Pages : [1] 2 3

Merry
01-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Change takes place when the pain of remaining the same
is greater than the pain of change

Your turn! (shake)

Mockingjay
01-07-2010, 03:15 AM
It's a tie between "Well behaved women rarely make history." and "I speak the truth, not so much as I would, but as much as I dare; and I dare a little more as I grow older." (Michel de Montaigne)

mcstringer
02-01-2010, 11:34 AM
"Walk softly and carry a big stick"-Teddy Roosevelt

Flex
02-05-2010, 10:48 AM
"I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful."- Natalie Portman

Danijel
02-05-2010, 01:36 PM
"I think, therefore I am." - Descartes

whoaWhitney
02-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Never
Never
Never
Give up
-winston churchill

Stream
02-05-2010, 03:39 PM
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
M.K. Gandhi

Arterial
02-05-2010, 04:13 PM
"Find a job you like, and you will never have to work again." - Confucious

Khronos
02-05-2010, 06:49 PM
"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

- Tyler Durden, Fight Club.

Black
02-07-2010, 12:58 AM
"You cannot have Peace without war, additionally, you can have War without Peace" - George Gibbons III

"Don't worry brother, it's only the Nazi Holocaust!" - My brother George.

"Life if like a fucking roller coast, then it drops, but why should I scream for this is my theme park" Lil Wayne

psychokitty
02-07-2010, 02:02 AM
While on chat, I watched this banter...names are changed because they might throw stuff at me >.<

A: lets play a game
A: get the caculator
B: NO DONT KILL ME JIGSAW
A: i am no jigsaw
A: i am sawjig
A: his twin nice brother!!!
B: NUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! EVEN WORSE

And then theres the quote in my siggy :3

Lacantherope769
02-07-2010, 02:11 AM
"You! Shut Up! .... YOU! Come Here!... Now Go Away, and you, yeah you. ... Who are you again?"

-I have no clue anymore.

"Aaaaand your point is what again?"

-Myself

Black
02-07-2010, 02:14 AM
"Don't worry little brother! It's just the Nazi Holocaust!"

"You've got brain cancer haven't you"

"Have to have a brain for that bro"

"Ah... Right..."

Flex
02-11-2010, 11:06 AM
"It felt really good for one second, then it started hurting like hell. It just fucking snapped."- My Ex-Boyfriend, on breaking his arm.

Miss Devil
02-11-2010, 11:39 AM
q; "Wtf did you do this time!?!"
a; "I ate your uterus!"

lmfaooooo

Wil Grieve
02-11-2010, 08:48 PM
"Hold on to what if," - Johnny Gioeli

Noctis
02-11-2010, 10:03 PM
"who the **** are you" - wanted

"bon jorno" - inglorious bastards

"dildo chair" - Jimmiej.48

"dude you should so work for egoraptor"- cloud/drskeletor1

Mockingjay
02-20-2010, 06:06 PM
"The average Hollywood film star's ambition is to be admired by an American, courted by an Italian, married to an Englishman and have a French boyfriend."
- Katharine Hepburn

xD This woman his just lovely. xDDD

Mary Sue
02-20-2010, 08:16 PM
"I'm the jesus of RPA like that." -Mosaic

Ah....good times. XD

Merry
02-21-2010, 05:51 PM
Life is a Dream, realize it

Stilted
02-21-2010, 06:19 PM
"To act is to lie convincingly, this is a very viceful buisness."
Johnathon Thomson

Bravado
02-21-2010, 10:03 PM
"The man who speaks so highly of only his illustrious ancestors is quite like a potato; the only good about him is underground."

Barakna
02-21-2010, 10:12 PM
"I don't drink outside working hours" -Can't remember.

"Sadly. All the things I like is either fattening, unethical or against the law" -My dad.

Stream
02-21-2010, 10:45 PM
"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."

- Abraham Lincoln

"A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.

- Mohandas Gandhi

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them."

- Dalai Lama

Mysteria
02-21-2010, 11:34 PM
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. - From the movie Coach Carter

Love has its own time, its own season, and its own reasons for coming and going. You cannot bribe it or coerce it or reason it into staying. If it chooses to leave your heart or the heart of a lover, there is nothing you can do and nothing you should do. Be glad that it came to live for a moment in your life. If you keep your heart open, it will surely come again. -From Simple Truths, Author Kent Nerburn

Merry
02-22-2010, 01:42 PM
Why doubt, when you can Dream.

Incubus Folly
02-22-2010, 02:45 PM
Daniel Jackson of SG-1 just spoke these words.

"You're hostages! this is like a life or death situation here, start acting like it!"
and a few lines later
"You're hostages! we're your captors! we're heavily armed! There's rules, there's a whole school of etiquette to this." "don't eyeball me"

Gyre Fate
02-22-2010, 05:06 PM
Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day.

Septimus
03-17-2010, 04:42 PM
"Men do not cry. Men do not pout. Men jack you in the f***in' jaw and say thanks for comin' out." -Rocco, Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day

LMM
03-17-2010, 05:02 PM
"You know, I am fiercing with fiercness!" -Bigego (Ickest)
"Oh shaaaaa!" *hand over face* -Bigego (Ickest)

L
03-27-2010, 08:53 AM
"Pardon me for breathing, which I never do anyway so I don't know why I bother to say it, oh God, I'm so depressed. Here's another one of those self-satisfied doors. Life! Don't talk to me about life." - Marvin, HGTTG

Or any quote by Marvin really....

ARandomHeretic
03-27-2010, 09:08 AM
"We all pay for life with death. That's why everything in between should be free." - Bill Hicks

Sweet Silence
04-09-2010, 01:21 AM
Right now it's this one:
"God... my brilliance is becoming somewhat of a burden." - Dr. Cox, Scrubs
XD

Merry
04-20-2010, 05:25 PM
The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts

Merry
05-11-2010, 01:55 PM
“There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all”
- ANONYMOUS

Jumi
05-28-2010, 09:42 PM
"The great thing about being a Pessimist is you're either constantly proven right, or you end up pleasantly surprised."

Mosaic
05-28-2010, 10:03 PM
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Earl Greyfox
06-02-2010, 01:52 AM
"I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones." -John Peel

TZS
06-07-2010, 05:53 PM
A couple recent Dr. Who quotes I loved:

Dream Lord: "One is a dream world and one is reality. If you die in the dream, you wake up in reality. Ask me what happens if you die in reality."

Rory: "...what happens?"

Dream Lord: "You die, stupid! That's why it's called reality."

And~

"Don't tell me you're the 'last of your species'. I'm the last of my species: I know how it sits in the heart. So don't insult me." -The Doctor

Other favorites:

"Now, now! Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything!" -Professor Farnsworth, Futurama

"A wise monkey never monkeys with another monkey's monkey." -Unknown

"Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain." -Van Helsing, Bram Stoker's Dracula

"Doubt thou the stars are fire,
Doubt that the sun doth move,
Doubt truth to be a liar-
But never doubt I love." - Hamlet, Act II: Scene II

I have a ridiculously huge library of quotes; it's all that goes into my journal.

