PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Reality OOC - Sirocco & Kris [M]

Sirocco
12-30-2009, 02:51 AM
(This is rated M for sexual references, swearing, mature situations, but mostly gratuitous violence and gore. Viewer's discretion is advised)

Eons ago, a huge war broke out in the world against the forces of good and evil. Devils fought against Angels, each with the goal of bringing about their own world. In this world though was a third group that fought as well. Humans that were granted mystical powers due to the influx of divine and hellish energies practice bringing their new gifts to new heights. For some, it was to protect their homes or people; for others, to understand the world around them. When the war had reached its pentacle, humans sided with the heavens to send the evil that threatened to destroy them back to the deepest pits of hell, never to return. In the end, humanity was at the brink of extinction, with some undergoing a transformation due to their bodies taking in too much energy. As the heavens rebuilt the world and repopulated it, those that survived were at a crossroads in their lives. For some, they hid themselves from the new humans that now roamed the world, ensuring none would discover them while maintaining vigilance for rising evil or mystical energies. For those who were ‘altered’, they created a new world for themselves with the knowledge they obtained so they could live in peace.
Months turned to years, and years to millenniums, and the ancient war is lost within the mists of time. The mystical energies, known to some as magic, chi, or mana, only remain within literature as a fantasy. The only evidence to such a past is the different hair color and eyes of those now living. However, history is a wheel, and when events are forgotten, they tend to be repeated. The signs are here, hidden amongst the populous; humans with gifts to use these mystical energies. For some, they hide the fact that they have these gifts, for others, they try to use them for good despite being called ‘heretics’. Within these people are those whose acts alone will start another event as big as the lost war of past, and with this event, a life-changing experience for all…

Name: Reuo Shire
Appearance: 5' 10" with dark purple hair that extends to his waist and amethyst eyes. Usually wears a business suit, but sometimes wears jeans, a white, long-sleeve button up shirt and black leather jacket.
Personality: In public, he's very kind and gives everyone who makes contact with him a gentle smile. He's always friendly while maintaining a mature, yet laid back attitude. However, cross him in any way, shape, or form, and be can become ruthless and cruel when there are no witnesses. He has no loyalty to anyone but to three people, while showing a sense of loss for one other. He also tends to be bored when something seems easy, and actually does things that seems out of the ordinary just to have a change of pace. He also take the saying 'idle hands are the devil's workshop' to a new height with his magic...
Brief History: Born in a mafia-style family, Reuo has always been around criminal activities while being taught what loyalty meant. That all changed when he became aware of his magical powers. After killing his father at the age of 18, Reuo became the head of the family his father once ruled while maintaining the appearance of a prodigious businessman.

Name: Jin'ei
Appearance: 6' 0" with ankle length black hair and storm-gray eyes. He always dresses in a business suit like Reuo, but with his jacket unbuttoned. The only difference between his human and daemon appearances is that he has two horns and a tribal mark that looks like blood pouring up his left cheek to the corner of his eye.
Personality: Very stoic and professional, regardless of in public or not. He has a extreme sense of loyalty to Reuo. Very patient and cunning, he always gets a job done with the bare minimum effort.
Brief History: Before coming to the world, Jin'ei was a hitman within the daemon world along with his partner Hikage. Known for his professionalism, he was both respected and feared. Being forced to the world by a summoning ritual, he was held by a mafia to be experimented on. During this, he met Reuo while he was 10, who had started to develop his powers. It was then that Reuo freed Jin'ei under the guise of being taught how to control his powers, while the real reason remains between the two. After that, Jin'ei stayed by Reuo's side, both to repay him for his act, and a sense of kinship with Reuo.

Name: Kurisu Uesuto
Appearance: Stands at 6 feet with long blue hair that extends to his waist. His left eye is blue while his right is red. Is usually dressed in jeans and t-shirts.
Personality: Can be very kind and loyal, but also short tempered and tends to speak his mind. Is also very charismatic and passionate towards his gang.
Brief history: Born in a family that always moved around, Kurisu learned much of the world around him. Despite the kindness in his family, he has always found himself in trouble due to his hot tempered nature. Eventually he was taken in as an apprentice by a man named Cain, who ran an auto repair garage, in hopes of finding a way to channel his temper into something productive. While learning in Seiken, Kurisu started college in hopes of furthering his knowledge on mechanics, while maintaining his newly founded gang with his elder sister Cera. He's also known to have an unnaturally high tolerance to extreme heat and cold, in which no one, not even his family, can explain

Name: Cera Uesuto
Description: Stands at 5'8" with long blue hair that goes down to her shoulders and deep blue eyes. Tends to dress in a leather jacket with a black t-shirt underneath and tight jeans.
Personality: Very friendly and charming to everyone, and tends to deal with some situations with a mature outlook. That maturity tends to leave very fast when she encounters perverts, up to the point that she tends to severely injure them. Also very cunning and has a more responsible outlook when it comes to her brother's gang.
Brief History: Being the older sibling of Kurisu, she has always looked after him. With their family moving around alot, she tends to treat Kurisu as not only a brother, but as a trusted friend. She left for Seiken with her brother in hopes of keeping him out of more trouble while extending her knowledge in business. Like her brother, she also has a high tolerance to cold, and tends to act as such when it comes to her brother's gang.

