PDA

View Full Version : The Speed of the Humans IC

Pages : [1] 2

stevezilla
06-29-2011, 11:18 AM
Kalis looked around for anything interesting, when he didn't see anything he tapped on his wristplate and a powerful land machine appeared ou of it. He jumped in and started up the engine. I love this thing. He thought to himself as the boosters started powering up. The dirt around it started flying around and the boosters started off at a low humming noise, then getting louder and higher until it sounded like a bunch of helicopters. He then switched the gear, pressed on the accelerator and blasted off. Within minutes he was about one hundred kilometres away from where he started, he took his foot off the accelerator and slammed on the breakes, stopping at a halt just in front of a lake. "Hello?" he shouted after he got out of the 'car' and stored it back in his wristplate.

A.A.E.C Dramas
06-29-2011, 06:39 PM
Azaillia: looks at the ground she saw the foot print of a guligan. she thought. it must be near. she walked down to the lake and saw Kalis. she calls from across the lake. "hello!"

stevezilla
06-29-2011, 11:39 PM
Kalis heard someone say hello from across the lake and decided to go over to where they were. He tapped his wristplate making a small submarine appear in the water, he jumped in it and started moving across the lake. A few minutes later he resurfaced and put his submarine away and walked up to the person. Then he saw that it was Azaillia. "Hello," he said to her.

infernai
06-30-2011, 06:35 AM
Vaaka rode his Biotic disk around the forest, smiling to himself as he hurtled over a variety of different objects and rocks. He smirked, loving the surroundings that he had found himself in.
"No hunters today, ok that's good..."He chuckled to himself, continuing along down the hill of the jungle. He'd been wandering along, hoping to get some fresh air and simply just explore the surroundings. However, as he reached the lower part of the hill, he realized that there were other people there.

Quickly, he disabled the biotic disk and pocketed it, ducking down behind a nearby tree to hide himself from view. He was ready to get his staff out should these people prove to be hunters or become alerted to his presence. He wasn't going to get captured or killed like some dog, they'd have to fight him for it!

stevezilla
06-30-2011, 12:08 PM
"Well, I gotta go, cya," he said before walking off and out ps sight. He went around a corner and tapped on another bit of his wristplate and a large spherical shape appeared, he opened up a hatch on the top and jumped in, inside it was rather like a bionic suit, with holds for the arms, hands feet and legs. He put on all the controls, on the inside it was like a simulator, but on the outside it was much different, strong tracks came out and a huge rifle barrel came outand other smaller things, the reason that he got out this war class speed tank was because he got reports of slow, armoured enemy vehicles coming. He fired up a large flare, and when it burst it showed the Mark of the resistance against the black arms, a signal known to rouse those of the resistance.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-04-2011, 12:46 AM
Azaillia: "i'm azaillia by the way, keep an eye out for an creatures." she treked up the hill then saw Vaaka. she walked forward. she reached her hand out. "come on out, i won't hurt you promise." she touches vaaka.

infernai
07-06-2011, 06:55 AM
Vaaka narrowed his eyes, jumping back as she reached out to touch him.
"Yeah, right...I'm sure you just want to lock me up in some cage or something like that".He smirked, his tail flicking about behind him."Silly little girl, think I'm stupid? Even if you don't want me hurt, you will likely capture me. That's how you work: Either hurt me, or just throw me in a cage...plus you smell kinda funny, and i know i can trust my nose. So which are you, Hurt or capture?".He said the last part a bit mockingly, still smirking mischeviously as he held his staff in his hand.

He saw the flare fired into the air, his eyes again narrowed."That other human is stupid too, luring more to this place to find me. That marking always means more humans come, seen it before..."

stevezilla
07-06-2011, 07:57 AM
Kalis moved into the shadows of the forest and waited, in a few minutes large tanks marked with the symbol of the red arms appeared. He aimed at the closest one, he charged up, and fired moving at top speed sideways dodging the enemy fire. The first of them exploded making a bang and a huge shockwave. Ge then switched to his land machine, zooming around them and firing. Then he went up a dirt mound and went into his plane. He went up high circling around and then sound a near vertical drop, he fired all four guns laying waste to about 26% of the turrets on the vehicles, then he reared up and shot about 6 missiles, destroying 2 tanks, except this time they didn't explode.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-06-2011, 01:27 PM
Azaillia: "i won't do anything unless you attack and i'm not looking for you, i'm looking for another creature that killed my parents. i'm supposed to capture you but i won't, you have my word. just we should get out of here before we get blown to smithereens."

stevezilla
07-07-2011, 08:40 AM
Kalis went into his turbo 'car' and went up a broken tank, he shot into the air, he fired 5 shots of his missiles reducing a few more tanks to rubble, then fired like crazy with all 4 machine guns, wiping out the armour of 3 of them. He then went down into the lake, and derbies to his submarine. Kalis shot 4 torpedoes out of the water that landed in front of 2 different tanks, when they exploded the vehicles had their mobility systems broken. He shot out of the water and changed into his plane, there he whirled around the remaining tanks then shot 8 missiles in an instant, disposing of 6 tanks, now there were only 5 tanks left, he shot all machine guns at 4 of them, causing a chain explosion that exploded the main tank, making a mushroom cloud spread 50m into the air and tearing out the few closest trees including making all the tanks catch fire. Kalis landed and got out if the plane looking at what was left of the vehicles. He walked into the forest with his sword stored in his wristplate ready to cut up anything nasty.

Marc Raehh
07-07-2011, 09:33 AM
J.D. Appeared behind Kalis "Fighter of the Black Arms, I must destroy thee" J.D.'s left arm started to glow and his Katana appeared. "I promise, this will be as swift as I am permitted to give" He then got in his battle pose, registering the data of his opponent. Registering his heartbeat to know when he will attack, and uploading a battle strategy to his combat system. "Are you ready? I know who you are, Kalis. You need to fight to win, please win, Kalis." He then charged at Kalis with blinding speed.

stevezilla
07-07-2011, 10:04 AM
Kalis heard a voice that he knew was bad, when he heard charging Kalis jumped to the side and struck at the attackers katana with his machete, holding back for long enough to speak. "I don't want to hurt you, I know you weren't created for this, if I could help you, I would," he said before sliding around in a circle hitting the blades together pushing them further apart. Kalis then jumped up and went into his plane, zooming upwards.

Marc Raehh
07-08-2011, 08:46 AM
J.D. smirked, "A contender, huh? Maybe this will be a challenge." Just as he said this he started to activate his jet ship, but nothing came out. "Damn, guess I'll have to just shoot him down.." His arm transformed from a katana into a sniper rifle in only a few seconds. Then he took aim and fired at the engines of his plane. Making it start to descent back to the ground several hundred yards away. "Now, let's see if you can hide, Rebel."

stevezilla
07-08-2011, 09:23 AM
When Kalis started going down he heard the robot. "Who needs to hide, when you have one of the most powerful tanks in the regeon!" he said as he switched to his tank about 200 metres in the air. He fired all around the robot, damaging it a bit but not really hurting it, he then hit the ground with a thud and within seconds was amidst the flaming ruins of the 20 or so dark arms tanks, he then got out of his tank and got out his ion rifle.

Marc Raehh
07-08-2011, 09:30 AM
J.D. smiled, "He doesn't know who he is messing with, an ion rifle versus my sniper? I'll pick him off easier than it was to kill his allies." As J.D. readied his gun to fire and kill the man his system rebooted, and he couldn't fire. "What the hell?" was all he could manage before his large rifle transformed back to his arm. "I don't know what this came from. But even I can't fight an ion cannon with my bare fists.. maybe it was the damage..? Combat System shutting off. Returning to home base. Just after one last thing.." John then grabbed a large stone and threw it at Kalis, striking the inside Barrel of the ion cannon. Damaging it permanently. "Maybe that will slow down his efforts..." J.D. then left back to the base.

stevezilla
07-08-2011, 12:12 PM
As the robot left after throwing a rock at his gun Kalis went into the tanks that weren't on fire and took out any useful parts.

