PDA

View Full Version : [R] Narcotics Anonymous. [Lerouge and Myself]

Ankolyste
12-30-2009, 04:48 AM
<RATED R FOR DRUG ASSOCIATION, VIOLENCE, LANGUAGE, ROMANCE AND SEXUAL REFERENCES/SITUATIONS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAPPEN.>

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff298/Kitacus/Needs_moar_fake_blood_by_x_Marionet.jpg

Addict.
To cause to become physiologically or psychologically dependent on a habit-forming substance.

"Im only going to try it once." Thats what they all say when they start doing drugs. Popping pills, snorting powders, injecting toxins, and lighting up on anything that burns. "I wont get addicted." Finding themselves high everyday from that point on still doesnt convince them they are addicted. Hanging out with friends who give them fixes for free is always how it is for the first few months. Then things start to get expensive. Finding themselves paying more than two hundred dollars for a single shot of heroin or a few small lines of coke.

"You are addicted! You need to stop before its too late!" Friends always try to break through to those who have fallen deep into the whirlpool of narcotics. They try desperately to get them to stop which only pushes them away, losing them completely. Friends often give up, move on and forget about the now doomed druggie.

"Im not addicted!" Its the obvious response from anyone. Its an automatic defensive mechanism that they tell themselves often to keep them partly sane. But the truth is, its such a lie that even as they are tearing their flesh apart they think they are just fine.

'Im not addicted...' Leslie thought to herself as she stood in her bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror for a moment before pushing her red hair behind her ear. Kneeling down she reached behind the toilet and pulled out a black box, unlocking it with the key on her wrist. Opening it to reveal viles of clear liquid and pill bottles. Thumbing around the box she pulled out a syringe and a vile, setting it on the counter top as she prepared for her daily dose of heroin. Biting her lip she tossed empty flaps that once held needles aside as she searched desperately for one. She let out a relieved sigh as she found one. Slipping from the holder she she held it up, smiling; but a sudden jerk of her left arm caused her to drop it. The needle bounced off of the counter and leapt into the sink and slid right through the slats on the sink stopper. Leslie's eyes widened as she gripped the sides of the sink "Fuck!" Slamming her fists onto the wall she gritted her teeth tightly as she looked at her stock. It was really running low.

Putting the vile and syringe back into the box she grabbed a small tube, hardly the width of a pencil and about as long as her pointer finger. Pulling off the small rubber cork she lifted it to her nose and tiled her head back, inhaling swiftly as the white powder disappeared. Closing her eyes tightly she took a few more breaths and then let her head resume its natural bob. Tossing the tube into the box she grabbed a wash rag and wet it, wiping her nose and lips to be sure no residue showed. Closing her box of fixes she locked it and replaced it under the toilet backing where Velcro held it securely.

Leslie wasnt always addicted to a multitude of drugs like she was now. It started her senior year of high school. She fell for a girl who was also a senior but had transferred from another school. They dated and thats when the drug scene had started for Leslie. Lauren, her girlfriend had introduced her to acid and ecstasy at first. Coke and marijuana came naturally with the parties and raves. After her parents told her off for finding her stashes in the house Leslie left home and lost contact with her family. She figured they were ashamed of her anyways. Living with Lauren was the way she got her fix until Lauren suddenly went straight on her, finding some guy to go off with. Leslie was left alone without any way to get a fix. She got a few jobs and as she started college as an emancipated child she started to find new fixes. It was hard to afford things at times, mostly food. But she found quickly that a few shots of heroin and some acid took away the hunger urges. But it was hell on her body to take so many drugs at one time.

Leslie walked from her bathroom and into the living room. She lived in a double dorm suite, with kitchen and laundry room. Leslie had the special opportunity to live alone as well. But she knew it could never last. A knock on her door quickly notified her that she had stayed alone in her dorm long enough. "On a Saturday?!" she quickly exclaimed as she ran her hand through her hair as she made her way to the door. Unlocking the deadbolt she opened the door to see an administrator. Smiling she nodded to the burly woman. "Have you found me a roommate?" She asked with more enthusiasm that was needed.

The woman smiled to her "Hello deary. Yes we have, he is a transfer student and will be joining you within the next few hours. When I talked with him previously he stated he would hopefully arrive around sundown." She nodded to Leslie and then stuck a sticker onto the door, a hideous shade of orange in Leslie's opinion. Anything was better than orange.

"Thank you so much! I am oh so excited to finally have a friend joining me!" She smiled widely and leaned against the wall as she looked up at the woman. "Now if you would excuse me, I should clean before my roommate gets here." Closing the door she locked it and leaned against the wall as she felt like pulling her hair from her scalp. She couldnt believe she was getting a roommate, on a Saturday night when she could be getting doped up with a few friends instead. Sighing she ran her hand along the wall as she walked into her living room and flopped herself onto the couch. Leslie had lied when she said she needed to clean, since she hardly ever ate and couldnt afford 'nice things' there wasnt any clutter to take care of. Her cabinets were bare, her fridge cleaned out and she only had two black couches and a large-ish television that had been furnished by the college since she was in a suite. Switching on the stereo to some techno she let the coke she had snorted take effect. It was almost 3 PM, and sundown was in a few hours. Joy, her high would be fading right when her new 'friend' showed.

