PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Dissidia: Clash of the Titans IC

StormWolf
12-24-2009, 10:04 AM
Cosmos, the Goddess of order and harmony. Chaos, the God of discord and anarchy. These two deities shape and shake the world with their eternal conflict. A single swipe of their hands can end a city or create a continent. For as long as there has been existence, Cosmos and Chaos have been fighting for control over the world, to shape it in their own image. Cosmos, wishing for a world of peace and order, while Chaos desires a world of discord and war. After an eternity of ethereal conflict, it was obvious that there was only one way to have this war end: Flesh and Blood.

With their powers over all expanses of time, each deity pulled champions from the expanse of time, even through the gates of death. Each according to the light or darkness that lay in their individual hearts. Now the war of the Gods has come to Earth. Each side has it's chosen champions, will they unite or prefer to be alone? Will old loves reunite and old rivalries or grudges be rekindled? The fate of all the world is in the balance. The Champions of Cosmos must journey to find Items of Power, their own personal Crystals of Power, as well as the Celestial Mirror, which will show them the way to their ultimate weapons. However, the Champions of Chaos also wish to obtain these Items of Power, and will fight tooth an nail over them, for whomever holds all the Items of Power, holds the physical manifestation of the God's power. Legend says that if all of the Crystals and Celestial Weapons unite, they can bring about a great change to the world; either to rebuild it in the image of purity, fairness, justice, and order... or to damn it to the fires of Chaos.

In a vast, green plain called the Calm Lands, where there is no shade, but the air is always cool, massive gusts of wind picked up, blowing in all directions. The Calm Lands was an ancient battlefield where the forces of good battled one of the greatest spawn of evil: Sin. Here there are no towns or cities or temples for miles, but it is hallowed ground.

The winds started to glow with an ethereal light as Pyreflies, fragments of souls and memories, traveled with them. These glowing sparks each chose a point on the Plain and started massing together. The pyreflies slowly took on the likeness of people, all of varying heights and weights and genders. In the center of these glowing forms, stood a woman in white. Skin like porcelain and hair like silk. She was perfect. She was Cosmos.

The various forms around her started to gain all of their old functions, bones, organs, and all other parts of the body started appearing as these masses of light looked even more human than before. Cosmos watched as he champions were reborn, whether they were transported from another time, another space, or from beyond the gates of death, they were all being reborn.

Finally, all of their forms appeared, and Cosmos was dismayed. So many she called, but so few arrived. She knew she got a response from other champions, but they must have been awoken elsewhere. With her present champions here, Cosmos closed her beautiful blue eyes and made a silent sigh,

"My champions..." she looked them all in the eyes, seeing into their souls and hearts, "Our time, is a desperate one. The fate of the world, rests on the edge of a blade. Chaos and I have been at war since before there was a world to govern, and the war has come to your world, nonetheless." She had a forlorn look of guilt and sorrow on her face as she told her present champions this. "You have been chosen to fight for the Light, because I have seen the goodness in your hearts. There are more who have answered my call, albeit reluctantly, but for reasons unknown even to me, they have been reborn elsewhere." Cosmos walked among her champions, laying a hand on a shoulder or a cheek as she passed, her touch so soft, silk would feel as sandpaper next to it.

"Others have been reborn elsewhere simply because that was part of the agreement, or that their will was so strong, and they so stubborn, that they have been reborn in a place of their choosing. But you must reach them, if we are to win this war. Each of you have a destined Crystal of Power, or possibly many Crystals. You must find your Crystals and become as powerful as you can, if we are to have a chance against Chaos' Legion." She was silent for a while, closing her eyes and hanging her head, so ashamed for having brought this burden to her creations, her children.

"But your Crystals will not be enough. You must find the Celestial Mirror; an ancient and holy relic of great power. We must find the Celestial Mirror before the forces of Chaos do, otherwise, all will be lost." Cosmos holds out her hand, a rift appearing in the air, an image of half-sunken ruins of an ancient civilization, a faint smile played on her lips as she saw these ruins. She didn't smile at the ruins, but what was in them.

"Study this well. This is the ancient city of Zanarkand, a city destroyed by Chaos' hound, Sin, thousands of years ago. There is a man there who has answered my call, but will not come unless he knows there is a fighting chance." The smile on her face vanished as quickly as it came, "He has found the Celestial Mirror once before, and he has more experience than any of you, possibly all of you. His name is Auron, Sir Auron. You must find him. But beware, Chaos has broken the Balance, he has many Fiends and Manikins at his disposal along with his Champions, while I have my Champions alone. But I have faith in you, my children."

Cosmos walked to the edge of the cliff that was the start of the Calm Lands, viewing the vast ocean beyond. "Have haste and go to Zanarkand, find Auron, and find your Crystals. We have so little time, but we must be strong." With that she vanished.

