PDA

View Full Version : Fate (Zitacamron95 and nonangelic92)

Pages : [1] 2

Zitacamron95
01-02-2010, 03:24 AM
Name:Aiden
Description: http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af107/Beta-Maxis/AnimeWerewolfBoy.jpg
History: He was trusted with Lucian’s secret. He fallowed Lucian when Lucian had ran away from home because Aiden was always bored. Lucian and Aiden became friends when they both ran into each other in the forest that surrounded the castle, Lucian lived in. He was just one of those people that did things because of boredom and he was just always spontaneous.

Name: Lucian
Description: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f365/manga_princess15/Vampire.jpg
History: He used to be the vampire prince but he had ran away. None of the vampires know that he is still alive. For a while he took pleasure in killing other vampires, but there was a reason behind it that none of the other vampires could understand. He never wanted to the King so he had planned to run away for the longest time and then succeeded but of course the King is still looking everywhere for him, the only one who knows who he is, is his werewolf friend.

nonangelic92
01-02-2010, 03:38 AM
Name: Alyssa Thomaso
Description: http://i41.tinypic.com/2cx9rpd.jpg
History: Alyssa was born into a farming family with lots of money. She really was sorta popular until she began to show how much money she had, then people adorded her. She befriended Jessi when they were in the same 4th grade class and have been BFFs ever since. She has always sorta been jealous of Jessi because Jessi always got great grades while Alyssa did get all of the hot boys.

Name: Jessic (Jessi) Walker
Description: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20beautiful%20girl/coco_kitty008/anime%20girl/Anime_Girl_11993theAnimeGallerycom.jpg
History: Jessi was born into a low class life. Her dad wasn't around and her mom was always working, never really there for Jessi. When Jessi failed th 4th grade, she dreaded going back, for fear of being made fun of.
Well she never got made fun of due to meeting Alyssa, who threatened to beat up anyone who would pick on her. Ever since meeting Alyssa, Jessi has felt like she was the happiest person with a friend like her.

Zitacamron95
01-02-2010, 03:58 AM
Lucian sighed as he sat down in the library being quiet as he just read one of the books he had loved for a while. He almost had it memorized line by line. The library was as quiet as ever of course for the fact that Aiden wasn't there yet and the other students were just starting to show up. He yawned even though he wasn't tired and started to read again looking around at his surroundings once more and then back at his book.

"Hey! Lucian!" Aiden shouted across the library making everyone that were getting into their books jump. Lucian sighed and turned around, as the librarian hushed Aiden. "sorry." Aiden apologized and walked over to where Lucian was.

"Lucian, I thought you would be running through your classes for the first time." Aiden sighed as he sat down at the table.

"For once, Aiden, do you think you could stop being obnoxious?" Lucian growled "And I came here early enough so I could run through my classes and read at the library."

nonangelic92
01-02-2010, 04:10 AM
Jessi sat by her locker, til Alyssa showed up. She was re-arranging her organiszation stuff, not wanting other people to talk to her. Someone kicked her locker, and when Jessi looked up she saw Alyssa. " Thanks Alyssa for scaring me. So are you ready for the school year? I know I am" She asked with a smile on her face.

Alyssa helped her up, "No not really. It should be a crime, with how happy you are sometimes." Alyssa said while Jessi followed her to her locker. Jessi pulled out her class list, "So do you have any classes with me?" Alyssa handed her schedule to Jessi, "I don't know, check for me."

Jessi scanned through the list, "Aw the only class we have together is pe, and you know I suck at that class." Jessi handed Alyssa's schedule back to her, and the both of them went to hang out in the cafeteria til it was time to go to class.

Zitacamron95
01-02-2010, 04:23 AM
"Well, why don't you quit being, so mature, have some fun with your life Lucian, you ain't gettin' any older." Aiden laughed, making his own little inside joke. Lucian rolled his eyes and stood up, setting his book back on top of it's pile. "I haven't had a thing for breakfast, why don't we go and get something to eat."

"Okay." Lucian sighed and grabbed his things to leave the library and head for the cafeteria's Breakfast special. Lucian and Aiden got into the line while Lucian sat down at one of the empty tables, going back to reading his book.

nonangelic92
01-02-2010, 04:33 AM
Jessi walked into the cafeteria with Alyssa while Alyssa was talking about all of the latest fashion in Paris, when Jessi stopped all of a sudden. She thought what she saw was a dream. In front of her, only a few yards away was the most beautiful man she ever saw. He had the most beautifullest full head of hair, which may be blue but looked black under the school light. His eyes looked like a goldish brown and what caught eye most of all, was that this guy may be a handsome devil, but he loved to read.

Alyssa waved her hand in front of Jessi's face. "Jessi earth to Jessi, are you in there?" Alyssa asked. Jessi snapped out of her daze, "Oh sorry Alyssa, I saw.... that they were serving slopy joes for lunch and I was in heaven." She said, while thinking about the real reason for her sudden stop. "Well comeon, I see a few of our friends." Alyssa said pointing to a table with a few people at it. "Your friends more like it, not mine." she said to herself, but reluctatnly walked with Alyssa to the table. Once at the table, Alyssa imeddiately began talking to the guys and girls. Jessi tried to pay attention but all they wanted to talk about fashion or how good someone was in bed. Jessi rolled her eyes, and watched as they converesed.

Zitacamron95
01-02-2010, 04:47 AM
Aiden ran over to the table, with balencing the tray of breakfast on his head. Lucian sighed and rolled his eyes at Aiden, but smirked at how Aiden almost dropped all of the food that he had just bought for himself. "Lucian, why aren't you getting anything?" Aiden asked.

"Not hungry, unlike you, I ate at home." Lucian smiled

"That would require me to get up even earlier then usual." Aiden complained.

"Yeah, yeah, you're more of a nocturnal creature then I am, Aiden." Lucian sighed.

"I know." Aiden smiled and started to shove all of his food down his throat. Lucian just read his book, and listened to whatever Aiden was talking about.

nonangelic92
01-02-2010, 04:57 AM
Jessi nudged Alyssa, "Hey I'll be right back, I'm thirsty and I'm gonna go buy bottle of water." Jessi got up and went to buy a bottle of water. While she handed the cash to the lunch lady, she tried to see what the guy she embarassingly goacked over, was reading. She began to walk back to her table, when she suddenly saw the title of the book. She squeled excitingly, and then looked around as to see if someone noticed the squel. She smiled when she saw noone was looking at her, and went to sit back at the table with Alyssa.

Zitacamron95
01-02-2010, 05:08 AM
"Aiden, please tell me you passed all of your classes last year." Lucian sighed.

"Yes, of course I did, I'm not that stupid, Lucian." Aiden rolled his eyes "You just want to go back to the library, to your sanctuary of books."

"No, I have a much better library at my house." Lucian smiled "There are still books I have yet to read in my library, so it's better."

Aiden sighed "Okay, so we have an hour, what do you want to do?" Aiden put his head in his hands, "come on, at least get a snack and relax a bit."

"Fine." Lucian sighed and closed the book, setting it on the table and started to walk pass a group of people talking about the most annoying things, one girl didn't seem to be doing any of the talking where as another girl seemed to be the center of attention. Lucian just tried to make his way pass the group without getting much noticed by them.

nonangelic92
01-02-2010, 05:23 AM
Jessi watched as the guy walked past her table, his friend in persuit behind him. Her table went quite as a few girls noticed him too, Alyssa also. "well isn't he yummy?" Alyssa asked when he got out of ear shot. Jessi looked at Alyssa, "He's a person not a treat from the candy store." Jessi said appalled. Alyssa looked at Jessi with a look that said 'Are you serious'. Alyssa smiled, "Whats the difference?" she asked as her and the girls laughed, while the guys all wondered what had sparked the girls interest. "Alyssa I can't believe you." Jessi said and walked out of the cafertia.

Zitacamron95
01-02-2010, 05:33 AM
Aiden smiled as Lucian grabbed a tray and began to put food on it. Lucian, barly ate food, only enough to make him look human. Aiden started to put food on there as well, Lucian rolled his eyes. "Is this tray for me or for you?" Lucian growled. Aiden laughed, as he put a plate of bacon onto the tray.

"Oh, come on, I just want some more food." Aiden laughed. Lucian rolled his eyes but allowed Aiden to fill the tray with food as well. They finally paid for it all and sat back down at the table, Aiden pulled it more towards, him so it looked as if the tray piled of food was his, and Lucian was just picking random bits off of his tray.

nonangelic92
01-02-2010, 05:40 AM
Jessi was mad at Alyssa but she wouldn't stay mad at her, and they both knew that. Jessi went to the restroom and just washed her hands. She checked herself in the mirror, "Come on its the first day of school, be happy." she said to herself while forcing a smile on her face. When she entered the cafeteris, she say the guy she gocked at and his friend with a huge tray of food. She walked over "Are yoiu guys feeding an army or a horse?" she asked examining the food, and taking a seat beside the guy's friend.

Zitacamron95
01-02-2010, 05:53 AM
Lucian laughed "Nope, we're feeding, that." Lucian pointed to Aiden, of course Aiden just laughed about it not really caring about how he was protrayed, he did find the girl a bit cute though, nothing that would make him do anything.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm a bottomless pit." Aiden said "You're the one who allowed me to put it on your tray."

"Your the one who would just put it back on my tray if I took it off." Lucian rolled his eyes.

"I know." Aiden smiled, Lucian just shook his head.

Of course Lucian couldn't go on any longer without introducing himself "I am Lucian by the way, and this would be Aiden." Lucian smiled, at the girl and then looked back at Aiden, who just went back to eating off the tray, which made Lucian chuckle a bit about how his friend could do something like that.

nonangelic92
01-02-2010, 06:00 AM
Jessi laughed, "Well seems more like the two of you are brothers than friends, just by the way you act.." Jessi smiled, "Well Lucien, my name is Jessi and I'm pleased to meet you." Just then Alyssa walked over, "Well don't forget about me, your best friend." Alyssa attended her hand, "Hi, my name is Alyssa. So what the two of you talking about over here." Alyssa asked. Jessi, in a very annoyed voice, "Well Alyssa, I was just complimenting on how much food they have, and its all for this little guy." Jessi said pointing to Aiden. "Well He'll probably explode before he finishes it all." Alyssa said amused.

Zitacamron95
01-02-2010, 06:15 AM
Lucian leaned back and crossed his arms, "You'd be surprised how much Aiden can eat, he may look skinny but he eats like five cows. He runs it all off with those track meetings of his, along with soccor and a bunch of other sports that he makes me go to, just to see him play the same game over and over again." Lucian said. Aiden rolled his eyes and pushed the tray towards Lucian.

"There, I left you the rest Luc." Aiden grinned. Lucian looked at what was left of the things on the tray, most of the things didn't even seem as if Lucian would even eat what was on the tray.

"Which means 'Lucian, throw this away from me because I am too lazy to do it myself.'" Lucian sighed "Please, excuse me I will be right back."

"Oh, shut up Luc, don't complain about it, you don't do that much anyways but read that book. Of course Lucian was already walking towards the trash can to throw away what ever food was left on the tray and then set the tray in the pile for the lunch ladies to clean and re use.

nonangelic92
01-02-2010, 06:21 AM
Jessi laughed, "Aww poor cows, let's hope he does't go after them next. And Aiden you shouldn't judge one by what he reads, for a book is full of knowledge." Jessi smiled, proving the nerd she is. Alyssa rolled her eyes, "Please excuse Jessi, she is a complete book worm sometimes. So are you boys excitited for the new school year?" Alyssa asked. Jessi laughed off the insult, but had a sad look in her eyes.

Zitacamron95
01-02-2010, 06:30 AM
They both looked blankly at Alyssa and with no emotion what so ever answered with a blunt "No." at the same time.

"I do agree with Jessi, about the whole reading books thing though. Books may not show a lot of strength but it does show a lot of knowledge." Lucian smirked "And now I shall be heading for my first period class."

"Luc, there's still twenty minutes left." Aiden complained.

"You do not have to fallow me like a dog on a leash, Aiden." Lucian sighed "You are very welcome to stay in the cafeteria as long as you want, but I must talk to my first period teacher about something rather important."

Aiden rolled his eyes "Yeah, right, you just want to leave. I know how much you hate crowds, Lucian."

"Now, why would I hate crowds? They're the best way to hide." Lucian smiled mischiviously. "Now, see all of you later." Lucian left the area with his book in hand and everything he needed that day.

Aiden shook his head "I better get going too." He muttered and started to leave as well.

nonangelic92
01-02-2010, 06:36 AM
Jessi laughed when they both in unison replied to Alyssa's question. Jessi turned to talk to Alyssa but she had already gone back to the table. Jessi stood up and returned to the table and grabbed her bag. Alyssa turned towards Jessi, "Where you going?" Jessi pulled out her schedule, "I'm going to go find my classes, wanna come. COuld be fun." Jessi smiled. Alyssa smiled, "No thanks, I'll catch up with you later." Jessi swaved and left the cafeteria. She decided to search for her last class first. She wondered the halls aimlessly looking for her classes as her mind wondered.

Zitacamron95
01-02-2010, 06:49 AM
((Okay last post for now, gotta head off for bed))

Lucian sat down in his class room, the teacher was making conversation with other teachers at his desk which gave Lucian time to read. He just started to read, he knew he was the first person in the class room but it wasn't like that was a bad thing. He knew that Aiden had only a few classes with him so he made the time without him, a little more, of his way of relaxing. He just kept his head down reading his book and waiting for the bell to ring, signalling that he had to stop reading.

Aiden ran through the halls as he always did, getting to his class room, quicker then most people, he didn't have to run but he loved to run, one of his dog like traits that showed very well. He sighed slipped into his seat and looked around, board with the decision he had already made. He wanted to go back and do something fun before the first bell rang, signaling that summer break was over and done with.

nonangelic92
01-03-2010, 01:13 AM
Jessi found her classes relatvely easy. She walked to her first class slowly, wanting time to ease by fast. She entered the classroom, the first to be. She chose a seat in the front. Wating for the other students to show. She pulled out her notebook, and began to doodle.

Alyssa heard the bell ring, and walked to her clothes with a few of the other girls in tow behind her talking about fashion and Paris. She was the second person to enter the classroom, noticing Aiden in a seat. She took the seat nex to his. "HI Aiden. So you have this class to?"