Lerouge
12-30-2009, 09:54 PM
http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss326/gothgirl13_13/lestat.jpg

It had been ages since he had first been created and forced into the life of immortality. He remembered the last 100 years, but the time before that had begun to vanish into the dust of history. The world had certainly changed in the time that Demitri had been alive and the only fact he had learned was that the blood now was more delicious. Woman were more beautiful revealing their flawless skin to him at every moment, it was a world of teasing and he loved it. The thing he loved the most now though was the nectar that the bodies of these woman contained, so different, sweet, and addictive. It took Demitri ages to understand what it was that caused him to feed more and more, but soon he realized it wasn't just blood he was engulfing but something so powerful that it can even control him. His path was filled with bodies, death, and most recently drugs.

Yes, the newest addiction of the vampire had become the one that so many in the world had. The sweet drug of Dopamine filling his brain that brought him so much pleasure yet was deadly to his enhanced senses... oh how he craved it. Luckily his age was young when he was cursed, so he was easily able to live as a regular student and crave on those that had access to his pleasure daily. Today... or well tonight was the night he was going to meet his new pet.

It was difficult for him to hide his excitement as the bright orb in the sky vanished, leaving him free to reign on this world. To the untrained eye he seemed like a regular student, yet his pale skin and the flashes of his sharpened teeth were obvious signs. "The world is so blind..." He would say to himself as he walked openly among man, his hands digging into his pocket while he made his way to his new home. Sadly, his old pet found out his secret and didn't take it too well. Luckily, that person was now an empty vessel that was found hanging from the ceiling fan of his old home. No questions were asked to him, it was simply written off as suicide. Silly police, good thing the rope his the obvious marks on the person's neck. A chuckled escaped his lips as he walked and finally arrived at his new home.

He ran a finger through his hair revealing his face and dark green eyes before giving his classic smile. A gentle knock and his hand returned to his pockets waiting to meet his new "friend."

Ankolyste
12-30-2009, 10:26 PM
Leslie sat on her couch for god knows how long, her intoxication causing her to lose her sense of time completely. The only thing that broke her from her trance in coke was the phone on the wall ringing. Leslie blinked a few times, making sure she actually heard it. Slowly pushing herself from the couch she lounged on she walked towards the kitchen with a dazed stumble in her step. Leaning against the wall she snatched the phone from the hook and brought it to her ear "Leslie." She said simply.

"Les! Im so glad I caught you sober." The young man's voice chuckled from the other side of the conversation.

"I ran out of needles Ty." She said, her voice annoyed as she remembered her stupidity from before.

"Awe. Ill be sure to bring you some tomorrow love." Tyler was the kind of nurturing friend to Leslie ever since they met. He was a druggie as well and he took care of Leslie as if they had always known each other.

"Im getting a roommate tonight..."

"You've gotta be shitten me! On a Saturday night Les?" He was obviously on her side about the whole roommate thing.

"Yes... And I need a fix. Have you got any spare needles?"

"I only have one more, but I was saving it for tonight." There was a silence in the conversation, a moment of thought. "But I know you will need it more love. I will be there in an hour."

"Are you sure Ty?"

"Les, Dont. Im sure. See you later."

Leslie hung up the phone and pumped her fist into the air and brought it back down as if she had just scored the best prize ever. To her, it was going to be the best prize. She was going to get her fix a while after her roommate arrived. It wasnt how she wanted it to work, but hell she wasnt going to complain.

Looking at the front door she blinked a few times as grin came across her lips. She could always simply open the door and remove the hideous orange sticker that told her new 'friend' that the room was his. It would make him have to go to the student service office and ask about his room. They would have to run his name and print him out another sheet that had the room on it. It could possibly delay him enough that she would have her fix before he got there. As she chuckled quietly she moved herself to the door and grabbed the door handle, the freezing cold metal gave her a slight shock as she let go of it and stepped back. Blinking again she heard a knock on the door, was it too late?

Leslie's high was quickly fading as she wondered who her roommate was. Grabbing the handle again she unlocked the deadbolt and opened the door to see a single figure standing there. Looking up until her eyes caught his face she forced a smile, her plan had blown up in her face. She surely didnt know what to think of this tall and pale figure standing before her. "Hello." Leslie smiled to him and gave him a slight nod as she backed into her...their dorm, opening the door for him to enter. "Im...glad you found the room without any trouble." Leslie took a few more steps back, "Your room is down the hallway on the left side of the living room, door at the end..." She said to him, her daze returning as she swayed slightly. "Do you need help with your things?"

Lerouge
12-31-2009, 06:21 PM
Demitri smirked as his eyes laid upon the girl in front of him, staring into her's as he entered the room that was meant to be his new home. He was barely able to hide his excitement as his eyes examined her body resting upon her neck for a moment, before running down examining her chest and her arms. The marks were obvious, they were the same that he had on his arms, and they caused him to smile uncontrollably. She was exactly what he was looking for and for a moment he was tempted to just take her here an now, but with a gentle shake of his head he threw the thought away. He would much rather enjoy her fully while she was alive before he did anything too drastic.

