PDA

View Full Version : Random roleplay for one on one

Zitacamron95
12-19-2009, 03:11 PM
A prophecy for told of a child that could do anything. A child that would come in contact with the fantasy world. The girl would be the only one with this and world would be untouchable for anyone else. The girl would have the power to wish for what she wants but it comes with rules, she could wish for things that would include changing the balance of things, she couldn’t wish for someone to love her just because, she couldn’t wish for someone to just drop dead, she couldn’t wish to manipulate time. The girl wouldn’t even know about these powers, until the age of sixteen. Of course it wouldn’t just stop there, two guys were trained for this event. They were supposed to stop at nothing so that the girl wouldn’t use her powers the wrong way, they would be her caretakers. They would the only connection the girl had that would know anything. The guys were there when the prophecy was made and were given an elixir that made them not age until the whole thing was over.

Well it had been a while, one of the guys hadn’t been heard from in a while, and the other guy was stuck at seventeen going through school and running from town to town. The girl that was born wasn’t the only one, the prophecy was wrong at the point that the girl was a twin, the powers were split. Only one guy figured out what was going on and now they have to find the other to see what to do, and his job can’t be that easy, there is someone after the two girls and there is more about the prophecy that hasn’t been told just yet.

((Okay I can be either the two guys or girls, although it would be better if I were the guys for storyline purposes, still it doesn’t matter and I was thinking of maybe adding that both girls have a crush on the same guy and they have a bit of a fight too.)

Totenglaut
12-19-2009, 03:41 PM
I would like to be the twin girls.

Zitacamron95
12-20-2009, 02:33 AM
okay, any questions before?

Totenglaut
12-20-2009, 02:35 AM
Not at the moment.
Other than what kind of profile do you want? (if you want one)

Zitacamron95
12-20-2009, 03:51 AM
just one that says the name, descrition, age basic stuff sort of...

Totenglaut
12-20-2009, 03:58 AM
Okay. I will get it up by tomorrow night hopefully.

Zitacamron95
12-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Okay