He went into his land machine and shot back at amazing speeds back to one of the resistance trading systems. He handed over the parts to the main tradee. "Hmmmm, small plasma energy cubes, Dendryte disruptors, $326,000,000 to you young sir," said the leader of the group. "Put $500,000 into fixing this ion cannon, and make it so that a rock won't break it. Put $1,000,000 into the plane, I would like a nice paint job as well. Now put the rest into upgrades on, everything, and my sword needs repairs. He then went into his reserved spot in the hotel and rested.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-09-2011, 12:33 AM
Azaillia: heard all the fighting and retreated leaving vaaka behind. she tells vaaka. "here." she tosses him some food. "it is only food, watch out for hunters they come around here a lot." she ran off then found the robot. "hello." she lowers her weapon. "i mean no harm to a machine, i track animals, my name is azaillia, and you are?"

Marc Raehh
07-09-2011, 12:35 AM
J.D. Looked at the new person. "I am Doe. Strange you can tell I'm machine. I'm not usually as noticable without being in a battle mode." He looked at her strangely. "Who do you belong too? The Black Arms?" He couldn't attack, but he has been programmed to bluff very well.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-09-2011, 12:40 AM
Azaillia: "i'm not part of anything to say, i work alone mostly, i just capture animals of all sorts, i'm just hunting a guligan that killed my parents."

Marc Raehh
07-09-2011, 12:42 AM
"Creature? What creature, I may be of some help to you. If you are willing to help me." Doe said looking at the woman sternly. "As long as you are not a threat to my commanders, that is."

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-09-2011, 12:48 AM
Azaillia: "i'm looking for a guligan, half lion half dragon created to rip forests down and kill humans. I don't mind company, I'm not a problem to other humans, i just do my job and move on, the guligan was located somewhere around the area, it won't do anything to you since your a machine, it is meant to kill humans, my job is to capture it and bring it back to my base so that it can be tested on then find a way to be useful for my kind."

Marc Raehh
07-09-2011, 12:54 AM
"I see, lead the way, hunter" Doe bowed and signaled for her to lead. Then he started doing maintenance on his arm. So he could be of some use during a fight. "I wonder what's wrong with this thing, it's never happened before.." After a few moments a low whirring noise resonated from his arm. "Battle functions now operating, systems online. Great" he smiled.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-09-2011, 01:00 AM
Azaillia: walked a little ways further. then found a guligan foot-print. "we must be close." she heard rusteling then saw a guligan with her babies. she pulls out her equipment. the guligan hisses then starts to lunge at azaillia. azaillia shoots at the guligan putting it to sleep. "can you help me carry the baby guligans to my transportation?"

the guligans sleep

Azaillia: tosses the biggest guligan over her shoulder. she walks to her ship tossing the guligan onboard. she grabs some rope bounding the largest guligan.

Marc Raehh
07-09-2011, 01:03 AM
John easily picks up the two gulligans, swiftly injecting them with a powerful tranquilizer to keep them unconscious. Then he tossed them into the plane. "They will be Dead asleep for 10 hours. Making them easier to transport" He said, injecting the mother with an even more powerful version of the tranquilizer.

He looked at her, "I'm ready when you are."

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-09-2011, 01:10 AM
Azaillia: starts the plane. she looks at her arm, and sees a long deep cut on her left arm. "shit, how did this happen. hey do you have any thing that can heal this?" she shows John her arm. blood coming out. "i'm out of medical supplies."

Marc Raehh
07-09-2011, 01:12 AM
John think for a bit, then approached her, his left arm spinning, soon medical supplies were in his hand. " I always have everything." He said. Dressing her wound. After a few moments her arm was fixed, minus a scar from where the wound was.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-09-2011, 01:20 AM
Azaillia: "good thing your here, other wise i would have used my shirt." she smiles. "your pretty useful. i'll probably be sent out again in search of another creature you can join me if you want to."

Marc Raehh
07-09-2011, 01:23 AM
He smiled back at her "Sure, It could help me find rebels anyway." he hopped into the plane. "I don't have a current mission anyway. My primary objective is to find and terminate a rebel named Kalis." he registered the name one more time in his memory bank. Downloading all information about him.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-09-2011, 01:29 AM
Isabella: "you mean the guy i saw across a lake, who ditched me? i could probably lure him into a trap that way you can get him. he would not be suspecting a thing, i'm smart and i can trick people very easily."

Marc Raehh
07-09-2011, 01:32 AM
"No, I'm not that kind of soldier. I attack my enemy head on. It's an insult to attack another man without letting them be ready." Doe looked around with pride. Happy to give a speech about battle.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-09-2011, 01:41 AM
Azaillia: "fine, whatever." she drives the plane then lands at her base. "welcome to A.H.D.D. or Animal Hospital Detention Department." she grabs the guligan walking into the building.

stevezilla
07-09-2011, 04:18 AM
Kalis woke up from a dream, the robot and the girl he had to leave were in his dream, and they were both attacking him. After having some breakfast he checked his vehicles, the plane was a deep green with a large dragon picture at the front, his ion rifle had armour and increased accuracy. His machete could leave energy trails behind it, good for it you're moving back in a sword fight. His tank had an increased fire rate of 4 rounds per second, the submarine had improved radars and his land vehicles could make an outburst of missiles that go towards anything with the Mark of the black arms.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-09-2011, 04:22 AM
Azaillia: "i'm going to get my next assignment, go down the first hallway on the right first door on the left side of the hallway." she gets her assignment it is to get Vaaka. she walks back to John. "i have to get this slave who ran off, his name is vaaka." she shows john a picture of him. "this shouldn't be hard, the creature attacks only if you attack first."

stevezilla
07-09-2011, 06:08 AM
Kalis went into his plane and flew around. He flew over where the robot was without knowing it and sped down south at about 749km per hour.

Marc Raehh
07-09-2011, 06:29 AM
"Vaaka, I know of him. I will download all the data we need from our databanks." John stopped moving, after a few minutes he looked at her, "okay. We won't have to use force, right?"

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-09-2011, 06:33 AM
azaillia: "i don't think so, if we fight then he fights back. lets go to the data banks. "i think i saw him earlier, i told him to stay out of my way and now i have to capture him."

Marc Raehh
07-09-2011, 06:45 AM
"How deliciously ironic" Was all John said before connecting to a nearby satellite, trying to track the monkey-man. "He isn't on any satellite photo. He is quite the stealthy one, isn't he?" John then started to relax in the flying machine.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-09-2011, 06:52 AM
Azaillia: "i know he is pretty sneaky, he knows me so, this should be interesting."

stevezilla
07-09-2011, 07:00 AM
Kalis was flying around when a monkey man appeared on his radar, he put it on a satellite for anyone that wanted him and flew past.

Marc Raehh
07-09-2011, 07:03 AM
John's eyes flickered "Update, He has been located. 45 miles west. If we hurry we can find him." He started to move around a bit, excited. "I love the game of the hunt."

stevezilla
07-09-2011, 07:09 AM
Kalis got news that the robot had gotten the satelote update. And for fun put a message into it. From your best friend Kalis.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-09-2011, 07:11 AM
azaillia: "i do to, i like catching animals then having them tortured to death, especially guligans, filthy beasts."

Marc Raehh
07-09-2011, 07:13 AM
"Tortured? Strange never thought a woman could be sadistic.." He shook his head at the Satellite message. The looked back at Azaillia "Well, let's go."

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-09-2011, 07:14 AM
Azaillia: climbs onto her land machine. "okay come on."

infernai
07-09-2011, 08:24 AM
Vaaka blinked, looking at the food given before quickly getting out his Biotic disk once again, using the device to fly off, defying the orders of the girl who had left him behind. Good riddance! He didn't like it when people tried to trick him like this, and even then he was suspicious about the food she had given. He used his disk to move further up the hill towards higher ground, deactivating the disk.

He soon climbed up into a nearby tree, using the foliage and branches to obscure him from sight, allowing him to watch the conflict from nearby as he saw the others. He wandered what was going on, and more importantly if he was in any danger. He still held his staff in his hands, prepared for anything.

stevezilla
07-09-2011, 09:20 AM
Kalis was flying around when he got an assignment, there was a rare and powerful substance at the bottom of the Durak Sea. He flew over to the sea which was quite close by and landed. Kalis got out of his plane and put out his submarine, he jumped in and was off.

The Durak Sea was one of the deepest seas in the area, so it wouldn't be too easy. Kalis turned on the lights and decended, there were schools of fish all around him and the lone Barracuda or Sting Ray around. Soon there were caves and caverns making the way more difficult. He was nearly at the bottom when there was a large sudden change in the current, and then it went back to normal. Then a pair of large red eyes appeared, the eyes of a Grondak, a huge, underwater serpent like creature, it had no nsatural predators apart from humans.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-10-2011, 04:51 AM
Azaillia: waits for john to get on the ship. "come on john, the faster we get to our location the faster we can capture vaaka."