Hidden in a dark temple, Chaos stood, watching as black and purple wisps of flame formed his champions before him, the most powerful and the most wicked beings to ever walk the earth. Some from Midgar, some from Zanarkand, some from lands long forgotten.

"My champions of Chaos... Welcome back to the land of the living." Chaos chuckled as he looked down on some his chosen ones. "You know why you have been brought here, so I will not waste time with tender talk. We are to kill Cosmos and her Champions, obtain our Dark Crystals and the Celestial Mirror, and we will shape the world, the very reality, to my whim. You will rule as kings and queens, answering only to me. You will have my Fiends and my Manikins at your command, and they will remain inexhaustible for as long as I remain. Now GO! Kill the champions of Cosmos, claim your Crystals, claim the mirror, and claim me the world! Begone!" Chaos roared, his voice shaking the very fabric of reality with it's raw power.

And so the journey for the fate of the world begins......

Freiya
12-24-2009, 10:49 PM
Aerith opened her eyes to see the sky.
Where am I; she questioned herself in one second before she remembered it. There was a voice called her and lead her from the Lifestream to this new realm. She stood up, gazing around her to see another people there, but soon her attention taken by a very soft voice. Aerith turned her head around to see the voice came from a woman in light.
"My champions... Our time, is a desperate one. The fate of the world, rests on the edge of a blade. Chaos and I have been at war since before there was a world to govern, and the war has come to your world, nonetheless."
Aerith noticed the Goddess had a forlorn look of guilt and sorrow on her face as she told this.
"You have been chosen to fight for the Light, because I have seen the goodness in your hearts. There are more who have answered my call, albeit reluctantly, but for reasons unknown even to me, they have been reborn elsewhere."
The Goddess walked closer and put her hand on Aerith's shoulder. The brown haired girl closed her green eyes when she felt the hand on her shoulder. The touch so soft. When she opened her eyes again, the Goddess has walked to another person and did the same.
"But your Crystals will not be enough. You must find the Celestial Mirror; an ancient and holy relic of great power. We must find the Celestial Mirror before the forces of Chaos do, otherwise, all will be lost."
Cosmos holds out her hand, a rift appearing in the air, an image of half-sunken ruins of an ancient civilization, a faint smile played on her lips as she saw these ruins. She didn't smile at the ruins, but what was in them.

"Study this well. This is the ancient city of Zanarkand, a city destroyed by Chaos' hound, Sin, thousands of years ago. There is a man there who has answered my call, but will not come unless he knows there is a fighting chance."
The smile on Cosmos' face vanished as quickly as it came;
"He has found the Celestial Mirror once before, and he has more experience than any of you, possibly all of you. His name is Auron, Sir Auron. You must find him. But beware, Chaos has broken the Balance, he has many Fiends and Manikins at his disposal along with his Champions, while I have my Champions alone. But I have faith in you, my children."

Cosmos walked to the edge of the cliff that was the start of the Calm Lands, viewing the vast ocean beyond.
"Have haste and go to Zanarkand, find Auron, and find your Crystals. We have so little time, but we must be strong."
With that she vanished.

Aerith blinked for two second before she gazed to the other people here.

"Well, so...." A voice that sounds so familiar to her was speaking just after the Goddess vanished "We must go to Za-nar-kand find this Au-ron. Let's do that." This voice came from Zack. Putting one hand on his hip, he glanced at the others "Well ? Anyone know the road to Zanarkand ? Obviously I haven't been there before."
Something told Zack on his mind that he doesn't have a Crystal but he knows he was taken to this realm to help the others, and he'll do that.

\/£in
12-24-2009, 11:02 PM
I accidently posted twice >.>

\/£in
12-24-2009, 11:03 PM
"Well," began the astonished sky pirate as he raised himself off the dust covered floor, "It seems more mishaps have befallen me."

His eyes scanned the room in which he was standing. There were various computerized systems that looked broken and stripped away for parts over time. The computers aligned the walls leading to a stairwell that come to the front of the room on a lower height where a large window showed nothing but dirt and rubble. Although this place was mysterious and foreign to him, his heart knew where he was, or rather what he was in...

"A skyship," he remarked moving to the controls and examining the words across the console. "And from the markings, I'd be sure to say this is foreign..."

The buttons on the console were worn and some had already gone missing, but didn't stop the renowned Balthier from attempting to start the machine. He booted up the main systems and had cleared the consistency check. Although the language was different the basics were the same and just by looking Balthier could tell exactly what was being done.

The lights powered on and the room illuminated, but quickly shut off bringing an error screen across the monitor displaying a message on the screen. The message was written as a log from someone who had previously opperated the airship and strangely was in a language he could understand.

