PDA

View Full Version : 5 new OCs.

SikstaSlathalin
08-24-2011, 03:03 AM
I'm trying to make some movers to help push this RP along these are who I got I'll post their profiles here when I make them.

Man on the Silver Mountain/ Running Buck: Anyone ever hear of Brave Star? R.B. is the same thing basically.

Goldy Fleece: Old Lounge singer with super strength, durability and some power of invisibility.

Chain Tank: The Juggernaut only not invulnerable and with chains.

Illusion: Moderately magical merc

Dockwalker: Stone cold killer, trying to warm up.

John
08-24-2011, 03:05 AM
I'm liking the sounds of these

SikstaSlathalin
08-24-2011, 03:12 AM
As I told Anne if anyone has an idea for the chars or wants to control them I'm sure we could work it.

John
08-24-2011, 03:13 AM
I don't think I would be able to control any of them due to lack of time, but I will happily contribute to their creation if you like.

SikstaSlathalin
08-24-2011, 03:16 AM
Man on the Silver Mountain and Dockwalker are making an appearance in my next post but I need ideas to give them all profiles.

John
08-24-2011, 03:39 AM
Still have a bit of staff stuff to take care of, but I'll think on it. And does this mean we are going to allow OCs from the players? And by the way, I have this song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9nfVrusSMg)playing in my head everytime you mention that one character's name

SikstaSlathalin
08-24-2011, 05:12 PM
lol that's where I got the name from actually. And that's what Anne and I were talking over in PMs and I don't think we got anywhere. I got Oks from the active member so I'll have the rest make apperances soon.

Anne Bonny
08-24-2011, 10:44 PM
Love it, Siks. Thanks a million for your persistance in this!

Has anyone made an announcement to anything that other oc's are now permitted? We probably should!

SikstaSlathalin
08-24-2011, 10:48 PM
I didn't know we said that but I guess I can do it after I work on this post. We just putting it in the Powers forum or on site news too?

Anne Bonny
08-24-2011, 10:51 PM
Yeah, I don't know if we said that either. XD

Probably just the Powers section. We could do an announcement for it too.

SikstaSlathalin
08-24-2011, 10:54 PM
Ok so how we playing this you can make an OC but only if you don't already have a character and still no more then one Hero/Villain?

Anne Bonny
08-24-2011, 11:21 PM
Yes. I think that's good. Don't you?

SikstaSlathalin
08-24-2011, 11:24 PM
Ay, ok a few sentences away from my post. You'll have something to do Anne if you want you can be Chain Tank's first opponent.

SikstaSlathalin
08-25-2011, 04:49 AM
This is where I'll post the GMs chars as we'll call them so we can work on them if you all want.

Aliases: Man on the Silver Mountain

Identity: RB is known to the Tribes and Man is known only in legend

Citizenship: Siouxnation and US.

Place of Birth: Blackstone Reservation, Minnesota

Known Relatives: Jumping Hare (grandfather), Snake Chanter( grandmother), Red Foxtail( mother), Quick Stream (father) and Togsta( little brother).

Group Affiliation:

Education: High School graduate and deep knowledge of the Spirit world and the way of his people.

Height: 6'7

Weight: 185lbs

Eyes: Green

Hair: Black and long

Unusual Features: Blue eyes very unusual for Native Americans

Powers: Strength of the Bear, Ears of the Wolf, Eyes of the Eagle, Speed of the Cougar.

Abilities / Skills: Along with the powers of the spirit animals he has their tracking skills, instincts, stamina, and agility. WHich enhance his already attuned body to superhuman levels.

Paraphernalia / Weapons: None.

First Appearance: N/A

Origin: Ancient ritual that his people use to help save the world in times of great need.

Biography: RB is a normal Native American man trying to get ahead in a world dominated by racisms and human stupidity. His family was a group or simple farmers trying to keep the old ways alive and keep their connection to the spirit world strong. They lived in the old ways as best they could but like any rock they were some eroded into being second class citizens ridiculed for their ways by almost all comers. Eventually the kids also had to go to collage and get above the station of just lowly farmers. Running Buck was going for a degree in medicine and planned to get his own natural medicine practice. It was actually the super civil war that stopped his plan he was forced to head home by his grandfather Jumping Hare to help pray for the world and their people. The old man said they needed every voice to appease the gods as they could manage. It was the tribes yearly meeting when the vision of Man on the Silver Mountain came to the tribe. His form appeared before them flanked by the spirit animals he drew his power from Bear, Eagle, Wolf, and Cougar. His quiet but powerful voice echoed through all their minds.
"It is time my children, the ritual of power must be enacted and I must once again walk among you. My vessel will be first son of the Fall of the year of the blue moon." With his words still bouncing around the house Jumping Hare stood and spoke his old voice taking on the power of a true Shaman.
"Running Buck we have no time to waste." The next year of RB's life was filled with cleansing, and tests so RB could attain the respect of the spirit animals. Once he completed the last test he underwent a week of fasting then with the guidance of his grandfather he journeyed to Silver Mountain to pray at Man's feet. It took the night and into the cold morning before Man came to him and agreed to join with RB and save the world from itself.