Falcon Red
06-08-2010, 02:22 AM
"Impossible is not a word, it's just a reason not to try." I don't remember what song it is

Mysteria
06-08-2010, 03:07 AM
We should consider each day lost in which we have not danced at least once. Friedrich Nietzsche

Stream
06-08-2010, 03:59 AM
"Everybody votes for a dictator."

- Number Six

TZS
06-08-2010, 04:04 AM
"As lightening is to children eased with explanation kind, the truth must dazzle gradually, lest every man be blind."

I think that's how it went. I can't remember who said it though.

Merry
06-08-2010, 01:01 PM
"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out"
-- JOHN WOODEN

ILYTH
06-08-2010, 02:21 PM
"If you even dream of beating me you better wake up and apologize."

Mohammed Ali

Merry
06-09-2010, 01:36 PM
Don't take life too seriously... no one makes it out alive

Flex
06-10-2010, 10:04 AM
"Some men get the world. Others get ex-hookers and trips to Arizona."- Lynn Bracken, L.A. Confidential

Merry
06-10-2010, 06:56 PM
"Let a series of happy thoughts run through your mind. They will show on your face."
-- UNKNOWN

Stream
06-10-2010, 07:43 PM
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. -- Tim Notke

Merry
06-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Often people attempt to live their lives backwards:
they try to have more things, or more money,
in order to do more of what they want so they will be happier.
The way it actually works is the reverse.
You must first be who you really are, then, do what you need to do,
in order to have what you want.

~ Margaret Young ~

Lake
06-12-2010, 06:10 AM
"Children are messengers - we send them to places we can never go."

Flex
06-12-2010, 06:18 AM
"You know that I'm retired. I have always been. I'm retired and I am tired."- Penny Lane, Almost Famous

John
06-12-2010, 07:10 AM
Your strategies have failed, your weapons are useless and, oh, the end of the universe is come. Davros, creator of the Daleks.

ILYTH
06-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Drugs eh? What's the point. They make you forget, make you talk funny, make you see things that aren't there. My old grandma got all of that for free when she had a stroke. - Gene Hunt

TZS
06-17-2010, 09:13 PM
Countess: "My dear, I don't think he's as stupid as he seems."

Count: "My dear; no one could be as stupid as he seems."

-Dr. Who, City of Death

Flex
06-18-2010, 10:54 AM
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."- the Buddha

Rhomeo
06-21-2010, 08:56 AM
'She looks like she was tied to the back of the ugly truck, with the ugly rope, and taken down ugly road for 50 ugly miles.'
-Inventing Swear Words III (?)

Flex
06-23-2010, 12:01 PM
"I'd offer you a beer, but it seems you blew up my bar."- Mariana, Welcome to the Jungle

Shepherd
06-23-2010, 01:33 PM
Nothing in the world can take the place of
persistence.

Talent will not; nothing is more common
than unsuccessful men with talent.

Genius will not; unrewarded genius is
almost a proverb.

Education will not; the world is full of
educated derelicts.

Persistence and determination alone are
omnipotent.

- Calvin Coolidge

Flex
06-24-2010, 05:04 AM
"It is your turn to say something now, Mr. Darcy. I talked about the dance, and you ought to make some kind of remark on the size of the room, or the number of couples."- Elizabeth Bennet, Pride and Prejudice

TZS
06-26-2010, 04:14 AM
I couple of really my favorite quotes are actually from songs.

"My moral standing is lying down." from NIN's All Messed Up In You cracked me up.

And I always liked The Cure's line in Apart "He waits for her to say 'Forgive...' But she just drops her pearl black eyes and prays to hear him say 'I love you.'- But he tells no more lies."

I like open statements that always mean more than one thing I think.

Anticlere
06-26-2010, 01:53 PM
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own." - Adam Savage.

Flex
07-04-2010, 10:52 AM
"Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off, but it's better if you do."--Alice Ayers, Closer

TheDashingRogue
07-04-2010, 11:18 AM
"How can we possibly hope to affect the future through our own actions when we don't even know what it will be like in the first place?" - Ed

(A mate of mine who is not the deepest thinker on the planet, said one lunch break out of the blue)

John
07-04-2010, 05:54 PM
"There is no remedy for love but to love more" Henry David Thoreau

Housemaster
07-05-2010, 04:50 AM
"A Girl once promised me she'd give me a blowjob if I Chugged a whole thing of hotsauce... she fucking lied!"

~My Boss

Flex
07-14-2010, 03:46 PM
"I'll be honest here, I want to get famous - and I want the best guys in the business to kidnap me. Al Qaeda is SO 2001."- Bruno, Bruno

frozenintime
07-16-2010, 12:05 AM
Always forward never strait!!!

Why do we bother when we already know how bad it will hurt.

We live our whole lives for a 2 minute manologue on your death bed

My last favorite :: Would you shut the f*** up! I can't hear my stories" my granny

Alice
07-21-2010, 04:59 PM
Mad Hatter -
No wonder you're late. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow.

Dirzrahel
07-21-2010, 05:27 PM
"We are the centuries.
We are the chin-choppers and the golly whoppers,
and soon we shall discuss the amputation of your head.

We are your singing garbage men, Sir and Madam,
And we march in cadence behind you,
chanting rhymes that some think odd.

Wir, as they say in the old country,
marschieren weiter wenn alles in Scherben fallt.

We have your Eoliths, and your Mesoliths and your Neoliths.
We have your Babylons and your Pompeiis, your Caesars and your
chromium-plated (vital ingredient-impregnated) artifacts.

We have your bloody hatchets and your Hiroshimas.

We march in spite of Hell, we do-–
Atrophy, Entropy, and Proteus Vulgaris,
telling bawdy jokes about a farm girl name of Eve
and a slick traveling salesman called Lucifer.

We bury your dead, and their reputations.

We bury you.

We are the centuries.

Be born then, gasp wind, screech at the surgeon’s slap, seek manhood, taste a little of godhood, feel pain, give birth,struggle a little while, succumb:

(Dying, leave quietly by the rear exit, please.)

Generation, regeneration, again, again, as in a ritual, with blood-stained vestments and nail-torn hands, children of Merlin, chasing a gleam.

Children, too, of Eve, forever building Edens—and kicking them apart in berserk fury because somehow it isn’t the same.

(AGH! AGH! AGH!—an idiot screams his mindless anguish amid the rubble. But quickly! let it be inundated by the choir, chanting Alleluias at ninety decibels.)

Hear then, the last Canticle of the Brethren of the Order of Leibowitz, as sung by the century that swallowed its name.

LUCIFER IS FALLEN."

A Canticle for Leibowtiz by Walter Miller Jr.

Bravado
07-21-2010, 06:44 PM
If you can't see the thin air, what the hell is in the way?

The universe is shaped exactly like the earth: If you go straight long enough, you'll end up where you were. -Modest Mouse

They've got some other good stuff, too.

Merry
07-21-2010, 07:09 PM
“Every act of creation is first of all an act of destruction.”

