the like?

Boss-Lolita
06-15-2011, 12:41 AM
Anything reasonable. Knives and guns ans such. No armor. Just ratty clothes

NemolloH
06-15-2011, 01:15 AM
Accept scarvy :D, But my real question was like, How well equipped are we? I want to use an AN-94 Assault rifle, but those are only deployed by special forces operatives.

Boss-Lolita
06-15-2011, 01:22 AM
Scarvy: Accepted

Hmmm... I'm gonna be fickle actually and say no guns. Cuz I don't like them ;n; Sorry

NemolloH
06-15-2011, 01:26 AM
Wait what? how is this a war then? D: Ah well, I can deal.

Scarvy
06-15-2011, 01:42 AM
No guns? >.> Then I'm gonna have to go back and change just about everything about my character, I guess.
I'll do that shortly.

Boss-Lolita
06-15-2011, 02:05 AM
Hand to hand combat yo! >:c

NemolloH
06-15-2011, 01:52 PM
But why? Why would we be fighting out in... Wherever we are, With no guns and with hand to hand combat? I can't really coordinate an army that well without infantry D:. Your ruining my tactics Q_Q

Boss-Lolita
06-15-2011, 03:28 PM
Knights did it. So there

Game on
06-15-2011, 05:46 PM
I have commanders! Zack and Demetrius trying to contoll bane.. This should be different.

Edit: no guns what about knives?

NemolloH
06-15-2011, 08:06 PM
I know, but I can't understand the story behind it, If you clear that up It may be fine.
I realize your a hidden element there Game, I may have to kill you to keep order *Evil Grin* (Sarcasm, Well... Not really)

Game on
06-15-2011, 10:51 PM
I know, but I can't understand the story behind it, If you clear that up It may be fine.
I realize your a hidden element there Game, I may have to kill you to keep order *Evil Grin* (Sarcasm, Well... Not really)

Glad you noticed. *Biger Evil Grin*

Boss-Lolita
06-16-2011, 12:35 AM
I guess you guys are ready to start then?

Boss-Lolita
06-16-2011, 12:43 AM
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16346

NemolloH
06-16-2011, 12:58 AM
You still haven't answered our important questions, How are we equipped? I can't continue till i know that D:

Boss-Lolita
06-16-2011, 01:01 AM
I tooooold you. Knives, fists and dirty clothes :c

Scarvy
06-16-2011, 02:05 AM
Haven't edited my profile yet, sadly. ;.; I'll get on that soon, hopefully this weekend. With exams, studying, and projects, I'm kind of stressed and busy. I'll do that and start posting when I can, Monday at the latest.

EDIT:: Could you please be more specific on what kind of equipment and stuff there is? I'm not just referring to weapons, though. Binoculars, flashlights, maps, generators, etc. Is there shipments of rations coming in, or do the soldiers actually have to trap/hunt? Sleeping/living quarters? Vehicles? Are the soldiers shipped new materials and such from the outside world, or are they completely self-sufficient?

Apologies if I'm being bothersome about it, I just like to know as much as I can so I can apply it to my roleplaying.

NemolloH
06-16-2011, 03:16 PM
^ This. Also, you say we are in Russia, What time period?

Boss-Lolita
06-16-2011, 03:30 PM
Nothing. You literally have knives and clothes. The main camp is canvas tents and crappy cots. They are shipped food once a week by an air drop and its their responsibility to find it. There is little or no technology, besides a phone, kept by the leader. As for time period, its current

NemolloH
06-16-2011, 04:22 PM
Mmkay, I'll go along with it, Expect a post from me,
Edit:: So what is the use in this phone? Noone else has radios, Unless it's to recieve messages from the "game" organizers?

NemolloH
06-17-2011, 01:52 PM
(double posting is Bad!)
Game, When you speak to a person use quotation marks, For example "Excuse me, Mr. Boss Person." Bane Said.

Game on
06-21-2011, 04:10 PM
(double posting is Bad!)
Game, When you speak to a person use quotation marks, For example "Excuse me, Mr. Boss Person." Bane Said.

Sorry