Personality: Enigmatic and noble can't use his powers for evil but he wouldn't even if he could.

Clothes: White shirt, worn blue jeans, long brown duster, worn brown leather boots and a black hat with turquoise and bone beads in a band around the top.

Picture/Image:http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz139/Siks/025.jpg

Alignment: Good

Motto: The wind may wail and scream but the mountain doesn't bow to it.

Enemies: All evil

Love Interests: None

Regarding the World War: A great tragedy and insult to what his people died trying to stop years before.

Registered or Unregistered: Unregistered

Status before The War: RB was working on his collage diploma and Man was slumbering in his mountain.

Status Currently: Working to fix this mess.

SikstaSlathalin
08-25-2011, 05:01 AM

Aliases: Supergranny, Goldy Fleece

Identity: Known to those she helped but not much outside of them.

Citizenship: New York City, USA

Place of Birth: Queens, New York.

Known Relatives: Conrad Fleece (grandson)

Group Affiliation:

Education: High school graduate and diploma in criminal science

Height: 5'8

Weight: 145lbs

Eyes: hazel

Hair: Salt and pepper

Unusual Features: none

Powers: Super strength, durability, and a limited power of invisibility

Abilities / Skills: Very wise from all her years and knows the mind of crooks.

Paraphernalia / Weapons: A metal cane she sometimes carries when she needs some good leverage.

Origin: Mutant basically.

Biography: Born to a simple but loving home in the heart of Queen Goldy always had the voice of an angel and the heart of mother bear. She sang at every chance she got she even sang in her sleep sometimes. From chorus in school to talent shows on the side, many could tell she was destined to be a star and she did on her 20th birthday she was at one of the lounges she frequented to sing at when a talent scout approached her and asked if she wanted the big break all singers want and take Broadway. Goldy jumped on this chance like a lioness on a zebra. But sadly her dream was dashed when her parents became deathly ill and as the only child it fell on her to take care of them. Being the caring woman she was she did it without hesitation even at the sacrfifice of her dreams on Broadway. But this didn't stop her from singing though she kept her small time stuff at the Lounges. As the years wore on she figured out this was what she loved Broadway would've been nice but she would miss the cozy personality of the lounges and the easy-going nature of it all. She still attained stardom though and even a few appearances on the radio. Her name was well known among the loungers of Queens and in greater New York too. Goldy Fleece the Angel of Velvet was her stage name and it followed her far into life. Even when she unofficial retired after the birth of her first son John. She made a few special appearances in the following years. Especially at the Scarlet Patio the restaurant where her parents met and also where she met her husband Arnold.

It was actually at this place where she discovered her strange mutant powers of super strength, durability, and invisibility. She was walking home after her show when a mugger tried to rob her at first she was too scared to move but when he tripped her viciously trying to pry the bag from her vice-like grip she kicked out her 6 inch heel impaling him a little before she sent him spiraling into the wall. It was by pure instinct that she did it and while she was recovering from the shock of it he pulled gun on her and fired. She threw her arm out in a feeble attempt to try and stop the round and too her surprise once more it crumpled and clattered to the ground. It was at this time that the sirens of a nearby police car sounded and she vanished the fear catching her already rattled mind off guard. The mugger blinked his eyes looking just as shocked as Goldy. He tried to get up but both his arms were broken from holding onto Goldy's bag when she kicked him and he didn't get far before the cops rolled up and took him away.

Goldy knew there was a reason behind her powers and she found it in being a Heroine to the weak and unprotected that made her mother bear instincts flare up every time she heard about it on the radio. So beings the vigilante life of Goldy Fleece.

Personality: She's very kind and motherly to any victim but a total Evil Queen to any crook that crosses her path.

Clothes: Black leather boots, black dress pants, a gold vest and a black t-shirt.

Picture/Image:http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/GigglyBeast/SallyJupiter1.jpg Only older with slight wrinkles

Alignment: Good

Motto: Respect your elders.

Enemies: Any scum on the street.

Love Interests: She's too experinced to worry about such things

Regarding the World War: Sad but inevitable

Registered or Unregistered: Unregistered

Status before The War: Retired lounge singer.

Status Currently:Saving the weak and unprotected all the big name heroes overlook.

