rabbit
09-01-2011, 03:27 AM
Field Trip... Of the Dead?!

This is rated [M] for:
Gore
Violence
Possible romance
Other high-school possibilities

Lincoln City is a small metropolitan city with a bustling downtown and only two major freeways that weave through the tall buildings, past the major mall and two of the minor strip-malls that attracted the youth of the city, skirting the Lincoln City State University college campus, and finally carrying you toward the picket-fence suburbs and fine elementary, middle and high schools of the area code. Of these schools, Lincoln City High School is the gem. With high testing scores and a long list of alumni who’ve gone on to bigger and better things, there’s even a waiting list to get in, despite it being a public school.
With less than half of the school year left for the senior class of Lincoln City High School, the administration thought it would be good for the seniors to take a trip down to the local college. They filled the necessary paperwork and as soon as possible, decided to load up all the seniors on three buses and head out one bright Monday morning.

For a few weeks now, an illness has been sweeping across Lincoln City. As far as the public know, it starts as a cough and a few hours later a trip to the hospital is required (as in, anyone who was reported ill had their house stormed and they are carted away by men in white plastic hazard suits). The problem is that there’s a lot more to it than an extremely contagious stomach flu...

Lincoln City is located right next to a large military base that was known to be a hub for scientific testing, whether they be for military purposes or otherwise. What the people of Lincoln City don’t know is that there is a large waste dump for tests and their byproducts, located underground and approximately halfway between the base and the city, having been constructed in the 1950’s when Lincoln City was a much smaller town. It’s needed to be tended to for some time now, but has been overlooked due to budget cuts to scientific branches by the government. The waste facility isn’t full, as much as it is old and beginning to deteriorate; the deterioration causes the protective walls closer to the bottom of the dump to grow thin and prone to seepage. The seepage, in turn, has been contaminating the soil around the facility, which has in the last ten years become farmland, as Lincoln City has expanded.

The contamination has gone unnoticed, even though it’s now made it into the grain and grass the cattle and fowl feed on, which is now starting to effect the human population of Lincoln City. Why? The tests at the base there based on human genetics, which made a few of the cattle and chickens ill, but the blame was put on bad winter weather, and the farms around Lincoln City are their major source of fresh meat and grain.

Our characters find themselves awake and headed to school on the Monday morning of the trip. Several of the students (maybe NCPs, but if you want to be sick, you can) have been finding they have a slight cough or a scratchy throat, but whether it’s from the last pass of the normal winter cold or if it’s from the new, unidentified illness that’s claiming some is unclear. Bored, eager and indifferent as teenagers will be, all are seemingly unaware of their involvement in the fall of the city, and perhaps, the entire world...
How will they survive, if they do at all?

Just to make this clear, this is a zombie roleplay! People will die!

Rules--;
Follow general RPA rules
Don't be stupid. Don't be sensitive. Treat others the way you'd like to be treated.
I really suck at writing rules.
Please be as mature as possible, if you're roleplaying in this section I expect you to handle yourself and not create drama. I have no tolerance for it.
Romance is whatever, it’s high school, just keep it… Well, use common sense. Blackout if you need to, people. No one wants to read your smut here, that’s not what it’s for. Besides, it’ll be kind of hard to find time for nookie on the run.
Ω (Omega) and I (Belle) reserve the right to act as God. ;]
Don’t GodMod. Hands will be smacked.
We also reserve the right to reject people from joining, kick you out if you stop participating, harass you if you stop participating, complain about your post length and change the rules.
As far as post length goes… We’ll tell you if it’s enough. If we feel that there could be more or if it’s just too short in general, we’ll ask you to lengthen it.
From Ω: OBEY

I don’t mean to sound cruel with these rules, just telling it as it is! Please don’t be offended.
At the bottom of your character sheet, agree to the rules by writing "Obey" or you will not be accepted.

Character Sheet--;
Name:
Appearance: (No anime, drawings, digital, et cetera. Give me a photograph.)
Grade: 12 (required, it’s a senior trip, unless you’re a teacher, et cetera)
Personal information:

Accepted Characters--;
Tyler Anne Micello (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=721230&postcount=2) by Belle Chose
Richard Gibbons (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=721303&postcount=3) by Ω
Megan Eldridge (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=721365&postcount=8) by Arkayna
Georgina Wright (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=721495&postcount=9) by Azazeal849
Jericho MacTavish (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=721618&postcount=11) by SikstaSlathalin
Dean Curtis (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=723723&postcount=18) by Reenok

rabbit
09-01-2011, 03:36 AM
Tyler Anne Micello
Female
http://i52.tinypic.com/egzwye.jpg
Senior
Personal information: A promising drama student, Tyler is active in the school’s ASB and was the one who presented the idea of the trip to the administration. Rather mature for her age, she’s not known to party, drink or do drugs; instead, she’s more likely to be seen out somewhere with friends (most of whom are actually boys). She was voted Homecoming queen for her senior year, a topic she’s rather humble about, as it wasn’t her idea to run and was instead nominated by her drama teacher, someone she can’t say no to and is often inspired by. Tyler isn’t shy and is definitely not afraid to say what’s on her mind, but she prefers to say what needs to be said when it needs to be said. Her home life is fairly normal and her acting is strongly supported by her family. Her dad is all about his American (and gun) rights and is a little out there, but she is most definitely a daddy's girl. Her younger brother, Jacob, is a freshman at LCHS and was on the junior varsity football team.

OBEY

Black
09-01-2011, 05:12 AM
Name: Richard Gibbons
Appearance: http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/Boys/tumblr_ldqsvxZImJ1qbh4beo1_500.jpg
Grade: 12
Personal information: Richard isn't your standard over achiever. Barely passing high-school as it is he was only allowed to go because of his excelling academic skills in the industrial areas. Since coming to the high school in freshman year Richard has been acing his shop classes, and also bringing the school a lot of additional income from his projects that he sells when he completes them. The kid is a genius with his hands and is predicted to be the next "big thing" in the technology and engineering world. A protege with electrical science he plans to go to MIT for a masters in Physics and to obtain his masters for Engineering and Technology.

During his sophomore year Richard build his automotive engine as well as his first computer motherboard. Both were sold for massive sums to different companies, but even under the spotlight Richard hunched his shoulders and did only what he loved to do. He continued to build his devices and practicing his trade, day in and day out. The money he made from selling his projects went into building more advanced projects, or went to the school, or to his widowed mother in Philadelphia, or to one of the many charities he supported. Only a small modest sum went into his pocket to pay for his living expenses.