He hadn't spoken to her yet as his eyes wandered throughout the room and at first was slightly amused, she was a classic case. Addiction... what a powerful aphrodisiac he thought as he took a step toward the girl stopping when his body was almost right against hers. "Were you planning on stalling my arrival?" He asked at first, his talent as a vampire being reading minds, it was obvious she wasn't happy to see him. It was a useful talent but limited, only working when in close proximity to his target. "My stuff will be here later tonight..." His voice was rather soft and slow, perfect for his mysterious nature, and his eyes gazed deep into hers and cocked his head to the side slightly. "I'm sorry I don't think I have caught your name my dear, they call me Demitri."

Demitri was studying her completely, his senses going wild at the sight of this beautiful girl who was obviously coming down from her high. He could smell the drugs in the room, or the faint presence of what remained of them and see the effect of them in her eyes. His mouth watered slightly at the thought of tasting them in her blood, but first he wanted to play.

Ankolyste
12-31-2009, 10:45 PM
Leslie blinked as he smiled at her and walked into the Dorm room, just standing in front of her as if he were examining her. Leslie admitted to herself that he was attractive to say the least, but he was quite mysterious and way different from what she had thought previously. When he looked around the room Leslie looked up at his face, taking in his features as if she would have to describe him for a police sketch later on. She was about to walk away from him but then he stepped forward, placing himself so close to her she swore she could feel his breath on her hair. Blinking she looked up as he spoke about wanting to stall his arrival. Leslie tilted her head to the side slightly and looked at the Orange slip on the door, her face slightly turning pink. How in the hell did he know?!

When he introduced himself she looked up at him and nodded to him "My name is Leslie. Its...nice to meet you." She said as she took a step back from him with her pause. Leslie finally looked away from his face and turned around, walking to the living room. "This is the living room, Its not much but there is always something to watch I guess..." She rambled as she then pointed to her left "That side of the Dorm is all yours, Bedroom and unjoined bathroom. Sorry, Ive lived here for a while and so I chose the better of the two rooms." She shrugged as she pointed to the right "There is a laundry room which is the first door on the left. My room is past that." She continued to ramble, turning around and leaning on the back of the couch as she looked at him. "The kitchen is to your left...But I guess you could already see that..." She chuckled slightly, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly. "Theres not much to be found in there, but you are welcome to buy your own food. I wont eat it." She smiled slightly as she continued to rub her neck and then moved to her right shoulder.

Lerouge
01-02-2010, 01:06 AM
How the hell did he know?!

"Let's say I fancy myself a psychic." Demitri found himself saying without truly realizing she hadn't said those words out loud. At once he turned away from her and began looking around the room noticing that most of it was empty. He chuckled and considered making a comment as he listened to her, but since he was planning on stealing furniture for himself later. His eyes followed her finger as she pointed out the various rooms, only half paying attention as he walked toward the bathroom as she finished her speech walking into it. Smelling softly into the air his eyes rested on a black box that was hidden, reaching down for it and smiling.

"Well, well, well..." he said holding the boc as if he had just found a precious award turning around and almost vanishing from the spot and appearing in the hallway once again. "It seems my roomate has a secret..." he teased as he walked toward the kitchen and placed it down on the counter gently.

Ankolyste
01-03-2010, 01:01 AM
Leslie watched him as he walked from the hallway with her little black box in her hand. Her heart seemed as if it could just explode from her chest, was he going to report her? She took a step away from him and looked at her box, sneering at him for a moment before she walked to her box and grabbed it from the counter. Leslie held it tightly as if it were her most precious item and she would die if she released it. Glaring at him she backed away from him and wondered what in the world she should say to him. If she bitched him out about it he may be persuaded to report her. Then where would she be? out on the streets with absolutely no roof over her head, that was for sure. But she needed to let him know not to touch her personal items without asking, it was a personal space thing. "You..." She started, unable to clearly speak what she was feeling. She just wasnt sure what to do, gripping her Black box tightly she sighed slightly. "This is mine."

Lerouge
01-05-2010, 02:02 AM
His speed was almost unbelievable, to him it was just a simple flick of the wrist as his hand moved from his pockets retrieving a vial of white snow-like powder and flipping the small box open dropping it inside. However, to Leslie all it seemed like he did was shift his hand slightly on his grip of the box while he was leaving the restroom. She was mortified at him, the fear so clear and yet her mind running at a thousand miles per hour thinking up every possible way she could explain herself. This girl was very clever and has been doing these precious enhancers for, he was looking forward to what would happen tonight.

