PDA

View Full Version : The Last Quest

Dark Hime
06-16-2011, 06:53 PM
Forgot, this should probably have a rating. PG13 for possible violence and mild cursing.
*Note: Not if you see somewhere else where this fits better, feel free to either move it or let me know, im not sure.*

The setting of this game is Earth, 2095. In an effort to save the earth, the unknown gods stepped in. Humanity worshipped them in many ways, never quite grasping their true forms. They are the 12. Seeing humanity in its strife, they decided to try sending them back to a certain era and seeing if they would do any better. In the year 2012, the deadline for humanities recovery, they started a new earth. Now, in 2095, the world is repopulating once more. No electronics exist; its as though earth was sent back to the middle ages.
Non human species like vampires and warlocks, witches, werewolves and more have all merged with the common population. Anymore, being of a different species is no more significant then ethnicity. The use of magic was granted back to humans, against the will of the gods; the twelfth god granted it. Now, there is turmoil; the gods have given the world an ultimatum. A team of magic users must be selected in and prove that they are worthy of magic, paired with a team of the other races, proving that they can do good for the world. The gods have given them a quest. If they succeed, the gods will accept the use of magic among races. If they fail, the world is to be destroyed once more; however, there won’t be any more do-overs…

Your player has been picked as either the strongest youth of their race or the three strongest magic users, therefore they may have had no choice.

The Quest: evil has always existed in the world. However, few know that this is because there is a main source who infects the humans and other species alike with evil. If it were to be destroyed, evil still exist in the infected and their offspring, seeing as how there is evil in all of us, but not to the extent of, for example, nuclear weapons. The quest is simple; find and destroy the source of evil, known as Malum. Malum, however, has many guards, called Malus Custos. There are eight of them; when defeated, an arrow pointing to the next one will appear from their ashes.

The Magic: Magic manifests in elemental form, so your player, if magical, will have one of the four elements. For example, a wind type could move things with wind, kind of like telekinesis; a water type could heal, etc. The limits of your element are the uses you can imagine, but no unbeatable elements. One of each, so first come, first serve. Please check, and make sure no one took your element before you use it…

Needed: at least 4 humans and three other races (vampires, etc.) any race is fine as long as you add a description for less known ones. If you want, you can be a Malus Custos, if not I’ll just play them …

Gods are unplayable, they are not even seen or heard from; they may send messengers with the quest, that’s all.

Dark Hime: Isabelle, Jinxed:Sparks, Dark_Rain:Hayden, Epostle:Mutekie, Forsyth:Morgan, Toxin:Yves, RisingPhoenix:Asukira

Character sheet:
Name:
If human, element?-
Appearance-picture or VERY detailed description
Romance-
Short Bio-
Weapon of choice (you can have one for short range and one for long or just one.)-
Personality-sum up in a few sentences if possible.

Dark Hime
06-16-2011, 07:15 PM
Name: Isabelle
Race: Human
If human, element?- Wind
Appearance-http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc184/Asuna-sama/28bed3d0584750_large.jpg?t=1242009384
Romance- male, and yes please ;)
Short Bio- Izzy is wind for a reason. She’s a real whirlwind, a free spirit. She lives with her brother after they ditched their drunkard parents. She loves the world, and doesn’t want it to end. She got strong to protect herself and her brother; wind is very compatible with her personality. She has never fallen in love, and her life has been good since she left her parents, albeit a little hard.
Weapon of choice-war hammer, throwing needles.
Personality-She is very good at relating to people and makes them feel very welcomed. She is easygoing, but gets scary real fast in a fight. Her imagination is really what makes her the best wind user; she uses it as shields, but most of all, to increase her speed. She moves so quickly in a fight she’s hard to see, and uses wind to help her needles travel incredible distances. She’ll fight fiercely to protect her friends, and hates losing.

Kris
06-16-2011, 09:18 PM
Good Luck with this RP =D

Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

Jinxed
06-22-2011, 11:50 AM
Ooh... I like the look of this. I'll start working on a character :)

Jinxed
06-22-2011, 12:13 PM
Name: Unkown. Goes by Sparks
If human, element?- Fire
Appearance- http://fsa.zedge.net/content/5/3/3/6/1-7242750-5336-t.jpg
Romance- She definitely likes guys.
Short Bio- Sparks grew up in a very religious orphanage amongst over a hundred faceless children. She originally got her nickname based on her temper; she didn't necessarily get into fights, but it didn't take much to make her angry. And everyone learned pretty quickly not to make her angry. When her caretakers realised her talent with fire magic, they were both relieved and in awe. A gift from the Gods, as they saw it. They sent her to a temple to learn more about her abilities, but she never made it there. Sparks ran away, and taught herself how to use magic. She's been living on the streets since, but she hasn't suffered. She actually enjoys being on her own.
Weapon of choice- Sparks considers her magic to be a weapon, when needed.
Personality-Sparks is firy and quick to anger. She can seem rude when first met, and is very touchy on certain topics. But she's also very passionate, and unceasingly loyal when it comes to people she considers friends. Having taught herself magic, she has some abilities that may seem improbable, but she likes thinking about the technicality of things, and shapes her abilities on such observations. She is very imaginative, but tends to think about things in a more scientific light, though she completely lacks patience. She works on a "never hurts to try" ideology, which isn't necessarily true, marked by various, mostly unnoticable scars on her arms and legs.

Dark Hime
06-22-2011, 12:24 PM
sweet, accepted. now we'll just wait for a few more...i may add another species, maybe a witch, as a second character if i need to.

Jinxed
06-22-2011, 12:34 PM
Sweet, thanks! :)
And I figured there'd be some waiting, but that's fine. I think its going to be a story worth waiting for :)

dark_rain
06-24-2011, 12:34 AM
Name: Hayden

Race: vampire/shape-shifter

Appearance-http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__ExSaBHlTss/TLLQVK6YhsI/AAAAAAAAAM0/38xkmOEDIwg/s1600/anime-emo-vampire-girl.jpg

Romance-Her heart was broken by a young man making her a little mistrusting of males. But she is a very loving person if you can break throw her shell.

Short Bio-Hayden has spent most of her time serving an organization known as Alpha Wolf which was a military organization that’s soul purpose was to hunt down and kill evil spirits, but after she was turned it was either that or becoming a monster. It wasn’t hard for her to fit in with the military ethnics. Her mother was a murder and raped during a riot leaving only her Marine dad to take care of her. By the age 5 Hayden was an experienced swords man, hand to hand combat, and weaponry. One the night she promised to meet her father, but she was attacked she was ready but strangely the man bite her and begins to drink her blood. When she awoke she was in a cell in the Alpha wolf. Over a decade she has learned to control her powers such as telekinesis, shape-shifting, and her strength.

