PDA

View Full Version : Awakening Fate IC

AliceMalice15
12-20-2009, 12:48 AM
Three years ago(Twenty in the real world) Alice fell down the rabbits hole and stirred up the curiosity if the residents of wonderland. Now a rumor is being whispered through the trees and once again stirring up a buzz in wonderland. A young girl named Fate has seen the White Rabbit as he passed to and from wonderland on many errands. She was the youngest daughter of Alice too, but what disturbed the people wasn't who she was. Human curiosity would never allow someone not to follow the rabbit. Would it? No of course not. There had to be something preventing her arrival. When this news reached the Queen she summoned the Cheshire Cat and sent him off to find the girl and find out why she had not yet followed the rabbit.
Upon his return the cat relayed his findings. It appeared that Alice was the force preventing the girl from following the same path as she. The queen upon hearing this became furious and sent her army to bring the girl to her. When the soldiers arrived inthe real world they could find neither hide nor tail of the girl. She was simply gone! The only thing that told them that she had ever been was Alice who was found crying at the base of a large tree. When asked what happened Alice replied through her tears.:
"He took her. She's gone for ever. Ooooh my darling child why did you have to have my curse? Now you have been taken from me forever."
No matter how they quested she would say no more only cry. So they left. One of the soldiers stayed back though. Bending down he picked up a slip of paper lying on the ground. It was a note! Here is how it read:
To whom ever shall find this,
I have taken drastic measures to save the child named Fate. I will do her no harm. Please do not try to find me. Just let Alice know she is safe.
I thank you Adeiu

AliceMalice15
12-20-2009, 02:46 AM
Fate woke up in a huge forest far from the meadow she had fallen asleep in. Light dappled the forest floor creating beautiful pools of light where she could see little creatures dart through. Fate sat up slowly and looked around. She gasped and jumped a little when she noticed a tall blonde man standing nearby.
"Oh,"she said softly,"um who... Who are you? Where am I? How did I get here?"
The man smiled softly and bowed to her. Then he took her hand and helped her up.
"I am the Mad Hatter,"the man replied politely,"you are in wonderland and I brought you here. Any more questions mon coeur?"
"Mon coeur,"Fate asked tilting her head like a dog would,"what's that mean? Why did you bring me here?"
"I brought you here to protect you mon coeur,"the Hatter replied softly,"You are wanted by the queen and I could not just let her have you could I?"
"The queen,"Fate gasped,"what queen?! And if she's your queen then why wouldn't you want her to have me?"
"All in good time mon coeur,"the Hatter chuckled[COLOR="DarkRed"],"all in good time. For now we need to get moving the queen has everyone out looking for you. We won't be safe until we reach the kingdom of the king of spades."[/COLR]
The Hatter began walking away so Fate scrambled after him. No doubt it was a long way to the king of spades kingdom she better keep up if she hoped to get anywhere.

Totenglaut
12-20-2009, 03:43 AM
She sat with her legs crossed humming softly. Wearing a white contraption of spines and projections she looked like one-half of a Yin Yang symbol. "Tweedle-Dum and Tweedle-Dee,/Resolved to have a battle,/For Tweedle-Dum said Tweedle-Dee,/Had spoiled his nice new rattle." Her voice was quite clear and almost childlike as she sang an innocent sounding rhyme.

"Just then flew by a monstrous crow,/As big as a tar barrel,/Which frightened both the heroes so,/They quite forgot the battle." Another deeper voice finished for her. The other half of the Yin Yang was a young man dressed in a similar manner. His dark hair and brown eyes perfectly complimented the young woman's white hair and blue eyes.

Or course neither was as innocent as the song suggested. Dee giggled as her twin brother finished up the rhyme. She swept her legs around so that they were under her and stood up. "Lovely, Brother!" She enthused clapping. "Shall we swtich now?"

Dum only smiled. Then he launched into it fromt he beginning and Dee finished it up. Their voices echoing together through the woods created a nice harmony. Then Dum said, "Sister, can you sense any fear near here? I am very bored. It would befun to mess with someone"

Dee thought a moment letting her mind range out. Her blue eyes became disappointed. "I cannot sense anyone. I so wanted to torment someone" She reached down and helped her brother up still holding hands he led her deeper into the forest. And once more they sang only this time the whole rhyme was done together. "Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee..."

SpikeyZ
12-20-2009, 08:51 AM
The Black King looked over his kingdom, tapping softly on his cane. He was wearing a black and white royal costume, the usual attire. The Cane was roughly four feet long to his six feet tall body. "Where is the Hatter?" He knew that the Red Queen would do anything in her power to capture the girl. So he enlisted the trade of the Mad Hatter to go save her.

