PDA

View Full Version : Kill Boll: Vol 1. - The Beginning

SpikeyZ
01-04-2010, 07:43 AM
The year is 2049 and nearly every single video game franchise has been transformed into a movie in some way or another. Nearly 98% of them failed horribly. All because of one man... Uwe Boll.

Back in 2025 Uwe Boll had a stroke...everyone that was involved with video games cheered for joy...until it was discovered that he survived, and not only that... he was immortal. It is uncertain how he became immortal, but since the fateful day he has been making horrible video game movie after horrible video game movie.

Around the year 2048 rumors started going round that they've been seeing Dr. Wily and Bowser sneaking into the back door of Uwe Boll's Multi-Trillion dollar mansion. People started putting two and two together and came to the conclusion that for the last sixty years Uwe Boll was making horrible movies on purpose in order to tarnish the names of the icons under the guide of video game bad guys.

2049, a portal was open in the form of a giant pipe... and video game icons started to come out of it. All with one purpose in mind... to Kill Uwe Boll!!

How the RP will work.

Like in most video games now, we will have a Main Quest and then I will randomly hand out side-quests.

You may play multiple characters, you can have as many as you like just don't get out of hand. Do not play villians or secondary characters. So no Johnny Sasaki from MGS. Main characters only, and try to keep them in different games. So if somebody choses Cloud (You know someone will...) I may not OK a Vincent or a Tifa without some proving that it will be good to have that character in. However I will accept a Squall or a Stiener or Wakka since they aren't in the same game as Cloud.

Your characters can be a part of a squad, and you can form squads with other players. So your characters may team up with my characters at any given time. There will be points in the game where all the characters must be together at once, like for major boss battles.

At any given time I may jack your characters to put them in the right direction.

Have fun, and you may be a god character like Kratos...but remember he dies in his game too. :P So this may be one of the only serious RPs in RPA that may allow Godmodding to a point.... However, when I say you die... DIE!!!

I will have my heroes and I will have basic control over all villains. Later on I may promote a Co-GM and have them take half the villains. I'm making this EPIC!

Character Sheet

Name: ((Remember Main Protagonists only...))
Game: ((List any notable game, don't list every game, just three to four))
Description: ((This is optional for well known characters like Sonic and Mario...but if it's a lesser known character like Roland from Borderlands, please place a picture here))
Abilities: ((Keep to a minimum. Yes Kratos has nearly every power of the gods but keep only three or four, more may be allowed in Vol 2.))
Boll Movie: ((describe it like an IMDB profile... don't name actors just give the general plot and year it was released. Keep the years after 2012 and make the plot as horrible as Uwe Boll himself would make it...))

My Characters

Name: Mario
Game: Donkey Kong, Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Galaxy
Description: If you don't know what he looks like you are either Omish or have been living under a rock for the last thirty years.
Abilities: Fireball, Extra Strength in legs and upper arms, increased speed.
Boll Movie: He remade the Mario Bros movie in 2019.... seriously. It was such a bad remake that it made the original look amazing... he didn't even have Italian actors...they were Mexican!

Name: Link
Game: Legend of Zelda, Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
Description: He is an elf wearing green.....
Abilities: Can shoot beams out of his sword when well rested, Enhanced senses and accuracy, has magical pockets that can virtually hold everything from big to small.
Boll Movie: In 2025 a few months before the stroke, Boll directed the Legend of Zelda movie. In it he had an aged Haley Joel Osmet play an aged Link trying to find a new Hero of Destiny to battle Ganonin, Ganon's son. And save all of Hyrule and the parallel world Ireland. Zelda herself wasn't in this movie and Ganonin was half bear, half man, and possibly half pig.... Trey Parker and Matt Stone tried suing but failed.

Name: Mega Man
Game: Mega Man, Mega Man 3, Mega Man 10
Description: He is a little blue robot.
Abilities: Can copy abilities from enemies, arm can turn into a cannon and shoot, and he has increased defenses to withstand more attacks.
Boll Movie: Mega Man, 2015. Asian robots flying around destroying cities. Mr. Willy PhD who is also coincidently a Professor of Medicine at a local industry college who works with Mr. Right to create the first ever robots, while the rest of the movie kept towards the actual storyline of the game, bad acting and racism ruined most of it, and it caused Keiji Inafune to commit suicide.