Why he was in Lincoln City when his mom was in Phili was beyond most peoples understanding, and those who asked only got a cold stare. He is very anti-social and he hates people who pry into his life and into his personal business.

Mr. Rope
09-01-2011, 05:39 AM
I'm gonna apply for this. But since I won't use someone else's photograph, I'll have to take it of myself. Considering my character's gonna be a gung-ho ROTC boy, it might get awkward taking said picture in public XD
I guess I'll have to work in a reason for him wearing an eyepatch, too. Eh, that should be easy enough. So I'll have my sheet up tomorrow, when it's bright out and I can do this.

rabbit
09-01-2011, 06:18 AM
Er... You're welcome to use a picture in my Photobucket, if you'd like the link. It's not like we're stealing them and making a profit, or claiming them as our own works...

Mr. Rope
09-01-2011, 06:23 AM
Yeah, I know that, but it still feels strange, I guess, using the actual likeness of another human being. Besides, this way I have an excuse to take those Fatigues out of my closet that I haven't touched in over a year.
But if you WANT me to use something else, I will. This is just my preference.

rabbit
09-01-2011, 06:24 AM
Whatever you are comfortable with. n _ n;

Arkayna
09-01-2011, 07:18 AM
Name: Megan Eldridge

http://i.imgur.com/3zwn8.jpg

Personal information: Despite what her small frame and innocent appearance may suggest, Megan is Lincoln City High's most manipulative and ruthless mean girl. Her methods are far more insidious than most, though. She generally carries out her dirty business through proxies and pawns while managing to keep her own image relatively spotless.

That's not to say that she's particularly nice to people who happen to not be included into the popular crowd, and she's also very competitive and territorial when it comes to dealing with other girls. Especially the attractive ones, intelligent ones, and especially the ones who steal the title of Homecoming queen away from her.

Other than being the two-faced mastermind who pulls the strings around the school, Megan also obsessively devotes herself to her studies so that she always aces every single exam. Going against the typical Asian overachiever stereotype, she doesn't really get pressured by her parents at all when it comes to her academic results. She works at it purely out of her own volition. Not only is Megan desperate to succeed, but she's also terrified of failure and even quite self-conscious underneath her devious and confident outer shell.

~Obey~

Azazeal849
09-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Okay, I don’t know that much about the American education system, so I’m going to cover myself and make a British transfer student.

Name: Georgina Wright

Appearance: Georgina is 5'8, with strawberry-blonde hair and blue eyes. She has an oval face and quite soft features, with big eyes, a narrow nose and a small mouth. Being ginger (and from the UK, which is not exactly famous for its sunshine) her skin is quite pale.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lDRZidM4OCs/TbSzuuc6lxI/AAAAAAAAANE/OdPSFZv2CbM/s1600/pic_ginger01_big.jpg

Personal information: Georgina is the only child of a middle-class family from Leicestershire in England. She introduces herself as Gina, though her mum still insists on calling her Georgie, a nickname that she despises. Unlike the traditional British stereotype she prefers coffee to tea and actually has rather nice teeth, although she does have a light Leicester accent (which some people in Lincoln have misidentified as Australian). She enjoys sports, specifically hockey, and was on the school team back in England, but to her disappointment Lincoln High doesn’t have one. Her favourite bands are Muse and Kasabian. Georgina’s parents are separated, which went as smoothly as could be reasonably expected until her mum had to move to America a few months previously because of her job.

Georgina is a bright girl, having attained all 12 of her GCSEs with Bs or better, and ultimately she wants to go to university to study medicine. Her mum enrolled her in Lincoln City High to give her the best chance of doing so, but following the move and the prospect of not seeing her friends - and her dad - again for a very long time, she has had trouble motivating herself in her studies. She is also struggling to make friends at Lincoln, and as a result she is shyer and more quiet than she used to be back in England. Not that she doesn’t talk to the people in her class, but she doesn’t spend much time with them outside of school. So, she spends a lot of her free time running, or listening to music.

Over the last weekend, she has developed cold symptoms.

~Obey~

rabbit
09-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Everyone looks good so far! I'll talk to Omega later tonight for full approval, and let you guys know! :']

SikstaSlathalin
09-01-2011, 04:19 PM
Name: Jericho MacTavish
Appearance:http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g447/Bubbles201157/The%20Secret%20Life%20of%20An%20American%20Teenage r/2ndrickyy.jpg

Personal information: Sadistic Survivor describes Jeri the best, in Scotland he was known to vanish for days into the mountains with only a backpack full of supplies and return alive and well and also often carrying a new skin from some animal. His parents were proud of their son but also worried there was something wrong with his head. They had relatives in the States and after Jeri barley dodged getting thrown in jail for poaching they sent him to them in hopes America and all it's urban areas would calm the lad down. But they were wrong Jeri took to the new wilderness like wild fire. Exploring the streets at all hours and finding himself in heaps upon heaps of trouble. He snagged the nickname Concrete Ninja for his skill of getting into places in very sudden ways and vanishing just as quickly.

~Obey~

Azazeal849
09-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Quite the action man. Is he by any chance related to "Soap" MacTavish from Call of Duty? ;)

rabbit
09-02-2011, 12:02 AM
:O HE IS AWESOME SIKS! Don't forget "Obey" if you agree to the rules, guys!

Still waiting for my Co-GM to get online. >:3

Black
09-02-2011, 12:12 AM
I approve of everyone here.

rabbit
09-02-2011, 12:18 AM
-Runs off the add them all- >:3

Also guys, I think we'll only be accepting a few more people. I'd like a fairly small cast for this, maybe six or seven people at most.

Azazeal849
09-02-2011, 09:36 AM
Fine by me - I think a leader, a reclusive savant, a borderline depressive and two borderline sociopaths should be more than enough for some interesting character development anyway. :)

rabbit
09-03-2011, 06:45 AM
Hmm... :< No bites today. Well, I've put the word out to a few people, and we'll wait a little longer (like, a day), but we can always throw someone in a little late if need be, or just stick with this crew.

Anyone know someone who may be interested? Spread the word! >:3

Reenok
09-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Name: Dean Curtis
Appearance:http://i2.listal.com/image/9286/500full.jpg
Personal information: Dean had a rough childhood being brought up in an abusive home caused him to become quite distant from others and his eyes always seemed cold. Due to this people would often pick fights with him thinking he would be staring them down or giving them 'dirty' looks, when in reality he was just staring off into the distance trying to keep his mind off things and make it through his school life with out to much trouble. Despite his cold appearance those who took the time to get to know him learnt quickly that he was actually quite caring and talkative when it was called for and above all he was very protective of those he considered friends, yet he was still widely avoided by almost all of his year and a lot rumours flew around about him being violent and once killing a man he had learnt to shrug his shoulders and walk away from it.