Engines - Damaged
Power Supply - Need Replacement
Hulls - Breached on 2nd/3rd floors

Overall Status - Unable to lift

Balthier sighed knowing that this was his own luck to blame. Getting off the ground in a magnificent crashed skyship was going to take more than a few key presses, but the parts were nowhere at hand and he didn't even understand where he was in the first place, but Balthier knew that somewhere in this new world there had to be someone selling parts.

AliceMalice15
12-25-2009, 12:15 AM
Faris looked at the dark haired man and shook her head. Not only did she noy know where it was she didn't know where she was.
"Not a clue,"she said aloofly,"I don't even know where I am. Names Faris by the way you?"
Faris held out her hand for Jack to shake. She was going to need to know a little about them before she did anything to help them.

Freiya
12-25-2009, 10:33 AM
[[OOC : His name is Zack, not Jack.. xD He's my favorite Final Fantasy guy anyways..xD ..And obviously Aerith is my favorite Final Fantasy girl.. >.> ..]]

------

The dark haired guy shook Faris' hand. "Zack Fair is my name." He smirked; "And I think we're in a new realm, because I have never heard of Zanarkand in my realm."
He let out a sigh; "Well, seriously, no one here knows the road to Zanarkand..?" Looking towards the sky, Zack thought on his mind; This is harder than what I think. Seems like we are lost. Angeal, guide me.
He turned his head to Aerith and asked; "Have you heard about Zanarkand or Auron, Aerith ?"
"No." The Flowergirl shook her head; "They are all new for me."
"Alright." The dark haired guy rolled his blue eyes; "Since no one know how to go to Zanarkand, I'd say we walk until we find the way. I'm sure the Goddess will lead us. But we must be careful. As the Goddess said, we would fight some Fiends and Manikins. I supposed all of people here know how to fight, yes..?!" He quiet again for a moment; remembering what the Goddess said. If only he knew who this Auron is; he thought; it's gonna be easier for him.

Looking at the dark haired guy, Aerith knew what he thought about how it's gonna be easier if they knew how to go to Zanarkand or if they knew who Auron is, but she also had no clue. She tried to talk with the Ancient on her mind, but she can't hear them. She wasn't surprise, she knew this is a different realm, and the only thing they could do now is to walk on this path. The Goddess needs their help, and Aerith believes the Goddess will lead them. She knew the Goddess called them here for a reason.

------

StormWolf
12-25-2009, 03:24 PM
As the Heroes still appeared from the clouds of pyreflies, some of them followed a different path, guiding them north to the empty pass that leads to the ruined city. Some other Pyreflies floated down to the Champions that had taken form, each one of those sparks holding memories, they sank into the Champion's heads.

The memories assaulted their senses, it was not the nicest thing Cosmos could have done, but there was no time. Chaos was spreading his forces across the Realms this very moment. The images, sights, and sounds assaulted the Champions of Cosmos, filling them with the knowledge of who the legend Auron was. They needed to know as much about him as they could if they would stand a chance against him.

The Memories from the Pyreflies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ovS83q5uJY&feature=related)

The Zanarkand Ruins, a place shrouded in death and misery, the sky a constant, bleak grey. The brightest lights in the half-sunken ruins came from the legions of Pyreflies that wandered aimlessly around the City of Death. Atop a weather-beaten ruin of a massive spire, there was a crimson speck at the peak of the pedestal. The only solid color here that was not brown, black, or grey. The speck was about twenty feet above the Fiend-infested waters, the spire tilted at a sad angle that would surely make the architect cringe.

That speck was a man, the only man with his mind and soul and body still his in this forsaken place. His deep crimson greatcoat billowed in the ocean breeze calmly, the man's balance unhindered by the powerful wind. Standing at six feet tall, the man looked down at the ruins of his old home, his one good eye hidden behind a dark pair of sunglasses, and his face concealed by a tall collar.

The enigmatic warrior of legend simply watched the remnants of the only thing he really loved, the one place he had ever called home, now just a chapter long passed. Behind the warrior clad in dark crimson, a bright, nearly-blinding light flashed behind him, and a blue-white glow stayed,

"Auron..." a serene female's voice said calmly, her voice familiar to the man, though he was not one to believe in the Gods, he knew. He has been dead before. "Auron.... Do not resent me for this. Are you so hateful towards this cruel world, that you never wished to return?" Hearing this, Auron, lowered his head slightly, his left hand, sticking out of his coat, above his belt, balled tightly into a fist for a few moments. Various loud cracks were heard from the legendary guardian's hand before it relaxed,

"My story was over...." Auron said in his deep, masculine voice as he looked to the dark grey clouds looming over the ruins. "I had my peace, at long last, and you tore me from it. How do you expect me to react, Cosmos? Grateful?" The golden-haired goddess lowered her head this time, saddened, shamed, even. Auron had served her for his entire life, being a Warrior Monk. But the corruption on the human side of the Faith shattered his idealism and his faith in man as a whole.

