PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Spirit (Levias and nonangelic92) IC [PG-16]

Levias
12-23-2009, 03:55 AM
A teen with black hair stood above a small headstone. Rain poured down onto his silky-thin locks that coverred his face in a wall of darkness. Nothing penetrated it. It kept everyone else's worries at bay, and his own at sea.

Setting a small bud of a flower onto the stone, he began to walk awaym the evening sun behind the rainclouds made the sky a distinct dark-gray. Few people were inside the area where the teen walked out. a few were gathered over a hole, shimpering and shiverring, all wearing black. As he left, he looked back at the entrance sign. Maple Cemetary...

nonangelic92
12-23-2009, 04:06 AM
Laya lied on her bed, with her dog, Creature, laying near her side, while she talked on the phone to her best friend Cierra. There where alot of "I know", "yeahs" and Oh my god, no way" coming from Laya's mouth. "Okay Cierra I'll meet you outside in about 15 mintues. Okay, Bye." Laya turned towards Creature, "Guess what, Creaty, Cierra got Tommy Higgins to join our group movie night isn't that awesome."

Laya walked into her closet, and about 10 minutes laster came out dressed in a black top with a purple mini jacket over it and blue jeans, and heels. "So how do I look?" she asked her dog. He barked and she smiled, "Good." She heard a horn blare, "Well gota go, bye boy." she patted the dogs head and went out to meet with Cierra.

ONce hitting Cierra's car, she was hit with loud rap music playing, she quickly tuened that off. Cierra gave her a strange look, "Your so weird, laya. Your the only person I know who don't like rap." Cierra said to Laya. "Well thank you, and besides even though I don't like rap, you still love me like a sister." Laya said. Cierra shugged, "Yeah true." Cierra pulled into the movie theater parking lot, and locked the doors after they both got out. "Let's go meet the rest of the gang." Cierra said heading towards the theater.

Levias
12-23-2009, 02:18 PM
The black haired teen pulled an old CD Player and a headset from the inside of his coat. He pulled the Headset on, and began listening to the song Would it Matter, buy Skillet. The soft beginning took to his ears as he walked through the town. Lights of cars passed as Levias sung the lyrics softly.

If I wasnt here tomorrow would anybody care
If my time was up I'd wanna know
You were happy I was there

If I wasnt here tomorrow would anyone lose sleep
If I wasnt hard and hollow
Then maybe you would miss me

He looked up and continued walking. The rain staining his face with streaks of the skies tears. His own mixed with them. His hair fell over his face, with wetness mixed into the thin strands.

When he got into the commercaial district of town, he passed by an alleyway. He stopped, and turned, looking back in. Yellow eyes with slits looked back at him. "Come here..." He said.

The eyes gave a gleam of joy, and the creature jumped up to him. The wolf was black with grey areas on his paws and around his face. The teen rubbed his hand against the wolf, and smiled softly. "Go back home...I'll be there soon..." He commanded. The intelligent canine nodded and went back into the alley, disappearing in the shadows of the night.

Now, he was walking past the movie theater. a group of people was wakling towards him, chatting animatedly. One girl was smiling all the while,a nd she too was talking. They seemed to be discussing what movie they were going to see. The girl was straight in front of him, and he expected her to move. Too bad... He thought as he walked right into her, causing her to fall over, and him to stumble back.

nonangelic92
12-23-2009, 07:19 PM
Laya looked stunned as she sat in a puddle of water, thanks to someone walking right into her, causing her to fall back into the puddle. Cierra helped her up and gave her a jacket to cover her bottom with. Laya turned towards the person that bumped into them, "Thanks alot for getting my clothes wet." Laya said the the guy.

Levias
12-23-2009, 08:07 PM
The teen looked at her, then to her glaring friends. He stood taller than every one of them, by at least an inch. His hair coverred his eyes from their view. "It wasn't my fault that you didn't move. You were too busy talking your fucking mouths off to notice me..." He said coldly, walking through them, shoving his shoulders against theirs

nonangelic92
12-24-2009, 03:20 AM
Laya looked at the guy with hurt in her eyes, " Well sorry, but if you noticed us, then maybe you should have walked around us, instead of through us." she said in a very sarcastic voice. Laya turned towards Cierra, "Let's go before that guy has any more rude comments to say." Laya walked with Cierra arm in arm into the theater, forgetting the rude guy instantly.

Levias
12-24-2009, 12:10 PM
The teen looked back once, before he kept walking. He shoved his hands into his pockets, and felt the rain begin to pour faster. It pounded against his black trench coat that wrapped him in a veil of darkness. His head faced thesidewalk that led to the poverty-filled area in town.

A few more blocks later, and he was inside the ghetto. He saw some of his acquaintances that he respected and vice-versa. He nodded in acknowledgement, and they did the same. No one wanted to mess with this dark teen, not even the gangs.

He continued his walk into the depths of the lower class area, and got to the very end of it, where the outskirts of the town were. There was an old building that looked like it was falling apart, and a couple of smaller houses. The teen walked into one of the smaller houses, and on the door was a carved in name. Levias

Levias put his coat along one of his few pieces of furniture. It was his wooden work chair, which he used for eating and hanging. He walked over to the refridgerator, which he had gotten as a gift from one of his acquaintances. He would never consider anyone a friend, that is why they are only acquaintances.

He ran his hand through his mop of hair, and shook his head to get rid of some of the liquid. He walked over to the couch, and picked a backpack up from it, and a hoodie. The hoodie was black (naturally) with a grey design of a dragon across both sides of the front. The hood coverred his already hair-coverred eyes. He looked at his old watch, and nodded.

9:15

Levias walked out of the poor district, many people had already left from the streets to go to their houses. He kept walking into the urban area, where all of the commercial business' were. When there, he took a sharp turn into an alley, and began to scale a fire escape.

Once at the roof of the building, he began running in his combat boots, and jumped from roof to roof, sometimes grabbing onto the ladge it it was too far. He winced whenever his body hit the cement that was used in these smaller office-buildings. Suddenly, he stopped, and looked down into an alley.

Five homeless men and women (he couldn't tell from his angle) were sitting around a small fire. Levias reached into teh pack and pulled out a package He ran, jumped, and dropped the package over them. It landed with a softened thud. Levias didn't even stay to tell them 'Merry Christmas'. He was too bussy tonight.

nonangelic92
12-24-2009, 11:35 PM
Laya walked out of the movie theater 2 hours later with Cierra right by her side. "Well that was a complete waste of money, zombie babies may sound interesting but totally not." Cierra said as Laya opened up the driver side door. Laya laughed, "Yeah toally, but did you see how Tommy was looking at me, it felt so awesome." Cierre started the car as Laya fastened her seat belt. "Yeah but remember he's still going out with Brandi the school slut I mean cheerleader." Cierra smiled evily.

They both burst out laughing. "Yeah Yeah, well what now? I still have a few hours to kill til my curfew kicks in." Laya asked Cierra. "Why do you have a curfew anyways? Your parents aren't really around to set you one and well Zed, you know the greatest drummer in school, is havin a party tonight. You wanna go?" Laya looked at Cierra, "Well because if I set myself one it makes me feel like my parents sorta do care, and let's go to Zed's. How wild c an his parties be?" Laya said.

Levias
12-25-2009, 09:49 AM
Levias jumped over a particularly wide alley. He grunted as he rolled in a landing. He had dropped off half of the gifts for tonight. There was music blaring somewhere nearby, and it sounded like a party. He held another gift over an alleyway with a coughing homeless inside of it, crouching inside of a box to be coverred from the now slightly snowing stars. Levias looked up. This would make things difficult.

He lept over another large alley, and tried to run, but tripped up with the snow that melts and becomes ice and sleet. He sighed. This is going to be a very long night... He thought, jumping across the other ledge. Now there was a small bruise on his cheek. As he walked across the next roof, he rubbed it with some snow-water he gathered up. He felt the muscles tighten, and instant relief spread over him.

