PDA

View Full Version : All Is Not As You See[M]

Saixela
01-04-2010, 06:10 PM
[[This roleplay is M for themes relating to sex, drugs, violence and anything else that may appear. I ask that nothing goes too in-depth but details may appear.]
IC thread: http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=104592#post104592

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee39/kiykwa/Icons/hollywood-1.jpg

Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
--Marilyn Monroe

Hollywood, the dream place of many wanna be actors, writers, athletes, singers, anybody with a talent.
But also one of the hardest places to actually get a start in without the best break around, so many great talents are overlooked. Agencies help but always in some way scam the talent and great careers are ended early. Isn't there anyway that someone can get a break easily?
At Venus Agency, they have the top rank of celebrities unleashed into Hollywood. Highest number one hits, high fashion run ways and Superbowl or World Series titles under their belt, even a few gold medals. Only the most privileged or beautiful can get in. So whats the point in telling you?
Whats the one thing in school that everyone seems as sooo lame? The talent shows, for one.
Well Venus Agency threw a worldwide talent competition, not kidding they have that much power, and picked five winners or six if you were really lucky.
Flights and hotels all paid for as they make their trips to Venus Agency in Central Hollywood.

Are these young newbies ready for the scandalous life of Hollywood where all is not what it seems, especially in the agency?

Character Guidelines
[We will need the people under contract along with new recruits. Fans and extras may be added later.]

Under Contract:
Girls:
Pop Idol:On camera she is the small town girl whom got a lucky break and is just so grateful for it. It carries on off camera in some aspects, she is thankful for her break and her fans but in other situations she is the opposite of everything she protrays. The "little people" she thanks when she wins awards are usually overworked because she feels she doesn't have too if she doesn't want too. She carries the secret of not always being the one singing her song or writing them if you get my drift.

Top Model:Deemed a sex symbol for the new ages. Men want her and women want to look like her. She knows ans pretends to embarassed about though she has been known to use it to her advantage. Is that how she got where she was today?

Box office hit: Sci-Fi, horror, romantic comedy, or historical, you name it she's been in it and rocked it. She's walked the red carpet numerous and her awards fill out her shelves. But as most she longs for love. But can it be she loves someone else's special someone?

Boys:
Rock star:A teenage heartthrob, he cannot go anywhere without being bombarded by everyone. He's won sexiest man many times and countless awards for his music. He even campaigns an anti drug campaign to win over the moms. But could it be he dabbles in what he campaigns against?

Box office hit:Of equal value with some princes in the world, he started in foreign films and carried onto multimillion dollar picture. Happily married with children but can it be that he is falling for his costar?

Sports Star:Medals and titles under his belt he carries somewhat of an ego. But it is all well earned for this once small town farm boy. He made it big in college and since than as only grown bigger. Not just his career either. Could he have gotten a little artificial help on his build?

The Boss:Nicknamed the devil around the town, he would probably do anything to get someone out there. He has ruthless negotiation skills that have made the best available to the public. Though none have truly seen what he looks like. He takes pride in those that interest him. But what happens when he loses interest?

New Recruits:
(Mess with these how you see fit, to match the rp)
Contestant One:
Contestant Two:
Contestant Three:
Contestant Four:
Contestant Five:

1.Post all profiles and I will get back asap.
2.Be literate about your writing, I cannot stand one liners, even with writers block I am sure that you can get a decent paragraph.Try to keep spelling and grammer correct as well.
3.Swearing allowed but try not to
4.Try to keep the thread alive
5.You may play a maximum of as many characters as you can handle, though if premade save some? The basic rules also apply here such as no godmodding, flaming or powerplaying.
6.I know I forgot something

Profile Format

Username: [Your username here]
Character Name: [Who are you playing as?]
Birthday: [Month, Day, Year]
Orientation:
Info: [Your past and personality fit in here]
Appearance: [You look like.... Link please. Or a detailed description.]
Secret:[Drugs, sexuality, anything you little heart desires]
Other Info: [Here is a little more info about you]

Totenglaut
01-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Username: Totenglaut
Character Name: Adrienne Adrianna (Her real name is Jessie Lopez)
Birthday: April 19th 1989
Orientation: Bisexual
Info: Adrienne Adrianna exploded onto the scene at the tender age of sixteen. When spoken too Adrienne seems unsure that she is a sex symbol. In fact she seems a little embarrassed that people think she's so beautiful. In reality Adrienne loves it. She can wrap important men or movie stars around her little pinky just like that. She can even manipulate women into doing what she wants. She seems to have forgotten that at fifteen she was a wanna be who stared at America's Next Top Model contestants and tried to emulate them. Adrienne is over-confident, she seems also to have forgotten that she seduced a talent agent from Venus to get where she is now. She no longer needed the agent after about three runway shows. Because that was all it took to go from small-town super model wanna-be Jessie Lopez to big-time sex symbol goddess Adrienne Adrianna.
Appearance: Adrienne (http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb59/bokjae/altantuya1.jpg)
Secret: Adrienne is bulimic that's how she eats as she does and still remains svelte and thin.
Other Info: It's just Adrienne Adrianna try and call her Jessie Lopez and she won't even turn her head.

Saixela
01-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Username:Saixela
Character Name:Alexias Warner
Birthday:May 17, 1990
Orientation:Straight
Info:Alexias was a bubbly air headed girl who could walk into a room of strangers and come out with friends. She only sang to joke around with friends at karaoke or with the stereo on high in her room. Her friends told her of a contest which she entered for fun and won! She was so ecstatic she was jumping and squealing. She was sixteen than. For two years she has been topping billboards and selling albums like crazy. All thanks to her boss at Venus Agency. Though she seems like the girl next door she doesn't like to do work and can be a little conceited by over working her assistants. She does love her fans and wants to keep them after all, because of them she is where she is today.
Appearance:http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee39/kiykwa/Roleplay%20characters/6-1-1.jpg
Secret:Lip syncs a majority of her songs or have stolen them. She also a bit of a spending habit.
Other Info:She is close to going into debt

Saixela
01-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Model Accepted Totenglaut xD Thanks

Totenglaut
01-04-2010, 06:52 PM
You're welcome ^^ It's an excuse to re-use a favorite of mine.

Saixela
01-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Haha, true.
But hey when it works it works.