PDA

View Full Version : The Skahvynlyn Tale

roan
12-19-2009, 04:58 PM
l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l

***The Prophecy***
Five thousand years ago in the realm of Skahvynlyn a horrible vision came to the highest ranking member of The Dragon’s Court. Old and wise Cawthorne had seen images of innocent humans burned alive, screaming in agony and crying “Cursed be ye dragons!” The idea was absurd, for humans and his own kind had, for centuries, lived in beautiful harmony with one another. Suddenly a black cloud entered his mind’s eye and the hideous façade of a malicious dragon came to his view, laughing cruelly. With its iridescent black scales Cawthorne new it was an evil onyx dragon, for only they would wish harm to the beings they had sought to befriend.

l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l

***The Plot***
You shall play a dragon in the “present” of Skahvynlyn. After news that an onyx dragon is sighted an alarm is called and dragons are preparing for the worst. You are contacted (in which way you shall decide in the RP) by The Dragon’s Court who informs you that you have been summoned to the Royal Palace. And you don’t have a choice in to come or not.

*NOTE* The Dragon’s Court would have a good reason to pick you in defeating the onyx dragons and saving their way of life as they all know it in Skahvynlyn.

l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l

***Rules***
1. Follow all RPA rules.
2. No godmoding. Everyone can die and be injured.
3. Use your imagination!
4. Be respective to other players.
5. Romance is definitely allowed by no XXX stuff. If you want take it to the PM; I could care less.

***Character Sheet***
Name: (It’s whatever you like and you do not require two names.)
Age: (In this RP dragons can live to four thousand’s years old, but vary rarely do.)
Sex: (Male or female, no in-between or N/A.)
Height: (Between five foot and thirty. Anything larger would be considered HUGE.)
Weight: (Eh, quesstimate. )
Species: (I’m giving free range of what kind of dragon you want to play. If you’d like to make up one that’s great. )
Appearance: (A picture, description, or both is great. You may also post you human appearance if you like.)
Profession: (Make something up, you can be anything!)
Class: (Whatever you would like. Again, make something up if you’d like.)
Bio: (Short and sweet or long and descriptive, it’s your choice but give us a little sum’thing.)

*Everything in ( ) please delete as you fill in your character sheet, please.

*NOTE*: You’ll be able to turn into human for whenever you choose. But in human form you will be completely mortal. You shall get tired easier, need to eat and drink sooner, and venerable to injury easier. And that magic you possess shall be there but it’ll be weak. Keep this in mind.

***Other Information***
The Land: Skahvynlyn is a vast realm with different cultures of dragons and humans alike. There are hundreds of towns, cities, and villages. Swamps and bogs; mountains and deserts. You’ve free range of making up a location(s) to fit the RP, or add more description to your posts. Have fun with the freedom!

***The Players & Characters***

Roan - Linwe pg1
Spirit Breath - Haid'ku pg1
Ushima - Fafner pg2
Barakna - Thax pg2
Shin.Aether - Serzio pg3
Ceala - Ramira pg4
Katosu - Katosu pg7
ShatterFist - Naur pg14

!. . . no longer accepting . . . !

***NPCs***

Jewlria
Sex: Female.
Apperance (and, or) Picture: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/Bummer05/Characters/Chinese__Dragon.jpg
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2007/355/7/4/Blue_Moon_by_thienbao.jpg
Profession (and, or) Class: A Court Member.

***You must request to make a NPC. They are played to help advance the plot. Make sure you can tell me what roll they would play. Don't be scared to suggest something or ask anything!

Totenglaut
12-20-2009, 12:15 AM
Name: Silverwind "Silver" Icefire
Sex: Female
Height: 5 feet
Weight: 98 lbs
Species: Faerie Dragon (http://www.blackdrago.com/types.htm#faerie)
Appearance: Dragon- http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/Dark_Prescense/Creatures/faeriedragon.jpg
Human-http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/sabrina100/violetta.jpg
Profession: Assassin
Class: Aerial Acrobat
Bio: Silver has always been an odd Faerie Dragon whereas most of her kind stuck to peaceful professions such as gardeners or dream-givers Silver chose to become an assassin. She was an effective one too. Her diminutive size in both forms is very misleading which causes others to continuously underestimate her. Silver has often used that to her advantage. Mostly her jobs were simple and the hits she took out were for rogue dragons that needed to be taken down. Eventually Silver built up her reputation for a clean, quick job that when the Oynx Dragons started to pop up Silver's was one of the first names that came up.

spirits breath
12-20-2009, 01:35 AM
(I am digging that fearie dragon pic, looks cool)

Name: Haid'Ku

Sex: Male

Height: 16 feet tall. (bottom of talon, to tip of the head) 18 feet long (tail consisting of 7 of those feet, and neck taking up three feet)

Weight: 678 pounds.

Species: Ice dragon

Appearance: A deep cavern dragon, making it's home in fridged cove. He is in his mature bodily state. His tail ends in a small feathered base. Along his neck and to the last two inches of his tail is a dark blue maign. His front legs are dextrous, meaning his can pick things up and hold them without crushing them. His back legs end in sickly looking talons with a purpose of grip in the form of the animals skin hanging off of little reverse needles. His stomach is a more white color than it is bright blue. His eyes are a deep blue. His lower chest slims down to a sharp inward jab of his stomach and then bumps down as his groin in a triangular shape, then indents a little by the tail base. (complimentary to this. sort of similar)
Dragon: http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/20007Glacial_Dragon.jpg

Human: http://images.elfwood.com/art/h/e/henyokid/paladin_01.jpg

Haid'Ku has wings made of small scale covered skin, only to protect against some sharper ice that looms above him each time he sleeps. They span about 16 feet long, or 7.5 feet each. He has to use the entire wing length or he cannot fly at all. His scales are stuck to his body, at about all times he is at his home but out hunting or just out to search for more of his kind he can move his scales around his skin a little bit.

Profession: Paladin

Class: Defender

Bio: The earlier years of his life has given him time to make his den more homy. He enjoys the cold, some cold radiates off of him. He has a small stream running through his little lair, only enough to stick his maw in to get water, and a rare fish. The stream keeps some sort of sound during the days.
Later thoughout his life, he ventured out. Sun near blinding him, well not for long, he came from a lightly lit room from some unknown glowing crystal clusters scattered about. He brought about a job of fighting, or a bodyguard if the price was high enough. Though he is not fond of the nearby towns exploring parties that wanted to come in for some quick coin and get out. Only the king alone can come in to discuss any forms of treaties. And the occasional poorer family who want some sort of rescue of a loved one.

(I hope this is a good rough draft)

roan
12-20-2009, 04:14 AM
Both characters look great you guys! I'll have my own up soon.