Lazaris
07-23-2010, 02:02 AM
“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.”

“True sorrow is as rare as true love.”

"Try to love souls, you shall find them again."

Cleopatra
07-23-2010, 05:17 AM
"Honey, you know how I feel about show folk."

"Oh, they're just like you or me! Except they're wealthy, beautiful, and live by no recognizable moral code."

Stream
07-23-2010, 05:49 AM
"There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe in them. "

- George Orwell

Shu Die Hua
07-23-2010, 06:48 AM
"I think it's about time we voted for senators with breasts. After all, we've been voting for boobs long enough." -Clarie Sargent, Arizona senatorial candidate

"You don't have to be anti-man to be pro-woman." -Jane Galvin Lewis

"Feminism directly confronts the idea that one person or set of people [has] the right to impose definitions of reality on others." -Liz Stanley and Sue Wise

"A woman reading Playboy feels a little like a Jew reading a Nazi manual." -Gloria Steinem

"It matters more what's in a woman's face than what's on it." -Claudette Colbert

"Women are not inherently passive or peaceful. We're not inherently anything but human." -Robin Morgan

>:3

BallsofIce
07-23-2010, 07:38 AM
Good stuff, Shu Die Hua...btw, do you want us to use your full name, every time we type it?

Laurie Juspeczyk: Hey, you remember that guy? The one who pretended to be a supervillain so he could get beaten up?
Dan Dreiberg: Oh, You mean Captain Carnage. Ha ha ha! He was one for the books.
Laurie: You're telling me! I remember, I caught him coming out of this jeweller's. I didn't know what his racket was. I start hitting him and I think "Jeez! He's breathing funny! Does he have asthma?
Dan: Ha Ha Ha. He tried that with me, only I'd heard about him, so I just walked away. He follows me down the street… broad daylight, right? He's saying "PUNISH me!" I'm saying "No! Get lost!"
Laurie: Ha Ha Ha. What ever happened to him?
Dan: Well, he pulled it on Rorschach, and Rorschach dropped him down an elevator shaft.
Laurie: PHAAA HA HA HA! Oh, God, I'm sorry, that isn't funny, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Dan: Ha Ha Ha! No, I guess it's not... It's a little funny...
Laurie:Ahuh. Ahuhuhuh...Jeez, y'know, that felt good. There don't seem to be that many laughs around these days.
Dan: Well, what do you expect? The Comedian is dead.

UberPingu
07-23-2010, 07:49 AM
"The decade in which technology allowed us to say more stuff with less insight, faster than ever before. If that isn't evolution, what is?"

~Murdoc Niccals

Shu Die Hua
07-23-2010, 09:27 AM
To answer your question, BallsofIce:

No, haha! Most people don't realize that the first part of a Chinese name is the person's family name. So "Shu" is really my last name. My first name is Die Hua (dee-eh hwah), so please call me that. Or Shu is fine! Since people have taken to calling me that :)

I could get into a whole other spiel about calling me 小蝶 (Xiao Die) or 蝶画妹妹 (Die Hua Mei Mei) if you're older than me, or 淑姐 (Shu Jie) if you're younger, but we should keep things simple~ :D

Marilith
07-23-2010, 09:42 AM
"If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart."

Fox Xalian
07-23-2010, 10:07 AM
Other then the ones in my signature I don't have any as yet.

Bravado
07-23-2010, 05:15 PM
"We're only immortal for a limited time." ~Neil Peart(Rush)

"Always ask what they're selling before you ask what size." ~?

"A symbolic clock is as nourishing to the intellect as a photo of oxygen to a drowning man." ~Dr. Manhattan(Watchmen) I'm not sure why, I just always loved that one, though it helps to know the premise of the novel first.

"I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me!" ~Of course, the infamous Rorschach quote.

"Those who feel themselves despised do well to look despising."

"Being contented has none of the glamor of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."

"I can sympathize with people's pains, but not with their pleasures. There is something curiously boring about somebody else's happiness." ~Aldous Huxley

WillyG
07-23-2010, 05:39 PM
"So if I could I'd wish it all away, If I thought tomorrow would take you away. You, my piece of mind, my all, my center, just trying to hold on one more day."

Lazaris
07-23-2010, 06:25 PM
"Is there anything more terrible than perpetual motion, than doing and doing and doing, without a reason, without a consciousness, without a change, without an end?"

"That's something humans might learn to do, if they tried hard enough: ignore the awful times and concentrate on the good times."

"We don't see things are they are, we see them as we are."

BallsofIce
07-23-2010, 08:28 PM
"At all times, in every century, every age, there has been such a connection between despotism and religion that it is infinitely apparent and demonstrated a thousand times over, that in destroying one, the other must be undermined, for the simple reason that the first will always put the law into the service of the second."

-Marquis de Sade

Shani
07-24-2010, 02:08 AM
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. ( don't remember who said it.)

Don't dream it, Be it. (Frank-N-Furter/Tim Curry. from RHPS)

chowder
07-24-2010, 04:35 AM
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." - Galileo Galilei
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire." - Torquil Campbell

BallsofIce
07-24-2010, 11:00 PM
"Good, I could use a horse blanket!"

"First you want to kill me, now you want to kiss me. Blow."

- Ashley J. Williams.

Poison's Beauty
07-24-2010, 11:37 PM
"Understanding is but the sum of our misunderstandings." - Sumire (Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami)

Flex
07-25-2010, 03:38 AM
"First, take a big step back... and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!"- Less Grossman, Tropic Thunder

Carnelian Roses
07-28-2010, 09:59 PM
"I'm an expert at being stealthy, you just have to pretend not to see me."-Me

Flex
08-05-2010, 02:12 AM
Bud White: Don't ever try to fucking bribe me or I'll have you and Patchett in shit up to your ears.
Lynn Bracken: You say fuck a lot.
Bud White: You fuck for money.
- L.A. Confidential (1997)

soulpelt
08-05-2010, 02:31 AM
"He never raised his voice. That was the worst thing - the fury of a Time Lord - and then we discovered why. Why this Doctor, who had fought with gods and demons, why he had run away from us and hidden. He was being kind." Son of Mine. Dr.Who. Episode: "Human Nature"

Repent!
08-05-2010, 02:31 AM
Butch: You okay?

Marsellus: ......Nah man...I'm pretty fuckin far from okay.

Love Pulp fiction.

Shifty
08-05-2010, 02:43 AM
Bullet Tooth Tony: Boris the blade? As in, Boris the Bullet Dodger?

Avi: Why do they call him the "Bulllet Dodger"?

Tony: 'Cause he dodges bullets, Avi.
~Snatch.

mere
08-05-2010, 03:14 AM
"Pennynickledimequarterdollarmilliondollars?"

- Chester, a crackhead.

TenSARS
08-05-2010, 01:01 PM
"Yeah, hey did you ever hear about ladder theory? It says that next time we meet, I beat you to death with a ladder."

Repent!
08-05-2010, 05:31 PM
"Well look at this fucking mess man, we're on a city street in broad daylight here!"

"I cant believe it man."