She was scared and so innocent, the fear in her eyes was only exciting him more. More he thought to himself as his feet led him past her, taking a seat on a nearby chair. His right leg crossed over his left as he watching her with amusement for a moment before finally speaking. "For such a pretty girl, you do seem to have quite the track record it seems." His eyes grazed over her arm as he spoke, his lips curling up into a smile of amusement yet comfort. Although he was no longer human, he still know the pain of having your skin pierced from doing it to so many times. "Relax, you can check to make sure everything is there." He encouraged her, hoping she discovers the surprise on her own.

Ankolyste
01-05-2010, 02:39 AM
Leslie just watched him, as he walked past her she took a deep breath and took a step away from him as he sat down into the chair. Leslie's eyes twitched slightly as she stared at him, not knowing what else he was going to do. Leslie nearly dropped the box completely when he said she was a pretty girl, she coughed a few times on her own saliva and looked at him, a brow arched. Pretty? He thought that she was pretty? And what did he mean by 'track record'? Looking at him she noticed him looking at her, looking down at her arms she looked at the scars on her forearm along with the bruising along the inside of her elbow. Pulling her arm away from his sight she glared at him. When he told her that she could check her box to be sure everything was there she backed up to the counter and set it down, unlatching it and opening it. "Its all th-" She paused and looked down into her box.

Leslie blinked a few times, She was absolutely sure she was empty on substances before when she had taken some. Glancing up at him she grabbed the large vial of cocaine and held it between her pointer finger and thumb, turning and looking at him. "This..." Leslie shook the vial, "Is not mine." The vial was about the circumference of a half dollar and was nearly full of the stuff. Closing her box she walked over towards Demitri and stopped in front of the chair he was sitting in, leaning over and holding the vial in front of him "I wonder where exactly this came from...or more like from whom." Leslie said as she smirked, her mind relaxing to the thought of having him as a roommate. She began to wonder if he was a druggie as well. It would be just a great streak of luck.

Lerouge
01-05-2010, 03:31 AM
Demitri chuckled slightly at her, she was calmer now around him which was funny considering her deep desire to injure him a few moments ago.Mortals are so finicky with their emotionshe thought as his body moved with speed once again, his leg on the floor with a flashes as he reached forward grabbing onto her wrist giving her a tug. Her body pressed into his as she adjusted herself in his lap, sinking between his legs slightly to keep her secure. His dark green eyes looked into hers, that same simple smile on his lips as he looked down at her. "You know there are other more enjoyable ways to hurt the skin of a pretty girl like you, something that will make you feel better than anything you can put in you." He chuckled at himself as the words flowing through mind, the first being "Oh no the coke..." which he had quickly caught between the fingers of his other hand.

He noticed her glance over and sigh in relief before looking back up at him, at first she was thinking about what he would do. "What beautiful eyes you have...such a lovely shade of green." He said in his most flirtatious voice as his eyes stared into her's moving down toward her lips but not stopping, slowly sliding down to her neck. His lips were so very close, he could feel his breathe hitting off her neck onto his lips.

Ankolyste
01-05-2010, 03:53 AM
Leslie let out a scream as soon as she realized she had been pulled into his lap, hearing him speak to her flirtatiously as he told her he knew of something that could make her feel better than any kind of drug. Wide eyed Leslie watched him snatch the cocaine vial from midair before it hit the ground. With a sigh of relief she looked back at him and her face flushed red as she realized how close he was to her. What was his plan? What exactly was he thinking? When he commented her eyes she blinked a few times, looking away from him as her cheeks continued to flush. She was absolutely embarrassed from his words, never really having a guy flirt with her. As he came closer to her she squeaked a bit, not expecting him to make a move on her like he was. When he slid past her lips and went towards her neck Leslie closed her eyes and let out a soft gasp, she felt as if he were about to taste her.

Leslie was snapped out of the seemingly light trance of hers when there was a loud knock on the door. Pulling away from Dimitri she looked at the door and grabbed his knees, pulling herself from his legs and going to the door, opening it to see Tyler. "Hey Tyler! I totally forgot I called you." She said as she smiled at him.

"Hey Les..." He stopped, looking at Leslie and then past Leslie at Dimitri sitting on the chair in the living room. He chuckled and crossed his arms "Why so out of breath Les? And your face is flushed too." He smiled slyly.

Leslie widened her eyes and blinked at Tyler "Do you have it or not?!" She asked of him as she held out her hand.

"Yeah Yeah." He pulled a flap much like a flap of matches from his pocket and handed it to her. "Now dont have too much fun with your new roommate." He laughed as he turned and walked down the hall.

Leslie shut the door and locked it, holding the needle in her hand and sighing. Tyler was an idiot, he didnt know what he was talking about. She wasnt flushed...And if she was then it wasnt over her roommate...was it?

Lerouge
01-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Demitri's lips rested against the smooth skin of her neck before he closed his eyes and began parting his lips. The fangs were obvious now but she couldn't see them, only feel their soft presence on her flesh. She smelled so beautiful for the kind of person she was, the scent of her blood could almost fill his nose as he prepared himself to strike.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

With a loud knock on the door the moment was over, she was away from his reach his eyes watching her. At first he thought about grabbing her now and holding her quiet till whoever it was left, but this was more amusing. Demitri's body relaxed as he leaned back his legs crossed again watching the exchange with the boy. From their body actions it seemed as though whatever he said embarrassed Leslie, and his eyes watching the small black bag she was carrying. I wonder... he thought to himself his eyes trying to figure out what was inside it. He stood up as she turned around and too a few steps to the right as her body continued the motion in a circle, his feet taking him right next to her his body pressed up to her side.

