PDA

View Full Version : Angel Wings [PG-13]

Lerouge
12-22-2009, 07:09 PM
*Note* This Roleplay is not an original idea by me, it was made by a good friend of mine named Pikolan on the Pokemon Online Forums. I claim no credit for any of this post, just am recreating the RP on this forum *End Note*

Rated PG-13 for the possibly excessive violence.

Description:

In this world, there exist some things which we do not understand. Things which seem otherworldly to us, even alien. Things with powers that we do not even deem possible. As humans, we must make a choice: either to accept these beings for what they are, and live peacefully with them in pure harmony, or to hate them and seek their destruction, cleansing the world of their kind in order to restore the rightful order. Whatever decision you may make, it will affect the course of the future in ways you cannot even imagine…

Throughout history, it has only been recorded happening a few times. That special instance in which a child is born with a pair of wings. It has occurred all over the world, appearing in various frequencies depending upon the time or place. People who have wings usually keep them hidden, but when they feel any extreme emotion, such as joy, sadness or love, their wings spread forth. The cause of this is yet unknown, but human culture has found many different ways to describe these individuals, sometimes calling them apostles from the gods, others demons from the fiery world below. While some were praised for their gift, others were hunted as a cursed breed. Over time, though the phenomenon has become more obscure with time, it nonetheless continues to happen in some small parts of the world.

Truly, a winged child in itself is quite a rare sight to behold. However, it so happens that some wings differed from others. For as humans vary in size and shape, it is the same among those with wings. History has seen white feathered winglets that shine like the sun, and leathery flaps darker than blackest night. The type of the wing itself does not favor any kind of cultural descent, but certain groups and religions set some store of faith in a number of beliefs. The angels of God, as mentioned in certain texts, were once raised to divine status by practitioners of pre-Renaissance Christianity, and so all white-winged children were so praised. In another part of the world, it was believed that dark-winged messengers to the heavens had delivered the people to salvation in the beginning of time, so people with such features were revered as saviors, and many sacrifices were made in their honor. Of course, these were usually isolated cults whose practices were not very widespread in the world until much later, when the major religions emerged in full. After that, all winged humans began to be treated generally the same, either accepted or shunned by the people they appeared to.

During the early 13th century, there were a lot of people who did despise those who were given the ability of flight. While a few did struggle to gain this power through artificial means, such as celebrated inventor Leonardo Da Vinchi, most people resorted to hunting down and destroying those who had such powers. Secret societies, and not so secret ones, both sought to remove all forms of winged being from the earth, that they might restore balance to the world, and for some, pride in humanity. These societies began to raise and recruit people with certain skills and abilities to achieve these ends, using their own power to hunt down that which they so despised. And so it was that the great hunters came to be, along with many of history’s heroes. One of the most renowned hunters of winged kind was St. George, whose exploits were altered by his supporters to turn him into the dragon slayer as foretold in legends of old. As the centuries passed, however, the technologies utilized by the hunters continued to develop. As the modern era approaches, the age of computers and nuclear power, they have adapted their weapons and their equipment to their needs. This, of course, makes them much more formidable than ever before.

The order of winged hunters has amassed a fair amount of support, it is true. However, the world of today is different from how it was in ancient times. While there are some places that are familiar to such entities, a large part of the Earth’s population is yet but ignorant of the presence of winged people. Those born with wings mostly do a good job of hiding them, and those who do not do so well tend to fall prey to hunters. As such, many live unaware that there is another world out there, right under their nose. A world in which people can soar through the skies, without the help of planes or jets. A world where the skies are the limit…

Rules:

1. No Flaming. This is a basic rule. Nobody likes to be verbally assaulted. You want to fight; I want to see wings and I want to see blood. And blood doesn’t have to be

2. Romance is allowed, but I give you fair warning; love can be dangerous for some. Also, sexual content is going to remain a forbidden fruit. None of that. No way, no how, not gonna happen.

3. If this RP is any good, there will most likely be some violence in it. No, I mean fighting between Angels (winged people) and Hunters (self-explanatory). At any rate, keep it to a PG-13 level at the most. Nothing excessively morbid, nothing too suggestive, and nothing that would make any sane person vomit.

4. Please, there is no such thing as an invincible person. So don’t try to make one. A person who defeats a hundred people in one blow is too much. The same goes for defense. You can dodge some punches, but not everything will miss you, and not everything will leave you unharmed. Sometimes you just have to lose.

5. No controlling other people excessively. I mean, you can hit someone with an attack, but you can’t make them die. If someone is going away for an extended period of time or just leaves, you can get their permission to play their part as long as is needed. But please, make it look good.

6. Posts, including profiles where needed, should be at least 4-5 lines, with acceptable grammar, unless your character has an accent. I ain't gonna have no illiterates on mah thread, yah hear? Plus, we need to give spectators something to look at. The story gets boring if we have wimpy little posts all the time. Please, try to keep them moderately lengthy.