John
08-25-2011, 05:01 AM
I've done some thinking, and I think I can squeeze in an OC for myself to play. It would give me 3 characters though so I would need to drop two of them. But, the upside is, I will find ti easier to get behind these characters rather than the two I am playing. I'm really not a big comic book guy and prefer to take a more humourous approach, which as we all saw didn't work out very well.

And I have a thought, I think the Brotherhood may be done. So I was thinking, we could have any remaining members(2 I think) go to another group and dissolve the alliance between SHIELD and the Fantastic Force. Which with the FF being already predetermined to be the one taking down Nitro, it gives a reason for it to happen.

Anne Bonny
08-25-2011, 05:04 AM
Ay, ok a few sentences away from my post. You'll have something to do Anne if you want you can be Chain Tank's first opponent.

I'd love to, honey!

*cracks knuckles*

SikstaSlathalin
08-25-2011, 05:12 AM

Aliases: Chain Tank

Identity: Public

Citizenship: American

Place of Birth: Little Rock, Arkansas

Known Relatives: None

Group Affiliation:

Education: High school drop-out and self trained Enforcer.

Height: 7'8

Weight: 425 lbs

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black

Unusual Features: Just his massive size

Powers: Super strength,and extremely tough.

Abilities / Skills: Skilled at using long heavy chains as weapons and a very dangerous combatant

Paraphernalia / Weapons: Long sections of heavy steel chains

Origin: Spliced from Juggernaut's DNA

Biography: Collin Rocklby was your usual life long bully from the day he could walk until the day he was tricked into being injected with Juggernaut's DNA by a crazy crime boss trying to make his own army of giants. The plan backfired horribly as you'd expect when creating giant super mutants. Collin stole the research and burned it all not wanting to lose his edge in life. He was about 22 when he began the glamorous and bloody life of an enforcer for crime lords. Starting out small his powers were soon the only credentials he needed to be taken on as the best of the best when you need something big and nasty done. He took the name Chain Tank and took a liking to using massive chains to do his work they became his calling card in the Bruiser biz.

Personality:

Clothes: Heavy steel toed boots, black pants and often no shirt or just a black tank-top.

Picture/Image: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a186/Manberg/Goldberg.jpg

Alignment: Evil

Motto: Try and stop me bitch!

Enemies: Any do gooder

Love Interests: Any broad who can handle him.

Regarding the World War: Best damn thing he's even been apart of.

Registered or Unregistered: Doesn't care.

Status before The War: Working for Two Face

Status Currently:Still Working for Two Face.

SikstaSlathalin
08-25-2011, 05:15 AM
Go for it Naz anyway we can get this rolling will be good but I don't know if we should dissolve the Brotherhood I know they don't post but that's a lot of members we'll be displacing.

Anne Bonny
08-25-2011, 05:19 AM
I agree with Siks. The FF and SHIELD being so close is a tough thing to work with, and it would be better for you to have a character you can get behind. I think it's a good idea all around.

SikstaSlathalin
08-25-2011, 05:21 AM
I need help with the bio and which group to put my chars. in so I don't spit inthe face of the rules I made. XD

SikstaSlathalin
08-25-2011, 05:38 AM

Aliases: Illusion

Identity: Known only as Illusion to her employers and peers

Citizenship: US, England, and Russia

Place of Birth: Orlando, Florida

Known Relatives: None

Group Affiliation:

Education: Many kinds of Martial Arts, high school and collage for Drama.

Height: 5'5

Weight: 125lbs

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black with a white stripe.

Unusual Features: Violet eyes and some tattoos of ancient runes.

Powers: She has some skill over the Illusion School of Magic like making normal people and some super humans see things that aren't there and tweak their minds to what she wants to an extant.

Abilities / Skills: Skilled merc. Great shot and combatant, skilled in espionage, explosives, and knows how to read people.

Paraphernalia / Weapons: Just whatever weapons she needs for her job.

Origin: Was kidnapped by an old Witch when she was younger and forced to learn the old woman's Illusion powers but not having much natural talent for magic she's only moderately powerful in the School.

Biography: Born the second daughter and fifth child of a pair of stage magicians the Mystical Mangdles. Her life was open road and hotel rooms being home schooled by her parents or nanny Ms. Carlyle. Her siblings absorbed all that was offered like sponges and all but her went into showbiz. Her eldest brother is a directer, next eldest brother is a stunt man, and her sister is a Broadway actress. But Dotty never had a knack for the front of the stage or the the stage in general she learned all the normal school stuff but mostly blocked out the rest. She wanted to be a soldier and serve her country. She loved the old war movies and documentaries while other kids her age were watching cartoons she was learning about the Civil War. This love carried her through her life and as soon as she was old enough she joined the U.S. Army. It was here she discovered her power of Illusion. An incident involving one of the Drill Sergeants going on a rage about someone not cleaning the latrines. It was her job and she genuinely forgot to do it but she didn't want to get smoked so she tried hiding behind the door of one of the bays. They walked up to where she was looking for someone sleeping behind the wall locker she thought she was busted but the Drill Sergeant moved on roaring in anger looking for someone to tear apart. Amazed and relieved she got away safe she went to a mirror and looked at herself or tried too all she saw was the bay behind her. She lived out her stint then began working on her magic once she had a good grasp on it she went into the merc business and been doing it ever since.