"Well believe it now motherfucker, we gotta get this car off the road! You know cops tend to notice shit like your driving a car drenched in fucking blood!"

UberPingu
08-05-2010, 07:29 PM
"The decade in which technology allowed us to say more stuff with less insight, faster than ever before. If that isn't evolution, what is?" ~Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc is god! ~music~

wttr
08-05-2010, 07:38 PM
"Hey, did you know pigs are as smart as dogs? It's
true. I knew a fella in El Capitan... taught his pig
to bark at strangers. What you doing here, body? We
work for Mr. Tunstall as regulators. We regulate any
stealing of his property. We're damn good at it too.
Mr. Tunstall's got a soft spot for runaways---
derelicts---vagrant types... But you can't be any
geek off the street... you gotta be handy with the
steel, if you know what I mean, earn your keep."

Cheshire
08-05-2010, 08:00 PM
"Oh hi doggy." - Tommy Wiseau portraying Johnny in The Room.

soulpelt
08-06-2010, 04:11 AM
"I can't see a blasted thing!" Grim from the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Merry
08-12-2010, 07:20 PM
I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That's my idea of a perfect day! - Merry

erebus
08-24-2010, 07:47 AM
"Time is a sort of river of passing events, and strong is its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this too will be swept away."
--Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

Shenorai
08-24-2010, 11:19 AM
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it resides in the heart of mankind."
- Edward D. Sullivan
(Tales of Phantasia)

Naluc
08-24-2010, 11:25 AM
"Nice to meet you! I'm an assassin. Oops.. I wasn't supposed to say that." - Flonne, Disgaea

GraftRaven
08-25-2010, 03:19 AM
"Sanity is for the weak!" - Eliphas the Inheritor, Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

Merry
09-03-2010, 02:45 PM
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Steve Martin

Merry
09-08-2010, 07:55 PM
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did

Mosaic
09-08-2010, 08:07 PM
"You know I haven't touched my Cannoli yet."
"You should touch your Cannoli or I will" ~Necella in a semi-seductive tone~
"Oh fuck that shit....wait....oooohh...I see what you did there"
-Me and Necella on the phone.

Xenocide
09-08-2010, 08:14 PM
"Certain people are only alive, simply because they are too stupid to die." - Me.

"You're obliged to pretend respect for people and institutions you think absurd. You live attached in a cowardly fashion to moral and social conventions you despise, condemn, and know lack all foundation. It is that permanent contradiction between your ideas and desires and all the dead formalities and vain pretenses of your civilization which makes you sad, troubled and unbalanced. In that intolerable conflict you lose all joy of life and all feeling of personality, because at every moment they suppress and restrain and check the free play of your powers. That's the poisoned and mortal wound of the civilized world." - Octave Mirbeau

"To live a life of mediocrity, is to have failed to live at all.

If you are not passionate about something, it is simply not worth your time.

To never attempt greatness, is to be damned to an eternity of weakness.

Few things are worse then being ordinary.

When good leaders speak, people listen. When great leaders speak, armies move.

If you are to conflict, do so with civility.

Every story needs a villain. If you cannot be the hero, do not settle for a supporting role." - Prince December Carnivale

Country Boy
09-16-2010, 03:23 AM
Trust and love your neighbors, but always brand your cattle

Shifty
09-16-2010, 03:33 AM
"If I am walking with two men, both will be my teachers. I will imitate the good traits of one, and correct the poor traits of the other." - Confucius

ILYTH
09-17-2010, 12:32 PM
"It's pomposity gone made"

Bob Hawke

Shenorai
09-17-2010, 03:25 PM
"So why care for these petty obsessions? Your designer heart still beats with common blood. And what if you could have genetic perfection? Would you change who you are if you could?"
- Terrance Zdunich as Graverobber. 21st Century Cure. Repo! The Genetic Opera.

KyaKonami
09-19-2010, 07:02 AM
"I can't help you fix yourself, but at least I can say I tried, I'm sorry but I gotta move one with my own life."-Papa Roach.

"I kick ass for the Lord!"- The Priest on Dead Alive

"You used to be much more....muchier. You've lost you're muchness."-Mad Hatter

""Why", you ask? "Why" is not the question. How? Now, that is a question worth examining. How could I, being born of such, uh... conventional stock, arrive a leader of the rebellion? An escapist from a conformist world, destined to find happiness only in that which cannot be explained? I brought you here for a reason, but unfortunately you and your sentimental minds are doing me no good! My brain is frozen. Locked! I have to break free from this culture of mechanical reproductions and the thick encrustations dying on the surface!"- Otis from House of 1,000 Corpses

Griphun
09-19-2010, 07:12 AM
You have gone done goofed.
-My friend Patrick

EDIT:: I'm a terrible speller..

Twisted_Pretzel
09-19-2010, 07:30 AM
The hardest thing you can do is watch someone you love, loving someone else.

Poison's Beauty
09-19-2010, 05:35 PM
"Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?" -- Mia Wallace (Pulp Fiction)

Alice
09-19-2010, 08:21 PM
"Fucking perfectionist," said the Kitty.

Ace of Hearts™
09-19-2010, 09:01 PM
"Bonk"-Scout.

Merry
09-23-2010, 01:07 PM
"For evil to flourish, all that is needed is for good people to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

WordsofWisdom
09-23-2010, 01:13 PM
"All of the world's problems cannot be solved with just potatoes." -- Douglas Nole Adams

spirits breath
09-23-2010, 01:57 PM
I got a few. from the same thing, but still memorable

"E.D.F! E.D.F!" -Earth Defence Force soldier

"Fight with honor and don't die." EDF Captain

And anne bonnes welcome visitor message she usually gives people. (searched for five minutes ad couldn't find it. sad)

Miss Ember
09-23-2010, 02:30 PM
The same in my signature for the day.

"Style is unique and nontransferable and perfectly personal as a fingerprint. -Maya Angelou from the essay "Style".

Merry
10-18-2010, 02:42 PM
"There are such beings as vampires, some of us have evidence that they exist. Even had we not the proof of our own unhappy experience, the teachings and the records of the past give proof enough for sane peoples." - Bram Stoker

Ushima
10-18-2010, 03:32 PM
"In the end, we're all just chalklines on the concrete. Drawn only to be washed away. For the time that I've been given, I am what I am." -Ivan L. Moody

ILYTH
10-18-2010, 03:48 PM
From a young age I was making my mark, chasing my start,
Forever aint enough when your state of the art,
#@%^ the haters that had said I’d never make it this far,
It’s the pavers that I’d tread to dedicate to my craft,
I’ve tailored every thread that bare the shape of my heart,
Treating every breathe as my first and day as my last,
It’s got a hold on me, I still chase that feeling,
It’s got a hold on me, yeah I still chase that feeling

Merry
10-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it happened.
-Dr Seuss

ILYTH
10-19-2010, 03:29 PM
We can dance if we want to
we can leave our friends behind....

