PDA

View Full Version : Everglory: OOC.

Drakkon
08-31-2011, 10:30 PM
This is based on a book I'm writing just a little different in plot. Only few characters here will be from the book, and no other character here will be placed in said story. Originality is important to me. Although one character may have already been used on this site but still... I'm not an unlimited source of characters :/.

PLOT
Drake, the owner of Everglory. A pro human company of sorts. Has been using his seemingly unlimited resources, and personal to advance defensive, military, and general technology for when the Human race enters what he dubs the Space Era. Seeing his actions as 'Noble' a dying alien race gives Everglory eight parasitic AI which they almost jokingly called Inhuman Assistance. Which has now become the official term for these programs. Drake, and his second in command, fearing the compatibility between their race and these IA implanted them inside each other. Drake, was the only one to make it. His second in command, killed himself the day after implantation.

After a decade of testing Drake's scientists answered this question with up most confidence that Drake. Being strong willed, Intelligent, and Creativity. Gave way to the IA named Zeta, and allowed them to merge. Without either the IA, or him becoming Suicidal.

As Drake looked for likely candidates, Zeta spoke to him.

Perhaps the next six should be placed within juveniles sir? It will give them a chance to grow into their future roles, and allow the IA to adapt to the point where both human, and machine are closer to being one than any time before. Drake, agreed to this. For Everglory's top employes have a secret. Not even the Oddities tasked to guard the future IA hosts know about this secret.

On top of this. A race of lizard like aliens are hunting down Everglory and their projects. Enraged by a childish understanding of the technology the dying race gave them. Believing it to be theirs by right.

Rules:
Nothing RPA doesn't already say. NPCs will be played by me, but you may control the imitate family for your character. Please ask what is okay for the Oddities before you make one!!! You can have romance go up to the point where they want to sleep with each other but no sex. No oddity agent and IA host romances. An oddity can go as far as saying the IA host is like their own child but that's it. Oddities can adopt IA hosts, if their family dies for any reason. Car crash... Alien attack... fire, flood, even gun fight.

Races other than human: Cyborg, (Human and Machine. Different than IA hosts) IA Host, Kiaa, (Lizard-men) Robot.

Kiaa Rules: As a Kiaa your goal is to attempt to kidnap the IA Hosts as painfully as you can without killing them. Or distracting/killing an Oddity agent so another may kidnap the IA host. They refuse to use ranged weapons not attached to their ships, but their weapons are made of a strong metal that does not melt in intense heat, which if they press a button, does give it intense heat for more painful blows. Hammers are also able to break down vault doors.

IA Host rules: Teenagers with parasitic AI. When you list your character sheet you must put down the IA's name as well. (Greek letters like Alpha, Omega ect) They can speak to each other but must talk like this. At all times. Non- IA hosts only hear buzzing. Strictly human. IA also have personalities of their own. Example: Beta enjoys saying poorly places quotes, and asking questions about human nature. IA Hosts and IA themselves share feelings or simply have a strong sense of understanding of said feelings.

Cyborg/Robot rules: Only Oddities are these. Robots (And Cyborgs if arm is completely robotic) may pop out a small gun, blade, or communicator screen/camera out of their arms but only have one of these, never two. They may be generally stronger, dexterous , flexible, agile, or with a high endurance than fully organic races. Though they only have two of these traits to be stronger. The whole 'Shall not harm humans' rule is myth.

Oddity rules: All races except Kiaa. These agents specialize in three main branches. Steath, Combat, Jack. Steath's two sub-branches are Disguise, and assassin. Combat's are Hawk eye, and tank. Jack's are Gunslinger and Phantom. Human and Cyborg Oddities do have emotion and lives outside their job. Exception to Cyborg's that can not hide their robotic parts. All oddities must be naturally great at their branches/sub-branches.

Special items/skills: Disguise oddities have a suit that transforms into any clothing outfit they need. Self wash-able of course.
Assassin's may hide all forms of small weaponry on selves to nearly any extent. Metal detectors will still sense metal if they do not hide it under thick clothing, and items. A collar on their neck manipulates light, to make them near invisible.
Hawk Eye's rarely miss a shot, and usually have a sniper rifle or pistol on hand.
Tank's have special suits that allow them to take many types of bullets and weapons even to the head. Actual Tanks, and fatalistic amounts of weight and explosions will hurt if not kill them though.
Gunslingers specialize in stunt-like shots and may carry massive amounts of ammo. They have gloves that allow them to scale buildings almost like a spider.
Phantom's have a cloaking device attached to their wrist, as well as three knives and silent steps. A first line of attack usually and almost always the first one out.
IA host's are adapt at remotely hacking into machines due to the IA sending a signal allowing them to connect at almost any time. Their IA also acts as a reserve brain, moving the body when the host falls asleep, and speaking in a dead robotic tone when controlling the body. If the Host wishes they may speak their mind to those that cannot normally hear them. Or take control when they are awake for better timed movements. IA do have feelings because they merge with their hosts at a slow rate although they stop when there individual existence is threatened. They'll be diagnosed with MPS if a doctor sees them.

Character Sheet:
Name: (IA and Host if IA host)
Gender: (Exception is Robots, IA will at one time or another say their male or female.)
Personality(s): (S for IA)
Race: (If Oddity put 'Oddity' after race.)
Talent: (IA hosts can be artiest or mathematics. Oddities see above. Not as important but still fun Talents can also be added as Second Talent)
Alignment: (Everglory, Kiaa Council, or type of government.)
Extra:

Name: Drake, Everglory.
Personalities: A man of business, as well as moral. He'll think of the people in general usually and will indirectly or directly fix something. Depending on the situation/Shy, and lonely. She wants to talk to people but is afraid of how they would treat her.
Race: IA Host
Talent: Mathematic.
Alignment: Everglory
Extra: Loves cigars/loves children.

Starting rules: I want at least one oddity agent before we start for he/she will be in charge of sending the IA into the first host. (Note the Host will be knocked out for thirteen hours exactly so the IA may adjust itself and it's host so neither die. Weaker willed people will die painfully during this process or kill themselves later on. Also note you cannot have a weaker willed person as a host.) At the Moment I'm considering it full when there are three IA hosts, two Kiaa, and three Oddities. Just to see if this will take off. Also technology is limited to modern times for normal governments and towns. Those run by Everglory are highly advanced.

Kris
08-31-2011, 10:36 PM
DON'T FORGET!!!!

You can submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players!

Drakkon
09-01-2011, 12:17 AM
hehe, alright. I'll be sure to try that!

infernai
09-01-2011, 10:48 AM
Is it too late to join this?