Weapon of choice: she use a set of Sais for close combat…and a crossbow for long distances

Personality- she is fiercely independent, needing to have the space to make her own decisions about her next step. She does not believe in or follow rules and regulations, as this would prohibit her abilities. She longs for adventure and desire for constant action makes which makes her become bored rather quickly. She is very loyal to her causes and beliefs, and is firm believer that people should be treated with equity and fairness.with her abilities she thrive on action, and is usually fearless.

Dark Hime
06-24-2011, 12:37 AM
sweet, but i would choose between telepathic and telekinetic, since most have only one main ability. Other then that, accepted. :) now we need some GUYS to even it out, then we'll be good.

dark_rain
06-24-2011, 02:49 AM
Thats cool..Okay i'll have to go with telekinetic...

dark_rain
06-24-2011, 08:26 AM
by the way i have a guy that wants to join...

Jinxed
06-24-2011, 10:54 AM
That's awesome! ^.^
I can't play male characters for my life >.<

Dark Hime
06-24-2011, 11:57 AM
sweet :) thats awesome...i also have a maybe. Really, as long as we get 4 humans we can start the IC

Epostle
06-25-2011, 08:19 AM
Name: Mutekie Ken

Race: Human (but has an inner demon)

Element: Earth (Particularly plants and life, though not healing life)

Appearance: http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv242/pryboy/04adcc4a7160cfb379879b1b458e1ab91248297304_full.jp g
Blonde short hair that is slightly spiked, around 6ft, 175lbs well trimmed, well structured face except for a scar going down his right eye, no facial hair or bodily hair, has a lot of minor scars on his body but one hideous scar where his heart is, caucasion, and has no eye color cause he is blind. He also wears a white mask with no eye or mouth openings. The mask also has a black lotus in it cover a big portion of the mask. (Minus the angel wings ofc.)

Romance: Severely hurt due to the death of his beloved woman. He can feel love again, but how he will feel it, he would never know now.

Weapon: He can conjure up to 8 swords at once, but has a very specific sword he uses called beloved that is conjured as well.

Short Bio: A pure blood of the White Lotus Village. Only few of those were ever born due to either birth defects or the fact people couldn’t find other pure bloods to mate with. Being a pure blood, he was able to unlock hiddens powers through the elements. Very few pure bloods were ever made, but he did no get the choice like others in which element he wanted to use. Earth was infused within him. No one knows why. They only know that his element was incredibly powerful. Not just any kind of earth however, the power of life in its most purest form. Through life, he found that many things can be accomplished with its power. Mutekie used his element for more destructive, warrior purposes. The flowers, trees, and even grass would bind to his very will as he grew to understand his power. Then he began to notice not long after that he would heal quicker than most people when exposed to direct sunlight. Many people feared him calling him a monster because of his unique abilities. As a kid, he would be constantly be pushed by his father to be stronger and better than anyone. Anything that would push him beyond his limits, his father would make him do. His mother on the other hand would help take care of him if he was pushed too hard (which was almost all the time.) Though being strong in his element, his physical prowess knew no bounds. He learned to ignore pain, improve his strength, speed, and agility unlike any warrior that ever came to be. He was determined to be the strongest, and he strived every day for it. He then had a love named Serena. She was stronger than he was and would beat him at everything. One day he finally got to show his true strength and try to kill the summoner of the Dark One. Him and Serena went to fight the evil summoner named Shacorai and supposedly ended up beating the vile demon. Something happened before he won though. Shacorai knocked out him and Serena, and ended up residing in Mutekie in order to gain his strength back. A few nights later, the demon ended up awakening again, making Mutekie kill everyone in his village, even his beloved. Snapping back into reality, he then can’t handle the site of his family dead, but the loss of his beloved Serena overburdened him. He then takes a random sword from the ground and cuts his eyes so he will never be able to see again. “I cry the crimson tears for you… my… Beloved. And now I hear it. War cries my name.”

Personality: He is more over a saddened character. But he does have a lust for battle. Battle is what helps him clear his mind because he is a living conduit of pain. He loves battle and will most likely the only time you will truly see him happy. He will listen more than he will talk, but is not afraid to tell someone off if he is confronted about anything. He is not a vengeful person, but he does have the inner demon that can be very problematic in certain cases. The demon constantly talks to him like his friend, making other people thinking he's crazy at times when he starts talking to himself. He is also very courageous and has fear of nothing. His friends are the most important thing he could ever have, but does not make friends easily. He has went so long without friends that his skills with others isn't on par. His will is also unmatched compared to few. He will go for days on end with battle and is not afraid to take any kind of attack head on.

Epostle
06-25-2011, 08:22 AM
I hope that's accetable. I tried to follow the guidelines as best as I could.

Dark Hime
06-25-2011, 03:46 PM
pretty good, just a few pointers: you might want to add why exactly he's the strongest earth user? like his inner demon helps him, he's creative, etc. just elaborate. otherwise accepted!

one more human for water, one more other species, then we'll get started.

Epostle
06-25-2011, 09:41 PM
Ok I think I figured out what you were talking about. Hopefully the sheet isn't too long now lol. It was kind of hard shortening this character because he is one of my favorites to use. Plus he has a lot more story so I chose just a little bit of his origin rather than describing a little bit of everything because it's just too long.

Epostle
06-26-2011, 05:44 AM
Lol this will be cool one we get started. I can only imagine how our characters will cooperate.

Epostle
06-28-2011, 05:51 AM
I for one say that this is going to be a great rp. It's kind of original. The only thing I find funny is that I'm the only guy.

Mask
06-28-2011, 08:22 AM
hmm o.o i think i'll join and i can deal with being a water user :P, I'll post a sheet up later?

I got a great idea for it, but how does the magic work exactly?

Dark Hime
06-28-2011, 12:28 PM
Hm...think of it like the user just learning to channel their energy not by picking up something heavy, but combining it with their natural ability to do magic; so basically, magic isn't unlimited. It takes a certain amount of energy, and the more practice you have with magic, the lesser the toll. As for exactly how, it'll be a natural human ability, the same way vampires have fangs and we can hear. When they use it, they don't have to say a spell or anything; they use their hands (or minds, for really really advanced users) to control their element.

Hope that's what you were looking for. I'm pretty loose on how it works;if you have a better idea, go for, and we'll see how it works.

Mask
06-28-2011, 03:27 PM
thank you for explaining it, thats exactly the kind of magic i like :P

so for water its only healing? or can i do what i want with it and have healing?