And thanks for joining! :D

roan
12-20-2009, 03:08 PM
Name: Linwe Saralonde
Sex: Female.
Height: Fourteen feet seven inches.
Human: Five foot seven inches.
Weight: Six-hundred twelve pounds.
Human: One-hundred twenty-eighty pounds.
Species: Nyxian
The nyxian dragons, sometimes called a nyxi, hail from the harsh deserts of Drune. They are instantly recognizable with their smooth leathery skin(always a solid color) and their manes of hair. Males often sport a beard while keeping the line of human-like tresses along their neck short unlike females who grow theirs long. Some individuals also posses a tuff of hair on the tips of their tail. Nyxians are often nicknamed gypsies for they travel in bands of family members, selling their voices and music in song along with beautiful handcrafted wares, especially their exotic jewelry, potions, and oils. (Might add more.)
Appearance:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/Bummer05/Characters/fay-x1-1.jpg
Profession: Entertainer
Class: Veil Dancer
Veil dancers are a unique class, using their bodies to entrance others, mystify, sooth violent hearts, or even enrage with just the swivel of their hips or elegant sway of their arms, legs,or wings. Skilled in the art of dancing and contortionism they use physical movements to entice others, their flexibility rivaling that of even the most skilled acrobat. They are avid studiers of the arts, loving music, and often being capable of playing a lute or harp. All veil dancers are attractive and proud of their agility and fitness, and do their utmost to take care of their bodies.
Bio:
The deserts of Drune are an unforgiving land but there are spots of tropical oasis’, turned into busy towns and villages, the three largest sporting bustling cities; Festa, Breeji, and Desilv. Living below a towering sand stone Shopp in Breeji dwelled a family of five Nyxian dragons; a mother, father and three daughters. Linwe was the eldest of the daughters, proud and independent. She was looked up to by her younger sisters and beloved by her parents. The years went by Lin watching her sisters grow to beautiful dragons with their long manes of silvery blue ribbons. It wasn’t long before they were both courted and then married. After their parting Linwe’s parents both grew deathly ill from some rare incurable disease. Having to take over the shoppe and care for her dying parents was taxing but she did so for near two hundred years, do her best to provide and keep the shoppe alive. When the untimely death of her mother and father did come it was a sad decade for the young female. The shoppe was sold and Lin decided to travel in hopes of a new beginning. When she happened to come across a band of veil dancers she was immediately mystified. With pure devotion she learned the art of the veil dancers, studying under that very band she came across years ago. Currently she is solitary, flying between dragon and human cities alike, performing for those that appreciate her tempting yet deadly skills as a human and as a dragon.

Falcon Red
12-20-2009, 05:32 PM
Name: Blane
Height: 9'8" (dragon)/5'8" (human)
Weight: 468lbs/150lbs
Species: Western Dragon
Appearance: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/776/404511-db_super.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/Aprile-Bear/Anime%20Guys/strong.jpg
Of course being acrobatic, he wouldn't wear all those heavy clunky clothes, no, he prefers to wear underarmour shirts, along with custom running shoes light, agile, and mold to his feet, and black cloth pants, durable yet fit him well and stretch for coverage and movement.
Profession: Circus Performer
Class: Fire Performer
Bio: Blane loved to travel, he loved to perform, he loved meeting new people. So why not join the circus where he could put his talent with fire to use? Already knowing how dragons manipulated fire, Blane spent a great deal of time leaning how the humans did it, he learned a bit of interpretive dance, sword fight, martial arts (especially with a staff) and many more objects that could be worked into his art. He also began work with acrobatics, learning from the other performers in the circus, which he transferred what he learned to his dragon form, to make himself more agile and strong on the ground, making him much more adept on land then the air.

roan
12-20-2009, 06:24 PM
Great character Falcon!

spirits breath
12-20-2009, 11:27 PM
no longer the only male. I am going to see if I can get a couple of people to join. though, now is to figure out how a fight would work out. this should be fun though.

Totenglaut
12-20-2009, 11:48 PM
I can always do another character too. Becasue I know exactly who he will be. ^^

Falcon Red
12-21-2009, 02:22 AM
Aye, I will see who I can get as well

And thank you Roan, I like yours as well =]

roan
12-21-2009, 02:26 AM
Now is to figure out how a fight would work out.

I've decided that the onyx dragons will not be able to take human form. So the fights and battles shall take place in dragon form. If that answers your question.

I will explain to everyone what will happen in the plot to keep things moving and fun. I've alot of ideas for this.

If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

spirits breath
12-21-2009, 02:54 AM
that clears up a bit, dont need some eragon fight going on. ( well mabie if members so choose. always need a wingman... literaly, since some of us have wings. yea had to say that) well since some are acrobats in various ways, so that would change how each fight plays out, as well as teaching how to do some things as well. for ecample how to actually flip in air, or any other inteteractions like sparring without killing each other like first blood deal. and I now have to feel content with your ideas.

Falcon Red
12-21-2009, 06:08 AM
I have edited mycharacter's appearance a bit

Totenglaut
12-21-2009, 01:41 PM
I like the fighting system. ^^ and because I like this character:

Name: Reddell
Height: Eight feet.
Weight: 145 lbs
Species: Half-Wyvern Half-Amphiptere
Appearance: Dragon- http://th06.deviantart.net/images/300W/i/2003/43/8/a/Tattooed_Wyvern_for_Jennadelle.jpg
Human-http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2032/3531484329_d50212d7fd.jpg
Profession: Artist
Class: Painter
Bio: Reddell hasn't ever really grown up much. But then compared to most he hasn't had near enough time. But he has built an image for himself that he uses to his advantage. Too most he's just "that vain young half-breed artist". Reddell doesn't care. As the son of a Wyvern and a Amphiptere he's often been a little on the edges of society. Reddell however likes his half-breed status as he now has an excuse other than youth for his wild ways. Reddell caught the attention of the council through his amazing ability to manipulate the people around him and not get caught.

spirits breath
12-21-2009, 04:03 PM
hey falcon. your pics don't work. first spoiler is just a blank return/enter key rectangle. second says the account isn't active so it isn't working. just letting you know

Edit: nevermind. I can see them now. Though if you have your other that you prefer, don't change it for me. I can copy the link, and knowing you...I won't really need a picture at all.

Oh by the way, I gave a human look. changed my dragon picture. And I made myself a paladin/ defender. would make more sense. can use ice as a sheild...well a heavy sheild to hold a few hits and leave a mess.

Ushima
12-21-2009, 06:01 PM
Name: Fafner
Height: 11'
Weight: 200 lbs
Species: Chinese
Appearance: http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp146/Animebex/Black_Dragon.jpg

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa129/whitesaber19/AnimeWarrior.jpg

Profession: Mercenary
Class: Arcane Knight

Bio: Fafner is a battle hardened warrior. He likes to fight and he does constantly. There is one dragon he looks forward to fighting again. It's been 200 years since he last fought Junogi and lost. The scar across his face is a constant reminder of that loss. When he's not out completing a job he was hired to do, he usually fights in the arena or raids bandit towns for entertainment.

Barakna
12-21-2009, 09:15 PM
Name: Thax
Height: 24'7 feet as a dragon - 6'1 as human
Weight: 1531 pounds
Species: Ether Dragon

The Ether dragons hails from the southern mountain range known as "The Crystal Veil". The mountains consists of black rocks called Shadow granite and various crystals most refer to as Veil crystals.
The Crystal Veil is a hazardous enviroment for any creature to live in. The rocks and crystals are sharp enough to pierce a dragon if it's being careless. Nevertheless. The Ether dragons still call it home.

Due to the enviroment. The Ether dragons are rarely visited by any other dragons or humans. It has made them a secluded race which seldom travel beyond the mountains.
The few who have has often been described as wicked looking black dragons. Shunned and distrusted.

Appearance:
Dragon:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/Draachan/dragon_by_sandara.jpg

Human
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/Draachan/Speedpainting___Dark_Wizard_by_godo.jpg

Profession: None
Class: Mage

Bio: It was a harsh time in the Crystal Veil when Thax hatched for Styxius(father) and Xhia(mother). He had hatched during the famine season. A time which comes each year when food is scarce. It is said that any hatchling. Born during this season is bound not to survive.
Most of the game would go to Thax. It went well for the small family in the start. But as the season neared it's end. Food became almost impossible to get. Styxius decided, for the sake of his son and his wife, to sacrifice his left front leg and a piece of his tail. So they could survive.