SikstaSlathalin
09-03-2011, 05:33 PM
Been awhile since I played a crazy Scot this should be fun.

Black
09-03-2011, 05:42 PM
I like the character but im curious, did he actually kill a man or is that just part of his rumor bit? It was kind of unclear.

Reenok
09-03-2011, 08:58 PM
It is just part of the rumours. One spread because of the fights he got into. I just really had an urge to make a misunderstood character, especially in an 'end of the world' scenario.

Black
09-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Oky doky. Misfits are fine with me. If Katlyn approves then you're in.

Reenok
09-03-2011, 09:20 PM
I should hope she does as she was the one poking me to join last night after I got in lmao.

Black
09-03-2011, 09:22 PM
Doesn't meant your character will be perfect just cuz you were prodded. =3

Reenok
09-03-2011, 09:28 PM
Means I'll be returning a different kind of prodding if she goes grammar Natzi :P, Nah she knows I love her and well I know already if she finds any problems she will inform me and ask me to change them for her.

Azazeal849
09-03-2011, 10:21 PM
((It has been a while so I have forgotten how to do the hiding box bit, if someone could message me with it. I will sort out my post :) ))

You want "hide" tags and "IMG" tags around your link - just quote someone else's post and copy/paste to get the text string. That's how I did it anyway :P

rabbit
09-04-2011, 01:15 AM
Looks great, Ree! :'D Yaaaay! I'll have the IC up in a few! >:3 Just intro for characters now, then we board the bus and are off! And then ZOMBIES!

rabbit
09-04-2011, 02:47 AM
Doubt posting is bad, children, but the IC (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=724512#post724512) is up! :'D

Black
09-04-2011, 04:50 AM
get to postin kiddies.

Reenok
09-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Toasted and posted.. (It may be terrible but you find something that works better with posted ¬.¬)

Azazeal849
09-04-2011, 05:36 PM
I've never seen so much attention devoted to people getting out of bed and getting dressed lol

As he listened in silence he looked around to see if any of this friends would actually be coming on this trip.. or whether it would be him and the rest of the student body which had grown to hate or dislike him for all their own petty reasons.

This made me think - this group of characters will have known each other for a while now, so who's friends with who (and following on from that, who doesn't like who)? Not just player characters of course but the other folk in the class too.

So far I've got that Megan's got it in for Tyler because of the whole homecoming queen thing, Richard's got a crush on Tyler but apparently doesn't talk to her much, and Dean does have at least some friends despite the rumours.

Reenok
09-04-2011, 05:40 PM
Well pretty much about five people out of the year have actually spoken to Dean and got to know him, the rest either believe the rumours, have a problem with him or just act like he doesn't exist. I leave it up to the players to decide if they'd like to play one of his friends or one of the people who hate him etc and then I will just work with what comes along :)

Azazeal849
09-04-2011, 06:02 PM
I can see Gina being a bit intimidated by Dean, as she doesn't know him that well (that said, she doesn't know anyone in the class particularly well).

Reenok
09-04-2011, 06:03 PM
That is fine, he does get into fights quite often and like it is stated in the bio he does have quite a cold gaze even if it isn't intentional.

Azazeal849
09-04-2011, 06:11 PM
I'm sure they'll have an opportunity to get to know each other better when they're holed up in a safehouse somewhere. That's if the group haven't chucked Gina out or tied her up because she may or may not be infected.

Feel free to come and talk to her now as well though. Just bear in mind that she's just someone that everyone in the class knows rather than anyone's actual proper friend.

Black
09-04-2011, 08:21 PM
doop de derp da doop.

Azazeal849
09-04-2011, 09:26 PM
doop de derp da doop.

I initially assumed that this pertained to something in the IC, but as there are no new posts, I'm kind of confused now. Confused...and a little scared... :P

Black
09-04-2011, 09:28 PM
Just felt like posting something.

Azazeal849
09-04-2011, 09:38 PM
Fair enough. Let's have Megan and Jeri on the scene - the sooner we're all on the bus the sooner we can all be merrily getting torn apart by zombies :)

Arkayna
09-04-2011, 11:25 PM
I'll get a post up tonight (which for me is in a few hours), my day's been really overloaded so I haven't been able to sit down and write anything.

Black
09-05-2011, 01:17 AM
If you're already online why not post now...?

rabbit
09-05-2011, 02:29 AM
>:3 Postie postie guys! Also, as far as friends are concerned, Tyler has her drama kids (who are underclassmen and/or are currently sick) and probably at least a few people in almost all of the cliches, being as she's in ASB and it's inevitable.

Richard and Tyler probably know each other, as I'm sure he probably helped build some school event type stuff, right? Or big props for the drama club?

Megan and Tyler... Well... Yea. Tyler probably avoids her. XD

Tyler and Georgina probably know each other, again because of ASB, she is the most likely the person who showed her around the school when she first arrived, and does her best to keep tabs on her, make sure she's doing all right and such.

Jericho I'm not so sure about, she's probably heard of him, but unless he's in a sport or a club or something, they probably just have class together.

Dean and Tyler have probably chatted about his fights -- by the request of the administration, as a sort of student counseling -- and from that have probably become friends? o.O Sound good, Ree?

Black
09-05-2011, 02:49 AM
Hum de dum.

rabbit
09-05-2011, 02:55 AM
-Swats.- SAY WORDS!

Reenok
09-05-2011, 05:11 AM
Sounds about right to be quite honest, we will get the ball moving again when the others have posted :)

rabbit
09-05-2011, 05:15 AM
Just waiting on Siks and Arkayna

Black
09-05-2011, 05:36 AM
shoop doo wap a doodle ding dong.

Arkayna
09-05-2011, 02:36 PM
If you're already online why not post now...?

Because I was online for all of 3 minutes. -_-

Black
09-05-2011, 05:04 PM
Your online status said you were online all day.

Azazeal849
09-05-2011, 05:15 PM
RPA's weird, it says you're still online for hours after you've gone. Don't trust the little green light, trust the "last activity" time.

Black
09-05-2011, 05:18 PM
Meh, I personally don't care too much. Ark posted so =D Now were waitn on siksta.

Azazeal849
09-05-2011, 10:10 PM
"Jessie and the others" of course being Megan's usual friends (I just picked a random name for one of them, hope that's okay).