Marc Raehh
07-10-2011, 04:55 AM
John nodded, "You're right, sorry for being slow." He then jumped into the ship, transforming his arm into a sniper rifle that fired tranquilizer darts. He readied his rifle and started scanning the area with the weapon's scope.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-10-2011, 04:57 AM
Azaillia: flies forward. her machine beeps. "he isn't far away. come on we can continue on foot."

Marc Raehh
07-10-2011, 04:59 AM
"Okay, I'll meet you on the ground" John then jumps from the plane, which is still hundred of feet in the air, landing with a "Clunk!" he starts scanning the area. "I sense no hostiles in the general area. we are clear to hunt." He then readied his gun.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-10-2011, 05:01 AM
Azaillia: sets the plane down. she climbs out. "okay, vaaka is very sneaky, if you hear anything notify me."

Marc Raehh
07-10-2011, 05:03 AM
"I understand. I will make thermal scan every 45 seconds starting now." J.D. replied, his blue eyes turning red with the function. HE casually walked through the large forest, looking in every direction for the now hunted monkey man.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-10-2011, 05:13 AM
Azaillia: smiles. "thanks john, the monkey man vaaka will be brought in, and then be used by the government."

infernai
07-10-2011, 05:30 AM
Vaaka spotted the two landing, seeing the girl having returned with a tranquilizer rifle as well as a newfound friendy from the tree. He climbed a bit further up into the tree, his eyes narrowing. She didn't want to hurt him? Yeah, right! He knew he shouldn't have believed her, although he hadn't really but he'd felt some small welling of trust in him as he saw her leave, even remembering the food she had given him.

He blinked, remembering the food, deciding on a plan for how he could get out of this situation. He smirked, holding the food out before throwing it into another tree nearby, hoping it would soon fall and divert there attention to the other tree, trying to make them think he was in the other tree so he could make an escape.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-10-2011, 05:33 AM
Azaillia: "hey did you hear that, i heard something over there, i have another gun lets split up and i will check the tree, and you check further away. okay?" she climbed the tree and saw nothing. "not up here!"

Marc Raehh
07-10-2011, 05:33 AM
John looked as he heard the tree thump "Fruit? What the hell?" he looked both ways, his eyes red. He raised his gun and fired towards the hiding monkey man, missing slightly. As if he was using a warning shot.

infernai
07-10-2011, 05:37 AM
Vaaka spotted the girl move up the tree, smirking as he started to climb down the other side of the tree. He blinked, noticing the shot miss him only a bit. He blinked, noticing the kind of round almost immediately: Tranquilizer dart. His eyes narrowed at the red eyed man, readying his staff before quickly moving down from branch to branch quickly and onto the ground, ducking behind the tree.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-10-2011, 05:37 AM
Azaillia: "hang on, i'm going to look through the trees and see if i can find the monkey man, i really don't want to do this but i have to, or i get fired." she climbs through the trees then sees vaaka. "there i see him, you almost hit him." she quickly shoots at him. "i'm sorry, vaaka." she climbs down the tree.

stevezilla
07-10-2011, 08:44 AM
As the red eyes got closer Kalis shot back away and shot a torpedo upwards making chunks of rock fall on the beast. He then raced off downwards and soon found what he was looking for, he sucked up the substance and was off.

The monstrous creature from before got out and went after him, Kalis turned around and as it was about to bite at the sub he fired a torpedo in it's mouth, making it writhe in pain. He reached the surface and got out. Kalis readied his plane and flew off, soon passing the forest he had seen earlier at low altitude making it so that he definitely would be noticed by anything alert, he reached his destination and gave the substance to the leader. "There you go, protemium 1.5A," he said.

Enigma
07-10-2011, 10:40 PM
"Caroline, what happening here?" The man in the red velvet coat demanded, waving his free hand at the holographic sail display.
"Satellite feed of a battle between Black Arm tanks and an unknown force, Captain."
"Looks like the battle didn't fare so well for the Black Arms," he grinned, taking a sip of coffee.
"What are your orders?" the feminine voice from the binnacle asked.
"If the Black Arms are having a party and getting their collective backsides handed to them, I for one wish to be there to lend a hand! Caroline, set a course for that location!"
"Aye aye, sir!"

Hours later, the land-ship "Sweet Caroline" slowed down as it approached the battle area.
"Have you located anyone, Caroline?"
"Aye aye, Captain. There is a small congregation taking place in a nearby forest, two life forms and one artificial. One flyer of standard design is also near."
"Any chance one of them is our fighter?"
"Unable to determine at this time. Please state how you would like to proceed, Captain."
"Head to the forest, perhaps we'll get lucky. Have the hanger prep my cycle."
"Aye aye, sir!"

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-10-2011, 10:45 PM
Azaillia: heard the sound of a flying vehicle approaching. "john, i am going to see who the people on the other land machine is." she walks to the machine. "hello." she yells up at the people on board.

Marc Raehh
07-11-2011, 12:48 AM
John begins to give chase to Vaaka running at a slow 25 mph "We need you to be brought to a place of study. I will not cause harm unless you start conflict" John jumped in front of the monkey man. "It was a clever trick with the food, Monkey. But you do not know who you are dealing with." J.D. Then grabbed the man by the scruff of the neck, taking him to his ally and the large machine she talked about. "I sense.. an A.I. on board. Maybe I could get some information from it."

He continued to follow Azaillia, going slower then before. So he wouldn't give the captured monkey whiplash. "Don't worry, monkey-man Vaaka, I won't let them harm you. You can trust me. I am not permitted to lie."

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-11-2011, 12:50 AM
Azaillia: "vaaka, i'm under contract if i don't do my assignments i will be fired and i'm not going to risk that."

stevezilla
07-11-2011, 01:36 AM
Kalis got up and went into his land machine and headed to the battle site where the tanks were. He decided to 'inspect' the tanks for anything else valuable.

Enigma
07-11-2011, 02:32 AM
Jolly Roger slipped his hand inside his cuff, then produced a collapsing brass telescope he then pointed over the side of the open bridge to get a better look at the party coming out of the forest.

"Caroline! I believe we have... guests!" Jolly Roger smiled.
"Captain," the AI warned, "we have no information on these people. I would suggest caution."

"Hello!" someone yelled.

Jolly Roger turned and said, "They said hello! And it's a woman! I should be at least polite and answer back, correct?"
"As you wish, Captain," the AI said, a note not-quite-a-sigh in its voice.

"Hello!" Jolly waved, leaning over the rail from the open bridge on the back end of the ship. "Went for a walk in the woods, did you?"

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-11-2011, 02:38 AM
Azaillia: "i'm an animal capturer! i was just hunting a monkey man named vaaka, my name is azaillia, i'm an animal hunter. i have a robot named john who is assisting me."

Marc Raehh
07-11-2011, 02:42 AM
John trailed behind Azaillia "Hello! I am John Doe. Fighter cyborg for the Black Arms! How do you do, fellow adventurers!?" He smiled at the machine more than the man "Also, tell the A.I. I say hello as well!" He caught up to Azaillia, "Got him, madam."

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-11-2011, 02:50 AM
Azaillia: "fantastic, nice meeting you. john lets head back to base. i bet that i won't have anymore assignments for capturing animals i can be of assistance."

Enigma
07-11-2011, 03:21 AM
"Ah, I see!" Jolly smiled, waving. "Yes, I'll pass on your greetings as well, my artificial friend! Very nice to have met you!"

Turning back, he crossed over to the binnacle.

"Well, it's not a total loss, the cyborg wanted me to pass on his greetings," he shrugged, raising the environmental force field as the land-ship continued past to give them privacy from being overheard.
"He's working for the Black Arms, sir!"
"Are you sure you can take him?"

The A.I. paused, then grudgingly admitted, "No sir, too many unknowns to successfully calculate."
"But can you get his signature on file?"
"Already done for all three."
"Good. We may pay a visit later to our hunter friend about the unfortunate fellow they had with them."
"Sir, there is an aircraft approaching from the West, heading towards the tanks."
"Our friends?"
"Unlikely."
"Then let's go and meet them!"