Zitacamron95
01-03-2010, 03:04 AM
"Yeah, I guess so." Aiden laughed and then looked around the area, nolt sure of what to do now. He looked around the area and then back up to the board, as the bell rang and the teacher started to talk and introduce himself. He started to talk about some things to bring tomorrow and the class room guidlines. Aiden really didn't pay attention to what he was being told, since he sort of knew what was going on in this class, so he really didn't have to pay attention.

nonangelic92
01-03-2010, 04:45 AM
Alyssa smiled. She whispered to Aiden, "So is your friend Lucien, single or what?" Alyssa listened to the teacher drone on about rules and the likes. Alyssa pulled out her nail file, waiting dor Aiden's answer.

Jessi was so excitied, her next class was english. She was good at english, it was her best and favorite class. Her teacher in first period called roll, a few people that she knew raised their hands and said hi to her but that was it. She continued to doodle in her notebook, while the class went on.

Zitacamron95
01-03-2010, 04:59 AM
Aiden nodded "He never dated in his life." Aiden sighed and looked about the room "Why?" He asked, it seemed like an odd question, everyone in the school knew that Lucian had said no to everyone, he never said yes to anyone. Every girl in the school had a crush on him but knew that he was cold hearted and he always says no, then again this girl was new to the school so it was normal, he guessed. "I must warn you, he never says yes to anyone, no matter who you are." Aiden warned and glanced up at the board to see what the teacher was up to.

Lucian stood up out of his chair as the bell rang for class to be over. He was ready for second period to start, so he could get school over with, he couldn't wait for when he didn't have to go to school for a while, he was able to take a few years of just doing other things insted of going to school. He sighed and started to make his way to his next class.

nonangelic92
01-03-2010, 05:06 AM
Alyssa leaned over to Aiden, "Aw well ain't that a shame, I was hoping to ask him out or something." Alyssa leaned back then leaned forwards towards Aiden again, "Why does he always say no?" Alyssa asked looking at the teacher to make sure she wasn't going to be caught talking,

Jessi collected her notebook and bag and walked to her english class. It really wasn't that long of a walk, so she was the first to arrive to her classroom. The teacher said hi to her and stood by the door, greeting his students. Well he's cool, so far she thought. She sat down in the front row, near the wall, and pulled out her notebook, waiting for students to show up.

Zitacamron95
01-03-2010, 05:21 AM
"I don't know, he's just different." Aiden shrugged, as he started to gather his things and walk to his next class, hearing the bell ring. He never really asked Lucian why he said no and never really cared much about it, it wasn't like there weren't girls after him too but he was also one of those people who said no but he had his own reason and figured that he didn't have to ask Lucian about it. He looked at her "Trust me it's hard for anyone to get pass Lucian's cold heart to his real heart." Aiden shrugged and started to walk away.

nonangelic92
01-03-2010, 05:38 AM
Alyssa though about what Aiden said. Well maybe he just hasn't found the right girl yet. Alyssa walked by Jessi's classroom. She entered the classroom and sat in a desk next to Jessi's. "Jessi, your never gonna believe this. Lucien, that total blue haired hottie, he is single. I asked Aiden why, and he said that he is really cold hearted. I know I can make his cold heart into a warm heart." Jessi looked at Alyssa, "Oh that's great Alyssa, but you see I sirta like him too and besides isn't he a little young for you. Besides you always get the guys." Alyssa looked stunned, Jessi never talked to her like things and she was never jealous. "OKay fine, I won't ask him so what are best friends for?" Jessi hugged Alyssa, "Thanks Alyssa your the best." Alyssa smiled, "well thats what friends are for. Well gotta go to class." Alyssa walked outta the class, heading to her own, thinking about what to do next.

Zitacamron95
01-03-2010, 05:59 AM
Soon it was lunch period, Aiden raced into the cafeteria, trying to get the best spot in line. For some reason Lucian was already done and sitting at the empty table that was always his table. He snacked on what little food he had and read. He was just doing whatever he could since he didn't have much things to do. Aiden sat down and started to scarf down his own food. The two were never bothered, even if their table could fit a whole lot more, most people just stayed away from Lucian, for fear of being rejected.

nonangelic92
01-03-2010, 06:09 AM
Jessi entered the lunch room, starving so she hurried through the line grabbing a sandwich, an apple, and a bottle of water. After she paid for her food, she scanned the lunch room for Alyssa, who hadn'y showed up. Jessi saw Lucian and Aiden and decided to sit by them. She sat by Lucian, "Hey Lucian, hey Aiden,how was your guys classes?" she asked as she began to peel the plastic wrap from her sandwich.

Zitacamron95
01-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Aiden thought about it for a moment "You know, I really don't know, I wasn't paying much attention. Oh! But that other girl, forgot her name, was in my first period." Aiden said. Lucian rolled his eyes.

"It was a normal first day for me." Lucian shrugged while still reading his book. He pushed the empty tray away from him.

nonangelic92
01-04-2010, 01:32 AM
Jessi smiled, "Her names Alyssa, Aiden." She looked at Lucian, "What you reading?" she asked him in an very tone voice. She looked around, waiting for Alyssa to show up, but so far she ain't coming.

Zitacamron95
01-04-2010, 01:44 AM
"Uh, he looked at the cover for a moment, even though he knew the title very well, Merchant of Venice." Lucian said "A Shakspear's play writes, I own all of Shakespear's books." Lucian shrugged "And a bunch of other books as well." He set his book down again and stood up "Any trash that needs to be thrown away?" He asked. Aiden pushed his tray tawords Lucian. Lucian grabbed the tray and looked Jessi "And you?" He asked "I can take care of your tray if you like." Lucian offered. Aiden looked up a Lucian, even if he never said yes to girls asking him out, he was sure very mannerful about everything even tawords people that disliked him.

nonangelic92
01-04-2010, 01:56 AM
Jessi laid her napkin on her tray, and handed it to Lucian "Thank you very much." she said smiling. She picked up his book to see what page he is on, and started reading it until he came back. "I've always loved Shakespeare", she said turning towards Aiden, "I love how people talk in his books, I wish people talked like that today. Back then they put raw heart-felt emotion into their words, while today we say has little as possible." she said, returning to look at the page.

Zitacamron95
01-04-2010, 02:04 AM
"It's human nature to do as little as possible, waste as little energy as possible." Aiden muttered. "Of course, things change over time, I-" He stopped himself for a moment, about to say 'I would know.' "I think you should put that book down though, Lucian has a thing about his books..." Aiden sighed. He really didn't want to be rude but he had to think of something fast before he looked weird just stopping the conversation with an unfinished sentence.

Lucian threw all the trash away from the trays and set them on the pile of trays. He tried to move his way through the crowds of people so that he could get back to his table.

nonangelic92
01-04-2010, 02:07 AM
Jessi smiled, " I know the feeling." Jessi set the book like Lucian had it. She turned towards Aiden, "I believe people should talk like that again. I mean if I could, I would put my raw emotions in what I was saying, just encase a loved one dies, then that person can remember what was the alst thing you said to them." She smiled then looked down, showing Aiden the true smaryalic freak she is.

Zitacamron95
01-04-2010, 02:26 AM
Lucian came up behind her "I feel that it would be better if everyone spoke latin, it would be easier and still has the emotion needed into it, Then again sixteenth century talk does have it's perks." Lucian shrugged He sat down in his seat "Differences in every language over the years."

Aiden shrugged "Lucian , Es vos trying blandior suus vel vix suus?"

"Non aut, Aiden , iustus sententia meus sententia" Lucian responded back, both speaking fluent Latin. "Sorry, about that, we both speak latin a bit." Lucian shrugged talking to Jessi again.

((just so you know the translation is, Aiden shrugged "Lucian, are you trying to flatter her or scare her?" "Not either, Aiden, just trying to voice my opinion" just in case you wanted to know the translation))

nonangelic92
01-04-2010, 02:32 AM
Jessi smiled. "Oh no problem. I wish they taught latin here, it can really help people with words and reading. Yes the 16 century did have its perks, with the balls, and suitors, but with them also came the scandels and stealing of the crown. As you probably can tell I love anything to do with way back then." She looked at the two guys, "So what is wither of yours favorite century?" she asked.

((lol thank you, I was like huh lol))

Zitacamron95
01-04-2010, 02:46 AM
Aiden thought about it for a moment "Probably this century, with the technology it has now, of course there is the economy troubles now but it hasn't affected me much." Aiden shrugged "There is also a lot of freedom for the kids in this century unlike the other centuries like the way we are supposed to dress, and the pain of taking care of a farm."

Lucian shrugged "The sixteenth century was a lot of fun but the year 1495 was a good year, I mean with the italian renaissance and all the art that came with it."

Aiden laughed and shook his head "You act as if you were actually around during those times" Which was true but they had to act as if they were human.

"yeah, well, it was a good year." Lucian smiled.

nonangelic92
01-04-2010, 02:51 AM
Jessi smiled sensing there may be an inside joke. "Well one can imagine can't they?" she asked Aiden. "Well what are your guys next classes?" she asked, while rummagain around in her bag, for her schedule.

Alyssa entered the cafertia having been taken out by a friend. She sat by Aiden. "Hello kiddies. Whatas the topic of sicussion here?"

Zitacamron95
01-04-2010, 02:57 AM
"It would be our next class." Lucian said. "I have Chemistry." Aiden thought about it for a moment.

"I have Literature." Aiden shrugged and thought about what to do. He looked around the cafeteria, and then at Lucian. Lucian had his things in his hands but was still sitting in his seat, he knew the bell had a few more minutes before it would ring. Aiden just didn't know what to do for the rest of the day, bored with the class introductions.

nonangelic92
01-04-2010, 03:06 AM
Jessi smiled, "Hey my next class is chemistry too, and then its pe with Alyssa here." Jessi threw her schedule pack into her bag. "You wanna walk to class together, cuase I'm afaird I'll get lost." Jessi laughed. Alyssa smiled, "Well thats nice I have pre algebra. I know I'm too beautiful to be in that class." Alyssa smiled, "Hey Aiden I have a personal question to ask you after these two hooligan leave. That cool?" Alyssa asked Aiden.

Zitacamron95
01-04-2010, 03:08 AM
"Ah, sure." Aiden said raising an eyebrow.

Lucian smiled "I can do that." He said. He stood up "We should get going now, though, it might be a bit crowded through the halls today." He sighed and stood up. He started to walk out of the cafeteria, only turning around once to see if Jessi was coming or not.

nonangelic92
01-04-2010, 03:14 AM
Jessi smiled, "Yeah your right, well bye you two." Jessi followed Lucian out the caferteria, not noticing the glances she was getting from all of the girls. She walked besdie Lucian, "So besides your literture collection of Shakespeare, what other books do you have in your collection?" she asked smiling.

Alyssa turned towards Aiden, " I want you to perswuade Lucian into going out with me. I have a feeling that he has a thing for Jessi, and I can't let that happen." ALyssa said in her matter of fact voice.

Zitacamron95
01-04-2010, 11:43 AM
Aiden looked at Alyssa, almost as if she was crazy. "one, Lucian is my best friend, and what makes you think I'd give that up to help you? Two, I thought you were friends with Jessi, and wouldn't you want the best for her? Three, Lucian doesn't like anybody, it's just called manners, that nobody seems to have in this school anymore." Aiden said, showing his problems with this plan of hers.

Lucian thought about it "I have Edger Allen Poe, Stephen King, and a whole lot of other collections that are hard to come by." Lucian shrugged.

nonangelic92
01-05-2010, 02:07 AM
Jessi's eyes gleamed. "Poe is on of my all time favorite authors, his writings may be odd but he is a poetic genius." Jessi smiled as they walked and talked their way to class.

Alyssa smiled, "I do, but you see if Jessi likes Lucian and is able to make him fall in love with her, just think how that will effect the time you spend with Lucian and I with Jessi. And if I get with lucian, I will share him with you." ALyssa said with a mile creepying upon her face.

Zitacamron95
01-05-2010, 02:22 AM
"Think of something better, spoiled brat." Aiden spat. He wasn't about to take that as an answer for anything, it was his best friend they were talking about. He wasn't about to do this for her, if Lucian liked the girl then he liked the girl, it didn't mean anything for him. "You disgust me, doing something like that to a friend, seems like you never liked her, like you just were there to lead her on so you looked better." Aiden shook his head and left. He took out his cell phone and texted Lucian I'm skipping the rest of the day, see you later. He sent. He walked out of the school building not careing who saw him.

Lucian felt his phone vibrate, gladly it was still before class. "Sorry, I have to check this, it's from Aiden." He said and looked at his phone. He sighed "Aiden's skipping school, it must be serious." He muttered and then shrugged. He smiled "Yes, Poe is a great poet, his short stories are nice, very dark though." He said. He looked around at everyone around them, he sighed seeing the girls glare at Jessi, and shook his head.

nonangelic92
01-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Alyssa just stred in shock, for nooone has ever talked to her like that in a million years.

Jessi nodded, "Yes my favorite is The Raven, that poemjust makes me feel creeped out in someway or the other." She saw him sigh, "Whats wrong? Did something I say offend you?" She asked not wanting to lose her new found friend already.

Zitacamron95
01-05-2010, 11:42 AM
"Oh, no, you're fine. It's just everyone else in the halls that need to move on." Lucian rolled his eyes. "And the fact that Aiden is skipping the rest of the school day." He sighed and stopped when he was at the class room. He sat in his normal spot for every class room, in the front row. He grabbed what he might need and looked at his cell phone one more time.

Aiden just sat on the roof of the school and looked out at the sky, his knees to his chest and his arms wrapped around them. He didn't like the way this was going.

nonangelic92
01-05-2010, 11:31 PM
Jessi raised a brow, she didn't notice anyone in the halls while she was walking. "Oh okay, well he probably had to skip for some reason, Alyssa probably asked him out and it got awkward." Jessi walked in after Lucian and took a seat beside him, she always like the front row. "Oh so your a fronti too, how cool." she aughed, and pulled out her notebook and began to doodle.

Zitacamron95
01-06-2010, 12:05 AM
Lucian nodded as the bell rang and the class started. They went through the intro for the class.