Drakkon
09-01-2011, 10:57 AM
Not at all. Just make a character and I'm pm you if we get enough people or you could watch this like a hawk XD.

TheCyanTortoise
09-02-2011, 04:37 AM
Name: IA; Delta. Host; Robert North

Personality(s): Robert; Robert is a quiet Gothic boy, who often shies away from others. He is artistically gifted, specializing in sketching. He is a smart, attentive student in class, and outside of school, he is withdrawn, allowing his mind to wander and ponder life and such things.

Delta; Calm, incredibly intelligent, and calculating. Delta can find a solution to any problem, and work out most just as easily. He is able to calculate the trajectory of a rocket several hundred meters away in a fraction of a second, and is also able to administer psychological analysis's. to Robert, he will appear as his only true 'friend.'

Race: IA Host (Human)

Talent: Artistic talent for Robert; Sketching

Alignment: If he was to choose, Robert would align himself with his own government.

Extra: Robert listens to Dubstep quite often.

((My first app on this forum.))

Mosaic
09-02-2011, 06:34 AM
Don't forget one more thing! Roleplay of the Week is a great way to attract attention to your RP, but you want to know a great way to get an equally epic banner for the RP of the Week to have displayed? Check it and find out! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18912)

infernai
09-02-2011, 06:46 AM
((Please tell me if there's anything i need to edit))

Name: David Icarus
Personality: David is a very calm man who does his best to ensure he gets the job done. He is somewhat jaded by his prior experiences in life and acts very much like a composed realist, often pointing out the flaws in plans that often require him to invest a vast amount of blind faith. Despite his cynicism though, he is still rather approachable and isn’t afraid to talk if approached.
Race: Cyborg (Right arm is completely robotic and cybernetic)
Talent: Assasin. His right arm houses a retractable blade that is capable of being retracted and used to attack. He also keeps a basic handgun holstered under his coat which he uses as a sort of last resort as well as housing some basic knives and blades. Outside of some basic hand to hand skills and the standard issue cloaking device collar, he has an earpiece of his right ear that allows him to receive orders and commune with others.
Alignment: Everglory, Oddity
Extra:
http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/820/820182/torchwood-20070914033852929.jpg

The above image is how David actually looks

Xanthuss
09-02-2011, 06:53 AM
Character Sheet:

Name:
Ares Delphi & Kappa.

Personality(s):
Strong willed, with a quick temper, Ares is much like his namesake, the Greek God of War. He is a gifted swordsman, as well as artist, and he has much talent with a bow and arrow, although he has not trained much in that direction. Ares is also secretive and closed, hating to trust others with his secrets.

Kappa is an poetic being, who uses quotes from materiel he has read to speak, instead of his own words. He idly writes poetry and stories, and he is an eternal optimist. He is also rather oblivious at times and he has a strange habit of sometimes suddenly changing topics when speaking, while in the middle of a conversation with his host.

Race:
Human & IA Host

Talent:
Artistic, with a strong gift for painting, and gifted with the bow and arrow, and broadsword.

Alignment:
Everglory & Everglory

Extra:
None.

Drakkon
09-02-2011, 10:33 AM
Accepted! Haha, you only need to put down the Alignment once even for IA hosts. They either find common ground or they don't for where there loyalties lie.

TheDoctor
09-04-2011, 05:32 AM
I am so up for this.

Name: Rory Marshall
Personality(s): Rory is strong-willed, ready to do the best he can to do his job right. With a deep repect for others, Rory is very easy to approach, although his figure is rather intimidating. He rarely expresses his true emotions, staying calm and understanding all of the time. Humbled by much meditation, Rory will rarely brag or put himself in front of others. He would always take a bullet for anyone.
Race: Cyborg (right eye, right shoulder and arm, top right of chest and heart)
Talent: Assassin. Even though he has a rather large figure, Rory can move fast and quick with little to no noise, taking out a target as quietly as possible. His hand and part of his forearm can change into a small photon rifle. The rifle is silent and, because very few people know of photon rifles, no one can identify what caused the wound. This is usually his only weapon because it leaves no bullet. He doesn't normally use knives because then the wound can be traced to a certain kind of knife. Otherwise, he has refined hand to hand combat skills that he can use to take out any close-range personelle. Uses perception filter to navigate unnoticed.
Alignment: Everglory usually
Extra: Rory has a large, muscular build that people expect to belong to a Tank. He is completely bald and has a square-ish chin. One of his eyes is red because of his cyborg part and the other one is blue.

Drakkon
09-04-2011, 12:18 PM
O.O looking it over again I see a lot more characters than I did before my last post.. how did I miss that. (Looking at them now. Edit will tell you accepted or not.)

EDIT!!::
@TheDoctor. Very interesting character. Used Everglory's lore to get a great Assassin gun... actually. That should be the only Assassin gun XD.

@Infernai. Yet another great Assassin. More traditional, more bad ass.

@Both prior to this. Well you both are accepted, Weclome to the Oddities! Just one question. Can these guys blend in with normal people? I can think of a few ways but I want to be sure you have those down.

@TheCyanTortoise. Clever. The Delta in my stories is actually a bit less serious, but since this has nothing to do with said stories, clever. Also when I put down Alignment I meant tell which government your character is from. Or if their from Everglory.

@Asvaldir. I already accepted you.

Alright soo... two Oddities, and two Hosts. I'll make the IC thread soon, have fun.

TheDoctor
09-04-2011, 01:56 PM
Hmm....didn't think about the blending in part and my mind is drawing a blank at the moment...

Drakkon
09-04-2011, 02:20 PM
hehehe, remember assassins can turn invisible. But it's limited to three minutes. and they can guess where you are if you kill someone.

Drakkon
09-04-2011, 05:06 PM
Making the IC thread. I'll update you guys on new rules and such. So have fun, don't kill each other, and the plot will be revealed ICly so have fun.

TheDoctor
09-05-2011, 02:45 AM
hmm...perception filter? It is something from doctor who where basically anyone with a perception filter can act like normally and no one will notice them. However, if the person with the perception filter does something noticeable (like sprint or tackle someone or yell or kill someone), the perception filter is basically useless until the person blends in again. This could be useful tracking someone or walking through crowds or something like that. Is that ok? or is it too powerful? I don't want to overdo my limit.
Also, I'm changing Rory's cyborg parts to his right side, left is just kinda weird for me haha

Drakkon
09-05-2011, 02:49 AM
Works, one of the ways I was thinking of.

I was actually thinking more like wearing sunglasses, a long sleeve suit or shirt. And maybe say you need a fake arm XD. That's what I'd do.