Kris
01-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Name: Alexis Ebenezer
Appearance: http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2568/charv.png
http://fireemblem.neoseeker.com/w/i/fireemblem/3/34/Lucia.png
She is having black hair and purple eyes. She stands at 1.79 cm.
Personality: She is rational and caring, the type of person to smile whenever she can, but will know when to set the limits.
Brief History: Her family has always shared a close link with the Shires, mostly because of their intrest in the relics of old. When Alex was 10 a maid was cleaning and ended up breaking some kind of a gem. Alex woke up about two days later, all bandaged, remembering nothing of what happened. All the people apart of her, have died that day, and Alex herself felt a change. Ever since that day she is carrying within her a will to return to a place, but she herself doesn't know where to. She also obtained magical power and asked Reuo Shire to help her to train in it. She developed feelings for him soon after.

-----------

Name: Claire Selen
Appearance: A bit short, about 1.59 (get teased a lot by it), have shoulder length black hair and black eyes.
Personality: Claire is very tough, fiery, independent and outspoken, Albeit tomboyish. She will not hold back on her words nor on her faith in herself in order to protect what she holds dear.
Brief History: Only recently did Claire decided to head for the big city of Seiken in order to study. With the help of her parents, part time job and money she'd been saving, she is trying to live by herself.... That is of course if you don't count her summon spirit Aqua and the sealed demon Jadon who tries to escape and kill her. Pretty much normal life, yes. Claire is studying the old ways, feeling from within that she must learn more about herself and about her spiritualist's ability, which is said to have something to do with the power of the heavens

----------

Name: Shiro de Gwyneirade
Appearance:http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8504/sasukegs.jpg
Personality: Wild and stubborn (age thing, I think). He is trying his best to hide his emotions but clearly almost everything can disturb him. To the one he trust he is very loyal.
Brief History: Shiro has been living within "EDEN" and has learned to know the world through their eyes. To them he is nothing but a weapon and he sees himself this way as well.

----------

Name: Aqua (Her low level name, real name is yet to be told)
Appearance: Silver long hair and blue eyes. high: 1.75 cm.
Personality: Calm and deadly. She is the type to talk less and do more. VERY LOYAL.
Brief History: Aqua was one of the demons summoned after the great sealing of the world and therefore needs constant feeding, which can be gained by a pact with a summoner or feeding from souls/ magic. She shd a great battle in which her summoner died and she was sealed in order to keep her life. When she was first awaken by Claire she was surprised that the girl wanted to save her life, despite of her not having the right terms to be her master. Claire cannot active her full powers but despite this, Aqua decided to stay by her side. It is known that Aqua's father is a high ranked demon and that she is having three strong brothers demons.

-------------

Name: Ákos de Gwyneira
Appearance: http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/1479/19432455720936db84e.jpg
Personality: He doesn't care much for anyone aside from what needs to be done, and therefore he is very cold and arrogent. He is a fine manipulator and he can't accept the idea of him not getting what he wants.
Brief History: He is the decended of the angels that were left in our world and he stands high in the ranks of "EDEN". His goal is to make sure that demons won't go wild, but if he could help it, demons won't even go at all, or live for that matter, but since some balance of power needs to be kept their existence should be left alone, but he would make sure it will be little as possible. He doesn't seem to have a slight care for his little brother Shiro who he consider a disgrace for the family.

--------------

Name: Jadon
Appearance:http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/3007/rageom.png
Personality: Easy going and careless. He like to tease and see others get mad. When he is serious he is a completly diffrent person, but that sight of him is very rare.
Brief History: Jadon was summoned to this world long ago and he killed the man who brought him in. Since he is a demon who was brought after the gates were sealed, he needs constant feeding, like most of his kind. Since magic was not around he started on feeding mortals souls, and tried mainly to obtain certain type of souls, which he later started to call them "spiritualists". On his last hunt he was sealed away by Claire with the holy bond of the 36, which keeps his powers sealed, but at the same time, he is linked to her and is able to feed from her unending soul power.

Sirocco
01-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Okay, IC's up and running.

Six characters? *whistles* You really must have some good ideas ready

Kris
01-03-2010, 02:14 AM
Wow, glad that's over with. I totally changed my ideas and decided to fit them with the main story, so there will be no gods or spirits only demons and angels. If you want more info on "EDEN" just tell me :)

Sirocco
01-03-2010, 02:17 AM
You've been working I see.

I just got home after a 13 hour drive =_=

Kris
01-03-2010, 02:22 AM
And I'm going to sleep after 4 hours writing T_T my poor poor eyes. I'll finish the rest of the details later :)

Also, I hope you had a safe trip :)

Sirocco
01-09-2010, 04:57 AM
Okay, I'm almost done with the next post, which will introduce Kurisu and Cera. I'll work on Hikage's intro once I'm done with Sodom

Kris
01-10-2010, 01:01 AM
Oh right. I forgot that he had two diffrent eyes @_@

You made his hair blue............ total ownage >.>"

And you made Cera is bigger sister? She is human in look right?

Sirocco
01-10-2010, 04:36 AM
Yeah, Cera is human. Also, she's always been Kurisu's big sister. Even when I first used her.

Sorry I haven't been on ICQ lately. I'm arranging the house most of the time.

Kris
01-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Kurisu is sooooooooooooooo cute *__* I can't wait to play with his hair :D

Kris
01-25-2010, 11:11 AM
And I posted :D

Sorry about having so little with Alexis, but since they were walking for something, and I didn't know what for, I leave this part to you ^___^