Character Descriptions:

Angels (for lack of a better word)

White-wing: People who are born with white wings. These people have often been referred to as Angels of God in the old apostles. The wings are usually likened to that of a bird, long and feathered. One who is born pure of heart and soul may possess such snowy-white wings. Though they are mostly made up of girls, but some white-winged men are known to exist. The powers of a white-wing are such that seem to be derived from light. When their wings are unfurled, they are able to turn their bodies completely white and deflect the light of the sun. This may allow them to blend in with the clouds in the sky, keeping them hidden from regular human eyes. However, beings of light such as these come up short in the shadows of night. They are weaker at night than during the day, though their skin tends to stand out more. Other, much rarer powers held among the white-winged variety include limited control of water and earthly sources. One born with wings of white is said to be able to make a new bud bloom, or shift clouds into different shapes. Only one who truly possesses the power may answer that though.

Black-wing: People who are born with black wings. These people are the ones who were more often hunted than worshipped, do to the prominence of god-fearing religions in the world. The wings are usually likened to that of a bat, large leathery flaps with bony splints, though some may have feathers like a white-wing. Usually they are men, but some women are known to possess black wings as well. The powers of black-wings seem to be more derived from darkness and shadow. Strongest at night, a black-wing can actually manipulate shadow, allowing them to be concealed by the darkness in any dark place. Their powers, of course, diminish in the light, and they are weaker during the day than at night. Other powers held by a few black-wings include that of fire. One who possesses these dark wings is said to be able to make a small ember turn spark an entire wildfire.

Humans (those that don’t have wings, that is):

Hunter: Humans that know about the winged people, and choose to destroy them rather than accept them. These people belong to an order of winged hunters who have existed for centuries in their attempt to cleanse the world of those born with such monstrous appendages. They hate and despise winged people, either through jealousy or just plain human close-minded ignorance. Being normal humans, they possess no form of otherworldly powers. Since the dark ages they have relied on wit and technology to carry out their bloody vendetta. In the old days they used medieval weapons of torture in order to track down the winged ones. In modern days, however, the coming of the Computer and Nuclear ages has given them new advantages. They have weapons, armor, and other types of highly advanced equipment to aid them. However, some prefer to stick to the old ways. Some even utilize the forces of the dark arts. Their resources are many, and their power is great. And they will do anything in order to accomplish their goal, including dragging normal people, even winged people into the battle. Using persuasion and torture, they will try to get people to talk who are suspected of being involved in angelic activity. Another thing about hunters is that, being normal humans themselves, they are very good at blending in and fraternizing with regular society. By keeping a low profile, they can seek out winged people without drawing attention to themselves, while also probing normal people for information. You never know who among you could be within the ranks of the hunters, so beware.

Normal people: With all these angels and hunters running amok all over the world, you’d think that everybody would know about their existence by now. Well, that is only partially true. A small percentage of the Earth’s population know of winged people, and even fewer know of the hunters. Those that do know either choose to accept those with wings and side with them, or hate them and side with the hunters. These people are forced to keep a watchful eye out, lest they be caught in a terrible battle. For, innocent bystanders or not, they are a part of this.

Character Application :

Name (obviously):

Gender (make it either male or female):

Character Status (white-wing, black-wing, hunter, or regular person):

Appearance (either a picture or text or both, text should be at least 4 lines. Angel wings should describe what their wings look like. Hunters should describe how they look with their weapons and stuff equipped.):

Weapon/Equipment (only needed for hunters. Whatever they use to hunt down and capture/kill winged people with. No rocket launchers, bombs, grenades, machine guns, bazookas, explosives, or biological weapons. Weaponry/armor can range anywhere from 13th century to modern. You can be creative, but don’t go too big. No planes, subs, or tanks.):

Powers (only needed for winged people, if you decide you give yourself powers. Powers pertain to those allowed in the character description. If you decide you give yourself powers, make sure they are limited. Don’t make yourself an uber-angel who can destroy cities and such. That’s just for me.):

Personality (self-explanatory. Make it at least 5 lines.):

Character profile

nonangelic92-

Alexandria (Ace) Ruthaford (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=87169&postcount=2)

Lerouge-

Kenji Haru (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=87196&postcount=5)

Kiyo-

Kiyo Dustren (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=89756&postcount=22)

Crevan Kaneda (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=89824&postcount=26)

Security of Mem-

Karasu Mistugane (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=89937&postcount=31)

Ren Ueyo (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=89977&postcount=33)

Merry Gentry-

Kelathe Darlane (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=92230&postcount=41)

Kris-

Vasco de Bertram & Alexis (Alex) Ebenezer (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=92315&postcount=48)

Totenglaut-

Ullaryia Fable (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=92333&postcount=54)

Humans:
Alexandria (Ace) Ruthaford
Alexis (Alex) Ebenezer

Hunters:
Kenji Haru
Crevan Kaneda
Ullaryia Fable

Black wings:
Kiyo Dustren
Karasu Mistugane
Kelathe Darlane
Vasco de Bertram

White wings:
Ren Ueyo

nonangelic92
12-22-2009, 07:43 PM
I hope this is okay.