Also, Arkayna, "obnoxious redhead" is awesomely hypocritical when the girl she's speaking to is a natural ginger :P Shows Megan's true personality quite well.

SikstaSlathalin
09-05-2011, 10:21 PM
Chances are most of your chars. will be afraid of Jeri or if the girls fall for the rugged Scottish accent they'll secretly admire him but generally I see fear and avoidance then total reliance when shit hits the fans and you need the Highland Ninja to save you .XD

Black
09-05-2011, 10:33 PM
I don't think Richard will be fearing anyone. He doesn't pay attention to anything but his work, Tyler, and his few friends. Hell, I wouldn't be too adverse to say that Jeri and Richard had a friendship themselves. Recluses tend to band together.

SikstaSlathalin
09-05-2011, 10:37 PM
Maybe but we shall see.

Black
09-05-2011, 11:10 PM
Indeed.

rabbit
09-06-2011, 01:24 AM
Mkay, waiting on Siks, and I'm prepping my next post now. :']

Black
09-06-2011, 01:50 AM
Best.
Post.
Ever.

Scotsmen are the best.

(Thats off the record Sik, me coming from an irish catholic background I would be shot for admitting it)

SikstaSlathalin
09-06-2011, 02:03 AM
lol I was hoping you'd like it GM.

rabbit
09-06-2011, 02:49 AM
-Cocks her shotgun, standing just behind Omega.-

Writing my post guys. :'] It'll be up shortly.

Black
09-06-2011, 02:57 AM
I get this odd feeling im about to be blasted.

SikstaSlathalin
09-06-2011, 03:05 AM
That'd be so messy.

rabbit
09-06-2011, 03:26 AM
-Prods Omega with the double barrels.- Go post.

SikstaSlathalin
09-06-2011, 03:30 AM
Ah posting at gunpoint that's new.

Black
09-06-2011, 03:37 AM
Not for me.

SikstaSlathalin
09-06-2011, 04:21 AM
I have such a good post to respond to that with but I'll wait for others to post up.

rabbit
09-06-2011, 07:10 PM
Okay, guys! Just get on the bus, maybe have a little more character interaction this round, then we'll leave the school and shortly after, I promise zombies! n _ n

SikstaSlathalin
09-06-2011, 07:12 PM
I patiently await my fellow RPers.

Reenok
09-06-2011, 07:19 PM
Kinda hoping I get a chance to smear the captain of the football teams head across the road :P

rabbit
09-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Ssshhh, just post. XD ♥

Azazeal849
09-06-2011, 10:55 PM
Jeri evidently has a very Frankie Boyle sense of humour! :P Quite appropriate really, considering where he's from...

SikstaSlathalin
09-06-2011, 10:57 PM
lol I try my best.

Black
09-06-2011, 11:59 PM
Im loving this RP.

SikstaSlathalin
09-07-2011, 12:16 AM
I'm thinking about waiting for Bliss before I post think we should wait for her?

Black
09-07-2011, 12:17 AM
prolly.

kagomri
09-07-2011, 12:18 AM
Question: A field trip to the waste site? Or where?

Name: Jessie White

Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-asRZUAE7YZs/TVPzPhckClI/AAAAAAAAAkU/I91Xm4GTypY/s1600/alex-pettyfer-20080704-432829.jpg

Personal information:

At the age of 7, Jessie's father died of a sudden heart attack. Before he married Jessie's mother, he was robust, wholesome and as lively as ever. The travel company that started out as a family business gradually grew into a exceptionally grand building in the heart of Manhattan. It couldn't have been any more active.

A few months after his mother became pregnant with their first son, a disastrous earthquake rocked through New York. Small buildings had their roof caved in, shelves, windows, and doors ripped off their hinges, leaving them bare and vulnerable in the face of other matters.
The couple escaped to Lincoln city with the aid of government officials. Alive and deeply shaken by the violent catastrophe, they watched solemnly as their lovely twenty story building, one that in comparison to all the others in Illinois seem incredibly insignificant, crash and burn. They were plunged into unfathomable debt as well.

Six and a half years later and more than fifty pounds heavier, their father was finally diagnosed with obesity. It was a dream come true to Jessie's father to own a successful business. In fact, it was almost all he cared about. He gave up on his career after his previous experience. Even after all these years, the overwhelming affliction was sticking to him like a tattoo that sunk deeper than skin.
On December 23rd, he let go and drifted beyond the horizon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessie's mother found a job at the nursing home the same year. Drenched in adversity and infinite grief, the two both buried their shattered selves into work. A+ after A+, it didn't mean a thing to him. His mother encouraged him to become an athlete.

"Jessie, good grades don't guarantee success honey. You're so good at skiing and skating. I think you'll make an excellent athlete." She'd say, kneeling down and buttoning his winter coat. "It's not only your skill my dear, it's in your blood." She would smile wholeheartedly, and Jessie's heart would swell up with love and determination.

Jessie is kind hearted but at times so resolute that he's blind of the happiness and purpose of life.

Obey

Black
09-07-2011, 12:20 AM
A field trip to a local college for a bunch of seniors.

Ill require you to fill in that bio relatively quickly. If we can get you on the bus soon it'd be better for everyone.

kagomri
09-07-2011, 01:15 AM
Bio done. It's not that long....I couldn't think of much. Is the IC up already? I suggest you posting a link on the first post.

Please give me 1-2 days to read all the character sheets and the posts as well as to create one.

Black
09-07-2011, 01:34 AM
Unfortunately we can't hold the RP for 1 or 2 days for you. You can read through, and when an oppertunity presents itself, Ill bring you in. Until then, Belle is gonna move stuff on.

rabbit
09-07-2011, 01:52 AM
Thank you Kag for your interest and we will do our best to bring you in, and thank you Omega for being an awesome co-gm. ;]

Now, let us all go "le gasp, eh, whatevs" at the bus. XD

Also, just so we're clear, this (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3231/3289195000_76d39b2164.jpg) is the kind of buses we're on, and the seating is like this (http://eme2825.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/empty-school-bus.jpg).

How do you describe the inside of a school bus? Cramped?

SikstaSlathalin
09-07-2011, 02:11 AM
I have another idea for a good post to follow this.

Black
09-07-2011, 02:12 AM
=3

SikstaSlathalin
09-07-2011, 02:17 AM
There it's up.

rabbit
09-07-2011, 02:28 AM
I love you guys. XD

SikstaSlathalin
09-07-2011, 02:30 AM
We love you too Bliss.

Black
09-07-2011, 02:36 AM
The scott is still my hero.

