PDA

View Full Version : [M] Survival Horror Zombie OOC

Vslayer
01-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Rate [M] for excessive gore, excessive violence and coarse language.

IC (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=112595#post112595)

Story: The small town of Fort White was previously a military base, which housed more then 200 000 American soldiers during the second world war. It was rumored that a underground base was located under the town which only a few high ranked officers and scientists knew about and had access to. The rumors which the soldiers loved to tell stories about, were true. It was kept a secret because of the genetics research and experiments this underground base was used for. The year is 2016, the current habitants of this city still believe in this 'myth', some believe it is still running even today. Again, those allegations became true when a dog that had developed a type of contagious rage escaped the facility. The scientists thought humans couldn't be infected with this, but sadly the were dead wrong. The infection spread amongst the animals as well as the humans, causing a raging epidemic of deaths throughout the town. The dead came back to life with a hunger for human flesh. Because of its location, the infection hasn't reached outside the town's limits, but not one is certain how far it will spread. The few who survived would be called lucky, tho its hard to think so when you have to put bullets in your friends and family.

Fort White is a small town located in the West end of Massachusetts, the population totals around 10 000 habitants. The suburbs are located all around the perimeter of the town's limits with many intersecting roads leading to the heart of the city where most of the community lots and stores are located. The town is roughly a four hour drive from Boston.

The Fort White Elementary and High School, which is the same building, is located as you drive into town, just outside the suburb area. The school has a small football filed, approximately half the size of a professional league field. Most of the exits and entries are unlocked and the windows easily breakable. Most of the school is surrounded by a vast forest except for the single road that leads back into the suburb area.

School Front (http://www.easleyjwc.org/Old%20Easley%20High%20School%20Web.jpg)

The Fort White church is located South of the outskirts of the city. The two front doors were left open, but are usually closed on a non-apocalypse day. Behind the church is the cemetery which houses all of the town's deceased loves ones.

Church (http://pics4.city-data.com/cpicv/vfiles27817.jpg)

The Guns' R Us store is situated on the corner of the main street downtown. The store contains a large supply of ammunitions and a wide variety of bolt action riffles, slide action shotguns and handguns. Metal gates installed behind the windows and the alarm system provides adequate protection from vandalism and thieves.

Gun's R Us (http://www.shannocks.com/images/gallery_guns5.jpg)

Puckettt's Grocery store is located on Barton street, in front of the army supply store, two streets away from the main street. The town were granted funds from the American government to build a new grocery store, however has the infection spread the project was soon abandoned. Do not fret, this store has everything you need, except human flesh, of course.

Puckett's Grocery (http://thefuntimesguide.com/images/blogs/pucketts_grocery_store.jpg)

The gas station located on Vine street, horizontally intersected by Barton Street. It also serves as one of the four corner stores locates around the small town. The double glass doors are easily breakable with no alarm system in place. Low budged right? Right.

Gas Station (http://alloveralbany.com/images/gas_station_four_dollar_gas.jpg)

Burny's Army Supply, located on Barton street, offers protective and camouflage gear, soldier's equipment and WWII weapons such as M1 Rifles and Carbine attached bayonets. They also have hunting knives and the popular M3 trench knife used in the war. Unfortunately, most of the firearms have no ammunition as they are antique weaponry, but the bayonet can still be used to puncture zombie brain. The store's front door is locked, but the back door was left unlocked, easy entry for any survivors. Pun anyone?

Burny's Army Supply (http://www.fltacticalsupply.com/images/w_640_army_navy_store_p5160076.jpg)

The town's rather small, and only, shopping mall is situated on Hillrise street where most of the town's restaurants are located. The building doesn't have security alarms but most of its stores do. Who wouldn't want to pick up a nice Hawaiian style button up short sleeve shirt to kill zombies?