Soon class was over and he was out of the class and getting to his last one. He knew something was up and he wanted to get to Aiden. Lucian knew better then to believe that he would skip school unless there was a big reason. He waited a while and finally the bell rang. School was over and Lucian was quickly trying to get out the door and to his friend. Of course there were a lot of people in his way, the crowds that were always a mess at the end of the day.

nonangelic92
01-06-2010, 02:46 AM
Jessi found Alyssa at her locker, "Hey Alyssa, whats the problem?" Alyssa wiped a false tear away, "Well I asked Aiden out and he totally rejected me. I don't get rejected Jessi, I'm beautiful and althetic, I do the rejecting." Jessi gave her an odd look, "Alyssa, some guys aren't attracted to althletic girls, some guys do want a girl with brains." Alyssa glared at Jessi, "Oh right, like you think Lucian will date you, just because you don't flaunt over him like everyone else?" Jessi was surprised Alyssa reacted this way, "No I was just saying that guys have different tastes in women." Alyssa laughed, "Yeah whatever." and she walked away in a fleet of rage. Jessi just stood there and watched Alyssa leave, I wonder what truely was the matter with her, Jessi thought.

Zitacamron95
01-06-2010, 03:11 AM
Lucian was at his house faster then a normal human being would take, he had driven way past the speed limit. He knew exactly where Aiden would be, he climbed up to the roof and sat down next to Aiden who was, just sitting there, he had walked home after a while but, Aiden didn't feel right being in the house. "Aid, what happened?" Lucian asked.

"Nothing, I just don't like that girl." Aiden grumbled.

"What did she actually ask you out?" Lucian asked.

"Wha- oh of course not we both know that she is into you, not me." Aiden sighed "We can figure the groups out pretty well. The shallow girls are all after you, except Jessi and all the tom boyish girls are after me." Aiden shrugged.

"How would you notice that Jessi isn't shallow, you aren't the kind of guy that actually listens to the conversations around you." Lucian sighed.

"Oh, I heard Jessi loud and clear." Aiden sighed.

nonangelic92
01-06-2010, 03:24 AM
Jessi walked to her place of work, which was only a few blocks away from school. AL's Hardware was Jessi's grandfather's shop and since Jessi's grandfather was getting old, he needed help around the shop, and thats where Jessi came in. The lucky thing about working in the shop, Jessi thought, was knowing all the stuff guy's don't expect girls to know. Like which tools to use for applying a heating system or how with the right equipment that your dryer can actually help heat your house in the winter, and make the house smell like clean laundry. Jessi went in back and found her grandpa fixing an old saw blade someone left for him to restore. "Hey Gramps" she kissed her Grandpa Al on the cheek. He turned around, "Hey Jessi, mind manging the store, while I go over to the barbershop and have a talk with the guys?" Jessi smiled, "Sure Gramps." she said as she pinned her name tag to her shirt and got out her creative writing homework to work on it while she wait for her Gramps to come back or people to show up.

Zitacamron95
01-06-2010, 08:42 PM
"Aid, know this, I am not after any human out there. I can not have something like that when I was born a monster. I may act like a harmless human but just like a venis fly trap, when food is presented to me I'll snap." Lucian sighed. "If you like the girl then go after her, I'm not, and can't stand in your way."

"But I'm not human either." Aiden said.

"You don't eat humans though, and that werewolf power of yours is controllable, and there are a lot of werewolves out there with human mates." Lucian shrugged "In my culture it is frowned upon dearly to be in love with your food source, especially the dead prince."

"Oh, so now your a ghost too?" Aiden joked, not able to keep the mood serious anymore.

"Yes, indeed, I am." Lucian laughed. "Now let's get us some human food."

"I am not eating humans!" Aiden teased.

"You know what I meant." Lucian shook his head and climbed down off the roof, "How about that restaurant that's just in the town, where we go to school." They had a house pretty far from any kind of civilization it was the best for the both of them, with the forest it was easy for Aiden for find a good hunt and run around without getting caught by some hunter and of course for Lucian he got the hunters and hikers that tried the test of the 'haunted' forest. Aiden fallowed Lucian and they both got into the car and started to drive into town.

nonangelic92
01-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Jessi laid finished her homework in ample time. "Now what am I going to do?" she asked herself. Jessi suddenly remembered her grandpa had bought a laptop for the first time and he didn't know how to use it still to this day, so he gave it to her to use when she got bored at the shop. Jessi pulled out the laptop from its leather casing. She pulled out the charger cord and plugged it into an avabile light socket and went to a music sight and downloaded some songs. After they were done downloading, Jessi pressed play to hear the wonderful voice of Cyndi Lauper. Jessi sat in the chair jamming out to Cyndi, when an older gentleman came into the shop, asking if the store had any spark plugs for a 1989 VW Beetle. She told him that the next shipment for parts for any old models would be in the next three days and come back on Friday. The man smiled and left, leaving Jessi to jam out to her music.

Zitacamron95
01-06-2010, 10:33 PM
Lucian and Aiden had gone the most expensive restaurant that was around the town, and that was only because of the meat. They both wanted one of the most expensive things on the menu and that was ribs. Of course they had been alive for a long time and had access to a lot of money, espcially when Lucian was paying for a meal. They were seated quickly and they just sat there, both looking at the menu only for appetizers and what drinks they had. They weren't exactly great at hiding their wealth when they loved having the best meat because they were carnivorous.

nonangelic92
01-06-2010, 10:45 PM
Jessi say it was closing time, and her grandpa still hadn't came back yet. She locked up the store and crossed the street to go see if he was in the old Barbershop. As she passed the most exspensive restaurant in town, she saw Lucian and Aiden though the window. Best be nice to have that type of money, she thought. She walked the rest of the way to the barbershop. As she entered the door, the owner looked confused. Jessi asked him if her grandpa had been here and the owner said he hasn't been here for about two weeks. Jessi lefted the shop very confused. Well he said he was going then and then he lies, that just doesn't sound like him Jessi thought. Jessi walked to the pay-phone that was across from the very exspenive restuarant. She rang her mom's cell and it went straight to voicemail. Oh great Jessi thought, just what I need now. Jessi sat down on the bench, thinking of what to do next.

Zitacamron95
01-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Lucian looked out the window and did a double take, he could see Jessi sitting out on the bench. He looked at Aiden "I'm going to see if Jessi would like to join us, it is cold outside." Lucian sighed "If the waiter comes tell him to wait just a bit." He stood up and left the restaurant explaining that his friend was still there and that he was just getting someone. He walked across the street "Hey, Jessi, Do you want to join us? I am buying." Lucian smirked.

nonangelic92
01-06-2010, 11:16 PM
Jessi looked up, surprised, "Oh hey Lucian, um sure I'd love too." she walked acrosst he street with Lucian and took a seat beside Aiden. "Thank ou for inviting me, Lucian. It was so unexpected." she laughed. "So what are you boys ordering?" she asked politly.

Zitacamron95
01-06-2010, 11:29 PM
"Ribs" They said together. Lucian looked at the menu "Did the waiter come by yet?" Aiden shook his head. "Good." He looked back at the menu, Aiden slid his over to Jessi.

"I already know what I want so, you can go ahead and look at the menu." Aiden muttered.

nonangelic92
01-06-2010, 11:33 PM
Jessi smiled, "Unisonagain." Jessi picked up the menu and after a few minutes of looking over it, "I think I'll have a lobster de blue." She laid done her n=menu and looked at Aiden, "Whats wrong with you Aiden, you seem to have your knickers in a twist." she laughed

Zitacamron95
01-07-2010, 12:42 AM
Aiden smiled, forced but it looked very real to anyone "I'm fine."

Lucian sighed "Yeah, we talked about it, there isn't anything that is a real problem." He said as he examined the menu. He looked out the window, thinking about the days when he lived in the castle. He did love that castle but being stuck as the next king didn't please him, especially since they treated as if he wasn't allowed to have a life outside of that. He didn't like that and he didn't stand for anything like that.

nonangelic92
01-07-2010, 02:27 AM
Jessi sensed some tension in the air, "Oh okay, just thought that I might ask. So how was the first day of school for you gentleman?" she asked polticly, hoping to start up some conversation, where she is no the only one talking. She nfolded her napkin and placed it in her lap, and put her silverware in order, waiting for one of the boys to reply to her comment.

Zitacamron95
01-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Aiden shrugged "I don't know other then missing half the day, it was okay. I've gone through the same first day too many times, with the same schedule, class room rules, what the teacher expects what we will be doing for the year. It just gets a bit boring, and repetitive."

Lucian nodded "I'd have to agree with Aiden, there is really no purpose for the first day of school and yet we must have one."

nonangelic92
01-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Jessi nodded, "Yeath true. But it does give those who are new to the school a chance to find everything and meet and crete their teachers. So are you guys new the the area or have been here and I've never seen you." she asked smiling, waiting for her food policately.

Zitacamron95
01-07-2010, 10:16 PM
"We just moved here last year, we aren't normally in town though." Aiden said, Lucian was letting Aiden do the talking. "We live a little out of the town area, but not that far away." Aiden shrugged "yeah, we have a pretty big house to accommodate both of our needs, Lucian with his library, me with my gym. Though we both aren't the kind of guys to flaunt our money around. Nobody in school knows a lot about us." Aiden sighed. He looked at Lucian for a moment, and Lucian just nodded.

nonangelic92
01-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Jessi nodded gain, "Well thats nice. If people found out I can't imagine what they would be like. All the girls flaunting over you both, not that there not already." she shrugged, " So where did you both live before moving here, if I may ask?" she asked.

Zitacamron95
01-07-2010, 10:27 PM
"England." Aiden shrugged, "Yeah, I know we don't have a big British accent but we are very good in hiding the accent. Of course last year it was pretty thick," He looked over at Lucian again, almost wondering why Lucian didn't want to be in the conversation. "It was annoying."

The waitress came by the table and asked "What would you like to order?" She asked.

"I'll take the full slab of ribs, and water." Aiden said.

"I'll take the same except add some mozzarella sticks on the side." Lucian smiled. They both looked over at Jessi and awaited for her to ask what she wanted.

nonangelic92
01-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Jessi looked at the waitress, "I'll have the portabella stuffed muchrooms with the potatoe chowder on the side with a glass of ice tea please." The waitress took the orders and collected the menus and walked away. Jessi turned back to the gentleman, "I wouldn't think that an accent of any kind is annoying, it just adds some sparkle to everyday life." she smiled, " Besides before people came to America, the english accent was one heard well." Jessi smiled but then sighed, she hated knowing random facts.

Zitacamron95
01-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Aiden shrugged "Yeah, well everyone just gets all excited over someone having a different accent and want to hear you talk a lot more then normal. Lucian especially hated it since they all tried to get him to talk, he had to say he had laryngitis the whole year." Aiden chuckled a bit remembering what last year was like. "We're probably going to be moving next year though so it won't be much of a problem anymore, we move a lot." Aiden shrugged.

nonangelic92
01-07-2010, 10:49 PM
Jessi frowned, "Aw well that sucks, we only have a year together. And then you'll be gone. Besides I think Alyssa was really starting to like you Aiden." she teased joking with Aiden. "Oh well its not like neggers can't be choosers. So I guess we just gotta make the best of life, or what we have left of it." Jessi said.

Zitacamron95
01-07-2010, 11:52 PM
"Jessi, watch out for Alyssa. I'm not saying she is bad, but please just watch out for what she is doing, you'd be surprised what others say behind your back." Aiden said, completely serious. Lucian looked at him, wondering what he was talking about exactly. Aiden then completely went back to his old self again "Well, maybe we will stay longer, it depends on what is going on."

nonangelic92
01-07-2010, 11:57 PM
Jessi thought about what Aiden said, she knew what people said about her behind her back but Alyssa would never say anything bad about her would she?, Jessi thought. Jessi smiled, "Well you shold stay longer. Life is full of ruts but it takes someone with real strenth to drive through those ruts. Anywho new topic, so I know Lucian here reads, but do you Aiden, and what types of books are your guys favorites?" she asked.

Zitacamron95
01-08-2010, 12:05 AM
Aiden smirked "Yes, I read, and really I don't have a favorite author, I just like anything fantasy and adventurous, something that either takes away from the romance or something without it completely. I'm not into reading about other people romance rather just read around that." Aiden laughed. He sighed and looked around the restaurant, as the waitress came back with their drinks and told them their food would be coming out shortly.

nonangelic92
01-08-2010, 12:27 AM
After the waitress left, Jessi spoke up, "But the romance in many novels is what brings most people in. For example Anne Rice, she may have wrote about vampires and how they would drain humans but she also made it where the vampires seemed a little human. Sure some people see them as true monsters especially in the older days but there is somewhere deep down inside of them, some sense of humannity left in them wouldn't you agree?" she asked Aiden.

Zitacamron95
01-08-2010, 12:34 AM
He glanced at Lucian "You know I think Anne Rice had it backwards of what it was supposed to be. I think they show a lot of humanity and less of the monster side but, I'm sure she didn't talk about true blood vampires. Ones that were born into vampirism with no human life before hand in the first place." Aiden said. "Then again, that was from another book I read, forgot the title." He shrugged.

Lucian shook his head and took a drink from his water and looked out the window.

nonangelic92
01-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Jessi noticed the glance Aiden gave Lucian, "Oh well for those who are born into the vampiric world without having a human life, I belive they do have humanity in them. For we each are a part of our parents who teach us and another part is to follow the heart. And before you say anything, vampires do I believe have hearts, it may not beat but it is a part of them, isn't it. For instance if one was born into the vampire world without being human, they can choose not to drain the human of all their blood by following an act set by the parent or set by their "gut" feeling." Jessi spoke.

Zitacamron95
01-08-2010, 12:57 AM
Aiden smiled and laughed "You act as if vampires actually exist." Aiden shook his head "there is nothing wrong with an active imagination. It's a good thing more then a bad thing." He looked out, at the night and sipped out of his drink. "It's getting pretty late out there, you want us to drop you off at home after we're done here?" Aiden asked.

nonangelic92
01-08-2010, 01:00 AM
Jessi smiled, "Yes thank you. And who says vampires don't exist. I beleive one must believe in something before they see it. Like little kids and Santa, they believe in him first before they see him." Jessi smiled, the waitress came by with their food. "Mmm this smeels really good." she exclaimed.

Zitacamron95
01-08-2010, 01:04 AM
Lucian shook his head "Excuse me for a moment I'm going to get a bit of fresh air." He sighed and walked out of the restaurant once again.

Aiden rolled his eyes "Yeah, he's not a big fantasy person, he'd rather read things beside that genre. He probably got bored." Aiden sighed, he started to dig into his food, but he ate it in a better way then he did in school, with a lot more manners. "One of my favorites to read about is werewolves, what about you?"

nonangelic92
01-08-2010, 01:11 AM
Jessi looked at Aiden, " Oh well I'm sorry to hear that." Jessi began to eat her potatoe chowder. "Well I really don't have a favorite. I love fantasty books, becasue it gives me a place to go when I need to get away. I do love to read about supernatural, vampires, dragons, werewolves, also. One of my favorite books of werewolves is called Bloos and Chocolate. Now that book makes me want to be a wolve and feel and run free." Jessi smiled as she cut into her stuffed mushrooms.