The famine season came to an end. And Styxius' sacrifice had paid off. The family has survived.

For the many years to come. Everything went well for the small family of ether dragons. Styxius continued to hunt, even with his new handicap. And Thax grew large by each year. Thinner than most ether dragons, due to the harsh start, but nonetheless growing.
Thax began studying magic, around the age og 100, from the elder ether dragon of their region in the Crystal Veil.

Everything was going well for Thax. Until he reached his 730th birthday. His father died that very day. Due to his shortened tail, he had lost some of his manoeuvrability. And that resulted in him getting pierced by one of the Veil crystals.
Thax took it hard. His father meant alot to him. He secluded himself from the other ether dragons. And continued to study his magic. There would go another 300 years before he was seen again. During the that time his mother had died from an illness. And most of the other ether dragons in the area had moved further into the Crystal Veil.
Thax decided to live as a hermit. And continue to study his arcane arts.

Hope this is fine :3

Falcon Red
12-21-2009, 09:17 PM
I'll take a look Spirit, thanks, it worked earlier but something may have happened

thanks

Falcon Red
12-21-2009, 09:19 PM
yeah they both work for me, here's what i'll do though, i'll place the links after the spoilers so that if the pictures don't work for anyone else, they can click the links =]

Shin.Aether
12-21-2009, 09:33 PM
Like the way the story introduction is done. You can expect my character to be ready tommorow probably.

roan
12-21-2009, 10:18 PM
Whoa! O_O

This is doing better than I thought it would. It's great, whoohoo! Everyone that has recently join is accepted. And great work, too. The character profiles look like everyone put a good bit of thought into their character.

Gotta go for now, but I'll be back later tonight!

Shin.Aether
12-22-2009, 06:47 PM
***Character Sheet***
Name: Serzio Aether
Sex: M
Height: Human form: 6'6 Dragonic Form 28'11
Weight: Human form: 177.6 Ib's Dragonic form 998.8 Ib's
Species: Lunendstrom Ryaetherjin
Appearance/Pic: http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg193/vjones60/Anime%20Males%20-%20Men/ygp817A.jpg

In human form Serzio is an ivory skinned fellow, though few could acknowledge they are scales that seem to interlock. They retain a skin looking pigment but are highly resistant to bladed weaponry and magic. Also giving a level of Enchantment Neutralization. He has crimson eyes and midnight black hair that hides pointy ears. His hearing and eyesight give him bonuses to detect nearly anything thrown at him. In his dragonic form a massive transformation occurs as he ascends into his ancestral form. That of a massive ancient Ivory Worm.
Profession: Guardian Battle Sage, giving him the ability to tap into ancestral Psionics, Magic, and Sword skills one at a time. He is the guardian of the sleeping Lunendstrom Keep. A fierce warrior who could call upon skills from past and present life at will.
Class: Can be broken down in four devotions studied in his lifetime. All learned through hereditary means from his parents. The Guardian Battle Sage long being the guardian of the slumber of the rest of his race. The only one capable of opening the doorway to the slumber itself. His Profession by itself is his class. And he takes it very seriously, he is the only one who knows what lies beyond the gateway.

Bio: Being from the Aether line he has gained many skills that have not seen the light of day. A rare and mythic kind of Dragons, who are sworn to protect the ancient slumber of the Gods, far from the entrance to the Keep. Being the one of the Quadrental Forces in the Universal Standard. They are the keepers of an ancient legacy that predates anything standing now. Wielder of the Aether Hikarii-Hanii Blade an ancient katana enchanted to look like a sword. But in reality is an Elder Dragon Wing, that is sentient in of itself.

When Serzio was requested at the palace, he was furious. The ancient alliances made them and their kind neutral from any conflict. This of course being that it was a blood oath on both their parts. Serzio comes into this meeting to firmly re-establish the oath, the price of which was blood. If it is not re-established. He will show the new generations that the old laws still stand.

roan
12-23-2009, 11:54 AM
Whoa Shin awesome character sheet!

I do believe that we've enough players to get this thing started. Does anyone else no of another(s) that want to join? If so, let me know because I will be making the IC within the next day or too. If there is a small delay I am sorry, but, as everyone knows, Christmas is right around the corner.

spirits breath
12-23-2009, 11:46 PM
I made a few character changes. Made myself a paladin/ defender. I beleive it to fit me a bit more. (I still don't have to worry about swelling up. I am icing regularly...a sad pun)
I added a human picture, but it isn't entirely my guys appearance, I will be adding some more.

Oh and I am thinking one of my friends will join, mabie sometime tomorrow, or sometime before the IC is up. Assuming you don't get really bored and it is up at my one in the morning.

And yes we got a large number really really fast. lets hope this goes by nicely, and it doesn't fade away.

roan
12-24-2009, 11:26 AM
Yea, I was thinking of tweaking my character a bit, too. Here and there a bit.

And no this will not fade away. I'll make sure of that.

roan
12-24-2009, 09:51 PM
I created the IC but I am not finished so please do not post yet. Jus' want to tease y'all a little. T-hehe. Anyway, here is the link: http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1764

I suggest, if you haven't already, subscribe to the thread. Once the IC does begin I will ask a GM to delete all the chitchat in the OOC to get all the character sheets together and make things little more organized in here. After a while I might get them all together and put them in spoilers in the first post. Idunno. Anyway, check of the IC, hope it's lookin' good to y'all!

Totenglaut
12-24-2009, 09:55 PM
You're such a tease, Roan.

roan
12-24-2009, 10:05 PM
You're such a tease, Roan.

Thaaats me! :P

Falcon Red
12-24-2009, 10:12 PM
I kinda like it ;)
I joke I joke haha

I can't wait for it to start =]

katosu
12-25-2009, 01:26 AM
I'm looking and considering, do we create a backstory for the race as well?

roan
12-25-2009, 02:50 AM
I'm looking and considering, do we create a backstory for the race as well?

You do not have to but maybe give a little information on the race you'll make up.

black_dragon
12-25-2009, 04:51 AM
I'd love to join. I just wanted to post and say I'm interested in this.

I'm pretty busy with Christmas at the moment, but I'll have lots of free time on Saturday to get a character done.

roan
12-26-2009, 02:30 AM
Sounds good Black, take your time.

roan
12-26-2009, 09:19 AM
What sounds better as an introduction?

Everyone arrives, meets with The Court, and is dismissed to the location of the sighted onyx dragon. (To the point.)

Everyone arrives, meets with The Court, is served a feast and given chambers to sleep before their departure the following morning. (More room for character interaction.”

Falcon Red
12-26-2009, 10:04 AM
I'd say go with the second idea so that they can plan their course of action and get some characer developement

spirits breath
12-26-2009, 01:17 PM
yea, I am with falcon with this one. that waz some characters get to know a bit about the others around them. plus if I get stabbed in the rear end while walking/flying, at least I will know the assiliant. though the first option leaves something for the way to the onyx.

Barakna
12-26-2009, 01:33 PM
I'm also up fort he second option. Sounds the most interesting :3

Ceala
12-26-2009, 04:39 PM
...is it too late to join?