The next alley was dimly lit from a fire, and the residents were waiting for him, having seen him before. "Shadow, nice to see you again!" One yelled up, smiling. Levias nodded, offering a small smile. He dropped two packages into that alley. He was getting closer to the party, and he saw a girl leaving, and going to take some kind of shortcut. Shit... He thought, noticing it was the girl from earlier. She was wakling towards an alleyway that Levias particularly avoided at all costs. The gangster's alleyway. They wre waiting for her, hiding their knives and bats.

Levias jumped down to the fire escape below him, and jumped the rest of the way down. He landed on one knee, with one hand touching the ground. He stood, and shook some snow off of himself. She was getting closer to it. He stopped and waited for it to happen

nonangelic92
12-25-2009, 10:33 AM
Laya walked down the alleyway, feeling a little bit creeped out. Stupid Cierra getting drunk and then driving off with some random guy just for a little TLC Laya thought. Laya saw a few guys in the alleyway, all of them looking tough and mean. One of them called out "Hey hunny why don't you come over next to me and give me some sugar" A few of the guys laughed. "Please I don't want any trouble, I just wanna go home." The guy who seemed to be the leader talked, "Well all you gotta do is pay the price and we'll let you go home.....maybe."

Laya looked behind her to see a few more guys around. They started to enclose themselves around her, one of them grabbed her, and she screamed "Someone please someone anyone help me!" Someone hit her causing her lip to bleed. "Shut up you stupid bitch, you come into our territory and you gotta pay the price." one of them said as someone pulled a blade to cut her.

Levias
12-27-2009, 11:25 PM
One of the gangsters dropped suddenly, causing the rest to turn and look at him, There were two cat-like eyes glowing from the shadows behind the man. The leader took a step forward, and yelled furiously "What the hell are you doing you idiot?!"

The eyes blinked, and there was a rustle of movement. A leg coverred with black cargo pants striked out with almost invisible force, before it snapped back into the shadows. The leader fell, and gasped slightly at the force that was just put on his chest. He growled,a nd ran toawrds the shadows. He went in. Another rustle sounded, and there were no more glowing eyes. The leader fell out of the shadow, knocked out cold.

The others all paled, and ran, screaming. The eyes had again opened. Suddenly, a person walked out of the shadows. It was Levias. "You shouldn't be out at a time like this...Go home..." He said quietly, picking the leader's knife up, and flipping it back into the handle, before shoving it into his pocket, and looking up to her. His pack was currently srapped to his back like a backpack.

nonangelic92
12-28-2009, 12:01 AM
Laya looked up to see the guy from earlier tonight. Wow so he really ins't cold hearted after all she thought. "Thank you so so very much for comig to my rescue. Will you please walk me home, I don't any more of those filthy gang members coming back and decideding to take their revenge out on my?" she asked him with worry in her eyes. "If you do, I'll give you a some money, for helping me out."

Levias
12-28-2009, 04:40 AM
Levias twitched physically, his eyes looking her over. She seemed so afraid. He couldn't let her go home alone like that. But...The homeless people... He thought. He shook his head, and then nodded at her. "I don't need the money..." He said in his monotone voice, letting her lead the way to her home.

On the way there, Levias kept wondering how she ended up in that situation. He had swore that he saw a group with her earlier. "Why were you alone?"

nonangelic92
12-28-2009, 04:44 AM
Laya was suprised that he didn't take the money, usually people would take the money and think nothing of it, but this guy was different. She heard him ask the question and knew that he probably wouldn't like the answer. "Well my supposedly best friend got drunk at a party I was at and left with some random guy. And I knew noone else at the party, so I couldn't ask anyone to walk me home. And since I didn't drive here, I couldn'y exactly drive home." she said. Her teeth began to chatter, so she rubbed her arms with her hands, hoping to warm herself up.

Levias
12-31-2009, 03:37 AM
Levias listened intently, nodding along. "Anyone who does that to a friend is no friend at all...Why did you even go to the party then? Oh wait, it was a party, stupid question." He said. When her teeth began chattering, he instantly was filled with concern. He hated seeing people in pain or freezing. He took off his jacket, and put it on her shoulders, which was easy for him, since he was considerrably taller than her.

They kept walking down the streets with only the lights of half-working street-lamps to guide them. "Look, I'm sorry about running you over. I'm in a hurry tonight." He explained, purposefully not getting into waht he was doing.

nonangelic92
12-31-2009, 03:59 AM
Laya smiled when he made the party remark. She looked up at him when he placed her jacket on him, "Thank you.And its cool, noone was injured or killed." she laughed. "So whats your name, mine's Laya, and yes i know its sounds like the princess from Star Wars."

Levias
12-31-2009, 01:16 PM
Levias nodded. He hesitated physically again when she asked him for his name. "Just call me Shadow...That's what most people call me..." He said, before commenting on what she had said. "I've never actually seen Star Wars..." he admitted sheepishly. They continued walking until Laya stopped in front of a house, and turned back to him. Levias nodded and said "This must be your house. Wow. It's big..." He said, looking over the whole Victorian style house

nonangelic92
12-31-2009, 11:08 PM
Laya looked at him surpised when he said he's never seen Star Wars. She was sorta said when they got to her house already. "Yeah well this is what happens when your parents make a few good investments and then get great jobs. Would you like to come in, I'm sure there is some left over stew in the fridge or something that could warm your bones?" she asked, "Or whatever." She reached around in her purse and took out a fifty dollar bill, and pressed in tightly into Shadow's hand, "I know you said you didn't want any money, but I wouldn't feel right without giving you something that can be used for things you may need later."

Levias
01-01-2010, 01:45 AM
Levias (or Shadow, as she now knew him) hesitated physically, and his fingers twitched in an effort to get away from his hadn and grab the money. He shook his head at her offer, and finally gathered his pride and swallowed it, grabbing the money. "I'm sorry, I really am, you have shown me a kindness that I have not seen for a long time. I must leave. I have things to do. Thank you for the money though." He said, nodding,a dn offering a very small smile of thanks. He turned, waved two fingers, and ran up the next house, climbing the ledges to teh room, and disappearing into the night

nonangelic92
01-01-2010, 01:52 AM
Laya smiled and watched in amazement as he climbed the house next to hers and disappered. He is one strange young man but with a kindness in his heart. She went inside her house and warmed up. She was greeted by her dog, Creature and the maid, Rosy, who always felt like a mother to her. "HI Rosy, I know I'm home after hours but Cierra left me and then I met this kind hearted young man and he walked me home." she said all in a rush to Rosy. "I know child, I saw out the window." Rosy said. Laya smiled, "Well I'm going to bed now." she kissed Rosy on the cheek and run up to her room with Creture right behind her. After she changed into her pjs, she sat down at her vanity and began brushing her hair out while talking to her dog. "Oh Creature, the night was aweful at first. But then I met Shadow, thats the guy's name who walked me home, it turned wonderful. Well only for a moment." she said. She crawled into her bed and turned out the lights, with Creature by her side she fell asleep dreaming peacefully.

Levias
01-01-2010, 04:45 AM
Levais couldn't help but watch inside of the window of the girl named Laya. She was laying in bed when he looked in, she seemed to be talking. Even with his sensitive hearing, he couldn't hear her. He pulled his hood up and over his head, which made him blend into the night. Like this he honestly did feel like a shadow. He ran about the roof, and jumped to the next one. He couldn't look back to his past now, not after what he had done since then. He couldn't be that kid who wanted to be a superhero. He couldn't return to being an outcast, only because he still was.

After dropping all of his packages to the homeless, he ended up going to a Starbucks. He stood outside of the door, watching the snow fall slowly towards the surface of earth. He exhaled, and watched the frozen air puff out with his breath,a nd wakled into the store. He wakled up to teh counter, adn ordered a small Hot-Chocolate. He hadn't had one in years. He payed with teh fifty, and got the change of forty-six dollars and thirty-nine cents.