Zitacamron95
01-08-2010, 01:48 AM
Aiden smiled "Yeah, well a lot of people say werewolves are useless creatures." Aiden shrugged.

Lucian came back into the restaurant, sighed and just took his seat. He started to eat his meal, not saying a word about anything. Aiden didn't understand, he never saw Lucian like this.

nonangelic92
01-08-2010, 02:05 AM
Jessi looked at Aiden, "Well what do they know. Werewolves are animals of hunting, they must have what they must have." she laughed, "But it also makes them sound like a two year old." Jessi looked to Lucian, " Is something wrong Lucian, did our conversation offend you?" she asked worried.

Zitacamron95
01-08-2010, 08:35 PM
"No, I'm fine, just thinking of other matters." He looked over at Aiden. "It doesn't include you so don't worry about it." Lucian sighed and started to eat, becoming silent and hopefully in the background of everything. Aiden shook his head at Lucian and just looked back at Jessi.

"Don't worry about it, he's just being the angry person, he normally is." Aiden shrugged.

nonangelic92
01-08-2010, 09:56 PM
Jessi frown, "Well that sucks, noone should live being angry. I beleive that noone is ever normally angry, there must be a reason behind someone's anger." Jessi looked to Aiden, "Anyways yeah Blood and Chocolate is a great book, its make me want to meet an actual werewolve and see if they are really potraried like how they are in the book. But then again in other books, werewolves are portraied as big and badass, so if I ever meet one, I anna ask them." Jessi nodded and took a drink of her ice-tea.

Zitacamron95
01-09-2010, 01:21 AM
"Well, tell me the answer you get." Aiden chuckled, most people would think because of the idea but he it was more irony to him. Lucian was done with his food, first and stood up.

"I'll be in the car." He muttered and went to his car. He walked out of the restaurant. Aiden just watched him leave know what was going on, but he wasn't about to say anything about it.

"You know I would like to meet a werewolf just to see what they look like, I mean there are so many different ways to say what they look like, in that wolf form. It'd be kind of interesting to see what one is the true form." Aiden said, he of course already knew that but he couldn't just say that.

nonangelic92
01-09-2010, 02:08 AM
Jessi watched as Lucian left, well thats sort of rude she thought. Jessi smiled at Aiden's question, "Well I think the answer would have to be it depends on how they were raised. I believe that werewolves aren't anything they are portried in the movies, their not ugly but most likey an over grown look-like of a wolf, beautiful but largly proportioned." Jessi smiled, "I would love to see one in its true form, and ask them if they live in packs as wolves do or as loners" Jessi said thoughtfully.

Zitacamron95
01-09-2010, 03:43 PM
"I think that all depends on the wolf, and their choices. There are some that live in packs, and some that are loners and some that lived in packs but decided to be loners." Aiden shrugged. "It all depends, anyways, if we're done here." Aiden looked down at his empty plate. "You can go wait in the car and I'll be there after paying the bill, with Lucian's money."

nonangelic92
01-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Jessi nodded and took a last sip of her tea and headed outside, she was amazed at how dark it already was. Creepy yet sort of exciting, she thought. Jessi didn't know which car was LUcian and Aiden's, so she almost went back inside to ask but then she got a small glimpse of Lucian in the car. She walked over to the car and noticed Lucian had rolled a window down, she leaned near it and asked, "So which side and front or back?"

Zitacamron95
01-09-2010, 09:03 PM
"It doesn't matter with me." Lucian sighed. He pushed the unlock button so the car was unlocked. His eyes fallowed as Aiden started to walk out of the restaurant and towards the car. Lucian sighed, and looked up at the sky, a full moon and his hunger was ready to get some blood from a human. He had to wait until he got home though, to do any of that.

nonangelic92
01-09-2010, 09:09 PM
Jessi smiled, "Okay." Jessi walked around and sat in the back seat passenger side. " I would like to say I really apreicate the dinner and you guys driving me home, you really didn't have to but again thank you ." Jessi looked out the window, waiting for Aiden to huury and get to the car.

Zitacamron95
01-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Aiden got into the passenger side and Lucian started to drive. "So, Jessi, where do you live?" Aiden asked, sitting in his seat backwards so he could see Jessi, face to face. "It might help Lucian find your house."

nonangelic92
01-09-2010, 09:19 PM
Jessi laugehd, "Yeah that might help. I live at 2435 Bircher Street. ITs the last road north of here before you exit town." She smiled and looked out the window towards the sky, "Wow, look at the moon its so beautiful. I love looking at the night sky, especially in the summer, it makes me want to sleep under the stars." Jessi smiled.

Zitacamron95
01-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Lucian rolled his eyes, he needed to act as cold as possible to Jessi without giving anything away. He drove the normal speed limit and stopped at her house, when they had gotten there. Lucian sighed and put the car in park, he just wanted to go home.

"Well, I guess we're here." Aiden said "We'll see you tomorrow." Aiden smiled "Have a good night."

nonangelic92
01-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Jessi, "Thanks again guys, and I'll see you tomorrow also" Jessi stepped out the car and headed inside her house, being met with dead silence. She walked slowly to her room and turned on the light, her cat as lying on her bed. "Hello Morris." Jessi petted the cat and got ready for bed." Jessi laid in bed and thinking of Lucian.

Zitacamron95
01-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Lucian started to speed home, he didn't like long drives because he would rather walk. He looked at Aiden and smiled "So, how did it go?" He asked.

"It went well, thanks to you acting so cold to her."Aiden sighed "You know that is going to bring up ideas about why you were acting that way."

"Home sickness." Lucian said "It works every time, now once we get home, I'm going hunting."

Aiden nodded "Yeah and I'm going to bed by the way watch out for that other girl, she's not who she acts to be."

Lucian nodded "Got it." They parked in the driveway. Lucian got out and immediately ran into the forest, to get his real food.

nonangelic92
01-10-2010, 11:08 PM
(lol fast food)

Jessi awoke early into the morning. Jessi looked at her alarm clock, it read 4 am. Wow, she thought, ultra early. Jessi arose form her bed and took a shower and then settled down infront of the tv and watched some cartoons while she got a little ahead in math while she waited til she supposed to go to school.

Zitacamron95
01-11-2010, 12:22 AM
Lucian was up most of the night and around six o'clock he woke up Aiden who just threw a pillow at the door and left for school. He didn't really care if Aiden was up or not since he had his own alarm clock that could get him up. He grabbed his backpack and headed off for school, he always allowed Aiden to take the car as Lucian ran to school. He didn't care if it was a long walk that most humans shouldn't be able to make in only ten minutes but he wasn't human so it didn't matter. Lucian was at the library early reading a book, like normal.

nonangelic92
01-11-2010, 01:59 AM
Jessi's phone went off and she went to get it, it was Alyssa. Alyssa was sorta upset, "I totally hate Aiden. He's such a jerk." Alyssa said, Jessi sounded ouzzled, "Why Alyssa?". Alyssa sighed heavily, "Well I asked him out and he totally rejected me." Jessi sighed, "well maybe your not his type, ALyssa. Maybe he just doesnt want a girlfriend right now." ALyssa smiled on the other end, "Yeah your probably right, well hey my dad is coming around the corner to pick you up." Jessi smiled "Okay, I'll be out there." jessi hung up and grabbed her bag and ran out the door, locking it, waiting for Alyssa's dad.

Zitacamron95
01-11-2010, 02:09 AM
Aiden yawned and got up for school. His alarm clock had rang thirty minutes earlier but he had turned it off to sleep just a bit longer. He knew Lucian would already be at school, and he would be in the library like every other day.

Lucian picked up his book and started to read. He had already finished his homework after he got home. He had a cup of coffee in front of him to sip from and act like a normal student that has to get up early and go to school.

nonangelic92
01-11-2010, 02:20 AM
Jessi got to school 20 minutes later after Alyssa's dad picked her up.Alyssa sat down at one of the lunch tables and pooled out some homework and decided to copy Jessi's. Jessi handed Alyssa her homework and decided to go to the library to check out a book. Jessi entered the library and saw Lucian at a back table. Jessi got her book and went to say hi to Lucian. She tapped the table to get his attention, "Hi Lucian."

Zitacamron95
01-11-2010, 02:25 AM
"Hello." Lucian replied. He wondered where Aiden was, but Aiden was always a bit later on long nights. He knew Aiden well and knowing him, he would be to school in a few moments, wanting to go to the cafeteria because he already missed breakfast. He must have slept in or something. Lucian didn't look up from his book but his voice was more pleasant now.

Aiden was already out the door, hoping that none of the good food was taken when he got there.

nonangelic92
01-11-2010, 02:32 AM
Jessi sat down, "So where is your partner in crime, on this lovely morning?" she asekd quitely. Jessi looked at the book Lucian was reading, "Aww Sir Shakespeare again, I see.' Jessi looked around, waiting for a reply.

Alyssa ran at top speed to copy Jessi's homework, so she can talk to her otehr friends.

Zitacamron95
01-11-2010, 02:42 AM
Lucian nodded "Yep, I'll be reading Edgar Allen Poe tomorrow." He said blankly a bit. He looked up hearing the library door slam open, as Aiden ran in of course getting yelled at by the librarian once again.

Aiden walked quickly over to Lucian "Hi Jessi." He said passing right by her and then grabbing Lucian's arm "Come on, I'm hungry." He said and dragged Lucian to the cafeteria, who seemed not to mind about that.

nonangelic92
01-11-2010, 02:45 AM
Jessi smiled, " Cool. Poe is a poet." she alughed at her own joke. She followed them into the lunchroom and went to sit by Alyssa, who was still coping the homework. Well nevermind, i can't talk to you while your working. She went to sit by Aiden, "Oh Aiden which reminds me, whats this I hear about you rejecting Alyssa?" Jessi asked sweetly.

Zitacamron95
01-11-2010, 02:50 AM
Aiden raised in eyebrow and looked around the room, and paused in his eating process "I did what now?" He asked confused. He blinked repeated and thought about what he was doing "uh...If I did I have no memory of doing so, was this a couple weeks ago, before I even met her? I mean, it doesn't mean I wouldn't reject her but I don't remember doing so yet, or her even asking."

nonangelic92
01-11-2010, 02:58 AM
Jessi tilited her heads sideway, "Well Alyssa told me that when she talked to you yyesterday during lunch, you rudely rejected her, when she asked you out." Jessi said, sounding like an odler sister.

Alyssa looked over towards Jessi at Aiden's table and smiled, "Pay-back is a bitch." she said to herself.

Zitacamron95
01-11-2010, 03:00 AM
Aiden laughed "Sorry, but you've got that all wrong, she did not ask me out. She wanted me to help her in asking Lucian out." Aiden said. He looked back down at his food and started to eat.

nonangelic92
01-11-2010, 03:28 AM
Jessi cocked her sideways, "Oh okay well maybe she meant something way different." Jessi said and looked over at Alyssa and thought.

Zitacamron95
01-11-2010, 09:00 PM
"Well, I am sure that it doesn't really matter much anymore." He looked over at Lucian, who was now looking at Aiden curiously.

"She seems more the type that would want my attention." Lucian thought about it.

"Yep, but there isn't anything to worry about. I do feel sorry for you though Luc."using a nickname that he would only call him "You always get your locker stuffed with notes asking to go out with you. How many was it this morning?" Aiden asked.

"153." Lucian sighed. "I wish they would quit that and just get over all that. Most of those girls know that I'm not wishing to date right now, and if I was I would want to ask them out not the other way around. I'm sort of...different that way."

"Nah, I'm the same way Luc." Aiden smiled "Oh, by the way, Lucian, isn't it cleaning day today?"

"Oh right it is, we have to clean house. I forgot, thanks for the reminder. Well, I'm going off for my first class, see you two at lunch." Lucian said, as he left for first period quit early.

nonangelic92
01-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Jessi watched Lucian go, "Well isnt he an interesteing character. I think its sort of romantic that you guys would rather ask the girl out instead of the other way. BUt 153, thats a lot of trees. Poor trees being used to just write love letter. Did you know back then instead of writing paper, a man wrote a love ballad for the one he loved and sang it to her. Isn't that romantic?" Jessi asked sweetly.

Zitacamron95
01-12-2010, 12:04 AM
Aiden nodded "I already knew that, and yes you could call that romantic if you wanted." He shrugged. "I should actually get going too, sorry, I would stay longer, but my class room is the farthest from the cafeteria." Aiden said, gathering his things and heading out the door.

nonangelic92
01-12-2010, 03:53 AM
Jessi sighed, Well that sucks. Why must ever guy I talk to ditch me. Jessi walked back over to Alyssa, "Hey those two are really odd sometimes. They both left with 20 minutes to spare." Jessi laid her head on the table, and wept silently on the inside.

Zitacamron95
01-12-2010, 08:45 PM
Lucian sat down in the class room, he looked up at the board for a moment and then left the room, only leaving his books behind to save his seat. He walked down to the office for a moment, since the school thought that Aiden and Lucian were like brothers, in the eyes of the school board they were brothers. Since Lucian was older, he had legal guardianship over Aiden, for the legal reasons that the human world needed, of course since Lucian was always seventeen he was concidered an adult and could take on these responsiblities. It was his job to clear up the mess about Aiden leaving early without telling the office and having Lucian sign him out.

He walked right into the principal's office after knowing that he wasn't busy. He had his talk with the principal, saying Aiden could make up what he had done if it was neccisary and how Aiden was apperantly sick and didn't want to disterb Lucian in his class. Lucian didn't like having to do this whole thing and Aiden knew that, it is why Aiden warned Lucian before hand and didn't try to get away with these things as often.

The meeting with the principal ended after about ten minutes giving Lucian enough time to head back for class. Aiden had gotten out with only one detention that Lucian would tell him about during lunch.

Aiden on the other hand, had decided to just sit and think about things for a while. He figured that it wasn't the right thing to do to just abandon Jessi like that but he had things to think about. Aiden looked outside the window, thinking about the not so complicated days of the past where he was just a kid and Lucian was a young vampire with only four years of age physically showing. He remembered how they would run around and tackle each other, playing the most roughest game of tag. He also remembered even at that time, Lucian talking about how he would one day escape from the life he had and live a life of a normal vampire.

nonangelic92
01-12-2010, 10:08 PM
Jessi walked to class, beating herself up emtionally. Why must you always make friends with strange boys, she asked herself mentally, And hwat w as with Lucian when you made references to vampires. Perhaps he is one. Jessi thought and nearly laughed ouut loud. She stopped suddenly in front of one of the classrooms, "Maybe he really is a..a... vampire." she spoke aloud. She then saw people staring at her and quickly walked to class.