***Character Sheet***
Name: Ramira
Sex: female
Height: 7 feet (human, 5ft)
Weight: 200 lbs (human, unspecified--of petite build)
Species: Fire Dragon. Even in human form, she retains the ability to create and control fire.
Appearance: Dragon: [x] (http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/Kyrene1079/Dragon_by_Bakhtiozin.jpg) (minus the pipe)
Human: [x] (http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/Kyrene1079/Faith_Sketch_4_by_ArucardPL.jpg)
She has a very petit and compbact build, but she's surprisingly strong. She likes to wear muted colors and long coats, mostly because they keep her from being noticed. Her eyes are bright orang/red, but she very rarely makes eye contact with strangers.
Profession: thief
Class: Shadowlander. Shadowladers have an uncanny ability for disappearing in plain sight. They instinctively try to bring as little attention to themselves as possible. They keep very few friends (if any at all) and are widely considered untrustworthy.
Bio: Ramira has a past, of course, but she'd rather not talk about it. It's not that she's hiding some deep dark secret, it's just that the less you know about her, the better. There is one thing about her that she prefers to hide: she wasn't born a Shadowlander.
She's incredibly smart, but easily bored (the combination of these two qualities are what brought her to her current profession). She loves to disappear into the background and watch everyone else live their lives while she simply stays an outside observer. She's sarcastic, well read, witty, and rude. She has a morbid sense of humor and almost always has a smirk on her face. She's self-confident to a fault, despite the fact that she's still relatively young.
Also, Ramira prefers her human form and won't reveal her dragon one unless it's absolutely necessary. She likes to let others believe that she's human, very few know what she really is.

Ushima
12-26-2009, 04:52 PM
yeah i'm good for the second option

Ceala
12-26-2009, 05:16 PM
I'm also for the second option. That is, if I get accepted...

roan
12-26-2009, 05:32 PM
I'm also for the second option. That is, if I get accepted...

Of course you are accepted! The more the merrier!

And since option B is the most popular choice so it shall be! :whee:

Ceala
12-26-2009, 06:17 PM
When (do you suppose) will the IC thread be up and running?

roan
12-26-2009, 06:50 PM
Within the next day or two at max. It all depends on the quiet time I get at the computer.

Ceala
12-26-2009, 07:17 PM
Yay ^^
I'm currently dieing of boredom, so I'm really looking forward to this.

roan
12-26-2009, 07:35 PM
I'm glad to hear you're excited! Nice to have another girl in the joint, too. I have to leave in a bit but I'm slowly getting my ideas together for the introduction right now.

Totenglaut
12-26-2009, 07:52 PM
ah if I'm late my vote went for the second option

Ceala
12-26-2009, 08:56 PM
Yes, it does seem to be rather male-dominated right now, doesn't it? Well, it should be fun either way. I wish you the best of luck in all of your introduction-creating endeavors. :)

spirits breath
12-26-2009, 10:56 PM
Male female ratio is pretty hard for us to do much about, unless if we find a bunch of females out there to join. But I can hope that I can create a diet, and a distrust in other characters at the start. Already some things worked out in my head, but they are highly subject to change, as I haven't written them down. It is that going to sleep thought process.

Though once the ic is up, I know I will have something to read while eating breakfast. It would be exciting, then it oculd turn scary when I see never ending amounts of letters. I plan to put some stupid puns in along with them having something to do with my character. I only have a few, but I am game for some player control with me. even when it comes to a fight, otherwise it would be some small injuries while I whip out a ton of hits if it was me. Thats where some other characters having some control of my characters actions. like some dialouge and actions(like walking in a room if I am outside waiting for you, or handshake, sitting down. Even stunning, and making use of your characters various skills.)

Just to let you all know. So hey slapping me is alright, or some control of me if it is needed for your post. (given I don't end up pinned against a wall by ballista, or have a scar tatoo)

Ceala
12-27-2009, 02:20 AM
Your post was long but entertaining, spirits breath. I'm just excited to try out my character. Very rarely do I get such a clear picture of a character so soon. I've never really posted in a place like this before (you'll notice the little title below my screename reads "newbie") but I believe this will be a good first experience for me.
I plan for my character to crack more than a few jokes under her breath and stay out of the spotlight as much as possible. I hope some of the other characters try to get to know mine, and I hope she doesn't make too many enemies too quickly. It would be ashamed if she died right off the bat. However, I'll probably recycle her name and personality for one of my own short stories sometime soon, so either way I have a feeling that this is going to be fun.

spirits breath
12-27-2009, 02:57 AM
well, I definitly take that as a compliment. though I doubt you can manage to make everyone hate you, and only way to have you die is your choice or if you disapear for a long time. and being "new" doesnt matter. gotta start somewhere. I will be be muttering things too, and well ushima and I must get drunk... for laughs and to try and get some odd interactions. ( I will keep it clean, but inyouendos may be with drunkeness)

Ceala
12-27-2009, 03:00 AM
It was a compliment, and I think your character getting drunk would be fun. Three cheers for awkward situations!

So is there anything I should know before this starts? Like I said, I'm new.

spirits breath
12-27-2009, 03:18 AM
nothing I can think of betsides knowing your character/personality. what you like or dislike. mabie a small idea of other people as well. (good reading material) nothing more except if you want to plan something out( like attacking in their sleep. ur character feels like she would) that way it looks a bit better, and you dont feel like a jerk for godmoding. roan can give some more rp specifics, she seems to have a great setup. most wouldnt let members decide on the ic stuff.

Ushima
12-27-2009, 03:18 AM
Why is the rum gone!?...crap i'ms alreadys drunk

can't wait to get started right tank?

spirits breath
12-27-2009, 03:31 AM
you betcha. of course we can leave that as painkillers as wounds heal up. and of course I am ready to roll. poor roan, now she has many people anticipating to post, and mabie stressing her out by that in control sort of laugh.

Ceala
12-27-2009, 03:33 AM
My character would not kill someone in their sleep.

Well, perhaps... *laughs* But only if he was a rude, sexist b****** that also happened to be rich. Then yes, she would kill him in his sleep. Actually, she would probably wake him up first, so he could see his fate the instant before it came. Some twisted sense of justice or responsibility, I guess.

Ushima
12-27-2009, 03:37 AM
its better if they know, so they can look you in the eye and know you're the one who put them ti death! also it allows you to deliver some really zippy one-liners! tank knows what i talkin about right buddy?

Ceala
12-27-2009, 03:45 AM
Well, Ramira isn't exactly the type to deliver a one-liner before she kills someone. She's witty, not zippy. There's a definite difference. She's more the type to tell you something confusing, smirk, and walk away. Hours later, you realize that what she said was an insult (if you figure it out at all). Oh, and she also stole your wallet... and your grandfather's gold-plated watch... and your sense of dignity.
Have a nice day ;)

spirits breath
12-27-2009, 03:50 AM
oneliners are a must. they say " look into their eyes as they die, and you will remember them forever." I wonder... enough rum and you wont remember if you killed someone. lick the blade, and officially say revenge tastes sweet. oh ushima. what body would be left? you dont beleive in overkill... you are the next level. making sure they are dead. or a very mutilated body.

Ushima
12-27-2009, 03:53 AM
yes fafner doesn't believe in overkill, he calls it....making damn sure

Ceala
12-27-2009, 03:54 AM
*laughs at Ushima's post*

Of course the dead guy will be remembered. She'll make sure to pause for a second or two of silence as she sells his stuff.

Ushima
12-27-2009, 04:35 AM
heh, memorials. fafner would just take something of theirs. especially if it was an awesome looking weapon or fancy gem stone thing and add it to his horde. thats just him though

Ceala
12-27-2009, 04:38 AM
*sighs*
I was being sarcastic. Blasted internet kills sarcasm dead in its tracks on a daily basis...