Name: Alexandria (Ace) Ruthaford

Character Status: human

Appearance: http://24hourstomidnight.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/michelle-rodriguez-lost1.jpg

Personality: Ace loves to have fun, even though she looks like a badass biker about to have fun. She is witty and sarcastic and takes no shit from anyone, no matter if the person's got a gun aimed at her. She uses her anger to get her past rough times and also to kick the living crap outta someone.

Lerouge
12-22-2009, 07:50 PM
That is just fine. Welcome.

nonangelic92
12-22-2009, 07:53 PM
Coolness yay. Thank you. I would have been a white angel, but I decided to help the winged ones to fight the hunters. so yeah XD

Lerouge
12-22-2009, 07:59 PM
Haha yes I understand. Time to post my character as well I guess... (History is not required but I just felt I should add it)

Name (obviously): Kenji Haru

Gender (make it either male or female): Male

Character Status (white-wing, black-wing, hunter, or regular person): Hunter

Appearance: Kenji is a regular teenage boy to most by appearance, with short black hair falling from his head and over his face giving his dark brown eyes shade fro m the morning sun. He's body is rather skinny for boys his age, but stands at an impressive 6'1''. His clothing usually entails anything that he seems to find at the time, well his daytime clothing at least. His usual appearance is jeans, regular white tennis shoes, and a green tshirt.

By night, Kenji becomes a hunter of the angels of light and darkness. A voice seeking for an answer to the wings, craving a spot among those that aren't limited by regular men. He wears dark pants along with a matching t-shirt. His waist is tied with a large brown belt with different pouches attached at the sides of it holding his various weapons, along with his phone, keys, etc.

Weapon/Equipment: His weapons are for the most part his fists since he is out to capture the angels and not kill them. Among his few weapons is a small dagger, smoke bombs, and a rope.

Powers: Umm N/A

History/Personality: As a small boy, Kenji found that his childhood friend was not like the other boys in the class. He would hide from the outside world a lot, rarely showed emotion, and kept his true feelings hidden. Everytime he questioned this boy, he was told it was nothing to worry and that he should mind his own business, he didn't listen. Just hearing those words made his curiosity grow to a whole new levels and he began trying to spend the night at the boys house and find out the secret. One night his desire was granted as he couldn't sleep and he climbed onto his roof to do some star gazing. His eyes stared at the night sky admiring the lights of the moon when he saw a figure fly by.

He watched it moving through the sky as a majestic bird breaking through the wind showing the power of it's mighty wings. His jaw dropped in awe as he watched the figure before noticing that it wasn't like any bird he had ever seen. He shape looked almost human and slowly he began climbing down from the roof onto the grass below watching the figure carefully. Then it started flying toward the ground with amazing speed and headed for the area that Kenji was hiding. He thought at first he was about to be attacked until it landed on the sidewalk nearby. Quietly, he watched as the figure walked into the streetlamp and revealed its face, his childhood friend stood before him.

After that day, he studied endlessly and read whatever he could finding the solution for the magical flying boy. Day after day he spent his evenings in the library searching for an answer until he came upon on, a book telling tales of humans with wings, creatures of light, of angels. He slowly began transforming from a regular boy to a hunter trying to find the secret of these winged angels. Looking for a way to become like them and to be able to soar through the sky without limitations like they do. He wishes to be an angel, a creature of the gods something normal man only achieve in their wildest dreams and fantasies. He shall control this power and make it his, became a heavenly being on this planet.

Although he is a hunter of angels, Kenji is rather a split-personality individual since he attempts to balance his life as a regular teenage boy as well as a researcher and slayer. As a student he is the popular one, always the center of the crowd, and the straight A kid who is amazingly lazy in class. He can be found skipping class, sleeping, and pulling pranks while making top marks in all of his exams. His stress usually gets the best of him, causing him to collapse at night from exhaustion or sleep for the entire day at school. He pretends he is a kid trying to become a top student in college, while he is trying to be much more than that.

nonangelic92
12-22-2009, 08:02 PM
very nice but your one of them, so we must be enemies

Lerouge
12-22-2009, 08:03 PM
Yes, yes we are :D

Security of Mem
12-22-2009, 08:04 PM
This looks interesting.

What are you looking for in a character?

What characters are you looking for?

Lerouge
12-22-2009, 08:06 PM
You're character can be anything you would like. We still need at least one Winglet, but you can be a hunter/normal person/etc. if you like.

Security of Mem
12-22-2009, 08:25 PM
I think I'll go angel.

Are there any differences between white wing and black wing personalities?

Would a Crow or a Raven work?

I want to make a black wing person with feathers, but to make them wear this outfit that makes them look like a bird.

nonangelic92
12-22-2009, 08:27 PM
oh Mem you cant be Me I'm the only me here lol jk

Lerouge
12-22-2009, 08:27 PM
Personality wise it depends on the character and how you wish to portray them. I personally imagined a black wing being more bitter since they are viewed as a more evil being while white wings are less so. Also you can hide your wings if you would like and have them appear only when say your emotions are running high, high stress positions, etc. Winglets can live as normal person people completely if they so wish.