Zitacamron95
01-12-2010, 10:19 PM
Lucian sat down in his class room and started working on getting the things out that he was going to need for the class. He figured it wasn't that strange to be prepared before the class started. He looked forward seeing if there was anything else he needed before he thought he was all set for the class.

Aiden dreaded the when the warning bell went off to tell them it was time to get to class. He knew that Alyssa was in his first class and that was one thing he wasn't looking forward to. He sighed, figureing there wasn't anything to be worried about, he would just act as if it was a normal day. He wasn't going to make it known that he already had an enemy on the first few days of being back to school. Everybody thought Aiden was weird because he never got angry at anyone, he always shook it off but it was just his personality.

nonangelic92
01-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Alyssa walked to class slowly, thinking of many things. One, how dare Aiden not help her, he is so into Jessi, and two how can Jessi still be friends with them? Well Jessi did attract the strange and unusual, Alyssa thought. She saw Aiden enter the classroom, and followed suit. She turned to Aiden, "Hey listen I'm sorry about yesterday. I always get what I want, and I can't help but notice the only person I want I can't have because my best friend is crushing on him and he's suppose to be cold hearted." She stuck out her hand, "So what do you say, friends?"

Zitacamron95
01-12-2010, 10:46 PM
Aiden looked at her cautiously and sighed out of caving in "Okay, friends." He said. He knew that there was a bad feeling about this but he figured that what ever it was she wanted wouldn't include him. He just didn't want to do anything that would cause pain for Lucian, he knew how much the king wanted Lucian back in the castle. He knew that for now they had given up the search because of a rumor of Lucian being dead. He figured that Alyssa wouldn't have anything to do with him anyways since he had already told her off.

nonangelic92
01-12-2010, 10:59 PM
Alyssa smiled a look of triumph. She looked at Aiden not saying anything in words but in her mind she called him a fool. " So whats new with you after yesterday?" Alyssa asked kind-heartedly.

Jessi decided that she would skip her first period class. Jessi walked into the library handring a forged note to the librarian to use the computer. Jessi did all the research that one can do upon vampires. Jessi decided to check out a few books upon vampires and see if maybe just maybe after all these years of dreaming and being a total bore, that vampires are real and are going to school right in her neighborhood.

Zitacamron95
01-12-2010, 11:17 PM
Lucian sighed, he did miss the days were he was able to at any time of the day, get a drink of blood and not have to worry about humans. He shook his head trying to pay attention in class instead of thinking of his growing thirst. He knew that he was able to sustain it until the end of school, but for some reason it was just habit to think he could just once get away with drinking blood in school.

"Nothing, really." Aiden sighed looking up at the teacher who was now talking to the whole class, teaching. He never really paid attention in class, he didn't have to. He knew what was going on anyways so it wasn't that bad to skip what the teacher was saying every now and then.

nonangelic92
01-12-2010, 11:29 PM
Alyssa sighed, how easy to manipulate someone, she thought eviliy, I wonder what Jessi is doing. She pulled her phone away out of her jacket and typed a message to Jessi.

Jessi's phone vibrated in her pocket, she pulled it out and read the message from Alyssa. "Hey what you doing?" it read, so Jessi replied back. "Skipped class to do some extraciricular activites." Jessi put her phone away and comtinued doing research. Jessi was just reading a legend about a supposedly vampire king when the class bell rang. Jessi thought, oh great just at the good stuff. Jessi picked up her bag and went to her next class, thinking.

Zitacamron95
01-12-2010, 11:35 PM
Lucian sighed and grabbed his things heading to his next class oh, how human schools can be so repetitive. he thought. He knew that the day was going to be a long one, it always seemed to happen on the days he would rather get out early.

Soon it was lunch time, Lucian was again the first one there, he grabbed his food and sat down at his usual table, others started to flood in. He sighed thinking how humans could get so excited for something they needed just to survive, and they didn't even need it as often vampires needed blood. Lucian shook his head and just started to take little bits of the food and eat it. He started to read from his book, and waited for Aiden to show up.

Aiden of course had gotten to the cafeteria early as well, so he was in and out before the crowd really started to form. He sat down at the table and started to do homework and fill out the paper work he needed to get into the sports team of the season.

nonangelic92
01-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Jessi saw the two at the table, and made a mad dash for them. She set her bag down on the table and sat by Lucian. She turned her whole body towards him, "Who do you think your truely fooling? I know what you are......your true form, that is." Jessi cocked her head looking at him, waiting for his reply.

Zitacamron95
01-13-2010, 12:01 AM
Lucian cocked his head curiously "What are you talking about?" Lucian asked. He truely had no idea what she was talking about. He was confused, and it was weird to actually be confused. He had set his book down and closed, on the table.

Aiden raised an eyebrow wondering what was going on, not sure what to say. He truely had no idea what was going on either. They really never referred to their nonhumaness as their 'true form.'

nonangelic92
01-13-2010, 12:09 AM
Jessi smiled, " Well you see I never really took any notice towards your behave, but then last night when Aiden and me were talking about vampires you acted strangly and was really cold towards me. Then when I really thought about it, I figured it out, you are a vampire." Jessi said a matter of factly.

Zitacamron95
01-13-2010, 12:20 AM
Lucian laughed at that "I was acting cold before then, Aiden mentioned England if you don't remember, it got me homesick. What sort of joke is this me being a vampire?" He chuckled. "Not meaning to make you feel bad, but I'm not a vampire." He said, keeping himself calm about this. He was annoyed with lying about all this but he couldn't just tell her that he was a vampire, it was against all the rules he had.

nonangelic92
01-13-2010, 12:30 AM
Jessi smiled, " Yeah sure your not, next thing your gonna say is that the whole human race is living a lie." She laughed, "I know you are Lucian so just admit it or I'll have to do something drastic. I know this seems like much, but I have to proof to myself that I'm not crazy, and that theere are more wonderous species out their then my own." she said with a little of dispair in her eyes.

Zitacamron95
01-13-2010, 12:36 AM
"Jessi, for the last time I am not a vampire. There isn't such a thing as vampires, there never was or will be. If you keep this up you're just going to hurt yourself with the truth that none of this exists. Pull your head out of the clouds." Lucian warned, and before getting angered, he left the cafeteria.

Aiden sighed and shook his head, not saying a thing about it being true or not. His reaction stayed a bit curious.

nonangelic92
01-13-2010, 12:57 AM
Jessi looked at Aiden with tears in her eyes, "Please you believe me right. I just know they are. You must convince him to tell me. I know I may have my head in the clouds but I just have to know." Jessi said and walked into the girls bathroom, she hid in a stall and cried. Jessi heard someone come in and was talking. It was ALyssa. Alyssa reached into her purse while talking to another girl. "I just can't believe that Lucian would take Jessi over me basicly", Alyssa said, "I'm more pretty and I'm not socially awkard." Alyssa finished her business in the bathroom and walked out with the other girl. Jessi unlocked the door and thought about what Alyssahad just said. "He doesn't like me, he thinks I'm a little girl wishing for something of the impossible." Jessi sighed and wiped her face, she left the bathroom and went to gather her books.

Zitacamron95
01-13-2010, 01:13 AM
Aiden sighed seeing Jess come back for her books. He stood up, not believing what he was about to do. He grabbed her wrist "Please, don't speak," he muttered and pulled her outside where some of the kids were hanging out, and he went all the way to where nobody was. "I don't want to see you cry, and what I'm about to show you is something that is against all the rules. If you tell anybody and accuse Lucian of being a vampire again, you're going to get me in trouble." He said, his head down as he spoke, that was a little more then a whisper. He shook his head and suddenly instead of a human standing there it was a wolf, he didn't look up at all. He just looked down at the ground, not even sure what to do what to expect Jessi to say.

nonangelic92
01-13-2010, 01:28 AM
Jessi stared at the place Aiden once stood, and in his place a wolf. Jessi wanted to speak but couldnt think of the exact right words to say so she decided to say the only word that came to her mind, "Wicked." She knelt down and begin petting Aiden. " I had no idea that you were a were-being or I would have totally been doing my research." She stood up, "Okay now tell me of Lucian."

Zitacamron95
01-13-2010, 01:44 AM
Aiden sighed he transformed back into a human, unlike most stories his clothes were still intact and in place. "Please, don't ask me about Lucian, he'd kill me if I told you anything, just wait for him to open up. He snaps under pressure like that, and trust me you'll know when he wants to tell you, if you know him well enough." Aiden said "I'm but a dog to a master, I can't say a word." He sighed. "I'm sorry but showing you what I can do didn't do anything, did it?" Aiden asked.

nonangelic92
01-13-2010, 01:49 AM
Jessi cocked her head, "What do you mean?" she thought about his answer, "Oh, like mentally nope I'm fine as a pitching fork. And if you say he will open up I will." Jessi linked arms with Aiden smiling, "Let's go to class now, my new best boyfriend, and I meant as a boy whos a friend." she alughed as they walked back into the school building.

Zitacamron95
01-13-2010, 02:03 AM
Aiden nodded "Be careful, remember your next class is with Lucian, you might not want to sit near him. He's angry and trust me you can feel his aura very well when he's upset, just like his father." Aiden laughed. He grabbed his things that were still at the table. He looked at Jessi "It'd be better to sit as far away as possible from him, trust me you don't want to be right next to him. I'll talk to him later and straighten it out, he'll be apologizing for it by tomorrow morning." Aiden smiled.

nonangelic92
01-13-2010, 02:06 AM
Jessi smiled, "Okay thanks Aiden." Jessi walked slowly to the class, she saw that Lucian was already in the room and the look he gave her could have sharpened knifes. Jessi glided slowly into the room and sat on the opposite side of the room near the back. She took out her notebook ready to pay attention but then again not really. Jessi sighed as the class began, why was today so slow, she asked herself.

(last post of the night)

Zitacamron95
01-13-2010, 02:24 AM
Soon enough class was over and Lucian was out of the class room as quick as possible. He sighed and walked out of the school, ready to go home, his homework shoved in his back pack. He was walking home since Aiden had that detention to serve. Lucian started the walk home, knowing that it would take a while before he could run.

Aiden sighed and went to the room to serve his detention. He knew that he wouldn't get out of it completely.

nonangelic92
01-13-2010, 11:19 AM
Jessi walked over to her grandfather's shop, ready to work. Once she got to the shop, she set to working on her english homework. She didn't absolutely hate grammar but she find it uneassary to leatn it. While she was almost done with the homework, a customer walked in buying a dorr knob than left. Today is gonna be a slow day, she thought.

Zitacamron95
01-13-2010, 08:39 PM
Lucian got into his home and walked straight to the library. He grabbed one of his books putting the other one back and just started to read.He had classical music playing in the background along with a mixture of rock, and some soundtracks. He never had just one kind of music that he like, it all depended on the lyrics to the song. He sat down at the table and started to read from a book he had read too many times to not know every word.

nonangelic92
01-13-2010, 10:10 PM
Finally, Jessi thought, time to go home. Jessi locked up the shop and started walking home. It was a little bit chilly but Jessi didn't mind the cold, it made her think better, especially about what Aiden has asid. She hoped that Aiden would talk to Lucian, she can't stand people being mad at her. Jessi stopped at the coffee shop and bought a hot chocolate, to warm her up a little bit. Jessi left the shop and walked home, continueing her thinking.

Zitacamron95
01-13-2010, 10:25 PM
Aiden got home as soon as detention was over. He knew where Lucian would be so he headed straight for the library. He sat down across from Lucian and sighed "Are you okay?" Aiden asked.

"I'm fine, Aiden, humans just need to learn to mind their own business and quit trying to prove things they cant. If she finds out Aiden, about you or me we have to move." Lucian warned.

"So, are you still angry at her?" Aiden asked.

"No, I'll apologize tomorrow, but I'm telling you if she says I'm a vampire one last time we are going to move." Lucian sighed. Aiden nodded and walked out of the library and to his own room to do something else.

The next morning Lucian was at school again, reading his book, waiting for Aiden to come.

nonangelic92
01-14-2010, 12:25 AM
Jessi awoke feeling very sluggish, she didn't want to go to school but she didn't want to miss a day, so she decided to go but for half a day. Jessi got to school a little past the normal time, finding Alyssa was nowhere to be. Odd, Jessi thought, she's usually here before I am. Jessi walked to the cafeteria, putting her Ipod headphones in her ears, then laid her head upon her arms, till it was time for class.

Zitacamron95
01-14-2010, 12:46 AM
Aiden got to the school and just dragged Lucian towards the cafeteria. Lucian said nothing even though he didn't really want to go to the cafeteria. "Aiden, why do you always have to forget to have breakfast at the house?" Lucian asked quietly.

"Oh, that would make me have to get up earlier." Aiden laughed. He pushed Lucian when they got to the cafeteria, to get his food. Lucian sighed and sat down at his normal table.

nonangelic92
01-14-2010, 01:03 AM
Alyssa sat in the girl's bathroom, texting to random people. She decided to get up and see if Jessi was here. She entered the cafeteria and saw that the boys were here as usual, she scanned the area for Jessi and she saw the grey lump of hoodie she took for Jessi. She sat down beside he and tapped her hsoulder.

Jessi looked up to see Alyssa and gave a one syllable reply. Jessi then saw the boys already. Then she rested her head.

Alyssa saw who Jessi was looking at and decided to go to talk to the boys. She sat by Lucian, "Hola Lucian, como estas?"

( HI Lucian, how are you?)

Zitacamron95
01-14-2010, 01:32 AM
"Hello." Lucian muttered, still reading his book, not glancing once as to who was sitting next to him. Aiden just rolled his eyes and kept eating his breakfast. Lucian of course was just about to stand up and go to talk to Jessi, with of course Aiden pushing him to do so. When Alyssa came to sit by him and started talking, Lucian just sat down, and waited for it to be done with. He knew that he had to apologize to Jessi, but he couldn't just be rude and leave.

nonangelic92
01-14-2010, 03:10 AM
Alyssa smiled, "So what are you reading, on this fine morning?" she smiled a flirty-smile. She flipped her short hair out of her face, just to be a flirt.

