PDA

View Full Version : The Protector

Sage
08-11-2011, 08:59 AM
hi there. this role play is free to anyone who would like to join. this is a fantasy world that is full of evil and you can choose whether you are good or evil. you can choose to be one of these races. a demon who collects souls to be more powerful, a shinigami which is a death god who protects against demons, a human, a witch, or a neko. note 1: humans can be powerful as you want them to be but not as powerful as a shinigami, they pawn all.
note 2: if a demon collects 150 souls it becomes a demon god of which you can choose its powers. if one such demon does so pm me your powers and i will see to it that you get accepted. if you get denied i will tell you why so you can fix it otherwise good luck! :3 oh one more thing. there can only be six shinigami so pm me if you wanna be one. tell me your weapon of choice and your powers. first come first serve. thanks! its chaos. the witch of arcane is on the move. she aims to create a new demon god. and spread chaos to the world and end all life and make it again in her image. she is only planning right now but the chaos is already spreading causing evil to rise and awaken other evil that has been alseep for thousands of years. possibly even the slumbering demon drakkor who is majorly close to becoming a demon god himself
character sheet:

name:

race:

bio:

powers:

weapon of choice:

appearance:

side:

weakness:

if a demon-

souls collected: (cant be anymore than 80)

name: verdes

race: shinigami

bio: he is the leader of the shinigami. when he died it was ruled by the gods that he be the first death god in existence because his death was unjustified

powers: his scythe has four evil purgers. demon hunter, darkness hunter, evil hunter, and shadow hunter. he can make a giant mental gold cross come out of thin air and charge at his enemy

weapon of choice: dread scythe, a scythe with a black stick and a silver blade (my profile pic)

appearance: my avatar

side: neutral

weakness: rules of the shinigami. if these rules are broken the shinigami will be hunted by the other shinigami and destroyed. this is verdes' only weakness aside from darkness magics and heights

*rules*

1. fighting must go on for 5 posts before someone is killed
2. yes characters can die but death may not always be forever hehe
3. ONLY 6 shinigami
4. no instant kills this goes for shingami as well even for myself
5. no mary-sue or gary's
6. godmoding is acceptable to an extent meaning your character can be extremely tough and hard to kill but not invincible and fighting techniques can be very powerful but not to the point where characters die in one shot. also you must leaving openings for other characters to escape sometimes
7. main characters in the story can't be killed yet only when it is their time the main characters are the witch of arcane which is the witch in the begining drakkor the almost demon god and the immortal called porter. if you would like to play any of these roles please let me know. if someone wants to play drakkor please note that the ending is flexible and anything can happen. all characters can make their own future and may not necessarily be killed

V
08-11-2011, 11:38 AM
I'm going to just move this to the fantasy section as it is more appropriate I think :)

Also!

We have some great ways to advertise your RP, Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) – or you could click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975 ) to get your RP in the Staff sigs! :)

Good luck!

Sage
08-11-2011, 05:22 PM
Ok thank you :)

Lady
08-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Name: Beowulf
Race: Demon
Bio: Once upon a time there was a small demon who grew up like all normal demons do. The end
Powers: Brute force, agility
Weapon of choice: Fists [Then claws and only then dual wielded knives/sword hybrid]
Appearance: Here (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-oshkTHwgXSY/TgU3_O4-9II/AAAAAAAAAF8/nUrn68VfSa8/s1600/greater-demon.jpg)
Side: Evil/Neutral
Weakness: Dumb like your average rock.
Souls collected: 77

Sage
08-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Sure, why not. Since there is no actual character sheet I'll improvise...