TheDoctor
09-05-2011, 02:55 AM
Haha, that sounds good. Which do you want me to do? I'm up for either and you are the GM so either the perception filter or using wit to blend in. Your choice!

Drakkon
09-05-2011, 03:16 AM
You choose. By the way I put you in an Everglory city. I forgot to put in the non-Everglory tech.

The Everglory tech is capable of this, but normal governments are not. This is set in semi-modern times.

TheDoctor
09-05-2011, 03:32 AM
What do you mean? I'm kind of confused, sorry :/

Drakkon
09-05-2011, 03:39 AM
The balcony of the building hung over a vast drop of hundreds of feet, vehicles flying through the air as humanity buzzed with anxiety.

Humans in general have modern day tech. Everglory, the alien relations company. Can build these, but they live in isolated places.

Haha I've been running on auto so haven't had time to fix that bit. Note all of the technology Everglory has from cyborgs to flying cars came from aliens they dub as 'outsiders.'

TheDoctor
09-05-2011, 03:43 AM
Oh right! My apologies, I will fix that right away. Its just my image of the future with human and alien relations XD

Drakkon
09-05-2011, 03:45 AM
No no its alright! XD explains the the mission a bit better.

TheDoctor
09-05-2011, 03:50 AM
So basically, in Everglory cities there are flying cars and crazy nonhuman tech, but not in other cities? And because flying cars are mentioned, it has to be an Everglory city? I think i get it now.

Drakkon
09-05-2011, 03:55 AM
Everglory see's humanity as a whole not ready for this technology. So they live in secret yes. As for the flying cars it gave me an opening to give your character something to do while things are getting started so I built on that. That's what I do best, so expect a lot of mentioning built upon XD. And even Everglory is limited. At the most flying cars and robotics are their best. I have a bit of lore about Oddities if you'd like to hear it.

TheDoctor
09-05-2011, 04:07 AM
I would be honored to hear it! anything to add to the RPG!

Xanthuss
09-05-2011, 04:14 AM
Okay, so I assume Ares already has his IA...
Can you please explain what you mean by the first post of the IC?
Is Ares is Greece (I guess it fits his name for him to be Greek) in an underground Everglory city, or is he in a normal city waiting to be collected by Everglory?

Drakkon
09-05-2011, 04:28 AM
Actually, I want to have an oddity put the IA into Ares, first. A lot of this is a test drive so please bear with me.

Yes Ares is in Greece (Yes cause of his first and last name XD) in the underground Everglory city. The gun, though David wouldn't know it. Contains the IA, in a powerful electric signal that works on brainwaves. It will integrate the IA into Ares as well as (Unfortunately) painfully knock him out for 13 hours. Railroading these parts cause they are vital parts of the IA.

I put you in the Everglory city because of the alignment you put down. As I said before I will build on your choices even for a character sheet. So yes your in a high tech underground city. Yes you can have a skateboard that can hover if you really want. I know I would despite how bad I am at that.

Xanthuss
09-05-2011, 04:52 AM
Ah, okay; I will begin role-playing then.

infernai
09-05-2011, 06:06 AM
Posted. And yes, David can 'blend' rather well as long as he keeps his robotic arm covered up by a coat and glove.

Drakkon
09-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Also guys, I'm running on EST, and currently with low amounts of sleep. So I may not be on real late by my time zone... unless I can smuggle some coffee than I'll be up until they go to bed in China.

TheDoctor
09-05-2011, 01:47 PM
Me too! EST ftw!

Drakkon
09-05-2011, 02:21 PM
Yeah! -highfives-

TheDoctor
09-05-2011, 07:28 PM
Also, since I'm new to the site I don't really know alot about the technical stuff. Do you know how I can put a link in my signature? I'm trying to advertise my RPG and get players

Drakkon
09-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Go to 'User CP' The left side of the little bar on top.

TheDoctor
09-05-2011, 08:13 PM
Well I mean I know how to change my signature, but when I put the site in the signature, it doesn't link to the page. See in my signature, there is a site, but you can't click on it vv

Drakkon
09-05-2011, 08:14 PM
I think you need to be a full member to do that.

TheDoctor
09-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Ahh, right. And how long does that take? Stupid noobness XP

Drakkon
09-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Alright Infernai.

Edit: Forget why I said this XD

DsGBiohazard
09-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Name: Wolb Souffle

Personality(s): I only show respect to those worthy of it, they disrespect me and they shall receive no more than expected. I protect those close to me and also those who are not an enemy. I like to keep things quiet and not cause commotions. Things are not over until there are no more options. Even then I will continue to try. Accuracy and willpower drives me to conquer.

Race: Human

Talent: Whips of all kinds (Laser, Serrated, and even the classic.), daggers, and sniper-like weapons.

Extra:Just call me Wolb.

TheDoctor
09-06-2011, 12:00 AM
hey Biohazard, nice sig XD

Drakkon
09-06-2011, 12:41 AM
Err Bio? I like your creativity and I give ya points for that buuut that's not really the type of character that fits into this.

DsGBiohazard
09-06-2011, 03:23 AM
Better? (Check the last post.)

DsGBiohazard
09-06-2011, 03:23 AM
Stupid double posting.

DsGBiohazard
09-06-2011, 03:24 AM
hey Biohazard, nice sig XD

lol, thanks. XD

TheDoctor
09-06-2011, 04:29 AM
But what is it??

Drakkon
09-06-2011, 01:04 PM
I'm going with a cross between a Tank and Hawk-eye Oddity. Or are you just a well harmed human? (By the way there are no laser whips yet. There are whips that carry an Electrical charge to the target but that's the most they do. Everglory doesn't have the highest tech in the universe.)

Also, doesn't anyone wanna be a Skiaa?

DsGBiohazard
09-06-2011, 07:56 PM
(By the way there are no laser whips yet. There are whips that carry an Electrical charge to the target but that's the most they do. Everglory doesn't have the highest tech in the universe.)

I know, I didn't expect there to be. I was saying that just in case there was. :P

Drakkon
09-06-2011, 10:35 PM
haha, so explain what your character does please.

TheDoctor
09-06-2011, 10:37 PM
We should get more people involved in this. Btw Drakkon, what happened to Drake? He isn't really doing anything right now

Drakkon
09-06-2011, 10:41 PM
Drake (Since he's the big boss) isn't shown or really known about. People see his right hand man. Nicknamed the Hand. As the face (Err hand) of Everglory. Orders Drake has goes through the hand and to whomever next is in charge unless it is an Oddity. Hell some oddities don't even know about Drake. He's very elusive and only high ranking people, officers, or the best of the best Oddities know he's higher up the list then the Hand. And yeah we should but I'm poor at advertising XD.