"Your story may have ended, Auron, but many stories have a sequel. Please, they need your help. The world needs your help." The enigma laughed audibly at the goddess' words,

"Faugh!" he started, "The world is always in some state of peril, Cosmos. You know this better than anyone, aside from the Master of Discord himself. As for your young heros, I am not even sure they are worth helping. All of them will be moths drawn to a flame, and that flame is their faith in you. Your word will ultimately lead to their deaths, and what will become of your world then, Cosmos?" Auron turned to face her, his one amber eye staring at her in it's perpetual glare behind his sunglasses. The goddess truly looked sad, possibly on the verge of tears,

"I am sorry... Auron. I am... so sorry. You devoted your life to everything but yourself. It is who you are, and now I force you into that life once more. Forgive me, Auron." The legend shook his head,

"You are Cosmos, I come to you for forgiveness. Now enough of this...." The man sighed, a music reaching his ears, a song sung by the Faithful Dead, the Hymn of the Fayth. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmJz26pfATg&feature=related)

"Cosmos..." Auron said, in a serious, but caring, passionate tone. The goddess looked at him sadness still ruling her face, "I will offer my services to them, but only once they prove themselves to me. I will not waste my time helping sniffling children who will cling to my coat for safety." the man chuckled aloud, "If you summoned Tidus.... one cry-baby is enough." Auron chuckled with mirth, for once. Cosmos nodded, a smile showed on her face, with it, a small glimmer of hope.

"Thank you, Auron." she said before vanishing in a blinding light.

With a "hmph" the guardian of legend stepped from his perch, falling twenty feet to the water below. He landed on the water as if it were solid ground, walking across the body of liquid to the center of the ruins, the Blitzball stadium, the highest remaining structure in this place. Sin sure had a sense of humor.

Atrum Daemon
12-25-2009, 06:18 PM
From a secluded ruin a man covered from head to toe in dark armor and shrouded by a black cloak chuckled darkly to himself. “Crystals and a mirror,” Golbez said with an amused tint to his voice.

The half-Lunarian sorcerer turned his gaze skyward, reaching a gauntleted hand upward and making a grasping motion at the moon. “I have an idea of my own,” Golbez spoke to the silences as he walked among the ruin, “I know where to find eight crystals, four of light and four of darkness. The only thing I don’t know is the current location of the Tower of Babil. But, once I find it and gather the crystals there, I can use the Giant of Babil to permanently turn the tide in our favor.”

Dark laughter radiated through the temple as Golbez’s magic crackled through the air. Golbez would let nothing, not even the other Champions of Chaos, stand between him and his ultimate goal of reaching the Tower. The Giant, when summoned, would grant a wish to the one who summoned it. Golbez had a clear view of where to start looking.

Yamimoon
12-25-2009, 07:58 PM
Sora appeared in a flash of light, at least that was how it seamed to him. He had heard a voice asking for his help. He was always a sucker when others needed his help. He agreed, and the next thing he knew he was standing here. He didn’t understand where he was, and was also a little shocked to see the surroundings. There was nothing here but grass, and he also saw others.

He then listened to all that was going on, and was still in the dark. He didn’t know of anything that was going on. He walked over to the others and listened to what they had to say. The only thing that really bothered him is that he didn’t see any of his friends from Destiny Island here with him, but he could see that Aerith was here. “Well I guess that this is going to be a long adventure,” Sora commented to the group in his usual carefree tone. “Well anyway my name is Sora! It is a pleasure to meet you all, and it is really nice to see you again Aerith,” Sora said as then the memories started to fill his head causing him pain. He didn’t like this pain, and wished that it would not have happened.

As the memories ended he looked at the others in the group. “Well Auron it will be nice to see you again,” Sora said to himself as his head started to stop hurting.

Riku looked around the area that he had appeared at. Over the cliff that he was standing on he could see what looked like a city that had been destroyed, but that was not the only thing that he saw. It was like this city was the ruins of a place that was long forgotten. He didn’t like this. He had herd a voice that convinced him to help in a fight, but he was always stubborn, and fallowed his own path. He knew in his heart that his friends were also called to aid in this fight, but just like when his home was covered in the darkness he choose his own path that went different than his friends. He figured that this was the same thing.

Even though he was by himself he could here the explanation that was given to what he guessed were the others, but he didn’t hear it to well. The only things that he could make out were that they needed to find some crystals, and this mirror. As well as find a person named Auron. This didn’t make to much sense, but that is the way that it works. He once again looked out at the city, and then sighed to himself.

“Well I guess that I need to find this crystal, and this Auron person. Man this is going to…” Riku began to say as his head started to hurt. He was forced to watch this mans life, and the pain that went along with it. Then as suddenly as it started the pain and the memories began to stop. Riku just shook his head after it was al over. “Well at least you could have warned us!” Riku thought as he looked out at the scenery. He didn’t know if this was going to be a good idea, but he didn’t want to wait till the others found him. He had to take matters into his own hands. He started to walk down the dirt path to his right.

