PDA

View Full Version : The Protector

Sage
08-11-2011, 07:37 AM
Verdes walked the forest that was supposedly infested with demons and looked around at the beautiful scenery and sighed "there's nothing here but a bunch of planets and trees" at that moment a demon with a blood red face sharp teeth and sharp claws jumped down from a tree "finally some action" verdes smirked as he said. his scythe came twirling from the sky and jabbed into the ground for him to pull out. he did pull it out and twirled it between his fingers at great speed and then quickly stopped it so he was holding it blade touching the ground defensively

Erranruin
08-16-2011, 12:58 AM
Ruin watched as Verde dispatched the demon with viscious speed and strength. Dodging and deflecting its serated claws before finally bringing his scythe down in a sweeping arc to slice to demon in two. She smiled at the fierce excitement that shone on his face, before drawing a black Katana from her hip and lazily divesting another demon of its head as it charged her with its horn. Too easy by far she thought to herself glumly.

Sage
08-16-2011, 03:05 AM
Verdes looked at her and smirked "its funny how were the most powerful of the shingami" his scythe glowed white and disappeared. he walked up to her "i think that may be the only demons here but yet i feel like there is a deeper evil to this forest do you feel it too?" just then a witch was face to face with them and she smiled "wow too shingami" she gave an evil grin "how fun"

Erranruin
08-16-2011, 01:42 PM
As Ruin had nodded to Verde's question she had felt the evil prescence magnify a hundred fold. She shifted her gaze to the cloaked figure behind Verde as it bared its teeth maliciously and said "wow two shinigami, how fun."
Ruin smiled with the witch, quickly flicking her gaze to Verde so as to see the readiness in his eyes before replying, "Yes, so much more fun."
Everything happened so fast after that. As Verde ducked and recalled his scythe, Ruin leaped over him and drew her longest Katana to slash at the witch's chest. It dodged to cast a spell of Destruction at her. Ruin nonchalantly sliced the whirling ball of wicked energy in half and it dissapated harmlessly while Verde charged the witch with fire in his eyes.

Lady
08-16-2011, 02:57 PM
Beowulf let out a content sigh. He had recently captured his seventy-seventh soul and the useless husk of the human lay not five meters away from the demon. Lately getting away from the shinigami had been troublesome.

The black-haired demon was sitting on a rock in the forest. The woods were usually a good place to capture a human and devour their soul. Other humans would assume he was attacked by a wild animal.

Far away the sounds of a battle called. Beowulf was a war-oriented demon, but he didn't need to be a genius to figure out that it was probably a scuffle between one of his kin and a damned shinigami. He had no death wish and so didn't approach the noise, but still remained alert in case the death gods decided to get their heroics pants on and search for more creatures that came from the pits of hell.

Sage
08-16-2011, 05:05 PM
The witch pulled down her hood to reveal a blond woman with a beautiful face. Verdes or Verde to his friends charged his power level as his soul became visible around him. He kept charging as suddenly it exploded out and was extremely large around him. The blade if his scythe got 12 times larger and turned gold. He charged the witch "shadow hunter!" the witch blocked his attack with a magic field that resembled a witches circle. It was extremely strong to hold back shadow hunter. He did a backflip while his scythe was still in shadow hunter and he charged again

Erranruin
08-16-2011, 05:24 PM
Ruin watched with eager excitement as the witch deflected shadow hunter. It was powerful, a challenge. Ruin really couldnt stop herself from smiling. It had been too long since she had dispatched a worthy opponent, sparring with Verdes had only just kept the boredom from setting in.
She started forward so fast she disappeared and reappeared behind the witch's barrier. The shocked look it gave her as it began to turn around told Ruin it hadnt expected her to come that close. They always forgot to defend against bodily attacks. Ruin kicked it in the back and when when the blow disrupted the witch's concentration she swiftly spun round to slash at its midrift. Although it avoided the fatal blow, Ruin still felt flesh tear and black witch blood splattered the leaf covered forest floor.

Sage
08-16-2011, 06:05 PM
the witch clapped and a blue barrier surrounded her and her wounds healed. Verdes sped up behind her and used shadow hunter and the witch was chopped in half. Verdes let down his guard and the witch reappeared behind him. he looked over his shoulder and a cross came out in front of him blocked the witches blow and pushing her back with great force. "tricky witch" the witch landed on her feet and laughed "you give up?" she said to Verdes with a evil grin "not even close" he charged her with shadow hunter and she jumped on his head pushed off and landed on a tree branch "well i'm done with you for now," she put her hood back on "i have more important things to attend to" then with that she disappeard. Verdes looked at ruin with confusion

Erranruin
08-16-2011, 06:24 PM
Ruin scowled. "Not only evil but cowardly and rude as well, leaving in the middle of a battle." Grumbling, she looked at the tip of her sword as the witch's ichor slowly slid down the gleaming black blade. "Strange though, it appears to have teleported, thats strong magic even for powerful witches." She touched the foul stuff and brought it to her nose. Her features rinkled in disgust "Even her blood reaks of black sorcery, what was such a powerful witch doing out here."
Ruin pulled herself from her reverie and smiled at Verdes, "I assume you werent hurt, but Im going to ask just out of politeness."

Sage
08-16-2011, 06:53 PM
"im fine" he smiled. "but that witch isn't a normal witch. what was she doing here? thats a good question" he walked over to where some blood was laying on the ground. witches blood. he thought to himself before touching the blood "i know who she is now" he stood and rubbed his head "she must be here for a good reason. there is a deeper evil to this forest and thats what she is here for

Erranruin
08-16-2011, 07:01 PM
Ruin frowned at Verdes and began to ask what he knew about this new witch, when she felt the prescence of a demon fleeing to the north.
"Verdes!" He had already felt it and without further ado Ruin dashed off in pursuit of the creature.

Sage
08-16-2011, 07:15 PM
Verdes went with her to where the demon was in hopes of killing the demon before it got away. as they got closer Verdes could sense the demon was quite powerful but not to strong to the point where they couldn't beat him. it wouldn't be easy but not hard either. running a dodging trees they got closer and closer until finally coming face to face with the demon they had sensed

Lady
08-16-2011, 08:02 PM
Beowulf tensed. Not one but two shinigami... well, it would be a bitch to escape now. If he did escape. The demon was not one to overestimate his abilities, he was not as intelligent as to outwit a death god that lived for God knows how long. That meant Beowulf would have to rely on his physical abilities and luckily, those were his forte.