SikstaSlathalin
09-07-2011, 02:54 AM
That was rep worthy GM.

Black
09-07-2011, 04:09 AM
post post post post post =3

rabbit
09-07-2011, 05:24 AM
Ark posted! Yaaay!

Black
09-07-2011, 05:27 AM
*bounces* this is gonna be fun. The devious she-witch and Richard shall have many many battles of the wits!

rabbit
09-07-2011, 05:33 AM
-Places her hands on his shoulders to keep Omega from bouncing more.- Calm dooowwwn

Arkayna
09-07-2011, 05:34 AM
Haha yeah, things are getting fun. =P

Azazeal849
09-07-2011, 06:55 AM
Haha WOW.

Does Richard often go off on rants like this about people he "didn't know personally enough to make any judgement for himself"? Megan might be a massive bitch, but the quiet boy breaking his silence just to lay into her (not to her face, not even behind her back, but in front of everybody as if she isn't even there) comes across as rather dickish.

I can foresee some divided opinions over this incident. Things are indeed going to be fun :) I'll post back after work!

Reenok
09-07-2011, 08:19 AM
-twiddles his thumbs and waits for something relative for him to happen- I somehow get a feeling Dean is going to be dragged into this 'argument' and forced to take sides lol.

SikstaSlathalin
09-07-2011, 02:30 PM
I don't think Bliss will give us time to get into the argument.

kagomri
09-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Ew. Those dull buses are just what my school uses. =.=

Black
09-08-2011, 01:12 AM
Don't make assumptions as to Richards character in the OCC. You'll find out in the IC in due time.

rabbit
09-08-2011, 02:06 AM
@Ree: we haven't hit buildings yet, still going through the forest part! Lincoln City is a bit spread out, but well-arranged! >:3

About the argument: It'll probably be an on-going thing until well... It's resolved! Lol. If that makes any sense...

And Kag, I really like those buses! I miss them... Is that stupid to say? That I miss school buses? ; ~ ; -Holds onto her 2010 high school diploma.-

Anywho, le bus is crashing. Lemme get my post together.

Black
09-08-2011, 02:08 AM
I hate busses.

SikstaSlathalin
09-08-2011, 02:09 AM
I slept on most of the ones I was on.

Black
09-08-2011, 02:52 AM
Hum de dum.

rabbit
09-08-2011, 04:33 AM
Ok, I'd like to flesh out our zombies a little bit before we get to them. Basically, the virus that's going around is the cause, and changing goes like this -

Consumed virus, health deteriorates, becomes highly contagious through bodily fluids, illness/high fever causes body to shut down, death, 10-30 minutes (depending on how long the virus has been in the subject's system) until reanimation, still highly contagious through bodily fluids

Zombie's eyesight is no different than a normal human's - they can spot prey at distances comparable to a human, but whether or not they can tell the difference between a human and another zombie is because a human's movements are quicker and smoother than that of an undead's, and stands out to the zombie eye.

Our zombies have good hearing - not only can they detect sound, but they can determine its direction, but the range is the same as a human's. Zombies are attracted by all sounds, not just those made by living creatures.

Geek's sense of smell is incredibly acute, and the smell of living prey is number one on their list of things to go after.

Zombies have the ability to tell human flesh from that of an animals, and they prefer the former. A corpse that is older than 12 hours old, or that has been embalmed or preserved in any way will be rejected by a zombie and go untouched.

Speed depends on the state of the geek, but it's lack of coordination makes for an unsteady stride. Some are able to run, in pursuit of prey in direct line of sight, but many are unable to run fast, or keep up. Leg is shot into, cut up, otherwise injured - it isn't going to be able to walk so well, especially if muscles or ligaments are compromised. The geek can walk perfectly well with an arm torn off.

Zombies do not experience pain, as all nerve receptors remain dead after reanimation. They do not experience any physical sensations and have no sense of touch. A geek on fire is a geek on fire chasing after you. No wound will deter an attack, and even after a zombie's body is severely damaged, it will continue to attack until nothing remains. Or it's head is blown off.

A geek's digestive track is completely dormant, and it cannot digest food. Flesh is not the fuel for the undead, but the need to consume flesh is.

Zombies rely on all of their senses equally, which aids in their ability to hunt, fight and feed in total darkness.

Infected flesh is TOXIC and the virus is fatal to all living creatures. Consumption of it will turn you, kill your dog/cat/bird/liger/unicorn, and the best way to be rid of it is burning.

What am I forgetting?

Black
09-08-2011, 04:39 AM
Would the possibilities of Super zombies be applicable later on? Such as lickers, stalkers, boomers, etc. All these other types of zombies you see in Resident Evil/Left 4 dead?

SikstaSlathalin
09-08-2011, 04:43 AM
Good info Bliss.

rabbit
09-08-2011, 04:48 AM
Lol. Uh. I'll think about it, Omega. XD Maybe some kind of company comes along and fusses with them? In a later chapter?

Also, to the questions about me calling the zombies geeks:

First, I'm a big fan of The Walking Dead, and in the AMC adaption of the comic books, some of the characters referred to zombies as geeks.

Secondly, the term geek originally was a carnival term that refers to one of the carnival acts of a wild man who bites the head off of live chickens. ;]

SikstaSlathalin
09-08-2011, 04:49 AM
THE MILITARY RUINS THE WORLD AGAIN! (jk)

Black
09-08-2011, 05:13 AM
Rofl. I kinda want the coach to be aliveish.

SikstaSlathalin
09-08-2011, 05:14 AM
Working on my post now. XD

Black
09-08-2011, 05:14 AM
Goooood. Gooooooood.

rabbit
09-08-2011, 05:15 AM
Rofl. I kinda want the coach to be aliveish.

He'll be the first to be aliveish

SikstaSlathalin
09-08-2011, 05:28 AM
Ok post is up not exactly my usual but it'll work for the situation I think.

Black
09-08-2011, 05:57 AM
Ill get my next post up after Ark. I still have to clean the room and then take a shower so Ark has some timeee.

SikstaSlathalin
09-08-2011, 08:09 AM
Ok so when do the zombies come back and when does Jeri start beheading bitches?

Azazeal849
09-08-2011, 09:02 PM
I'm guessing one or two might jump up while we're going through the casualties... Belle and Omega's discretion though, of course.

rabbit
09-09-2011, 08:17 PM
Uh, guys, I was kind of having us need to wait on the bus on purpose. The zombies need some time to reanimate...

Azazeal849
09-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Sorry Belle, I was just trying to stay true to Gina's character (she's working towards becoming a doctor, so it's only natural that she'd have a strong desire to help).

