PDA

View Full Version : Dark war( open for people)

Crystal cyte
12-19-2009, 03:42 AM
This world ending ruthless little to survive on. No one to help each other
After a chemical war broke out people scrounge the streets for food , for supplies . People are dying from it's effects which they are rather inhuman
A group of people left to survive in the streets fight for life take a hold out in an old mansion they discover it make it their " home"
Their hopes to live find their real home
What will become of this colony fight to survive or die alone

nonangelic92
12-19-2009, 03:46 AM
Is there a character sheeet?

Crystal cyte
12-19-2009, 04:02 AM
Name:
Personality:
Eyes:
Hair:
Body:
Background:
Power :( ok these inhuman powers aren't like super strength or flying more like mutations such as inhuman DNA scramble basically like animorphic cat girl etc
Or you can have a physical mutation like stronger eye sight = inhuman new eye color stuff like that)

nonangelic92
12-19-2009, 04:19 AM
Here is my C.S

Name: Alice (Ace) Bandrotux
Personality: Funny, scarastic, witty,
Eyes: green
Hair: red
Body: swimmer body
Clothes: Boot cut jeans and pink halter top and a leather jacket
Background: Born into the poor class in society, her family worked hard everyday. Her dad a mechanic her mom a gas station clerk, Ace learned the alue of a dollar. She knows how to build a car in half the time of a pro. She lives in a small quite town owning her own mechanic shop.
Power: Ace is able to read minds. She can read minds up to 5 miles away and if she can concentrate deep enough she can find anyone she wants.

Sorry its short, but I had a brian block

Crystal cyte
12-19-2009, 04:36 AM
Name : crystal
Personality:smart creative she has two sides to her a cute romantic side as well with her ruthless dark side
Eyes : dark blue
Body : dancers body
Clothes: red latex top and short shorts tight for speed and comfortable
Hair : smooth dark brown shoulder length
Background: born into a medium class family and always sporty in school her parents died when she was 14 giving her a cruel edge
Power: the chemical got in her body effecting her bone structure therefore giving her body extreme rubberzation she is extremely flexible and her body can withstand tons of beating
Also can you clareify and detail your character as well as her power

Mysteria
12-19-2009, 04:53 AM
Don't forget that you can put your game in The Roleplay Directory (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=51) if you haven't
already done so.

Also, if you are still in need of players don't forget that you can submit your rp to be show cased as Rp Of The Week! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905)

Crystal cyte
12-19-2009, 04:55 AM
I'm still new and I'm stupid

Mysteria
12-19-2009, 05:03 AM
I can help you if you would like. I can get it set up for you. If you have a pic that you think would represent your story well link it here and I can size it to the proper size to use in the advertisement.

Crystal cyte
12-19-2009, 05:08 AM
Well can you join my rp I would love you to :3 it'll be fun

Mysteria
12-19-2009, 05:15 AM
If I weren't already in so many and also busy with staff stuff but I am more than glad to help you out with rp of the week! It's super easy, all I need is a pic and I can get the rest ready for you and have it up on Sunday!

Crystal cyte
12-19-2009, 05:20 AM
Yes please I can't get the pic sadly but anything deserted or city like anyway I gotta go but if you can I will love that

Mysteria
12-19-2009, 05:25 AM
I will help you out. No problem.
:mysti:

Mysteria
12-20-2009, 08:10 PM
This thread has been featured as RP of the Week! (http://role-player.net/forum/site.php)

Crystal cyte
12-20-2009, 08:13 PM
Is it done yet buddy

Mysteria
12-20-2009, 08:27 PM
Click the above link!

StormWolf
12-21-2009, 05:44 PM
Name: known only as 'Mercer'. 'Mercy' if you wanna piss him off
Personality: kind of simple. A street-smart guy with a bit of an anger problem, a slightly sadistic nature, and an undying love for his companions, Buck (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/ce/Siberian_Husky_blue_eyes_Flickr.jpg/575px-Siberian_Husky_blue_eyes_Flickr.jpg) and Sam (http://www.theanimalfiles.com/images/german_shepherd_dog_1.jpg)

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black

Body: Pale skinned, tall and broad, built like a linebacker/bodybuilder. Usually wears a leather jacket, jeans, and boots.

Background: Mercer grew up in one of the poorer parts of town, thus he and his parents found food a higher priority that a sound schooling. He got his high school diploma, and just barely. He joined the K-9 section of the National Guard. Though it was technically search and rescue, he learned how to use firearms, especially when search and rescue may get complicated with the zeds out there. Marv took on two partners in the K-9 unit, a Siberian Husky named Buck and a German Shephers named Sam.

Power: Compact - the virus has caused Mercer's matabolism to increase dramatically, making him constantly hungry, but also compacting his bodily mass so much that he weighs about a ton. With his compacted muscle and bone structure, he is given an all around muscular superiority. Mercer can do things only previously seen in video games or movies.
Example (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3vHdQY21Eo&feature=related)

Crystal cyte
12-21-2009, 08:55 PM
Ok your in great character we need that other person to type in him/her character

nonangelic92
12-21-2009, 10:05 PM
okay Cryastal I fixed my character hun

Totenglaut
12-23-2009, 07:40 PM
Name: "Fable Eternity"
Personality: Fable is quiet and tends to sit back and let others think what they will. Fable is the observer and the listener but she is never the doer.
Eyes: Gold
Hair: Gold
Body: Slim and willowy Fable doesn't have an athletic body it is apparent in her movements and look as she looks soft and refined. Normally she wears a green jacket, blue top and jeans the top and jeans mold perfectly to her.
Background: Fable was born to an upper class family. They had money, power and station and used all three rather vindictively. Fable was their "perfect" daughter. She had a few surgeries when she turned sixteen to keep her a radiant princess. When she got through college Fable took over her father's business with cool ease.
Power : Fable now has increased senses. She can magnify things up to about 500 times (about the highest power on a classroom microscope). She can hear things up to fifty miles away. Her sense of smell is even stronger than a dog's. However Fable has to pour energy into one sense to get them to work at this hyperactive rate. When she isn't focusing on trying to smell or see or hear her senses are normal. Another side-effect is that most of the time her other senses become obsolete meaning she has to have a guard with her when she does this. And always afterwards her skin becomes tender to the touch to the point where Fable can't stand even being tapped.

Name: "Immortal Enternity"
Personality: sort of the muscle to Fable's listener and observer. He is the doer.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Body: athletic in a tall slim way
Background: Immortal was Fable's husband. He was the figure-head that Fable needed to take over the company. His own past before that is something Immortal will keep to himself.
Power : Immortal is immune to touch. He can feel no pain which is a good thing but that also means that Immortal can't feel the slightest tap or the weather on his skin. It makes him oblivious sometimes.

broseph91
01-02-2010, 03:53 PM
Name: Sven Thunderfist
Personality: Sarcastic, punk rock attitude
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Body: Muscular
Clothes: Dirty white T-shirt, kilt, combat boots
Background: Sven grew up rich and priviledged but never really liked the life style, do to his mutation which made him more aggressive, he soon became the town reject because no one wanted to hang with him, but he didn't care, he lived of the fear of his towns people, he controls his town, or at least that's what he thinks
Power : Inhuman DNA scramble:wolf, enhanced senses and speed, also quicker reaction time

Pyro
01-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Still accepting? Dumb question, I know. Just double checking and buying time for my sheet.