Merry
10-19-2010, 05:48 PM
Everywhere is walking distance, if you have time.
-steven wright

Poison's Beauty
10-19-2010, 06:54 PM
‎"They have forgotten the drama of it all, you see. They abandoned the scripts when the world withered in the glare of the nuclear footlights. I'm going to remind them about melodrama. About the tuppenny rush and the penny dreadful. You see, Evey, all the world is a stage. And everything else...is vaudeville." — V (V for Vendetta)

Ushima
10-20-2010, 04:45 PM
"Caboose you were supposed to help!"
"I was helping watch."
"What if something happened!?"
"I'm sure I would've saw it."

vlad_impaler
10-23-2010, 02:26 PM
Good lord, I have to stick to one quote out of the many many quotes? Don't think I can do that.
Oh well, I will just do this one for starters:
Since I am hearing impaired, I can swear that my best friend's mother told her one time to "never dwell on the posative."

Rhomeo
10-23-2010, 02:39 PM
Life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life so waste your time and have the time of your life!

Kaiosuke
10-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Do not fear the unknown, embrace it.

zerotech57
10-23-2010, 06:59 PM
"If the easy way is to walk around something, you walk through it." -- Jared Allen

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Poison's Beauty
10-24-2010, 05:49 PM
"Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake." — Henry David Thoreau

zerotech57
10-28-2010, 08:17 AM
"Me: James...

James: Yeah?

Me: Can you tell your mom to stop calling me?

James: Why do you always say you're f*cking my mom? It's not funny anymore!

Me: Who's joking?

James: Why would you even want to? She's ugly!

Me: I don't think I appreciate the way you're talking about my girlfriend...

James: Why do you have to say stuff like that?

Me: I'm your step-father. I can say that stuff if I want.....Jesse!

Jesse: Yeah?

Me: I'm about to call (insert James' mom's name here). Is your appointment still on?

Jesse: Yeah. Tell her Jon's going to be showing up right after me, too. And then Brady's coming by sometime after...

James: F*CK OFF, GUYS!

Brady: I can't get a ride, can you ask her if she'll pick me up?

Me: Yeah, I'll ask her if she has the bus tonight. (His mother actually does drive a bus. There's a special place in hell for people like me.)

James (not realizing his reaction is what's so funny) : IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!

*silence for a minute*

James: Ethan, can I go in front of you?

Ethan: I have to dry my stuff off too. Why would I let you in front of me?

Me: His mom will give you free bus rides for a year if you let him in front...

*Ethan starts laughing*

James: F*CK OFF!"

-- This conversation happened yesterday, when we were in a line to dry off our stuff before a football practice, because our gear was soaked from when it rained a couple days prior. I think everybody on the team is friends with James, but he's just fun to make fun of. Plus, I'm just an asshole :P

Sapphire
10-28-2010, 09:03 AM
In the end everything's going to be okay. If it's not Okay then it's not the end...

MmmSashimi
10-29-2010, 11:49 AM
"The name always confused me. Soup plantation...you can't grow soup" - sheldon - the big bang theory

Fira Fidelity
11-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Cause Ed is so cute.
"I think I know, I don’t think I know, I don’t think – think I know, I don’t think I think."

Abstract Monkey
11-04-2010, 07:41 PM
"We would get a divorce. But neither of us wants the children"
~My parrent to me and my brother when we were kids.

prudence
11-12-2010, 05:18 PM
'just keep swimming just keep swimming.' - finding nemo.

Phoenix
11-23-2010, 04:25 PM
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
-Dr. Seuss

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever."

"A building gets torched, all that is left is ashes. I used to think that was true about everything, families, friends, feelings. But now I know, that sometimes if love proves real, two people who are meant to be together, nothing can keep them apart. "

Delta8O8
11-23-2010, 09:34 PM
"When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself, first as a dark demon
As a demon it uses it's power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies
However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns...

Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath

The demon soars through dark skies
Fear and death trail its shadow beneath
Until men united wield a hallowed sabre
In final reckoning, the beast is slain

As the demon sleeps, man turns on man
His own blood and madness soon cover the earth
From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz
Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light"."

Technically this is a poem, but since chunks of it is said throughout Ace Combat 5 I'm posting it as a quote =)

Myriad
12-01-2010, 10:42 AM
I saw this earlier today, and I thought that It's mostly true.

There's always a little truth behind every 'just kidding',
A little knowledge behind every 'I don't know',
A little emotion behind ever 'I don't care',
And a little pain behind every 'its okay'.

Naluc
12-01-2010, 01:03 PM
"If I had a rose for every time my heart got broken I would have a bouquet waiting for the 'right one'." -Me.

(During an interview)
Me:"Dreams, to me, are random brain functions that have some meaning to us in real life. Though they may not affect much, they are still essential to our everyday life. Without dreams there would be no peace... [cut off to save space and not type a rant]"

(Interviewer [Ben])"That was a great answer! ...To the wrong question."

Me: "...Dammit."

Biophysicist
12-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Heh, just about any quote from my chat logs with my friend Aaron. They include such memorable and bizarre ones as "no amount of defeat can prevent me from turning around now" or "see? i told you you needed blood shoes".

Or, "Hey, those are our guys! Careful with that thing!" from StarCraft 2, when you shoot your own units (hopefully accidentally) with a giant laser in one of the campaign missions.

Or a lot of serious philosophical ones.

Lord Xarel
12-02-2010, 02:48 PM
"Sit down, shut the heck up, and listen. Do you hear that? Perfect silence. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna start thinking while I can"

That quote was from me to a bunch of my friends at a party. The cool part? It worked.

Razilin
12-28-2010, 05:32 AM
@Delta: The lyrics of "The Unsung War" are my favorite song in the entire Ace Combat series, excepting perhaps "Zero." But the Razgriz are nothing compared to the Moebius Squadron. You know it to be true. =)

My favorite quote is from Hamlet. What Hamlet said in irony, I say with conviction: "What a piece of work is man, how noble in reason, how infinite in faculty. In form, in moving, how express and admirable. In action, how like an angel. In apprehension, how like a God."

DranLK
01-03-2011, 10:07 PM
"In a warrior's code, there's no surrender, though his body says, 'Stop!' his spirit cries, 'Never!'"

:P

Mysteria
01-04-2011, 12:10 AM
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~ Mark Twain

Wolf Warrioress
01-04-2011, 12:11 AM
"My values are not based on violence. My values are based on courage, which you see time and time again in my books. A warrior isn't somebody like Bruce Willis or Arnold Schwarzenegger. A warrior can be any age. A warrior is a person people look up to."
~Brian Jacques

This one is definitely my favourite . ^_^

Alice
01-07-2011, 09:01 PM
"Merci beaucoup. This is our last song now, (Dom - Thank you), Thank you very much indeed. We're doing a tour, coming back in.. ahh, get a grip. (Chris - It's Gone) Lost the plot. I've lost the plot, I've lost the fucking plot mate. What? What? Say it. You wanna say something? (Dom - No) Say something quick. I never know what to say in case you hadn't noticed. I never know what to say, just make a dick of myself everytime. (Dom - Anyway, this song is called Bliss, bye bye~)"
Matt confusing the crowd and band mates in 2001, Route du Rock 2001.