"My a friend? Why didn't you invite him to join us, he seemed nice enough to bring you a present." He whispered slowly into her ear as his hand wrapped her wrist so that his eyes could watch the black pouch.

Ankolyste
01-06-2010, 03:21 AM
Leslie wasnt even completely turned around when she felt a body pressed against her left side, and breath on her ear. Her eyes grew wide as he spoke at her, his voice soft and slow. When he grabbed her wrist and held it still she looked at him, her expression purely horrified. Did this guy seriously not understand personal space? He was really scaring her! He was always right next to her within a split second and then he always seemed to whisper in her ear and just know everything going on with her.

"Oh uhm..." She spun around and ducked under her arm to get her body away from his, trying to pull her wrist free from his hand. "That was just my good friend Tyler. He had to get back to his dorm anyways, he is a...very busy guy. He just brought me this as a huge favor is all." She said tugging on her wrist. "Now if you'll just pleasantly excuse me, I have some...business to take care of." Leslie said as she grabbed for her box, if she could just get away from him for 5 seconds she could surely shoot up and be on her trip before long at all. And then things would be a lot less freaky.

Lerouge
01-06-2010, 04:46 AM
Demitri's gentle green eyes watched her, he might have been a bit too excited about his new "roomate" and he bowed in apology. His head bowed forward slightly and his eyes closed before he walked past her and sat down on the chair he had previously abandoned. His eyes were more gentle know, his entire body moved at a normal speed and he sat with one arm resting on the armrest of the chair. His body arches slightly as his hand reached up for a strand of his hair twirling it playfully. As he sat there he seemed almost childish, like a little kid bored and just watching with interest following Leslie as she walked around the room.

"Well... we are both friends now I hope, feel free to do as you wish. I am sure I will eventually see you, so just do it here." He suggested waving his free arm to their livingroom/kitchen area. "We can just sit... and get to know each other a little better." He smiled at her softly before turning the chair around and facing the table, retrieving the vial he had previously abandoned and opening it pouring a slight bit of it on the table and forming two small lines of powder. He could sense her desire rising watching him, good that was the plan all along. "However, do you mind if I join you?"

Ankolyste
01-08-2010, 03:14 AM
Leslie arched an eyebrow at him, he was certainly different from any of the boys she had met before. He was calm and collected and yet he knew absolutely everything that was going on. He was superhuman! Or enchanted. Leslie walked to her black box and slipped her needle into it. She would shoot up later in her own privacy. She wasnt comfortable with doing it in front of him. Blinking as he poured out two long lines of Cocaine, her heart skipping a beat as she smiled grabbed two thin plastic tubes form her box and locked it to walk over to him. Sitting across from him she placed his tube next to his line and smiled up at him "Of course not. I would enjoy you getting intoxicated with me."

Holding her tube she placed one end of it to the table and lowered her nose to it, inhaling quickly and deeply as she scooted it across about a third of the line. Leslie closed her eyes and leaned backwards as the urge to sneeze hit her. She had learned to hold it in to avoid a nose bleed. Letting out her breath through her mouth she leaned forward again and snorted another third of the line, leaning her head back again as she closed her eyes. Leslie gained a smile upon her lips, she was seeing speckles already and she still had more to go. Leaning forward one last time she took in the rest through her other nostril and then dropped the tube onto the table and leaned back on her arms, looking up at the ceiling and waiting for it to dance. Once it started to dance Leslie smiled wider, letting her arms drop her softly to the ground so she was now laying on her back. "I havent had that much for a while." She admitted as she began to float, the early effects of the drugs were kicking in fast and soon she would be dancing around the room while laying on her back. "I couldnt have asked for a better roommate."

Lerouge
01-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Demitri couldn't help but laugh softly to himself as she walked over to him, it seems as though he had found the trick to her. A moment ago she was afraid of him, wishing he would go away and now her entire body was rejoicing in his presence. Very finicky... he noted as his eyes watching her clear her line without even a second thought. Now came Demitri's favorite part, he got to see her reaction to the drug, the amazing feeling of it coursing through her veins and act in a way that no one could imagine her otherwise. His eyes followed her every movement as she finally collapsed on the floor beside him staring up at him. She seemed so innocent laying her, like a carefree child playing but her pupils were dilated and he sounds of her sniffling gently couldn't be denied.

"Well..." he said before picking up his own small plastic tube that she had placed by him and twirled it gently between his middle and pointer finger. "it is going to be an interesting night indeed." He muttered leaning down over his own line of powder. The second the powder vanished he did nothing more than smile down at Leslie, his fangs clearly showing but for now he didn't care. That small line hadn't affected him at all, just an act to prepare his actual high for later. It would raise suspicion if he didn't at least join her, hopefully she has a larger limit than what she was showing at the moment. "That was just the start... or at least I hope we are. There is a lot to do before the sun comes up and that little sample did nothing to me."