AliceMalice15
12-26-2009, 05:52 PM
Faris shook her head as the pain and memories faded from her head too. Then she rubbed her head in confusion.
"What in blazes was that,"she sighed,"I feel like I just got done drinkng three barrels of ale! I haven't felt like that in a while. Who's the pipsqueak?"
Faris squinted suspiciously at Sora and then laughed. Man these people were weird just look at the kids pants. They looked like balloons!
"Well I quess now that we know who where looking for and what these ruins look like,"she chuckled,"we better get going on finding them. I may not know you and you may not like me, but we're stuck here on this planet together for a reason. So lets try to stick together."
Faris laughed sarcastically again and began to walk off. This was going to be interesting. She just wished Galuf, Bartz, and Lenna where there with her. Faris sighed and turned to the others.
"Well are you coming or not,"she sighed,"we haven't got all day!"

\/£in
12-27-2009, 01:19 AM
Balthier's eyes squinted against warm rush of the sun. His hand quickly moved up to block the rays from his eyes until the pupils adapted and permitted him to see the landscape before him more clearly.

The man had spent almost an hour trying to move the rubble that blocked the door of the Airship's hangar. From his observation, the ship wasn't just scrapped and put to rest, but instead it seemed as if the ship was bombarded by missiles and crashed into the moutainside. It was after this that Balthier's faith in himself being able to restore it was weakening.

The man sluggishly moved down the side of the moutain, leaping boulders and traversing caves that strangely led to othersides of the mountain. He had already begun to wander where he was and why he had been summoned to this place. His last memory before being summoned was in Ivalice. He was standing before a large burly man with Fran at his side, the both of them trying to stop the man from stealing the Strahl...and just before Balthier raises his gun to shoot the man everything goes blank. Almost as if he had been placed under an eternal coma that ended with him forming in this bizarre land.

He felt relieved to find himself now standing on grass and ground instead of harsh mountainside. Now was just the object of finding out where he was and why he was there in the first place.

A flash caught Balthier's eyes and brought his attention to a far off glimmer that seemed to sit atop a distant structure. Balthier smiled, "Well, looks like I know where I'm going."

Freiya
12-30-2009, 10:42 PM
Aerith turned her head to see the brown haired boy who called out her name.
"Sora ?", She repeated his name on her mind. For a moment she couldn't speak, but slowly her memories coming back to her brain, causing the pain. She knew this boy. Some pictures swirled on her mind and she started to remember these people. It was like a long ago. She doesn't know how long, how different times, but she knew them. At first the memories seemed like a dream, but it began clearer as she remembered all of her previous adventures now.
"S-Sora.....", When the pain gone a bit, she tried to smile, "Nice to see you again."
At the moment, Zack's gaze were at Faris when that girl spoke. He answered, "Sure. Lead us, lady."

-----------

AliceMalice15
12-31-2009, 01:41 PM
"Alright well let's get going then," Faris shrugged,"no time to waste. Stir your stumps."
Faris wasted no time in walking off towards the direction she believed the ruins would be in. This was going to be a very interesting adventure.

((wow this is the shortest post I've had yet....)

StormWolf
12-31-2009, 04:43 PM
(Those Chosen By the Planet (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C77Eaq3CDQ))

"What is so important that you rouse me from my sleep?" a voice smooth as oiled leather and cold as ice floated through the air, a man clad in all black with long silver hair seemed to appear out of the very shadows. His eerie eyes looked up at Chaos with a sense of demanding, like they were equals. A smug and faint grin tugged at the corner's of the creature's thin lips.

"Sephiroth..." Chaos breathed. Out of all of his summoned Champions, Chaos feared this one the most. He was unpredictable, unstable, sadistic, and deadly efficient. His power was astounding, and with his time fermenting in the Lifestream, he had only gotten stronger.

"I value my rest, Chaos. I will not rouse unless there is a goal worth achieving, and I surely hope you have such a goal in sight." Sephiroth's eyes tightened, those slit-like pupils staring daggers at the God of Dischord. Chaos nodded.

"Cloud Strife has been summoned by Cosmos. If you so desire it, do what you will with him and his companions. Your revenge will likely lead you to your precious crystal." The One Winged Angel chuckled coldly, his smile only widening a mere fraction.

"HeHeHe. I knew you roused me for something.... It will be done, with great pleasure, I might add." With that, the Angel of Death vanished in a cloud of black feathers.

---------

More pyreflies danced about the Champions of Cosmos, showing them the way to Zanarkand, a glittering path that lead to an abandoned ferry a few leagues away from the cliff on which they now stood.

As for Riku, they beckoned the young man to enter the ruins, a place where Fiends of all shapes and sizes lived, fed, and bred.