TheDoctor
09-06-2011, 10:46 PM
Hahaha, well that makes sense. What ways do you think we could advertise it more? Cuz this could get even better!

Drakkon
09-06-2011, 11:00 PM
Sigs. Messaging our friends. Submitting for rp of the week. I need a banner though.

TheDoctor
09-06-2011, 11:17 PM
I'll see what I can do about that banner

Drakkon
09-06-2011, 11:31 PM
I'll look for something that suits this. XD

TheDoctor
09-07-2011, 12:37 AM
I've almost got it!

DsGBiohazard
09-07-2011, 12:53 AM
haha, so explain what your character does please.

Well it's just an idea, but I would love to be an assassin aboard the Everglory! But you can introduce me however you want. :D

TheDoctor
09-07-2011, 12:56 AM
Well it's just an idea, but I would love to be an assassin aboard the Everglory! But you can introduce me however you want. :D

Everglory isn't a ship, right Drakkon? oh btw, here is the link that you should upload into your signature (Insert Picture) for the banner! hope you like it! :D
http://i.imgur.com/IEsEb.jpg

Drakkon
09-07-2011, 01:02 AM
o.o...

Thats... actually a nice banner.

TheDoctor
09-07-2011, 01:16 AM
Hahaha thanks! it was actually surprisingly easy. Just get an epic future picture and then use a banner creator!

Drakkon
09-07-2011, 01:17 AM
Haha, looked easy 2. Thanks.

DsGBiohazard
09-07-2011, 04:28 AM
Agreed, thanks! :D

Drakkon
09-07-2011, 11:48 AM
Bio, forgot to note your character seems to be more like a hawk-eye than assassin here. Though technically they're the same thing we just have too many assassins XD. Also Oddities are now full >.<

DsGBiohazard
09-07-2011, 08:01 PM
Ya sorry, I didn't put much effort into reading the plot. But I read it now, lol. So what if I were to be an I.A. Host?

Drakkon
09-07-2011, 08:21 PM
Haha with the exception of Drake you'd have to lower your age down to teens (Before 17 at least) and think of a greek letter, and two personalities. As well as one of the current oddities getting the IA and putting it into your head in a more or less painful way...

Which can be used to our advantage. We put you in or close to the Everglory city Doc is in right now and have him give ya it. But you don't have to be an IA host.

TheDoctor
09-07-2011, 08:49 PM
I would love to! but first i gotta finish my Kiaa-killin mission!

Drakkon
09-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Haha a command from the hand is higher priority than a command from the area defense captain. And thats where the oddities will get these orders.

RoTTeN
09-07-2011, 11:21 PM
Name: Kriklakh "Faceroller" Bushnandesh

Personality: Kriklakh is consistently cruel, unforgiving, and fearless. He has not shown any kindness and has not failed to live up to his emotionless title as "Executioner". Small crimes are met with severe punishment, and crimes surpassing any label remotely larger then 'small' are met with torture. Even the most optimistic can not see good in such a creature as Kriklakh.

Race: Kiaa

Talent: Tank

Alignment: Kiaa Council

Extra: Kriklakh's title is derived from human survivor'(s) thoughts of him.

"Death can not stay a beast that cannot die, and if anything can not die, it is Kriklakh."
-Kiaa Council (translated)

---------------------------------------

If there are any requirements I missed or if I went too far with anything just give the word and I will consult with my old friend "Edit".

Drakkon
09-07-2011, 11:37 PM
Hrrm, you used something I put down as an Oddity class (Talent) as a Kiaa... actually that's perfect! Although no ranged weapons for Kiaa.. obvious weakness sadly but I think... say... crashing a plane remotely counts as a melee weapon. Well. It does. For them.

DsGBiohazard
09-08-2011, 02:29 AM
Bio, forgot to note your character seems to be more like a hawk-eye than assassin here. Though technically they're the same thing we just have too many assassins XD. Also Oddities are now full >.<

I realize this, but I actually kind of like my char. So I was wondering if my guy could be more like a mercenary. Like somebody that works for Everglory on missions. Maybe even to find out info when needed on the Kiaa. I wasn't really aiming for being an assassin, it's just that those kinds of weapons always caught my eye. :D

RoTTeN
09-08-2011, 02:29 AM
Hrrm, you used something I put down as an Oddity class (Talent) as a Kiaa... actually that's perfect! Although no ranged weapons for Kiaa.. obvious weakness sadly but I think... say... crashing a plane remotely counts as a melee weapon. Well. It does. For them.

Thanks for keeping the tank.
I'll be honest and say I actually was just hoping you'd let me keep it even though it was a Oddity talent.

I'm aware of the no ranged weapons rule for Kiaa and have no idea what you're taking about with the "crashing plane" thing.

TheDoctor
09-08-2011, 02:32 AM
btw rotten, jw, howd u find this rpg?

Drakkon
09-08-2011, 02:42 AM
haha, Everglory doesn't use mercs but you could be a military agent investigating the small evidence of Everglory and Kiaa. or a merc doing such.

Xanthuss
09-08-2011, 03:00 AM
I'm sorry, but I think I will have to drop out of this role-play, Its just progressing too fast for me. I normally post one BIG (600-1000 word) post every two or three days, but this role-play is working on a completly different style (Lots of small, 50-100 word posts) and I just can't keep up with it, so sorry D:

Anyone who would like can take over Ares, if Drakkon is okay with that.

Drakkon
09-08-2011, 03:07 AM
Yeah I'm okay. And it's alright lol.

infernai
09-08-2011, 06:33 AM
I think I'm gonna drop out too, i simply can't really keep up with this roleplay either..

Drakkon
09-08-2011, 02:52 PM
yaay its alright. Most of these rps I make are fast-ish pace.

TheDoctor
09-08-2011, 11:30 PM
So how is Rory supposed to get the info and get to the leaders? interrigation doesnt work and now he is trying to follow them in a sewer where he can't see a thing

Drakkon
09-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Well usually one would hack into their comms, or talk to the bottom chain workers.

Haha I was wondering about that actually. You went after the Kiaa but didn't keep the person going to em.

TheDoctor
09-08-2011, 11:45 PM
Well thats cuz he seemed to think that the dude didn't have any more information. Could we have him follow the Kiaa? that seems to be the only solution I have right now cuz if he fails again it'll make him look unexperienced. With perception filter and cloaking on, maybe he could sneak into their stronghold-thingy?

Drakkon
09-09-2011, 12:01 AM
Haha, well the man probably knew a name in the least.

As for following the Kiaa.. maybe capture one, put on a tracker, and release it?