If I may make a suggestion, you could solve the problem with a time skip? What the four are doing down there will take a while anyway, and in the meantime sitting on the bus doesn't give the others the chance to do much worth posting about. So it wouldn't harm the narrative to "jump forward" fifteen minutes or so, unless of course you and Omega have something else plot-relevant in mind to happen before our zombie buddies wake up.

kagomri
09-09-2011, 10:14 PM
Hey I'll be working on my part with Jessie, so maybe not the time skip so soon? I know I'll have my intro either today or tomorrow. =)

Azazeal849
09-10-2011, 09:26 AM
If Jessie was on the other bus, how are he and Denna now? Has Jeri pulled them out or are they still stuck inside? Just so I know whether to have Gina "see" them or not in my next post.

kagomri
09-10-2011, 01:56 PM
They are inside, although I wouldn't say "stuck" because they're capable of getting out themselves but a little help would be nice. =)

Azazeal849
09-11-2011, 04:01 PM
I'll let Omega or Silks pull them out since my character's still busy bandaging heads and putting people's blood back in.

Black
09-11-2011, 05:26 PM
I'll let Omega or Silks pull them out since my character's still busy bandaging heads and putting people's blood back in.

does he put the blood back in with his hands or does he use his mouth?

Azazeal849
09-11-2011, 05:30 PM
Well, I wouldn't have thought spitting people's blood back in with your mouth was a good idea at the best of times, and certainly not if said blood was infected with zombie virus :P

Also he's a she (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=721495&postcount=9) :)

SikstaSlathalin
09-11-2011, 06:32 PM
Ok managed to get Internet access for a bit I'll do some posting now.

rabbit
09-12-2011, 12:21 AM
-falls over and lays there, on the floor, unmoving but breathing- I hate my job

SikstaSlathalin
09-12-2011, 01:23 AM
Hey me too.

Azazeal849
09-12-2011, 06:18 AM
Never mind, Belle, it could be worse (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfnAOcBirAs&ob=av2e)...

*Awaits next update eagerly but patiently*

rabbit
09-12-2011, 10:35 PM
I'll see what I can get together with Omega when he gets home.

Black
09-12-2011, 11:07 PM
Im home now.

rabbit
09-13-2011, 04:24 AM
Uh... I can't remember what I was going to say. o.O

rabbit
09-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Double posting is naughty, but I remember what I was going to say!

So the dead people on the bus who were sick are going to reanimate, John just passed away from his cold (and probably some blood loss) and reanimated, so that makes roughly 6 zombies, with five of them trying to shamble up the hill. Maybe one or two more of the dead that Jeri and Richard pulled from the wreck will reanimate up top, so that'll be a total of 8 zombies, and then some of the patched up survivors get nommed... So for now, about 10 zombies in this area.

I'm planning for the bus driver to lose control of some of the students on the bus - maybe a football player who feels the need to go help his friend or something - and he walks up to his buddy and he gets nommed, then tries to run back to the bus, so Megan can deal with that...

Remember that not all of the dead from the wreck are going to reanimate, or reanimate as fast - not everyone was sick, and not everyone was AS sick as the first people to reanimate. Anyone bitten has about a half hour to an hour before turning, depending on how sick they were (pretty sick - half hour), or if they were sick (not sick - hour, maybe longer).

Azazeal849
09-13-2011, 09:20 PM
Now if only we had some proper weapons. The best idea right now might be a tactical withdrawal (read: pile into the bus and run away). After all, what would you do if someone you'd just seen die right in front of you got back up and tried to eat your arm?

Of course, the characters won't know that the infectees on their bus will also be turning soon enough...

Double posting is naughty.

I think it's forgivable if you're GMing, as GMs have to provide extra information on occasion.

rabbit
09-13-2011, 09:51 PM
Hmm... I guess we could take the bus, I wasn't really planning on that though. Don't know why that didn't come to mind.

SikstaSlathalin
09-14-2011, 02:29 AM
Time to unleash Hell!

Azazeal849
09-14-2011, 06:34 AM
Bloody. Hell.

So not only does Jeri carry an axe to school with him, his first response to being touched on the arm is to cut the offender's head off. Luckily it's exactly the right thing to do in this situation, but I still don't think I'd ever want to meet the guy personally.

Loving the gaelic warcry though. Is Jeri fluent?

EDIT - By the way, I'm away back to Edinburgh this weekend and will probably be too busy to get online, but I'll try to reply before I go if anyone makes a post involving Gina. If not, Monday!

SikstaSlathalin
09-14-2011, 11:14 PM
Only as much as me, don't expect it much.

rabbit
09-16-2011, 06:02 AM
-Pokes errybody-

Azazeal849
09-16-2011, 07:10 AM
Right, East Coast trains give you a mighty 15 minutes of free wifi per journey, so one quick update then that's me away for the weekend. If either GM wants to NPC Gina while I'm away then feel free to do so, just please wait til I get back before anyone starts calling her on being infected :)

kagomri
09-16-2011, 10:59 PM
Posted. Hope it was okay!

Denna is a NPC for now. Im not sure what to do with her later on. If she plays more and more important parts of this rp I'll create a CS for her. But you all get what she's like, no?

Azazeal849
09-18-2011, 10:03 PM
She'd be ideal as a replacement PC later on, unless you're planning to carry on writing for Jessie post-zombification. I'm assuming that he's now infected, seeing as how he was bitten on the fingers?

Of course, the others won't know what it means yet... *ominous music*

Black
09-18-2011, 11:04 PM
Or he might be immune to the virus. Everyone here has clearly already proven immune to any airborne variations of the virus, having been around the people with the colds and not succumb to them.

rabbit
09-18-2011, 11:09 PM
Omega -Starts singing- You took the words right out of my mouth! Must have been while you were kissin' meeee~ You took the words right out of my mouth! I swear it's true I was just about to say I lo--

Er... Well, that you said in the previous post. And... Sorry for the song... I just... I like Meatloaf... -Fidget.-

Azazeal849
09-18-2011, 11:16 PM
Or he might be immune to the virus. Everyone here has clearly already proven immune to any airborne variations of the virus, having been around the people with the colds and not succumb to them.

Maybe, but I don't automatically come down with a bug every time I'm on a bus with someone with a cough, and that doesn't mean I'm immune to the common cold.

Or perhaps like many viruses it quickly becomes inert when exposed to air, hence the main vector being transfer of body fluids?