Security of Mem
12-22-2009, 08:32 PM
I think I'll go angel.

Are there any differences between white wing and black wing personalities?

Would a Crow or a Raven work?

I want to make a black wing person with feathers, but to make them wear this outfit that makes them look like a bird.

Bird. Raven, Crow, etc.

Lerouge
12-22-2009, 08:34 PM
The Raven/Crow thing is just fine.

Security of Mem
12-22-2009, 08:36 PM
Yeah! Okay...let me think of character.

Lerouge
12-22-2009, 08:46 PM
Okay take your time.

Kris
12-22-2009, 09:14 PM
wow, I'm moved.

I briefly read into it so I don't know the full details yet, but I'm seriously considering it.

Lerouge
12-22-2009, 09:28 PM
Look forward to your application then Kris.

Merry
12-23-2009, 07:32 PM
I'm in... and I'm black winged... I'll work on a char ASAP!

Security of Mem
12-23-2009, 07:43 PM
Is it possible to have two characters?

Lerouge
12-23-2009, 08:28 PM
Yes as long as you are able to play both of them play as many as you would like.

Kiyo
12-23-2009, 08:29 PM
So excited to be doing this RP again... x3 Knowing me, I probably forgot some important stuff, so don't be surprised if this thing is prone to future edits...

Also, if we need more hunters or humans or anything, I'm willing to make another character.

Name: Kiyo Dustren

Character Status: Black-wing

Appearance: Kiyo is naturally very attractive, although she's known to be modest about it. Even with a smallish frame, she has rather well toned muscles, and nice curves. She’s 5’7” and weighs in about 125 lbs. She doesn’t exactly have a pale complexion, but isn’t incredibly tanned either. Her half Asian eyes have very strange colors: her right is silver and the left gold. Her straight, shoulder-length black hair is usually untidy, yet her fringe somehow manages to not shield her vision. On her right upper arm, she has a tattoo of the Japanese kanji for ‘color’ (色). Her wings, when revealed, are black and feathery, similar to a raven’s. When it comes to clothing, Kiyo is usually in loose, comfortable clothes, which she often attributes to growing up around boys. For accessories, she always wears her lapis lazuli necklace and small, silver hoop earrings on her earlobes. It's also common to see her with headphones either around her neck or on her ears.

Weapon/Equipment: N/A

Powers: Kiyo has the ability to blend in with shadows and manipulate them to an extent, just like most black-wings. She’s also known to be very stealthy, even when not in hiding. She’s most active and productive at night, which can be a pain when she has to attend college in mornings and afternoons. In addition, she has the ability to control heat and fire, although she needs a pre-existing fire to manipulate it into something greater. Because of this, she always carries around a lighter, just in case.

Personality: Kiyo is the perfect mix of her two siblings: she has the laid back attitude and sarcastic sense of humor of her oldest brother Kaien, and the depth and situational seriousness of her second eldest brother Fell. She’s incredibly blunt and honest, which can either lead to many laughs or people chasing after her in a romantic sense. Despite her carefree attitude, she’s actually very perceptive, intelligent and calculating, and is a deep thinker. She is constantly analyzing people and things around her, and is highly empathetic and sensitive to the feelings of others and social cues, even if she doesn’t actively display it. Most would be shocked to know how much she actually cares about people, even others that she doesn’t really know. Furthermore, she’s known to be extremely rational and level headed; very few things visibly faze her, but those certain pet peeves, as well as work overload, can drive her absolutely crazy.

Lerouge
12-23-2009, 08:30 PM
ACCEPTED! Are you going to play Crevas too?

Kiyo
12-23-2009, 08:34 PM
Sure, I can if you need more hunters. ;D He was fuuuun.

Lerouge
12-23-2009, 08:37 PM
Well it could be nice for lazy post recycling... you know how lazy I am.

Kiyo
12-23-2009, 08:45 PM
Well, in that case...

Name: Crevan Kaneda

Character Status: Hunter

Appearance:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/dustren/crevangunslinger.jpg
I know his hair is a little bright, hush. I was too lazy to get the appropriate red-orange color... :/ I thought this was close enough.

Weapon/Equipment: .44 Magnum Colt Anaconda revolver, Mark XIX .357 Magnum Desert Eagle, Tantou dagger with a 8 inch blade, Gunner's Stiletto

Powers: N/A

Personality: In recent years, Crevan has become numb to most emotions; that is, other than vengeance or passion when it comes to weaponry and violence. He was always a bit of a tough guy, not really revealing much emotion unless around his twin sister, Mibu. In that case, he'd at least be a little sarcastic, but he clearly had a soft spot for her. When she was killed by a renegade winglet, however, he became infuriated and retreated to his own living quarters for what seemed like months. When he reemerged, he was much colder and abandoned any friends he had to sharpen his skills with guns and blades. He's short-tempered and quick to act, able to utilize his fast judgement and intelligence to find the best and swiftest way to get the job done. He is definitely one of the top gunslingers in his profession, as he's smart and quite a tactician. He makes a living as a mercenary-for-hire, though if he sees an angel he will take the time to annihilate them. Ever since the incident with Mibu, he has hated them and thought of them as abominations, as freaks of nature and beings that shouldn't exist. A combination of his close-mindedness and thirst for revenge led him to become a hunter.

