PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Memories - A Ghost RP (Rated M) [OOC]

Shekinah
01-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Shattered Memories: A Ghost rp
[R] This is rated R for gore, language, and sexual scenes/situations.

What I've got in mind is basically just an idea at the moment, but perhaps it's already good enough for an entire rp or you can help me make it better. Here it is:

We all come into this worlds as infants and grow into children with a natural sense of curiosity. As we explore our surroundings, we learn that some things are good and some things are not, that some things are to stay while others aren't that ever lasting. We learn to speak, to walk and to listen and all this time our curiosity grows or changes, but it never fades. And as we grow older, there are some of us who are given an oppertunity, discovered by that very curiosity of ours:

We can choose to gain special gifts, that can make our lifes easier but harder as well. What it does for us, depends on how we use it, but it comes at a price. Nothing is free in life and we will learn that at a very young age as we all choose a gift and each gift has its very own consequence, along with some shared ones.

These gifts are:

Telekinesis - Consequence: Gradual loss of the sense touch.
Invisibility - Consequence: Gradual loss of the sense sight. Rapier Vienne played by Silent Secrets
Telepathy - Consequence: Gradual loss of the sense hearing. Sanchez "Sani" Fumihiko played by Shekinah
Cairvoyance - Consequence: Gradual loss of the sense taste.
Pyrokinesis - Consequence: Gradual loss of the sense smell.

And the shared concequences are:

Loss of the memory that you ever gained these gifts and where/who/what you gained it from.
Everyone gains the knowledge of their date of death and how they will die.
You are able to see dead people.

Now, this rp will start quite a few years after we have gained our gifts. We are between our 20th and 40th year of living and the memory of how we gained our gifts, starts to come back, and as it does, we also start to receive these 'signs' that gradually tells us when we will die and how we will die. When the memory has returned completely, we also have the full knowledge about our dead and this will be 'carved' in our chests. Only the ones that have special gifts as well, are able to see it. This is how we will recognize each other. As for the ghosts: we've always been able to see them, from the moment we got our gifts, but since we were just little kids when we got the gifts and our memory of getting them was erased, we don't know any better than that this is just what and who we are. However, we were never able to interact with them, but they are able to interact with us, meaning that they can talk to us, hurt us, haunt us and whatever more comes to mind.

Of course, when we have regained our memories we want to get rid off these gifts, this horror, this curse and we will go back to the source where we once got the gifts: the house that was called haunted in our youth.

Some of us may have lived in another city, another state, another neighborhoud, but we will soon discover that every haunted house we all entered once when we were little, is connected to the main house in which we got our gifts.

Including me, there's room for 5 players since there are 5 gifts. In other words: 4 others can join, at a maximum, but I'll also start this rp if only two are interested.

Now, who's interested?

Character sheet:

Name:
Appearance: (Written or picture or both, but no anime please!
Gift:
Personality:
Bio:

And last but certainly not least, the rules:

In conflict, my word is final.
If you decide to take part in this rp, I expect you to post at least once a week.
Now, I know my English isn't all that since it isn't my first language, but please keep your language nice and clean. In other words: I won't allow any msn like languages. Check your grammar and punctuation. You can screw up as much as I do :p;)
Respect your fellow players. This means NO MODDING!!!
If I feel I need to update/change/add the rules, then I am free to do so.
Post all your OOC related stuff here.
Enjoy yourselves!!!

rabbit
01-16-2010, 05:00 AM
Hey, this looks like an awesome roleplay! If you would like to see your roleplay advertised as Roleplay of the Week, please don't think twice about contacting myself or any of the staff. It’s a great way to get noticed and even better if you are in need of more players! Keep up the great work!

Required information for Roleplay of the Week submissions can be found here (http://74.220.215.108/%7Erolepla3/forum/showthread.php?t=905).

Shekinah
01-17-2010, 07:13 PM
Thanks!

Mysteria
02-21-2010, 02:32 AM
This thread has been featured as Rp of the Week! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=148947#post148947)

Shekinah
02-21-2010, 03:26 PM
Yeah, I noticed, thanks a lot!