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-11-2011, 03:27 AM
Azaillia: grabs the monkey man, jabbing a tranquilizer into him before he could hurt her. "so sorry." she waits for john to climb on board. "lets go back."

stevezilla
07-11-2011, 09:23 AM
Kalis got out his machete and started hacking apart one of the tanks, after a while he found an armoury cell. He scanned it and it was worth about $5000. "Hmm, twenty of these and I've got $200000," he said to himself. He then set to work with the rest of the tanks.

Enigma
07-11-2011, 02:25 PM
The holographic sails flickered, then a grainy image formed on them.

Jolly Roger looked up and frowned. "Are those the destroyed Black Arms tanks?"
"Yes Captain. Three miles and closing."
"What is that person doing?"
"He appears to be cutting open one of the tanks," AI: Caroline said. As they watched, they could see Kalis pulling out an armory cell and setting it aside.

"It would appear he is salvaging from the wreckage, Captain."
"Salvaging? Do you suppose he needs that?"
"I have no way of knowing. Do you wish to make contact with him?"

Jolly leaned back, then abruptly nodded.

"Yes. Even if he's not the one who destroyed these tanks, he may know who did."
"Very well. We will be at the edge of the battle area in one minute. Do you wish to use the cycle?"
"No, it's a pleasant enough day and he's not too deep in yet. I'll walk."
"As you suggest, Captain."

The massive land-ship draws up close, then the contra-grav coils with a gentle sigh let the massive yacht settle onto the ground. Moments later, Jolly Roger dressed to the nines in his tricorn hat, red velvet coat and black fold-over boots comes trotting down the stern stair in the hanger, striding over to where Kalis is standing. He's also wearing his monowire cutlass, currently sheathed, and has his plasma pistol stuck in his sash.

"Hello!" he calls out to Kalis. "Tell me, my good man, do you know what happened here?"

stevezilla
07-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Kalis had got out a few more valuables when he heard a voice. "He stepped out and answered him question. "What happened here is twenty or so black arms tanks trying to get to this forest most likely, and I was assigned to get rid of them," he said.
"Now, are you working for the black arms?" he asked.
"I'm not too popular with them, as you can see with this wreck," he said, walking dowards the man with the land machine.

Enigma
07-11-2011, 04:24 PM
"They were trying to get into this forest?" Jolly Roger boomed. "Whatever for? No matter! You may relax my friend, the Black Arms and I have crossed paths before - they are no friends of mine. Although I did run into a cyborg and a young woman in the forest over there. While I was not sure of the woman, the cyborg assisting her did say he worked for the Black Arms."

But he paused, glancing back at damaged tanks. "Tell me, did they know you protected this place and still somehow underestimated you? Or did they send twenty-odd tanks merely for some strange whim?"

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Azaillia: flies to base, holding vaaka down. she lets off then brings vaaka into the government facility.

stevezilla
07-11-2011, 11:29 PM
"They were most likely trying to rip down the forest. I don't think they remembered about me and that cyborg is seriously dangerous, he's been assigned to kill me, but I don't know if he's still doing that assignment," he said.

Marc Raehh
07-11-2011, 11:38 PM
John hopped on, "They were not hostile, maybe I won't have to fight them." he sighed and launched a small locator beacon onto the ship, then looked at the ally "It's my insurance." He waited for her to lift off, looking ahead, not back.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-12-2011, 12:30 AM
Azaillia: lifts off, driving back to base. "how about if i don't have an assignment i help you find kalis? i'm good at tracking, i could probably help you."

Marc Raehh
07-12-2011, 03:19 AM
"Yeah, that would be great." Said J.D., Lighting up a cigarette. He smiled at her, "Addictions die hard, even if you aren't living."

stevezilla
07-12-2011, 03:24 AM
Kalis introduced himself. "I'm Kalis, and your name is?" he asked.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-12-2011, 03:33 AM
Azaillia: grabs the cigarette throwing it off the ship. "stop smoking."

Enigma
07-12-2011, 04:32 PM
"I'm Kalis, and your name is?" he asked.
"Captain Roger!" beamed the pirate, offering his hand. "Although my friends call me 'Jolly'!"

"I had an unfortunate run in a few years back with the Black Arms myself. Had me slaving away in some brightly lit pit somewhere; still makes me shudder sometimes trying to remember some of the incomprehensible things they forced me to do there. But I caused them too much trouble, so finally in desperation they hauled me out and dragged me to some run down warehouse and shot me."

"But they made a mistake," he said, pointing to the scar on this temple. "I survived! I've devoted myself since to their downfall!"

He paused, taking a look around. "This seems to be a rather inhospitable place to have a talk. Is there something you need from this er, mess? I have two serviceable droids on board who could nip out here while you and I continue our talk in a bit more comfort?"

Ava
07-12-2011, 07:45 PM
The sun flickered down to Ava through the forest canopy, almost making it look like she was underwater....almost. Beside her walked a strange machine in the shape of a large cat, its ears flicking to and fro. Smileing Ava took a deep breath in, and froze. The cat paused as well, its eyes frozen on the girl.

"Calla...something smells wrong." She whispered. Calla instantly made a growling sound and unsheathed his claws. The sound of his gears whirring filled the space around the girl. "I smell humans as well...."

She quickly tapped her wristplate, selecting her land machine. She jumped on and glanced at her cat.

"Do you want to run, or to get on?" She asked Calla. The cat merely huffed at her and tensed, waiting for her master and friend to go. Ava smiled and quickly took off, smileing as she heard a yowl of delight from Calla.

She quickly came upon a small group of people. She pulled to a stop not far from them. Calla was still behind, most likely tracking her. She tapped her wristplate again as she jumped off. Keeping her body tense for any hostile movement.

"Hello..." She said to them her eyes flicking back and forth between them. "I am Ava."

Marc Raehh
07-12-2011, 10:16 PM
John looked at her angrily, "It's not like it will do me any harm, i have lungs of steel, literally." He looked back at his lost cigarette, hoping it wouldn't start a brush fire.

To his dismay, it did. The forest immediately erupted with flame, and spread wildly throughout the area. As it uncontrollably burnt throughout the forest several large explosions were heard in the distance, reinforcements to the Black Arms most likely.

John jumped out of the moving air ship, landing with a loud thud. As soon as he recovered from the fall he started moving towards the last battle zone as fast as he could. 'There are innocent lives near there, I bet. I must protect them' he thought, which was strange for him.

---- (For the time being I will make up people in the Black Arms, because nobody has chosen to play a member but me)

General Harik approached the last scene of the battle, sporting at least 300 ready soldiers to destroy the unknown force that decimated his military post. Once he and his soldiers approached the clearing with his small battalion of 10 War Mechs- Large walking tanks, capable of taking out small nations alone over 5 days, and roughly 290 foot soldiers armed with the new model Lspt-automatic rifle and surface grenades, he smiled. 'Only around three rebels and a couple machines? This will be as simple as taking candy from a baby'

Harik was a tall man, in his mid 40's. He seemed very proud, he had eyes like that of a hawk, and a standard military crew cut. His smile could make a grown man flinch with fear, and is a well respected soldier.

His voice boomed from every mecha in the group, "So, you are the fools that attacked our military outpost? What a sad day, because with skills like that we could have used you in our... humble militia. Well, waste not want not, when you are destroyed we will use your corpses to make great cyborgs." After finishing the sentence 3 missiles were fired from one of the battle mechas. Destroying the already beaten tanks, making sure they won't get anymore of it's information.

---- (Back to J.D.)

J.D. rushed from the ablaze forest and into the clearing now sporting a large trench coat and hat to disguise himself from his superiors. He readied his High Frequency katana and charged into the battle, deflecting every bullet fired at him from the foot soldiers.

He turned back to the people he was saving, sadly, Kalis was there too. "Hurry! Either help or run, but choose your path quickly!" He fired a small chaff grenade, which promptly exploded, compromising the targeting systems of the mecha suits, but only for a few moments.

Enigma
07-12-2011, 10:17 PM
"Milady!" Jolly said, plucking the hat pin from his tricorn hat, then doffing it to press against his breast as he bowed his head.

Returning upright, he smiled and said with a sparkle in his eyes, "Captain Roger at your service. My friends call me 'Jolly'. I am the captain of the Sweet Caroline, just yonder. We were just about to board her for some refreshments, you are most welcome to join us!"

Turning his head, he bowed to her companion. "And I am at your service too! May I inquire as to your name?"

"Captain," signaled Caroline. "Black Arms forces are approaching and a single unit is running towards your location from the forest... which is on fire?"

