PDA

View Full Version : Soilena Private School For The Rich & Famous {IC}

Setsuna
09-09-2011, 02:25 AM
Rei Kazuko (http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae220/Setsuna_Hana_Lei/Roleplay%20Anime%20Girl/Neko/286984.jpg)

Rei scowled with her hands crossed over her chest, ears flat against her head and tail moving side to side menacingly. Today new students were coming in and since she yet to have a student whom to serve she was to stand in front of the school to wait for them to arrive and one to choose her. If a maid wasnt chosen they were either transferred or were put to work doing work around the school....Rei rather have someone to follow around and do the little things like opening the door or taking their dishes to the kitchen, It'S SO much easier. Rei had been at the school for two years and had a owner last year but events led him to be expelled so the last few months she had been helping cleaning the school and tending to the rose garden that was at the back of the school.
Rei sighed she was the only maid outside at the moment. She already knew what to expect fancy sport cars or long limousines to pull up to the school with kids who wore clothes that cost enough to feed an army or maybe two. 'Here we go....again' she thought dully she tried to relax her tense and menacing position but it didnt really work. Rei's ears flickered when she heard the wrought iron gate open down the gravel path that led to the front of the school. The the principal came out to inform the new students of the rules and such. Rei rose an eyebrow wondering if she had, had her ear pressed against the door waiting for the new students cause that was a little too good of timing.

Fox Xalian
09-09-2011, 04:08 PM
The dark blue Audi A4 came through the gates and, after giving thier parents kisses and saying thier goodbyes, Tamika and Tamara got out. They walked to the front of the car, thier fingers trailing along the sides and front of it, and stodd between the car and the main door. After hearing the principal tell them the rules they entered the building to choose thier maid or servent. Their mother had pulled some strings to allow them to share a room in the dorms and to have one maid for the two of them. This was the only way the girls would go to this school, and the only way thier parents would allow it. They knew security was good here, and that was the only reason they considered this school. "Looks like there is only one sis, I guess she'll be ours" Tamara said, barely able to get the last word out. Tamika nodded and smiled, seeing how cute their new friend was. Because the servent wouldn't be a servent to them, she would be thier friend. Tamara walked up to Rei. "Hi, I'm Tamara and this is my twin Tamika, do you want to serve us as the bosses pof this place say you have to?" she asked, pitty and simpathy was heard in her voice.

Alldara
09-10-2011, 02:39 PM
A police car pulled up in front of the school and Hawk looked out with terrified eyes. Her father opened his door, going around to open the back, letting Dekoda--her disability dog--jump out, which he did, wagging his tail and waiting patiently. He wrinkled his nose, "Better take care of my baby girl you mutt." He opened Hawk's door and she hugged his waist, trembling slightly. He knelt down and brushed a piece of hair from her face. "It'll be okay...hey...hey look at me Hawk...Dekoda's here with you and you just hold on to that bar when you're scared okay?" She nodded, peaking around him to see the other students, then hugged him again tightly, saying their long and very heart-felt goodbye before both hesitantly going their separate ways. Hawk gripped tightly to the bar on Dekoda's back. She knew she was to have a servant, but there wasn't enough to go around right now, and besides, she had Dekoda so she didn't really need one....and they were probably pretty scary anyways.

Setsuna
09-17-2011, 06:51 PM
Rei Kazuko (http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae220/Setsuna_Hana_Lei/Roleplay%20Anime%20Girl/Neko/286984.jpg)

Rei blinked when two girls came up to her and asked if she wanted to be their maid. She had her mouth open to enter when the head mistress decided to make her entrance. "Darlings!" she said opening the doors hard enough for them to slam into the wall. Rei rolled her eyes, she was suppose to be welcoming them not scaring them. "That is the headmistress" she informed the girls. "Shes very....." she tried to find a nice word "Energetic" she said slowly. The girl who had come from the police car was in line of sight to the headmistress. "Welcome little one" she said walking down the steps. "Your next run" Rei mumbled but apparently she wasnt as quiet as she thought because the headmistress glared over at her. Rei smiled sweetly back.
The Headmistress introduced herself to the three girls as Headmistress Maria, but Rei called her wench. The mistress was two faced she was like this in front of students in front of the maids and servants was a completely different story. She was to the point of cruelty.

Alldara
09-17-2011, 08:41 PM
Hawk shrank back a bit, gripping to the bar on Dekoda's back hard enough to make her knuckles go white. Dekoda moved and sat on her feet, giving her separation from the headmistress. He was very good at being able to tell when his mistress was scared. No... Hawk thought. I don't like her.