Ankolyste
01-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Leslie stared up at him, her smile staying on her lips as his figure danced. "Dont worry, Im sure that I will have numerous drugs in my system by the time even midnight rolls around." Lelsie laughed as she looked towards the clock. She chuckled slightly as she looked back up at him, she watched him smile and could swear she saw fangs in his mouth. Blinking a few times she grabbed his hand and pulled him down towards her, reaching her hand up towards his face and attempting to touch them. But she stopped herself and then suddenly rolled over and got to her feet, swaying back and forth as she walked to her box and grabbed it tightly. Bringing it back to the table she set it down and rummaged through it, pulling out pill bottles and her vial of heroine. One at time she pulled out two pills from each bottle and set them in separate piles so there were about six pills in each pile of different sizes, colors and substances. Putting the bottles back into her box she grabbed herself her tourniquet and tied it off on her arm, grabbing a syringe and placing the needle she had gotten from Tyler in it, taking a dose of heroine into it and then sticking her puffed up vein. She gritted her teeth as she pressed the syringe down and then pulled off the tourniquet. Taking a gasp she felt the tingle spread through her body.

"Sorry I dont have another needle... But I owe you one hell of a trip sometime." She said as she placed the used syringe onto the table and then passed the pills that were in his pile over to him "But those will surely knock you on your ass." She chuckled as she scooped hers up, looking at them in her hand. Something told her to take them one at a time, but Leslie wanted the nigh NOW. Taking the handful of pills she popped them into her mouth and swallowed them. Leslie took a breath and then leaned against the table, her head on her hands as she watched him. She just watched him, smiling as she felt absolutely nothing but a bubbly feeling all over her body. Leslie had done this many times before with Tyler and some of her other friends. "So, what made you choose this school? What do you want to major in?" She asked after a few minutes, laying back down and staring up at him. Leslie ignored the tightening feeling in her stomach and chest, interested in what he was going to say.

Lerouge
01-09-2010, 02:56 AM
Demitri watched her with amusement, she seemed to be a girl on a mission and the look in her eyes was telling him that she had something to prove. Honestly, it was always the same story with people lost into the world she was in. Give them something to do and show them a challenge that they can't do more, they always will and that's when they give into Demitri. All he was there to do was wait, a chef preparing his meal and one by one every single drop she forcing into herself was just that much more that he would receive. It was a very careful plan he had started, he had to be careful not to get caught through all these years and keep the girl as his pet for as long as he could.

It was always so amusing and even cute the way she acted now, grabbing onto his wrist she pulled him down till he was leaning over her. His lips closed looked at her in surprise at first at their proximity. The smell of her perfume was floating up to his lips, her light green eyes examined him curiously before finally rolling away. He was confused as he placed himself on the ground, his legs crossed in front of him watching her get herself lost in space. It seemed like she was performing for him, a dance but of another kind than what one would normal expect. She was surprising as her body filled completely, her look seemed almost lost as she stared at him.

"Well... I can't really say, let's say I just followed my nose... or my craving perhaps." He began explaining. "I heard there was a lot of dealers out here, so getting high is an easy task. I think I might have been lucky meeting you, although you don't look so good... are you feeling alright?"

Ankolyste
01-09-2010, 10:39 PM
Leslie just smiled up at him, the tightening in her chest grew stronger and her stomach felt bloated and made her dizzy. Frowning Leslie rolled over onto her side and let out a scream, her heart stopped for a moment and then began to beat extremely fast. Crying out Leslie then blacked out, her body seizing on the floor next to Dimitri. She had made the mistake of taking so many drugs while she was dehydrated and hasnt had anything in her stomach for a few days. Her body placed itself into shock from not being able to dilute the drugs, she began to go into an overdosed seizure. Leslie had rolled back onto her back and her arms were tight to her chest grasping her shirt tightly as her jaw tightened and locked as her breathing was strained and choked off. Her heart was pumping so fast that her skin was risen where her veins were, her neck and face turned blue slightly as her oxygen was limited. Her breathing rate was no longer sustaining the rate at which her blood was pumping and so she wasnt able to get oxygen to the rest of her body. If Leslie stayed in this seizure, she would surely die.

Lerouge
01-11-2010, 12:41 AM
Demitri's eyes widened with excitement as he saw her body start to react, she was finally ready for him. His eyes could almost see the blood coursing through her veins looking for a way to escape, and with one swift movement he was there. Through wild eyes he watched her, his voice speaking calming and comforting words to her as he lifted her body in his arms. She was in pain and pretty soon she would be unconscious, that's what he was waiting for he didn't want to hurt her. He couldn't explain it, but he was starting to grow accustomed to this young girl. Her fragility and yet the fire she possessed was almost intoxicating, although he could have just been distracted by this hunger that had built up inside him. His body moved her to the bed in her room, laying her down on it and waited for her to sleep.