Personality: She aloof and tough but it's mostly just cause she hates facing where she is in life right now and how much she'd like to have killed the witch with a grenade.

Clothes: Black fatigue pants, tan hiking shoes and a heavy jacket with black striped sleeves.

Picture/Image:http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx338/Tsuki_Shirou/Anime%20Art/Illya.png

Alignment: Neutral until someone pays her to choose a side.

Motto: You got the cash I got the blast.

Enemies: Whoever she's paid to be the enemy of

Regarding the World War: History repeeating itself just on a larger scale

Registered or Unregistered: Registered in the merc world.

Status before The War: Working

Status Currently:Working

SikstaSlathalin
08-25-2011, 05:55 AM

Aliases: Dockwalker

Identity: Known to both police and everyone in New York

Citizenship: US

Place of Birth: Chicago, Illinois

Known Relatives: Only one that occupy the cemetery mother, father and siblings.

Group Affiliation:

Education: High school dropout but knows the street like he was raised by a Sewer Rat.

Height: 5'9

Weight: 168lbs

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Greasy brown

Unusual Features: Has the 1,000 yard stare at all times and never talks.

Powers: None

Abilities / Skills: Skilled in the use of hooks and a boat gaff, years of living in the weather had made him tougher then your average human and he's strong for his size.

Paraphernalia / Weapons: Three large black hooks and a pole he screws together to make the boat gaff.

Origin: The vile underbelly of humanity.

Biography: Pretty much born in an Orphanage in downtown Chicago. From the age of 1 he was abandoned on the doorstep of Dockside Orphanage. It was a rough life he was always a little off. And the other orphans knew this and took every chance to tear at it. He endured the teasing for 10 years until he swiped a bag hook from the nearby shipyard and went on a tear through the Orphanage. Anyone that picked on him were gutted and anyone who didn't simply watched in horror as the small 10 year old slaughtered 16 year old kids in a whirl of insanity. Once the deed was done the light was gone from young Davis's eyes replaced only with a clouded look only seen in Vietnam Veterans after they got home. He was labeled mentally disturbed and moved into a institutes for the minors not old enough to go to jail called Walker's Pasture Institute. The next 15 years of his life were spent undergoing hours of therapy and endless group talks.
The Doctors were sure he was cured and they managed to get him a job in the shipyard behind his old Orphanage. Which proved to be the worst idea in criminal history. His first week at work there were five deaths all done by rusty boat hooks. There was no real evidence to convict Davis so he was just let go on the excuse of economic cutbacks. But that didn't stop the killings, over the next month there were 20 more deaths, sailors, factory workers, prostitutes, even some police officers. And the legend of Dockwalker was born. The next 15 years were filled with dozens of more kills from Illinois to New York. But suddenly 16 years to the day the killings on the docks started they just stopped. No one really knows why but police upon finding an old bible at the last murder scene chalked it up to a pure miracle of fate and the power of religion.

Personality: Silent and highly antisocial.

Clothes: dirty blue jeans, black boots and a white shirt wiuth blue stripes.

Picture/Image:http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c121/IceyHeart/peoples/Guys/263854.jpg

Alignment: Trying to get away from the evil side but always in it's grip.

Motto: none

Enemies: Anyone interrupting his repentence

Regarding the World War: *sad sigh and shake of his head*

Registered or Unregistered: Registered technically

Status before The War: Repenting for his lifetime of sins.

Status Currently:Still repenting but falling further from the light.

SikstaSlathalin
08-25-2011, 05:57 AM
Ok that's all of them what do you guys think?

Anne Bonny
08-25-2011, 05:58 AM
They look like lots of fun. I think they'll add some good conflict to the game, for sure!

John
08-25-2011, 06:01 AM
They look good. I think I know which I want XD So how many are you playing Siks out of curiosity?

SikstaSlathalin
08-25-2011, 06:05 AM
Trying to use all of them for now but if you think you can work one go for it.

John
08-25-2011, 06:50 AM
Or I'll make my own. Kind of already have an idea forming in the mess that I call a head.

SikstaSlathalin
08-25-2011, 05:58 PM
Ok