He sat on teh curb, looking up to the stars above that were visible and not coverred in snow-clouds. He sipped on the sweet drink in his hands as it warmed his palms. He shook his head, and began walking, his hood still up. He was heading towards his house, and decided to take the scenic route, walking arounf the areas that he normally went through. He watched as anyone about was rushing to get in. He continued until he got to his house, then, once he got inside, He put his jacket up, and took ovf most of his clothes, except for the pants. He jumped into his small bed,a nd went off to his own personal slumberland, where everything was perfect.

nonangelic92
01-01-2010, 11:55 PM
Laya awoke, glad that it was a Saturday morning. She took her time taking ahower and getting dressed. She came downstairs in a pair of jeans and a red sweater, her hair loose and swaying around her face. She say her mother at the dining room table. "Oh hi mom, I thought you left already." Her mom sipped her coffee, "No dear but I will have to be leaving soon." Laya looked sad, she never really got to see much of her parents, as it was with them working. "Oh okay." Laya entered the kitchen to find Rosy making eggs. "Hola Laya." Rosy turned to her and gave her a hug. "Hola Rosy, so what's for breakfast?" Laya asked as she grabbed the orange juice and poured herself a glass."Well I thought today, you would like, eggs, bacon, and hash brownes. " Laya sat at the lazy susan, "Sounds great."

After being served breakfast and eating it all, Laya went to say good-bye to her mother, but she already left. Laya was depressed her mother left without saying good-bye, but put it to the back of her mind, not really thinking much of it since it happens everyday. She went upstairs and put on a pair of socks and her snow boots. She grabbed Creatures leash and decided to take him for a walk. She called to Rosy she'd be back later, and led Creature and herself outside, enjoying the morning, yet cold air.

Levias
01-02-2010, 01:31 AM
Levias awoke when the sunlight faded into his room like the stars appearing at night. He sighed, and coverred his eyes with his arm, while sitting up. He went over to his small closet, and pulled out a towel. He began to get ready, starting with his cold shower. He didn't get warm water in the area that he lived in.

As he walked out, he pulled his scarf over his mouth adn his hoodie over his head, shadowing everything but his nose in darkness. He walked through the snowy paths to the town, soon inside of the city. He walked aimlessly, and ended up in the park. He simply moved through time slowly, passing many happy people

nonangelic92
01-02-2010, 01:42 AM
After Laya walked Creature walked around the block once or twice, she went home and greeted Rosy again. "Rosy do you mind if I go for a walk to clear my head?" she asked Rosy, who nodded then said, "laya you don't have to ask you can just go." Laya looked at Rosy, "Well I wanna ask, it makes me feel better to know that someone knows how I'm going." She grabbed a pair of mittens and a hat, put them on, and left the house, wondering aimlessly. She walked past the park, and was heading to the local Starbucks. She saw the familiar black hoodie of Shadow. Well maybe if the is him, I'll surprise him. she thought to herself. She entered the coffee shop, ordering two larger hot chocolates and walked out and headed for the park. She walked over to the familiar black hoodie of Shadow, and tapped his shoulder, "Excuse me, but are you my friend Shadow?"

Levias
01-02-2010, 03:59 AM
Levias walked a while more unconsciously, before stopping at someone touching his shoulder, and asking "Excuse me, but are you my friend Shadow?" He thought that voice sounded familiar, adn turned to Laya. He looked around quickly and nodded, his golden eyes shining in acknowledgement and rememberence

nonangelic92
01-02-2010, 04:14 AM
Laya smiled as she saw she was right. "Hey Shadow, I was walking by the park and I saw you. I said to myself I bet that's my frind Shadow over there, so I decided to see if it was you and it was. Oh which reminds me, I got a present for you." she smiled and pulled the large cup of hot chocolate out from behind her. "Surprise! You looked cold over here in only your hoodie, so I bought you something that might warm you up. So here you go." She held out the cup of hot chocolate to him, waiting for him to take it.

Levias
01-02-2010, 12:44 PM
Levias nodded, and took the cup from her hands. "I'm not actually that cold...But Thank you very much for the gift..." He said, nodding. He pulled down his scarf, revealing his face. on his left cheek there was a barely noticeable scar, and his mouth was open as he brought the hot liquid to it. When it poured into his mouth, he swallowed, and it rushed down his esophagis (Lol, i cant remember how to spell that). It was like a moment of euphoria in the cold, because of the warming sensation it brought to his body, before it disappeared, and he took another sip. He waved a hand, signalling for her to follow him, and began to walk.

nonangelic92
01-03-2010, 01:00 AM
(lol its cool)

Laya looked at Shadow, "Well still, your welcome." Laya made sure her hat was on tight and her clothes were fully on, before taking a drink of her cocoa. Laya followed him as he motion for her to follow. "So what ever you been up tolately?" she asked smileing

Levias
01-03-2010, 01:10 AM
When she asked him the question, he paled more than he already was. "Oh, you know...Just hanging out...How about you?" He asked. Why is she treating me like we're some kind of friends who haven't seen each other for a long time? He thought, looking back to her. She looked nice. He shook his head to clear it of that. Snap out of it... He thought, waiting for her answer

nonangelic92
01-03-2010, 01:21 AM
Laya looked at him and smiled, "Well I took my dog for a walk and then I decided to take a walk. And the was when I saw you and wanted to get you a cup of hot cocoa." She said smiling. her teeth began to chatter, "Wow its cold out here, ain't it?"

Levias
01-03-2010, 01:25 AM
Levias nodded along with her story of her own day. "Thank you again..." He siad, taking another sip of his Hot-Chocolate. When her teeth began chatterring again, he was reminded of the night before. He had a bit of a nervous feeling, but shook it off. He slid his hoodie-jacket upon her shoulders, and sipped his drink once more, hoping she would think nothing of it. "Cold doesn't bother me that much..." He said

nonangelic92
01-03-2010, 01:31 AM
Laya smiled. "Your welcome." She noticed how he took off his jacket, and put it over her shoulders. "Thank you and cold alwyas effects me. The slightest chill can basicly make me freeze. That's why I hate the winter, except for Christmas thats my favorite of winter. So what's your favorite holiday?" she asked as they continued walking.

Levias
01-03-2010, 01:36 AM
Levias felt uncomfortable at her question. "Um..." He didn't know if he should tell her, but before he could stop himself, he released his words like a flock of doves. "I haven't celebrated a holiday in my life...But I like Christmas time...People are noticably more willing to give to those in need. Speaking of christmas...That's in less than a week...Five days I think..." He said, trailing off at that.

nonangelic92
01-03-2010, 01:44 AM
Laya looked at him, "Oh my gosh, Christmas is in five days. Which reminds me, I gotta buy christmas gifts. Would you like to come with me to go shopping? We'd first have to run by my house and get my money and my car. Oh which reminds me, I have to decorate the house." She smiled at him, waiting for his answer.

Levias
01-03-2010, 01:52 AM
Levias contemplated it, and shrugged. "I have nothing to do until tonight, so sure..." He said calmly. His tone was a monotone that stayed like that. It didn't change unless he wanted it to. His eyes weren't fully open, despite many girls saying that his eyes were Hot[/B] He sighed, and began to follow her as she led.

nonangelic92
01-03-2010, 02:04 AM
Laya walked the few blocks with Shadow following her, she doing most of the talking. Once she entered the house, she took off Shadow's hoodie and tossed it to him and took off her hoodie. She hollered "Rosy, I'm back and I've brought a friend." She turned to Shadow, "Is there anything that you would like before we decorate the house?" she asked smiling

Levias
01-03-2010, 03:16 AM
Levias arched an eyebrow, and put his hadns up defensively. "Hey there, I said I would help you with your shopping..." He said, until The maid known as Rosy walked in, and handed him the lights. He couldn't stop himself from shrugging downwards in defeat. "I guess I am..." He said more to himself, before looking at her, and asking "Where to?"

nonangelic92
01-03-2010, 04:51 AM
Laya smiled, "Oh don't worry Shadow, it will be fun I promise. We'll have music going and Rosy can bake cookies, it will be a blast." She led him towards the living room, "Okay first thing we have to do is hang up the lights then the tree and decorate it and then we go shopping." Laya grabbed the small ladder, climbed upon it and looked towards Shadow, "Lights please!"