"Those blackguards! Fiends that would burn down a forest to try and block our retreat! Ready all weapon systems! Activate all defensive systems! Ready all cannons and raise the flag!"

He pivoted then rocked back on his heels as something wearing a trenchcoat tore though the back ranks of mechas and paused before them.

"Hurry! Either help or run, but choose your path quickly!"

"Quite right. Caroline, fire broadside. I'd suggest we duck!"

The plasma cannons mounted under the gunwales fired towards the approaching mecha.

ooc: sorry, you caught me in mid post.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-12-2011, 10:19 PM
Azaillia: grabs a fire exstinguisher, docking the plane she jumps off then puts out half the fire. "sorry john, i just don't like cigarettes on my plane since my aunt and uncle died from smoking, and i just have a negative feeling to cigarettes.

stevezilla
07-12-2011, 11:52 PM
Kalis said something into his wristplate. "We need water jets! There's a bush fire," he said sending the message to the closest base. He then tapped his wristplate and was off in his land machine circling the small army.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-13-2011, 02:14 AM
Azaillia: grabs a water canon putting out 3/4 of the fire.

Marc Raehh
07-13-2011, 04:18 AM
The plasma cannon fire smashed into the mecha hard, dropping it to it's robotic knees. But in return for the fire 5 missiles were fired at the ship.

"Challenging us will prove nothing! Surrender or die!"

---

J.D. charged into the crowd of garrison, attacking several of them with his blade, dealing no fatal wounds, only cutting the weaponry in half to stop their fire.

"Good, we have a fight on our hands, captain!"

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-13-2011, 04:23 AM
Azaillia: finishes putting out the fire then drives back to base. she gives vaaka to the doctors. she runs back to the battle field grabbing weapons on the way. she runs out killing two men,she sees john. "john!"

Marc Raehh
07-13-2011, 04:37 AM
John sighs and looks at her, his cover was blown. Now he had to destroy them. He looked down, sad that it would end this way.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-13-2011, 04:45 AM
Azaillia: smirks. she attacks the men, killing a lot of them. she looks at john apologetically. she sets off a bomb blowing some men to bits.

Marc Raehh
07-13-2011, 04:51 AM
John sighs, charging at his former ally, jumping over her and smacking the back of her neck. momentarily paralyzing her, he then picks her up and throws her into Captain Jolly's ship. After doing so he does 5 backflips into the crowd of soldiers, then in a matter of seconds, they were all knocked out cold from tranquilizer darts.

120 soldiers to go..

---

Several of the Mechas Take notice of John, and fire several missiles at him.

---

John jumps from 5 of them but 2 hit the ground beneath him. He is gone from sight.

---

"Fool!" Harik jeers, "I may not know what you are. Soldier, but you aren't living! Ha ha ha ha, you see that, Warriors? You're next!

The mechas and soldiers then start firing armor piercing rounds into the ship, damaging it critically. But not mortally.

stevezilla
07-13-2011, 09:14 AM
Kalis shot out a fusion missile at a mecha and used the missile burst at a group of soldiers. He switched into his tank. "Nighty night," he said before firing the explosive electrical rounds at 240 rpm.

Enigma
07-13-2011, 02:44 PM
The flatpack plate in the hanger of the Sweet Caroline came to life, spitting out five high-speed drones. With a whine, they shout out of the hanger to intercept the inbound missiles.

"Captain," Caroline called out as another volley shot from the plasma cannons arranged along the side of the ship, "The attackers are using missiles. I have deployed drones to intercept. We have suffered minor damage on the starboard side, plasma cannons unaffected. You should return to the ship."
"Deploy the deck guns! CIWS and mortars fore and aft, particle wave turret on the main deck! Fire smoke and strengthen the shields! Get ready to move out and to deploy the Echo!"

Jolly turned to the newcomer and her companion. "My ship is well-defended, even against these yahoos! Care to join me?"

He then sprinted for the stern of the land-ship. New structures had appeared on the open decks. Robotic defenses were shooting at the incoming missiles and rounds while the particle wave turret fired a wide, flat beam towards the enemy. It was less powerful than the cannon that could punch holes in bunkers or burn Jolly's name into the moon, but more than enough against the lighter armor of tanks and mecha. Mortars on the bow and stern were shooting smoke canisters across the field, billowing out clouds of concealing smoke.

Ava
07-13-2011, 04:59 PM
Ava froze as the fight broke around her. The sounds of a fire and guns blazing had seemed to stun her. That is, until a soldier tried to attack her. Taken off guard she ducked as he swung a sword at her.

Of all the places to end up, I end up in a battle zone? She asked herself, and she ducked from another swing of the soldiers sword. There was the sound of a snarl, and then the soldier dissapeared, thrown to the ground by a great silver mass.

"Calla!" She screamed, praying that Calla would not be hurt. After a moment Calla jumped off of the soldier, its big mercury colored eyes fixed on her. Ava shuttered as she saw blood dripping off of his claws, and matting the mouth.

"My ship is well-defended, even against these yahoos! Care to join me?" The-man-who-was-called-Jolly shouted. Ava instantly took up his offer.

"Calla, to the ship!" She yelled, then she took off, Calla beside her towards The-man-called-Jolly.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-13-2011, 06:48 PM
Azaillia: wakes up, and looks down at some battle remains. "ow my head."

Marc Raehh
07-14-2011, 01:21 AM
Several more mechs charge the ship, hoping to just attack it physically, 2 of them get shot down and burst into a destructive hellfire, crashing into the ground. 60 soldiers manage to get onto the ship, and neutralize the defensive turrets.

"You're going nowhere, scum!" says one.
"And after we are done with you, we'll take this ship, because the Black arms owns everything!" Says another, they then fire at the boarding passengers.

stevezilla
07-14-2011, 01:32 AM
Kalis went into his plane and went up high, he then did a drop and fired five missiles at the mechas. A couple of soldiers just hit the plane taking out one of the engines. Kalis switched to his submarine and fired a load of torpedoes in different spots in mid air before switching to the tank and landing with a thud. He waited a few seconds until there were multiple explosions from the torpedoes.

Enigma
07-14-2011, 02:13 AM
Jolly falls, the bullets shredding his red velvet coat but unable to pierce his body armor - but each bullet strike slammed into his ribs, breaking two and knocking the breath from him. He struggled to his feet but a lucky shot hit him in the head, finally getting through his thick skull.

"NOOOOOOOO!" wailed the Sweet Caroline. Its contragrav units swelled to life and it rose into the air, charging towards the heart of the enemy. The plasma cannons, mounted below the gunwales were out of the reach of the enemy soldiers and continued to fire volleys.

The forward particle wave cannon, hidden below decks behind locked hatches the soldiers hadn't reached, fired its powerful beam at the enemy.

"Captain Jolly Roger!" the ship's tannoy called out as it reached the heart of the soldiers, "I shall join you in death!"

The particle wave cannon exploded, a massive fireball that tore through the ship and the surrounding area.

Enrique Mendez
07-14-2011, 04:41 AM
As fireballs and bright lights dotted the known world, far away, a ship drifted almost lazily in the abyss, a hulking and ancient relic of yesteryear. In the brightness, violence, and activity that revolved around the ships in orbit, the hulking craft was dead.

No lights permeated the endless night from the ship, pitted and burned by debris and objects in space, torn in places and mended in others; a metal graveyard. Her prow bent wide and downward ever so slightly, like the neck of a horse bent down to graze. Her front bore no weaponry of any known creation, yet giant pillars of metal jutted out; gargantuan spines, the Horns of Appolyon as it were.

'round Her midregion rotated a barrel-like engine, turning ever so slowly in the dark, never stopping. Always rotating. There was no known origin of the engine, and no history of such an engine's existence ever recorded; blued steel of some other make, as if it was the very bellows of Vulcan, still burning from within the fires of Etna so dully as it was now.

Her aft region was little more than a monstrous and elaborate series of boxes melded together, like the junk of long-forgotten wars that drifted into the Unknown. Sharp spines of steel jutted out forward, as the fore spines had.

She was a reanimation of thousands of years, painted red across her hull in ragged and vicious strokes. There was no radio chatter from the ship, no noise, no life. Within her halls, only very faint traces of blood that once splattered the halls remained, hard and dry. Dust from bones collected in the corner, and not a single movement betrayed the grave-like behemoth.

Only a pale blue light in the cryogenics lab. One pale, blue light piercing the darkness.