Anne Bonny
02-22-2010, 05:22 PM
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/annebonny10/withfilter2-1.jpg (http://twitter.com/RPAdventures)

Shekinah
02-22-2010, 10:37 PM
Thanks!

LatexRevolver
02-28-2010, 06:33 PM
Is this still gonna go on?

Shekinah
02-28-2010, 08:02 PM
If enough people are interested, then yes :)

LatexRevolver
02-28-2010, 09:43 PM
Well, I am interested and would like to reserve the invisibility.

Shekinah
03-01-2010, 11:33 AM
Alright, it's done :)

LatexRevolver
03-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Name:Rapier Vienne

Sex:Female

Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/236/3/7/Scene_girl_by_Ljerka.jpg (Picture is from a few years back, she's just a bit of an older person now)

Gift:Invisibility

Personality: Rapier is a very spazztic person. She loves to party and use her gift to play pranks on people. Ever since she found out about her gift, she's always used it to her fun. She's eccentric and easy to get along with, not to mention the life of every conversation. She happens to be a great listener and when the ghosts fuck with her, she tries to do the same. She can get an attitude, but that only happens when you really do something to piss her off, and if you don't know what that is, you'll soon find out. She is also very addicted to kissing, touching, anything of that sort and doesn't care if it's male or female.

Bio:Rapier was considered an orphan child at a young age, but her parents didn't abandon her. She was kidnapped. By who? She has no idea, but when they took her, she never even got to say goodbye to her parents. She was 4 and living with someone she had never even met. After a while, whomever had taken her disappeared and she was left alone, but it didn't bother her. She had been a loner at a young age anyway. She did, however, break that stage quickly. Yes, she didn't care about her predicament, but she wanted friends, and got them easily. She was always the prankster in the class and even more of one when she noticed her abilities at age 11. Now she's a clubbing, sex addicted, joker that everybody loves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's that? If you want changes or additions, just let me know.

Shekinah
03-02-2010, 04:47 PM
Accepted :)

LatexRevolver
03-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Woot!

If no more people become interested, we could make this a private rp and I could play more than one charry.

Shekinah
03-03-2010, 12:55 PM
Yeah, we'll see, I still need to come up with a char myself ;)

LatexRevolver
03-03-2010, 05:19 PM
You're the GM, you should have done that by now.

Shame on you!

~Scolding finger.~

Shekinah
03-03-2010, 08:09 PM
Hahaha sorry, I've got things to do that are a bit more important :P So I've got no time to be thinking of a char, but I hope to have someone up before coming sunday.

Shekinah
03-04-2010, 03:56 PM
Name: Sanchez "Sani" Fumihiko
Sex: Female
Appearance: http://lh3.ggpht.com/_QmykW6KKkJ4/SVm-9oI7QgI/AAAAAAAAc0c/FaIUHoe65fc/s800/kitagawa-keiko-81230002.jpg
Gift: Telepathy
Personality: A fun girl who knows when to be serious and who has, despite her heritage, worked hard to get where she is right now. Sanchez is very intelligent and has a great imagination, which causes her to daydream at times. A girl with ambitions and determination, and also very stubborn. She's loyal to those she loves, but doesn't really care about those she doesn't know. She also has a sense of pride, which causes her not always to ask for help even though she knows she needs it sometimes.
Bio: Sani's been born and raised into a very wealthy family that has lived across the whole world, but is originally from Japan. She left her family when she decided to go study and lives on her own since the age of 20, though she keeps in touch with her family on a regular basis. Sanchez is studying criminology and is currently doing a master in forensic criminology. Though she can't remember the day she got her gift, nor how she got it, she does remember the first time she was able to use it: when she was only 7 years old and was able to read her mother's thoughts. It was how she discovered her mother was seriously ill and she died not soon after Sanchez found out about her fate. She was left with her father, her two brothers and the nanny.

Only about two weeks ago she started to regain memories that at first seemed to her as if they were not her memories at all. She's retracing the steps of her child self by searching through pictures and old diaries and stuff. Since then, she's also slowly, gradually losing her hearing sense, though she's not really affected by that at this point.

LatexRevolver
03-04-2010, 10:14 PM
Accepted!!

XD

(Tis not my place to judge, you're the GM)

((And the fact that it's your character))

<.<'