Levias
01-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Levias began to hand her the lights, watching in interest as she spun them around the tree. A delicious smell met his nose at full force, he turned his head towards the kitchen and would have started floating towards it if he wasn't wearing combat boots. He then said "I hope those cookies are done soon..." To himself, turning back to her adn handing her more lights

nonangelic92
01-04-2010, 01:30 AM
Laya strung the lights around the tree. she leaned a little bit towards the left, and almost fell off, before catching herself." Well that was close huh." she laughed it off. She finished stringing the lights around the tee, and climbed down the louder. Just about that time, Rosy called from the kitchen that the cookies were ready. "Ohh yay, lets go." She lead Shadow into the kitchen and sat down in one of the seats next to the lazy susan. She turned towards Shadow, "Have a seat, take a load off. Wouls you like anything to drink? Eggnog, milk, anything?" she asked standing up and getting three glasses, waiting for his answer.

Levias
01-04-2010, 01:57 AM
Levias followed his nose more than he actually followed her. He sat in a chair across from Laya. "Um...Do you have any Orange Soda? Or Orage Juice?" He asked, sheepishly scratching the back of his neck. "I sorta have an addiction to many things that are orange..." He said, before Rosy brought the plate over to the table. Levias wanted to just start eating right then, but remembered his manners, and waited for Laya

nonangelic92
01-04-2010, 02:02 AM
Laya smiled, "Really? Cool, I have a fasication with anything green, like the otherday I had a green icing covered chocolate cupcake, with green cup paper." she laughed at hereslf, as she poured and handed Shadow a glass of orange juice. She poured a glass of eggnog for her and Rosy. She sat at her seat, "Well let's eat." she smiled and grabbed a cookie, taking a huge biting out of it. A few crumbs falling from where she took a bite.

Levias
01-04-2010, 02:37 AM
Levias nodded, and chuckled a bit. "That's a normal fascination..." He said sarcastically, and teasingly. He took a sip of the orange juice. A sip meaning; about half of the glass. Then he took a cookie and shoved it into his mouth. He chewed it slowly, before swallowing, and smiling softly. "These are good..." He complimented the maid

nonangelic92
01-04-2010, 02:42 AM
Rosy smiled, "Gracias" Laya smiled, "Rosy would you please put a few of these in a container and we can give them to my friend Shadow here. After we finish shopping, we can come ack here and I'll drive you home if you want." Laya picked up her keyes, "I'll be back. I need my money." After running and grabbing her wallet, and running back downstairs, she sees that Shadow has quite the appitate. "Well you are a guy." She grabbed her coat, "Ready to go cookie monster?" she smiled and laughed.

Levias
01-04-2010, 02:45 AM
When she left, Levias quickly began tearing throught he cookies. Rosy looked at him with an expression between pridefulness, and questioning. "It's good..." Levias said in between cookies. He finished the last one on the plate, and drank the rest of his orange juice, before Laya appeared again. He now realized what he had said yes to. 'Oh no...I'm going to go shopping...With a rich girl...I have a feeling my legs and arms will be killing me by teh end of the day...' He thought, before following her out.

nonangelic92
01-04-2010, 02:49 AM
Laya smiled as she opened the garage door and saw her baby. "Isn't she beautiful? Got her for my birthday." Laya unlocked the doors and hoped in, turning on the heat automaticly. She shut her door and waited for Shadow to get in. "Come on slow poke. Its cold out there."

Levias
01-04-2010, 02:54 AM
Levias laughed once he saw the car. "A prius? Naturally..." He said, getting into the passenger side, and sitting down, pulling his seat-belt on. "For your information, I am not very slow." He said, watching them pull out. "You are just very spontaneous....And If I see a hummer coming for us, I am jumping out.." He said jokingly, quoting something he had seen at a coffee shop once. It was some guy named Jeff Dunham or something.

nonangelic92
01-04-2010, 03:02 AM
Laya laughed. "Well if I see one, I'll tell you. Hey would you mind getting a christmas list from out of the glove compartment there." she asked Shadow as she drove. Laya drove for a few blocks and pulled into a Macy's parking lot. She turned off the car, "Well let's go get our shop on."

Levias
01-04-2010, 03:05 AM
"Just warn me before it crushes us into the pavement..." Levias said sarcastically, and got her the list. When they came to the Macy's, he stopped, and looked at her. "Please never say that around me ever again." He said, looking her in the eye, smirking slightly, and getting out. He slammed his door shut, adn followed her, having never been to a Macy's Himself

nonangelic92
01-04-2010, 03:10 AM
Laya laughed. "Okay well I'll get my shop on, I'll you just follow me." She looked over her list, "Okay so first the jewlary store than the traveling agent, and then the clothing store." Laya arm linked Shagow's arm. "We art thou one now." Laya laughed as they entered the jewlary store. "Okay first things first, a watch for dad and a necklace for mom." Laya went though and bought the items she needed. "Let's be off kind sir, to the traveling agent, who is aorund the corner." she laughed pulling Shadow along with eher.

Levias
01-04-2010, 03:18 AM
Levias sighed in exasperation. There was really no visible end to this girls energy. When she linked his arm, he blushed a bit, looking sheepish to those around him. He looked on in awe at all of the expensive items inside of the jewelry store. He only followed a step behind as she dragged him around another corner, laughing again

nonangelic92
01-04-2010, 03:24 AM
"Come on Shadow, get into the holiday spirit" Laya said. "Hold that thought." She entered the taveling agent, buying a ticket for one to Chile. She exited and linked arms with Shadows. "OH waht was I saying. Oh nevermind. This ticket here, isn't for me but Rosy, to see her son and grandchildren. I buy her one every year. She loves it, but she does feel bad when I spends christmas by myself, but I don't mind, as long as I have my spirit, I'm good." Laya talked while they walked to the clothing store. She paused before they entered, "Ok so do you want to go to the men's side of the store and pick out someting you like and I'll buy it for you or you can come with me and watch me try on clothes, maybe a bikini or two." Laya smiled teasing him.

Levias
01-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Levias watched as she talked to teh travel agent, and came back, explaining that it was for her maid. When she said that she was alone for christmas, he looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Why are you alone, don't your parents live with you?" He asked. There was someone who could relate to him after all. Except I am alone all year... His subconscious brought up. He mentally shrugged that thought off.

Not wanting to mooch off of her, he chose the latter option. "You're going to put on bikini's...In the winter...? I'll watch you do that...I don't want to feel like I am mooching your cash..." He said, stopping with her.

nonangelic92
01-05-2010, 02:11 AM
Laya smiled, "Well my parents go on vacation from each other during christmas. I know it makes them sound like complete doches, but if it makes them happy, it makes me happy. And no I was just teasing about the bikini thing, I don't think they sell bikinis in the winter, but if they do I'll be sure to try one on." She smiled, "Besides you aren't mooching, say its a early christmas present."