Name: Beowulf (He doesn't actually have a name, but that is what he goes by)
Race: Demon
Side: Evil/Neutral
Souls collected so far: 76
Specialty: Brute force [Counter weakness: more intelligent than a rock but not by much]

Approved

Erranruin
08-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Im just creating this cs now without a bio since I have a few questions.
Are shinigami always people who have died unjustly? Do they remember their past lives? Is there any kind of hierachy to them? I imagine they answer to your character but do shinigami have to protect against demons or can they choose a side? Ill write a bit of my cs and change it depending on your answers :) Sounds fun though, I always like dark fantasy type stuff.

name: Ruin

race: Shinigami

bio: Ruin died on a dark night. In life she had been a great swordswoman and used 5 swords at different lengths, each suited to different combat, and she was able to seemlessly change her fighting style to suit her opponent. The clan she belonged to lived in a shadowy forest and even though they rejoiced at having such a powerful person to protect them they also feared her. They had no need to for all Ruin ever did was to protect the clan. However when the leader was assassinated grumbles ran though the clan that it had been her and these were solidified when the actual assassin spoke out against her and implicated her in the blame. Even though there was no evidence, many believed she was guilty and they rallied together one night. Aided by a demon their sorcerer had summoned, they attacked her. She would have been able to defend herself but for the demon magic and she was killed on the darkest night of autumn. As her soul drifted in grief and betrayal the shinigami Verdes offered his hand to her and called upon her to defend against the demons. She accepted and became the 6th shinigami to be created. As a shinigami she is ruthless in the defence of the humans but also has an open mind and does not rush foolishly into killing a demon before knowing it is guilty of a crime.

powers: Powers of shadow and darkness, can move through shadows in an instant and once a target is found can bring about total darkness around them for 3 seconds which, since she is extremely fast, is enough time to finish off her victims unless very strong. Is a very skilled swordswoman

weapon of choice: On my appearance

appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs43/f/2009/101/c/2/Character_Design___Aiko_by_Kouken.jpg

side: Neutral

weakness: Is weak to magical attacks and isnt very strong. Once the 3 seconds of darkness is up cannot do it again and must use her shadow powers and her swordsmanship against her foes.

ChiliChiliWongo
08-12-2011, 01:52 AM
Is this good?

name: Allesandro Benefici

race: Demon

bio: He mostly stays to himself. He appears to be very young, but is older than he looks. He has an odd predicament that goes on with himself. He has a split personality disorder. One always tries to do the right thing, the other is always trying to kill people and cause harm. Most of the time, he is in the evil personality.

powers: He can increase kinetic energy. This allows him to melt solid and cause explosions.

weapon of choice: He prefers to use short blades.

appearance:
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd23/itchigo99/new%20characters/anime_kid.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Narume13/Anime%20Guys/new_demon_.jpg

side: Evil/Good?

weakness: He has no way of attacking from a distance. He can't use his powers on objects he can't grip.

souls collected: 48

VerifyinTr1gIDs
08-12-2011, 05:23 AM
What's the setting of this roleplay?

Sage
08-14-2011, 08:02 PM
all accepted. and the setting is a country named taiora 2015. not futuristic but more fantasy

Sage
08-14-2011, 08:09 PM
Im just creating this cs now without a bio since I have a few questions.
Are shinigami always people who have died unjustly? Do they remember their past lives? Is there any kind of hierachy to them? I imagine they answer to your character but do shinigami have to protect against demons or can they choose a side? Ill write a bit of my cs and change it depending on your answers :) Sounds fun though, I always like dark fantasy type stuff.

name: Ruin

race: Shinigami

bio:

powers: Powers of shadow and darkness, can move through shadows in an instant and once a target is found can bring about total darkness around them for 3 seconds which, since she is extremely fast, is enough time to finish off her victims unless very strong. Is a very skilled swordswoman

weapon of choice: On my appearance

appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs43/f/2009/101/c/2/Character_Design___Aiko_by_Kouken.jpg

side: Neutral

weakness: Is weak to magical attacks and isnt very strong. Once the 3 seconds of darkness is up cannot do it again and must use her shadow powers and her swordsmanship against her foes.

not always but most of the time yes its unjustified. yes they do remember and no there really isnt a hierachy to them except for really the leaders are the strongest ones. if they choose a side it is good if they break the rules of the shinigami depending on the rule they break the other shinigami are forced to hunt them and destroy them

Erranruin
08-14-2011, 09:38 PM
^^ thanks Ill get writing my bio, so glad, thought this rp was dead for a moment there :S

Erranruin
08-14-2011, 10:24 PM
Bio is up. As always, tell me if I need to change something :)

Erranruin
08-15-2011, 07:43 PM
How many people are we waiting for before we go into IC?