He sprung onto his feet, a draconic tail whipping the ground before him. Most demons chose to... develop a human for easier luring of their prey. Their natural form was by far stronger than the weakling one. For easier escaping Beowulf decided to shed his human 'skin' akin to a snake.

Now in his place stood something that looked like he was made out of nightmares (he probably was). Well, that and like a satyr decided to breed with a dragon. The lower part of his body were legs similar to a goats and his skin was covered in red scales. There were wings on his back but those were too small to fly. Those flying devices had been made for punier demons. And there was the tail aforementioned.

"Hello" why not get a good mocking at the duo before leaving? "I hope you don't mind that I consumed the soul of our little friend here" a clawed finger pointed to the human carcass that lay broken on the forest floor.

"Well, I'm sorry to cut our conversation short but I really must go" Beowulf drawled. Yes, he certainly would anger the two a bit. In his experience there was nothing shinigami hated more than making a mockery of their 'jobs'

His little gloating party done, Beowulf started running at inhuman speeds. The fact that he was a demon may have helped.

Sage
08-16-2011, 08:09 PM
Verdes appeared in front of him and kicked him back knocking him forcefully against a tree "where do you think your going?" he ran to him and kicked him back. he called upon his scythe and ran after the demon as it got up. he started slicing away at the demon but it was to fast and Verdes kept missing "you a strong demon arent you?"

Lady
08-16-2011, 09:03 PM
Beowulf was taken by surprise, but not by much. With that kick in the back he would have a sore spot for an approximative of... five minutes. Yes, demons had a high regenerative rate. Take that life!

He kept out of the way of the sharp weapon. One of those strikes would never heal. It was a rule of the universe, just like 'Demons hate Shinigami. No exceptions'

"I think I'm going wherever the hell I want to" Beowulf replied absentmindedly. "And to answer your question, yes, I am considered quite strong by my peers" just not in the mental field. But the shinigami didn't need to know that, did he?

The demon hit a dead end. Seriously? There was a dead end in a f******g forest?. Beowulf sighed, figuring out it must be one of those large hills. But one of the advantages of having goat legs was possessing the positive qualities of the goat, namely: climbing mountains. Even if they were not built for flying his wings made for great jumping boosts, albeit for a short time.

"Can't dilly dally you know, have got lots of souls to consume" Beowulf commented before jumping. His wings were flapping madly in an (so far successful) attempt to gain more speed and his appendages were doing their job and helping Beo climb up.

Lady
08-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Beowulf was taken by surprise, but not by much. With that kick in the back he would have a sore spot for an approximative of... five minutes. Yes, demons had a high regenerative rate. Take that life!

He kept out of the way of the sharp weapon. One of those strikes would never heal. It was a rule of the universe, just like 'Demons hate Shinigami. No exceptions'

"I think I'm going wherever the hell I want to" Beowulf replied absentmindedly. "And to answer your question, yes, I am considered quite strong by my peers" just not in the mental field. But the shinigami didn't need to know that, did he?

The demon hit a dead end. Seriously? There was a dead end in a f******g forest?. Beowulf sighed, figuring out it must be one of those large hills. But one of the advantages of having goat legs was possessing the positive qualities of the goat, namely: climbing mountains. Even if they were not built for flying his wings made for great jumping boosts, albeit for a short time.

"Can't dilly dally you know, have got lots of souls to consume" Beowulf commented before jumping. His wings were flapping madly in an (so far successful) attempt to gain more speed and his appendages were doing their job and helping Beo climb up.

Sage
08-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Verdes ran after him and when it came to the mountain there was no way that he could follow. verdes couldn't climb and if he could he was scared of heights so he took his scythe "demon hunter!" it got 5 times bigger and he threw it at the demon. the spinning scythe missed as the demon made it over the mountain. the scythe came back to Verdes "darn. got away" he went back to where Ruin was "he got away"

Erranruin
08-16-2011, 10:03 PM
Ruin had found a particularly interesting hedgehog to talk to and had seen no harm in letting Verdes dispatch the demon. When Verdes said "he got away" Ruin jumped in amazement which startled the hedgehog, who snorted indignantly and shuffled off into the undergrowth. Ruin barely registered this for Verdes explained that he had cornered the demon in a dead end, which it had unfortunately been able to escape from, with no way of Verdes following it.
Ruin scowled at this and exclaimed, "Witches blood Verdes! Your this great and this old and this powerful, but STILL your afraid of heights!!"
Ruin didnt usually scold her elder but sometimes things just had to be said.

Sage
08-16-2011, 11:35 PM
"dont worry we will find him next time" he walked around searching. "what was that witch looking for?" he looked over and found a cave and then it all came back to him in a flash back. There he was standing on a rock platform above boiling lava facing a large humanoid dragon that stood 20 feet tall "Verdes, you know I'm right. With it humans would thrive. Without a conscious humans would no longer need to know what's good and what's evil only what's there" Verdes spoke loud "no your wrong without it they would all die! Your willing to recreate a world without order where there is no authority" the demon spoke back "authority is irrelevant" "it is needed!" Verdes replied "but enough of this drakkor! Let's end this!" then reality flashed back "so that's what she wants"

Erranruin
08-16-2011, 11:42 PM
Ruin was quite used to Verdes's flashbacks by now. She knew he had lived at least a thousand years longer than her and had seen more changes in the world than she could imagine. It often happened that a place would stir a strong memory in his mind.
She waited patiently for the faraway look to disappear from his eyes and heard him whisper to himself "so thats what she wants".
"What does she want Verdes?" Ruin asked "What did you remember?"

ChiliChiliWongo
08-16-2011, 11:47 PM
Allesandro was walking through the forest as usual. Actually, if you saw him, you would say he was dancing. He was listening to a song on his Ipod. It was so loud, he heard nothing through the forest. He didn't know where he was going, but he didn't really care. He just kept going to the north of the forest, walk-dancing all the way.