Levias
01-05-2010, 02:33 AM
Levias' face flushed a bit at the image of her in a bikini. He chuckled afterwards, then said "Fine, but don't get me anything else for christmas..." He sheepishly scratched the back of his neck. "I need a new trench coat...My old one is getting...torn..." He said, pointing to a black coat that would help. It was slightly like Neo's, from the Matrix.

nonangelic92
01-05-2010, 11:20 AM
Laya smiled, "Yay!" she said excitedly, and greabbed thhe tranch coat and paid for it and handed it to Shadow, "Here you go. Now lets go to the girls clothes department." she said smiling and taking him by the hand and leading him onwards.

Levias
01-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Levias looked down at his shoes while she bought the trench coat. He still felt sllightly embarassed about all of this. The day before, he had no one but himself, and then this girl comes along, dragging him everywhere. Why? He asked himself, shaking it off as he followed her

nonangelic92
01-05-2010, 11:37 PM
Laya stopped abrutly, causeing Shadow to halt also. "Oh my god, its Cierra. I haven't talked to her since the party. I gotta hide." she ducked behind a rack of clothes, pulling Shadow down at her level. She tugged him along into a changing unit. "Phewww that was close. I'll check in a few minutes to make sure the close is clear." she said, and that when she noticed the faint scare on his face. She traced it with her index finger," How did you get that?" she asked innocently.

Levias
01-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Levias felt he rstop before he heard her words. She gasped out a series of words, and dragged him down to her level. He looked slightly nervous due to teh closeness. Why isn't she bothered by this? He asked himself, while being crammed into a changing unit. Then her finger touched his face. it felt so soft, so cream-like. She traced it down the scar that had been on his face for years. "Um...You choose now of all times to ask this? You put us both in a dressing room!" He hissed in a whisper

nonangelic92
01-06-2010, 02:50 AM
Laya smiled a crooked smile, "Well I'm sorry but knowing Cierra and her shopping habits, she will be out there for quite a while. And besides this is the closest I've been to you since we've met, and I've never been this close to a guys face before, so be happy." She was still tracing the scar, "So how did you get the scar?" she asked again, waiting for his answer.

Levias
01-06-2010, 02:54 AM
Levias looked away blushing. Her finger brushed his cheek again. "Um...I was in this fight...One gang memeber had weapons for the rest of them. One got lucky and threw it at me..." He explained, remembering the pain very vividly. it had rotated at just the angle to cut him, but not deeply, and it was a long scar, reaching his mid-cheek from his jaw.

nonangelic92
01-06-2010, 02:58 AM
Laya watched his lips as he spoke, fighting the urge to touch her lips to his. She hadn't noticed he had stopped talking til there was silence, "O..oh I'm so sorry to hear that. Bt at least your safe now, and with me at least for the moment." she said in a soft melodic tone. Laya peaked out of the curtain, "Okay she's at the register, we should be able to get out of here in a couple of minutes." she said to Shadow.

Levias
01-06-2010, 03:09 AM
Levias saw her watching his lips. He shook his head. "Don't worry about it...Alright, good...I hate cramped up places..." He said, waiting for them to leave.

When she led him out, he felt a bit nervous coming out, due to everyone around. People might get suspicious or something. He shook it off, and followed her

nonangelic92
01-06-2010, 03:16 AM
Laya wiped the image of kissing him out of her head, besides he didn't feel that way about her did he? she asked herself. "OKay lets go to the jeans department, then the tops. Then thats all cause I don't need anymore shoes." She locked arms with him and lead him into the jeans department. She grabbed a few pairs of jeans, all different types. She lead Shadow over to a place to sit, "Okay stay here, and I'll fo try these on, then I'll show you." She left to go to a changing room, and slid on the jeans after geting out of her own pants. She came out of the changing unit and modeled her jeans, "So what do you think? I love wow the pants flare out but I think they squash my butt to a pancake." she laughed teasing Shadow.

Levias
01-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Levias let her lead to the jeans department, and he simply nodded with her plan, not really thinking any coherent thoughts at the moment. When she came out and said that she liked the pants, but it squashed her butt, he involuntarily looked at her butt, before realizing what he did, and he looked back up quickly. "They look good on you..." He said, feeling his face heat up in a blush. He took another quick-glance at her 'squished' butt. He shook his head to get any notions that had been created out of it.

nonangelic92
01-10-2010, 11:25 PM
Laya smiled sheepishly, and walked back into the dressing room. She tried on another pair of jeans and one more pair finding that she liked them both. She bought them and walked with Shadow to the top department. Laya picked a few tops, and went to try them on. Laya picked a purple longed sleeve shirt with a over shirt on it featuring a skull. Laya walked out and did a little twirl, "So what you think?" she asked.

Levias
01-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Levias was dragged along, still wondering about his own sanity for deciding to comewith this girl. When she pulled him up to the tops section, he just hunched his shoulders again, until she picked out a few shirts to try. "Pretty good..." He said, nodding with her first choice

nonangelic92
01-11-2010, 01:54 AM
Laya eyes gleamed, "Really, you like it?" she smiled and decided to only buy the jacket and top. She looked at Shadow, "Now all i need is a motorcycle, right?" hse laughed and linked arms with shadow and walked to the food court. "Want anything like a bagel or pretzel or a coffe?" she asked innocently

Levias
01-11-2010, 02:16 AM
"Yup, I like it...I can never see you as a biker, sorry...Now myself..." He said jokingly, putting a pondering expression onto his face. She linked arms with him again, causing him to blush again, lightly though. "Uh...How about a bagel?" He asked, watching as they walked towards a place that looked like a StarBucks. She was draggin him so fast he couldn't tell, but he was pretty sure it was

nonangelic92
01-11-2010, 02:25 AM
she playfully slapped his arm, "Of course a guy looks better as the biker." She tugged him into the coffee shop. "One bagel coming up." She bought Shadow a bagel and herself a pretzel." She handed Shadow his bagel, "here you go fine sir." She took a bite out of her pretzel, laughing when a part of the bagel stuck out of her mouth.

Levias
01-11-2010, 02:34 AM
"Thanks..." Levias said, nodding to her, and raising his own baglel min a toast of sorts. He took a big bite, which proved more than he could chew, so a piece of it hung outside of his mouth before he pulled it back in. He looked up at a clock, and went wide-eyed. He would have to get ready to leave soon, but figured he could still help her with whatever for another hour.

nonangelic92
01-11-2010, 02:39 AM
Laya laughed, "Okay well since my holiday shopping is done, lets take this back to my hosue and I can drive you home, if you want." She linked arms with Shadow and they walked to the car. She opened the trunk and put the bag in it and closed it. She unlocked the ar doors and hoped in starting th engine, waiting on Shadow.

Levias
01-11-2010, 02:54 AM
Levias paled. "No! Uh. You don't have to take me home..." He said quickly, before following her out. A part of his heart tore at him because the time flew by so fast that he got to spend with his new friend. He shook his head. She invited you...It was just to pay you back for saving her He thought, getting into her car with her, and putting his hand on the armrest.

nonangelic92
01-11-2010, 03:22 AM
Laya frowned, "Awww okay." She drove back to her house, gently taking the roads. She parked the car and opened the trunk, took the bag inside, while Shadow followed. She turend around, "Well I guess this is it. I would drive you home but you won't let me." Laya frown, "I hope we get to hang out again soon." she said smiling

Levias
01-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Levias helped her carry the bags inside. "Trust me, it's better you don't drive me..." He said, with a forlorn look in his eyes. He turned when she said she wanted to hang out with him again. "Maybe we will..." He said, before walking to the front door, and openning it. "Tell Rosy 'Thanks' will ya?" He asked, before he closed hte door, adn ran up the house across the street, jumping from roof to roof again.

nonangelic92
01-12-2010, 10:19 PM
Laya just stared after Shadow shut the door, thinking why he said the first part. Laya tooked the bags upstairs then came back down and went into the kitchen. "Hey Rosy,Shadow told me to tell you thanks." Laya sat down and watched as Rosy wrote a letter to her son. Rosy looked up. " Well when and if he comes back, I'll be sure to thank him." Rosy smiled and went back to writing her letter. Laya went upstairs with Creature following her, "Come on boy, lets go wrap those presents." Laya set to wrapping each present, or as best she could wrap what she bought. Laya's phone rung from recieveing a text message. Laya opened the phone to see it was from Cierra and read " Party at Duncan's, you coming?" Laya replied back "No sorry." Laya laid down on her bed with the wrapping paper, tinsel, and tape still at the edge of her feet. She drifted to sleep slowly.