Well, not that this isn't fun, but it's 11:45 and I need to wake up early tomorrow, so I should probably go to bed now. It's been fun conversing. I can't wait until the IC thread is open ^^

Ushima
12-27-2009, 04:45 AM
the one drawbackl of the interweb

Totenglaut
12-27-2009, 04:21 PM
I missed some things....
Ah well, all I have to say is that my characters probably won't like anyone. Redell because he's Redell and Silver because she rarely like anyone. Muhahaha. I'm going to be very evil.

roan
12-27-2009, 10:46 PM
ALL SYSTEMS GO!

The IC is finished! Now, go and post!

katosu
12-28-2009, 12:36 AM
My appologies for not getting back to you; I just got home from work and will see if I can come up with anything tonight.

roan
12-28-2009, 02:02 AM
No worries, Kato. ^__^

spirits breath
12-28-2009, 02:20 AM
I managed to already bring in some inyouendos with Haid'ku. be subtle, yet fail miserably. Oh, and I tried to clear it up, and begin some character interaction, not the best, but it is hard when you never saw them before.

Now for a leash for my drake. (i use drake instead of dragon at times. just for future reference.) I hope i don't have to explain that. But of course, you can't stop a wandering eye... Mariana is my eye candy. (gods I hope none of your names is maria or something similar. if it is, I am sorry. )

Ceala
12-28-2009, 02:26 AM
Haha. My character's still in human form. It was fun finally being able to write from her perspective. ^^

I don't think the inuendo failed. I thought it was funny. I really like your character. He just seem so very... dragony? Yeah, I know, it's not really a word. The narrative just fits with my personal idea of a dragon so perfectly, whereas my character seems far too human. Oh well, hopefully I'll be able to make things (and reasons) more clear as time goes on.

katosu
12-28-2009, 02:45 AM
Name: Katosu
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 160
Species: Leviathan / Water Dragon

Appearance:
Dragon: A beautiful, snake-like dragon with glistening scales, the water does not necessarily seem to rest upon them, but rather seems to be created upon them as the droplets slowly fall to the earth.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/196/d/8/Ancient_Water_Dragon_by_nicole1725.png
Credit goes to : [url=http://nicole1725.deviantart.com/art/Ancient-Water-Dragon-36346071]Nicole[/img]

Human: His human appearance is surprisingly scrawny. He is almost child-like, and his build itself is very small. However, most of this is hidden by dark blue armor that covers every inch of his body. The intricate designs show the devotion of whoever made the armor in every subtle curve.

Contradicting this gentle appearance is a vicious scythe placed on the back. Twisting steel coming from a solid blue shaft that seems to suggest some hidden cruelty in the heart of the pure dragon.

Profession: Purification Specialist

Class: Guardian

Bio:
Leviathan's:
In particular, the Leviathan's tend to live secluded from the rest of the races beneath the ocean. They very rarely – if ever- show themselves on the surface. This is because of the philosophy behind their purpose in nature. They are the “Preservers of the purity of water” - and see themselves as having to remain pure of heart and mind as well. For this reason, their exposue to humans and dragons alike has been reduced to a bare minimum outside of absolute necessity and times of dire emergencies.

Over all else, the Leviathan's prize life and purity, seeking peaceful resolutions to problems. Even though this is the case, that does not mean they should be underestimated as pacifists or weaklings – they are among some of the top-tier dragons when it comes to their human form, and their dragon form is capable of manipulating raging tides to change the flows of battle.

Their aging is amazingly slow. Even halfway through their lives, they do not seem to look over twenty years old.

Katosu:
In the thousand years of Katosu's life, he has proven to be a valuable asset in maintaining the purity of the planet's water. Often appearing to destroy the impurities or to discuss with humans and dragon alike the importance and necessity of respecting the water they defile, he has had many successful adventures to both the world of humans and dragons.

The first hundred years of his life, however, where anything but easy. Being trained to resist temptation and corruption, like any other Leviathan, is one thing. However, being trained to resist temptation of the world outside is far more arduous. The development of martial arts were the first method, but soon it was found that the discipline of many Leviathan's was lacking. For this reason, they are constantly questioned throughout their life as being “Pure” enough to continue their duties.

Katosu, however, did not run into this problem. From the first year they took him in, he was always seen as a pure child with strangely light-blue eyes. He always voiced his opinion in a gentle and non-confrontational way, and was seen as extremely exceptional at all forms of prevention and cures. His skills alone earned him quick passage to becoming a Purification Specialist and exit from the home of the Leviathan's.

spirits breath
12-28-2009, 02:50 AM
I cannot deny that. some pervy aspects, but living in a cave in solitude at points leads to the wandering eyes.

I tried to put some dragon-like characteristics in, but course depends which ones you are thinking of.

Your horse is going to end up as somebody's lunch. you left him/her in a town...of dragons. not a wise choice. "It wasn't me, but this blood on my lips are from... a fight." And I must say this even though it may make no sense at all. four wing flight. newest game, you and a partner must manage not to get eachother killed as you go though obstical courses ment for one dragon at a time. You are mainly human, on my back. shift for wings so bodies are touching...my mind wanders.

Oh, nice set-up kotosu. But your "purity" is going to be short lived.

Ceala
12-28-2009, 05:38 AM
thank you?
I'm sorry, but you lost me near the end of that post.

black_dragon
12-28-2009, 06:39 AM
Here's my character. Sorry it's a bit late.

Name: Orion Northclimbe
Height: 25 and a half feet long.
Weight: 1100 lbs

Species: Earth Dragon. The earth dragons live in subterranean caverns were they hoard the treasures they’re so fond of. Most earth dragons eat metals and ores that they dig up while looking for gems, and their scales become extremely hard and durable because of this. This habit also affects their appearance. Most earth dragons have metallic scales, and some of the oldest look so much like stone that they’re indistinguishable from large boulders when curled up to sleep.

Appearance: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/midnight_drake/orion.png
When taking human form Orion looks to be a tall, thin man in his mid-twenties, with dark brown hair and rusty-red eyes. He mostly dresses in orange and brown, and often wears a rather ridiculous amount of jewelry. Rings, earrings, pendants; anything shiny and preferably gold. Always wears a beat-up old hat with an extravagant black-and-gold feather stuck in it.

Profession: Rogue
Class: Pirate

Bio: Orion grew up in one of the earth dragons' vast underground cities. His father was a prominent and respected figure, and as his son Orion was expected to live up to and even exceed his father in every way. The pressure of being watched and judged constantly grew more frustrating with each year that passed, and eventually Orion had decided that he’d had enough. He began to cause trouble, and quickly found that breaking the rules was a lot more fun than following them. From then on he never did anything he was expected to and spent most of his time making mischief, even when the other dragons finally grew so fed up that they kicked him out. After that he roamed the land doing whatever he pleased and gathering a few like-minded comrades along the way. Now, as the leader of a small but famous group of bandits, Orion spends his days stealing treasures and stirring up trouble wherever he can. Though infamous, he’s not a bad person. He and his pirates never kill, they prefer to ambush travellers and make off with the loot before the victims have time to counter. Though he’d previously managed to stay one step ahead of the authorities, they recently managed to catch up with him. Orion was left with two choices: accept the consequences of too many offences to list, or help resolve the onyx dragon situation in exchange for a full pardon for him and his comrades. Needless to say he chose the latter.

Shin.Aether
12-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Wow, a lot of people signed on all at once. But anyway, I am back from my winter incursions!

Ceala
12-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Wow, a lot of people signed on all at once. But anyway, I am back from my winter incursions!

Did you have fun?

Shin.Aether
12-28-2009, 08:29 PM
I did, but I swear to you my stomach will never forgive me. -lulz.

Ceala
12-28-2009, 09:11 PM
haha. I know the feeling. I'm lactose intolerant, but I eat ice cream all the time anyways. My stomach must hate me xD

Did you submit a character yet? I thought I read all the sheets, but I'm not sure and I don't feel like looking all over to see if you have.