Sage
08-16-2011, 11:58 PM
"drakkor," he remembered it very vividly the fight with the only demon who got close to being a demon god "the first demon who was close to becoming a demon god. She wants him for something. He was so strong that even I couldnt fully kill him. I imprisoned him in that cave so that he would never become a threat again" he walked to the cave entrance "if anything were to disturb his slumber he would destroy the world as we know it"

Erranruin
08-17-2011, 05:58 PM
"Demon God!" Ruin eyed the cave with awe, and a hint of excitement. That would be more than a worthy adversary She shook her head to dispell the reckless and bloodthirsty thought and returned he attention to Verdes. He seemed shaken which sparked a little niggle of worry in Ruin' heart. Verdes was never shaken. He was like some kind of millenia old granite mountain that walked, which was ironic since he was afraid of heights.
However, as is Ruin's way, sh brushed off such worries and focused on the job at hand.
"I can search for the witch through the shadows, I doubt a creature such as her will enjoy the sun. Once I find her, should I attack?"

Sage
08-17-2011, 07:37 PM
"no," he turned to look at her "thats what she wants... she wouldn't randomly provoke us unless there was a reason. she is luring us into a trap. you have to remember we aren't invincible dying is still in the equation" just the fact that after thousands of years he is still alive just shows he is more than worthy to be the shinigami leader. he turned his gaze back to the cave entrance. "we must prevent him from awakening again." he smelled the air "demon. to the north."

Erranruin
08-17-2011, 10:46 PM
Ruin scowled. She disliked being scolded and was still quite sure she would be able to at least spy on the witch unseen, but excepted Verdes's judgement and chased after him as he sped north. As she ran she melted into the shadows, becoming consicous of whatever the darkness touched and allowing herself to flit from place to place in the space of a second. She sensed the demon sped to it, arriving before it even sensed her. She rose from the darkness and arched her sword in readiness to strike.

Sage
08-17-2011, 11:29 PM
He was in front of the demon holding his scythe in an offensive position. "you look like a strong demon. i wonder how hard it will be to dismember you" he smirked at the demon and ran up to it and kicked it pushing it back and and then backflip kicked it into the air and then heel kicked it back to the ground but still the demon got up almost uninjured "your a strong one"

ChiliChiliWongo
08-17-2011, 11:40 PM
Allesandro looked next to him. The Ipod had been smashed. He looked at the guy who kicked him. "Jerk." he said. He sensed what they were. "Shinigami? Just my luck. And two. Great..." He pulled two short blades from inside his shirt. He smiled. "I'll just have to slice you both up!" He jumped at the one closest. Then, he abruptly stopped. "No! Can't kill them. Wrong." he shook his head. He sheathed the swords. "I don't want any trouble. Actually, I do. No. I don't." He stared at them. "Stupid me. Arguing with myself. He took the blades out and stood in a defensive stance. "Come on. Bring it!"

Erranruin
08-17-2011, 11:49 PM
Ruin...almost liked this demon. Which shocked her into smirking at his indecision. She almost felt sorry for the smashed i pod.
Unfortunately she was already in front of him and the tip of her blade barely missed the demon's vital organs. It retaliated with a flurry of well aimed strikes and Ruin couldnt help grinning with exhilaration as they dueled at unseeable speeds, testing one another and striving to gain ground upon each other. The demon fought with wild, unpredictable strikes while Ruin used small, almost unnoticable movements to deflect its twin blades.

Sage
08-17-2011, 11:51 PM
"hey you said it not me" he sped to him swinging his scythe at him but the demon was to fast so Verdes unexpectedly kicked him up into the air and grabbed his neck and threw him to the ground. Verdes landed on the ground and waited for the demon to get back on its feet before striking again. the demon was fast at getting back on its feet "strong demon very strong. but the stronger the better" he smirked

ChiliChiliWongo
08-18-2011, 12:00 AM
Allesanddro was having a hard time blocking the attacks. He knew he was fast, but so were these two. He twirled his blades. "Strong?" he asked. "Thank you. You're strong too. I like this fight." He smiled. "Names Allesandro. And you two are?" He gripped the blades and took up a defensive position. He knew on his own, this was the only position he could keep and live against these two. "Just so I know who I'm fighting."

Erranruin
08-18-2011, 12:16 AM
Before Ruin could stop herself she was smiling at the demon "Ruin Grey, 6th Shinigami. I must say this IS a very enjoyable fight." She had not meant to sound so enthusiastic but it had been a VERY long time since she had had a really good battle. As the saying goes 'water after a desert tastes sweetest'.

Sage
08-18-2011, 02:47 AM
He smirked at the demon "legendary first shinigami Verdes. but if you dont know me by that then you know me by the name of the Dread Scythe" he started twirling the scythe around as it moved between his fingers and then it took up by itself twirling around him and he grabbed it again "if you weren't a demon i would say you and i could be friends. what do you say we end this?" he smirked again with a gleam in his eyes

Ladaron
08-18-2011, 12:19 PM
Vincent grabbed Allesandro right arm. "Im Vincent how about dropping your swords?" Vincent spoke in a soft voice with a smile on his face as he looked at Allesandro.

Erranruin
08-18-2011, 03:31 PM
Ruin had seen the shinigami approach and had tried hard not to smile. She hadnt seen her friend in a while and enjoyed partnering him in a battle as much as Verdes. Perhaps more for Verdes often stole much of the fighting himself rather than working with Ruin to bring about a demon's demise. Vincent had been killed at about the same time as Ruin and they had become close friends in their uncountable years as comrads.
Once he had grasped the demon's arm, Ruin grinned at him, "Vincent! Where have you been? Havent seen you in a while!"

Ladaron
08-18-2011, 04:28 PM
Vincent let go of the demon as his eyes shifted towards Ruin "I been around What about you?" Vincent dropped his guard as he smiled at her.

Sage
08-18-2011, 06:14 PM
Verdes watched them both conversate as well as watch the demon so it didnt try to attack vincent. "its been awhile vincent. how you been?"

ChiliChiliWongo
08-18-2011, 11:51 PM
Allesandro cracked his knuckles. "the odds have turned against me." he said and he sheathed his blades. "I hate to admit it, but I have no chance against three." He picked up his busted Ipod. He looked at it. "Can't freakin believe it." He sat against a tree, his back against it, and watched all three of them. He thought about running, but didn't feel like it. "I'll wait." he muttered. "Maybe the odds will go back into my favor."