TheDoctor
09-09-2011, 12:11 AM
Good idea, I will do that. your turn, i believe?

Drakkon
09-09-2011, 12:42 AM
Actually I'll wait until our new Kiaa player wants ta come in and mess around.

TheDoctor
09-09-2011, 12:44 AM
a fine idea

RoTTeN
09-09-2011, 07:55 PM
As a Kiaa do I have to try to be secretive and avoid humans?

Skimmed through the IC and I believe I have a fair idea of what's going on so far.

Drakkon
09-09-2011, 08:05 PM
You don't have to be but the general priorities of Kiaa missions are objective and discretion. What you do in your free time the council doesn't give a damn as long as it doesn't start another war. But since everything is on earth. Not much of that kind of chance.

LittleLionFire
09-10-2011, 04:54 PM
Dude. this is sweet! Can I join or is it done?

TheDoctor
09-10-2011, 05:00 PM
I bet you can, we only have 2 active players right now, one is kinda maybe not really active

LittleLionFire
09-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Sweet. Ok!

TheDoctor
09-10-2011, 05:09 PM
post ur cs and drakkon will probably be here momentarily (:

LittleLionFire
09-10-2011, 05:10 PM
Name: Tiberius 'Tiger'
Personality(s): She is very wild, vicious, and loves the thrill of the fight.
Race: Human, Oddity
Talent: Fighting
Alignment: Don't know.
Extra: Loves the wild and out doors, very cranky when inside

Drakkon
09-10-2011, 05:15 PM
haha if its an Oddity its Everglory.

Of course... I think you missed the whole point of Talent for oddities. Talents for em are what I put down for 'classes' like.. Assassin, Tank, Gunslinger, hawk-eye. Then you have to put down what they have as weapons and yadda yadda yadda.

Although... right now all I have to say is no more Oddities.. I offically closed them cause that's all anyone is. (Save for our one Kiaa) You can be a Kiaa, or IA host.. but no Oddity.

@Doc
Nice prediction btw.

TheDoctor
09-10-2011, 05:16 PM
oooh, u should be an IA host, we don't have any of those!

Drakkon
09-10-2011, 05:24 PM
that are active in the very least. And it'll give Doc something to do other than fail at catching a break XD.

TheDoctor
09-10-2011, 05:31 PM
Hey now, It is not easy killing all of the leaders of the Kiaa rebellion breaking into the city, let alone getting the info! XD

Drakkon
09-10-2011, 05:32 PM
I thought it was getting the info that's hard. You have no trouble killing them.

TheDoctor
09-10-2011, 05:34 PM
yea....i just thought that after i posted it XD well then gimme something to kill that isn't just a Kiaa pawn XD

Drakkon
09-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Fine. You are now promoted to Kiaa rooks. Have fun. -evil laugh.-

TheDoctor
09-10-2011, 05:48 PM
oh no, those are the most useful pieces in the whole game O.o

TheDoctor
09-10-2011, 05:50 PM
and i'm rather confused by ur last post. what just happened?

Drakkon
09-10-2011, 05:55 PM
A Kiaa charged to where you were hoping to find a fight, found one knocked out, is waiting for something else to happen.

TheDoctor
09-10-2011, 05:57 PM
does he see me?

Drakkon
09-10-2011, 06:01 PM
You would be under attack if he did.

TheDoctor
09-10-2011, 06:06 PM
ahhh, right XD unless hes incredibly stupid

TheDoctor
09-10-2011, 06:27 PM
now what do i do? i just got electrocuted!

Drakkon
09-10-2011, 06:29 PM
Well your cybernetics would go into reboot since it probably wasn't enough for your heart to give out. So... your a sitting duck for at least ten minutes game in, in which we could wait until Lion posts XD.

TheDoctor
09-10-2011, 06:35 PM
ahhh, a fine idea!

Drakkon
09-10-2011, 11:15 PM
oh sweet! our Kiaa is in the house!... sewer.

TheDoctor
09-10-2011, 11:23 PM
whatevs. hes here!

Drakkon
09-11-2011, 03:49 PM
We have the nicest Kiaa so far! XD

TheDoctor
09-12-2011, 01:32 AM
or maybe he is decieving Rory, maybe doing a good cop/bad cop thing with himself XD

Drakkon
09-12-2011, 01:38 AM
That'd be scary. But awesome.

TheDoctor
09-12-2011, 01:42 AM
Like, i actually do think he is and it is pretty good so far XD

Drakkon
09-12-2011, 03:27 AM
by the way I love how I don't have to help run things anymore lol.

DsGBiohazard
09-12-2011, 03:46 AM
How was my post? :D

Drakkon
09-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Good. XD, save for the random fact.

Although in my story the IA hosts do that a bit to be honest so I'm letting it slide.

DsGBiohazard
09-12-2011, 07:47 PM
I'm not an IA Host. :L

Drakkon
09-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Exactly. If they can do it why can't you?

RoTTeN
09-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Just assume the Kiaa died.

I gotta go so I won't be posting again today.

Drakkon
09-12-2011, 10:01 PM
haha he's not though. I have a rule about killing characters in the first week of em in the rp. So... no dieing. Yet.

DsGBiohazard
09-12-2011, 10:36 PM
Drakkon, your message said the location was attached to the message. To be honest, I don't see anything. T_T

Drakkon
09-12-2011, 11:09 PM
haha Wolb is already there so Its automatically assumed that you got it.

RoTTeN
09-13-2011, 02:09 AM
That Kiaa isn't Kriklakh.

Or did I expand on him too much to have him killed?

Drakkon
09-13-2011, 02:42 AM
haha no, right now he can only be knocked out. My 'one week protection' rule is in effect.

RoTTeN
09-13-2011, 02:53 AM
Alright.
I just made him become desperate; being knocked out is soooo boring.

I can't really see a war or any large-scale climax happening with that, however; do you plan to end this with just a select few fighting or something?

Drakkon
09-13-2011, 11:39 AM
Technically there's already a war. Buuut right now.. its really up to ya'll on how it ends I just control NPCs. You control this story. More or less.

RoTTeN
09-13-2011, 07:32 PM
DsG, I think Drakkon tried to justify you coming out of nowhere with that message, not send you a mission after you saved Rory.

Could be wrong...
...Drakkon? ;o

EDIT:

btw rotten, jw, howd u find this rpg?
Not sure who JW is but if you mean DsG then I can offer you a late response.

I kind of was just lurking this site. I invited DsG and another friend here, to this site, awhile ago. They never really got a handle on it, DsG ignored it for awhile and the other simply quit after an attempt at RPing.