Dark Hime
06-28-2011, 09:29 PM
nope, anything you can think of using it for, as long as you can explain why. Like i could compress wind into a bladed edge, not just use it to blow things around and such.

Mask
06-28-2011, 10:21 PM
was thinking something like spikes of water, but water can't be compressed. hmm need to think of things for it xD and the healing part of water, have a certain way it works or however i want to do it?

Dark Hime
06-28-2011, 10:33 PM
however you want to do it :) as for spikes of water, you could do a combination move with wind, for example, where she lowers the air temperature and freezes them into spikes of ice? Spikes of pure water might be hard... water is more of a whiplash type thing. But if you can think of an explanation, go for it.

For everyone, a big thing is to think of how your character can interact, both socially and power-wise; for example, think of how two characters combining their powers could make a potential ultra move, etc. Just a thought, if you want to be a loner in that respect, your choice too.

Mask
06-28-2011, 10:42 PM
Hmm ok :P i can't put up a character sheet now but i will put one up later.

Epostle
06-29-2011, 11:08 PM
Yay, we have a water master. So what all are we waiting on now?

Dark Hime
06-30-2011, 01:19 AM
we just need toxins charrie sheet, then i'll put up the ic.

Forsyth
06-30-2011, 04:56 PM
Are you guys still accepting?

Epostle
06-30-2011, 05:11 PM
I think we are. Ask dark hime when you can.

Dark Hime
06-30-2011, 09:24 PM
Still accepting :)

Forsyth
06-30-2011, 09:35 PM
Yes! I'll have a character sheet in soon

Forsyth
06-30-2011, 10:09 PM
And voila

Character sheet:
Name: Morgan Wright
Race: Werewolf
Appearance: http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/1/15/15K/15KILLERKIM/1232906054_4980_full.jpeg

http://blacksunlight.webs.com/anime_wolf1%20.jpg

Romance: Why not, female

Short Bio: Jay is part of a werewolf clan that spends it's time in the remaining forests, isolated from everyone and living off of the land.(Most of the clans are) He's next in line as the clan leader, after his father passes on, and he's also the clan's head hunter. One of his duties is to go into cities and trade with the inhabitants. This makes him one of the few that actually interacts with the world.

He doesn't always agree with his clan's isolation. Jay would rather have them reintegrate with the world again.

Weapon of choice: Claws and teeth when in wolf form, Knife made out of a sharpened animal claw and a longbow when in humanoid form.

Personality: Jay is warm and compassionate though some do say he can be a little too trusting at times. This has caused some trouble with rival clans taking advantage of it, but it has also helped strengthen ties to other clans.

Like most werewolves, he's very protective of his “pack” and will try to keep them out of harms way no matter what.

Dark Hime
06-30-2011, 11:19 PM
forsyth, accepted. I'll put up the ic as soon as we get toxin.

Forsyth
06-30-2011, 11:25 PM
Alright, can't wait!

Epostle
07-01-2011, 05:34 AM
I can't wait for Toxin's chara. This RP will be great.

Dark Hime
07-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Glad to see all the excitement; here's the deal. Since I don't want to make people wait too long, I'm going to post the IC tomorrow, Toxin or no. I pmed him saying he can just jump in whenever once he gets his cs up.

Sound good?

Epostle
07-01-2011, 03:32 PM
Sounds fine to me. Plus it will give us an introduction.

Mask
07-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Name: Yves

Element- Water

Appearance-picture http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/155/f/2/aidan_yukimura_by_bluraven401-d3i02ss.png gourd reference http://www.crazycrow.com/mm5/graphics/gallery/6052-100-001_200x220.jpg (its tied around his waist with the gourd at his back.)

Romance- He is too distracted with the current situation, but prefers girls.

Short Bio- When he was discovered moving water between buckets his parents freaked and ended up abandoning him at a school for water magic. Yves never heard from them again. The school made everyone exclusively study healing magic, frowning upon anyone to use their magic for anything else. Having no friends or family, Yves had little distractions and focus almost solely on his magical studies. Before long he learned more about healing magic then the ones teaching it, so he decided to leave and practice other forms of water magic.
He heard a rumor about the ultimate form of magic existing in the valley of the gods, but what he found was a valley untouched by man. Curiously though, he took some water from a small stream in the valley. Hollowing out a large gourd to carry it in, he left believing he was carrying the god of water’s gift.
He believes the gods placed the burden of magic upon man, to him the gourd of water physically symbolizes the burden he carries.

Weapon of choice. - Water Magic, though he can use any objects lying around. He however never uses his gourd for fighting and only ever uses the water inside in dire circumstances. He draws water from the air, near large water sources or in the rain allows him to use large amounts of water at a time. He has worked with his magic for a long time, moving more water takes up more energy but the easier the water is to get the less energy it takes.

Personality- Yves is calm and usually quiet until he opens up to people, he has never had any real friends though he protects nearly everyone around him. He tends to not use his magic to do harm but can when he needs to. He takes on a more supportive role by offering light healing and defensive magic. Yves doesn’t even know he is the strongest water user, he has learned everything he could about it and invents new ways to use his magic when nothing else can work how he wants it to at the time. Despite that he doesn't think he is the best, which hints that he is humble.

Dark Hime
07-02-2011, 04:29 PM
accepted. sweet; i'll start the ic now; it should be up within the hour. I'll leave the ooc open; we can have some stray other join early on, but i'll close it to new characters later on.

Epostle
07-02-2011, 04:33 PM
*Prepares the rofl attack copter. Swa swa swa swa swa swa*

Mask
07-02-2011, 04:35 PM
lol ok xD it may take me a bit to put up a post in the ic. Got to prepare a huge post in my rp >.<

Dark Hime
07-02-2011, 04:47 PM
note: ok, here's the deal for the IC. Since this is earth, but changed, we'll still use major city names, but the cities themselves will be nothing like it. If you want, you can be in another continent; however, everyone will be transported to the U.S. The Malos Custos can be in any continent; the players will be traveling the world. However, a messenger of the gods will appear, identify them, and take them to some deserted plain, mid continent U.S. The first M.C. (Malus Custos) will be on the continent. They will all be transported here first, and then the messenger will explain. I'll do the explain part in a npc post by the messenger, then we can go from there. For intros, just put something about where you were when the messenger found and transported you. The NPC explanation will be put up once all the players post their arrival post.

All good? Any questions? BTW the first post will probably be a little short, but after that it'll be more normal lengthed posts.

Dark Hime
07-02-2011, 04:51 PM
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17077 IC is up!