Jessi sang softly to her music, while trying to sleep. She kept re-thinking about how Aiden had showed her his ttrue-form and that he trusted her enought to show her something that special. She smiled, then her favorite song came on. Yay, Second Chance by Shinedown, my favorite, she thought completely lost in her music, while she just laid theree.

Zitacamron95
01-14-2010, 09:00 PM
"Edgar Allen Poe's collection of stories and poems." Lucian said, with no emotion in his voice. He didn't understand why these girls would always do this to him, he had better things to do with his time. He had to deal with this thing with every vampire when he was a prince and now he still didn't get away from it. He glanced over at Aiden, almost thinking that he would be doing something that would help him out. Aiden sighed stood up without excusing himself and walked over to Jessi. He tapped Jessi on the shoulder to get her attention.

nonangelic92
01-15-2010, 12:44 AM
Jessi turned around and saw Aiden standing behind her. She unhooked one of her headphones from her ears, "Yes?" she said patiently waiting for his reply. She looked over at his table and saw Alyssa flirting with Lucian. Wow big suprise there, she thought, not really. She smiled at her own joke.

Zitacamron95
01-15-2010, 12:57 AM
Aiden smiled "Yes, well, Lucian was going to come over here and apologize before, that girl came and stopped him." Aiden sighed. "Just making sure you know that he is going to apologize for what he did." He sat down next to Lucian. "Don't worry, if Lucian really gets sick and tired of actually playing the nice guy he will either tell her off or just walk away using his class as an excuse. He may not like it but he was way more like his father then he wants to be." Aiden laughed. "Oh, oops, I...wasn't supposed...to say...something like that. I guess I just am a bit more relaxed around you." Aiden said realizing what he had just said.

Lucian ignored Alyssa as best he could, thinking that if he doesn't look as if he is interested she'd just leave.

nonangelic92
01-15-2010, 01:08 AM
Alyssa noticed that Lucian looked quite bored, so she gave up talking to him and walked to the girls restroom.

Jessi smiled as Aiden let another little thing slip. It felt nice knowing secrets otehrs didn't. She stared into space listening to her music, waiting for Lucian to aplogize.

Zitacamron95
01-15-2010, 01:32 AM
Lucian smiled and got up from his seat, he knew that sooner or later she would leave. He walked over to Jessi, as Aiden stood up and walked away. Lucian sighed "Hello, Jessi." Lucian said "May I talk to you for a moment?" He asked. He knew that he had to do this so he just wanted to get it through with even though when he apologized he meant every word of it.

nonangelic92
01-15-2010, 01:40 AM
Jessi looked at Lucian, "Of course I have a moment to spare Lucian, but not too long of a moment." she laughed at her own little joke.

Alyssa threw her cell phome across the bathroom, making the battery pop out. She hated how that Lucian and Aiden never paid any mind to her but Jessi got all of the attention. Well that just won't due, she had to have him anyway possible.

Zitacamron95
01-15-2010, 01:48 AM
Lucian sighed "Well, yesterday, I acted a bit rudely to you and I'd like to apologize, I am sorry if I caused you any kind of emotion distress because of the way I acted." He said, a British accent forming a bit when he spoke.

Aiden had moved back to the other table to grab his things, and Lucian's so they could head off to their classrooms soon. He knew that the time was almost over and they would have to go to their first period.

nonangelic92
01-15-2010, 01:52 AM
Jessi smiled and held up her hand waving it off, " Lucian I accept your apolgize and I would also like to apolgize. I shouldn't have said that you were a , well you know what I mean." she smiled and stood, noticing the time. She gave Lucian a partial hug, "Thank you again." she said and walked away.

Zitacamron95
01-15-2010, 01:58 AM
Lucian nodded he looked back at Aiden "I must do something about, this accent, it annoys me coming up when I'm concentrating hard on something completely different." Lucian shook his head.

"Oh, come on, it shows your true heritage, being British." Aiden laughed. "We both are so it, doesn't matter, mine just comes up when I'm too relaxed and yours comes up when your concentrating too hard on something else. If the girls weren't so attached to the whole accent thing, which I don't get, we would be fine." Aiden said his accent thick. Lucian chuckled and they walked out of the cafeteria, going to their separate classes.

nonangelic92
01-15-2010, 02:02 AM
Jessi sat in her class not really thining on any pecticular thing but not really being in space. She sat there staring at a spot on the florr and the teacher just rambled on and on about what it was that he was talking about.

Alyssa sat by Aiden, "HI Aiden how are you?" she asked sweetly smiling. " Hey listen I was wondering if you would like to hang out sometime?" she asked innocently.

Zitacamron95
01-15-2010, 02:13 AM
"I'll think about it." Aiden muttered, his hand keeping his head up as he listened to the teacher, or at least it seemed that way. He was more or less drifting in and out of reality, because his mind didn't want him to be there at the moment but he knew that he had to at least act like he was paying attention to what the teacher was talking about. He knew that Lucian had planned to take half the day off, and Aiden was aloud to do the same, they had other things they had to do.

Lucian sighed as he sat down in his class and watched as his class was talking because the teacher wasn't in the room. He didn't really feel like being apart of a conversation so he just heard all the others talk and their conversations flow around the room.

nonangelic92
01-15-2010, 02:15 AM
Alyssa smiled, "Okay." And went about to fixing a nail that had broken.

Sonn it was time for lunch. Jessi walked slowly to the cafeteria, getting into the shortest line and only buy water and chips. She sat down where Lucian and Aiden usually sat and listened to music and ate her chips.

Zitacamron95
01-15-2010, 02:23 AM
"So, Lucian we're going to start the weekend off early? Why?" Aiden asked, he wasn't exactly sure why Lucian wanted to start the weekend early. Aiden was sure there was some kind of reason behind it, and it had to be a good one to get Lucian away from his daily schedule.

"Oh, I just got sick of having to go to school day after day. We'll be getting that big house of ours clean. You know get everything straightened up including the gym, the library, the living room, your bedroom, because we all know my bedroom is always clean." Lucian sighed.

"Oh, so we're cleaning house, that isn't exactly why, is it?" Aiden asked.

"There really isn't a reason, I just don't want to go through the rest of the day, and I have to get new books for my library, my list is getting pretty big and all the books I have I've already memorized. We have a lot to do this weekend so, it's best to start early." Lucian explained.

"Hey, why don't we all go to a movie on Saturday, wouldn't that be fun? You know you, me and Jessi, we could all go see a movie or something, it's been a while since we've gotten out of the house." Aiden suggested.

nonangelic92
01-15-2010, 02:26 AM
Jessi sighed as she ssat by herself looking for wither three of her friends. Well really two now, Alyssa seemed to be not wanting to hang out with her ever since she started hanging out with Lucian and Aiden. Jessi scanned the cafeteria looking for either of the biys, taking a swig of her water.

Zitacamron95
01-15-2010, 02:33 AM
Aiden stopped abruptly from them walking in the halls towards the exit and turned around running towards the cafeteria. "I'm going to go ask Jessi!" Aiden said excitedly without even waiting for Lucian to answer. He got to the cafeteria in no time and found Jessi easily. "Hey, Jessi, you want to go to the movies with Lucian and me?"

Lucian sighed and stood in the almost empty halls waiting for Aiden to come back so they could proceed in going home.

nonangelic92
01-15-2010, 02:37 AM
Jessi smiled when she saw Aiden, "HI Aiden. Well of course I would like to go to the movies." she said lotatly. "Just name the time and day, darlin'?" she smiled and went to throw her empty bag of chips away. She stood next to Aiden, waiting for his reply.

Alyssa walked into the caferteria and sat by a few girls she knew. She saw Aiden was asking Jessi a question. He better not be asking her to go out with Lucian, or I'll die, she thought. I have to think of something to create some tension between those two friends.

Zitacamron95
01-15-2010, 02:43 AM
"Let's see Saturday around maybe three or four o'clock so that after wards we can go somewhere to eat." Aiden smiled. "Well, Lucian is waiting for me to get home so that we can start cleaning our house. Are there any other questions?" Aiden asked. He leaned against the table, waiting for her answer so he could leave and get back onto the task he had completely lost focus of.

nonangelic92
01-15-2010, 02:48 AM
Jessi smiled "OH well maybe one, will we be meeting there or what?" she asked innocently. She saw how impatient he looked to get out of the school and go start cleaning. She smiled and she imaged him cleaning, now that would be a sight to see, she thought.

Zitacamron95
01-15-2010, 02:52 AM
"We'll pick you up, since we know where you live now, it won't be a problem." Aiden nodded, "Well, then see you tomorrow." Aiden waved as he walked briskly out of the cafeteria, and back to Lucian. The began their walk home once again, getting into the car and driving to their house to clean for the rest of the day.

nonangelic92
01-15-2010, 02:56 AM
Jessi sighed, Well now back to boring school or ,she thought, I could just skip like their doing. Jessi smiled and grabbed her things and skipped the rest of the day. She walked to her grandfathers store, noticing how quit the streets were on a school day. Sort of creepy like, she thought. She entered the store, and went in back finding her drandfather fast asleep on an old army cot. She smiled and set up the shop and played on the lab top waiting for customers to come in.

Zitacamron95
01-15-2010, 02:59 AM
The next day around three thirty, Lucian and Aiden showed up at Jessi's house. Aiden was the one to go up to the door and knock, waiting for somebody to answer. He was sure that it wasn't going to take long, he glanced back at Lucian, waiting for somebody to answer the door.

nonangelic92
01-15-2010, 03:01 AM
Jessi walked to the door, feeling already hyper. She saw Aiden through the peep hole and hugged him after opening the door. "Hi! Aiden." She shut the door and walked with Aiden to Lucian's car. "Oh I can't wait. So what movie are we seeing you guys?" she asked innocently as she got into the backseat of the car.

Zitacamron95
01-15-2010, 08:49 PM
"We could go see Avatar, that looks like a good movie." Aiden said as he slid into the front seat of the car. Lucian backed out of the drive way and started to drive to the movie theater. He made sure that he didn't go over the speed limit, since he was so used to speeding he felt like it was taking forever to get there.

nonangelic92
01-16-2010, 04:10 AM
Jessi smiled, "Yeah that sounds awesome. I've seen the trailer, and I think it would be awesome to be a large bllue creature." she said. Jessicound'y wait to see Avatar, she has always wanted to see it.

Zitacamron95
01-16-2010, 04:50 AM
The car stopped in a good parking space in front of the theater. Lucian and Aiden got out of the car, Aiden being the nearest to Jessi opened the door for her. They headed for the theater "So, after this we are going to the restaurant so for the movie just get things in small and little candy so that we'll have room for dinner." Aiden warned.

"Aiden, you could probably eat a large of everything here, and have room for dinner. I could hear you complaining about how hungry you were while we were cleaning." Lucian shook his head.

"You refused a break for Lunch, I'm not that big of a pig. I...just eat a lot of meat." Aiden said "I'm still growing, so I need to eat."

"No you're not and no you don't" Lucian argued. "What ever your excuse is though is your excuse so I won't argue about this any longer." Aiden stuck his tounge out at Lucian.

nonangelic92
01-16-2010, 04:53 AM
Jessi laughed as the two friends bickered, "Wow its almost like you two are brothers." She said as she entered the theater. She pulled out her wallet and decided to buy a small popcorn, a drink and some snowcaps.She paid for the food in full and was still waiting as Aiden tried to decided what he wanted. "Come on Aiden, the movies gonna be over before you pick something to eat." she alughed.

Zitacamron95
01-16-2010, 05:02 AM
Lucian had decided on just a medium pop to keep him through the whole movie. Aiden rolled his eyes "I'll take, a small nacho and a small pop." Aiden sighed. He looked around, a few people from school he recognized, not like he actually talked to them. He was given his food and they made their way to the theater. Lucian had paid for everyone's tickets, refusing to let the others pay for them.

nonangelic92
01-16-2010, 07:40 PM
Jessi smiled. "Thank you Lucian. So where should we sit you guy? Usually when I come to the theater I sit in the middle so I can get great movie quality." she said. She took a few bites of her popcorn, while they decided where to sit.

Zitacamron95
01-16-2010, 07:58 PM
Lucian and Aiden found three seats in the middle and got comfortable. Aiden opened his package of nachos, and Lucian started sipping on his drink. The theater seemed to be a bit packed for this movie since it was still pretty new. Lucian sighed, as the previews started and the lights started to dim down a bit. He just wanted the movie to start but they had to advertise all these other movies before they showed the one they paid for.

nonangelic92
01-16-2010, 10:49 PM
Jessi did want to see the movie but the previews were awesome too. Especially for the next Harry Potter movie, she just coulnd't wait to see that movie. Jessi opened her snowcaps over her popcorn and pop a few snowcaps into her mouth and some fluffy bits of popcorn. Thats the best about going to the moveis beside the actual movie, the little bits of goodies. Jessi watched the screen, waitnig for the movie to show.

Zitacamron95
01-16-2010, 11:00 PM
The movie was done after three hours. Aiden stood up and yawned, stretching his arms out along with cracking his back. He grabbed his grabage and waited for the others to get ready to go. Lucian grabbed his empty cup and started to head for the door to get out of the theater. "That was a good movie." Lucian sighed. "Very entertaining, it was worth the money, now Jessi, you can pick where we go to eat since we picked the movie." Aiden nodded in agreement to what Lucian said. They looked back at Jessi waiting for her to either start coming their way or pick a restaurant to eat at.

nonangelic92
01-16-2010, 11:13 PM
Jessi got up, grabbed her trash and began walking towards them. "Well why don't we pick that little mom and pop resturant down the street. It serves some great ice cream and chicken." she smiled and threw away her trash. " I've been there a great deal of times. The owners are really great and are a husband and wife couple, so they're awesome." she smiled.

Zitacamron95
01-16-2010, 11:24 PM
"Okay, then lets get over there." Lucian said. They started to head to the car, and Aiden opened the car door for Jessi to get in. "That movie was great!" Aiden said "I would see that again in a heart beat."

"Well, next time you're paying." Lucian sighed.

nonangelic92
01-16-2010, 11:42 PM
Jessi smiled, "Thank you Aiden." She sat in the seat. "Yeah that movie was awesome, but one time is enough. I'll be talking about it for a week thought." she laughed. She buckeled her seat belt and waited for the to get to the resturant.

Zitacamron95
01-17-2010, 12:34 AM
They got to the restaurant fast and Lucian walked out of the car and looked at Aiden for a moment "When, we get home, Aiden, you need to finish cleaning the gym." Lucian reminded him. Aiden sighed and shrugged, it always seemed this way for him, having to get things done.