These are my three characters, if you want to add more to these games I will have to review. I will more than likely accept all other character that isn't from these games. Even though I didn't list like Mega Man 5 doesn't mean you can have Protoman, or Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass you can't have Tetra.

Main Villains as of right now.... More will definitely be added later.

Uwe Boll: Abilities - Unknown
Bowser: Abilities - Flame Thrower, increased Strength, Increased Stamina, resistant to lava.
Dr. Wily: Abilities - Has a space ship with increased shields that can use many different attacks. He usually always has a trump card hidden everywhere.

Main Quest: All the heroes must investigate the circumstances around trying to get into Boll Mansion, and his apparent Invincibility

Side Quest:

Mario-Link-Mega Squad: None

Overlord: None

Insanity
01-04-2010, 11:52 AM
This RP looks awesome! Here's my character.

Name: Overlord (http://www.wallpaperez.net/wallpaper/games/Overlord-1204.jpg)

Game: Overlord and Overlord 2

Description: He's mute, he's ruthless, and he controls a horde of evil minions. He's joined the rest of the heroes only to take revenge on Uwe Boll for making the horrible movie about him, and for the sequel he has planned.

Abilities: He can create fireballs and lightning bolts to shoot/throw at his enemies. he can also summon/return minions from the underworld to do his bidding. There are four different kinds of minions; Browns, Reds, Greens, and Blues. The browns are your average minion, all they do is smash things. Reds have the ability to withstand any amount of heat and fire, and they can throw fireballs. Greens are the stealthy ones, they can turn invisible, and they have poison on their weapons. Blues are the only ones that can swim, and they can resurrect other minions, but they have no fighting skills at all.

Boll Movie: Overlord: Evil never dies 2046 - The movie starts of with an epic battle at the fortress of an evil overlord. The knights of the kingdom are fighting to destroy the tower, and defeat the overlord once and for all. The brave warriors manage to fight through the horde, slay the overlord, and raze the tower (With lots of fancy explosions and special effects). But as we all know, evil never truly dies, and a few years after the last overlord was killed, one of the few surviving minions gather together the rest and resurrect a new overlord to take revenge, and once again enslave the world.

(sequel planned for 2049)

SpikeyZ
01-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Go ahead and explain all the abilities of the different color minions, and the character is accepted.

Insanity
01-04-2010, 12:17 PM
There we go :) looking forward to start playing.

SpikeyZ
01-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Accepted and you are in an open squad. Mind you that once the game starts squads may change depending on the characters and the situation. If you want to get one of your friends in on this you may have them join your squad but as of right now you are by yourself.

We will start once enough people join up.

GraftRaven
01-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Name: Starkiller

Game: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (and ultimate Sith edition)

Description: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/b/be/SithStalkerArmor-TFUUSE.jpg

Abilities: Force Lightning, Force Grip (includes throwing)

Boll Movie: The Force Unleashed: Return of the Sith 2028. A failed attempt to get a foot hold on the Star Wars income mountain the movie starts out with Starkiller's return, which remains unexplained through the entire movie, and follows him on half-hearted missions during the galactic civil war that have no real point except to sell the movie.

Vslayer
01-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Name: Lara Croft
Game: Tomb Raider Chronicles, Tomb Raider Dark Angel, Tomb Raider Aniversary
Description: We all know the gorgeous Lara ;)
Abilities: Puzzle solving, dual weapon wielding, acrobatics, vast knowledge of ancient history and archeology.
Boll Movie: Uwe Boll decided it would be a smart move to make the third Lara croft movie, titled Lara Croft Tomb Raider(2042): Third World Treasure. Lara is sent in Africa to find an ancient corpse of a peasant, who died long ago of internal bleeding, and is rumored to hold the key to finding the fountain of youth. Many difficulties will come her way, like AIDS and gangrene, can the popular busty lady saver herself this time?

