PDA

View Full Version : The wishmaker (T) (Zitacamron95 and Totenglaut)

Zitacamron95
12-21-2009, 01:49 AM
storyline
A prophecy for told of a child that could do anything. A child that would come in contact with the fantasy world. The girl would be the only one with this and world would be untouchable for anyone else. The girl would have the power to wish for what she wants but it comes with rules, she could wish for things that would include changing the balance of things, she couldn’t wish for someone to love her just because, she couldn’t wish for someone to just drop dead, she couldn’t wish to manipulate time. The girl wouldn’t even know about these powers, until the age of sixteen. Of course it wouldn’t just stop there, two guys were trained for this event. They were supposed to stop at nothing so that the girl wouldn’t use her powers the wrong way, they would be her caretakers. They would the only connection the girl had that would know anything. The guys were there when the prophecy was made and were given an elixir that made them not age until the whole thing was over.

Well it had been a while, one of the guys hadn’t been heard from in a while, and the other guy was stuck at seventeen going through school and running from town to town. The girl that was born wasn’t the only one, the prophecy was wrong at the point that the girl was a twin, the powers were split. Only one guy figured out what was going on and now they have to find the other to see what to do, and his job can’t be that easy, there is someone after the two girls and there is more about the prophecy that hasn’t been told just yet.

(good guy, I’ll get the other profile later, he won’t be coming in until later.)
Name: Christopher
Description: http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z247/skye126/anime%20guys/Fanart.jpg

(Bad guy, not exactly main and will come in and out of the story)
Name: Michael
Description: http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo271/tomboy823/anime%20guys/lrim.jpg
Christopher walked through the halls people greeting him as he walked. He liked the school better when it was quiet since not so many girls could come out of nowhere talking to him. He didn't get the point in why they did it but it got annoying sometimes, they whisper about him all over as if he couldn't hear it. He sighed and walked into the school library and looked at the books. He didn't know exactly why he even bothered since all the good books are books he's already read. He couldn't believe that he was such a different world, he had been here all his life yet it was so different from every other hundred years.

Christopher sighed and sat back down at the table where he set his stuff and started writing another report of the day so far. He wrote reports about this stuff every day since it was his job yet nobody knew about it. He used to have someone else with him but that guy thought it would be good to split up so he hadn't talked to him in two hundred years. There was a pounding on the table, Christopher looked up...another girl.

"Hello, Chris!" She smiled. Christopher remembered her, she always was trying to get to know him and talk to him. How dare she call him Chris that ticked him off alot, he never liked going by nicknames.

"It's Christopher." He corrected quietly.

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime..." The girl said blushing slightly.

"I'm busy." Christopher sighed.

"But-" She said.

"No." He rejected and grabbed his things and left the room, seeing her start to cry. He couldn't help it, he didn't like it when others did that to him.

Totenglaut
12-21-2009, 02:07 AM
((Prophesied Twin-
Name: Eliza
Description: http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac168/Aokidanza/Other/Anime/Girls/1248076926_9827_full.jpg

Surprise Twin-
Name: Karen
Description: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w175/hiucanimoka777/anime%20girls/a-1.jpg
I'll just use Karen too but probably not as much for now))

Eliza gave herself a look in the bathroom mirror and ran a hand through her long dark tresses once more. "I don't see what he saw" She said with a huff. Boys were forever throwing themselves at her feet and Eliza accordingly stepped all over them. Her long black hair was usually tied in a ponytail and she tended to wear clingy clothing but she didn't like that it was noticeable. She noticed a piece of hair sticking out at an odd angle. "I wish it would just behave" She said about to put some water on it for the thousandth time. But it had already settled nicely. Eliza blinked.

Something her dark eyes shifted. She shrugged. "Just coincidence" She whispered fleeing the bathroom. She nearly ran over several other girls but glared them into submission when they tried to make something of it.
---
Karen's big green eyes took the school in. New school. New year. Sixteen. It was all so...different. She clutched the books to her chest and put her head down long black hair forming a curtain between her and the world. That's how Karen was.

Zitacamron95
12-21-2009, 02:35 AM
Christopher sighed, he headed for his classroom and set his things on the desk in the front. They all knew that Christopher loved sitting in that seat, and they all thought it was eyesight issues but his glasses were just props. He sighed and looked around the classroom, the girls in the class room were just giggling talking amoungst themselves, the guys were throwing some kind of paper ball across the classroom. One guy chucked it, but missed his friend and it came towards, Christopher, Christopher caught the ball before it could even him. He tossed it back at the guy and smirked, running his fingers through his hair.

He sighed and grabbed a notebook out of the stack of books he had. Of course the guys wanted him to start playing catch with them. He sighed brushed his things off the desk, setting his notebook on the pile now on the floor, sat on the desk, putting his feet on the seat part and started to play a bit with the others. It was the only time he really had to do anything else other then what his job required him to do.

Totenglaut
12-21-2009, 05:33 PM
Eliza rolled into the classroom on a black cloud. Her mood was written all over her face. Of course that was only made worse when she saw that she'd have to either walk straight through a game of catch to get to her seat or take the long way around. Being Eliza she opted for the prior. Of course the ball was in mid-flight as she passed so it bounced off her leg. Eliza looked down annoyed and tossed the ball the rest of the way to the boy in the back. "Juvenile" She muttered. "I wish he'd get hit with that ball" She said unaware of what words she just used.