Security of Mem
12-23-2009, 09:01 PM
Yes as long as you are able to play both of them play as many as you would like.

Is there any rule that says that I can only play one wing and one human?

Or can I play two wings?

Lerouge
12-23-2009, 09:07 PM
You can play two wings just make their interaction with each other limited so you aren't basically RPing with yourself.

Security of Mem
12-23-2009, 09:11 PM
Okay, well they weren't going to be together at all.

Lerouge
12-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Then you are good. Once you, Kris, and Merry get profiles up we can start :D

Security of Mem
12-23-2009, 09:23 PM
Why is this in the Mature section if it is Pg 13? That's been a curiosity of mine.

Name: Last Name- Mistugane First Name- Karasu[Means Crow/Raven]

Character Status: Black Wing

Appearance: http://i50.tinypic.com/huljc9.jpg

He doesn't have the bandages on his eyes. He has albino eyes that are a piercing red. His skin is much lighter and he only has one black wing. He lost the other when a hunter tried to capture and murder him. He makes up for this by wearing something like a black poncho. He learned how to somewhat glide with the poncho. Instead he looks like a big flying raven, as he wears a Raven mask with red ruby eyes. He's thin and handsome. He usually wears under his poncho a black button dress shirt. Black slacks and black loafers.

Powers: Feather Blazer- He attacks with sharp black wings. He can throw them or turn them into a fury of black wing tornado cutting his enemies. So Feathered Knives.

Personality: Despite being a black wing, Karasu is surprisingly kind and gentle. He's calm and doesn't talk much. He tends to be rather weary of people. And can be at times a cynic to what their motives are about. Despite this Karasu tends to be gentle. He always seems swarming with birds though. He spends his time watching rather then getting into the group. He fond of birds. And he is fond of kind people.

Lerouge
12-23-2009, 09:32 PM
Well there is a chance of excessive violence, blood, fighting... well I hope there is plenty of that so I wasn't sure where to put it. But since there isn't really any sexual content I didn't think a higher rating than 13 would be needed

Security of Mem
12-23-2009, 09:43 PM
Name: Last Name- Ueyo First Name- Ren

Character Status: White Wing

Appearance: http://i48.tinypic.com/zl83f6.jpg

He wears a white sweater with black corduroy pants. With cute little white wings. He has blueish purple hair and fair peachy skin. He's small around 4'8" and seems to look much like a doll. He seems a little off and somewhat creepy at times with a charming smile.

Powers: Divine Spider- Has the ability to form magical wires from his hand. Used to choke and slice his enemies. Generally small, thin, and hard to see.

Personality: Despite being a white wing he's completely the opposite of most white wings. He's smart, intelligent and charming. He is also a liar. He's cold manipulative. And uses all the bonuses of his superficial charm in a way to manipulate on his side. He's known for weaving untrue stories and he doesn't seem to have any regret for it. He feels no guilt for what he does. And he hs no care for people. Disposable pawns for him to play with.

Lerouge
12-23-2009, 09:51 PM
Accepted. The White Wing is creepy...

Security of Mem
12-23-2009, 09:52 PM
Woohoo, the point was for the white wing to be creepy.

Lerouge
12-25-2009, 09:24 PM
Okay just waiting on Merry and Kris' profile then we will start. Keep a look out for the IC in the next couple days.

Kris
12-25-2009, 09:46 PM
Okay I've read into it. What kind of char do you need?

Lerouge
12-25-2009, 10:03 PM
Anything you would like. We are currently at 3 Winglets/2 Hunters/1 Human so take whatever you would like to play

Kris
12-25-2009, 10:43 PM
Sure you don't need something specific? I'm kinda having hard time thinking of a right idea for a char :/

Lerouge
12-25-2009, 10:44 PM
Nope I don't want to force people to play certain types of characters, it kills the fun imo.

Merry
12-26-2009, 07:07 PM
Name : Kelathe Darlane

Character Status :black-wing

Kelathe is about 5.9” tall, dark shoulder length hair, usually in a braid.
She has been alone for most of her life. When her family realized she had been born with black wings they were afraid of what would happen to them. They were poor and had nothing and feared what the other humans would do to them, so they dropped her off at a homeless shelter a few cities away. The woman that ran the shelter did her best and gave her a home, but not much else. She kept her fed, and hidden. Kelathe grew up alone. Because of her wings, she was home schooled with other homeless children in the shelter.