I dunno, but in my humble opinion our characters being immune seems like kind of a lame idea, since it would take away a big part of the threat presented by the zombies. And while granted the best zombie stories are about how the characters deal (or don't deal) with the situation rather than how many zombie skulls they can cave in, I'd still like our monsters to provide a credible danger to our PCs.

In any case, I just wanted to ask Kagomi what his/her plans were out of curiosity about where the story might be headed.

SikstaSlathalin
09-18-2011, 11:56 PM
If Jeri goes zombie there will be trouble I assure you.

Azazeal849
09-19-2011, 12:00 AM
I certainly don't want to imagine what a free-running, psychotic, zombie Scotsman would be capable of... :P

SikstaSlathalin
09-19-2011, 12:33 AM
*gives cheesy thumbs-up*

rabbit
09-19-2011, 02:24 AM
UH, Kags, I just read through your post - your main problem is that Megan is on the bus, and Jessie and Denna were on the bus that crashed, right? >.>;

So Denna and Jessie were pulled from the wreckage and then are now probably running from the zombies.

kagomri
09-19-2011, 08:14 PM
Alrighty I'll probably just take out and add some sentences.

Azazeal849
09-20-2011, 07:27 PM
On my latest post...yeah, Gina's got the wrong end of the stick rather badly, but hopefully things will be cleared up soon. I blame it on the fact that she just saw one of her classmates get hacked to bits by the grandson of Soap from Modern Warfare.

kagomri
09-20-2011, 10:41 PM
Thank god. Your post isnt that long. Phew!

SikstaSlathalin
09-21-2011, 05:43 PM
Lol he's not the grandson of Soap. XD

Azazeal849
09-21-2011, 07:01 PM
Thank god. Your post isnt that long. Phew!

Sorry about my sometimes-rather-long posts, I just usually prefer to put together a meaningful amount of text before I reply :)

Lol he's not the grandson of Soap. XD

But I will continue to call him that until I receive a DNA test proving otherwise :D

SikstaSlathalin
09-21-2011, 07:06 PM
XP I like to think he's just his own crazy.

Azazeal849
09-23-2011, 08:10 PM
Updates, anyone? I need a reply from someone else before I can post again.

rabbit
09-25-2011, 12:49 AM
Sorry, I've just been having some home problems and little chance to get online. I'll work on something with Omega once I catch him online.

Azazeal849
09-25-2011, 06:28 PM
Real life's a bitch, ae? Hope everything's alright.

I wonder what Megan, Dean and Jessie are up to...

kagomri
09-26-2011, 12:05 AM
Its Denna, and I think I posted 2 posts ago.

rabbit
09-26-2011, 12:06 AM
There is another character named Dean, too, Kag.

Black
09-26-2011, 02:46 AM
I posted. Dododo

SikstaSlathalin
09-26-2011, 09:50 PM
There a good old fashioned action post.

Azazeal849
09-27-2011, 10:32 PM
More a bit of trivia than a complaint, Silks, but we haven't had wild bears in the UK for over a thousand years :P

There a good old fashioned action post.

*sigh* I'll get the spare tyre... :D Still, a zombie pressed up against the window might help convince Gina of what's actually going on.

On another note, I take it that Jeri is firmly in the red group (http://www.geekologie.com/2010/04/30/zombie-apocalypse.jpg) lol

SikstaSlathalin
09-27-2011, 10:40 PM
He's been in the US for a bit. They got bears there. XD

And jumping into the blue section.

rabbit
09-29-2011, 05:26 AM
Okay, so, everyone needs to poke Reenok and get him to post asap.

kagomri
09-29-2011, 09:41 PM
So any ideas where to after everyone is out of the bus?

Azazeal849
09-29-2011, 10:38 PM
Well, if there isn't a spare tyre for the bus, then we're going to have to find some other way of getting the injured to hospital. That includes Jessie - not because Gina thinks that he's going to succumb to "zombie virus", but because human bites can carry an insane number of germs (http://www.drugs.com/cg/human-bite.html) (and moreover, germs that are already tailored to use humans as hosts).

Gina might now admit that there do seem to be genuine undead running around, but she's going to council against jumping to conclusions about whether it's infectious or how it's transmitted. Of course, when Dan / the other infected / Jessie start turning she'll be proved wrong again.

And then she, or at least someone else in the class, will twig that she herself is also showing all the symptoms...

I'll get all this down properly in my next IC post of course, but unless I can get it written tomorrow afternoon then it might not appear until Monday, as I'm pretty busy this weekend.

SikstaSlathalin
09-30-2011, 08:52 PM
So it's just Ree we're waiting on?

rabbit
10-01-2011, 12:38 AM
I think so, but he's been complaining about people posting too fast. u _ u;

Ree, it's your own fault when you don't post at all! djfisdfhn

SikstaSlathalin
10-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Should someone else just post if for no other reason then to save us from being put onto the 2nd page?

kagomri
10-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Im co-posting with Azazeal, so it may take a bit.

SikstaSlathalin
10-01-2011, 06:01 PM
Ok.

Azazeal849
10-03-2011, 10:02 PM
As Kagomi says, s/he expressed an interest in making a co-op post, so I'll try and forward my bit tomorrow. I've been AFK all weekend (it was the sunniest weekend on record for the time of year and my gf was down to visit - what would you have done?) and as a result my to-do list of writing has got scarily large.

rabbit
10-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Reenok, you need to post.

Black
10-04-2011, 10:54 PM
Doop de doop

Azazeal849
10-06-2011, 08:52 PM
LOL don't start that again...

I'm just waiting on Kagomri's input on the second section of our post, but I thought I'd put up the first half while we wait. Text in red is Kag's, white is mine.

Frallon
10-09-2011, 06:19 AM
Character Sheet
Name: Kurt Garrett

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110827122353/teenwolf/images/3/3c/Teen-wolf-scott-7.jpg

Personal information: Second child, youngest, in an upper middle class family born and raised in Lincoln City. Has resentment towards his kin for how up tight they act over small money things, from the time he was born, and well throughout school. His sister, now 25, managed from her first year in high school to assert herself in her studies, also balancing two separate part time jobs, and never gave up until successfully establishing herself as an influential television screen writer.

Expectations were set when he went into high school. However, unable to balance his social life from his career goals and part-time supporting job, he found himself inconclusive on what he was going to strive for. Unsuccessful establishing himself in the student body, fluxing between school and work, he dropped out to concentrate on his studies. Constantly being persecuted by his parents, he strove to raise his grades, and found some kind of buckling in joining the school Wrestling team.