Dark Hime
07-02-2011, 09:18 PM
sweet....just waiting for the last two elemental users, then I can post the expo.Btw watch the run on sentences ;)

Epostle
07-02-2011, 09:32 PM
<--- Is not an English Major.

Epostle
07-03-2011, 12:04 AM
Grrr we need more posts. D:

Epostle
07-04-2011, 01:38 AM
So did everyone like quit?

Forsyth
07-04-2011, 02:00 AM
I can't really post, mine was the last one.

Epostle
07-04-2011, 02:02 AM
Yeah same here. I wonder if everyone had something to do?

Dark Hime
07-04-2011, 04:46 AM
ill post the npc tuesday, even if everyone isn't posted. they can catch up later, im sure they'll be back.

Epostle
07-04-2011, 05:13 AM
That's cool. I think you should message the few that are online and tell them what's happening.

Mask
07-04-2011, 11:29 AM
yeah i was busy the past few days >.< typing a post now

I'm going to add a staff to my character, basicly just a strong piece of wood he found to use as a walking stick, maybe cut along his travels to fit a shape close to a staff. Its going to be to help hiking up hills and over fallen tress and stuff, not much use in combat other then a bop on the head now and then. Which i won't do much unless to a comical effect.

Jinxed
07-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Sorry guys, been real busy lately. I'm glad we've gotten started though! :D

Mask
07-04-2011, 08:03 PM
My first act as group healer, burn mark! xP

Dark Hime
07-05-2011, 12:44 AM
it looks like everyone had their first post! i'm gonna get the npc post up in a sec.

Epostle
07-05-2011, 02:12 AM
Lol my character is acting odd rofl.

RisingPhoenix
07-05-2011, 09:20 AM
I was skimming through the General Roleplay thread and came across this interesting RP. I want to ask if you are still accepting, but.....I wonder......I might as well go ahead and go for it.....Are you still accepting new characters?

RisingPhoenix
07-05-2011, 09:49 AM
Name: Asukira Vollonea
Race: Nephilim [Half Angel/Half Elf]
Abilities: Aside from his enhanced senses and heightened physical traits, Asukira is also a very powerful Photokinetic. Photokinesis is the ablility to control light. To the greater extent, one could make themself invisible, concentrate light particles/waves into lasers and manipulate any part of the light spectrum (ultra violet, microwaves, gamma rays, etc).

Those who have Photokinesis, which is a rarity, can also create illusions, generate light shields/force fields, and project healing energies. One could create a blast of light which impails enemies, or even create a ball or shape of light to blast. Depending on the strength of the wielder determines how long and how devastating the effects of Photokinesis is. Keeping in mind that the more advanced, the more energy needed.

Asukira also has Precognition, which is the ability to accurately forsee future events. This only works if he makes eye contact with an individual or touches them or something that belongs to them. It works better if he can touch rather than physically see. If someone suddenly touches him without allowing him to prepare himself, he will be forcefully pulled into a vision of their future, however this future is subjective to the person's current course of action. He can also see a person's past. He has to be careful with this ability because the more times he delves into the future, the more energy he uses and the more drained he becomes.

Being an Elf and an Angel, Asukira is resistant to any venom. His body will destroy any venom/poison that enters in and instead of weakening him, will make him slightly stronger. He still feels the pain of the venom/poison, but other than pain, nothing happens. What this means is that if he is bitten by a vampire or werewolf, he will not change, their bite doesn't affect/effect him in any way. He can still feel the pain of the bite, but it won't cause any other damage.
Appearance -
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/Kid_Icarus2007/sample_image_from_new_artbook_by_he.jpg
Romance - Why would he limit himself to just one GENDER? He is BISEXUAL as he likes options....He has dated both men and women, but finds that his relationships last longer with men oddly enough.
Short Bio - Being a rarity from birth has its advantages. He was born from the union of an Angel and an Elf. Such a union produced an extraordinary individual of which has great power. The cost of such a union is that it is frowned upon. Nephilim aren't a large race at all, there are very few who possess divine or unholy parents, but those who do have great potential to become legends. Firstly, Nephilim do not age as normal humans do, their physical aging stops at the age of 21. Secondly, Nephilim are born with innate Psychic blocks that allow their mind shelter from invasion and control. Thirdly, Nephilim have enhanced senses, being able to smell fear, see great distances and hear a pin drop amongst noise. They also have enhanced physical traits, meaning their strength, speed, dexterity, agility, and endurance are all enhanced.

Asukira was raised to believe that anything is possible as long as he put forth the effort to make a change. His parents were the type of parents that encouraged their child, while at the same time making sure he understand the severity of things. All through his life, his parents saw fit to make him train and hone his abilities. All through his life he has had to keep active and this makes him quite deadly. He has lived to see his earthly parent pass on into the afterlife and now he lives alone, being visited by his divine parent every so often, but still not enough in Asukira's eyes.
Weapon of Choice - Twin Fighting Fans (http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/Kid_Icarus2007/souvenier_7a.jpg) [Twin fans made of titanium and enchantments for lightweight maneuverability and extreme dexterity. These twin fans are about 24 inches in length and can slice through nearly anything, giving the amount of force behind the blow. They have secrets that Asukira doesn't reveal unless absolutely necessary.]
Personality - Straightforward and reliable, strong willed and determined. Four words that describe Asukira perfectly. He is the type of person that will do his best to help others, but will speak his mind. He doesn't beat around the bush, and will get straight to the point. He tires to be truthful and respectful. He tries to do the right thing, but it seems like every time he tries to do good, evil is always present. Temptation seems to follow him wherever he goes. He's not conceited, nor does he show off his skills. He doesn't believe in bullying, and shuns those who do. He can be the all around good guy, but where is the fun in that?

Mask
07-05-2011, 10:55 AM
maybe your first post on the site would have been better if you posted a thread here (http://role-player.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5) introducing yourself. But if you're looking to join this rp you are free to wait for the gm to respond :)

Mattie2009
07-05-2011, 11:58 AM
D'aww. He thinks he's people. That's adorable.

Hm? Oh, don't mind me. I'm just here because this guy said something stupid and vaguely cryptic. The search function has served me well for that so far.

RisingPhoenix
07-05-2011, 09:42 PM
maybe your first post on the site would have been better if you posted a thread here (http://role-player.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5) introducing yourself. But if you're looking to join this rp you are free to wait for the gm to respond :)

ummm are you talking to me? I have over a thousand post so I'm no newbie I've been on this site for quite a while...I had my name changed from Chaostempest to RisingPhoenix..

Dark Hime
07-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Phoenix, accepted. Everyone get ready for the newest quest member! Also, another note: no one can single handedly defeat a Malos Custos. It takes at least two people per one, teamed up. Just a warning so that when we meet it, no one just goes BLAM and its dead.