In other news, I just did a quick sketch of my character. It didn't turn out so well: see? (http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/Kyrene1079/Ramira.jpg) Don't ask me why she's crying because I have no idea.

Totenglaut
12-28-2009, 09:27 PM
Pervert dragon...nice.

Shin.Aether
12-28-2009, 09:44 PM
Oh yeah, you can find him on page three here. I even gave him an anime pic. Wish I could have found one with a cloak on him.

Totenglaut
12-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Yeah I went and looked him up after I read about the Marianna thing.

Ceala
12-28-2009, 09:55 PM
Oh yeah, you can find him on page three here. I even gave him an anime pic. Wish I could have found one with a cloak on him.

Ah yes, I remember him now. Pretty powerful fellow. I feel like my character is the only average one here...

Totenglaut
12-28-2009, 10:04 PM
We need average though. When you have a faerie dragon that's an assassin and all sorts of other things we need average.

spirits breath
12-28-2009, 11:16 PM
can't help if I wanted to be a bit pervy. can't deny it though. (blame some friends on that) Wonder what I can think of when we have player controled female dragons in the room...

Mabie, no guarentees. Got to enjoy something that will be forever memorized. Gotta check the IC so I know what I am talking about. And to make some phobia, that should be interesting.

roan
12-29-2009, 11:13 PM
I'm really happy that everyone seems to be having fun with this so far. I would like to say that there will, from now on, be some more structure to the IC. It will go like this:

1. I post.
2. Everyone else post. (No more than 2 times.)
3. Then I post again.
And repeat.

Gives everyone a chance to get into the action and so my head doesn't fall off trying to make sure what everyone is doing. I'll be getting around to my own character post soon.

Any questions just ask. ^__^

Ceala
12-30-2009, 01:21 AM
How often do you plan to post and what happens if someone doesn't post? Will we all be deadlocked if one person bails?

spirits breath
12-30-2009, 03:10 AM
i am sure those are exceptions. but I dont mind those rules. mabie after a while. ( like 8 or 10 pages to have a small summery.) help organize info for late joiners.
wonder how things will play out. I need to make a few more defining characteristics with haid'ku. as well as come imaging. have to set up some handicap soon enough.

Ceala
12-30-2009, 04:18 AM
Yes, a handicap would be good. I feel like my character doesn't have any sort of fighting chance against the rest of you guys. She wouldn't pick a fight with anyone, though. It's much more likely that everyone will just forget that she's there. I wonder what part she will have to play in the grand scheme of the plot, if any...

Anyways, I can't wait for you to post, Roan, so I can finally see your character in action ^^

katosu
12-30-2009, 05:27 AM
I wanted to ask if I should start posting or not. <_<;

Ceala
12-30-2009, 05:30 AM
I'm not in charge or anything, but I'm pretty sure that if you haven't posted anything yet, you should go ahead. If you already have, I'd hold back for now.

roan
12-30-2009, 11:08 PM
How often do you plan to post and what happens if someone doesn't post? Will we all be deadlocked if one person bails?

As often as I can but I'm constantly busy and get little time on the computer during the weekdays. On the weekend I'm on more. And if someone doesn't post then, well, that's their own fault. And, no, the game will not end if someone leaves or can't continue for whatever reason. We'll jus' have their character pass away or make up something.

roan
12-30-2009, 11:10 PM
I wanted to ask if I should start posting or not. <_<;

Whenever you're ready Kato, go ahead. The plot won't move on until everyone has arrived at the palace.

roan
12-30-2009, 11:35 PM
I just posted again in the IC. I hope I did an O.K. job of responding to everyone. The reason I put the GM title above is because it isn't a post for my personal character Linwe. It also lets everyone know that they can post two times again. Anyone that hasn't posted, or is behind a bit, ask me and I'll sum up what is going on. I think I might do that every three pages or so in here. Thanks for the idea, SB.

Totenglaut
12-31-2009, 10:49 PM
So. I did some research on Faerie dragons. Most have them as malicious beings because a lot of the time they are associated with the Fae People. And traditionally the Fae People aren't little tooth faeries dancing around on flowers. If anyone was wondering that's where I got the luring away. Just a random factoid.

Barakna
01-01-2010, 04:58 PM
I'll read up on stuff later. Finally finishing all the christmas stuff so I can come here again :3

roan
01-02-2010, 03:13 PM
Good! I was hoping you hadn't ran off. Looking forward to you post. I'd work on mine but I'm at my grandmother's house at the moment. I'll be back at my own place Sunday so, yea. It'll get done here soonish.

I'll read up on stuff later. Finally finishing all the christmas stuff so I can come here again :3

Barakna
01-03-2010, 04:00 PM
Holy smokes I've posted!

Ceala
01-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Just changed my character's age by a few hundred years. I hadn't read everyone else's ages when I picked mine, so I figured I'd re-gauge it now that I have.

Barakna
01-04-2010, 06:37 PM
And yet a post. I'm feeling very productive. :3

On another note. I was cruising around youtube when I fell over This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSJTmVjkvfI). I couldn't help but think about Fafner when I heard the voice. Just wanted to share it with ya'll.

Ceala
01-04-2010, 09:11 PM
haha. I love it, Barakna! The fact that It's just a bunch of random quotes makes it even better. So much epic in such a short section of audio. I'm officially jealous xD

Ushima
01-04-2010, 10:45 PM
I couldn't help but think about Fafner when I heard the voice. Just wanted to share it with ya'll.

hahaha nice dude

roan
01-05-2010, 01:33 AM
Bam wham thank you ma'am!

Linwe in da' house! XD

'Phew, glad I got that one out.

roan
01-06-2010, 11:29 PM
I finally post my character and then two days of complete silence. Dun leeeaaave meeee!

Barakna
01-07-2010, 06:04 AM
I'm just waiting for some of the others to post :3

Ceala
01-08-2010, 08:23 PM
I posted ^^
I love my character too much to ever consider leaving, so don't worry ;)

Ceala
01-09-2010, 12:52 AM
...just added a bit more to my post. So if you've already read it, you might want to go back and re-read it. Of course, you don't have to or anything, but still...

roan
01-09-2010, 03:13 PM
I added a NPC section on in my first post here. Go check it out.

Oh, and.

Everyone's spoilered pictures can now not be seen. Unless you edit [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] to [ hide= ] [ /hide ] you pictures will not be able to be seen. Jus' to let everyone know.

spirits breath
01-09-2010, 05:30 PM
yup, just took care of that. mabie it isn't too bad of a system. faster to type if I might add. bumped it over to the far right so it isn't all cluttered.

Barakna
01-10-2010, 10:31 PM
Thanks for the heads up Roan. Just took care of it.

roan
01-11-2010, 02:22 AM
Thanks for the heads up Roan. Just took care of it.

Yer welcome! :D

Barakna
01-11-2010, 10:23 AM
As a follow up on this post:

I was cruising around youtube when I fell over This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSJTmVjkvfI). I couldn't help but think about Fafner when I heard the voice. Just wanted to share it with ya'll.

I've yet cruised around youtube and found the Voice (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2utgntMxxOg) I, pretty much, had in mind when I made Thax. (Though not with long pauses between words)

And yet, I just thought I'd share it with you :3

roan
01-13-2010, 11:29 AM
Okay you guys, black_dragon has yet to post and I haven't heard back from him in near a weak. If he doesn't post by tonight then I will get this moving!

Barakna
01-13-2010, 01:12 PM
I am eager with anticipation!