Erranruin
08-19-2011, 12:03 AM
"Verdes and I have been on a little demon purge, they were getting all too numerous for our tastes. Anyway we have something else to do now. Verdes says a witch is trying to resurrect a demon god he sealed away a few hundreds of years ago. A day in the life a shinigami basically." She shrugged and grinned again. "Come along with us, we'll probably need your help in the end." Ruin noted the Demon propped against the tree and considered him. "Actually, that demon is pretty strong, you dont think it would know anything about this witch do you Verdes?

Sage
08-19-2011, 01:31 AM
"Hm maybe. Hey demon! What do you know about the arcane witch?"

ChiliChiliWongo
08-19-2011, 01:44 AM
Allesandro jumped up. "Stop calling me demon!" he yelled. "My name is Allesandro. I don't call you Shinigami, do I?" He thought for a second. "Never heard of any Arcane Witch. I stay away from witches. Never know what their planning." He smiled and turned two the group. "I'd be willing to help you kill it, though. Don't have much I can really do against you three anyway. As long as you get me a new Ipod."

Sage
08-19-2011, 04:04 AM
"well allesandro," he looked the demon in his eyes "if you would be willing to help us i can purify your soul. if i do that yes you will still be a demon but you will be able to control extreme strength. but heres the catch. you will not consume anymore human souls only evil souls and you have to work with us. do we have a deal?"

Ladaron
08-19-2011, 04:01 PM
Vincent look at Vereds as he spoke to allesandro. "Guess we got a crew together?" Vincent put his hands in his pockets and walked towards the cave holding the demon god.

Sage
08-19-2011, 06:56 PM
"Our party won't be enough. The witch casted a spell around the cave as a trap. If he awakens it will amplify his power tenfold" he looked around the forest "allesandro, you think you can find the witch?"

ChiliChiliWongo
08-20-2011, 01:01 AM
Allesandro smiled. He thought about the deal. "Purifying my soul." he said. "And still being a demon. I like it." he also considered how to find the witch. "I could give it a try. Evil beings are attracted to one another, just like you guys are attracted to each other. Like magnets. Wait, why are you searching for this witch anyway? And if who awakens?"

Erranruin
08-20-2011, 01:06 AM
Ruin was always wondering why Verdes didnt purify more demon souls. She was sure they would want it and although it would mean less opponents to play with, life...or afterlife, was not all about killing things. It could also be about making new friends, like interesting hedgehogs! And this demon was certainly interesting.
"A demon god. One who Verdes sealed in that cave a while back." She gave Verdes a brief glance before saying, "One who was too powerful for even him to kill."

ChiliChiliWongo
08-20-2011, 01:20 AM
"A demon god..." Allesandro muttered and went pale. He laughed. "You're joking, right? You do realize he would kill us all if he escaped..." He collapsed against a tree and dug his nails into the bark. "I didn't know any demon had gathered 150 souls before." He stood up and looked at the group. "We have to kill that witch. Im in 'till the end. But, I want you to make me a contract. One that says you will purify my soul. And that if I get killed or whatever, you will mark where i was killed. That's all. You can even make the contract yourself if you don't trust me. Im not going to risk myself for people I just met."

Erranruin
08-21-2011, 01:34 AM
"Of course! I certainly wouldnt respect you if you did. I think your terms arent that unreasonable, what about you Verdes? Vincent?"

Ladaron
08-21-2011, 01:42 AM
Its ok with me long as I get to kill the demon god

Sage
08-21-2011, 03:16 AM
Verdes walked up to allesandro and placed his hand on his shoulder "necrosis uterambro thesersis" the demon glowed white and then it stopped. Verdes fell on one knee and held his head "purifying demons is hard work. I would purify more of you but trust is something you can't place in a demons hands purifying them just cleanses their sins and makes it so we can't track them. The reason I purified him is I can see inside him and his intentions are good giving him more power is somethig I can trust him with"

ChiliChiliWongo
08-21-2011, 03:19 AM
Allesandro smiled. "Thank you." he said. He clenched his fist. "I am stronger. I can tell that. Here" He held a hand out to Verdes. "It's not good for a shinigami to be on his knees, is it? Guess I would be pretty hard to purify. 48 souls and all."

Erranruin
08-21-2011, 12:20 PM
"Well then, we have a new comrad." Ruin smiled at Allesandro, "I think we must begin our hunt for this witch. Im afraid we are going to have to rely on you a little heavily my friend," she said to Verdes. "You are the only one among us who has any knowledge of this kind of evil." She flinched at his paleness and grasped his hand. "You cant be of much help exhausted though." She poured energy into him until she felt slightly dizzy. She waved away Verdes's concerned expression as she tottered a bit. "Ill be fine, you need it more than me."

Ladaron
08-21-2011, 02:36 PM
Let's test his power Vincent pushed off his right leg rushing towards Allesandro send a right palm to his chest.

ChiliChiliWongo
08-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Allesandro was once again greatful he was fast. He blocked the palm, but was pushed backa few feet. He stared at Vincent as if he was crazy. "I'm not going to ask why you did that." he said, shaking his slightly numb hand. "Human form... strong, but still with the pain. Allow me to change to my regular form." He swung his cape around him, blocking their view of him for a second. That was all he needed. When the cape fell, there was no longer a young, pale boy with black hair standing there. It was a tan demon, much taller than originally. He had blond hair and wings on his back. His lower half was covered in armor that clanked together quietly whenever he moved. He shook his hand, regaining feeling. "This is the real me." he said, his voice now a bit deeper.

Ladaron
08-21-2011, 06:45 PM
Vincent moved faster ducking under the cape using it as cover just as Allesandro came out of his transformation Vincent placed his left leg behind Allesandro give him a slighty bump just enough to trip him. Vincent pushed off into the and brought down a axe kick towards Allesandro head.

ChiliChiliWongo
08-21-2011, 06:51 PM
Allesandro rolled out of the way and jumped a few feet away. "Thet's it." he said, running at Vincent. He smiled, throwing a few quick punches at him. "This is what I'm talking about!" he shouted with glee.