Name: Sub-zero
Game: Mortal kombat 1,2 &3. Mortal Kombat vs D.C, Mortal Kombat Deception.
Description: http://www.uvouch.com/userphoto/subzero_from_mk_vs_dc1787.jpg
Abilities: Water element control, master in various martial arts such as shotokan.
Boll Movie: Mortal Kombat: Degeneration(2048). The portal to a realm infested with midget ninja pandas has opened and it is up to Earthrelm's fighters to keep them from destroying the entire world. The fighters will have to go through training with a blind and def 107 years old man before they are ready to face the killer midget ninja pandas. If you thought the animatronics in the previous movies were bad, you will want to rip your eyes out for this third MK movie.

SpikeyZ
01-05-2010, 05:49 AM
Starkiller - Accepted
Lara Croft - Edit the year of the movie, the setting of Kill Boll is in 2049.
Sub-Zero - Accepted

Vslayer
01-05-2010, 04:32 PM
Oh right my bad, done ;)

SpikeyZ
01-07-2010, 07:32 AM
Accepted

Housemaster
01-07-2010, 08:05 AM
Oh wow, what a comical mix of movie and game! If this game comes with the Tarentino attitude with it, I'll definately join!

SpikeyZ
01-07-2010, 08:09 AM
I hope it will...

CptxMorgan
01-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Name: Nathan Drake
Game: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted: Among Thieves
Description: http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/nathandrake281x211.jpg
Abilities: Quick witted, great shot, incredibly agile, very lucky, master thief.
Boll Movie: Hailed as this generations Indiana Jones in all it's trailers, Uwe Boll's first foray into the Uncharted universe was in all actuality a complete disaster. Complete with shoddy acting, subpar special effects, and a plot that made absolutely no sense. The movie saw Nathan Drake facing off against aliens and super soldiers created by the Russian government, all while under the conscript of the United States military. It was similar to his previous efforts in that the only things that remained intact from the video game series were the characters' names and genders.

Sigma
01-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Name: Foxtrot 813
Game: F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn
Description: Link (http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/RP%20Characters%20and%20Stuff/character-871.jpg)
Abilities: Standard military training as a Variant VII Replica Trooper. and as well as having the slow-mo power, however it is limited.
Boll Movie: F.E.A.R.: Clones gone Rouge(2035), the first comedy of the F.E.A.R. universe feathering a crazy cast of rouge replica soldiers trying to survive the war-torn city.....while endlessly attempting to do comedy relief. followed by horrid acting, lame CGI, poorly done action scenes, and no horror elements what's so ever. killing all F.E.A.R. fans slowly in the inside.

SpikeyZ
01-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Double accepted

nonangelic92
01-07-2010, 10:16 PM
OH I'm so joinging. I'll have a Character sheet later up today.

Pyro
01-08-2010, 04:09 AM
Just...epic...

Name: Harry Mason
Game: Silent Hill, cameo in Silent Hill 2 and 3
Description: He's the diligent adoptive father of several incarnations of a psycho psychic girl.
Abilities: Being repetitive, a very good father, and is extremely lucky when it comes to his own survival. He's also got some weapon and martial arts experience.
Boll Movie: In 2014, Boll made Silent Hill 2 with the UFO Ending. James, having been re-imagined as a woman named Lily, receives a letter from her steady girlfriend Mary, whom she had been "taking a break" from since their last fight. Mary claims she's cheating on her with another woman in Silent Hill. Furious, Lily goes to Silent Hill to confront her. But then, when the fog rolls in and the sirens begin to sound, Lily realizes this town is full of monsters! But since all the Silent Hill 2 monsters were used in the first movie, all the monsters from Silent Hill 3 are instead used, using only Mannequins as a 2 monster. Lily must fight her way through this strange town and figure out what really happened to Mary and why a stripper looks so much like her. Too bad Mary has actually been dead this whole time. As the ending is UFO, Harry Mason's female counterpart appears to rape, I mean, help the aliens abduct Lily and her crazy lesbian monsters.