Also, per request of Phoenix, no one yet knows he has a divine parent; he's just a strong elf person to them who appeared a little late.

RisingPhoenix
07-05-2011, 10:31 PM
Yay, can't wait......*goes to read IC*

dark_rain
07-06-2011, 12:53 AM
srry took so long for me to post...

Dark Hime
07-06-2011, 01:23 AM
nah np. Also, if possible, wait at least two posts before posting again; just a general thing.

RisingPhoenix
07-06-2011, 04:43 AM
I sent you a PM Dark Hime and hope to receive a reply soon....

Epostle
07-06-2011, 04:43 AM
*happy face to rising pheonix*

Dark Hime
07-06-2011, 04:47 AM
okie dokie, newest member officially on board as soon as his IC post goes up.

RisingPhoenix
07-06-2011, 06:19 AM
Its up.....

Dark Hime
07-06-2011, 05:09 PM
where has master werewolf gone?

dark_rain
07-06-2011, 06:33 PM
I have no idea?

Jinxed
07-06-2011, 08:36 PM
Epostle, nothing personal against you :P But Sparks is easily ticked off, and your character is acting pretty odd... >.<
I'm enjoying this so far. I'm glad you started this RP, Dark Hime :)

Dark Hime
07-06-2011, 08:38 PM
thanks :) I'm so glad on my part I got a good bunch of rpers. I don't have to wait like a week per post....lol I'm a pretty impatient person, so it worked out well. Plus everyone made really unique characters.

Jinxed
07-06-2011, 08:40 PM
I'm extremely impatient too xD AND I'm in England, so even though I tend to sit here online most of the day, most of time people are posting when I'm sleeping. Which sucks. XD

dark_rain
07-06-2011, 09:19 PM
yeah same here guys this is great

Epostle
07-06-2011, 09:30 PM
I like this so far.

Yeah my character may act odd but he is kind of war bent and is saddened. He does what he does because that's just him rofl. I've played that character for a long time now. He isn't something I just threw together, he's a character that I've based myself off of. He's a little bit of everything when it comes to fighting. That's why I like him, he's a pure offensive character that does have defense, but it's in an offensive way also. But yeah, I have to go with what my character would do.

Epostle
07-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Don't worry Jinxed I know it's nothing personal. But did you read his bio perchance? It might explain to you why he acts the way he acts.

RisingPhoenix
07-06-2011, 09:52 PM
well alright I guess I have to wait before I post...... not sure what the posting order is

Epostle
07-06-2011, 09:53 PM
I don't think there is a posting order, I think as long as you wait before like 2 people post then you can post.

Jinxed
07-06-2011, 09:58 PM
Lol, I understand Epostle >.< But Sparks doesn't. I made her in an attempt to increase my range of characters. She's quite a bit different than the usual characters I play, so I have a feeling some of her outbursts are going to be rather over the top. But hey, that's half the fun of it XD
And yeah, there's no posting order, per say. Dark Hime just wants you to give others their chance to post as well. I guess... I can't speak for her.

Epostle
07-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Yeah I have a few characters myself. They all play differently in their own respects.

RisingPhoenix
07-06-2011, 10:12 PM
omg he touched Asukira. Whenever someone touches him or he touches someone he delves into the future. I wonder what he will see? He can control it when he touches someone but when someone suddenly touches him it happens.

Epostle
07-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Lol that's climactic. Omg I just realized that to. Hmmm. I'm going to have to think about what I see. And when I touch you, since you're a being of light, you might sense Shacorai.

RisingPhoenix
07-06-2011, 10:55 PM
That may be a possibility. I shall think of something rather interesting...Right now I'm about to go season some chicken wings and get ready to put them in the oven...

Epostle
07-06-2011, 11:01 PM
Omg you get chicken wings? I only got a muffin and yogurt D:

RisingPhoenix
07-07-2011, 12:46 AM
Alright, I'm back, let me get to posting....

Epostle
07-07-2011, 12:54 AM
Woot woot. I'm going to dedicate to this RP. This RP is going to be my main since it has everything I like.

Btw, I'm in the middle of creating my very own RP.

Dark Hime
07-07-2011, 03:04 AM
yeah there's no posting order, just wait 2 posts before posting again. I'll pm Forsyth and see whats up. Can Asukira see pasts too? or glimpses? Because then my character definitely won't want to touch him, if even instinctively...

I'm loving the enthusiasm. Especially since its my first time being a gm :)

Epostle
07-07-2011, 03:17 AM
Dark Hime has a point about the past thing. If you saw my future like that, then you would absolutely hate some of his past. ]
I'm interested in Hime's past.

RisingPhoenix
07-07-2011, 04:26 AM
Well, I set it up for him to see the future, but if you want him to be able to see glimpses of the past then by all means I'll edit him to include it....

Dark Hime
07-07-2011, 04:31 AM
It's completely your choice. also, for clarification, the charries are now in Arizona.

RisingPhoenix
07-07-2011, 04:36 AM
Arizona it is then. I changed his character sheet to add the ability to see the past as well....that should be interesting.

@Dark_Rain: Just thought I'd let you know that if Hayden gets hungry, Asukira will allow her to feed on him, as vampirism and werewolf venom doesn't do anything to him.

dark_rain
07-07-2011, 04:46 AM
yummy LOL okay thanks

Dark Hime
07-07-2011, 07:14 PM
hm. I messaged forsyth, no reply yet; for now, morgan has gone into overload due to the transport and momentarily passed out immediately after his last post. That way he can just pop back in whenever, quite easily. Lol...the only problem is that if we move, someone's going to have to carry him....

Forsyth
07-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Sorry guys. This things has been moving faster than I thought

Dark Hime
07-07-2011, 07:46 PM
YAY!!!! Forsyth is back! That's awesome!

Mask
07-07-2011, 10:51 PM
Not it o.o and welcome back xD

RisingPhoenix
07-07-2011, 11:26 PM
I suppose Asukira can create a light bed that will solidify and float beside the group until he wakes up....

Dark Hime
07-07-2011, 11:46 PM
true. If I had to, i was going to wind to transport him. However, if you volunteer, good luck with the werewolf transport service :)

Mask
07-08-2011, 12:04 AM
I say drag him by the foot o.o

Epostle
07-08-2011, 12:10 AM
D: I can't wait omg omg omg omg omgom gomjgomgomgomgogmgomgogmogogmogmgo

Mask
07-08-2011, 12:17 AM
:O i know right, too bad we're having mapular issues

I bet the werewolf knows >.>

Epostle
07-08-2011, 12:22 AM
I feel likie someone just injected a rainbow in me.
I want to fight with Mutekie again omg omgomgomgomgogm it's been so long.