Later DsG surprised me by saying he wanted me to join this RP with him. He probably found this by it being the "RP of the Week" some time ago.

Drakkon
09-13-2011, 08:13 PM
Yeah I justified your random pop in DsG.

Wait... this was on RP of the Week? o.o...

TheDoctor
09-13-2011, 08:23 PM
haha jw means just wondering

Drakkon
09-13-2011, 09:13 PM
I've yet to check the IC thread since my last post, how many posts are there?

TheDoctor
09-13-2011, 09:18 PM
umm, like 4, 3 maybe?

RoTTeN
09-13-2011, 09:29 PM
Yeah I justified your random pop in DsG.

Wait... this was on RP of the Week? o.o...

MAI BAD

I MAD A MISWAKE
GWASH.

;(

EDIT:

Also Drakkon, could you say what they walk into when they open the door?
Like a black hallway, a infirmatory?
Anything, really.

Just don't want to become the controller of the terrain and have the bias of being on a side with me.

Drakkon
09-13-2011, 10:29 PM
XD rightio.

RoTTeN
09-14-2011, 02:11 AM
Can I make a Character Sheet for the Kiaa I mistakenly expanded upon?

EDIT: EEEHHHHH, nvm.

Drakkon
09-14-2011, 02:23 AM
Sure! lol you can have up to 3.

TheDoctor
09-14-2011, 02:37 AM
I couldn't RP for 3 characters....too much XP

Drakkon
09-14-2011, 03:00 AM
haha you have enough problems with the gas anyhow.

TheDoctor
09-14-2011, 11:55 AM
Yea i'm waiting for DSG to respond

Drakkon
09-15-2011, 02:58 AM
To note the gas doesn't kill simply renders them useless.

TheDoctor
09-15-2011, 12:06 PM
but im a cyborg XD

Drakkon
09-15-2011, 08:58 PM
Wolb isn't. Be considerate.

TheDoctor
09-15-2011, 09:04 PM
ill do my best XD

Drakkon
09-15-2011, 09:48 PM
To save him or leave him to be captured? Either way you'll have to do it in a badass way and make it seem like there's really no other way.

Haha jk. You can probably blast whatever is causing this. To an extent. You can get in the air vents without them breaking but wolb can. But wolb can't get in the air vents without his condition getting worse.

TheDoctor
09-15-2011, 10:37 PM
Well he already entered the airvents, and im blasting my way out. we are such good assassins XD

Drakkon
09-15-2011, 11:10 PM
Whats funny is that in close quarter combat.. which these rooms are designed for. Kiaa have a better advantage. Also you forget with bigger bodies comes bigger tails for lizards? XD nice Doc.

Also note until you guys manage to escape. I will not give you any clear breaks.

Also you know you could have opened the door with the weapons in the armory right? XD.

TheDoctor
09-16-2011, 02:14 AM
oh yea....right.....

Alldara
09-16-2011, 04:20 AM
Hello! RoTTen suggested that I try to apply for a spot in the RP. I read about it and it seems pretty interesting. I'm especially interested in being an IA....the dual personality sounds like it would be really great to RP. If there's still some room for someone new to be added, let me know and I'll fire off a character sheet.

Drakkon
09-16-2011, 04:25 PM
Haha there's enough room. Although after seeing how bad ass our cyborg Oddity is... What with the whole.. punching a hole through the freaking wall. (Btw, the Kiaa give you respect points for that but its deducted by 5 for the photon weapon.) I think I'm gonna call it full on Oddities. Kiaa have a slight disadvantage buut there still managing to give them a very hard time so there always open. IA Hosts.. hell as long as your active yes you may be one.

So yeah you can join! Haha just don't hack into inappropriate sites with your IA and we're good.

RoTTeN
09-16-2011, 09:29 PM
It seems a certain undersized Lion Fire has departed us.

Aldara is here, yay!

Drakkon
09-16-2011, 09:42 PM
Yup. Also I'm thinking of submitting this for roleplay of the week. Anyone think this is a good idea? lol.

TheDoctor
09-17-2011, 01:14 AM
What the heck, why not? and sorry for my badass-ness XD

Drakkon
09-17-2011, 03:49 AM
Haha nah its alright. Can't find a way to say 'too badass!' Mainly cause Oddities are supposed to be badass however... Wolb will probably need help when stealth fails so you may wanna get back to him after this fight.

TheDoctor
09-17-2011, 03:58 AM
Im kinda preoccupied with 2 tanks and 2 robots at the mo, ill come back when im finished with them XD

Alldara
09-17-2011, 03:58 AM
Awesome! Thanks! I'm going to keep brainstorming a character...I think both sides will have to be pretty strong and I have a few thoughts but I want to get it all hammered out. I'll have one up tonight or tomorrow.

Drakkon
09-17-2011, 04:22 AM
If you finish with em doc. And its a swarm of small robots not just two.

Think its my turn to post.. lol.

Alldara
09-17-2011, 04:42 AM
How young am I allowed to make the host? like...12? 13?

Drakkon
09-17-2011, 04:42 AM
13-17 is my limit for hosts.

Alldara
09-17-2011, 04:54 AM
Awesome. I'll have a character sheet up in a half-hour.

Drakkon
09-17-2011, 05:07 AM
haha alright I may be going to bed or messing around in minecraft.

Alldara
09-17-2011, 05:08 AM
IA Host
Name: Jillian
Appearance: 5'4 blue eyes and ebony coloured hair. petite with dainty features.
Personality: Optimistic. Was rather lonely...she lost her parents at an early age and was passed from family member to family member until they gave her up to become an IA Host because they were all too busy for her. But she is quite excited to never have to be lonely anymore with her own personal friend being inserted into her head! Friendly, thinks the best of everyone...weary of non-humans.
Race: Human
Talent: Can sketch anything she's seen before very well and quickly

IA
Name: Xi
Personality(s): hard-headed. Has been matched with a few hosts who all became suicidal. Jillian is a last hop for her. She has a lot of rough edges and is hard on herself and her host, expecting to work to the best of all abilities. She has a bit of a temper.
Race: IA
Talent:

Drakkon
09-17-2011, 05:19 AM
Nice character lol. I like how you put the IA in as someone (Thing) that's been through multiple deaths.. per say. Although... just because I want to see someone shoot an innocent kid for some reason. (Icly) Your gonna have to wait for the IA implant. As in.. when I literally throw Rory and Wolb out of the Kiaa base and Wolb actually mentions the new mission to Rory lol.

Details tomorrow.. gonna work on minecraft then off to bed.