Ceala
01-13-2010, 11:37 PM
Sounds like a plan. I vote you install deadlines from now on. I like deadlines, they motivate me ^^

roan
01-15-2010, 02:22 AM
Alright everyone you will all post entering into the dorm hall. Everyone post once, either going to bed or just entering their own room. After everyone has posted once I'll post again for the city of Winterworth where we will continue from there. Sound good?

Ceala
01-17-2010, 10:33 PM
I'm new-ish here, and I'm wondering. What's an NPC?

spirits breath
01-18-2010, 12:13 AM
Non Player Controled. pretty much a character we can make up at any time, and anyone can give them actions.

Ceala
01-18-2010, 12:49 AM
Oh. Thanks, SB ^^

umm... and roan? Could you please not type in small, blindingly purple letters? I can barely read it, and it burns my eyes @_@

roan
01-18-2010, 10:58 AM
umm... and roan? Could you please not type in small, blindingly purple letters? I can barely read it, and it burns my eyes @_@

Sorry about that, Ceala! I was feeling purplie. I changed it for ya.

Ceala
01-18-2010, 03:26 PM
Thanks ^^

Barakna
01-18-2010, 04:16 PM
Posted.

Also thanks for changeing the prupleness of your post. In my case it was too dark to read without marking it all :3

Falcon Red
01-18-2010, 07:58 PM
I apologize for my inactivity, I'm trying to get my head around things, I'm going to catch up and try and post today.. no promises though I'm sorry...

roan
01-18-2010, 10:33 PM
You guys make me so happy! :D Ya'll seem so into this RP with all your great posts. Weee! Oh, and Falcon, if I have to wait a week for you to post I will. I can't leave anyone behind at this point. ^-^

Ceala
01-18-2010, 10:38 PM
You're very welcome, roan. I really am into this. It's why I post so often... *blush*

roan
01-18-2010, 11:37 PM
Oh, mother fuck! Ugh, bad news guys. My boyfriends boss's wife is going have surgery and will be in the hospital a few days. Not sure how many but a few. Anyway, she wants to use my internet card so she isn't "bored" while in the hospital. I wish I could tell her "no" and "read a damn book" but, yea, complicated. So, yea after tomorrow morning I won't be on the internet for maybe four days.

Ugh, so pissed right now! >_< Jus' thought I'd let you all know what was going on. But when I get back! I will have everything ready to move into Winterworth.

spirits breath
01-19-2010, 01:15 AM
that stinks, makes you wonder what happened to her internet card. hopefully it is fast. but winterworth will be worth the wait.

Ceala
01-19-2010, 01:23 AM
It'll probably take that long for everyone to post anyways, so it's really no big deal.

Ushima
01-19-2010, 01:25 AM
i think its perfect timing seeing as my classes are starting up again, so no worries here

Falcon Red
01-19-2010, 04:46 AM
It is perfect timing, my condolences to your.. .er... relation, and I should have things taken care of. and thanks for understanding Roan

Barakna
01-19-2010, 10:20 AM
We're all very understanding here :3

So all is well. And we hope to see you back soon Roan!

roan
01-23-2010, 02:40 AM
Back!

Gah!

That sucked, y'all. -__- But anyway! Once everyone gets their posts in were off to the dragon hating frozen city of Winterworth! We will all be going to stop by short moutain range of Yetto. Who would like to claim this idea? I don't want my characters coming up with everything! It would be the best place to start looking. Find some sort of evidence that an onyx was there. Maybe we encounter just one? Not the nest but get some blood flowing.

Or run with it however you'd like, but along those lines before we go into the city to listen to some interesting conversations of the locals I plan on inserting. So, who's game? I want you guys working with me sum'times, yea! ^__^

spirits breath
01-23-2010, 03:23 AM
I can help with that, cept not till sunday. gotta finish second day of tournament. how hard can it be? I can make stuff up, them humans are going to hate me. or, well when we get there i will plan more.

Ushima
01-23-2010, 04:18 AM
don't worry tank we'll figure it out seeing as our characters are already plotting. and good luck wrestling tomorrow. i might have hated our school but good luck anyway

roan
01-24-2010, 01:22 AM
Thanks SB, sounds great.

spirits breath
01-25-2010, 12:48 AM
Ok, I impemented the idea into my post. I just edited it, as I wasn't planning to add as much as I did. pretty much scroll down a bit in my post. Though I may just go back and mark it with a handy
edit:
then that way it helps you all find it. And your welcome roan.

Black
01-25-2010, 01:16 AM
Is it too late to join in the Draconian festivities?

roan
01-25-2010, 02:09 AM
Hmm. Go ahead and make a profile. I'm sure I can squeeze in someone else. I will let you know when you can post in the IC. I'd like to wait a bit before bringing in another character. Not long, but just the right opportunity.

roan
01-25-2010, 02:19 AM
Ok, I impemented the idea into my post. I just edited it, as I wasn't planning to add as much as I did. pretty much scroll down a bit in my post. Though I may just go back and mark it with a handy
edit:
then that way it helps you all find it. And your welcome roan.

Good job, SB. And, haha, it is a long post but a good one. Thanks, again.

And to everyone else! Post! After tuesday night if I don't see any movement I will move us into Winterworth. Deadline!!!!

Black
01-25-2010, 03:06 AM
Name: Naur an Edraith Ammen

Height: 33"

Weight: Three thousand pounds (165 human form)

Species: (Silver dragon)

Appearance:
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm147/nintendogsfan123/dragons/White_dragon.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/gsweird11/pics/scholar.jpg

Profession: Scholar/Teacher

Class: Draconian Magi

Bio: Naur an Edraith Ammen has been alive a long time, and plans to be alive for another few thousand years. He has devoted his time to the study of human and dragons alike, both cultures, histories, and the intrigues of human politics as well as a wide varity of language. In fact Naur believes that there is not a language on the planet he could not speak fluently.

Naur also spent his young years studying the fighting style of warriors of all types, blending in amongst the humans and learning sword play, how to use a spear and a bow, how to wield a shield or cleave through one, how to use an ax as a projectile or as a physical weapon. He's studied tribes of female warriors as well as male beserkers.

Naur has even gone through great lengths to study human humor compared to dragon humor... He found Human humor wanting. Mathematic's, literature, forging, no matter what the subject may be Naur have the compulsion to study it.

He has an aptitude for learning. After all, hes had near 2000 years of experience in learning.

= D I for once don't feel like being a fighty fighty person and the intrigues of a scholar interests me.

roan
01-25-2010, 11:28 AM
Your character looks really good, Shatter. You're accepted! Again, I'll let you know when you can jump in the IC. The group will be soon leaving to a human city called Winterworth where dragons aren't too much welcome. We will be exploring a mountain range named Yetto then we will me moving into the city itself to refuel, deliberate, and rest. And maybe have some fun interations in the process. Maybe we could introduce your character while in a tavern and inn? I'm thinking.

Black
01-25-2010, 06:25 PM
Fine with me Roan = D I like inns and taverns and such places.

Keesana
01-25-2010, 11:42 PM
Hey! Your roleplay is really cool! ^^ I'm excited to start posting, but my account hasn't been activated yet so I can't do anything. =\

roan
01-25-2010, 11:52 PM
Hold on, cowgirl. I've a lot of people in the RP already. Let me talk to a few before I accept anymore.

Ceala
01-26-2010, 01:10 AM
She wasn't posting because she wanted to join, she was simply saying that she liked the rp.