Mysteria
01-13-2011, 01:03 AM
I do not want the peace that passeth understanding. I want the understanding which bringeth peace. - Helen Keller

Merry
01-26-2011, 07:33 PM
Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon - the Dalai Lama -luv-

PrimalFear
01-27-2011, 12:19 AM
My Favorite Quote is from the Anime series Bleach, said by Kisuke Urahara to Ichigo Kurosaki;

"There is nothing but fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, you're afraid of getting killed. When you attack, you're afraid of killing someone. Even when you try to protect someone, you're afraid of letting them die. Yes, your sword speaks to me only of absurd fear. What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born of that. When you dodge, "I won't let them cut me." If you protect someone, "I won't let them die." If you attack, "I will kill them." Well, can't you see the resolve to kill you in my sword?"

Mysteria
01-27-2011, 01:39 AM
ATTITUDE by: Charles Swindoll
The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes.

Ushima
01-27-2011, 01:50 AM
"A great love is a lot like a good memory. When its there and you know its there, but its just out of your reach it can be all that you think about. And you can focus on it and try to force it. But the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient...and you hold still....well, maybe...just maybe...it'll come to you." - Church; Red Vs Blue Revelation Episode 20 n + 1 (http://redvsblue.com/archive/?id=1541)

Flex
01-27-2011, 09:03 AM
"You've done some bad things, sweetie."- Janine Cody, Animal Kingdom

Ace of Hearts™
02-04-2011, 05:19 PM
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity." --George Carlin

CuteLilRedhead
02-04-2011, 05:46 PM
"He placed his ear to her heart and said 'This is my favorite song'." ~Unknown

Gyre Fate
02-04-2011, 06:01 PM
"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”

Both by Theodor Seuss Geisel aka Dr. Seuss

Shepherd
02-10-2011, 08:37 AM
"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Kris
02-10-2011, 09:51 AM
Brilliant one!

"Remember the past, live in the present, trust the future", Aba Kobner.

Mosaic
02-10-2011, 10:45 AM
"Stick around, I'm full of bad ideas." Issac Clark ~ Deadspace 2

A quote I know all too well, and often live by XD

Kaiosuke
02-10-2011, 12:23 PM
Do not fear the unknown, embrace it. ~Shayne Hamner~ (that's me!)

Repent!
02-10-2011, 12:59 PM
"If my answers frighten you Vincent, then you should cease asking scary questions."
-Juels Winnefeld, Pulp Fiction

Tune
02-17-2011, 02:14 PM
"Some people are just blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are." -Patrick Star from Spongebob Squarepants.

Aslee
02-17-2011, 05:01 PM
Guy on TV: "When asked the question 'do the needs of the many ever outweigh the needs of the one' he always awnsered yes..." ((They were talking about some crazy dude.))

My Cousin: "B*** should've watched Star Trek."

Merry
02-19-2011, 03:56 AM
"I had no shoes and complained,
until I met a man who had no feet."
Indian Proverb

Alice
02-23-2011, 12:04 AM
"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

- Sam Keen, from To Love and Be Loved

Ushima
03-05-2011, 06:21 AM
"Hell Is Other People" Jean-Paul Sartre

Delicross
03-05-2011, 07:39 AM
"An asshole 's an asshole, WHY don't matter."
-My mom.

"Good men who have been gangster for so long they walk like kings under street lights."
-Isam Bachiri, Outlandish- Someday

"Pull your head out of your ass and FLY STRAIGHT."
-My papa

"You're the quiet one in the house Kayce. We're just waiting for you to explode someday and kill someone."
-My mom

"What are you Kayce?"
"American... the last time I checked I was anyway."
-Me to a girl in my class who heard my multiple accents and was very confused XD

"You're a woman Kayce, you're one of the most powerful forces on earth."
-Dad

"You talk to god, you're religious. God talks to you and you're phsycotic."
-House

"I'm black from the waist down." My friend Andy

"I wish, you had, more time."
Denzel Washington in Man on Fire.

Mysteria
04-17-2011, 05:46 PM
The grass is always greener on the other side because it is fertilized with bullshit...

StormWolf
04-20-2011, 08:36 PM
"When is doubt, C4" - Mythbusters

"Why don't you have yourself a nice hot cup of shut-the-fuck-up?" - Gunny

"Lad, I dunno where ya been, but I see ya won first prize." - the ending line in The Drunken Scotsman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAsraTQxmMg)

Princess Izzy
04-23-2011, 02:09 PM
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." - I dunno, random quote on Google.

"Hide yo kids, hide yo wife and hide yo husband cuz they rapin' e'erybody out here." - Atoine Dodson

metaL_winG13
04-29-2011, 10:36 PM
"Flying is simple; just throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

Merry
05-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Words are mere bubbles of water, but deeds are drops of gold.

Heavensguard92
05-17-2011, 06:04 PM
"The angel on my shoulder was gangbanged by the devil on my other shoulder and the voices in my head."
Random
"That's the most retarded and dangerous idea ever, I'll go first"
Random
"When the world ends, rejoice! There's a 100% sale everywhere!"
Random
"Who ever said videogames doesn't teach anything definitly didn't anticipate GTA"
Random
"Bitches be bitchin' about bitches bitchin'"
My brother
"Hi my name is Ned and I'm he-" "Why the fuck is your name Ned? Were you not smart enough to spell a real name?" "Uh" "You look and smell like shit!" "Well, I showered just half an hour ago and there's a dog taking a dump right next to you...." "Oh, so there is.....I get off in about an hour, wanna grab a drink somewhere?" ".....O.o....."
Me and this random kennel girl....

Merry
05-20-2011, 05:13 PM
May your troubles be less, may your blessings be more, and
may nothing but happiness come through your door -luv-

Tan
05-21-2011, 07:40 PM
“When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.” Mark Twain.

Mysteria
06-09-2011, 12:35 AM
"I would like to leave you with a couple of thoughts:

A little while back I was watching an interview with one of the astronauts from the Space Shuttle and in this interview he was describing his experiences while he was orbiting the planet and he was saying how beautiful Earth looks from above and he said that much to his surprise, when he was going over Europe, he found that he was having a hard time telling the countries apart from each other. He said, the reason for that was, that the lines that there are in the maps, are not in the ground, it makes a great point: these lines really don´t exist. They´re made up completely and we perpetuate in the illusion that somehow we´re all different from each other and I think the world would be a much better place if someday we stop pretending that these lines exist and we concentrate on our similarities rather than in our differences. And I just want to remember one more thing, that everything great that has ever happened to humanity since the beginning, has begun as a single thought in someone's mind and if anyone of us is capable of such a great thought then all of us have the same capacity, capability, because we are all the same.

Sometimes we get caught up in our troubles and our problems and we let life slip away, but life is precious, all of life, and one must try to take in as much of it as possible."

As quoted from: Yanni

Ace of Hearts™
06-09-2011, 12:53 AM
"When you lose, don't lose the lesson."