Dark Hime
07-08-2011, 12:24 AM
well, as my charrie said, the destination may or may not be new york. would you guys like a ooc predestination map? that way we'll know where the characters are headed, even if they don't.

Epostle
07-08-2011, 12:30 AM
Ok I was wanting to know. Are we going in pairs? Cause if we are, then I don't want predestination.

Mask
07-08-2011, 12:48 AM
one question? If we had to go to new york, why are we in arizona x.x lol messager dude is evil for making us walk all the way there.

Actually i'm just joking o.o i think for the most part we all should stay together

Epostle
07-08-2011, 01:03 AM
Hehehe, this is going to get fun.

Dark Hime
07-08-2011, 01:05 AM
yeah, we have to stay together, mainly because without phones, and such, they'd have trouble meeting up; not to mention the gods are also testing their teamwork. However, if you want to elect a partner, that's fine; there'll also be one group of three, that's fine too. Shall I put it to a poll?

Toxin: If you asked the messenger dude, he'd say it was "character building." The words that are generally code for "I want to make you do something stupid and useless." Plus the god's don't like them. :)

Epostle
07-08-2011, 01:17 AM
The group of 3 thing will be cool.

RisingPhoenix
07-08-2011, 02:08 AM
I am on board for whatever the GM decides.....*smiles at Dark Hime*

Dark Hime
07-08-2011, 02:13 AM
smiles are always nice :) well, if everyone comes to that decision, it'll be just my vote...no pressure there *sweats*
Phoenix, on a side note, I wonder how Asukira will respond to all the suspicion...
*dramatic music* I hope he's a good liar.

RisingPhoenix
07-08-2011, 02:46 AM
He only told them what they needed to know. He's an elf from a Coven that he left to pursue a life of normalcy. A lie that he's told many times over, lol.....but it is a truthful lie....he was a part of a coven, though he left it because his mother died, not to pursue normalcy. He was a Elven Mage in training and still is, his father teaches him when he visits...

Dark Hime
07-09-2011, 02:35 PM
just so you know, im leaving for an anime convention and won't be back until tomorrow night, so I won't be posting anything till then.

Mask
07-09-2011, 02:49 PM
ok np, i pointed out our little werewolf issue to the group xD

Jinxed
07-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Have fun at the convention! :D

ShadowWing
07-09-2011, 07:11 PM
Excuse me? Is this roleplay still open? I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to ask or something, but I'm new here and still getting the hang of things.

Jinxed
07-09-2011, 08:20 PM
As far as I know it is, the Dark Hime, the GM, is going to be away till tomorrow... You won't get any real answers till she's back. >.<

Epostle
07-10-2011, 05:01 AM
This is going to be the best RP ever if we can keep up the posts and story. I wonder how Dark Hime will keep the story going. It's going to be interesting to find out about everyone's past, present, and future.

RisingPhoenix
07-10-2011, 08:30 AM
Where is everyone? I know Dark Hime won't be back till later on today, but where is everyone else? I counted 6 participants....7 including myself.........I might just be eager to get things underway but still......

Dark Hime
07-10-2011, 10:11 PM
still open? why yes, i believe i can work in one more...you might have to wait a teensy bit, but I'm sure i can make it work. go ahead and post a character sheet, shadow wing.

Also- jammed my finger playing ninja, posts may be affected by this a bit...bear with me.

Epostle
07-13-2011, 12:16 AM
Did everyone die or something?

RisingPhoenix
07-13-2011, 02:53 AM
No, I planned on posting yesterday but I got sick, and I'm still sick and I'm trying to contemplate on posting or resting and it isn't working as well as I'd hoped it would...

ShadowWing
07-13-2011, 11:16 PM
Thank you so much. I'll make a bio.

ShadowWing
07-13-2011, 11:40 PM
Name: Aden Calla Woodgrove
Gender- Female
Race: Mestaclocan (Shapeshifter) She can alter her appearance to look like another person, or take the form of an animal though that is infinitely more difficult.
If human, element?-
Appearance-picture or VERY detailed description- Down below is her given form. Her appearance can change at any one point though.
Romance- Open?
Short Bio- The mountains were always Aden's home. She was raised in a small village high up in the thin crisp mountain air, though she always had suspicions that she was adopted, and wherever she went, she considered any mountain her home. Aden's mother died from a disease that swept through the village when Aden was three and her father was taken away five years later. She never knew why but the fading mermories of him that she keeps tucked away in her mind are pleasant ones, half remebered dreams. For the most part, she was raised by Tuck, her supposed older brother and her best friend as well. He never once left her alone, abandoned her, or questioned her, even when she developed the frigtening ability to make herself look like other people, and even animals. That proved that idea that had been growing Aden's mind ever since she was little, the idera that she was bron into another family and raised by this one. Tuck didn't mind in the least though.
Tuck and Aden traveled alot as Aden grew older, so much that they were considered nomads, but the lifestyle never bothered Aden. She loved exploring. But one day, Aiden was 15 and her brother claimed he had some matters to attend to. He left and Aden hasn't seen him since.
Weapon of choice (you can have one for short range and one for long or just one.)-
Personality-sum up in a few sentences if possible. Aden is exceptionally clever, rescourceful and intellingent. She doesn't hesitate to take hold of a learning experience, even if the the risk is great. She has an unsatiable curiousity, and though she's somewhat shy, quiet and wary around strangers, she's always the fist to go out and try something new. Her brain is always whirring A top speed, pondering, philosiphizing and contemplating an assortment of complicated things. She possesses a fierce sense of determination and loyalty, as well as a sharp tongue, witty sense of humor, and a reasonably mischievous tendency. Aden also has an incredible amount of energy and cannot, under any circumstances sit still, and when a question forms in her mind or her curiosity is peaked, a look comes over her face and there absolutely no stopping her.
Weapon of choice- Aden carries a slingshot and and a small multipurpose knife, but she considrers her greatest weapon to be her shapeshifting ability. In all her years, she only truly mastered shifting into a handful of animals but they are enough in a fight. Her favorite animalform totake is a northern saw-whet owl.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/313/0/7/075acd0015a913d34e6e34573e1e5a48.jpg

Dark Hime
07-14-2011, 01:25 AM
Shadow Wing- mm, unfortunately we decided on only four elements. She can be either a regular human, or another race. Other then that, just add your weapon of choice. So just edit out the element part, add weapon, and you're good.
What'll happen is this; your character will basically bug the freaking crap out of us until we let you join :). Or save one of them, etc. So you'll have to wait a bit, and I'll pm you when a good chance to jump in arises.