Atrum Daemon
12-31-2009, 06:47 PM
“Mysidia,” Golbez said to the empty air once again. “There is where the first, the Crystal of Water, rests. I’ll need to take a more direct approach this time and retrieve it myself.”

However, Golbez first needed a way to get directly from the ruins to Mysidia. He would prefer to be able to get directly into Mysidia’s castle and from there go to where the crystal was kept. A slightly raised dais caught the armored sorcerer’s eye and he approached it, brushing aside the dead leaves and vines. A teleportation seal had been etched into the dais by whomever had lived in the ruins when it still stood complete. Smiling under his helmet, Golbez traced a finger over the seal. He knew that once he figured out how to work it, he could potentially go just about anywhere from the ruin.

Shin.Aether
12-31-2009, 09:11 PM
The crystal well was all quiet, burried beneath the reaches of the Elders complex, and tower of wishes. Long vaccated and lost in time itself. Nearly touching a crevass near the ocean, all remained quiet to him as the light transformed. An ebb and curve of a figure seemed to shape him from the merciful strings of light. He stood wearing well crafted Lunarion Crystal. With one plate in particular mesmerizing, as it was an heirloom of a father the man never knew.

His gaze looked calmly, as he felt a familiar silent light coming from behind him. Knowing the crystal by light and soft hum of the crystals majestic power. He remembered this place very well, something else was happening in the world. That he and his allies were wished in a trip by the past elder of Mysidia. Just when he found out something that truly disturbed him. But in this time the crystals were almost forgotten. Laying burried in new places Cecil wasn't entirely sure about where they lingered. He walked up the well to the crystal and reeached his gauntleted hand out. As he grasped the Crystal, Cecil moved it to his item sack for safe keeping. His long white strands of hair were pushed up as a gust of wind eminated below. A reaction from the Crystal being confiscated, like when he pillaged the crystal for Baron.

But in his mind, Cecil couldn't help but feel a great deal of dread at the time. He felt a forlorn mind near him that he couldn't put a finger on at the momment. He pondered where the rest of his friends might be, if they were on their way to this time at all.

The pyreflies all danced upon the cliff overlooking the temple nearby. A shudder of light eminated once again by the Pyreflies dance. As a figure was crafted out of the air itself. A long portruding blond spiky haired fellow appeared out of the sky itself. Clothed in a black half trenchcoat, from a long forgotten war before this time had begun. Mako blue eyes softly looked around, as he carried a sword that was crafted from aged materia. Though he had modified the Materia Blade to be even stronger. He was surprised that the materia worked well in tandem with the sword itself. He turned around seeing a few familiar people from his past. As the memories hit him like a ton of bricks. The days of which Cloud and Zack had once fought off a whole plattoon of Shrinra Soldiers, in Nibelheim. Which brought him back to the haunting truth that Sephiroth betrayed them.

He moved toward the champions of cosmos, and outstretched a hand. Looking over to Zack, and giving Aerith a nod. He was shocked when he looked at the young keyblader, Sora. Seeing him as an equal a small smile came to his face. Here stood the saviour of worlds, his youthful innocence was refreshing.

"I guess that this means were on this train together?"

Cloud said looking over to them with an assured look that lady Cosmos informed them that they were all her champions. In a new war that Cloud only just began to understand in full. But by the ancient length of time it has gone on. Why is it that now they were called to this time to fight the war?

Yamimoon
01-01-2010, 01:15 AM
Sora looked at Aerith with a slightly worried look on his face as he saw her with a pained look on her face. He then heard her say his name again after the pain had stopped, and she replied. His smile returned as he looked at her. “Well I have been well,” Sora said in his usually happy tone. He was glad that at least there was one person that he knew in this group, and she remembered him this time. As he looked back it was like the time that he was asleep, and was reawakened. The others had seamed to have forgotten him. Only to later remember his name. Riku had told him of what happened. He was a little disappointed that it happened again, but that didn’t stop him from being his happy go lucky self.

Then Sora heard a familiar voice behind him, and he turned around. He saw that Cloud was here as well, and seamed to be his usual self. He had always liked Cloud ever since the first time they meet. He was a little confused, but always seemed to be a good man. Even when they fought. Sora knew that he was probably still looking for his light, and hoped that he would find it soon. The last time he saw him he was fighting Sephiroth, and disappeared. “Well it seams like it Cloud. So how have you been?” Sora asked as Faris said that it was time to get this all started. As she walked away, the goddess Cosmos showed them the path to take. Sora know test that Faris was going to wrong way. “Hey Faris it is in the other direction,” Sora said not meaning to be rude. He was just trying to help her. He looked at the path. “Well I guess that it is time to get going,” Sora said as he started to walk down the path that was laid before them.