Sage
08-15-2011, 11:38 PM
Once you are approved you can go in sorry forgot to mention that

Erranruin
08-16-2011, 12:14 AM
So is the IC up and running? Have you already posted the link?

Erranruin
08-16-2011, 12:59 AM
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18828 ^^ yay for IC although I thik people have lost interest :(

Sage
08-16-2011, 03:08 AM
thats ok i enjoy one on one anyway =)

Erranruin
08-16-2011, 01:45 PM
^^ yeah I can see it might be more fun, no need to wait for lots of people to post. Never done it before though, should be good :)

Erranruin
08-16-2011, 04:43 PM
Ooo yay lady is still with us ^^

Lady
08-16-2011, 05:00 PM
Mhhmm, I just didn't know the proper way to fit Beowulf in.

Erranruin
08-16-2011, 05:04 PM
Its sounds good to me, once we are done with the witch we'll probably sense you and chase you down (evil)

Lady
08-16-2011, 05:19 PM
Nuuu, Beo is just a big cuddlykins teddybear!

Also, I can't help but notice that Verdes' attacks resemble Maka's from Soul Eater.

Erranruin
08-16-2011, 05:21 PM
hehehe yeah it does a bit, but seriously I just altered a couple of shikamaru's attacks and mixed them with that blind captain off bleach, we are all plagerists here ^^

Erranruin
08-16-2011, 05:31 PM
I guess what should happen is we chase you down but dont kill you for some reason or another... I really dont see why though...becoming friends is a little unlikely

Lady
08-16-2011, 05:52 PM
Hmmm....

Chase down>more chasing through the forest>even more chasing>shinigami become bored>Little cuddlebear Beowulf left alone?

Erranruin
08-16-2011, 05:57 PM
lol, as if, shinigami are determined >:3

Sage
08-16-2011, 06:14 PM
well actually my inspiration comes from lord death :3

Erranruin
08-16-2011, 07:02 PM
sorry for the short post I have to go, Ill lengthen it when I get back (wave)

Sage
08-16-2011, 07:08 PM
ok thats fine bye =)

Lady
08-16-2011, 08:24 PM
Uh... verde, isn't what you are doing slightly godmodding? I mean, you just punched and kicked my character, also pinned him to a tree and your writing indicates that your character was successful in all these endeavours. No choice for poor ole' me?

Sage
08-16-2011, 08:31 PM
you can escape i wouldn't kill you that easily lol thats why i left an opening there for you to do something

Lady
08-16-2011, 08:38 PM
Yes, but your previous attacks leave no room for dodging, therefore weakening my character. With the Gary-stu/Mary-stu powered shinigamis after his heart Beowulf's chances of escaping are already slim.

Sage
08-16-2011, 08:41 PM
your right hm... let me make a few changes

Erranruin
08-16-2011, 10:03 PM
O_O you've gotten far since I walked the dogs...

ChiliChiliWongo
08-16-2011, 11:55 PM
Yay! I posted! With a bit of comedy as well.