Levias
01-13-2010, 03:01 AM
Levias stood on top of an apartment complex, his left foot half-on and half-off the ledge of it. He had his pack slung over his shoulder, and was holding it with one of his hands, as the other dangled at his side.

A leap of faith across to the nearest rooftop, and he was sprinting from roof to roof, hopping, leaping, bounding, and jumping across gaps. He dropped packages in a few of the alleyways below, to homeless people. Some shouted up thanks. He was running towards Laya's neighborhood, not to see her, but there was a small boy who lived there that Levias promised a present to.

He jumped on top of Laya's house, not even recognizing it in the focus that he was in. He leaped a few houses over, and dropped a present into a side window from the roof. He wiped his hands off, and hopped slowly back acroos the rooftops.

nonangelic92
01-13-2010, 10:16 PM
Laya awoke to her bedroom light being on and wrapping supplies all around her. Laya sat up, her clcok read 3:45 sm. Wow, thats way to realy she thought. She hopped off of her bed and went downstairs to get something to eat. She found a note from Rosy tell her that there was leftover pot roast in the fridge. Laya smiled, Rosy was so smiled to her. Laya opened the fridge and pulled out a plate of pot raost and nuked it in the microwave and then began eating it after it was done. Mmm pot roast, taste so good. Laya sat there with only the kitchen light on, thinking.

Levias
01-14-2010, 02:26 AM
As Levias jumped across another rooftop, he noticed a light on in Laya's home. 'She shouldn't be up this late...Maybe someone broke in...' He thought, jumping down to the ground, and rolling as he landed.

He ran to the edge of the house, and looked into the window. It was unlocked, but not broken into. He opened it, and was surprised with the vision of Laya eating Pot Roast. He almost chuckled, but instead decided to get in quietly and surprise her. He leaned against the counter behind her, and smirked. "What are you doing up this late?" He asked, raising an eyebrow

nonangelic92
01-14-2010, 03:17 AM
Laya nearly choked on her pot roast when she heard a familiar voice come form behind her. She looked behind her, seeing Shadow stadning againest the counter smiling a cocky grin. Laya stared at him, "You butt, don't you know its not nice to scare a girl while she's eating. And second thought, how did you enter my house?' she asked quitely. She put her pot raost back in the fridge then got a glass of water, looking at Shadow waiting for his anser.

Levias
01-14-2010, 03:38 AM
"I know, I'm a butt-head..." He said, putting on a cocky grin, before shaking it off. "I was uh...On top of some roofs again, and I saw your light on...I went to tcheck adn make sure no one broke in, but the window was unlocked, so i entered, adn i decided to scare you..." He explained, before raising his brow again. "So why are you up?" He asked

nonangelic92
01-14-2010, 03:43 AM
Laya stuck her tongue out at him, and giggled. "Well Mr. Nosey I awoke and was hungary so I came down here to eat and while I was eating some creture of the male species decided to scare me." she smiled. Laya looked at him, "What are you doing up?" she smiled.

Levias
01-15-2010, 01:32 AM
"That seems like a reasonable enough reason for now...Me? Oh, well...Uh..." He said, scratching the back of his head nervously. "The same thing I was doing last night..." He said quietly, looking away slightly, and shifting from one foot to the other as he leaned against the counter. He popped off of it, and nodded. "I guess you wanna get back to sleep huh? I don't blame ya'" He said, moving towards the window

nonangelic92
01-15-2010, 01:37 AM
Laya frowned and grabbed his arm, "No don't leave please. I...I" she looked around looking for an excuse for him to stay, "I don't like being along in the middle of the night. Please won't you stay? You can have some pot roast and all the food or other stuff you want, at this time of night." Laya said smiling, waiting for his answer.

Levias
01-15-2010, 01:58 AM
Levias felt her grab his arm. Her small, thin arms met his lean, slightly muscular ones. Her skin didn't touch his though, it was touching the coat she bought for him that day. Levias hesitated, and his eyes took on a slightly apprehensive look. Should I?... He asked himself, before mentally shrugging, and nodding to her. "Sure...Until the mornin'"

nonangelic92
01-15-2010, 02:05 AM
Laya smiled, "Yay", she grabbed his arm and tugged him along upstairs quitely. She shut her bedroom door quitely and turned on the tv to a medium vloume. She sat u p on her bed while Shadow stood in the middle of the room, "Sit down anywhere you want." Creature came out of her personal bathroom, and silently growled at Shadow. Laya looked at Creture and in a very stern voice she said, "Creature Shadow is a friend not enemy." She picked up the dog and petted it softly, waiting for Shadow to sit down.

Levias
01-15-2010, 02:14 AM
Levias let her drag him quietly up the stairs, and he looked around the house as she did. It looked bigger on the inside than it did on teh outside. A thought struck him when she told him to sit. "What about your parents, won't they be mad?" He asked, raising a brow. When creature came in and growled, Levias remembered why the pack on his back still had some weight. "Oh Shit..." he grumbeld, putting the pack down, and reaching in. He pulled his hand out, adn inside of it he held a medium-sized black fox. "Sorry Steele..." Levais said, before turning to her. "By the way, my real name isn't Shadow. It's Levias. Just don't tell anyone." He explained, sitting ont eh floor with Steele in his lap.

nonangelic92
01-15-2010, 02:20 AM
Laya frowned, "My parents don't really care about what I do. Besides, their already on their christmas vacation." When he pulled out a black fox, Laya immediately fell in love with it. "Aww its so cute." She reached down to part it, its fur soft and silky. When he told her his real name, she wasn't surprised. "Oh well Im not surprised, at Shadow being a fake name. I don't mind." she said as she smiled and continued petting the fox.

Levias
01-24-2010, 02:26 AM
"Lots of people know me a sShadow, because of my tendency to hide in Shadow's,a nd come out at night..." He stopped threre, not wanting to tell her why. It was personal, and a secret from everyone, even the people he helped.

"So what do your parents do? Besides leave you here with Rosy?" He asked, curious.

nonangelic92
01-24-2010, 02:56 AM
Laya continually petted the fox, "Well my dad owns a company that builds electionic for NASA, and my mom owns her own line of beauty products. But that's enough talk about me, so what is this cute little guy's name?" she asked quickly eager to change the subject

Levias
01-24-2010, 03:35 AM
Levias raised an eyebrow at how quickly she went over it. Most people would brag about that. He shook it off and answered her. "Steele. He's a few months old." He said, scratching it's ears. "So what are your plans for tommorow?" He asked curiously

nonangelic92
01-24-2010, 05:51 AM
Laya smiled, "Nothing, I'm giving Rosy her present tomorrow morning though so, she can see her family before nad during christmas." she and then tilted her head looking at him questionly, "Why what were you thinking?"

Levias
01-24-2010, 12:36 PM
"Eh, I was just curious. I'm playin' guitar over at a club..." He said, thinking about his lineup of songs. They all fit him so well. His fingers moved across imaginary frets, and he hummed slightly to whatever chord he ran his hand to. He opened his eyes. "I get good money doing it, so its an easy life for me..." He said, looking back at her

nonangelic92
01-25-2010, 12:50 AM
Laya smiled, "Oh so you play guitar, thats awesome. I've been meaning to learn how to but can never get the hang out it. My parents bought me one but its just sittng in my closet collecting dust." she walked over to her closet and pulled out a dreadnought acoustic guitar. She sat on her bed and held the guitar in her lap and looked up at Levias, "Wanna teach me how to play?" she asked smiling.