TheDoctor
09-17-2011, 02:36 PM
So i have to fight off hordes of Kiaa crap? Alright, this is fun! :D

Drakkon
09-17-2011, 03:14 PM
You do realize Kiaa tanks have the same, or modified... suit as Everglory Tanks? XD. Nothing less then a powerful explosion would go passed that. Cyborg fist? Ehh puts in a dent but mostly reversed. And your lucky you have a pilot that can understand alien controls for a heavy duty mech suit prototype.

Oh wait. He doesn't. Well hopefully Wolb can do some damage to the facility. Granted this entire thing went into disaster anyway. Hehe good thing Rory was already being asked to be transfered to a different assignment eh?

TheDoctor
09-17-2011, 03:19 PM
frick. well then im screwed XD

Drakkon
09-17-2011, 03:23 PM
Haha and to be honest the mech wasn't giving wolb a break. It was making your lives harder by giving Wolb access to something he'll end up crashing through a wall seven times.

Alldara
09-17-2011, 08:34 PM
Nice character lol. I like how you put the IA in as someone (Thing) that's been through multiple deaths.. per say. Although... just because I want to see someone shoot an innocent kid for some reason. (Icly) Your gonna have to wait for the IA implant. As in.. when I literally throw Rory and Wolb out of the Kiaa base and Wolb actually mentions the new mission to Rory lol.

Details tomorrow.. gonna work on minecraft then off to bed.

Okay sounds cool. I'm perfectly happy with waiting...I'd much rather have a good RP entrance then be thrown in haphazardly. I'll keep an eye out tonight...I'm enjoying reading what you guys are doing anyways.

Drakkon
09-17-2011, 08:44 PM
You mean me throwing a bunch of crap at Rory and Wolb while they try to kill a leader and his runner up then escape?

And tbh I had the new mission up for our last IA hist who stopped posting so this works out great lol.

RoTTeN
09-25-2011, 12:42 AM
Haven't left you yet folks; just waiting.

Drakkon
09-25-2011, 02:14 AM
But your a Kiaa not IA host XD. Waiting for what? By now you should be awake..

Alldara
09-25-2011, 02:56 AM
someone wanna send me a pm when i can wake up? that would be awesome cause im kinda back and forth atm.

TheDoctor
09-25-2011, 04:01 PM
haha we are still breaking out XD

Drakkon
09-25-2011, 04:59 PM
Alldara in a sense you may just do mundane things. Work on your character get used to playing im and what not. I'm not letting Rory out of the base JUST yet. As he has yet to kill the actual leader. But once again you may do things to get used to your character and the setting so your not (In a way.) Thrown into the rp at complete random. Also guys everything doesn't HAVE to be at the Kiaa base. Just saying in case a new person comes in. Haha who knows. Maybe we'll have another IA host that befriends Alldara's character while Rory, Wolb, and our Kiaa player are duking it out in the base.

DsGBiohazard
09-27-2011, 02:07 AM
I'm confused right now... He is acting as if we aren't in the mech. O_O"

TheDoctor
09-27-2011, 02:58 AM
we arent in the mech...

Drakkon
09-27-2011, 02:59 AM
Notice how I did not mention the mech.

Now notice how Wolb, as an agent rather then pilot.. does not know how to control the mech to a very decent extent. And not accidentally fire the photon (Or however you spell it) Cannons and hit Rory. Nor... move in that case.

Of course do you mean me or Rotten? Or Doc?

Also I noticed that edit trick. But I'll let it slide this time. Do not, go for it again.

TheDoctor
09-27-2011, 03:07 AM
alright, I removed my post, biohazard feel free to continue with your fun cuz im confused XP

Drakkon
09-27-2011, 03:15 AM
Alright lemme summerize the last few posts.

Wolb dragged you into the hanger and took a mech. But doesn't know how to drive it.

A Kiaa tank, and Blade master. (If you wanna be technical a Gunslinger though in Kiaa form.) Entered flanked by a small group of soldiers and lizard-bots are flooding the hanger.

All in all. Unless you can learn to twist around and shoot in the next minute. Your D.E.A.D.

Or saved. Depending on my mood. :P

TheDoctor
09-27-2011, 08:21 PM
Well I just posted, I got out of the mech and I'm gonna let biohazard handle the big stuff while i clean up behind him. Ill let him post before my next one

Drakkon
09-27-2011, 09:44 PM
That's assuming Bio can understand how to work it.

Although Bio. Just to point out you can't automatically start hitting the right things. Of course, I won't make you change the posts cause that's not me.

What I will do however is cause it to blow up kill you, then make you change the post >:P

TheDoctor
09-27-2011, 09:56 PM
wow, kind of a dick move? XD

Drakkon
09-27-2011, 11:20 PM
I've not once said I was nice nor mean. It is up to you wither you see me as such. The fact of the matter is it all depends on my mood.

Alldara
10-17-2011, 10:00 PM
Hey guys, no one's posted in awhile and I'm still waiting for mission number two to join in. So just wanted ot check in and see what's going on.

Drakkon
10-18-2011, 12:58 AM
We're having a really tough time having our second guy actually post :/ If anyone wants they can play him and then we'll have him fade into the background if he can't post again.

Um, as for me I'm going to say what I always say. My 3-4 weeks of playing video games distracted me and I missed Bio's last post hehe, I'll post again tonight.

RoTTeN
10-25-2011, 09:23 PM
We're having a really tough time having our second guy actually post :/ If anyone wants they can play him and then we'll have him fade into the background if he can't post again.

Um, as for me I'm going to say what I always say. My 3-4 weeks of playing video games distracted me and I missed Bio's last post hehe, I'll post again tonight.

whome?

D;

Drakkon
10-25-2011, 10:32 PM
Bio, He posts late usually by my count though we need Doc now. By the way Rotten you should be awake by now.

Drakkon
11-03-2011, 11:53 PM
DOUBLEPOST but only cause I want people to start talking in the out of character again.

Alldara
11-04-2011, 01:57 AM
Heh..I'm just waiting for you guys to be ready for me. Don't really have much to say atm.

Drakkon
11-04-2011, 03:05 AM
To be honest we have three people with various posting speeds. Bio I hope will post again soon, doc I never worried about, and Rotten from time to time gets decent time in.

To be honest I'm ready to have the entire damn place blown to bits so we can slow the action down, get you in the rp. And move on with ze plot. Soo yeah Doc, Rotten, Bio. You've been warned. Finish this and gtfo or put it on hold and be at risk of blowing up. I will kill a character if I have too advance the plot XD.

RoTTeN
11-11-2011, 09:43 PM
At this rate it seems as if someone is going to have to die for an escape to ensue.