"It will be okay my dear, just relax and the pain will go away soon..." He cooed to her until her body relaxed and slept. She would most likely die if not treated soon, but there was a way he could save her. Two actually... but he liked this girl and wanted to keep her around with him. His body arched over her and pulled her shirt down to reveal her neck to him, his lips placed a gentle kiss on the skin before he finally did what he was here to do. His fangs appeared and grazed her skin, his eyes calm before he finally sunk them into her. At the first taste of her blood, his mind went wild and his body began shaking at once. Her taste as well as the amount of drugs in her body were overwhelming causing him to want to drink more. Control Demitri... he urged to himself as he pulled his lips away, and licked the remaining liquid from his lips. The mark he left was small, mostly cause he didn't want to kill her just treat her. She would sleep for now as her body readjusted to the level she was at before taking anything asides from the line of cocaine. It was a useful method, but had one major side effect.

Demitri stumbled through the bedroom at first, his eyes wild as his pupils shook vigorously against the white of his eyes before he finally managed to walk out of the room. Everything was spinning around him, and his body collapsed onto her couch as his arm wrapped over his face and covered his eyes. It was too much, his senses were going wild to the point that he could hear the neighbors, smell what they were cooking, he could almost taste it. He rested and enjoyed the feeling of floating above the earth, while his back was still down on earth.

Ankolyste
01-11-2010, 03:55 AM
Leslie was out cold, no pain, no dreams, no anything. She blinked her eyes open and looked up at her ceiling for a second before gasping and sitting up straight. Her eyes were wide and her mouth agape as she looked around her dim room. Breathing heavily she brought her hands up and looked at them, running them over her body slightly as if to make sure she was actually there. Leslie didnt remember anything. She remembered sitting next to Dimitri and taking a bunch of drugs, laying next to him and talking with him. Rubbing her head she tried to think of what else happened. Leslie remembered feeling a tight pain in her chest, and her stomach feeling pressured...but that was it. "Did I overdose?" She asked quietly as she stood from her bed and went into her bathroom, turning on the light and looking at herself in the mirror. She looked pale but nothing too out of the ordinary. Her body shook slightly but she was used to having jitters. "What happened..." She wondered as she ran her hand through her hair, itched the back of her neck and then pulled her hand down the side of her neck; wincing as her hand moved over a specific part. Pulling her shirt back she gasped and looked at the bruise on her neck, her gaze going from confused to threatening.

"Dimitri!" She yelled as she stormed from her bathroom and into the living room, seeing him on the couch with a dumb smile on his lips. Grabbing his wrist she sat him up and looked at him directly in the eye as she pulled her shirt back and pointed at the bruise. "Mind telling me what the hell this is?!" She snapped at him as she glared at him. "You come and invade my dorm, and for what? You began to flirt with me!"'Even though I didnt entirely...mind...the flirting...' She paused and swallowed as she continued "But even worse is that you expose my drugs and then convince me to take loads of them because you! And your perverted self wanted to get me to the point at which I would forget! And then you take advantage of me and you give me this...this...HICKEY!" She yelled as she rose her hand to slap him, letting out a yell as she hit him. Leslie tightened her fists and glared at him "Jerk!" She shouted as she turned and stormed off, getting into the hallway and slamming her fist against the wall as she stormed towards her room.

Lerouge
01-11-2010, 05:01 AM
Demitri's mind was spinning as he laid there with his eyes half open, staring at the darkness in the black of his arm. His buzz was getting worst and he could no longer tell which end of the line between slumber and alertness he was currently standing. At first he thought he was asleep, watching Leslie move in her room yet the image of her so blurry. Yet he was able to hear her every breathe, thought, movement, and feeling he could almost touch her through her emotions, however it must only be a dream. She seemed so cute in her confusion, her movements so slowly and her mind second guessing her every thought as she walked into the restroom and looked at her. This is such a strange dream... he thought to himself as he stood behind her in the restroom. Watching her yet not really as she ran her fingers to her shoulders and watched as she noticed the marks he had left.

Demitri chuckled to himself as he laid there, hearing her screaming only adding to the vision he was having. Reality yet to his mind, only a dream for his amusement. He didn't know what happened next at first, his eyes shot open and looked into Leslie's, her's filled with rage. His face didn't change, he simply looked up at her curiously his head cocking slightly to the side as if he was trying to figure out if she was real or just a part of his "dream".

And then you take advantage of me and you give me this...this...HICKEY! These were the last words he heard before suddenly he felt a force hit into his cheek. His eyes widened as he looked at her hand resting on his cheek as his face stared at the couch next to him. Her thoughts were raging, wondering what other things he did to her and the images she had of them were flooding through his mind. Anger yet a sense of excitement filled her body as she began walking away. Demitri wasn't sure how he moved or what, but the next thing he knew he had grabbed her hand as it was about to his the concrete of the wall. The punch dimished in force and he simply held her wrist preventing her from walking away from him.

"Do you really think I did that, simply because a mark on your neck?" He spoke slow, his body still shaking slightly learning how to use his now oddly heavy legs. "Can you really not tell from the feel of your body that nothing happened... some thank you for taking care of you Leslie."