Levias
01-25-2010, 01:09 AM
Levias nodded slightly, before watching her go into her closet. She came out with a pretty nice guitar. He nodded, and then she asked if he wanted to teach her. He shrugged, and said "Sure..." Before standing, and moving behind her as she sat down. He put a hand on her wrist and his other hand on her arm. He blushed slightly, but guided her hands to the proper placement. "Hold your first finger on the second string, third fret. Then hold your middle finger on the fourth, second fret, then strum those four only, not the top two." He explained, showing her how.

nonangelic92
01-25-2010, 01:16 AM
Laya smiled at his touch and then again as he showed her the proper finger postions on the strings. She squeled in delight as she strummed the first four strings. She turned her head and some of her body to look at him, "I just wanted to say thank you Levias" she tilted her head down and then looked back up at him, some of her hair screening her face.

Levias
01-25-2010, 01:45 AM
"Don't worry about it..." He said, as he moved her hand again, and directed her fingers into a D# chord. He nodded for her to strum, and the notes filled the air. She squealed again, and he winced, smiling though. "So...What happened the night I ran into you...Before your friend ditched you?" He asked, looking down at her.

nonangelic92
01-25-2010, 01:50 AM
Laya stopped smiling and looked down, her hair covering her face. "Nothing really happened. My friend and I just went to a party, we were having a blast til the alcohol came out and then she got totally wasted and ditched me end of story." she said and laid the guitar down on the bed. She placed herhands in her lap and just stared at them.

Levias
01-25-2010, 02:05 AM
Levias cursed under his breath and mumbled "Some friend..." Before pulling his hands away from hers as she set the guitar down. When she looked down into her small hands, he moved his hand to her chin, and lifted her face to his. "Hey, don't bash yourself over this. It isn't your fault." He said softly.

nonangelic92
01-25-2010, 02:13 AM
Laya looked into his eyes, "Yeah I know but still." She slid his hand off of her chin and held it softly in her hand. Her eyes flickered to his lips and then back to his eyes. Slowly she leaned in, and placed a gently kiss upon his lips. She leaned back and blushed, awaiting for his reaction

Levias
01-25-2010, 02:19 AM
Levias felt her move his hadn, adn saw her flick her eyes towards his lips, causing hip to wetten them slightly with his tongue. THen, she kissed him. Wow... He thought, feeling pure bliss. When she pulled back, he snapped himself out of his days. "You know, I met you last night...But I'm already falling for you..." He said, kissing her gently again, moving his left hand behind her head, and his other on her waist.

nonangelic92
01-25-2010, 02:24 AM
Laya kissed him back with a passion she had never felt before. She pulled away a little bit and looked deep into his eyes. " I know what you mean. But it feels as if I've know you forever." She kissed him again, placing her hand at the nap of his neck.

Levias
01-25-2010, 02:35 AM
Levias smiled and nodded. He kissed her lightly again, before burying his face into the crook of her neck. "So I guess we are dating?" He said and asked at the same time. He was currently kissing her neck softly, an dlicked it once, to see her reaction to this

nonangelic92
01-25-2010, 02:41 AM
Laya gasped as he licked her neck, "Yes this means we are dating now." She ran her fingers through his hair, as she felt him kiss her neck softly. Her finger's danced along his scalp,likeing the attention she was getting

Levias
01-25-2010, 02:46 AM
Levias smiled larger than normal. It still felt weird. He knew that he probably should have waited to ask her out. But when she pressed her soft lips against his, all of his resolve crumpled like a twig beneath a boot. He trailed feather-light kisses up her neck, to her jaw, then to her lips, where he now kissed passionately, biting her bottom lips very softly, asking for permission to enter with his tongue.

nonangelic92
01-25-2010, 02:51 AM
Laya sighed happily as he trailed butterfly kisses upon her skin. She began to feel as if they were moving to fast and pushed him away gently not wanting to hurt his feelings. "Sorry, but I don't want to move to fast. I hope you don't mind." she asked looking into his eyes, her own flickering between his eyes and his little too red of lips.

Levias
01-25-2010, 02:59 AM
Levias nodded, still smiling. "I don't either. I was seeing where your boundaries were. That way I know how far to go." He said, nodding. He then blushed, and turned away slightly. "Though now that I think about it, that was not a really good idea for me to test that..." He said, before he leaned forward, and kissed her cheek, before asking "You don't mind me holding you do you?"

nonangelic92
01-25-2010, 03:00 AM
Laya nodded, "Nope not at all." She sat in his lap and rested her head upon his shoulder, "Levias can I ask you a question?" she asked innocently.

Levias
01-25-2010, 03:02 AM
Levias wrapped his arms around her small frame. He breathed in her scent, and sighed contently when she finsihed settling down on his lap. "Of course you can..." He said, his eyes were still closed

nonangelic92
01-25-2010, 03:04 AM
Laya hoped he wouldnt hate her for asking him this. "Why didn't you want me to drive you home after we were done shopping? Is there something wrong at your home?" She looked into his eyes, searching for an answer.

Levias
01-25-2010, 03:10 AM
Levias looked her in the eyes. Her own beautiful orbs were filled with a slightly downcast look. He sighed, and looked away. "I was hoping you wouldn't ask that...I live in the ghetto. My parnts died when I was young, and they left me with the shack that I live in." He said, scratching the back of his neck in embarassment.

nonangelic92
01-25-2010, 03:25 AM
Laya hugged him, "Aw I'm so sorry to hear that. Would you like a place to stay? I could give you money for an apartment or something like that." Laya looked at him, "And please don't be embarrassed, life happends and puts good people into bad situation." she hugged him tightly.

Levias
01-25-2010, 08:50 PM
"Don't be sorry...And no...I can't accept money that is just given to me...I feel like that is taking what isn't earned. If I performed a service worth it, then...No, I won't allow it. I have an okay home, with water and Air conditioning..." He said quietly, shaking his head, and hugging her back. He brought his lips to her forehead. "Thanks though..." He whispered, smiling softly at her concern.

nonangelic92
01-26-2010, 06:53 AM
Laya nodded," Okay if you say so. Well, you better go before Rosy wokes up and checks on me. Besides I need to get back to bed." She said as she arose from his lap and stood by the bed awaiting an answer

Levias
01-26-2010, 10:59 AM
Levias nodded, and he scooped up the sleeping fox into his backpack. He leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Good night..." He whispered, before opening one of her window's, and jumping out across other rooftops.

A smile graced his face as he looked back once, before jumping out into the night, waving his hand slightly. He ran, still smiling slightly, pondering what had just happened. "I guess she isn't so bad..." He said, smirking. Of course she wasn't. He already knew that when she asked him to go with her to shop.

Then he blushed. In that changing stall, he thought he saw her look at his lips. Levias shook his head. He kept running until he made it back to his house, where he walked in, and threw his new jacket onto a hook, and jumped onto the couch. "G'night Steele..." He said to the fox who crawled out of the bag, and sleeping on a pillow

nonangelic92
01-27-2010, 05:55 AM
Laya shut her window after Levias left. She sat upon her bed thinking about wha had just happened. She picked up Creature and laid down upon her side with her next to him. "What was I thinking, what if this relationship ruins our friendship?" she asked herself aloud. She starred at herwall thinking, hen difted off to sleep

Levias
01-27-2010, 08:49 PM
When Levias awoke, he looked out into the sunlit world. Steele was already up, scampering around the small house, yipping happily as it kicked a small soccer ball back and forth. Levias smiled, and reached down to scratch it's ears.