Princess Bubbles
06-14-2011, 03:46 AM
Men, their rights, and nothing more.
Women, their rights, and nothing less.

TheRobotUnicorn
06-14-2011, 04:48 PM
"Even if your throne crumbles and your shiny crown turns to rust. Even if the bodies pile up endlessly. Above the bottomless piles of corpses, beside you, as you lay softly down, I will be. Until I hear the words - Check Mate." - Sebastian Michaelis, Kuroshitsuji.

Mysteria
06-23-2011, 12:31 AM
You might not be able to forget what happened yesterday but you can chose not to let it suffocate today ~ Sam Russell

Shifty
06-23-2011, 01:31 AM
"Never forget who you are, for surely the world won’t. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."
-Tyrion Lannister

Miss Devil
06-23-2011, 02:39 AM
" Why yes terrors, we destroyed the periodic table of elements because the only element we recognize is the element of surprise." -Indecisive Hipster

Heroic Hope
06-24-2011, 05:48 AM
Chewing gum is really gross,chewing gum I hate the most.

erebus
06-24-2011, 12:18 PM
"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse w****. We don’t just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
--James D. Nicoll

Merry
06-29-2011, 06:32 PM
The remarkable thing is we have a choice every
day regarding the attitude we will embrace
for that day. We cannot change our past…
we cannot change the fact that people will act in
a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable.
The only thing we can do is play on the one
string we have, and that is our attitude …

Mysteria
06-29-2011, 11:39 PM
Merry, that is one of my absolute all time fav quotes!

Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed - else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.
~Dwight D. Eisenhower

Heroic Hope
07-01-2011, 07:21 AM
Think of what you fear; chances are, you fear because of the unknown or being told to fear it.

I dunno where that quote is from but I like it because it makes me think of shy I fear peanut butter sticking to the roof of my mouth.

BenitaEllen
07-03-2011, 09:06 PM
He thinks the sun shines up his arse!
Don't you mean 'out of his arse'?
No! He's so self important that it shines up!

- LEGEND!

Merry
08-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Maya Angelou :
'I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow..'

Mr. Rope
08-02-2011, 06:52 PM
"Life is too short, so love the one you've got, 'cause you might get run over, or you might get shot."
- Sublime, What I Got

EXmaster
08-02-2011, 08:45 PM
"anything worth doing is worth doing well."
-i dont friggin know!

Tune
08-02-2011, 11:02 PM
"Life is full of quotes. They're called life lessons."
-Myself

Sickly
08-03-2011, 01:09 AM
"I have a very very very very very very very very very very big vocabulary"
-Maria Loco

Princess Izzy
08-03-2011, 02:25 AM
"Not all guys are players, but all players are guys, and their favorite game is to make you cry."
- I'm not really sure..

"Pew pew pew!"
- Me. C:

Mr. Rope
08-03-2011, 02:39 AM
"Vat's dat, sandvich? Kill myself? Good idea!"
- Heavy Weapons Guy, talking to his sandwich.

Raindrop
08-03-2011, 09:39 PM
"That's the most romantic thing someone has ever done for me." -Alabama after Clarence just killed her pimp in True Romance.

Imp
08-03-2011, 11:44 PM
"Without bullets I will have to resort to... STABBING!" - Edward Richtofen

Anehkair
08-04-2011, 08:16 PM
"A dream is not only in your mind, but also in the path you walk" -My mom

Car'mael
08-15-2011, 06:58 AM
"Only the strongest are put through the fire," Josiah said. "And the forge creates things of great strength and beauty."
"Then I shall be truly glorious by the time my tenure ends." (Gabriel)
---"Archangel" by Sharon Shinn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"
---Mythbusters, Adam Savage

I know, the latter was said already, but I love it SO much...

stevezilla
08-15-2011, 11:13 AM
"I met this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guys cousin..."
-Spongebob Squarepants-

Lox
08-15-2011, 05:34 PM
"Hope is a waking dream" Aristotle

"A man must do two things in life; love women and pay back his friends" Ryo Saeba, City Hunter

Third one in my sig is also pretty badass. XD

Black
08-15-2011, 07:50 PM
"Why should I fear this man more than I fear my god? Why should I fear this man more than a god who has conquered the world and brought millions to heel, why should I fear anyone more than my God, creator and destroyer of all things? Why? Answer me damn you gabriel, why!? Why do I fear him so! why do I fear him more than a god!" screamed Arch-priest Huron

"It is quite simple Arch-priest Huron" laughed Gabriel over broken teeth and blood filled lungs. "You have great reason to fear that man. For he is the cleanser of corruption, the Angel of Justice, and the true Gospel. From his weak and fleshy body he has shattered an empire, with his meager hands he has wrenched an entire world away from your god and thrown everything into question," Gabriel coughed and spat out the blood that was quickly filling his lungs.

"Why do you fear this man Huron? You fear this man because your god trembles at the coming of my God. Your god trembles at the coming of a mere man. Your god trembles at the shadow of my Lord and King and his closes follower. Hannibal Rider and Richard Godslayer"

- A quote from one of my random writings in my computer. It seems conceited to quote yourself or your own writing but I got goosebumps writing this so I figured I'd throw it up =D

GraftRaven
08-16-2011, 10:43 PM
J.D.: So, basically, Mr. Davis, you received a blunt trauma to the fibrous tissue of the corpus cavernosum.

Mike: Great, and that means....?

J.D.: You broke your penis.

I love Scrubs.

Mori
08-17-2011, 08:50 PM
"Everyone is okay but Uke." Benjamin Ford.

Mysteria
08-18-2011, 01:21 AM
Peace hath higher tests of manhood
Than battle ever knew.
~John Greenleaf Whittier

Black
08-18-2011, 01:55 AM
This is the day of your reckoning and son, Im the Judge, the Jury, the Executioner and the Priest. Now where would you like to be buried m'boy?

Mori
08-18-2011, 03:00 AM
"It's time to nut up or shut up."
~Tallahassee Zombieland

DarkOne
08-18-2011, 03:08 AM
From the movie The Town

Doug MacRay: I need your help. I can't tell you what it is, you can never ask me about it later, and we're gonna hurt some people.

James Coughlin: ...Whose car are we gonna' take?

Mr. Rope
08-18-2011, 11:21 PM
"You're lucky, kid. If I tried that with my wife, they'd just give me a glass of milk."
-Some dude at a coffee shop shortly after I used my girlfriend's skin color as a guide to how I want my coffee.

John
08-19-2011, 12:44 AM
"We are now the Knights who say... "Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm. "

A former Knight of Ni form Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Housemaster
08-19-2011, 01:58 AM
"We are now the Knights who say... "Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm. "

A former Knight of Ni form Monty Python and the Holy Grail

The part that actually made me laugh the most was when the little knightling said "Ni" right after that line.

Merry
08-19-2011, 01:57 PM
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

Drakkon
08-20-2011, 06:12 AM
Don't let life control you. Control it.

