PDA

View Full Version : Let The Music Swallow Me Whole (Looking for partner)

Levias
01-02-2010, 03:36 PM
We promised that it wouldn't get in the way of our friendship...You told me that you would support me to the end, and I told you the same...So why is it that now of all times my old crush for you is coming back...Only stronger?

About two good friends (One guy and One girl) who have known each other forever. They are each in different bands. The guy is in a Metal and Hard Rock Tribute Band, while the girl is in an alternative and soft-rock Tribute Band. Each band also has its own songs that they wrote themselves, but most of the time they play other songs.

The Guy (Me)

He never was good at making friends. He is pessimistic about most things. He has a very cynical, and cold exterior, plainly put. The few people who have seen past that have seen the real him, know he is gentle, thoughtful, and caring. He is also fragile and scared.

No one knows why though, not even his best friend (The Girl). All of his few friends do know he lives alone, despite his age (17). He is generally a polite person, and doesn't like it when people make others clean up after themselves.

He is very quiet, and tends to be found watching clouds or the stars on the hill in the park that resides inside of their town. On Stage, He is anything but quiet. He voices his opinions about the world through music.

His friends (Also Bandmates) are actually all people he met through his Best Friend. They all were friends with her when they met Levias. Two of them became like brothers to him. Two of his three friends (besides his Best Friend) have crushes on his best friend.

Appearance:

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr13/flimmy7/1150260448132.jpg

The Girl (Whoever Wants to Join)

She was always surrounded by people who love her. Her parents were very successful investors, and therefore rarely had to do anything work-related. She has many friends in and out of her school. The person She trusts the most is her best Friend (The Guy).

She helps him whenever he is in financial need, despite his stubborness not to accept any help. She wants Her Best Friend to open up to her, and he has, but not as much as she would like him too. She often asks him to come to her house.

Her parents love him because he has manners, cleans after himself, and is all around polite and quiet, unless spoken to. Some of her friends like him too, just not in a 'Hey, let's hang out' way. They don't mind him, but some of them will only ever be acquaintances with him. Though a few of her friends have admitted to having a crush on him because of his politeness and mysteriousness.

And though they would never admit it to each other, They both have crushes on the other...

ANY TAKERS???

Totenglaut
01-02-2010, 05:48 PM
I'd be happy to the be the girl for you, Levias

Levias
01-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Sweet, I shall go create an IC then, if you want, you can post her appearance here or there, it doesn't matter to me

Totenglaut
01-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Here's her appearance
http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n341/duffy719-_-/anime%20girl%20purple%20hair/brick11.jpg

Levias
01-02-2010, 07:48 PM
cool, i just finished hte IC Post. Just use her name in your post, thats wat i did

Ryudo
01-24-2010, 05:49 AM
Hey guys, is this Rp still alive?

Miss Devil
01-24-2010, 10:58 PM
Is this alive if so yeahhh

Levias
01-25-2010, 01:36 AM
Yes, At least I would hope so. I dont know why they moved it. My last partner quit. You up for it?