Once she reached puberty, she realized she had power. She could hide in the tiniest of shadows, becoming almost invisible if she wished. She could manipulate fire, creating it with a mere thought and extinguishing it just as quickly. She has only lately found that she can manipulate air to a certain degree, causing a little puff of a breeze, to an almost pushing force. As a teen she would sneak out at night and run though the shadows, stealing, finding others like herself, causing mischief whenever possible. Without any positive guidance in her life Kelathe has grown up in the dark slums of the city. When her mother found a stash of stolen jewelry and cash in her room, she flipped out and tried to grab her by the neck, Kelathe grew so angry, she pushed a force of air so powerful it caused the woman to be blasted partially into the wall, almost killing her. She left the shelter and her life there and hasn’t looked back.

Personality : Kelathe is strong willed and very independent. A loner who doesn’t trust people easily. Not much scares her, having spent most of her life alone in dark alleys and in hiding she is comfortable with the darker side of existence. She will do whatever she needs to in order to get her way. Lie, cheat, steal. She is quick and smart knows how to manipulate people to get what she wants.

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww298/merryg/12006410.jpg

Kris
12-26-2009, 08:16 PM
Can't a char be older then 23?

Lerouge
12-26-2009, 09:18 PM
Oh I didn't see you ask me this in here... I would prefer them closer to each other for romance and stuff, but if you want it is fine with me.

Merry
12-26-2009, 09:36 PM
is my char ok? too much? more? *waits patiently*

Lerouge
12-26-2009, 09:38 PM
OH! you are accepted totally forgot to say it. We will be starting as soon as we get the final profile we have a good number of people and I'm anxious to get going :D

Totenglaut
12-26-2009, 10:01 PM
Hey, Lerouge? You got spot for one more?
I was thinking about making an winged hunter since it looks like you only have two at the moment.

Lerouge
12-26-2009, 10:20 PM
That would be great!

Kris
12-26-2009, 10:34 PM
Name: Vasco de Bertram

Character Status: Black-wings

Appearance:
http://fireemblemblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/naesala.jpg

Vasco is a well build man and rather tall, about 1.90cm. Because of his abnormal body structure, he weight less then normal man his age because of his bones build, which enable him to fly.

His face is long and narrow, has a vulture type of nose, long ears and narrowed long blue eyes with a rather thin black eyebrows. His long dark black hair reaches below his shoulders line and always picked up. His whole facial expression usually shows cold and apathy.

He tends to hide his wings and thanks to his persona it's quite easy for him to do so. His wings are like a bird, and they are rather big and large, even for one of his type.

Powers: He can hear better then most humans and has great vision at night. He is capable of merging in a dark area, making himself invisible to someone who is not trained enough to look, but he can't actully make himself fully dissappear in dark areas. Lately he discovered that he can increase or decrease flames that are already lighten, but that control is limited and doesn't always work.

Personality: Vasco is the type of guy who gets bored easly and he makes all of crazy stuff to rid himself of that feeling. He is a women killer but has a weak spot for Alexis. He is a fine manipulator and he can't accept the idea of him not getting what he wants. He dislikes fighting and appreciates wisdom and wit. He tends to keep to himself and while in battle he can wear a perfect poker face.

Name: Alexis (Alex for short) Ebenezer

Character Status: human (Normal)

Appearance:

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2568/charv.png

Personality: She is very mature for a woman her age and sometimes acts a bit like a mother. She is rational and caring, the type of person to smile whenever she can, but will know when to set the limits.

nonangelic92
12-26-2009, 10:40 PM
Kris can I say Vasco is hot!!

Kris
12-26-2009, 10:41 PM
Kris can I say Vasco is hot!!

Yes you can!! ^___^

That's why I picked him @_@ *heart*

nonangelic92
12-26-2009, 10:41 PM
lol cool cool

Lerouge
12-26-2009, 10:47 PM
Ok I'm going to make the IC now so people can start posting~

nonangelic92
12-26-2009, 10:49 PM
Yay! Lerouge I love you

Totenglaut
12-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Name: Ullaryia Fable

Character Status (white-wing, black-wing, hunter, or regular person): Hunter

Appearance: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b238/Chibifreaklady/hunter.jpg

Weapon/Equipment: her favorite would be the whip in the picture as it causes the most pain but doesn't kill quickly, a close second would be her saber and longsword she uses no modern weapons because she believes it kills the winged-people too quickly

Powers: none.

Personality: Ullaryia is sadistic and cruel. But you would never know it looking at her in normal society. In fact among normal people Ullaryia is quite accomodating and polite. Once she starts hunting Winged People though her true dark-side really comes out. Pain is a means to an end to her. But an enjoyable means and she loves inflicting it on others. The more pain she can cause without causing death the better. Though she herself is named after the angel Uriel Ullayria hates all winged beings. In fact she might just be jealous of them. The way she ravenously hunts down and tries to hurt them is some form a punishment in Ullayria's mind. Outside her hunting she seems calm and kind. This is not fake in fact it is just as genuine as her sadistic side which makes it all the more scare.