She's my friend and I couldn't find her account unless she posted somewhere and I couldn't think of anywhere else to have her post. Sorry if you got the wrong impression =/
haha, Just take the compliment, roan xD

Black
01-26-2010, 01:17 AM
Lol

roan
01-26-2010, 07:58 AM
o_o

I'Msosorryomgmybad! >_< A friends of Ceala's is welcome here. Again, sorry for the mistake, Keesana.

Oh, I feel shitty. v_v

Barakna
01-26-2010, 08:33 AM
Welcome back Roan!

We have missed you dearly :3

Sounds like a neat idea. Would like to help there but Thax doesn't know any place outside the Veil. Except for the councils location, which was shown to him when he was summoned.

roan
01-26-2010, 11:27 AM
Thank you, glad to be back!

And it's alright Rakna. Maybe we'll make are way to The Veil. Who knows? T-heh.

Barakna
01-26-2010, 11:23 PM
Now that might be really interesting! :D

Keesana
01-27-2010, 10:32 PM
o_o

I'Msosorryomgmybad! >_< A friends of Ceala's is welcome here. Again, sorry for the mistake, Keesana.

Oh, I feel shitty. v_v
Bahaha, it's fine Roan. I was refering to posting in general, not this RP specifically. I didn't really want to post anything yet in fear of sounding n00bish (which I did anyway, so screw it xD) until I'm fully activated...or whatever it is (Ceala told me my account wasn't activated >.<).

roan
01-27-2010, 11:22 PM
"Noobish"? Pft. Ceala is a newbie(nicer form) but is doing really great! And I can tell, just by your vocabulary that you'll be a good'n too. ^-^

roan
01-28-2010, 12:49 AM
All systems GO GO GO in the IC. I'm sorry Falcon! Dun' be mad?

Um, as a note, everyone remember that in the IC we will be first going to the Yetto mountains before entering the city. Also, keep in mind that most humans there hate dragons so showing any magic or non-normal human behavior will catch a mean eye quickly in the city. Don't want that happening. Not yet, innway. ( xD )

Oh, and SB? If you don't mind doing it, would you post first? It is your character's idea and he just fits so well into the setting, too. Well, for the most part. :P If not, it's no biggy at all. Jus' wanted to ask. ^.^

Black
01-28-2010, 12:54 AM
Keesana: She obviously lied to you.

Roan: HURRRRY! I wanna rp XD

spirits breath
01-28-2010, 03:43 AM
wouldnt have it any other way roan. I did create a side idea, ushima knows only broad idea. a reason to add to dislike of dragons. course you may never see a super post again. was like 4 in one as I posted a bit for ushima. I have a semi planned idea, I put details in to help myself remember.

roan
01-29-2010, 11:14 AM
Great post, SB. You're a good writer, I must add.

I will have my post up sometime today. But, gotta go drink my coffe and wake up to head out to work. ( >_< I wish I was still in high school, sometimes. Ugh. So much simplier back then. )

Barakna
01-29-2010, 01:29 PM
I know how you feel roan! Except the coffee thing. I make due with applejuice <3

In other news. Got a post in! *cheers*

roan
01-29-2010, 11:17 PM
Applejuice? Huh, I haven't had that in a long while, now that I think about it. I can't LIVE without my coffee. Hazelnut Community Coffee is my brand of choice!

Bad news, everyone!

Falcon Red, and Totenglaut have departed from the RP. Maybe to return later. Not sure. Katosu I think might be leaving too, but not sure.

But I hope everyone else is still keen on this because I sure as hell don't want this to die!

Ceala
01-30-2010, 01:41 AM
=[
Can I get Keesana to play Blane instead of Silver? My character's pretty involved with him. Silver didn't interact too much yet, so it'd be easier for her to just disappear.

...and I promise to post tomorrow xD

roan
01-30-2010, 02:03 AM
Keesana can play Blane, sure! Or she can play a character she makes up herself. I was thinking of having Jewlria say that Blane and Silver were called away to a different location. Still concerning the onyx, of course.

Shoot, you can play Blane. SB could play Blane if he so wished.

Makes no difference to me.

spirits breath
01-31-2010, 01:14 AM
Ill wait and see on that one. It will be different but first I would rather wait for what Keesana says, or if we truely need him. I personally don't care much, but it would also be odd to have opposites be together in a post. ( taking out Fafner and Haid'ku in this one. we know how eachother would post it. *fist bump* )

But heck, if you need me to have him come for some interactions let me know personally. Or any other character as a matter of fact as I can implement it during my posts.
Though something may be a bit "shocking" well I am not sure the onyx dragons element, but I can say for a fact I might give Roans idea of why the humans would hate us. I can picture it now... though I am not sure if we should wait for Keesana to join to have us take flight, or have her join in a bit later. (mabie she could be native to Winterworth? Know the lands and living under cover for some organization of assasins...I am not sure but it is just a thrown out idea with little thought at all.

Ceala
01-31-2010, 03:04 AM
Keesana has agreed to play Blane. Which is good, because Blane is the only character that Ramira has ventured to speak with. Ramira's shy and it would be hard for her to open up to anyone else so quickly. She'd probably just shut herself up even tighter than before or run away or something.

So anyways, I'll get her to post here confirming what I've said. Oh, and I know I said I'd have a post ready by today, but I've been crazy busy and this is the first chance I've had to sit down and even think about writing (sadly, it's 10 o' clock and I have to wake up early tomorrow, so...). Hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow =/

roan
02-05-2010, 11:41 AM
Hey guys! Haven't seen a lot of activity, just wanted to pop in.

roan
02-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Barak, Ceala, Shin. ! Go post! Nowish!

Barakna
02-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Had actually thought I had posted as one of the more recent. Though I'll fling in a Post of Resurrection sometime tomorrw, or the day after!

roan
02-12-2010, 01:01 AM
Yay! Sounds good, glad you hadn't left.

roan
02-17-2010, 11:02 AM
GAH!

Is everyone still in for this? Please, please don't let this die, y'all!

spirits breath
02-17-2010, 01:57 PM
I am. but kind of need someone else to post so we can take another step forwards. pretty much we all have to take flight and then things can happen.

roan
02-17-2010, 11:15 PM
Yea, I agree. *le sigh* Maybe in a couple of days if someone doesn't post we'll just go ahead and move to Yetto.

spirits breath
02-17-2010, 11:25 PM
alright. doesn't bother me much. though if it all comes down to you and me, we can always make this a private rp between us two.

Wouldn't be too difficult to move over there. But you never know. Though we could also see about the requitment forum to see if anyone would join. I am just throwing things out there.

roan
02-17-2010, 11:35 PM
A 1x1, if it boils down to it, sounds kewl, too. I'll send out some PMs. Maybe we were just forgotten. o_o Hope not.

spirits breath
02-17-2010, 11:40 PM
could be. after a time, for some reason the forum says you read the page even though you may not have even touched that section. Don't know why, but possibly the auto clear thingy(not sure what to call it) confused them, and it says it is read but they didn't read it.

Even then it happens. Hopefully if gets revived, but it could be good old fun with us two as well.

roan
03-01-2010, 01:23 AM
GAH! Sorry everyone, I was out for a week without internet. But I'm still in for this, all the way! I haven't heard anything from Ceala, Shin. or Shatterfist so... It might just be Me, SB, Barak, and Ushima in for this. I'm thinking we all move forward into Yetto, then Winterworth while I have Jewlria make up some excuse while the others are not present. Or should we just make it like they were never there? I'm not positive on that.

After we get to Winterworth and we decide what happens next, bring some more people in. Or try, anyway. I'll put a post in the Request/Recruitment thread and maybe get some more females! I'm feeling kinda out numbered here. lol