Sage
08-17-2011, 01:40 AM
Good good glad you could join us :3

Ladaron
08-17-2011, 01:42 AM
I want in any room for another shinigami

Sage
08-17-2011, 01:48 AM
Yes there is actually put your character sheet up and let me see what your all about

Sage
08-17-2011, 03:16 AM
new rules have been edited into first post please see these before posting

Ladaron
08-17-2011, 03:41 AM
name:Vincent Michaels

race:Shinigami

bio:born in 1500 a.d. in Rome Vincent was raised to be a assassin for the Templar knights his speed and agility made him virtual unstoppable. He was killed in 1517 at the age of 17 when he was betrayed by the Templar knights. Fearing his strength and popular in the order, two of his childhood friends cut his head off in his sleep. Now Vincent fights for the shinigamis hoping to run across the demonic souls of his murders.

powers:control over lighting

weapon of choice: a large purple blade that he wields with such ease and speed.

appearance:http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z338/kyda88/animewarrr.jpg

side: good

weakness: his weakness is Ruin he has a crush on Ruin throwing all of his reasoning out the window when he see's her in trouble.

Sage
08-17-2011, 04:33 AM
nice i like :3 approved

ChiliChiliWongo
08-18-2011, 12:28 AM
added his demon form.

Erranruin
08-18-2011, 12:44 PM
?? who's this new person? He doesnt have a cs :|

Lady
08-18-2011, 01:26 PM
Yes he does. Look better

name:Vincent Michaels

race:Shinigami

bio:born in 1500 a.d. in Rome Vincent was raised to be a assassin for the Templar knights his speed and agility made him virtual unstoppable. He was killed in 1517 at the age of 17 when he was betrayed by the Templar knights. Fearing his strength and popular in the order, two of his childhood friends cut his head off in his sleep. Now Vincent fights for the shinigamis hoping to run across the demonic souls of his murders.

powers:control over lighting

weapon of choice: a large purple blade that he wields with such ease and speed.

appearance:http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z338/kyda88/animewarrr.jpg

side: good

weakness: his weakness is Ruin he has a crush on Ruin throwing all of his reasoning out the window when he see's her in trouble.

Erranruin
08-18-2011, 01:29 PM
OH that was him! *hits self on head* I forgot my admirer, I feel like such a horrible person ;king16;

Sorry Kyda!

Erranruin
08-18-2011, 03:19 PM
Sorry Kyda!

ChiliChiliWongo
08-20-2011, 03:29 AM
I really like this role play so far.

Erranruin
08-20-2011, 02:39 PM
Me too ^^

Sage
08-22-2011, 02:58 AM
How is everybody enjoying our role-play?

Erranruin
08-22-2011, 02:10 PM
*Points to previous post*

Sage
08-22-2011, 05:37 PM
Oh lol didn't see those haha how did I miss that? Haha

Erranruin
08-22-2011, 05:43 PM
Lol well we all seem to be out for the count don't we, Im in a coma, vincent's bleeding all over the place and you've passed out! Poor allesandro's got to nurse us all back to health

Erranruin
08-22-2011, 05:45 PM
Didnt see you were passed out till now so I changed my post, then you woke up so I changed it again.

Sage
08-22-2011, 05:54 PM
Lol I thought you were talking to verdes so I thought that meant he was awake lol

Sage
08-22-2011, 05:55 PM
Oh btw I'm started an occ for a soul eater rp if you want to check it out

Erranruin
08-22-2011, 05:55 PM
yeah I changed it while you were writing, changed it back after I saw your post

Erranruin
08-22-2011, 05:56 PM
send me the link then ^^

Sage
08-22-2011, 05:58 PM
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19213

Erranruin
08-22-2011, 11:55 PM
Someones going to have to do some kind of energy transfer thingy to Ruin or she's not going to wake up for another couple of years!

Sage
08-23-2011, 05:12 AM
so the final battle is going to be one long post by myself since they have to combine their souls im thinking like 3 to 4 paragraphs long

Erranruin
08-23-2011, 10:44 AM
Oooo ok, lots of fun then!

Sage
08-25-2011, 03:54 AM
Really sorry about the double post guys I had to write something so that it wouldn't be put in the recycle box and I thought I would finish it up

Kris
08-25-2011, 10:46 PM
Congratulations for finishing the RP =D

-MOVED TO HALL OF FAME-