Ankolyste
01-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Leslie's eyes widened as she looked back at Dimitri, his words stung her as he spoke them. "T..taking care of me?" she mumbled as she looked at him. Blinking a few times she frowned and looked away from him, her mind racing. She didnt know what to think of the situation, she had probably just insulted him by claiming what he had done to her. Her mind kept rushing back to thinking about what could have happened, seeing them entangle each other on her bed in a passionate fury. Leslie's cheeks flushed as she looked back up at him. "Im sorry. I just...overreacted to the situation." She said as she leaned against the wall, "I guess Im just looking for some sort of tragic flaw in you...since you seem not to have anything wrong with you at all." Taking a breath she imagined him pulling her shirt open, their passionate embrace taking them onto the floor with the sheets and all. "I uh..." Looking away again she bit her lip, her mind racing through the different scenarios. Them in her bed. Them in the shower. Them on the floor, in the hallway, on the couch, against the- Leslie's heart began to race, she pulled her wrist away from Dimitri and rushed to her room. Closing herself in her bathroom she turned on the water and leaned her elbows on the counter, taking some cold water and splashing her face a few times; letting it drip dry as she took deep breaths. Her knees grew weak and she could swear she was going to get sick from the pure excitement flushing through her senses.

Lerouge
01-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Demitri watched her with the utmost amusement in his eyes, his body finally calming allowing him to step toward her as she spot. Her words meant nothing to him, it was her thoughts that brought a smile to his face; her mind was so graphic and so detailed in the way she wanted him. Many people believe that vampires are monsters who's only reason for living is the desire to kill. Although something that many people forget about them, they were once human had the same human desires and emotions somewhere inside them. Leslie was toying with Demitri's as she ran away from him and into her room, locking herself into the bathroom. He smiled even wider, his head falling forward in a chuckle allowing his hair to cover his face.

As his feet led him to her, or perhaps its was the doing of a different body party, he could finally feel his high starting to come down. Demitri was hungry but not for blood, his hunger was more primal as he walked into her room and knocked gently on the door of her bathroom. After a few knocks he rested his hand on the door, his palm flat on it as he began speaking.

"Leslie..." he cooed to her at first his voice soft and comforting. "I can give you what you want. It's not difficult Leslie and no need to be afraid..." He grinned sheepishly to himself now as he walked to the bed and sat down on it. His body jumped up and down feeling how springy the mattress was before looking up at the door. "No need to be afraid while I am here."

Ankolyste
01-20-2010, 01:41 AM
Leslie nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard the knocks, her head snapping to the side to look at the door as if a murderer were on the other side. Little did she know he was exactly that. Leslie took short and shallow breaths as he spoke her name, looking at herself in the mirror again as she watched her skin pale, and then her cheeks glow a bright red as he mentioned being able to give her what she wanted. Leslie wasnt sure what to do. She surely couldnt just avoid him forever, and her feelings would be apparent of course. Leslie was never good at hiding her true thoughts from anyone.

Blinking at herself in the mirror she could feel her knees shaking below her, having to use the counter to hold her up. Looking at her 'hickey' again she took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment as if she were seriously contemplating. Looking to the door again she switched off the water and turned towards the door. She ran her fingers through her hair a few times and then unlocked the door, slowly peaking out at him sitting on her bed. Leslie blinked a few times as she opened the door all the way and stood in the doorway shyly, looking down to the floor as she smiled slightly. "I...Im not afraid." She said as she rubbed her arm slightly, her face beat red again as she looked up to him.

Lerouge
01-26-2010, 09:18 PM
The look on her face was priceless and Dimitri couldn't help but remain in his spot on the bed and watch her for a moment. Her innocence was so amusing to him yet his mind already knew the wildfire that lurked within this being before him, she wanted him and he wanted her. His body left the bed and he gave her a gentle smile as his feet led him to her until his body was almost pressed to hers. His eyes stared into her's as his hands resting on her stomach and his fingers clenched around her shirt tugging her against him as well. "You are afraid..." He whispered to her, his head moving down slowly so his lips almost pressed against hers. "It is ok though, I am afraid too we can do this together."

Dimitri's voice was very soothing as he spoke, but something about the two of them seemed odd in his mind. They no longer seemed like a hunter and his prey, they seemed more like lovers that were long separated who were finally in each other's arms for the first time. Dimitri felt in charge but he felt in her control, something about her body and thoughts were driving him wild and he couldn't help but press his lips to hers. The kiss was soft and gentle and the grip he had on her shirt loosened until the palms of his hands rested against her and slid to her sides, once again holding her to him. His eyes closed as he held his lips to hers comforting him and trying to comfort her all at the same time.

As his lips pulled away he smiled, leaning down enough to nuzzle his lips against her neck he placed gentle kiss marks across his, his tongue escaping on occasion to get a taste of her before finally pulling away from her and walking off to the bed and crawling on top of it. He turned around and smiled at her lifting his hand and arching his finger in the "come here" motion waiting for her to decide whether to join him or not.