"Why do I have to clean it tonight, that will take forever." Aiden groaned.

"Because, you don't have time tomorrow to do it so get it done tonight." Lucian said.

nonangelic92
01-17-2010, 12:48 AM
Jessi got out and overheard the two's conversation. " Why doesn't he have time tomorrow, may I ask?" she said innocently. She got to the door first and held it open for the other two, waiting for them to catch up.

Zitacamron95
01-17-2010, 01:24 AM
Aiden laughed "We're going on a road trip tomorrow, just like in a few weeks we might go to England." He said as they started to walk into the restaurant. "That's why I don't have time tomorrow, yet I still say I could get it done tomorrow."

nonangelic92
01-17-2010, 02:04 AM
Jessi laughed as she entered the resturant, " Well ain't that a nice moto, what you can get down today can still be done tomorrow." She looked around, "Let's pick my usual spot. The booth near the back in the its nice and secluded." she said, as a waiter rushed past and delievered chicken stir fry to a couple sitting in a booth.

Zitacamron95
01-17-2010, 02:11 AM
They both nodded "Hey, Luc, when are we going to england?" Aiden asked. Lucian thought about it only for a moment.

"About three weeks, we are only staying for a week though, I have someone I have to visit." Lucian sighed.

Aiden laughed "Yeah, I know."

nonangelic92
01-17-2010, 02:20 AM
Jessi frowned, "Aw I wish I had enough money to even buy a plane ticket to Engliand. I would love to see everything that England has to offer. The Queene, Big Ben, Birmingham Plalace and Stone Henge. Now those would be wonderful sites to see." she smiled as she saw images in her head of the places she just names. "Well I hope you too have a wonderful time, it will be boring here without you." She sat down on the outside of the booth.

Zitacamron95
01-17-2010, 02:28 AM
Aiden sighed "We won't be seeing any of those, they aren't exactly in the schedule, Lucian is checking up on someone that he checks up on everytime around this time of the year." He looked over a Lucian thinking that he would have to explain something to Jessi about who he was atleast seeing.

"Yep." Lucian sighed "If everything goes my way."

nonangelic92
01-17-2010, 02:39 AM
Jessi looked at Aiden, "Oh well what do you do, when Lucian goes and sees this person?" she ased wondering. A waiter came by to pick up there order. Jessi looked staright into his face and was surprised to see it was someone she knew, "Hey Paul, didn't know you worked here. When did y ou get back from college?" she asked innocently. Paul smiled, " Well actually Jessi ,my girl, I never did go to college I just needed a vacation." Jessi smiled, "Oh I know what you mean, doll. These two are leaving me tomorrow for a whole 3 weeks and I'll be all alone." Jessi looked at the boys and smiled teasingly and winked.

Zitacamron95
01-17-2010, 03:18 AM
Aiden made this sly smile at Lucian "Actually Jessi, if you want, I'll pay for you and a friend to go too." Aiden said. "If it's okay with your legal guardian and everything."

Lucian rolled his eyes "You're lucky we aren't staying at her house this time" Lucian muttered "Otherwise I would be dead set against it." Lucian shook his head "I'm okay with it, but whatever your parents say goes." Lucian warned Jessi.

"By the way we'll both be takeing whatever kind of chicken you have." Aiden said.

nonangelic92
01-17-2010, 03:30 AM
Jessi's eyes gleamed up like she was a kid at a candy store, "Oh my god Aiden, your so awesome. I would hug you but there's a table in the way. I'll ask my mom or gramps if I can go and then I'll ask Alyssa to go." Paul frowened once he heard the name Alyssa, "I can't believe you still hang out with her, she's like une chienne totale. Anways since you two will be having the chicken, I'll surprise the both of ya for diverse reasons." he said and winked at Lucian, "And Jessi what will you be having?" he asked. Jessi smiled, " I'll have the mushroom and swiss burger with a thing of french fries." she said. Paul nodded and walked away. Jessi turned to the guys, " As you probably can tell Paul's gay, but he's awesome.' she said smiling.

Zitacamron95
01-17-2010, 04:04 AM
Lucian nodded "Yeah, I can see that." Lucian sighed "You two must have passports atleast or get one. We are leaving early tomorrow, so call my cell to tell me if your allowed to come, and make sure Alyssa is at your house too. Before six AM because our flight is very early. my cell number is 765-9457"

Aiden laughed "And make sure you're quick with getting him the answer or he won't be able to get the extra tickets and another room at the hotel."

nonangelic92
01-17-2010, 04:13 AM
Jessi smiled, "OKay will do. Let me ask my mom now, I'll text her." She pulled out her cell and saved Lucian's number into the contact area. She texted her mom and asked her if she could go then texted Alyssa and ask if she would like to go if her mom said if she could go. Jessi's phone pinged from both her mom and ALyssa's text, her mom saying Yes and Alyssa's saying hell yeah. Jessi smiled, "My mom said yea and Alyssa said hell yeah. And Alyssa and I do have passports. So I think we're good." Jessi smiled, "God I can't wait. I've never been to England before." She looked over to Aiden, " What do you do when Lucian visits this person?"

Zitacamron95
01-17-2010, 04:28 AM
"Oh well, this person has two older people that live at her house too so I hang out with them. They're twins, and my age but 6 feet tall." Aiden said "They're fun, They'll probably be hanging out with us along with the person Lucian needs to see. Be careful what you say around her though she is depressing around this time that's why Lucian sees her around this time to make sure she doesn't do anything that would cause a bunch a trouble." Aiden explained.

nonangelic92
01-17-2010, 04:35 AM
Jessi nodded, "Oh okay. Well I at least want to Stone Henge cause that would be awesome." Paul came back with the food and asked for drinks. "I would like a sweet iced tea" Jessi said smiling. She looked towards the boys, "What about you two?"

Zitacamron95
01-17-2010, 04:39 AM
"Water will do for me." Lucian muttered.

"I'll take an iced tea." Aiden said. "We won't be near Stone Henge but I can arrange something for us to go there." Aiden offered. He figured this would be a good idea for all of them to go on this trip together, it might get Lucian out and trust someone that was human for a first. Then again, Lucian had teribble experiences with humans.

nonangelic92
01-17-2010, 04:48 AM
Jessi smiled, "Aiden your just awesome. So like what do you wear in England. Short sleeves shorts or jeans long sleeve or jackets?" she asked all in one breath. She took a bite of her food and it was like heaven on earth. After she swallowed she spoke, " So how do you guys like the food here?"

Zitacamron95
01-17-2010, 05:01 AM
"The food is okay." Lucian sighed.

"It's great and don't worry about what you wear, it isn't that big of a deal if you look like your from America." Aiden shrugged "Just be yourself."

"Make sure you and Alyssa are at your house, packed and ready to go at six AM sharp or I'll leave without you both." Lucian warned as he took another bit out of his food. Aiden just rolled his eyes.

nonangelic92
01-17-2010, 05:04 AM
Jessi smiled, "Okay don't worry I won't forget. I never forget, I have a great memory." She smiled and tooka bite of her food, Paul came back with the drinks and then left. " Well what I meant is is it hot or cold in England?" she asked.

Zitacamron95
01-17-2010, 05:09 AM
"It's pretty warm still but bring a jacket just in case." Aiden said. "It's around fall temperature so warm clothes are better to wear but whatever works." He shrugged.

Lucian just stayed quiet now, he had other things to be thinking of. He took out his cell phone really quick and texted somebody and put it away.

nonangelic92
01-17-2010, 05:15 AM
"Okay coolness. So now I can't wait. Oh my gosh which reminds me, I'm forewarning you both that while in England, you may have to keep a eye on me, for sometimes I'll be like a kid in an amusement park and just leave your side." she said smiling. "So anyways England, will you both be speaking your British accents there?" she said teasingly.

Zitacamron95
01-17-2010, 05:19 AM
Aiden laughed "Well, it is part of our native tongue now isn't it?" Aiden said, saying it in his british accent. "It's more normal over there, so over there you will be the one with an accent."

Lucian shook his head "Not like it's going to us any good with those two with us." Lucian spoke clearly with a thick accent forming. "We will still look like tourists and we aren't the tourists."

"We should get Jessi a child leash, cause if she wants to act like a child, we should treat her like so." Aiden laughed. "Just, kidding Jessi."

nonangelic92
01-17-2010, 05:23 AM
Jessi stared in a dreamy staye at the two spoke in their accent, "Thats awesome. Well I don't mind being a tourist and besides I don't needed a leash. I think that its awesome we're going to England. i'm gonna take all these picture of us and make a scrapbook, oh and of all the places we see. Like Big Ben maybe." she smiled.

Zitacamron95
01-17-2010, 05:30 AM
Aiden sighed cutting out the british accent "You don't understand, we aren't there to be tourists, we can't do too many things. We're not touring and we won't be by most of the great monuments in england. We will be in a different town, so don't get too excited about all this."

Lucian shook his head "We are there, for me to visit a friend. We aren't there to have fun and look around, Jessi."

nonangelic92
01-17-2010, 05:40 AM
Jessi frowned, "Oh well sorry, I didn't know we weren't gonna be anywhere near BIg Ben. Now if I can, I'm sorry to cut this short, but I need to get to bed early if I'm to go on the trip. So can I please go home now." she said before taking a last bite of her food and a sip of her tea. Waiting for an asnwer.

Zitacamron95
01-17-2010, 05:48 AM
"Yes, we need to start getting ready." Lucian nodded. "Rest would be great for all of us, and Aiden don't expect me to have forgotten, you still need to clean." Lucian paid for the meal and they started to walk for the car.

nonangelic92
01-17-2010, 05:51 AM
Jessi smiled and got into the car, the seats felt so warm and comfy. She buckled her seat belt and looked outside the window, looking at the stars. IN a few minutes she was inniceontly sound asleep dreaming a peaceful and silent dream.

Zitacamron95
01-17-2010, 04:49 PM
Lucian looked back seeing that Jessi was asleep, and he looked at Aiden. "I can't believe you offered to bring them with us. We can't just take two girls with us to her house, she's already in a bad mood and bringing more people isn't going to help. Zita has gone through a lot of things, and you just want her to suffer more?" Lucian growled.

"She's a thirteen year old girl, she shouldn't be suffering about anything." Aiden said back.

Lucian growled "Aiden, you don't get a thing about her."

nonangelic92
01-17-2010, 08:55 PM
Jessi slept peacefully til Aiden nudged her awake, to tell her that they were at her house. Jessi sighed, "Thanks guys, and see you tomorrow." She hut the car door and entered her house, texting Alyssa to tell her to be at her house before 6 am and then passed out on the couch dreaming peacefully. She awoke the next morning at 4am, getting ready. She packed all she thought she would need and put a few jackets into her suitcase. She slid her passport into her packet waiting for ALyssa to arrive.

Alyssa showed up at 5:30am tired but ready. She sat beside Jessi on the couch, watching cartoon and eating a poptart. Jessi wrote a not to her mom about everything and her contacts and then set it on the fridge. They were both waiting for Lucian and Aiden to arrive.

Zitacamron95
01-17-2010, 10:10 PM
Lucian was up and ready before four AM, he was calling over in England talking about the tickets and the hotel reseravtions. He made sure everything was in order and he was done around five and got Aiden up. Aiden got ready and they showed up at Jessi's house exactly at the moment the clock turned six. Aiden knocked on the door waiting for the others to be out.

nonangelic92
01-18-2010, 12:36 AM
Jessi opened the door sluggishly. She lifted her bag out the door and LAyssa followed and got into Lucian's car. Jessi locked the door and got in beside Alyssa, and buckled her seatbelt. She smiled lazily at Lucian, "So how long till we get to the airport and how long is the flight?" she asked while making sure her Ipod and cell was fully charged and making sure she didn't forget anything.

Zitacamron95
01-18-2010, 12:52 AM
"It takes us about thirty minutes to get to the airport and our flight is at seven. It takes about seven hours to get to England by flight." Lucian said, his accent already showing. Aiden yawned, a bit and then said "Yeah, we'll be going first class, so don't worry about not being comfortable." His british accent there as well. Lucian rolled his eyes and started his way to the airport.

nonangelic92
01-18-2010, 01:20 AM
Jessi stifled a yawn, "Well thats cool. Will we be getting seats next to eachother? And also can I still take pictures, even if we ain't seeingnothing fancy?" she asked. Shebegan snapping to keep herself awake. She couldn't wait to see how the other side of the world lived, and all of the rich culture.

Zitacamron95
01-18-2010, 01:36 AM
"Yeah, go ahead and we will have seats next to each other." Aiden yawned. He leaned back in his seat, sipping some coffee he had taken from home. He was trying to keep himself up, with whatever he could. Lucian sighed, knowing he was the only one that was actually awake. He shook his head and just made his way to the airport. He made a fake yawn that looked pretty real so he didn't seem so abnormal.

Soon enough they were at the airport. Lucian got out of the car and started to grab the things out of his car. "Okay her is Jessi's ticket, next to me and here is Alyssa's next to Jessi and I'll be next to Lucian." Aiden said, handing Jessi and Alyssa their tickets before getting out of the car. Lucian handed Aiden his suitcase and bags. Lucian dug out his things and the others' makeing sure that everything was out before they went into the airport.

nonangelic92
01-18-2010, 01:42 AM
Jessi saw alot of people in the terminal, heading and coming from many places. Jessi slung her bag over her shoulder and took Alyssa's for her. "Come on Alyssa, move it or we'll miss the flight. Aren't you exitied even though tired." Jessi laughed as they stood in line to grow through the security scanner. After they passed through the security scanner, whiched seemed like it took forever, Jessi linked arms with Alyssa began pulling her along not wanting to be late.

Zitacamron95
01-18-2010, 01:58 AM
Lucian sighed and walked to the line. Aiden yawned once again "I'm so tired I'm gonna fall asleep right when I sit down." Aiden said. Lucian shook his head and just kept walking as the they finally got onto the airplane. Lucian got to his seat, Aiden sitting next to Lucian and starting to get comfortable in his seat to fall asleep once again. Lucian just grabbed a book and started to read.

nonangelic92
01-18-2010, 02:10 AM
Jessi sat by Aiden and then Alyssa by Jessi. Alyssa popped her Ipod headphones into her ears and eased into sleep. Jessi sat staring as other people of race and culture began boarding. She pulled out her sketch-pad and began drawing a few of the people. Jessi made sure she got the cull charcter of them espeically the eyes.