Ladaron
08-21-2011, 07:00 PM
Thomas smiled as he dodge the first two punches as the thrid one hit he rolled with the punch spinning as he grabbed Allesandro arm pulling him into a uppercut. Vincent stopped his attack letting go of Allesandro "You can't match my speed." He said as lighting begain crackling around his body Vincent touched his face as a bone like marteial formed on his face shapping into a sadisicit smile with jaggdey teeth coving his mouth. Vincent took off towards with a barrage of punches towards Allesandro.

ChiliChiliWongo
08-21-2011, 07:09 PM
Allesandro took quite a few hits, losing count. He grabbed hold of a tree. "Boom." he said. There was an explosion and a cloud of dirt, leaves, and other objects came from it. He ran closer to Vincent. He launched himself at him, using 8-point contact. Not just fists or feet, but elbows and knees as well. "I don't need speed." His defences were completely down.

Ladaron
08-21-2011, 07:23 PM
"Mach 7" Vincet yelled as a sonicboom came out of his chest knocking Allesandro back. Vincent body virabte slighty as he spoke "I can move at the speed of sound. And push the sonicboom anywhere I want out of any bodypart I want my speed is my defense. Vincent raised his right hand towards Allesandro as a small spinning orb formed in his plam he looked back at Allesandro as he said " Cut down all Jaeger." A wide spread beam of lightin shot his hand towards Allesandro.

Sage
08-21-2011, 07:46 PM
when Vincent shot out the lightening Verdes jumped infront of it and his giant golden cross appeared blocking the shot. Verdes pulled out his scythe and swung it around so that the blade was wrapped around vincents waist. "that's enough" he was still energy drained from the purifying "you know the rules vincent. The ones that are bound to us. He is an ally now you have no reason to attack him"

Ladaron
08-21-2011, 08:19 PM
Vincent mask broke off piece by piece "I just wanted to see how strong he was."

Sage
08-21-2011, 08:23 PM
"you could have killed him" he pulled the scythe away "if your going to fight its going to be a fair match. you cant kill him. with that said you can continue to fight. allesandro, do you accept vincent's challenge?"

ChiliChiliWongo
08-21-2011, 09:36 PM
Allesandro stood up, having been knocked down and twisted his neck. "Seeing as he wanted to see how strong I am, I see no point." he said. "Either way, we don't have time. We have to kill that witch." he smiled and pointed at Vincent. "How about after we finish this witch off? I think that would be better' don't you?"

Erranruin
08-21-2011, 09:40 PM
"No no, stop, stop! For the sake of the gods! Cease this foolery!" Ruin stormed in between them all, pushing Allesandro further away from the Shinigami and giving Vincent a withering glare. "We have seen he is strong, stop this testosterone filled show and clear your heads!" Her gaze whipped to Verdes. "And you! You have told us how important finding this witch is and yet you incourage them to continue!"

Erranruin
08-21-2011, 09:42 PM
"At least Allesandro has the mind to pause and deal with the problem at hand!" When they all looked calm an Vincent had dropped his Axe Ruin came out of her defensive posture and sighed. "Men!" she grumbled to herself.

Sage
08-21-2011, 10:22 PM
"calm down I don't incourage this. It is their choice that's why I asked if the challenge was accepted but your right" he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He got a black aura around him and it blasted out in a powerful circle around him. It had spikes sticking out of it and the tension around them was the most powerful ever put out by Verdes. This was his true soul. He opened his eyes and it faded away. "she is near"

Erranruin
08-21-2011, 10:27 PM
Ruin was immidiately alert. "Do we attack, Verdes? You said I shouldn't since its a trap, but all together we would be a surprising force." She looked over at Allesandro. "The demon wont be expected to be an enemy, she will not notice he has been purifyed until it is too late. I can sneak in through the shadow's, they wont sense me until I show myself and once the surprise attack has been sprung you two" she nodded at Vincent and Verdes, "can charge in with your ridiculous power."

Sage
08-21-2011, 10:44 PM
"sounds like a plan... Wait" he turned around quickly and saw two people come out of the cave. Two men. On skinny the other was large and muscular the witch can out from behind a tree "well well well. Looks like we got past you three or should I say four. It's two late we have already resurrected the slumbering demon and fed him three souls. He is now a demon god" the witch smirked "you fool! Do you know what you have done?! He will kill us all!" Verdes' true soul came out again and his scythe became super sized and black "this is a new move I created. Hope you like it bitch. Soul reaper!" before he attacked a red beam came from the cave and hit Verdes in the chest and knocked him back. A humanoid dragon stepped out into the open "this is the end shinigami hahahaha" drakkor said with a deep demonic voice

Erranruin
08-21-2011, 10:55 PM
Ruin's reactions were instinctive. The vast pressure from drakkor's presence crashed down on her and she melted into the shadows in an instant. At the speed of nothing anyone could name, she flicked behind the Demon god and suddenly everything went black. There was no light at all and only Ruin could see, or rather feel. The darkness that touched everything were her hands. In the three seconds of void-darkness, Ruin hid her comrads from attack and had leapt out of the shadows behind Drakkor with her deadliest sword trained at his neck. In that last second she released all her energy into her sword as it fell upon the Demon god's neck.

ChiliChiliWongo
08-21-2011, 11:52 PM
Allesandro looked at who stood before him. Two men, the witch, and a demon god. He noticed most of the group focused on the demon god. He turned to the witch and the two men. He smiled wickedly, a dangerous look in his eyes. "Today has gone very bad for me." he said, pulling his swords out. "I think I'll take it out on you three!" He charged at them, using his wings to increase his speed. He spun his swords and struck randomly at all three. 'Low chance of winning, but hey, why not.' he thought.

Sage
08-22-2011, 12:23 AM
On contact with his neck it knocked back the sword and he turned around to face ruin "girl, you are the weakest of the shinigami. You couldn't even dream of hurting me" he picked her up by the neck but Verdes came up from behind and his right hand turned black. He hit the drakkor in the spine making him release ruin and sending him forward alittle he called in his scythe and it started spinning around him on its own before he grabbed it and held it offensively. "I should have killed you drakkor" "boy you couldn't kill me if you tried. I'm the oldest demon alive. Not even the archangel micheal could kill me"

Ladaron
08-22-2011, 12:28 AM
"Well good thing I'm not a angel." Vincent yelled as he dove from above with his sword drawn pointed at Drakkor "mach 8" he said as a sonic boom pulsed out of his feet propelling him faster.