Kris
12-26-2009, 10:53 PM
Hi Lerouge can you copy-paste this and post it in the first post of the OOC, so we will have easy way to access the profiles and the links to it? (you can quote this post to get the links too)

Character profile

nonangelic92-

Alexandria (Ace) Ruthaford (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=87169&postcount=2)

Lerouge-

Kenji Haru (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=87196&postcount=5)

Kiyo-

Kiyo Dustren (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=89756&postcount=22)

Crevan Kaneda (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=89824&postcount=26)

Security of Mem-

Karasu Mistugane (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=89937&postcount=31)

Ren Ueyo (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=89977&postcount=33)

Merry Gentry-

Kelathe Darlane (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=92230&postcount=41)

Kris-

Vasco de Bertram & Alexis (Alex) Ebenezer (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=92315&postcount=48)

Totenglaut-

Ullaryia Fable (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=92333&postcount=54)

Lerouge
12-26-2009, 10:55 PM
I will and thank you for making that, it is very useful and nice of you to do.

Kris
12-26-2009, 10:56 PM
I will and thank you for making that, it is very useful and nice of you to do.

sure thing ;)

Lerouge
12-26-2009, 11:06 PM
IC is now up!

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=92347#post92347

Security of Mem
12-26-2009, 11:42 PM
Yeah!

Kris
12-26-2009, 11:47 PM
Another note to myself:

Humans:
Alexandria (Ace) Ruthaford
Alexis (Alex) Ebenezer

Hunters:
Kenji Haru
Crevan Kaneda
Ullaryia Fable

Black wings:
Kiyo Dustren
Karasu Mistugane
Kelathe Darlane
Vasco de Bertram

White wings:
Ren Ueyo

Will make a post later on :)

Lerouge
12-26-2009, 11:54 PM
Added to first post. I should just let Kris be in charge, so much more organized than I am.

Kris
12-27-2009, 01:24 AM
It's actully since I am so lazy to look up for all the stuff that makes me to just put it in one part everytime ^^"

Security of Mem
12-27-2009, 01:58 AM
I'm thinking of a post.

Merry
12-27-2009, 01:58 AM
:lol: excellent idea though Kris... I hate clicking thru pages trying to "find" people..the list is perfect! thank you for doing that :)

Security of Mem
12-27-2009, 02:13 AM
Yeah I made my post.

Kiyo
12-27-2009, 06:37 AM
Finally got my post up. Guh, can never escape those walls-of-text...

Hee, I'm practically wiggling I'm so psyched to do this RP again. I've missed Kiyo and Crevs... <3

Security of Mem
12-27-2009, 06:43 AM
Welcome to the angels.

nonangelic92
12-27-2009, 06:52 AM
I know I cant wait til this thing really gets going.

Kris
12-27-2009, 10:13 AM
wow guys are you fast @_@

amm... I'll post soon enough >.>"

Lerouge
12-27-2009, 04:23 PM
Gosh Kiyo I've missed rping with you, forgot how much I liked your posting style. Is Crevas going to be hunting the same winglet as me or no? No hurries Kris post whenever you can.

Totenglaut
12-27-2009, 04:23 PM
my post actually gave me nightmares last night....
how bad is it when you are scared by your own creation?

Lerouge
12-27-2009, 04:33 PM
Haha and the roleplay has only just begun... What are you gonna do when the fighting and stuff starts?

Totenglaut
12-27-2009, 04:44 PM
Have more nightmares and keep on being sadistic as I usually do.
Ullaryia is pretty much the same as some of my favorite characters. I enjoy screwed-up-ness

Kiyo
12-27-2009, 06:43 PM
Gosh Kiyo I've missed rping with you, forgot how much I liked your posting style. Is Crevas going to be hunting the same winglet as me or no?

Aww! Thank you, lovey. x3 And, I'm not entirely sure at this point. I think he's just going to wing it (pardon the horrible, HORRIBLE pun). We'll see where the wind blows him.

Lerouge
12-27-2009, 06:45 PM
*facepalm* Okay that is fine... we are overdue for an epic Kenji vs. Crevas fight though!

Edit: Gah I want to make my next post already...

Security of Mem
12-27-2009, 07:00 PM
This is going to be fun.

Now, should I er acknowledge you Toten? Or will you be making an introduction?

Totenglaut
12-27-2009, 08:57 PM
Hmmm.
You can acknowledge her if you like. Beware that will only make her angrier though :3 (I like my Ullie angry)

Security of Mem
12-27-2009, 10:08 PM
Well keep in mind, unwanted guest make Ren angry.

Totenglaut
12-28-2009, 07:01 PM
Then it's even ^^

Security of Mem
12-28-2009, 07:06 PM
Then it's even ^^

lol!

I guess so.

Kris
12-28-2009, 07:14 PM
I know it takes me a bit of time, but trust me you gonna love what I have instore. It took about 2 days to fully think of what I want to write. Please wait for me :D

(I'm so in love with myself for the ideas I have ahead)

Kiyo
12-29-2009, 08:46 AM
Lame filler post is laaame. Uuuugh.

At least I got some creepy Crevan action in there. >> I wanted to do more with it, but I guess I'm not in the proper mood to write right now...

