PDA

View Full Version : Behind the Mask OOC

Zitacamron95
12-30-2009, 12:10 AM
storyline
This city was practically owned by one family, the Hazards. Most people worked for their company, and listened to whatever the Hazards had to say, for fear of being fired. In the science department they had found this interesting experimentation that seemed to do something with their test subjects that was abnormal. The scientist believed it was time to test it on a few humans. The Hazards decided they would force a few of the families to give their children for experimentation and gave their own as well.

These children were around five to seven of age, but don’t remember the experimentation. They were given one weird power and it was different for each one of them. Now they are all in high school, some are friends with each other, others are enemies. They all still are effected by the Hazards and they all know about their powers. Some of them decided to be against the Hazard company and use their powers to take them down during the night while during the day they went to high school and where normal kids. Others thought that it was their duty to protect what was going on in the city.

The children that want the Hazard companies demolished, have a leader and little do they know that, that child is the Hazard’s only heir. Of course little does the heir know that their best friend is the leader of the group defending the company. Both of them want to get their goals accomplished and want to know who’s behind the mask.

rules
*You are either with or against the company
*I do allow romance, even villain and hero romance just keep it PG-13
*please try to be interested enough to keep going with the rp
*warn people if you are dropping out

Villain Group
Leader: Spade/ Rayne Hazard: Zitacamron95
Second in Command: Totenglaut
Other: yamimoon
Other:Zelli
Other:

Hero Group
Leader: Shani
Second in Command: nonangelic92
Other: misapuff
Other: moabete
Other: Levias

IC link
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=98877#post98877

My character

Name: Rayne Crane
Alias: Spade
Group: Leader Villain
Description: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime girls/dark-1.jpg
Villain outfit: She wears a black and gray pinstripe button up shirt, black jeans, black trench coat and a mask that goes around her eyes.
Power: If she wills it, when she touches someone she can make them see their worst fear.
History: She was neglected by her parents ever since she was small. She doesn't talk much and it's sometimes difficult to get her to talk. She started to burn her parent's companies since they own mostly everything in the town she's in, because she couldn't handle her parents' abuse. She had found out about others that had some kind of power as well and made her own group to help her get rid of her parent’s business.

Shani
12-30-2009, 06:22 AM
this seems interesting, I'd like to join.

Name: Magenta Lovett (Maggie)
Alias: ?
Group: Leader Hero
Description: will do later
Hero outfit: She wears tight black pants most of the time made out of leather. For a top she wears a white flowy shirt, it's quite elegant. A black swade jacket, desent size heel on her black boots. She wears a white mascarade type of mask, starting over the top half of her nose hiding her eyes and facal features. Apon her hand she has white gloves.
Power: the ablity to control and Weald the element of fire.
History: Magenta had a loving family. Her family consited of her, a mother, father,sister and brother. But alas once she was take fromtge house her older brother ran off no one has seen him since, and her sister comitted "suicide", but she was murdered for fighting back and knowing too much. Now she is back with her parents,seceretly fighting againist the company.
I'll finish later it's late and I have reversal in the morning.

nonangelic92
12-30-2009, 06:24 AM
Oh so joining, Ill have a CS up in a few.

MikeZZZ
12-30-2009, 07:06 PM
i'll join, sounds like fun
however, small question could i be in a merc group? like hired by either side?

Name: BladeRunner
Alias: ?
Group: Hero Other
Description: don't have a pic, just imagine a ninja outfit
Hero outfit: Dresses in black clothes
Power: Insane hand eye movement
History: Parents were killed by the company 5 years ago, since then he has been training to take it out. He has graduated from school, but has not been given a position of power due to rages that he sometimes enters.

Zitacamron95
12-30-2009, 07:23 PM
I'm sorry, I really don't want an in between group...

Totenglaut
12-30-2009, 08:02 PM
Name: Alanon and Genon
Alias: Yin Yang
Group: Second in command villains
Description: Alanon has the tattoos Genon has the blue eyes (http://elvenangel.deviantart.com/art/Gemini-88577994)
Villain outfit: Alanon wears all white with a mask that covers his eyes and had a pair of what look to be ram horns attached. Genon wears all black with a straight black mask that covers his nose and eyes and has a pair of bat wings attached,
Power: Alanon has control over darkness and Genon has control over light. The only thing they can do is manipulate the energy from dark or light and turn it into a type of enery weapon
History: Alanon and Genon were supposed to be one son. The heir. When they were born twins their father basically forgot them and had another son. The youngest inherited everything while the twins were thrown to the streets to fend for themselves. About then was when they discovered they had powers. When they saw that Rayne was trying to take downt he Hazards they voluntarily joined up with her because their younger brother depended on the Hazards.