Riku had been walking down the path, and saw what looked like human shapes carved into the rocks, but they felt like they were once something more. He didn’t understand this, but that was the way he usually found things. Nothing really shocked him any more. He had seen many things through his travels to different worlds, and this one was no different. He had already has had to take care of some thing that attacked him, and with his key blade Soul Eater he was able to easily take care of them. Bur for some reason it seamed like he was missing something. This was not his best weapon and knew it, but for some reason he couldn’t remember what his other key blade was. This one was in the shape of a sword. He decided to worry about it later. He was now at the entrance to the destroyed city.

Riku looked into the city as the shadows moved among the darkness that surrounded the city. He could tell that this was the city that was shown to them in the vision that the person that brought them here had shown them. He didn’t know why, but he could tell that the city was calling out to him. It was inviting him into the darkness. He didn’t waste any time as he walked into the city. His key blade in his hands. He didn’t know what to expect, but this was what seamed like the most appropriate path. He also figured that the others would shore to be on there way here.

AliceMalice15
01-01-2010, 03:45 AM
"Er um right I knew that,"Faris blushed rubbing her neck,"just got turned sround a bit. Thats all."
Faris turned and began to walk the other way wishing she was back home instead of in this strange new world. Atleast she wasn't completely alone though. Faris sighed and turned to her new companions.
"So where are you guys from," she said giving them a smile,"obviously none of us are from this world."

Freiya
01-04-2010, 03:20 PM
Aerith was going to say something again to Sora when Cloud walked closer to them.
"Nice to see you again, Cloud." She spoke when he greeted her with a nod. It was really nice to see him again and she had to admit that she missed him.
Letting her eyes fixated at her blond friend, she wondered where's Tifa. And at first she thought he would ask about how she came back from the Lifestream, but he didn't even mention it and she knew he understand that the Goddess had reviving some people who have been chosen to be her champions. But if she was revived, that means Sephiroth was revived too. Thinking about Sephiroth made her worry. She looked to the ground; some pictures played on her mind, and she didn't see it when Zack smiled at Cloud and stepped closer to him. Putting a hand on his comrade's shoulder, the dark haired guy spoke, "Nice to see you again, Cloud. We're on this train together. And---," He turned his head to Faris, "Yes, Faris, I'm not from this world. I'm from Gongaga---Ah, that's in another realm, really.... I came from Gaia." He smiled while his mind began to questioning himself about what kind of enemy he would find in this realm. Will it be the same monster and the same enemy..? If it was the same enemy, who might it be..?
Right now his mind ran to Sephiroth and Genesis. But knowing Cloud is here with them, he wasn't afraid of those enemies. Cloud was a kid when they fought together at Nibelheim, he was a poor child poisoned by Mako and Zack had to protect although their ages are close. But that was long ago and Zack knew Cloud able to fight by himself now.

Sora spoke and he forgot about his enemies for a while.
"Let's go. Aerith, Cloud ?" He called them to walk down the path.

Winter
01-09-2010, 01:01 AM
Rikku groaned, her head felt like lead and her body felt as stiff as the dead, what happened? She slowly opened her eyes, a metal roof looked down at her, she frowned, what was...? The young girl attempted to sit up, but her limbs refused to cooperate. She could feel soft sheets beneath her, okay; she seemed to be on a bed... Turning her head she noticed the metal roof connected to metal walls and a metal floor, decorated by a rather worn looking rug. She could hear the hum of an... engine? Some kind of machina maybe? Was it an air ship? She felt herself regaining control over her body and managed to sit up, the room didn't move... there was no sign that the room she was in was apart of a moving ship.

She looked around the room more fully, beside her was a bedside table, a clock sitting atop it showed that the time was 9:00... but was that morning or night? She couldn't tell; because in the small room around her, there were two doors, but no windows, and the fluorescent lighting was beginning to hurt her eyes. She moved to the slightly open door just past the foot of the bed; within was a small but tidy looking bathroom, equipped with shower, she peered in, noone was in there, nor was there any sign of anyone having been there. The whole atmosphere was eerie.... She felt a soft breeze on her leg and looked down.
"Eeep!!" She squealed when she noticed she was only in her undergarments (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/3/35/Ff10-2-rikkubare.jpg)!!! she looked around and noticed a chair against the far wall, folded up on the seat was a pile of clothing, she snatched it up and hurried into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. Glancing at the shower; Rikku decided to use it, as she could smell that she needed one. Wrinkling her nose she stepped in and hurriedly washed herself, feeling nervous if anyone were to come by, she wanted answers, but she wanted to be clean when she got them.