A.A.E.C Dramas
07-15-2011, 02:49 PM
Azaillia: looks at her leg to see a black and red wound on her leg. she screams, and clutches her leg. covered in black soot, and deep red blood. "someone get me a first aid kit!"

stevezilla
07-26-2011, 09:23 AM
Kalis hears Isabella and fires a few missiles before going to her. "What do you need?" he said, quickly getting out the contents of the first aid kit.

Ava
07-28-2011, 04:51 PM
Ava felt the explosion rock the night. She felt herself screaming for Calla, worried for her companion, but of course her worry was misplaced. The fire of the blast had caressed her arms, leaving in their wake bright patches of red on a pale white. Ava opened her eyes, and for a moment she relized she was flying thorugh the air, quickly heading towards a hard unforgiving ground. With a speed known only to the Elven race she tapped her wrist plate, feeling the familiar wings settle behind her. The wings began to react to her thoughts only, and they began to control her fall to the ground.

There was a thud, it was not as bad as it would have been if she did not pull her wings, but it still hurt. Ava felt the world go black for a moment, only to be pulled back by a horrible pain. Glancing down she saw a few of her fingers were facing the wrong direction, and there was a deep cut to the back of her right leg thanks to her razor sharp wings. Holding back a sob she tapped her wrist plate and felt the weight of her wings dissapear. She slowly sat up, crying out due to the cut on her leg and the strain on her fingers.

"Calla?" She asked softly as dust began to blow in around her. "Calla I'm hurt, bleeding out fast. Get help..." She said a deep lethargy slowly clouding her mind. "Get help. Follow your tracker of me....bring....help..."

Calla let out a growl of frustration. Ava was hurt and there was no one near. In her one way communication with Ava she could hear her breathing slow, less movement. Calla growled again and scanned the area for life. Somewhere nearby there were two human-like things. One smelled of blood, the other of gun powder. She instantly ran towards them, ignoring that her sight was now offline, and she only had her radar to follow.

Perking her ears she heard two breathing bodies near. She stopped only a few inches from the one who did not smell like blood. She snarled, sinking her claws into the ground. Hoping she got the attention of the two she opened her mouth and played the last recording that Ava had sent her.

"Calla?" Came her soft voice, fear and pain layering it. "Calla I'm hurt, bleeding out fast. Get help..." She quickly began to use Ava's voice in the recording to try to get the point across. "Help. Bleeding out. Help. Calla. Follow. Calla. Help."She said, the words out of order sounding odd and more than slightly creepy. "Help. Bleeding out. Help. Calla. Follow. Calla. Help." She repeated. "Fast. Help." She said adding a snarl at the end.

stevezilla
07-28-2011, 11:32 PM
"I'll help you as soon as I get this wound bandaged," Kalis said. When he got the persons wound fixed he followed the robotic cat, or whatever it was.

Ava
07-29-2011, 12:03 AM
Calla quickly ran ahead, when she finally got to Ava....she was slumped to the ground, blood making the soil around her slightly red...like clay.

"Help." Calla spoke in Ava's voice.

stevezilla
07-29-2011, 12:19 AM
Kalis spoke into his wristplate. "Get a medical chopper quick!" he said before getting out some bandages, pain reliever and wool to fix the wounds.

Ava
07-29-2011, 12:31 AM
Ava's eyes flitted open.

"Who are you...how did you find me...Where's Calla." Her voice was faint. Calla made a whirring nose that was close to purring and nudged her face. "Calla....good girl." She whispered quietly. She looked back at the man. "Who are you?"

stevezilla
07-29-2011, 08:31 AM
"I am Kalis, highest of ranks among the resitance against the Black Arms and happy to help those that don't work with the Black Arms," Kalis said.
"Now what might your name be?" he asked giving her some water and pain reliever.

Ava
07-29-2011, 11:06 PM
Ava closed her eyes breifly.

"I am Ava. That is Calla." She said motioning to the cat who was now laying beside her.

stevezilla
07-29-2011, 11:10 PM
"We'd better get you further away from this battle before you get hurt more," Kalis said kneeling down in front of her.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Azaillia: "stitches and something to clean the dirt of my leg." she shows the disgusting gash.

stevezilla
08-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Kalis tapped his wristplate sending out a signal. He cleaned the wound and put a bandage on. A few minutes later a medical chopper appeared and landed, he helped her up and into the chopper. "I'll see how you're going soon!" he shouted over the engines of the chopper.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Azaillia: tears well in her eyes. she was falling in love with kalis. she arrives at the hospital and her leg is stitched up.

stevezilla
08-02-2011, 11:32 PM
Kalis sat down, the army being dominated by their own soldier. He rested against a tree, waiting for something to happen.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-03-2011, 02:17 AM
Azaillia: leaves the hospital. she stands by kalis. "kalis, i'm falling head over heals for you. i want to be with you."

stevezilla
08-03-2011, 08:08 AM
"Well this isn't the place to talk much," Kalis said. He then taped his wristplate twice bringing out his land machine with an extra seat. "Fancy a lift?" he asked her.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-04-2011, 02:46 AM
azaillia: climbs aboard the ship. she smiles. "i forgot to tell you i have a son and daughter both 8 years old. twins. i'm divorced."

stevezilla
08-04-2011, 07:38 AM
Kalis got in. "Well then where are they now?" Kalis said, starting up the engines.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-04-2011, 12:46 PM
Azaillia: "mason elementary, school for gifted witches and wizards. boarding school the year is almost up then i start taking them out into the forest with me."

stevezilla
08-04-2011, 11:46 PM
"Where would you want to go now?" Kalis asked, now slowly going around the forest.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-05-2011, 03:10 AM
azaillia: "i want to see my kids i have to pick them up. to get to their school go east to a small village look for a large stone building with gates."

magnolia and mason: sit patiently for their mother to come get them.

stevezilla
08-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Kalis checked a few systems before they sped around arriving at the location that Azaillia had said. They got out and Kalis tapped a code making two more seats in the vehicle.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-05-2011, 08:49 PM
azaillia: walks through the gates and into the large building.

mason and magnolia grab their duffel bags.n"hey mom."

all three walk out.

azaillia: "mason mags this is kalis."

stevezilla
08-05-2011, 11:25 PM
Kalis waved as Azaillia came up with her children. "Where will our next destination be?" he asked.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-06-2011, 12:51 AM
Azaillia: "wherever you need to go, we don't have to be anywhere."

Mason: "hi, what do you do? i'm a wixard my sister a witch my dad was a famous wizard, when he died in a hover craft accident."

stevezilla
08-06-2011, 01:00 AM
What I do is help those that stand for freedom," Kalis said.
"And be careful of the guns near the front, as well as the boosters," he said getting open the door so the others could get in.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-06-2011, 01:13 AM
Mason: climbs in. "cool." he pulls out a magic wand, and says a spell having a sandwich and a bag of chips appear in front of him. "want one?" he holds the sandwixh and chips."

stevezilla
08-06-2011, 01:20 AM
"Nah, I would suggest that you keep those secure while we're moving," Kalis said getting in the front. He put on the engines and they shot off at high speeds slowing down when they were at their destination. He got out and opened the door for the others to get out. "This here is one of the resorts that remains standing in this district," he said to them.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-06-2011, 01:23 AM
Mason: finished his sandwich and chips. "what do you need here?" he gets off.

Magnolia: "i forgot to tell you my name i'm magnolia but prefer mags and that is mason my annoying twin."

stevezilla
08-06-2011, 01:30 AM
"What I need to do here is relax for a while, it's amazing how much work you can do in a day, let alone a week," Kalis said.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-06-2011, 01:32 AM
Mason: "alright." he runs in and gets a room. he runs into his room and starts to jump on the bed.
Magnolia follows.

Azaillia: gets a room for dendan and one for herself she hands him a key. "if you need me my room is right next to yours rest well kalis." she smiles then waves as she enters her room.

stevezilla
08-06-2011, 01:41 AM
Kalis goes into his room and lies down on the bed. He looked at his wristplate checking the systems of his vehicles.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-06-2011, 01:46 AM
Mason: jumps on his bed. while magnolia rolls her eyes at him. Magnolia: "mason your going to hurt yourself."

Mason: "no i'm not." he falls off the bed breaking his ankle. "oowwwwww!"

