PDA

View Full Version : Code Geass R3- Demon's Rebirth IC

Lerouge
12-21-2009, 09:46 PM
A gentle knock on the door interrupted Lelouch Lamperouge's train of thought as he stared at the pile of papers in front of him. His pen hung loosely between his fingers as his eyes looked up at the door which was now open. A student stood at the door, his eyes glazes over as he looked at Lelouch for a moment before getting down on one knee and bowing his head. "Your Majesty, I apologize for the interruption but reports are coming in from various units regarding their mission. I can return later if this..."

"Just tell me..." Lelouch muttered dropping the pen to the table and resting his elbow on the table using his hand to rest his head. His tone was just as sit always was, bored and it was no surprise; controlling the world is a boring job. His violet eyes closed as he waited for the report.

"Well..." He boy began standing up from his knee and read from a clipboard that he held. "B4's unit has currently switched position with B7, it seems that most of the fighters were exhausted and falling asleep in their knightmares. The soldiers have retired to their chamber and B7 is not the main guard of the school." He stopped speaking for a moment looking up at Lelouch, the small red glow in the boy's eyes visible as he waited for some form of recognition from his leader. Lelouch grumbled inaudibly, signaling that he had heard but remained in his position.

"What of C.C.? Has she been found yet?" Lelouch asked his eyes opening and looking at a picture frame laying on his desk. The green haired girl in the picture was smiling, her hand above her head as if she was waving when the shot was took.

"She has not been found yet master. However, P7 states that there have been eyewitness reports of her recently so we feel we are close."

"Very well... once B4's unit has recovered send them out looking for her as well. You may now leave." With those words the boy turned and closed the door behind him leaving Lelouch alone once again.

Partly Cloudy
12-22-2009, 03:28 AM
Elsa stood on the roof of the main building of the school. A slight breeze kicked up her shoulder-length white hair as she watched the soldiers and students below, scuttling along with their orders. Be even being immune to Lelouch's Geass did not excuse her from her orders.
The girl sighed, "Guard duty stinks." she sat on the edge of the roof and swung her legs over. "I wonder when my shift is over..." She closed her eyes, then reopened them, looking over at two other students on the roof. They stood tall, guns ready to destroy anyone who would dare to intrude. She looked down at the pistol in her hand, then smiled.
"Well, I guess it's not so bad..." She stood up and backed up from the edge.

Gsarge
01-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Ryo’s Akatsuki, Command Model, dropped down from the air right down on one of these new Lancelot wannabes pointing his machinegun down at the pilot compartment filling it full of holes until the frame stopped moving as he stamped the head down till it had no shape to make sure it wasn’t going to get up on him. He then engaged his smokescreen firing his slash Harken and catching the leg of another frame and dragging it into the smoke as the scream of metal being sheered by his Katen Yaibatou mirrored by the dying scream of the pilot.

All his waiting had paid off and he was able to strike for maximum effect during a patrol change. It was working beautifully; his squad’s well rested and aware pilots were mopping up these still asleep or unaware pilots and playing them like saps. Ryo acting as bait and drawing the poor souls that thought to tail him into crossfire, pitfalls, and even into UN patrols to them have a little glory and use their ammo.

Ryo was old school Black Knight and it showed. His Akatsuki striking terror into the enemies’ hearts while the rest of his squad doing the real damage. He might not have been much of a dancer of the dance floor, but in his knightmare frame he was like a break-dancer, grim poetry in full gory motion.

“Alright guys that’s enough for today, the UN boys have spotted them now,so we may as well let them have their play time now. Exit maneuver D men and a round of sake on me.”

The knightmares all broke into five different directions heading back to base after a very successful strike. Though he wasn’t sure if anyone else was really going to appreciate the little skirmish he had just started. Meh ,it caused the enemy to use up resources it really didn’t have to waste and he was efficient, they weren’t fighting a government with unlimited supplies this time and his strikes were going to hammer that point home.