Erranruin
08-22-2011, 12:43 AM
Ruin was cast back and she cracked her skull against the cave wall. She coughed blood as she felt the effects of the Demon God's strangle hold and the world seemed to spin. Indignacy was what made her stand.
Weakest of the Shinigami? Drat this Drakkor and his idiotic assurtions.
She found she was injured on her shoulder and blood ran down her arm to drip from her fingertips. Perfect she thought, and she reached forward to touch the Demon God's shadow as he turned to confront Vincent. As her blood fused with the darkness it became a Seal of great power. She knew it wouldn't be enough to hold Drakkor for long, but it would give them a chance to flee. Black tendrils shot out of the darkness and wrapped themselves around the Demon God and Ruin immidiately felt his ridiclous power tearing at her soul. But she found she could hold on.

"RUN! Verdes! Vincent! We cant kill him now, there will be another way. It wont help anyone if we all die heroically, so for now, RUN!"

Ladaron
08-22-2011, 12:56 AM
Vincent grabbed Ruin and took off fast as he could he ran past Allesandro " run while u can we will regroup." Vincent keep running with Ruin in his arms "Are you ok?"

Ladaron
08-22-2011, 01:02 AM
Vincent grabbed Ruin and took off fast as he could he ran past Allesandro " run while u can we will regroup." Vincent keep running with Ruin in his arms "Are you ok?"

Erranruin
08-22-2011, 01:06 AM
Ruin grinned at Vincent's worried face. "Of course I am Vince, dont look so frantic." She jested although when she laughed it hurt her chest a little. "Ah, well I may have cracked a rib or two", when Vincent gave her a horrified look she waved her hands frantically at him "But Im still fine! Nothing permanent!" She put her non-injured arm around his shoulder, as much to hold on as to comfort him, as they sped through the tree's at lightning speed. "You worry too much. Where's Verdes and the Cocky demon, are they behind us?"

ChiliChiliWongo
08-22-2011, 01:39 AM
Allesandro was really busy. The two men were fairly tough, not to mention the witch. He heard Vincent say to run away. He snickered. "Not leaving yet." he said to himself. "They'll just chase those two. Least I can be a distraction." He slashed at the thinner of the two men, drawing blood from his arm.

Sage
08-22-2011, 01:50 AM
Verdes grabbed allesandros arm "didn't hear? We have to run. Those two are immortals. They'll tear you apart" he started running fast enough to catch up with the others while still holding on to allesandro "so what do we do? He is almost unstoppable. If he gets to the book of soloman he will be invincible. That's what he wanted 900 years ago"

Erranruin
08-22-2011, 01:56 AM
Ruin considered. "Well what about the god's? They wont be happy about this, keeping peace is what they made us for! They are older than the lot of us put together, they'd know what to do. Perhaps we could use a Divine object to channel their power and kill him once and for all. Do you know a way to contact them Verdes?"

ChiliChiliWongo
08-22-2011, 01:59 AM
Allesandro laughed. "Why not ask the demon for once?" he said. "I mean, who knows demons better than a demon. He is part dragon now, right? A dragonoid or whatever. What is a weakness a dragons have?"

Erranruin
08-22-2011, 02:07 AM
"Im sure the question was an open one, he never specifically asked me! And none, dragon's have no weaknesses. You'll say thing's like 'their scales on their belly are soft!' or 'just answer a riddle and it'll just implode upon itself' not true. They are flying tanks that can breathe fire and, before you say 'lets just through a bucket of water over it', yes they can also swim in arctic cold waters if they want." Ruin had very personal experience with dragon's and mention of them rubbed her the wrong way. She brooded for a bit.

ChiliChiliWongo
08-22-2011, 02:23 AM
"Oh..."Allesandro said. "That's a problem then. I'm just going to stay quiet then. But, like tanks, you can destroy them from the inside, right?" He thought about it for a second. "Probably a stupid idea though."

Ladaron
08-22-2011, 02:34 AM
"Vincet stopped and set Ruin down her looked in her eyees and kissed her. Vincent pulled out his sword as he turned around he whipped his blade to the ground the shear force caused the ground to crumble he looked back at Ruin and smiled "MACH 10" the sonice boom blasted out of his feet as he ran back towards the demon god. Crimsion lightin came off his body he was faster then anyone else so no one could catch up with him. He hit Darkkor with such force a expolsion happen as the result.

Sage
08-22-2011, 02:51 AM
Verdes followed him close behind and saw what he had done there was smoke all around them and when it cleared drakkor was standing where he was before the explosion happened and sighed. He flicked vincent on the nose and vincent was sent flying backlike he was punched with the strength of 100 men "you shingami are weaker then I remember. What happened to your leader dread scythe? Isn't he still around?" "I'm right here drakkor" Verdes said "well isn't this funny. Your human looking now. What happened? Got tired of looking scary?" Verdes spoke again "wouldn't you like to know"

Ladaron
08-22-2011, 03:17 AM
Vincent layed against a rock covere in blood his sword was shattered as raised his hand towards it "speak to my jaeger don't give up." Vincent coughed up blood as he turned back towards Drakkor "Fucking ass didn't even dent him." Vincent stumbled to get up he picked up the hilt of his sword and began walking towards Drakkor.

Sage
08-22-2011, 03:39 AM
"Vincent, go. Take the demon and ruin and go" he held up his scythe and it went into shadow hunter "I will hold him off as long as I can"

Ladaron
08-22-2011, 03:56 AM
Vincent looked at Verdes and kept walking toward Drakkor. "Tell Ruin I love her." Vincent said to Verdes the mask popped back on vincent face as he began a onslaught on Drakkor hitting him with everything he had he pointed the hit of his sword in the sky as lightin began to stirke a small hole formed in his chest as he yelled "cut them down jaeger bankai!"