Zitacamron95
12-31-2009, 01:06 AM
okay, well, I'm going to make the IC but others can still join, it would be better with more people. here is the IC link http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=98877#post98877

nonangelic92
12-31-2009, 03:42 AM
Name: Harmony Ruthaford
Alias: Peacemaker
Group: Second In command heroes
Description: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/K/Kestrachern6/1119757358_irlsFiesty.JPG
Hero outfit: Tight black leggings under sky blue shorts. A yellow tank top and dark colored climbing shoes. A Beautiful yellow and blue colored mask on.
Power: Harmony has the ability to control people's emotions.
History: Her parents were both environmentalists, improving the envirmonent one tree at the time. They taught her to love and respect the earth. Her parents did work for the Hazzards, but the hazzards decided that they didn't need them anymore, and fired them. Her parents and her now live in the poor part of town, trying to make ends meet however they can.

misapuff
01-01-2010, 06:16 PM
I'm going to join if that's okay for the Hero as...just one of them?

misapuff
01-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Name: Marissa Robertson
Alias: Hot Pepper
Group: Hero
Description: Black hair with red streaks, black eyes that sometimes glint red. She has a lean form. She usually wears jeans and a t-shirt.
Hero outfit: Red leggings and a tight black shirt. She lets her hair down and puts on a black mask. She paints red stars on her cheaks. Also Marissa wears red boots.
History: Marissa has a poor family, and that's why her parents gave her up to the experamentation, for money. They try to be nice to her, but are all too prying. That's why she ends up trying to stay away from there at all costs. She has a distant relationship with them, and to get away she signs up for anything to leave the house. Exspeccially gymnastics. Marissa has no known sisters or brothers.

nonangelic92
01-02-2010, 02:00 AM
wait so am i accepted

Totenglaut
01-02-2010, 02:04 AM
your name is on the list

Zitacamron95
01-02-2010, 02:45 AM
yeah, sorry, haven't said any of that, have I? sorry, I've been a little behind lately on some things.

Yamimoon
01-02-2010, 02:48 AM
I am interested. Once I am accepted I will post.

Name: Gill Jacobson
Alias: Leviathan
Group: Villain
Description: http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/yami_sakura_1983/408795.jpg
Villain outfit: He wears black pants, and a white jacket. His shirt is a deep purple. A mask that covers his face.

Power: He has complete control over water, and all of its forms.

History: He was given to the company in order to pay off his family’s debt to them. He hadn’t wanted to go, and even ran away from his home right before they came to get him. He didn’t make it to fare before the company sent out their people to bring him back. Now he wants to take them down for what they have put him through.

nonangelic92
01-02-2010, 02:48 AM
its cool, im excitied for this RP

Totenglaut
01-02-2010, 02:53 AM
Me too! I'm in love with Alanon and Genon

nonangelic92
01-02-2010, 02:54 AM
well Im in love with Harmony

Zitacamron95
01-02-2010, 02:57 AM
well, so far everybody has been accepted

Totenglaut
01-02-2010, 03:05 AM
Yay character love!

nonangelic92
01-02-2010, 03:06 AM
yay

moabete
01-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Name: Moa Okinawa
Alias:?
Group:Hero(Any Position will do)
Outfit: Wears normal cloths for a person wheres blue jeans and a dark colored shirt usually has the name of his favorite band Slipknot.
Power: Can change and control the wind.
History: Became a free runner at an early age and getting the power to control wind only made his obsession of heights even stronger. He never really cared for law or his homework but that does not mean he is an evil person.

Levias
01-03-2010, 09:15 PM
Name: Grey Rigoro
Alias: Kazé
Group: Hero, Other
Description:

Normal Grey:
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll305/Spirit-Whisper/AnimeGuywithgreeneyes.jpg

Kazé:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/Dark_M/Anime%20guys/Kalas117.jpg

History: From a Japanese Heritage, but In a very poor family. He lives with his Uncle, who has almost the same demeanor about life that he does. His parents were killed in a Robbery when he was young. The rest only he knows. His ability Is to have superior Reflexes and Leg Strength (Meaning he can Run and Jump better than anyone)

Zitacamron95
01-03-2010, 09:19 PM
you two are accepted

moabete
01-03-2010, 09:41 PM
Hey i just got internet again and started rping again so tell me if i am doing any good and feel free to give me some pointers.

moabete
01-05-2010, 12:35 AM
Did it die????

Shani
01-05-2010, 04:20 AM
Sorry I have been busy I have posted

Zitacamron95
01-09-2010, 05:21 PM
Anyone going to post?

nonangelic92
01-09-2010, 08:58 PM
I will today but not at the moment, my bed room computer is crapped-out so I gota use my parents so far.

nonangelic92
01-09-2010, 09:09 PM
okay so I lied I posted lol

MikeZZZ
01-17-2010, 06:20 PM
I'm changeing bladerunner to the villain group if that is okay. same profile just different alliagence. sorry for the bad spelling.

Zitacamron95
01-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Okay, just also announce this in the IC so everybody knows