PDA

View Full Version : New Chance at Life: 1x1: Suggested rating R

Totenglaut
12-17-2009, 11:01 PM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j262/TheWizard_01/Apollo_artimis.jpg

So the lovely picture above is actually of Apollo and Artemis but I had a different idea when I saw it.

---

The Afterlife is restricted to those who lived honorable lives and died honorable deaths. Rogues and criminals of all kinds have been relegated to Earth to pay off their sins by helping someone. But where do suicides fall? Those who chose the coward's way out are also forced to stay on Earth but these poor souls have no chance at redemption. They wander the Earth crying for their chance to get into Paradise but none ever will.

An accident of fate gives one person who died by suicide another chance at living. Elated he vows to try and live his life correctly this time and die how he was supposed to die.

The Heavenly Council angered at this mistake sends one of their angels after him. Emaria is one of the best there is around. She is Paradise's Bounty Hunter primarily used to go after criminals who have died and offer them a chance at redemption. Now she has to go and fix the mistake that brought one young man back.

There is just one problem Emaria likes being human. And even more than that she seems to have developed feelings for the wretched soul! Already she has refused several openings to take him down. The Heavenly Council decides to send a force after Emaria and the suicidal one.

---

Alrighty very simple. I will be Emaria I just need someone to be the Suicide Victim. I would like to start just after the Heavenly Council has convened and decided to take down Emaria and her lover.

Why I suggest the rating as R is because I want to be fairly mature about the situation Emaria and her lover find themselves in. Yes, they are already lovers but I don't want to range into the mature area. I will lower if you prefer something less intense.

Any interested parties?

mere
12-17-2009, 11:10 PM
I'm interested. A private RP is just what I need right now. Are you going to create the character, or do you want me too?

Totenglaut
12-17-2009, 11:20 PM
You have free reign on the male, mere. The only requirement is that at some point he killed himself. If you would like I can show you a sort of rough skeleton for Emaria.

mere
12-17-2009, 11:23 PM
That would be good. I'll get started right on it.

Totenglaut
12-17-2009, 11:48 PM
Username: Totenglaut
Name: Emaria Suole
Powers: the ability to force spirits to move on and persuasion (this one takes a lot to maintain as it will eventually wear off)
Bio: Emaria was created by the Heavenly Council to be the best Bounty Hunter ever. They had problems getting the criminals to do as they wish and Emaria was to be a tool in the Grand Scheme. For years she followed every order the Council gave her allowing them to basically rule her. Emaria never really doubted anything they told her. Once she was given human form to find the "mistake" as he was dubbed Emaria was also given human emotions and thoughts. This was a mistake on part of the Council because Emaria began to realize just how much she liked life on Earth. And how much she hated the Council. At first hiding the "mistake" was just a rebellion but Emaria has a much more personal stake in it now.
Appearance: [xXx (http://masterbimo.deviantart.com/art/coordinator-angel-142665718)]

Her human form would just be minus the wings.

You can use any picture by the way.

mere
12-18-2009, 12:39 AM
Username: mere

Name: James Vivingly

Appearance: http://dnamodels.com/sites/dnasite/modelphoto/3483_01-1990_Unknown_Unknown_front_1.jpg

Bio: James’s was a young man, brought into crime by his brother. His passion for murder and stealing overcame him, killing his brother during a meeting. He went into hiding, afraid that his brother’s partners would find him and kill him. He returned home years later, confessing his sins. He was arrested and sat in jail for months until bailed out by a fellow crime member. Angry at his family for turning him in, even though he knew they would, he went back and brutally murdered everyone in the house. He left a note in blood on the wall of the house stating: “May their souls be forced to walk Earth’s terrain forever”.

He fled the scene, worried he would be caught again. After months of the police following him, he felt as though he had had enough. Instead of turning into the officials though, he committed one last crime of robbing a gun store and shooting the owner. He ran to the alley behind the store and ended it all, shooting himself in the chest. So yes, he was a criminal and suicidal.

Afterwards, since he died a suicidal death, he was forced to walk the Earth with no hope. But by fate perhaps, he is given another chance at life and starts again as a kind being.

Hope that’s what you were going for. If not, just tell me and I’ll change it.

Totenglaut
12-18-2009, 12:46 AM
Nope that's perfect, mere. ^^

mere
12-18-2009, 12:47 AM
Thanks! When do you plan to start?

Totenglaut
12-18-2009, 12:54 AM
Soon hopefully. When is good for you?

mere
12-18-2009, 12:55 AM
Anytime at all. Though I really hope soon, this is very interesting.

Totenglaut
12-18-2009, 01:05 AM
Thank you. I have to get an introduction and such put together so tomorrow by the latest but hopefully tonight.

mere
12-18-2009, 01:42 AM
Good, can't wait. A very original idea I must say.

Totenglaut
12-18-2009, 01:55 AM
It is up. http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=81560#post81560

mere
12-18-2009, 02:34 AM
Cool! I'll get a post up soon.

Totenglaut
12-19-2009, 02:29 AM
thank you much for the post. I loved it!

mere
12-19-2009, 02:40 AM
Thanks! I'm working on the next one now. It should be up soon, as long as I don't faint in the middle of typing. But that only happened twice, so don't worry.

Totenglaut
12-19-2009, 02:51 AM
Faint? Wow.

mere
12-19-2009, 03:02 AM
Well, faint where I'm from just means to fall asleep. Still trying to convert stuff from French to English, thank heavens for spellcheck.

And almost finished with the post, just checking it over.

Totenglaut
12-19-2009, 03:04 AM
Okay I understand tiredness. I feel asleep in Western Civ today...my teacher was not happy to say the least.

Crystal cyte
12-19-2009, 03:05 AM
I'll be the suicide victim if I can

Totenglaut
12-19-2009, 03:08 AM
Mmmm. I'm good I can't edit titles here or I would. But if you want to do a different one on one I am just chock full of ideas, crystal.

mere
12-20-2009, 01:02 AM
Post is almost done, sorry it took so long. Been busy with Christmas coming up.