Sure enough the ball she'd just thrown bounced of the kid's chest. He looked down confused. "I should've caught that" He said incredulously. Eliza took her seat not seeming to notice that her toss which should've been caught easily had just been missed.
---
Karen made it to her first class intact. As she sat down she could feel a million eyes boring into her. "I wish they would stop looking at me" She said sadly. As she looked up no one's eyes were on her. Karen blinked and lowered her head again. "I'm going crazy. Guess no one was looking at me"

Zitacamron95
12-21-2009, 05:45 PM
Christopher raised an eyebrow, did he just hear what he thought he heard? The words that he was waiting to come true. He shook his head and grabbed the ball as it was tossed his way. "Class is going to start soon, we should probably stop now." He said, tossing the paper ball in the trash. He shook his head, it had to have been coincidence, that couldn't have been true. He was just wanted his job to end so quickly that anything poped out into his mind about it. He had to gain control and get serious over what he needed to get done, his job wasn't going to be that easy. He had probably just imagined those words being spoken. He pulled into his desk the way they were supposed to sit in it.

He grabbed his journal, something he had written reports in everyday, it was for him to have if he ever needed to remember something on that day. He wrote down what was needed to be written down knowing that he would have to write more later but it was better to get a head start. It was risky bringing the thing to school with him but he couldn't help the fact that he needed it done.

Totenglaut
12-21-2009, 09:53 PM
Eliza laid her head on the desk her black hair fluffed up out of the pony tail from the angle of her head. All except for a few strands which stayed flat. That freaked her out because it was the same strands that seemingly behaved for her. She turned her head down feeling all her hair relax back into place. Something weird was happening and she really didn't like it.

Can I get things just by wishing for them? She wondered. The only way to be for sure was to experiment. And she wasn't exactly sure she wanted to do that in class. Especially with the dirty looks directed her way. Of course Eliza handed them dirty looks right back. Her black eyes scanned the room looking for something she could wish for unobtrusively. But...nothing.

"I wish school was out" She muttered aloud knowing it wouldn't be noticed by anyone as many students said that throughout of the course of the day. But time didn't speed up. Nothing happened. So maybe it was just a coincidence?

---
Karen saw the teacher enter the room. Her heart beat a little quicker she looked down once more. She hated class. They all expected her to know. She whimpered as he picked her out to stand up. "Karen NeShime. Our new student. Be nice to her" Karen blushed furiously until she was allowed to sit down. She stared at the floor. Green eyes filling with tears because now she knew they were all staring at her. It wasn't her imagination.

Zitacamron95
12-21-2009, 10:30 PM
Christopher sighed, he looked up at the teacher who had walked into class and started teaching. He had gone over this many times everyday, he never really liked these ways of sitting in a class room all day. He looked as if he was writting notes in class but he wasn't really he was more or less drawing in the corner of his pages in his notebook he had for school. He looked up at the teacher every once in a while but he didn't really like the whole lecture everyday about what to do. He would rather just get started on his own but that was because he knew what he was doing. He could hear the girl in the class that could care less about her school career right now say "I don't get it" like always.

He rolled his eyes as the teacher had to go through the same thing he had just said, having to simplify it more already. He just started on the homework that he had already received instead of listening to anymore of the annoying questions.

Totenglaut
12-22-2009, 02:30 AM
Eliza wasn't listening to the teacher. She doodled a little person in the margin of her notebook. And whispered under her breath. "I wish I knew what the teacher was talking about" It was that simple. She knew with simple clarity what the teacher was talking about. Unfortunately Eliza already had this lesson pretty much down. Which meant she didn't have to listen.

Zitacamron95
12-22-2009, 02:45 AM
Christopher grabbed his things as he heard the bell ring to signal the class was over. He knew that there really wasn't that many things that could make him stay in school, except for the fact that he might have just found the girl that was foretold in the prophecy. He sighed ready to get out of the classroom, but he wasn't about to go to his next class. He quietly awaited for the girl to get out first, even if it was just suspected he had to do something about it. He fallowed the girl a little behind so he wouldn't seem suspicious. He didn't exactly want to have a reputation as a stalker.

Totenglaut
12-23-2009, 10:58 PM
Eliza breezed out of the room as the bell buzzed. She passed one of the boys who had been throwing paper. But she was thinking now. It seemed like she did have the power to wish for something. But...was it only coincidence? All the things she wished for were simple. Very simple. Maybe if she just kept wishing for simple things she could prove it? That sounded good.

Zitacamron95
12-24-2009, 04:38 PM
Christopher kept his eye on the girl, he thought he was just being paranoid about it but he might actually be right. He knew that he was breaking the rules by skipping class but it wasn't like he had a choice. He needed to make sure of what he was doing, he had no idea what to say if it was actually the prophesied girl.

Totenglaut
12-24-2009, 08:15 PM
Eliza stopped by her locker and put her fingers on the dial then smiled and angled herself to cover the lock. "I wish the lock was open" After a moment there was a satisfactory click as Eliza's locker door swung open slowly. She grabbed her stuff and closed the door now convinced that her wishes were coming true. She hadn't even had to twist the lock. It was a amazing. What else could she do?

Zitacamron95
12-28-2009, 08:54 PM
Christopher saw what went on and sighed, "Why does things like this happen to me?" He shook his head. "I hate my job." He muttered, he leaned against the wall across from the girls locker and tried his best not to do something that would lead him to look insane in front of others or look like a stalker.