Suddenly, there was discipline, and there was motivation. Everything on the mat still held over off the mat. And while his parents couldn't be satisfied, and he couldn't live up to the standards, he was finally finding some kind of equilibrium. Being aware that high school could be the final time to build himself up before the possibility of college.

Azazeal849
10-12-2011, 06:36 AM
Arkayna? Anybody?

Frallon
10-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Did this die right after I joined?? Like The Company and Zombie Apocalypse..

rabbit
10-13-2011, 03:01 AM
Sorry! I've been frazzled and have lost contact with my co-GM so let me work on something tonight and I will get it up asap!

Azazeal849
10-16-2011, 10:45 PM
While I'm having fun coming up with various interpretations of "frazzled", I hope everything's okay. Any luck finding Omega?

Black
10-18-2011, 02:30 AM
Bump. Im here, waiting for a post from ANYONE. Ill read through it and see if I can put something up.

SikstaSlathalin
10-18-2011, 01:48 PM
I can't really post anything so I'm waiting on someone else to move things.

Azazeal849
10-18-2011, 11:45 PM
I'll put up the rest of mine and Kagomri's co-op post tomorrow if it'll help get the thread moving again; Arkayna can always fill in the blanks later.

EDIT - Done. And I agree with Silks, we need some sort of plot mover to move us on from the bus scene. A lot of the kids (realistically) want to stay with the bus until they're found, so aside from anyone who wants to split off and follow Jessie we'll need someone or something to chase them off it... *evil grin*

I'd suggest one of the sick kids on the bus dropping dead and coming back. That should get everyone running, as well as kick off some conflict against the others who appear to be showing symptoms, such as Dan and Gina.

In other news, I'm away to Amsterdam tomorrow for my friend's birthday - back Sunday afternoon so hopefully I can start posting again on Monday after work.

Frallon
10-19-2011, 11:27 PM
I'd be happy to try and jump things :) maybe lead things just away from the bus or towards wherever you guys think you want to move the plot. But... My character has to be approved. LOL!

SikstaSlathalin
10-22-2011, 01:09 PM
I'll try and get a post down to at least pull us from page two again.

kagomri
10-23-2011, 04:49 PM
I think I'll have a group of people go with Jessie to the hospital. I'm thinking of bringing Denna along since she'd be a big help but maybe she should stay behind and take care of other possible zombie attacks instead?

Azazeal849
10-25-2011, 07:18 AM
Heading to the hospital...that could produce some interesting conversation when they find it full of zombies.

"Wait a minute, this is all backwards. We're trying to break into a barricaded building full of zombies. Shouldn't that be the other way round?"

SikstaSlathalin
10-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Guess I'll post up the idea for splitting the group.

kagomri
10-25-2011, 09:58 PM
Nice going, Sik!

SikstaSlathalin
10-25-2011, 10:06 PM
Hope this helps things along.

Azazeal849
10-25-2011, 11:19 PM
I'll see about posting as soon as I can.

A wee bit of trivia for you Siks - in most parts of Scotland the word "to", which you have rendered in your post as "toa", is actually pronounced more like "tae".

SikstaSlathalin
10-25-2011, 11:23 PM
I thought so I never really paid much attention to them just know what they mean.

Azazeal849
11-04-2011, 12:24 AM
Is this still live? There's a lot of interesting plot threads still hanging (inter-PC rivalries, Jessie's mission, Gina's illness, Tyler's little brother being among the infected...) but we can't really progress without at least one of our GMs...

SikstaSlathalin
11-04-2011, 05:17 PM
I know not sure what to do.

Azazeal849
11-06-2011, 07:10 PM
Okay, this is what I got back from Omega:

I dunno if it'll keep going for me. I had a fight with the other GM and lost interest because of it. My advice: restart the RP with you guys who are interested with your own goals and your own direction for it.

SikstaSlathalin
11-06-2011, 07:13 PM
Well then.

Azazeal849
11-06-2011, 08:07 PM
Well I might be up for continuing/rebooting this with the same characters but we'd have to figure out a plot first. In my experience the reason that most abandoned RPs fall down is lack of an organised storyline - zombie RPs are particularly prone to this as the premise is in itself quite attractive but you can only crack so many undead skulls before you start asking "okay, where are we going now?"

SikstaSlathalin
11-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Bliss told me her plans a few times and I think we could pull it along.

Azazeal849
11-06-2011, 08:12 PM
Hmmm, okay. Could you either post them up or send them to me via PM please?

SikstaSlathalin
11-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Basically she wanted us to get to the school and get to her char.s brother finding him a zombie, killing him then making our stand at the school but let me get a hold of her before you quote me.

Bliss says we will roll on as he have. Just need to figure out some posts.

Azazeal849
11-09-2011, 07:30 PM
So, any joy?

SikstaSlathalin
11-10-2011, 02:02 PM
Not yet.

kagomri
11-11-2011, 11:24 PM
It's ironic how we're the ones keeping this rp alive, and that the GMs are nowhere to be seen.

rabbit
11-16-2011, 05:01 PM
It's ironic how some people have complicated lives and sometimes, because of said complications and her co-GM abandoning her without word, and he being someone who said he'd always be there and isn't now, can cause a lack inspiration to carry on.

Oh, wait, no it isn't.

Azazeal849
11-16-2011, 06:57 PM
Okay, no need for anyone to get upset. Since a lot of us seem to want to carry on the story, why don't we just open a new OOC thread, recruit some new players to replace ones who have left, and start the new IC more or less where we left off? I'd be quite happy to sign up to the reboot if Kag or Silks want to GM it.

rabbit
11-17-2011, 03:38 AM
Sorry, I was not aware I had given anyone permission to use my roleplay... Thanks for asking.

Insomnant
11-17-2011, 04:51 AM
Snarky comments aside, I would very much love to join in on the reboot! :D I love zombies, so very much, and I'd love to get in on a zombie apocalypse RP. :)

Azazeal849
11-17-2011, 10:31 PM
@ Belle - It wouldn't be your RP, it'd be a few of the same characters heading off on what will probably end up being an entirely different storyline.

@ Insomnant - Who doesn't? :D

Insomnant
11-17-2011, 10:36 PM
It amuses me how repetitive my post was. *sweat* It was late, I was tired, but I was so excited about getting in on a zombie RP. (rawr) Normally if I want to participate, I'm the one who has to run it, so it would be awesome joining in on the other side for once. :)

SikstaSlathalin
11-23-2011, 02:53 AM
Ok it's still in Bliss's hands right now let's not make any plans until we get the final word.

Azazeal849
11-29-2011, 08:50 PM
The impression I got was that Bliss / Belle was calling it quits?