She was done after only a few minutes, and dried herself just as quickly, the clothes she had picked up were her size but almost looked like pajamas... It was a short kimono (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/9/91/Ffx2rikkufestivalgoer.jpg) and a pair of shorts in pale blue... she shrugged to herself and pulled them on, having no other option.
Once dressed she poked her head out the door to her little room, finding it still to be empty, she emerged and went to the other door, it was of thicker material and there was no handle. She pushed on the door, pulled and shoved... even kicking it at one point before falling back and landing on her bum.
"Oh poopie..." She muttered to herself, "It's locked..." She looked back up at the door, and saw a panel on the wall by the door, she stood and touched it curiously.... the door opened... thank goodness noone was around to see her embarrassing little display... Rikku stepped out to the hallway that the room connected to, and jumped when the door closed behind her.
"Y-Yunie?" she called, hoping her cousin would be around somewhere... but this sure wasn't the Gullwings' ship... Where was she? "Brother? Paine? Shinra? Come on guys, this isn't funny!!" She headed right, there seemed to be more noise that way, she hoped that she could find someone that would tell her something...

AliceMalice15
01-12-2010, 11:55 PM
Nero looked at his surroundings in confusion. Where was he? All he could remember was a voice telling him about how he was chosen to help Chaos destroy this world and get rid of the champions of Cosmos. Nero turned and continued to survey his surroundings. He was on top of some sort of old abandoned temple or something. Nero slid carefully down from the temple's domed roof and landed on the soft grassy ground below. Standing carefully he began removing the retraints on his mouth. It had been a long time since he'd put the restraints on, but he felt that now was the time to remove them. This world was going to be destroyed anyway why not let his powers roam free for a while? Nero tossed the restraints to the ground and walked in to the temple. Inside the temple was lit by millions of pyreflies and a few beams of sunlight stabbed through where the ceiling had crumbled. Nero walked through the temple allowing his powers to consume what ever it pleased. Soon he reached a large oval room with a huge hole in the center. Nero walked to the edge of the hole and peered down onto the abyss. At the bottom he could see a faint glow under the rubble. Nero curiously scaled down the hole and stalked over to the pile of glowing debris and began lifting rocks away to uncover the source of the glow. After a while he finally cleared away enough rocks to see a bright blue gem like stone lying under the rocks. Nero grabbed the gem and pulled it from under the rocks which easily fell away. Once free of the rocks the gem was huge! Not only was it huge but it had begun to glow brighter. Was this one of the crystals Chaos had mentioned? Nero immediately began to wrap the crystal in darkness. He was leaving nothing to chance, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't destroy the crystal. Perplexed Nero decided to take the crystal with him. If he couldn't destroy it he'd make sure no one else could get it.

The Imposter
01-14-2010, 06:20 PM
A dream is a weakness for many, something that can be manipulated and twisted that will send you down a dark path. I've been there once before and I do not intend to every return to that state...no matter what the dream is.

The memory flickered like the flame that danced in his hand dispelling the darkness to reveal the face of a young man with a scar across his face. It was not long ago now that he stood before the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. The Goddess Cosmos, who had summoned him saying that his dream of redemption could be fulfilled. It was so appealing but Seifer had learned from his past. He declined the offer and turned his back on the Goddess of harmony. He wouldn't let himself be manipulated again.

Knowing of the quest she had sent the others on to retrieve items of great power he had begun searching himself. If these items were that powerful he could save everyone by himself. Why doesn't anyone else see it? Cosmos is manipulating everyone to fetch these items for herself. Why are they so naive?

The flame danced in his hand then vanished as he reached down and picked up his gunblade. Swinging it up onto his shoulder he began again his journey traveling. In order to obtain the items of power he would need to get stronger himself. Seifer reasoned that the only way to do that would be through junctioning GFs. Despite the long term effects it was the best hunch he had to go on. Even this world must have something like GFs.

As he traveled he could hear a voice in the back of his mind. It was odd it wasn't his own voice, but almost a voice of another. Yes Seifer, follow your own path even if those under Cosmos' manipulation stand in your way. You can save everyone, just follow your own path.

Shin.Aether
01-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Friends old, and new all greeted Cloud with earnest feelings at best. He calmly smiled as he shook Zack's hand and giving a cordial nod to Aerith. When he gripped Zacks gloved hand, and let his blue mako eyes share a comrade stare. When he found Sora nearby, that spunky kid would grow up to be a master with no equal he felt.

"I found that light Sora, helped me loose some of that weight."

There was something surreal about being near Aerith again. But it was best left unspoken in an around Zack. He had as much right to Aerith, coincidentally he was unsure but maybe Tifa would be there. Being with new friends as well was interesting. He took nottice of Farris and the others, and pondered whether to talk a bit of himself. Being as it was, they had nothing to fear from him. Nor did they have instill any fear in him as well.

However coming back to what Cosmos said, that Chaos had his minions. While he was with Cosmos in hers, it brought him back to a darker time. Sephiroth came to mind, knowing Sephiroth would take the life. In order to do something heinous against his friends. Cloud in his heart knew if that time came. Cloud would face Sephiroth first, if that didn't work Sora would be the last line of defense against his menace. Still he didn't know if Sephiroth was more powerful or as strong as he had been.