Mysteria
08-20-2011, 06:52 AM
We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone

Car'mael
08-22-2011, 07:45 AM
"Reality is a lovely place; I wouldn't wanna live there..." --Owl City

"If my allergies are killing me, isn't that suicide?" ---me.

Black
08-22-2011, 07:51 AM
"Its like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles" - Sam Winchester

Mysteria
08-24-2011, 01:28 AM
What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world. ~Robert E. Lee, letter to his wife, 1864

Black
08-24-2011, 01:52 AM
"Bigotry is just another form of fear"

"Mans greatest fear should not be what it is today. It should not be death, commitment, loss of job or lifestyle. It should be fear of ignorance. For if we are ignorant, how can we truly be alive, how can we truly call ourselves men?"

Mysteria
08-24-2011, 11:20 PM
An old Cherokee told her granddaughter, "My child, there is a battle between two wolves inside of us all. One is Evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies & ego. The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy & truth." The girl thought about it, and asked, "Grandmother, which wolf wins?" The old woman quietly replied, "The one you feed."

Black
08-24-2011, 11:25 PM
"Why should I fear a man who spends his days in ignorance? Even for all his bigotry, his bravado, and his power he is still just a lifeless corpse walking around, stinking up everything he touches. For if one is ignorant, how can one claim to be truly alive?"

Mr. Rope
08-24-2011, 11:42 PM
"The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright, so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you."
- Captain Koons (Christopher Walken), Pulp Fiction.

Deadmind
09-01-2011, 04:43 AM
"I heard the bullets whistle and, believe me, there is something charming to the sound of bullets."
- George Washington

"Death had to take him sleeping, for if Roosevelt had been awake there would have been a fight."
This was said from a fellow politician after Theodore Roosevelt died.

Mr. Rope
09-01-2011, 04:49 AM
"A Buddhist in the subway tells me that what you want is rarely, if ever, what you need. And of course, I argue the point, like a completely self-righteous... idiot."
- Voltaire, "Happy Song".

Mysteria
09-01-2011, 08:37 PM
"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed." — Friedrich Nietzsche

Black
09-07-2011, 03:02 AM
"Reason is in ones best interest. Reason lets one know that the one they are with is a jerk, or that they truly love them. Reason is the basic survival tool that all of life is built upon. Reason is the one bedrock principle among the shaky foundations of life. Reason is sadly ignored by most. They suffer through life, accepting it as if they had no choice.

Life isn't about destiny. Destiny is the perversion of your life. Life is about choices, and about your ability to reason through them. To ignore reason, to accept destiny and accept your lot in life is treason against life itself. To accept a god who will dictate you every whim is treason against reason, treason against life, treason against yourself. Your life is your own, stand up and live it.

Do not wait for handouts from those who have chosen to live their lives. It is not the duty of others to enslave themselves because you have need of what they have earned from the sweat of their own brows. They will not enslave themselves to you simply because you have your hand out. If you want something, get up and get it. If you need it, stand upon your own legs and reach for it.

It is me, as a living breathing and reasoning human being, that chose to give. It is my own obligation to do as I please. It is not because of some fear for heaven or hell, nor because of some false god or prophet saying that some deity has need of me to enslave myself to others simply because they ask. It is my own choice to help those I do. I do it not for gain, not for pity. I do it because I love them with all I can possibly be and I want them to be better. I do not simply give them what they need. I teach them how to achieve what they wish to accomplish. I teach them how to walk up on the two legs that Life gave them.

Do not tie yourself down to the needy. Do not tie yourself down to someone else's morals. You are your own man, your own woman. None can show you the way in life, because your life is your own. Their life is not for you because each human is uniquely different in fundamental ways. The only way we can ever similar is through our reason. Our reasoning that Life is the most important thing in the world. Life cannot be handed out by others. It is obtained through self respect for ones self. Self respect requires that one gets off their feet and make something better for themselves.

And only through this irresistible, bed rock principle of Reason can we ever truly be alive. Your life is precious. You only get one. Whether there is heaven or hell, you only get one Life. Do not waste it. Make something of yourself, for yourself, and for no other. Then share it with whoever you please, but do not give it to them. Your life is your own. No one else has claim to it"

- Me with inspiration from many sources.

fizzgig
09-07-2011, 08:24 PM
The world is like a ride in an amusement park and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And, the ride goes up and down, and round and round, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud, and it's fun..for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, 'is this real or is this just a ride?' And other people have remembered and they come back to us and say, "don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we...kill those people.

-Bill Hicks, comedian

Heavensguard92
09-10-2011, 04:50 AM
War proves nothing but he who has the hardest bite behind his bark

-Anonymous

Lox
09-10-2011, 07:54 AM
"Those who would give up essential liberty for temporary security deserves neither liberty nor security." Benjamin Franklin

Imp
09-16-2011, 07:31 PM
"Da red ones go fasta!" - One of me boyz! Tis tru!

Rhomeo
09-16-2011, 08:39 PM
Some people are just idiots. ~My Dad

Kalyde
09-16-2011, 09:26 PM
"I'm the Doctor". Do I really have to tell you who said that?

Mr. Scarlet
09-16-2011, 09:46 PM
I was the most unfortunate.
I knew that there was no exit out of this maze.

Then, he was the next unfortunate.
He did not know that there was no exit out of this maze.

But all the rest weren't so unfortunate.
They didn't know that they were in the maze in the first place.

-Frederica Bernkastel

Merry
10-13-2011, 01:56 PM
It is never too late to become what you might have been

A-chama
11-11-2011, 02:57 AM
"If I am a God. Is it not possible for me to live in your imagination?"
-Mirai Nikki
I'm not really a believer or anything but I find it's a really evocative.

Celsa
11-11-2011, 03:22 AM
"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."

-Albert Pine

Also, I can never forget:

"FUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGEEEEEEE."

- Ralphie Parker, A Christmas Story

The Wulfe
11-11-2011, 06:51 AM
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w276/OmegaSuza/layout%20stuff/i-see-no-god-up-here.jpg

Darton
11-11-2011, 04:16 PM
"A saying circulated among us that two intelligent species live on Earth: Humans and Hungarians."

- Isaac Asimov :D

Pastel Apathy
11-11-2011, 04:46 PM
"Life is meaningless and empty, but it is meaningless and empty for life to be meaningless and empty."

- A teacher in drama.

"Don't get dead."

- Lost Girl.

"A woman becomes a mother when she finds out she's pregnant. A man becomes a father when he holds his child for the first time."

- Juno

"I'll love you until my dieing day."

- Moulin Rouge.

I'll probably put more up sometime.. XD

Kris
11-11-2011, 04:53 PM
"Do less, live longer"

Raindrop
11-11-2011, 07:53 PM
"A man does not simply cry for themselves, but for their comrades."

Cheveyo
11-11-2011, 07:57 PM
"It does not matter how slow you go, as long as you do not stop."

Rosette
11-11-2011, 09:17 PM
"Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs." (Proverbs 10:12)

"At eventide, I gaze beyond the clouds,
lost in thought,
Dreaming of my beloved so far away."- Anonymous

"Snow is white because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be."-C.C. (Code Geass)