Zitacamron95
01-18-2010, 02:18 AM
Lucian sighed "Another long trip" He muttered "seven hours of annoyance." He muttered to himself while reading his book. He had brought a few good book on so he could read them while they were on flight. Aiden was already asleep, with how tired he was. Lucian had already gotten board that the airplane had just taken flight.

nonangelic92
01-18-2010, 02:22 AM
Jessi had heard Lucian's last few words but didn't want to acknowledge them. She turned to Lucian and tapped him on the shoulder, " Would you like to play a game with me? I know that you may be reading but as I remember you told me you've read all of the books in your library. And if you want, you wanna play a game? I have a whole bunch of card games but seeing how Aiden is between us, that wouldnt work unless we use his table. So what say you?" she asked smiling.

Zitacamron95
01-18-2010, 02:30 AM
"Do you want to wake up Aiden? I've already woken him up once today so if you want to wake him up and get waked with the first thing he gets in his hands be my guest." Lucian sighed "I'm fine anyways, you should be getting some sleep before you start getting hyped up."

nonangelic92
01-18-2010, 02:38 AM
Jessi sighed, "No I would't want to wake Aiden and I'm fine really." Jessi turned aorund back in her seat then faced Lucian again and tapped his shoulder. "I have one last question though, did I do something to offend you. It seems that whenever I am around or I make a suggestion, your like a snowball. You bring only certain people happiness but others a chill." Jessi's eyes started to get teary. "I know I'm not from England and don't understand stuff that you do, but just....just please tell me what I did wrong." She sat there staring at him, keeping her voice in a whisper.

Zitacamron95
01-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Lucian sighed as if expecting this out of her, he closed his book, and stood up out of his seat. He pulled Jessi out of her seat, sat down in the seat, and pulled her into his lap. "You did nothing to offend me I assure you, now get some rest." Lucian said, resting his left his arm around her waist and his right caressing her hair. "You need rest, right now more then anything." he muttered.

nonangelic92
01-18-2010, 10:19 PM
Jessi leaned her head onto his shoulder, "But I just want to know why your cold-hearted, espeically around me." she said wiping her eyes. She was loving the way his hand was carassing her hair, and she began to fall sleep gently, having no concern in the world.

Zitacamron95
01-18-2010, 11:02 PM
Lucian smiled and was relieved for avioding the problem for now. He looked at the other two hoping that this wasn't going to cause something. He figured that Aiden wouldn't be up for a long time and he would be able to just stay like this for a while. He leaned his head a bit onto her and closed his eyes, getting close to a sleeping state as possible.

nonangelic92
01-18-2010, 11:10 PM
Jessi awoke with a jolt, the plane hit some air turbulance. She looked around her and releasized she was still in Lucian's lap, so she got up and sat back in her seat before the other two became awake. She looked out the window, "Hey I think the plane's about to land." she said to noone in particular and stifled a yawn and looked at Lucian. He looks so cute when he's sleeping and the way he held me felt so good, Jessi thought. She rubbed her arm feeling the goosebumps rise. She tapped Lucian on the shoulder, "Hey I think we're here." she said.

Zitacamron95
01-18-2010, 11:20 PM
Lucian awoke and opened his eyes, "Oh, seven hours of sleeping." Lucian sighed. He grabbed one of his books and hit Aiden with it lazily. Aiden startled awake, "I'm up!" he stated as he stretched and yawned "That was a nice nap." Aiden smiled. Lucian sighed grabbing his cell phone to make sure that their car was waiting in the parking lot for them. He was finished easily before the piolit came on and told them to put their seatbelts on and get ready for landing. "Jessi, you better wake up Alyssa." Lucian advised.

nonangelic92
01-18-2010, 11:32 PM
Jessi buckled her seat-belt, then nudged Alyssa. "Hey wake up, we're about to land." Alyssa still slept making Jessi decided to shake her gently. "Alyssa wake up" Alyssa's eyes popped open. staring at ALyssa. "Girl thats just creepy as hell." Jessi said. Alyssa yawned and streched, " Now I need coffe." she said. "Jessi laughed and smiled, "We all do darlin'. Now stay seated at we land." Alyssa waved her hand aimlessly, "yeah yeah" she said.

Zitacamron95
01-19-2010, 12:10 AM
They had landed and were in the airport in no time, "Okay, everybody get their bagage and lets get going, my car is waiting in the parking lot." Lucian said. He grabbed his things, smiling. "I'll be out in the car, and move it towards the enterance. look out for me"

Aiden sighed "Back in our homeland once again"

nonangelic92
01-19-2010, 12:20 AM
Jessi and Alyssa found their bags easily. Alyssa smiled, "I so can't wait to get to the hotel and take a shower." Jessi laughed, "Me neither. So Aiden, who is this person Lucian is seeing?" she asked sweetly.

Zitacamron95
01-19-2010, 01:04 AM
"Oh don't worry she can introduce herself, you'll probably meet her tomorrow." Aiden smiled. "Like I said though, careful what you say around her, she gets depressed around this time. She had a lot of bad things happen to her when she was younger." Aiden nodded "And she is a whole lot easier to get to know then Lucian, and if you make friends with her, you can make friends with Lucian a whole lot easier." Aiden said, he started to head out of the airport the moment Lucian's car pulled up. Aiden shoved his things into the trunk, "here give my your things and get into the car."

nonangelic92
01-19-2010, 01:08 AM
Alyssa gave her things to Aiden and got in the car, as did Jessi. Before entering the backseat, Jessi pulled out her camera, "Smile Aiden." and took his picture of him putting the bags into the trunk. Jessi got in and buckled the seatbelt. "Oh I'm so excitied. So what time is it here?" she asked, taking a picture of a cab.

Zitacamron95
01-19-2010, 01:29 AM
Lucian tapped on the digital clock with the red numbers stating 6:00 PM. "Yeah, we'll stay up late tonight and wake up early to get us to the right time zone." Lucian said "Since it normally takes a while to get used to time zone differences." He shrugged, as Aiden slid into the front seat "kay lets get to our hotel."

nonangelic92
01-19-2010, 01:34 AM
Jessi smiled, "Cool, I can't wait. Maybe we can take s stroll under the stars or or go to a coffee shop and just look at life." Jessi smiled, "Oh my gosh I'm so hyper." Takes a picture of Alyssa staring at the window. "So Lucian when you go to meet this mysterious person, will we be with you or you by yourself?" she asked kindly.

Zitacamron95
01-19-2010, 01:39 AM
"I'm gonna pick her up at her house along with two others and we'll go do something." Lucian shrugged. "Tomorrow though, she's probably getting done with her homework right now and then she will have to do other things in order to take the three weeks off of school." Lucian realized that say she and her a bunch of times make it sound as if she was a girl friend or something, he figured it wasn't going to make Jessi that worried unless somebody else tried to use it to get her all worked up over it. The girl was like a little sister to him anyways and they would all see that when they meet her.

nonangelic92
01-19-2010, 01:44 AM
Jessi smiled, "Cool cool. Are we there yet? I'm getting hyper and I feel like I could run the mile or just to the nearest resurant caus I'm hungary." Jessi laughed as she looked out the window looking at the world and its British people.

Zitacamron95
01-19-2010, 02:04 AM
Lucian sighed and looked back for a moment as they stopped in the parkinglot of a great hotel. "We'll be getting room service, and get your things, because I want it to only take one trip to get into the hotel." He sighed and got out of the car, and so did Aiden. Aiden grabbed his things, Lucian grabbed his and made sure the girls had theirs. They walked into the hotel and Lucian checked them in, grabbing the Key cards to get into the rooms, he gave two to Alyssa and Jessi, one to Aiden and he kept on himself. He grabbed his things and got to the elevator, their rooms were on the top floor right next to each other.

nonangelic92
01-19-2010, 02:12 AM
Jessi smiled, "Whoa we get our own rooms. This is getting better by the minute. Oh my gosh maybe we can have like a game night tonight or something like that." Jessi smiled as she rode the elevator. Once they reached the top floor, Jessi skipped out of the elevator finding her room immediately. Once she opened the foor she was breath-taken. She raced the the window and ulled the blinds open and stared at the ground that seemed far away. She fall back with her arms spread out wide upon her bed loving the feeling she was recieving at this moment.

Alyssa entered her room and shut the door instantly. She grabed some clothes and found a towel and hoped into the shower, feeling instant relif.

Zitacamron95
01-19-2010, 02:22 AM
Lucian got to his room and lied down on the bed for a moment and grabbed his book starting to read. Of course he closed his book and went to take a shower of his own, after his shower he lied in bed, watching the television.

Aiden called the food service for food, since he was really hungry. He ordered his food and made sure that it went on the bill. Aiden just sat at the edge of his bed kicking his feet waiting for his food, while watching the news.

nonangelic92
01-19-2010, 02:36 AM
Jessi sat up and decided to take a shower. The warm water feeling good upon her skin, she stayed in the shower for almost a whole half hour. After Jessi had gotten out of the shower and gotten dressed, she walked over to Lucian's bare footed. She knocked on the foor liightly not wanting to disturd the whole floor.

Zitacamron95
01-19-2010, 02:40 AM
Lucian turned off the televison and answered the door, he was still a bit bored with the day.Most of the day was wasted just getting to the contry now they had three weeks in england and then another day after that that will be wasted to get back to america. "Oh, hello, Jessi." Lucian smiled

nonangelic92
01-19-2010, 02:42 AM
Jessi smiled, "Hola. I was just being bored in my room and was wondering if you wanna keep busy with me?" she asked. "I have all these types of games back in my room or we could go outside and walk or something like that." she smiled, waiting for his reply.

Zitacamron95
01-19-2010, 02:53 AM
"I'm sorry, I would enjoy to do that, but I still have things that need to be set into place so, why don't you go hang out with Alyssa, that's why Aiden allowed you to bring her." Lucian said. "I'm very sorry, but as I said, I still have a lot of things that need to be made sure of and I'd like to get everything unpacked and get a lot of other things done before I decair bed time for everybody."

nonangelic92
01-19-2010, 02:59 AM
Jessi sighed, " I would but as she said she probably is taking a shower now and I don't want to bug her. I could help you starighten things out. I'm great at organszing random things. PLease can I stay and help?" she out on a fake outy face.

Zitacamron95
01-19-2010, 03:08 AM
Lucian sighed "Okay fine just, please don't get in my way, not to be rude." he said and walked back into his room. He started to get his other things and started to unpack a bit, taking out piles of books, his clothes and his other things that he had brought with him, like his cell phone, his laptop and his own alarm clock. "Just sit and watch television for now, I have things I have to get done."

nonangelic92
01-19-2010, 05:17 AM
Jessi smiled, "OKay." She sat upon his bed and turned on the tv, flipping through channels til she saw something she liked. Her eyes flickered from him back to the tv. As she looked from him to the tv, she began to realize why all the girls at school really liked him. His long hair, his boyish good looks, and the way he held himself confidently, and the way he takes charge. Jessi sighed and turned her eyes back to the tv.

Zitacamron95
01-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Lucian sighed as his phone rang, he put it on speaker so his hands stayed free. "Hello?" He asked, and signaled Jessi to turn the volume of the TV down. A girls voice on the other end answered back "Hey, Lucian it's me." She said, she sounded pretty quiet, and almost at the verge of tears.

"Hey, Zita, how are you doing?" Lucian said "I was going to come by tomorrow and pick you up so we could go over to london and find something to do."

"Well, could we just hang at my house for the day?" Zita asked.

"We can't do that this time, I told you I have two other guests with me" Lucian said, as he started to put his clothes in the dresser that was provided for him.

"Okay, then....come later in the day." Zita said quietly.

"Got it, anything else you need?" Lucian asked.

"Nope that's it, gotta go bye." the line went blank and he hung up his phone.

"You can turn the tv back up now." Lucian said.

nonangelic92
01-19-2010, 10:02 PM
Jessi looked up at Lucian, "She sounded sad, why?" she tilted her head to the side and waited for Lucian's answer.

Alyssa sat upon her bed, refreshed and better than ever. Well so far my trip to London has been awesome, she thought, I can't wait to see whats next.

Zitacamron95
01-20-2010, 01:24 AM
"Well, She had three brothers, she was the only girl in the whole family. Her two older brothers were twins and then her other brother was her twin. She looked at her older brothers as parents, since her father was a drunk and her mother was abusive. Her twin had gotten mad at them all and killed her two older brothers but she was able to run away. Around these three weeks her older brothers' birthdays come, I think tomorrow is their birthday, of course I would stay for when they died but they died on christmas and I have to be elsewhere on that day." Lucian sighed "Her life was a hard one, she's like an adopted sister to me."

nonangelic92
01-20-2010, 03:14 AM
Jessi nodded, "Oh okay. Well that is sad. I hope she feels better after seeing you." she smiled and turned her attention back to the tv. She flipped through the channels again hoping to find at least one of those British comdies. She found one and she found that she liked it and may even watch more.

Zitacamron95
01-21-2010, 12:32 AM
Lucian started to un packing everything and sighed, as most of it was getting done. He sighed and grabbed his alarm clock starting to set that thing up. He grabbed the phone after he was done with getting his alarm clock set. "You want anything to eat?" Lucian asked.

nonangelic92
01-21-2010, 01:47 AM
Jessi looked over at LUcian, "Yes actually I am. I could go for some fried chicken or shrimp. Oh my gosh or whats even better, potatoe salad." Jessi smiled, "Why what were you thinking about getting?" she looked at Lucian, still holding the phone, waiting for an answer.

Zitacamron95
01-21-2010, 05:37 PM
"I'm really not that hungry, I was just going to get something to drink." Lucian said. He dialed the number to room service and ordered a soda for him and a meal for Jessi. Then he just hung up the phone, "I'll be right back, I'm going to check up on the other two." He said.

He walked out of the room leaving Jessi alone in his room. He knocked on Aiden's door first, Aiden answered pretty quickly and Lucian caught him up with the plan for the next day. Aiden just nodded and acted as if he was paying attention, then just walked back into his room to watch more TV. Lucian then walked over to Alyssa's room and knocked on the door waiting for an answer.

nonangelic92
01-22-2010, 02:20 AM
Alyssa walked sluggishly to open the door, "Oh hi. So whats on the agenda for the rest of the day? A hike, some sightseeing or just hanging out and chilllaxin'?" she asked. She pulled out her cellphone and texted someone then just held it open staring at Lucian, waiting for an answer.