He started to tap his cane looking worried while he looked out to the forest. He is going to lose this land soon, he felt it in his heart. However he needed to see something for himself, about this girl. He tapped the patch over his left eye. He started to walk into the forest. The last line of defense between the Land of Eternal Amusement and Wonderland. He wondered if he would wonder into the elusive cat of the woods.

He tapped on the cane again knowing what else could be hiding in the woods. The Red Queen's most agile assassin, the Mad March. However the last that the King heard, March is out of commission, whatever that means.

Govannon
12-21-2009, 12:52 AM
Today the forest was abuzz with activity, and although Vorpal couldn't say for certain what it regarded, he could hazard a guess. Fate. The queen was mobilizing her forces, both in the real world and throughout wonderland, The hatter had disappeared from his usual post, he citizens were all whispering amongst themselves, even the caterpillar had actually broken his mellow facade, all over a child.

Not A child, Vorpal corrected himself, HER child. The daughter of Alice, her lineage alone made her a person of interest for Vorpal, the fact that she had resisted the rabbit's call just added fuel to the fire of his determination. He would find her. In wonderland or not, in the forest or not it, didn't matter. Akice was an interest, a passion, a flame and Fate was her child. He had to, at the very lease see what she was made out of.

With that thought in his head, Vorpal left, sprinting through the forest, to see if he couldn't get any information on the girl.

AliceMalice15
12-21-2009, 07:25 PM
Fate followed the Hatter for what seemed like ages. It seemed to her that they would never reach the domain of the so called king of spades. Eventually the sun began to dip beond the horizon and the Hatter stopped.
"Come sit mon coeur," he said patting the ground beside him,"let us rest a while. Now I can answer some of you questions knowing that we will not be caught."
"Are we in the kingdom of the king of spades already,"she asked softly,"I thought it would take much longer than this."
"No we are not quite there yet,"the Hatter replied,"We still have a ways to go, but we are safe for the moment. My you look just like your mother. Albeit with darked hair, and those eyes! My how beautiful. I wonder what powers you were given..."
"Powers,"Fate gasped,"what do you mean powers? Do you mean like magic?"
"Of course,"the Hatter chuckled,"silly girl! why wouldn't I? You are my child after all."
Fate gasped and fell backwards landing on her butt with a soft thump. The Hatter just chuckled and helped her up.
"Just as I suspected,"he sighed"Your mother told you tthat your father died didn't she? Yes that he died in an acident long before you were born. I'm sorry. I've been here all this time and I could have come to you sooner. I just didn't want...."
"No don't be sad,"Fate said softly grabbing the Hatters hand,"I'm glad...I'm glad I got to meet you.... i've lived my entire life without a father and now.... Now I have one...."

SpikeyZ
12-23-2009, 06:39 AM
I'm dead...Yet I still think... I still move...

The Mad March knew he was awake...he slowly got up but something was wrong. His head was abnormally light. He was also blind. He remembered he was going against the White Knight and then black.

He took one of his white gloves off and touched his face...

WHAT THE...?!

It was porcelain, and had a strange shape. He felt the top of the cold head to find two things on top...shaped like scissors.

"You are very luck to be alive right now March." A shadow said from the corner. "We saved your brain and with our abilities we save your brain after you were decapitated."

Mad March was stunned... the shadow kept on talking... his head was actually a cookie jar shaped as a rabbit head. The brain was in it and a way to talk. The Shadow finished his speech about how now the Mad March is the perfect Assassin and will learn all of his new abilities.

"Yes, Master."

AliceMalice15
12-24-2009, 12:42 AM
Fate sat contentedly in the sunlight smiling up at the sky. The Hatter had gone off to get them some food. Fate sighed and looked off into the woods. she could see rockinghorse flies flitting through the pools of light. they looked so peaceful. Suddenly Fate felt like something was pulling her head backwards. Fate turned around in confusion. there was nothing there. Suddenly her sight began to blur and everything seemed to spin.
Fate cried out in terror, but no one heard because she was moving through time. When her vision cleared Fate was no longer in the same spot instead she was in a curious stone building. Fate tiptoed down the hall and peeked into a room. On a table lay a strange rabbit man, but his bod was made mostly of steel. Fate shrank back against the wal when a voice began to speak to the man.
"You are very luck to be alive right now March," It said from the corner, "We saved your brain and with our abilities we save your brain after you were decapitated."
The voice continued to speak , but Fate was't listening. March? As in Mad March? The Hatter had just been telling her about him and how he had been decapitated. Fate slipped silently back down the hall and in to and abandoned room. Then she slid down the wall and began to cry. How was she going to get out of this? That man was a mercenary and he was probably going to be after her like everyone else! Suddenly Fate heard a faint rustling nearby and looked up. She was back in the woods and the Hatter was crouched in front of her with a worried expression on his face.
Fate leaned forward and wrapped her arms around the Hatter. The Hatter inturn wrapped his arms around her slim frame and whispered comfortingly in her ear.