Sage
08-22-2011, 04:09 AM
Drakkor laughed and threw his great sword at Vincent hitting him in the chest above the hole "Vincent!" he ran to Vincent who fallen but still alive. Verdes picked him up and used what was left of his own power to teleport to where ruin was. When they arrive Verdes fell to the ground and fainted

Erranruin
08-22-2011, 02:19 PM
"Right, so, he decides to kiss me NOW!?" Ruin looked with fury upon them both, collapsed on the ground. She sobered when she saw Vincent with gaping hole in his chest. She could tell he was still alive but she could also hear his lungs filling up with blood. She cursed quite violently, thought for a moment, then seemed to make a decision.

Drakkor was still mildly hindered by her seal and so was coming towards them slowly. Wincing as she stood, Ruin grabbed Verdes's collar along with Allesandro's hand and pulled them both with her to where Vincent lay."Urgh, I havent done this in a while." She told Allesandro to hold onto her shoulder, which he did, and with her free hand she clutched at Vincents arm. "God's Vincent, if you dare die after FINALLY telling me you love me, I swear your afterlife will be a whole other world of pain!" And with that she dragged them all into the shadow's with her.

She sped them away from the Demon God, away from the forest. It was a moonless night so she could go much further than normal and when she threw herself and her friends out of the darkness they were leagues and leagues away. She had dragged them to a small cave in the side of mountain in the middle of a blizzard. Typical She thought just before collapsing. "Bleeding hell, you lot are heavy." She could feel herself slipping from conciousness but before that she pointed to Verdes. "Verdes...healing stone in the...wall..cavity, Vincent." She hoped she was making sense through her laboured breathng but she couldnt really say more as she faded into a fevered coma.

Sage
08-22-2011, 05:41 PM
Verdes heard what she said and made sense of it. There was a healing stone in the wall to heal Vincent. He got up and searched for it before finally finding it. With it in hand he took it over to Vincent and used it to heal him. He walked out into the front of the cave looking at the moon

ChiliChiliWongo
08-22-2011, 11:24 PM
Allesandro leaned against the wall, completely shocked. He stared at Vincent, and laughed in a crazy tone. "Where all going to die." he said, sheathing his blades finally. "How do you kill something that can do this?" He pulled his wings in and changed back to his human form. "I need to calm down, I need music. I freak out to easily." he started to hum, his eyes darting side to side.

Sage
08-22-2011, 11:37 PM
Verdes came back inside "here catch" he threw him an iPod charged and ready to go with earbuds as well "my treat" he looked back outside "it's not a question of beating it. It's a question of surviving it"

ChiliChiliWongo
08-22-2011, 11:42 PM
"Surviving would be even harder." Allesandro said. "The way I see it, he will kill all Shinigami, so no one could resist him. Then, all demons who didn't swear allegiance to him, so no one could rise against him." He put the earphones on."Thank you though." He turned the Ipod on, listening to the first song that played. "And sorry about freaking out."

Sage
08-23-2011, 12:12 AM
"hey don't mention it. There is one way we can beat him. But it's only been done once. By the god of death himself and all the other gods. It killed their power but they created us to protect earth cause they couldn't. We need to combine our power together into one soul"

ChiliChiliWongo
08-23-2011, 12:23 AM
Allesandro thought for a second. "True, but I was created to fight against you." he said and shrugged. "Even though I'm purifyed, im still a demon. Mixing me with you guys could end badly." He smiled. "Actually, I think Shinigami were created to fight us. Whatever the reason, we are two sides on the same coin."

Sage
08-23-2011, 12:28 AM
He thought about that "it's a risk we have to take. I we don't try he will destroy the world and I would rather die defending this world" he turned to face allesandro "what do you say? You in?"

ChiliChiliWongo
08-23-2011, 12:47 AM
Allesandro smiled. "Of course!" he shouted cheerily. "I did NOT come this far to give up now." He snickered and whispered to Verdes. "Plus, we can't let those two love birds die yet, nows can we?" He adjusted the headphones, hardly able to hold back his laughter.

Sage
08-23-2011, 12:51 AM
"heh I guess not" he smirked "he better watch out cause this death god isnt going to go down without a fight" a loud roar was heard in the distance and the birds in the trees flee up as a giant black void was begining to form. Red beams were swirling around taking the shape of a circle. "what the..?"

Erranruin
08-23-2011, 01:00 AM
The forces of energy basically shook Ruin awake. She looked blearily around and had a go at propping herself up on her elbow. It didnt work too well. "Verdes, there's and energy well, in the.... back of the cave, quick.., get it before I pass out again!"

Sage
08-23-2011, 01:19 AM
He went back to where she had instructed and gave her the energy she was talking about "is this what you want?"

Erranruin
08-23-2011, 01:26 AM
Nodding gratefully she drew upon the great store of energy. She felt her aching muscles soothe and her wounds heal. Even though she took so much the store was barely depleted since she had been squirreling away energy for a thousand years ready for just such a dilemma.
"That feels so much better. You should probably fill up too Verdes. By the look of it we will need all our strength sooner than we would like."
She handed Verdes the small ball and went to check on Vincent.

Sage
08-23-2011, 01:45 AM
He used it to fill up his energy all the way. The stone was now half empty and Verdes began to glow black "ah so much better" he took a deep breath "is vincent ok?"

Erranruin
08-23-2011, 01:53 AM
"Hmmm, he would have been in bad shape if not for the healing stone." She beamed at Verdes. "But now he'll be awake in a little while, probably wont even have to take it easy!" She dragged her attention away from the prone Shinigami to stare at the firework display. "So! Whats that? And what are we gonna do about it?"

Ladaron
08-23-2011, 04:25 AM
Vincent body began to shake as he rose off the ground his wound healed up as his snowy hair turned blue the mask covered his mouth with the jaggdy teeth smile his eyes opened fully as his Zanpaktuo pieced it self together. Vincent grabbed his sword and walked to the group slowly his eyes turned to Veredes "Sorry verede I had to break the rule its the only way to have a shot at it." Vincent knew that by him crossing the line between death god and demon he would be hunted by his friends. " his soft blue eyes turned towards ruin as he spoke through the mask "I'm sorry."

Sage
08-23-2011, 05:10 AM
"its drakkor. he is making a veil around himself we need to hurry or he will heal and be unstoppable" his eyes shifted to vincent "its ok dont worry about it. were all going to have to break the sacred law passed by the god of death himself. we have to combine our souls and use our power together its the only way"

Erranruin
08-23-2011, 10:50 AM
Ruin gave Vincent a warm smile and slipped her hand into his. "I never was one for following rules anyway." she said and stood up beside him. "Well then lets begin. I cant remember exactly but there's some kind of ritual to it, isnt there?"