Magnolia: "i told you so." she gets azaillia. who bandages it up. "mason no more jumping on beds."

stevezilla
08-06-2011, 07:25 AM
Kalis got up and went out onto the varranda. A lot had happened in the last few days.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-06-2011, 03:48 PM
mason: hobbles out on crutches onto a verranda. "hey kalis."

stevezilla
08-06-2011, 10:57 PM
"Hello," Kalis said.
"What did you do to your leg?" he asked mason.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-06-2011, 11:18 PM
Mason: "i was jumping on my bed and fell off and broke my ankle."

stevezilla
08-06-2011, 11:19 PM
"Beds can be dangerous things sometimes, bur never as dangerous as the person using it," Kalis said.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-06-2011, 11:27 PM
Mason: "if i had ivy leaves and comwat leaves then i could heal my ankle."

stevezilla
08-06-2011, 11:29 PM
"Around these parts they seem harder to find in the wild than a missile cap," Kalis said. He looked a bit at his wristplate.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-06-2011, 11:33 PM
Mason: "yeah i know."

stevezilla
08-06-2011, 11:36 PM
"I have samples of both of those leaves but not the leaves themselves, maybe you could make leaves out of the samples I've got," Kalis said.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-06-2011, 11:39 PM
Mason; "i can do that."

stevezilla
08-06-2011, 11:42 PM
"They're quite small," Kalis said as he passed Mason two tiny jars with ground up leaves and a faint gas inside.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-06-2011, 11:48 PM
Mason: waves his wand and the leaves triple in size the gas vanishing. he makes a spell and his ankle heals. he takes off the wrappings and stands. "thanks."

stevezilla
08-06-2011, 11:50 PM
"No problem," Kalis said before going back inside and sitting on the couch, he turns on the tv.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-07-2011, 12:13 AM
Mason: walks back into the room.

stevezilla
08-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Kalis watched the tv for a while before noticing that it was getting dark and went to bed.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-07-2011, 07:20 PM
azaillia: sleeps.
mason: lies in bed staring at the ceiling.
magnolia: same as mason.

stevezilla
08-08-2011, 07:46 AM
In the morning Kalis woke up and went onto the balcony again, looking out and the world.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-08-2011, 12:53 PM
Mason: gets on a luggage cart riding down the halls. he laughs.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-14-2011, 03:19 AM
4 days later
Mason: gets out of bed showers then gets dressed, he leaves the room starting to bang on kalis's door at 3 in the afternoon. "kalis when we leaving i'm bored!"

magnolia: sits in the room, reading a girl magazine.

stevezilla
08-14-2011, 04:47 AM
Hearing Mason knocking on the door Kalis opens it. "Well, we may be leaving tomorrow," Kalis said.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-14-2011, 03:30 PM
Mason: "there is nothing left to do, i rode on a luggage cart, jumped on the bed, irritated the kitchen staff, got kicked out of the kitchen, let some dogs run loose around the hotel, took someone's limo and took it for a little joy ride, did my sister up to look like a clown in the middle of the night, and moved people's luggage to different rooms. now what?"

stevezilla
08-15-2011, 12:07 AM
"Well, I've got an assignment to get something from over there," Kalis said, pointing to a distant glow. Mount Minachu.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-15-2011, 12:19 AM
Mason: "what is the task i can do it."

stevezilla
08-15-2011, 07:42 AM
"I don't quite think you could do it by yourself, but you can help me," Kalis said.
"The task is getting a sapmle of Colebriton from inside the volcano, but there are Gelbon breeding grounds inside the volcano as well. Not to mention that it is an active volcano," Kalis said.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-15-2011, 01:16 PM
Mason: "i'm very quiet sometimes, and i can use my powers to make us unvisible to everything."

stevezilla
08-15-2011, 11:07 PM
"Invisibility may not work forever when the Walls are crawling with Gelbons, as well as invisibilty can't stop rocks from falling onto the nests," Kalis said to Mason.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-16-2011, 07:49 PM
Mason: "yeah that is problematic, so we kill them."

stevezilla
08-16-2011, 11:02 PM
"We don't just kill them, we keep the adults away, whether we put them to sleep for a while or distract them, and the last option is luring them into the nest and blocking the nest until we're done," Kalis said thoughtfully.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-17-2011, 01:21 PM
Mason: "after we are done, will they follow us?"

stevezilla
08-17-2011, 10:15 PM
"They will most likely follow us to the edge of the mountain, but they won't go much further," Kalis said. He tapped his wristplate a few times searching though it.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-18-2011, 02:07 PM
Mason: "okay, so when is our departure?

stevezilla
08-18-2011, 10:41 PM
Maybe today, maybe next week, but we can't just leave here, the others would have to know that we're going to be gone for a bit or a while," Kalis said, saying the last bit a tad quieter.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-18-2011, 11:05 PM
Mason: "true, my mother would need to know. even though she might not approve of me going."

stevezilla
08-18-2011, 11:17 PM
"Well we'd better say that we're going soon or we may have to wait until tomorrow," Kalis said.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-18-2011, 11:24 PM
Mason: "alright kalis."

stevezilla
08-18-2011, 11:56 PM
Kalis went to Azaillias room and knocked on the door.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-18-2011, 11:59 PM
Azaillia: opens the door. "hey kalis."

stevezilla
08-19-2011, 12:03 AM
"Hello, I've got something to do and Mason wants to help, would he be able to come or do you want him to stay here?" Kalis asked.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-19-2011, 12:10 AM
Azaillia: "he can go as long as he comes back alive."

Mason: "thanks mom, now lets go."

stevezilla
08-19-2011, 12:14 AM
Kalis headed outside and got his land machine out. "Front or back seat?" he asked Mason.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-19-2011, 12:22 AM
Mason: "front." he climbs up onto the land machine.

stevezilla
08-19-2011, 08:05 AM
Kalis got in the drivers seat and started up the engines, then checking that Mason was in and everything was working he raced towards the volcano.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-19-2011, 01:08 PM
Mason: waits to be at the volcano.

stevezilla
08-19-2011, 01:13 PM
Kalis stopped next to the volcano, huge, rocky monsters prowling around and a huge glow being emitted from inside the volcano, with the occasional bit of lava-like fire spurting over the top. He handed Mason some dark goggles. "I would suggest wearing these unless you want to be blind for a few days," Kalis said putting some on himself.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-19-2011, 01:40 PM
Mason: puts on the goggles. "the monsters are hideous."

stevezilla
08-19-2011, 01:48 PM
"Just as well there aren't many near us," Kalis said. He slowly drove up to the tip of the volcano and got out. "Do you know how to use grappling hooks, a jacksaw and an emergency jetpack?" he asked Mason as he got out lots of gear.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-19-2011, 02:01 PM
Mason: "i'm not sure how to operate a grappling hook, but i know how to function the other things."

stevezilla
08-19-2011, 02:03 PM
"I can get the first bit of the grappling hook done you," Kalis said as he picked up a large hook attached to a strong rope.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-19-2011, 02:11 PM
Mason: "so the grappling hook allows me to propel down into the volcano."

stevezilla
08-19-2011, 02:17 PM
"Only a bit, so that then we can get out the samples without making the monsters angry or agitated," Kalis said as he threw the hook onto a large rock before tugging at it to make sure it was secure, he then did the same with another. "And now the harnesses so we don't fall," Kalis said as he put on the harness.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-19-2011, 02:23 PM
Mason: "okay." he puts the harness on and connects the hook to a large rock. he slowly enters the volcano.

stevezilla
08-19-2011, 02:25 PM
Kalis went down with Mason and started chipping away bits of rock.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-19-2011, 02:46 PM
Mason: chipped at the volcanic rock. he chips away at some rock then a ruby is exposed. "woah, kalis check this out, rubies."

stevezilla
08-19-2011, 09:44 PM
"Rubies are common here, and they can be deadly," Kalis said as he continued to chip at the rock.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-20-2011, 12:31 AM
mason: chips away at more rock. exposing more rubies. "there are sure a lot of rubies."

stevezilla
08-20-2011, 12:35 AM
After taking off a fair bit of rock Kalis found a bit of colebriton. "This is what we're looking for," he said as he showed Mason a small bit of what looked like black rock. He then put it in his pocket.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-20-2011, 12:42 AM
Mason: "how much do you need?"

stevezilla
08-20-2011, 12:49 AM
"Maybe about a kilo, and that bit I showed you was about 70 grams, it's very light weighted," Kalis said.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-20-2011, 11:30 PM
Mason: "alright." he chips away and collects half a kilo of the black rock that kalis showed him. he puts in a pouch. he keeps collecting the rock.