THe fox looked up at him, panting, with the happy-dog look on his face. Levias shook his head, still smiling softly. "You're supposed to be sly, I guess I've treated you too normal..." He said, getting up, andpulling the small fox into one of his large pockets on his baggy jeans. THe fox looked like a dog in a car, but it blended into his jeans, and you couldn't see it unless you were really close. "Lets go..." He said, before he began walking to the town.

nonangelic92
01-30-2010, 12:11 AM
(Sorry for being away so long. I was grounded from the computer. Longest 3 days ever!)

Laya awoke from a fresh sleep. She picked up Creature and walked downstairs. She saw Rosy sitting in the kitchen her head in her hands. Rosy looked up at her, "Hey Laya, sorry I wasn't able to make breakfast but I didn't feel all to well." Laya smiled, "Thats okay Rosy. I wanted to give you something." Laya pulled out Rosy's plane ticket and handed it to her, "All better now?" Rosy smiled, "Yes chica, yes it is."

Levias
01-30-2010, 01:27 AM
Levias walked through the alleyways of the town, sticking to the shadows. There was a very large amount of gang members around. He wondered if they were the same gang that tried to mug Laya.

He shook his head. If they try anything, I will take care of them... The small voice called his Conscience said. Aren't you supposed to be good? Levias asked, and it went quiet, with a grumble.

Levias went around a corner, and a knife flew at him, cutting his cheek slightly, and sticking into the wall. Levias ripped it out of the wall, and threw it straight back at the person who threw it. It landed right into the man's shoulder, making him scream. The other five that were waiting stood up, and one pulled a chain out. "Our boss is looking for you...He says you owe him a favor...Shade..." He said.

Levias instantly winced, and went into a defensive stance from a Russian style of fighting. "Who is he?" He asked. The man nodded, and smirked. "He recognized his work on our adversaries. I'm actually surprised you don't recognize me. But the last time you saw me, I was only a trainee. The man pulled off his bandana, causing Levias to gasp slightly.

"Levix? Damn, I mean, how long's it been?" He said, putting his hand out to grip the younger males. They gripped and bumped shoulders, smiling slightly. "Nice to know you're putting your time to good use saving innocents..." Levix said, smirking. Levias shrugged. Levix grinned. "So how's my old teacher?" He asked. Levias smirked and punched his shoulder slightly. "Good. You took the title?" He asked. Levix nodded.

Levix wore a similar attire to Levias, except for Levias' new jacket from Laya. "Glad to know Leon didn't take it from you...I hated him and Viper..." He said angrily. His voice went into a growl as he spoke. Levix shook his head. The other members were watching all entrances, and the one with the shoulder wound was treating himself.

"Don't worry. We took care of him, remember?" He asked Levias. The older nodded,and then put his normal face on. "So what has Kiyo got planned for me?" He asked. Levix smirked, and handed him a paper. Levias read it. "I guess I'll see you tonight..." Levias said, pulling hsi combat knife from his boot, and put it against Levix's, a sort of Secret Hand-shake. "Assassin's live in Shadows. Shadows live in Death." They said at the same time, before Levix and the others ran up a fire escape, away from anything else. Levias put the paper in his pocket, and walked out into the not-so-busy sidewalks. The cut had already healed on his cheek.

Steele popped his head from Levias' pocket and yipped happily, making many people look around for the noise. He blended into Levias' pants, so no one knew. Levias smirked, and pet the small animal, before going into the same StarBucks as before. He stood, waiting in line, and thinking about what Kiyo would want.

nonangelic92
02-09-2010, 04:37 AM
Rosy left that very next morning, leaving Laya a bit sad to see her go but a bit excitied to have some free time. Laya sat upon the couch, flipping though channels. She found Spongebob and decided to watch it, while she hate some Corn POPs. Her phone rang, she asnwered it and it was Cierra. "Hey girl, what you doin' tonight?" Cierra asked. Laya sighed, "NOthing really, probably hanging out with Levias." "Whos Levias?" Laya smiled, "My new boyfriends." "Oh well you can bring him along when we go out dancing. Meet me at Big Jack's at 8pm. Bring your boyfriend, your fake ID, and dress sexy. I gotta go bye." Cierra hung up before Laya could protest. It had been a while since she last talked to Cierra and she had been missing her terribly. Maybe I should goa nd take Levias, she thought as she watched the little yellow sponge do something funny.

Levias
02-09-2010, 08:19 PM
Levias ordered his hot chocolate from the perky cashier, and paid for it with the leftover money that Rani had given him. He walked out with the steaming cup, and blew on it a little, before sipping quietly as he walked towards Laya's home.

He already knew the area, so finding her was not that hard. He walked up to the door, and stood there for a moment. This is what a boyfriend does, right? He thought, before shaking his head, and knocking on the door lightly.

nonangelic92
02-10-2010, 01:48 AM
Laya was surprised that someone would be knocking on her door, on a day like today. She walked slowly to the front door and answered the door, wearing a pair batman pl bottoms and a yellow top, her hair done up in a bun. "Oh HI Levias, come in before you or I should catch a cold." She ushered him in quickly. "I'm sorry to be seen like this but I'm very tired today and feel like being lazy at the moment." she plopped down on the couch ready to see what he would do.

Levias
02-10-2010, 02:50 AM
Levias smirked as soon as he saw her. "Batman?" He asked as if saying 'Really? Only you would do that... He walked in, following behind her,and noticed the house didn't smell of cooking or cleaning products. "I take it Rosy Left?" He asked, looking to her.

He shook his head at her next statement. "Eh, I feel like that sometimes too, its nothing to be sorry for..." He said, sitting next to her on the couch. He fidgeted slightly, and slowly moved his arm behind her. "Is this okay?" He asked, slightly nervous about his first Real relationship

nonangelic92
02-10-2010, 10:31 PM
Laya sighed, "Yes and yeah. Hey I was wondering if you wuld like to go to a club with me, Cierra invited me and thought it would be ag reat way to make up." she asked waiting for his answer.

Levias
02-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Levias listened to her intently, but his eyes were on the television in front of him. He nodded "Sure, sounds like fun...Let me guess though, I need my ID?" He asked, figuring since it was the same girl who got drunk and left Laya all alone.

"So...Since thats later on...And I still haven't treated you to a proper date, or what I consider proper, I was going to ask if you wanted to go get lunch with me..." He asked, blushing slightly and bashfully smiling at her.

nonangelic92
02-11-2010, 12:12 PM
Laya nodded, "Sure and yes you'll need your idea. So where would we be going for this date?" she asked curisous, snuggling up to him and watching tv

Levias
02-12-2010, 02:28 AM
Levias wrapped his hand around her more comfortably, and rested his head slightly on top of hers, her soft hair tickling the underside of his chin. "Well, remember how I told you about my guitar gig today? I was figuring you could come and then we could go eat at some place like the Olive Garden or something..." He said, shrugging slightly.

"If you don't want to come to see my guitar gig, its okay, I know you're probably not that into hard rock." He said, his eyes flickering over to her from the TV

nonangelic92
02-12-2010, 04:47 AM
Laya inwardly slapped himself, "Oh my goodness I totaly forgot about that. You must forgive me. I'll call Cierra in a few minutes and cancel." she slumped into his arm feelikng terrible for forgetting about the gig.

Levias
02-14-2010, 03:35 AM
Levias smiled and shook his head when she said that it skipped her mind. "It's only in the afternoon. We can still go..." He said, before feeling her sort of slouch over in his arm. He squeezed her a bit, and brought his other hand to her face. "Hey, don't worry, you were probably half--asleep..." He said, kissing her cheek softly.

nonangelic92
02-15-2010, 11:44 PM
Laya nodded, "Yeah probaly."

(I will be taking a leave of absence for while. I will be back though. My computer crashed.)

Levias
02-16-2010, 10:00 PM
(It's all good, pm me or something when youre back)

Levias smiled at her, and kissed her cheek again, before relaxing his head on top of her own. He breathed in her scent, smiling again with it. "You know, I haven't ever smiled as much as I have since I met you..." He said