Sage
08-23-2011, 04:58 PM
"no not a big one anyway. We have to hurry and get into the veil before it closes" he gave them a look that said let's go and he took of to where the force field was being created

Erranruin
08-23-2011, 10:40 PM
Ruin kept a tight hold on Vincents hand as she leapt after her leader. Before they got far from the cave she threw behind her shoulder, "You better not go where I cant follow."

Sage
08-23-2011, 11:00 PM
He got out of the cave and run threw the forest dodging trees and bushes and other brush. The force field was almost closed when Verdes and the others slipped threw and closed the only person who didn't get threw was allesandro. Left outside the force field allesandro was faced with the witch. The two immortals were sacrificed to the the demon god "hello demon. Are you ready to fight? Don't worry your death will be nice and slow" she said with an evil grin

ChiliChiliWongo
08-23-2011, 11:26 PM
Allesandro turned to the witch. He turned his music off. "You..." he said and smiled. "Are in for some very bad luck." he said. "Because, I AM GOING TO RIP YOU APART." He transformed into his demon form. "I have been waiting so long time for a witches soul." He had turned back to evil mode. He drew his blades and licked one of it's edges, drawing blood. "You better be worth the wait."

Sage
08-24-2011, 12:50 AM
"oh don't worry I am" she started laughing. Spears made of pure darkness formed behind her and they started charging for allesandro then she held out her hand "dark cannon" a blast of darkness came out of her hand and headed for allesandro

ChiliChiliWongo
08-24-2011, 02:05 AM
Allesandro's smile grew wider. "Let's see you hit what you can't see!" He smashed his palm into the ground. He sped up the energy and caused an explosion, a fog of debri floated about. He jumped out of the way of the beam, then charged at the witch. His blades were spinning at an amazing rate. "Let's see you block this!" He threw one of the blades at the witch.

Sage
08-24-2011, 02:36 AM
A giant witches circle appeared in front of but the sword broke through and hit her shoulder. She pulled it out and vanished and reappeared behind him and kicked him to the ground making a crator where he smashed into the ground "it will take alot more than that to kill me boy"

ChiliChiliWongo
08-24-2011, 02:41 AM
"But this proves my theory." Allesandro said as he stood up. One of his wings was broken. The snile didn't leave his face. "I can kill you." He gripped his other sword tightly. "Time to die." He jumped out of the crater, helped by his good wing. He charged at the witch. He hoped to get close enough to use 8-point contact.

Sage
08-24-2011, 02:47 AM
The witch pulled out her black longsword "witch blade!" the blade of the sword got larger and got red rings around it. They clashed sword and it turned into a sword lock. The witch did two backflips and landed on her feet. "let's finish this" she said with an angry look

ChiliChiliWongo
08-24-2011, 03:09 AM
"Let's." Allesandro replied. "I am Allesandro. You should know the name of the one who kills you!" He started to spin his blade again, a defensive and offensive if he was fast enough. He charged once again. "Now die!"

Sage
08-24-2011, 03:21 AM
They clashed swords again and a white light flashed. They were both thrown backwards as a man with red hair and a black cloak on appeared in front of them. He had earphones in and they were up so loud that even allesandro could here them. He touched the veil and he got sucked in. The witch smirked and touched the veil but her plan backfired as she was shot forward. She got up dazed and held her sword up in defense

ChiliChiliWongo
08-24-2011, 09:56 PM
Allesandro took his chance. As she was dazed, he jumped forward and threw his last sword. As it flew through the air, he ran forword. "It's over!" he said, smiling like a mad man. He prepared himself for 8 point contact.

Sage
08-24-2011, 11:10 PM
The witch screamed and slashed her sword all over the place to prevent any strikes to herself

ChiliChiliWongo
08-25-2011, 12:04 AM
Allesandro continued, despite the sword. It slashed him in the chest, leaving a huge gash. Now, there was no more room to swing her sword. "Too long." he said painfully, and grabbed on to the witch, holding her in a bear hug. "Should I melt you or blow you up?" He didn't wait for an answer. He sped up the kinetic energy where he held on as fast as he could.

Sage
08-25-2011, 12:23 AM
the witch screamed again struggling to get out but she could not. this resulted in her being killed. blow to bits. what was left of her faded away and now begun the fight between the shinigami anf the demon god "welcome shinigami, to my realm of darkness. this is what my world will look like. its time for you to die!" drakkor said with a evil smile

Sage
08-25-2011, 03:51 AM
"its time to die drakkor!" the shinigami all formed a circle and closed their eyes. All their true souls took form and then they started glowing. They turned into energy and they all went into Verdes. Verdes' soul got 100 times larger and took form off all the souls that went into him. The soul around him was mutated and misformed. Verdes took up his scythe and charged drakkor.

Verdes and drakkor clashed blades and went into a lock. Their power was matched but Verdes kicked drakkor with great force knocking him back against a rock then slicing at drakkor. Drakkor moved out of the way and Verdes ended up slashing a rock instead. Drakkor appeared behind Verdes and slashed his back but Verdes quickly turned around and blocked the attack with his hand that he turned rock hard. It was glowing silver and he slammed his palm into drakkor's chest causing an explosion inside of drakkor and outside of him knocking him back again.

"alright drakkor it's time to finally end this!" Verdes said with a determinate look on his face. His soul power was charged again to make it reach it's full peak. His scythe turned 30 times large and was red black purple and green mixed together. "scythe of injustice!" he ran up to drakkor who was immobilized by the blast Verdes gave him. Verdes slashed drakkor in half. "no! I was suppose to rule the world!" drakkor's hate turned to humor "but dont worry another will take my place hahahaha!" his body faded away to only reveal his soul. Red and black. A soul of pure evil.

"well this soul must and will be destroyed" he picked it up. Everyone left verdes' body an reformed. Verdes fell to his knee. "it's finally over"

Kris
08-25-2011, 10:45 PM
Congratulations for finishing the RP =D

-MOVED TO HALL OF FAME-