For every one else; looks like everyone wants partners, so its a go. Shadow Wing will make us an even number, so whoever you want is fine. You don't have to tell me; my character will at some point suggest partnering up, and then reveal who you want. anyone, including myself, is fine. BUT decide either here or over pm, so there's no mixup.

RisingPhoenix
07-14-2011, 05:03 AM
I want either Hayden or Epostle's character lol......

ShadowWing
07-14-2011, 03:04 PM
All right, I changed it. Thank you so much! I wil await your pm.

Mask
07-14-2011, 03:09 PM
Well for me i would pick your character Hime, because of the freezing water comment you made awhile back and cause of what i just asked IC xD

Epostle
07-14-2011, 03:39 PM
Lol Rising I was think the same thing. I think Rising and I would make a cool team lol. Then again me and Hayden are getting in some conflict to which would be cool also.

RisingPhoenix
07-14-2011, 03:43 PM
Hmmm, marvelous

Dark Hime
07-14-2011, 04:40 PM
alright, so thats isabelle and yves teamed up. Possibly asukira and epostle. NOTE: anyone who is not paired by tomorrow I will pair up at my discretion.

Epostle
07-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Ok Asukira, this is going to be so fun and eventful.

RisingPhoenix
07-15-2011, 04:45 AM
indeed lol I can't wait to see what happens

dark_rain
07-15-2011, 08:56 PM
so are asukira and epostle paired cause i'm looking for a patner and those two are who i'm looking for cause 1) a girls has to eat and Asukira can help with that..... 2) she knows epostle has a little hiding friend... So... but if yall two are teaming up thats cool

Epostle
07-15-2011, 09:44 PM
Maybe you could be our pack mule Rain :D

Mask
07-15-2011, 09:54 PM
I think she'd kill you if you suggested that IC xD

Jinxed
07-15-2011, 10:00 PM
XD
Well Dark_Rain, if those two team up it pretty much leaves the two of us, unless the werewolf dude wakes up.

Epostle
07-15-2011, 10:04 PM
Lol I should ask that IC but that's not his style rofl. I would love to see her reaction.

Dark Hime
07-16-2011, 03:07 AM
Last call: Everyone post your partner name here by noon tomorrow, or you'll be paired at my discretion. Come to think of it, it might have been easier if I just assigned partners...lol oh well. Since ShadowWing isn't jumping in until later, and Forsyth is still gone, I'm going to pair them unless I hear from them by tomorrow.

Partner: Toxin, aka Yves.

dark_rain
07-16-2011, 04:22 AM
okay cool Jinxed we'll team up...... Oh yeah i would rip his throat out xD.....

Dark Hime
07-16-2011, 04:23 AM
alright: sparks and hayden, asukira and mutekie, isabelle and yves, aiden and morgan.
Correct?

Dark Hime
07-16-2011, 04:23 AM
alright: sparks and hayden, asukira and mutekie, isabelle and yves, aiden and morgan.
Correct?

ShadowWing
07-16-2011, 04:36 PM
I'm cool with that! (By the way where is Forsyth?) And I will just wait for the go ahead to jump in.

Epostle
07-19-2011, 05:51 PM
Yeah, so did our wolf dude die? On top of that, what has happened to all of theposting?

Dark Hime
07-19-2011, 05:57 PM
hm....forsyth indeed has been absent a longg time. I'm working on a decision about that. Anyways, I'm just waiting for toxin; I wait for everyone else to post once, usually, before I go again. Plus my character needs something to work with, so we're just waiting for him, then it'll pick up again.

Epostle
07-19-2011, 06:37 PM
Oh yeah, I was wanting to ask you some questions about my character.

RisingPhoenix
07-19-2011, 09:11 PM
I posted, so I'm just waiting.......

Mask
07-19-2011, 10:49 PM
sorry guys i've been gone cause i'm sick, i'll get a post up soon :)

Dark Hime
07-19-2011, 11:24 PM
nah toxin, its fine. As for for Epostle, pm me any character questions.

Mask
07-19-2011, 11:28 PM
which direction should we go to find food lol or did you not have one in mind?

Dark Hime
07-19-2011, 11:43 PM
hm...in arizona, there are deer...so look for deer, northeast. That way we don't do any backtracking.
Also, i guess its time to make my reveal; the Malos Custos are based on the 7 deadly sins. 7 for seven sins...and continents. Greed is in New York, the rest are yet to be decided. The eighth is a secret, and it guards Malum itself.
anyways, can't wait to get going again.

Mask
07-19-2011, 11:46 PM
ok northeast, that way we can also scout abit ahead while hunting

ShadowWing
07-21-2011, 01:46 AM
So am I partnerless? :(

Dark Hime
07-21-2011, 03:07 PM
wellllll...for the moment, yes. You may have to join like, a trio or something; not sure. I'll see if I can get a hold of Forsyth.

RisingPhoenix
07-21-2011, 11:18 PM
hmmm suppose I'll post

Epostle
07-22-2011, 02:50 AM
I post whenever I can so that the rp will go on. I think personally people are taking too long to post. It's been a week or 2 and we have just now gotten to our first camp.

RisingPhoenix
07-22-2011, 03:19 AM
I'm going to have to post tomorrow when I get home. I'm really sleepy and I have an interview tomorrow...

Dark Hime
07-22-2011, 10:31 PM
so, we officially have no werewolf. Honestly, I'm thinking that the messenger dude sees fainted werewolf, gets impatient, and drops in aiden. So, Shadow Wing, the messenger comes to you, tells you your the replacement for the werewolf, and drops you in the group. Please work all that in, and feel free to post.

I'll put a note in the first page that this is officially closed now.

Epostle
07-23-2011, 12:01 AM
Lol Jinxed :P

dark_rain
07-23-2011, 04:36 AM
Shadow Wing needs someone to team up with ....or can we have a group of three. I believe me and jinxed can make room.

RisingPhoenix
07-23-2011, 06:36 AM
I don't even know how I am typing this message. I drank too many long island ice teas and too many orange cream drinks and its has just got me all messed up.

Epostle
07-24-2011, 02:45 AM
Ok, we need to get more than just 1 post a day for goodness sakes lol.

Jinxed
07-24-2011, 09:00 AM
Shadow Wing needs someone to team up with ....or can we have a group of three. I believe me and jinxed can make room.

Yeah, that's fine with me :)

ShadowWing
07-24-2011, 02:19 PM
Okay, cool, thanks. I'll just wait for Dark Hime to give me the go ahead now . . .