Lerouge
12-29-2009, 06:59 PM
I'll post in a bit Kiyo, I'm going to have Kenji see her from his car and I dunno... I'll think of something. Tell me if you have an idea!

Kiyo
12-30-2009, 09:57 PM
I'll post in a bit Kiyo, I'm going to have Kenji see her from his car and I dunno... I'll think of something. Tell me if you have an idea!

At this point, I don't. :/

Vivi
01-03-2010, 03:46 AM
Is there still room for another white-wing?

Lerouge
01-03-2010, 05:44 AM
Yes. Make your profile whenever.

Kiyo
01-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Finally found the time to post. Sorry for the wait. xx

Stilted
01-08-2010, 12:56 PM
I noticed that the black to white ratio is strange. I hope this lass can fit into the story, kind of nervous since I’m technically a newbie here.

Name: Ester Cooper

Character Status: white-wing

Appearance: For someone with wings, Ester has the kind of look that makes someone easy to blend into a crowd with. Ester stands at 5’10” and although fit, is quite lanky with hands fitting of a pianist even. Her dark hair is tied back in pony tail, showcasing a long, black face that with ears and a nose that notably follow the same pattern.

Her wings resemble that of a kite, despite white feathers and adequate size. Interestingly, they are invariably covered with small, but visible amounts of mold.

Powers: the power’s of the white-winged are derived from light, which is especially true of Ester. In addition to eliminating coloration as standard, when in sunlight she can be obscured from sight, with the distortions of her presence similar in appearance to those caused on hot day. While the average Joe might be fooled as long as there is no excessive movement such as running, a hunter familiar with black-wings would probably be wise to such a trick.

Ester’s power also extends to the earth, though her natural power only covers fungi and funguslike protist, and although it is possible for her to use these powers at night, the extra required concentration makes her an easy target. Her will alone can provide nutrients for those in their presence, and she can will and wield a species’ properties in exaggerated form when she knows she is around it. (Example: feeding off of dead wood is common for her. And heck, it’s even possible for her to suck someone dry, the problem is just keeping them down long enough.)

Personality: Possibly because of awareness of what can blow her cover, she tries to appear stoic, logical and mature and thus has her shares of avoidance strategies. She is usually blunt, and often sarcastic or sardonic, though rarely outright rude. However, of course, the composure of this ice queen is in no way unbreakable; the best known methods of defrosting are sappy stories and baskets of kittens.

History: She was born into a loving family, and parents that just so happened to be comic fans, so their supernatural child -which they called a tengu- was quite the blessing. And they were genre savvy enough to realize that exposure of their child’s wings to the public would be a disaster. Probably one of their only real faults as parents was the constant, eerie pressure to their daughter to get into law enforcement. An irony in this could be that she gained a reputation as a bully in her childhood despite being homeschooled. However, a decent psychiatrist did the trick for her narcissism.

Unfortunately, the more personable Ester became the more boredom was evident, and as a result she became spiritual and a collector like her parents. The feeling that one is destined for a higher purpose is natural in first place without the augmentation of having wings. This was somewhat ailed when she started college, mostly online.

Her path of study was art, though her attentions eventually diverted to the checkout boy at her favorite shop, Ralph. Well, him and a med student, but that was short lived. Fluffy, sweet, quirky, Ralph even had plans of opening his own shop with her. Most importantly, he let her crash at his apartment. What with pleasures of the flesh and all that, the woman’s secrets slip, but Ralph’s lips were sealed.

But everything comes to end; the mark of this particular one was Ester’s first encounter with a hunter. Allegedly, a car accident in her Gremlin was the reason that she ended up with a broken leg and a surgically reattached hand - an old friend owed her- at the end of the day. It was her first kill, and disposal of body’s majority was both easy and nutritious. Communication ceased between the couple and Ester continued with her studies, bouncing between relatives’ houses. She is currently looking for a sanctuary, and maybe even a job.

Lerouge
01-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Perfect :D You are in.

nonangelic92
01-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Rouge, darling, you gotta tell Mem to post cause I cant do anything til he posts.

Security of Mem
01-08-2010, 10:44 PM
Rouge, darling, you gotta tell Mem to post cause I cant do anything til he posts.

Sorry about that.

Edit: Uh Toten's character was er hunting my character. Ren. And so Ren is now talking to Toten's character.
That's information you might have missed.

nonangelic92
01-09-2010, 12:01 AM
okay wel I edited my post, sorry for the onfusion yall

Stilted
01-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Yeah, activity on weekends is going to be a rarity for me. Crappy intro-post is crappy.
Sorry the only hook in my IC post was a potential sighting by a hunter informer; I was nervous and just took the route of establishment.

Merry
01-21-2010, 02:53 AM
*bump, bump, bump*

Kiyo
01-22-2010, 11:32 PM
Sorry for the massively long wait. D: I just started working and got caught up in it... go crappy post go!

Merry
02-06-2010, 03:18 AM
*bump - bump - bump* come back!