Also, I believe Doc has to edit his post; DsG edited his post and Doc responded to the source rather than the latter.

EDIT: NVM. Rory was referring to the flash bang when he said "explosion". Mai bad

Drakkon
11-11-2011, 10:59 PM
haha. Well I posted. Finally. To be honest I have a fair point. Wolb is neither a pilot nor specialist so he would have a bit more difficulty in making the mech do what he wants. As with in is posts he appears to do so in ease. I have mentioned before or rather obviously hinted multiple times that Wolb would not be able to actually do something like this.

And yes, I am fully aware of the fact that I gave them a mech that NEITHER should be able to pilot. Rory is more of a stealth/last line kind of guy. Wolb is more likely a messenger and short term infiltrator with hardly any business in an actual battle the way he integrated his character into the rp.

I can and will hold you back if you fail to realize that your characters can't do everything. Rory is doing great for the stealth/last line training I use for his class. (Last line of defense in case your wondering.) Wolb however, is once again is failing this a bit.... more then I like. Rotten, I have to check your posts again but your guy seems like the kind of guy who is reckless, but has the power to be so. Otherwise, great rp guys! (If one of you can make an anime out of this.. XD.)

RoTTeN
11-12-2011, 05:08 PM
I've been trying to explain to DsG the going-on's in Skype; thus the mass amount of edits. He has a case of extreme ADHD, anyone who's been friends with him for more than a month is sure to know this. It's no ADHD that you've probably seen, seeing as how most folks just use ADHD as an excuse without realizing it's an actual disorder with its own extents (like cancer). As much as I feel for DsG's plight he does not deserve any degree of pity; for, like most, and maybe all, disorders, ADHD's siphoning of attention can be controlled via willpower. It's still his own fault, but he has a greater obstacle than most.

Coupled with this being his first (of my knowledge) RP and his laziness I kind of foresaw troubles. But he wanted to give it a go, and I was more than surprised when he wanted me to join a RP rather than vice versa.

I'm aware you've been fairly patient concerning DsG's mistakes, but, in this, I ask of you to be even more patient.

Meh.
Also, I'd like suggestions regarding my control over others in posts. I'm somewhat afraid that I went too far, yet unsure due to contradicting arguments playing their cards.

Drakkon
11-13-2011, 01:30 AM
Its not that I'm not patient...

I just don't feel like getting to that point. And as such.. I don't feel like holding all of you back just to try and punish him. ADHD or no I treat everyone the same or at least try to. In this, I feel like they're actually learning to deal with it rather then feel like a gimp for having it.

So yeah.. the same amount of chances he had when I said that still stands. Or falls.. need to see if he's posted again ic.

RoTTeN
11-13-2011, 05:41 AM
Sorry if I implied or said you were impatient.

Mainly I did that so DsG could realize the depth of his mistakes.

You are good to hold to your integrity!

Drakkon
11-14-2011, 01:39 PM
Now we need more posts...

Oh yeah Rotten, what's your characters current state?

ALSO. Rory. Your photon cannon has three more shots left and your energy will be down a lot so you'll have a harder time fighting. Rotten your guy as big as he is will have a more awkward time with the smaller Kiaa running around unless you just want to wack them. Wolb I addressed your problem already XD.

To note, and I think I should say this now. Your characters CAN die. No miracle dodges, just death. I'll let you create a new character but you CAN AND WILL die if say. Wolb's mech explodes on him. Rory becomes overwhelmed, or Rotten........ I'll get back to you.

To be honest, and I can't remember if I have a rule that contradicts this. I honestly want you to know this because Doc, Rory is a bit too reckless. Bio, you need to slow down and think about what your doing more often. Rotten.....

Damn knocking you out threw me off I can't think of anything for you. But yeah. KEEP THIS IN MIND. Death is an outcome, and more probable then winning. Even for Rotten's guy. That's the truth of life, and the truth of this rp.

And to be honest.. to me rping in a world where you have to think hard about what your doing to avoid death.. while keeping in mind what your character is going to do.. is something a bit more worth doing.

TheDoctor
11-15-2011, 12:05 AM
but i <3 recklessness....

Drakkon
11-15-2011, 12:10 AM
Willing to die for it? XD

RoTTeN
11-19-2011, 04:42 PM
I believe my character is beside Wolb's mech (having just cut into it) and in front of the now KO'd Rory.

Also, the place is going to self-destruct?

TheDoctor
11-20-2011, 12:20 AM
I'm not KO'ed im just resting

RoTTeN
11-22-2011, 09:10 PM
Huzzah!

TheDoctor
11-23-2011, 05:04 AM
Hey rotten, Rory collapsed the roof between the three of us and the rest of the Kiaa

RoTTeN
11-23-2011, 07:20 AM
Okay.

I'll edit it later.

Drakkon
11-28-2011, 05:06 PM
back from vacation. Sorry guys I was in a rush to leave and well.. forgot... a lot of goodbyes.. so yeah place is going to self destruct.

I can see why the roof is beginning to crack. Especially as the place is going to blow up. Rotten, I take it your character is a 'I'd rather die then let anyone escape me!' type? XD

RoTTeN
12-04-2011, 11:03 PM
Nah, he's just rash and reckless because he generally can be.

He doesn't actually think about the sacrifice, just the deed that needs doing.

Also, Doctor, I planned on having the roof collapse on the Kiaa under it if that's k with you. If you just want it to collapse and block off the Kiaa I'll edit the post out, though.

TheDoctor
12-06-2011, 12:06 AM
wait how would this work out? explain por favor

RoTTeN
12-06-2011, 02:19 AM
Well, my character had some tentative Kiaa charge towards you in your weakened state. Said the ceiling was cracking and creaking due to your blasts in my post. I'd find it plausible to think that it would break.

Of course I'm not the dictator of events, so we're going to need Drakkon's A-okay.

Drakkon
12-06-2011, 02:49 AM
What's plausible is why the Cyborg isn't running.. I can see pride coming in but once again.. cyborg.. no matter what half of his body would tell him to screw wolb and dash.

Also... there shall be an order for all Kiaa to abandon the Everglory agents and run.

Annnd the moment the first explosion goes off the ceiling will pancake everyone on the left side going at a ninty degree angel, facing north.

Gonna post.

TheDoctor
12-10-2011, 04:19 PM
Well Rory isn't running because he just lost a shitload of power, so he is recharging, but that side of the roof won't collapse on him (or at least thats what I planned). That side of the roof will collapse on the Kiaa, leaving Kriklah and Rory and Wolb on the other side.

Drakkon
12-10-2011, 04:20 PM
You still have the fact that the entire city is going to blow up unless you find some cover.