Mask
07-25-2011, 04:11 AM
typing up a post now

Edit, can i freeze water? or learn to on my own? lol >.<

RisingPhoenix
07-25-2011, 04:57 AM
Will have a post up Monday evening....

Be patient Epostle, some people have things that require their attention in RL....

Epostle
07-25-2011, 05:40 AM
But... but... but... D:

Dark Hime
07-26-2011, 04:18 AM
Shadow Wing, ill post a npc post as a prompt tomorrow. Also, Yves, you can choose either to already know how to freeze water, or use izzy to lower the air temp around it, also freezing it. Also, there's no set order; if, for example, toxin posts three posts after me, I'll just respond. So just wait three posts min.

RisingPhoenix
07-26-2011, 02:40 PM
posted........

ShadowWing
07-26-2011, 07:56 PM
All posted! It's so exciting!

RisingPhoenix
07-26-2011, 10:25 PM
Indeed it is.........

I guess I'll post again once someone else post, but more importantly once Asukira's interest, which is Hayden if no one noticed, has posted.

Mask
07-26-2011, 11:39 PM
well i guess he can learn how after Izzy freezes water for him. Like lets say after she does that he tries to change the water's temperture to freeze it or something o.o

just something he can learn later on o.o

ShadowWing
07-29-2011, 01:36 PM
Hello? *pokes roleplay with a stick*

Epostle
07-29-2011, 11:01 PM
Ok, I hope the post I just made wasn't offending since I am not completely nude. I just wanted to kind of just so some R&R.

ShadowWing
07-30-2011, 01:10 AM
I'm not remotely in charge but I'm sure it was fine:) I have no clue what to do now . . .

dark_rain
07-30-2011, 01:56 AM
awwww i feel loved phoenix.....

Epostle
07-30-2011, 03:22 AM
Yeah, I think it should be cool. So yeah... anyone else wanna post lol?

Epostle
07-30-2011, 05:20 AM
This role play is going sooo slow rofl. I can't help but to feel frozen in time with this one lol.

ShadowWing
07-30-2011, 02:28 PM
I would totaly post but I kind of appeared in front of everybody and I have't been "noticed" yet O.o

Epostle
07-30-2011, 03:35 PM
Well, if you're not being noticed, swing by my characters way because I'm pretty far away from everyone.

RisingPhoenix
07-31-2011, 04:23 PM
Yes, I noticed you're in your own OASIS.......

I look forward to the impending fight between those two.....

I've posted btw....

Epostle
07-31-2011, 06:07 PM
Lol, I can't wait for the fight either. It's going to be a cosmic clash for the moment.

RisingPhoenix
07-31-2011, 08:36 PM
Alright PEEPS, lets get this up and rolling. No need to let it die when everyone is willing and able to press forward...

Epostle
07-31-2011, 08:50 PM
Tellem phoenix :D

ShadowWing
07-31-2011, 10:46 PM
O.O
Nice pep talk. I wish I could post but I'm waiting for Dark Hime since her character kind of unintentionally almost tried to kill me.

Epostle
08-02-2011, 03:17 AM
I'm fixing to post again if no one else does. I haven't seen many posts here lately, which is starting to scare me a little. I think this would be a great rp in all honesty.

ShadowWing
08-03-2011, 12:20 AM
Same but WHERES DARK HIME! By the way Toxin did you read my post?

Dark Hime
08-03-2011, 12:46 AM
yeah, sorry about that, this week I was away for my computer do to some internet problems. Also, toxin, the deer was actually Ryder, so edit your post. I'll post mine now.

Also, they aren't actually going to have to rp the whole trek through the U.S. After they get back together and go to sleep for the night, I'm gonna jump us forward to the first Malos. Because there's no way we're going to rp weeks and weeks of traveling from country to place to country. It would take months.

Mask
08-03-2011, 01:53 PM
lol ok >.< i'll get to work on that, i guess i missed something.

Yeah i missed something big so sorry x.x

ShadowWing
08-04-2011, 01:49 AM
It's okay!

Mask
08-05-2011, 03:32 AM
i just rewrote the whole thing, i added more of his character into it, i'll also work on a new post :)

I tried not to add anything that would make anyone have to edit their posts xD

RisingPhoenix
08-05-2011, 04:07 AM
waiting on a few more posts.....

Mask
08-05-2011, 05:18 AM
and i contributed :)

Epostle
08-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Hehehehe, my post is up now.

RisingPhoenix
08-06-2011, 02:52 AM
Marvelous time to post yet again....

Epostle
08-06-2011, 03:11 AM
Anyone who posts will get a piece of candy.

Mask
08-06-2011, 11:44 PM
as long as i don't get thrown into a van afterwards i might take that candy o_o

Dark Hime
08-08-2011, 03:39 PM
Alright, sorry about the late reply. Starting on wednesday, I'm going to be in school again, so I'm not going to be posting as frequently. I should be able to manage something every couple of days, though.

ShadowWing
08-10-2011, 12:18 AM
Same here, though we are starting scool a bit later. I really want to keep this up can't be on every day so . . . Sorry.

Dark Hime
08-10-2011, 12:22 AM
Its fine, as long as you can post once and awhile.

RisingPhoenix
08-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Waiting on Dark_Rain to reply......

Dark Hime
08-16-2011, 10:12 PM
whoah guys...what happened?

Mask
08-17-2011, 02:09 PM
idk i was the last to post though

RisingPhoenix
08-17-2011, 04:15 PM
I've been waiting on Dark_Rain to reply because Hayden and Asukira were conversing with one another, but I suppose if she doesn't post by tomorrow, I'll just have Asukira start conversing with Mutekie (Epostle)

dark_rain
08-19-2011, 03:53 AM
so srry about that just had a bunch of crazy stuff going on.... but i'm back

Mask
08-19-2011, 06:16 PM
yay

RisingPhoenix
08-19-2011, 10:47 PM
*cheers* welcome back....

Dark Hime
08-20-2011, 10:14 PM
Anyone know what happened to Jinxed or Epostle?

Mask
08-20-2011, 10:16 PM
um i know jinx is posting in other rps, seen her name as last poster in a few threads while looking around for another rp to join >.< i think i seen epostle post something somewhere too

RisingPhoenix
08-21-2011, 01:42 AM
I got to post by Sunday since dark_rain posted. I think they are waiting for this day in the RP to be over lol

Jinxed
08-21-2011, 08:19 AM
Sorry guys, I've sprained my wrist. I can't type properly so I've been on my iPod, and really can't write up many posts this way. And I need to catch up IC >.<
Sorry, i'll try to write up a post soon :)

Mask
08-25-2011, 05:15 AM
-kicks the thread- wake up >.<