stevezilla
08-20-2011, 11:49 PM
Kalis hit something that seemed like metal and a quiet hissing sound came out. "Oh no, quickly move to the side!" Kalis said quickly as he jumped over to the site. About 3 seconds later the rock where Kalis was bursted and a mass of rocks fell down into the fiery pit.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-20-2011, 11:55 PM
Mason: jumps to the side, getting burned a little. "ouch." he grabs healing medicine out of his back pack a sizzling sound occurs as ice reaches the burn and the skin instantly falls off to be replaced by new skin.

stevezilla
08-21-2011, 12:02 AM
"That was magnesium X4, nasty stuff. Rubies aren't the only thing common here," Kalis said. He continued to chip away rock except this time listening more carefully.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-21-2011, 03:08 AM
Mason: listens, he hears a rumble as the ground starts to shake."kalis, come on we have to move or we will be black dust."

stevezilla
08-21-2011, 03:12 AM
"Good idea," Kalis said as he starts to move over to the side before moving higher up.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-21-2011, 03:17 AM
Mason: moves out of the volcano. red rocks fly out, then lava. the lava stops half way down the volcano."that was close."

stevezilla
08-21-2011, 04:12 AM
Kalis quickly chipped off some more rock getting the last of the colebriton. "Now that partsdone," he said as he climbed out of the volcano and took off the harness.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-21-2011, 04:17 AM
Mason:"now what?" he takes off the harness.

stevezilla
08-21-2011, 04:46 AM
"Now, we go to a trading station and finish up," Kalis said as he put everything away.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-21-2011, 12:23 PM
Mason: "alright lets go." he climbs into the land machine. he pulls out the rock handing it to kalis.

stevezilla
08-21-2011, 12:26 PM
Kalis put the colebriton away and drove off, making sure that none of the monsters got agitated.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-21-2011, 12:27 PM
Mason: watches the passing scenery.

stevezilla
08-21-2011, 12:33 PM
Kalis arrived at a trading station and got out the colebriton.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-21-2011, 12:39 PM
Mason: "should i get out?"

stevezilla
08-21-2011, 12:47 PM
"If you want to," Kalis said to Mason.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-21-2011, 12:53 PM
Mason: "i'll watch the ship." he stays in the chair watching the ship.

stevezilla
08-21-2011, 12:57 PM
Kalis traded in the colebriton and in return got $2,000,000. He then returned to where the ship was and got in. "Anything you think we could do with two mill?" he asked Mason.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-21-2011, 01:10 PM
Mason: "i have no clue but i think we should save it just in case."

stevezilla
08-21-2011, 01:13 PM
"Maybe we can get a new paint job some time, energy rounds and 9mm bullets do a nasty thing to paint," Kalis said.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-21-2011, 01:13 PM
Mason: "this machine does need to be repaired."

stevezilla
08-21-2011, 01:17 PM
"Well, we'll decide what to do later," Kalis said before driving back to the resort where everyone else was.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-21-2011, 01:20 PM
Mason: "alright."

stevezilla
08-21-2011, 01:22 PM
They arrived at the resort and Kalis went in. "We're back," he said as he went into his room.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-21-2011, 01:25 PM
Magnolia: hug tackles mason.

Mason: "woah! what happened to you."

stevezilla
08-21-2011, 01:31 PM
Kalis came out of his room seeing Magnolia hug tackle mason. "You seem pretty happy to see your brother," he said.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-21-2011, 01:32 PM
Magnolia: chrages at kalis hugging him. "don't leave again."

stevezilla
08-21-2011, 01:42 PM
"Well, at least there weren't many casualties, and the ones there were had been taken care of quickly, or else we wouldn't be back yet," Kalis said.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-21-2011, 06:34 PM
Magnolia: "if you leave then i'm coming."

stevezilla
08-22-2011, 12:09 AM
"Well unless the Black Arms make another attack I won't have to be going anywhere for a while," Kalis said.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-22-2011, 01:46 AM
Magnolia: "okay kalis, my mom wants to go on a date with you though she is in town shopping, and she told you that you can come to our house instead of staying in the hotel."

stevezilla
08-22-2011, 07:31 AM
"That sounds nice for both things," Kalis said.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-22-2011, 02:28 PM
Magnolia: "i can give you the address so we can go now."

stevezilla
08-22-2011, 11:44 PM
"Ok then," Kalis said.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-23-2011, 02:14 AM
Magnolia: "4539 cottage hill road in the cloud district in those big fancy homes."

Mason: grabs magnolia, his mom's and his stuff. he checks out of the hotel paying for the bill on his suites. he walks out to kalis's ship climbing aboard.

Magnolia: calls her mom to meet them at the house in the cloud district.

stevezilla
08-23-2011, 08:04 AM
Kalis got into the machine after Magnolia and Mason and started going to where Magnolia had said their house was.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-23-2011, 01:20 PM
Magnolia: watches for their house. she points out a large brick home with a solar panel roof. "home at last." she climbs off the machine, unlocking the door and walking.

Mason: runs upstairs.

Magnolia: "spare bedroom first door on the right."

stevezilla
08-23-2011, 01:28 PM
Kalis got out and did a sort of scan on the machine in a few seconds before it disappeared. He then headed inside.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-23-2011, 01:45 PM
Magnolia: "kalis, spare room upstairs first door on the right." she runs into the kitchen grabbing an apple while taking her gum out.

Mason: plops down on the sofa watching america's got talent.

stevezilla
08-23-2011, 01:47 PM
Kalis went into the room and put his bag in before heading out and sitting down of the sofa next to Mason.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-23-2011, 01:49 PM
Mason: "wanna change the channel?"

stevezilla
08-23-2011, 01:52 PM
"What else would there be besides stuff like news on?" Kalis said.
"Been a while since I've been able to actually see what's on all the channels," he added.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-23-2011, 01:56 PM
Mason: "bmxing, extreme sports, football, hockey, cake boss, degrassi, nickelodeon, boomerang, and some other stuff."

stevezilla
08-23-2011, 01:58 PM
"You choose something," Kalis said to Mason.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-23-2011, 01:59 PM
Mason: switches channels to wipeout. he laughs when someone falls into mud.

stevezilla
08-23-2011, 02:04 PM
"It's crazy what people would do for fifty grand," Kalis said as he watches the tv.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-23-2011, 02:06 PM
MAson: "yeah and it is funny to see people fall into mud and dirty icky water."

stevezilla
08-23-2011, 02:08 PM
"I wander what it would be like if that assasin cyborg went in," Kalis said.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-23-2011, 02:13 PM
Mason: "i don't know but it would be pretty amusing to see him fall over and land in mud and dirty water."

stevezilla
08-23-2011, 02:16 PM
"If that would ever happen," Kalis said.
"For all I know he'll just skip through all the obstacles blasting holes in them," he added.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-23-2011, 02:21 PM
Mason: "i'd whip his butt if he did that, he can not blow up the obstacles."

stevezilla
08-23-2011, 02:25 PM
"That would be extremely hard to do," Kalis said.
"But you know that cyborg is malfunctioning if you ask me, he tried to kill me, helped your mum, hurt her, then attacked his own army," Kalis said absent mindedly.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-23-2011, 02:41 PM
Mason: "dang, that is a lot and no cyborg will ever hurt my mom again."

Azaillia: unlocks the front door walking in. "i'm home."

Magnolia: runs to azaillia hugging her. "mommy kalis and mason are in the living room."

Azaillia: hands her a bag with a dress in it.

Magnolia: "thanks mom."

stevezilla
08-24-2011, 08:09 AM
Kalis got up and stretched a bit. "I see you're back now," he said to Azaillia.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-24-2011, 06:26 PM
Azaillia: "yeah i'm back and i have something for you, for watching my kids." she pulls out a leather jacket tossing it to kalis. "mason this is for you." she pulls out a baseball signed by babe ruth.

Mason: "thanks mom."

stevezilla
08-25-2011, 12:02 AM
Kalis looked at the jacket. "Thankyou," he said to Azaillia.

A.A.E.C Dramas
08-25-2011, 02:15 AM
azillia:"no problem i hope i got your size right."

stevezilla
08-25-2011, 11:38 PM
Kalis looked at the tag."Yep, it's the right size," he said.
"Just one question, do you know what keeps the black arms from attacking this place?" he said.