Shoping Mall (http://www.cardinalproperties.net/ts_dynamic/forrent/973_image1.jpg)

Crest House restaurant is one of the town's most popular family restaurant situated on Hillrise, not too far from the shopping mall. The undead might be looking for some fresh meat in this restaurant, pray to God that they spot the juicy uncooked stakes before you.

Crest House restaurant (http://la.eater.com/uploads/2009_08_crest-thumb.jpeg)

Miriam Hospital was built in the glorious thirties, but has been remodelled in the late 90's. The hospital is located near on the main street, in the center of Fort White. The hospital doors were left wide open, as doctors and nurses ran out from previously undead patients wanting to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Miriam hospital (http://www.brown.edu/Departments/Diagnostic_Imaging/img/Miriam%20Hospital.gif)

Note that those are just the important locations in the town for the rp, you can come up with your own in your posts.

Now this isn't going to be like most Zombie rps that we see, I decided to bring something original (or so I think, I haven't seen it done so far) into the genre. Once or twice a week I will set out a challenge for the survivors such as sending a strong mutated zombie after them or an incoming ambush of zombies ect. I will try to be creative so the challenges wont seam to be repetitive, no challenge will be the same. The survivors will have to work as a team to survive the challenges and earn rewards to help them throughout the apocalypse.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality
Inventory: (what your character carries with them)
Skills: (Useful skills that your character has gained outside of work or school)
Background:

Rules:
1. Only 1 character per player will be allowed;
2. Minimum of 2 paragraphs per post(take your time, check your grammar, make well thought out posts);
3. Because this is a M rated roleplay, I would encourage only people of legal age to join;
4. Cursing and violence is allowed, you can be as descriptively gory as you wish. Sexual content will be kept to a minimum, you can read the rules of the forum for more information on mature roleplays;
5. I'm very open to any suggestions concerning the roleplay;
6. Respect your fellow players and most importantly, have fun.

Challenges:

Here's an example. (taking into account that the survivors are in the shopping mall)

One of the zombies roaming aimlessly around as set off an alarm as it oh so gracefully broke the window of one of the stores in the mall. (The zombie tripped on its own foot and crashed in the window, really.) The sound of the persistently annoying alarm attracted a horde of zombies that were serving no real purpose in the vicinity of the mall. The horde is coming towards the your group, you only have a few minutes to find the safest spot to fight them off before they arrive, drooling at the sight of your flesh.

The challenges will be issued randomly when I see a good opportunity, some will contain ''rewards'', not like falling crates of weapons, but access to a store for supplies, weapons, ammunition and armor and some will be plot-developing challenges. Other then sending your characters on the right track, the rest is up to your imagination.

My character:

Name: Faith Lehane

Profession: Mechanic

Appearance: http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs237.snc1/8430_1140377425282_1102822416_30413140_6904630_n.j pg

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs217.snc1/8430_1141051402131_1102822416_30415393_4922109_n.j pg

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs217.snc1/8430_1140399865843_1102822416_30413254_1249151_n.j pg

Personality: Faith's as cocky as cocky gets. Sarcasm is her first language, that and throwing innuendos at every opportunity she gets. She's naturally flirty and charismatic. She's a tough chick with a discretely hidden soft side. She's very easily angered and very aggressive physically and verbally when she is.

Inventory: Faith always carries a pack of cherry flavored cloves (cigarettes), a zippo lighter with her initials engraved on the bottom and a small pocket knife.

Skills: Faith can defend herself when it comes to hand to hand combat, she's also handy when it comes to breaking into a place or getting out. She's manual and has a good understanding of mechanics, able to fix pretty much anything that needs fixing.

Background: Growing up in the roughest parts of Boston, she learned to defend herself, gaining street fighting skills through the years. The walls she has up were built on a foundation of hurt and lies, having a hard time thrusting anyone and believing she's better off alone. Faith wasn't one of the 'good' students, she skipped most of her classes, being rebellious through her words and actions towards teachers and her parents. Sure enough, years later she was arrested for murder, which she swears was self defense. Obviously the judges didn't think so when they sentenced her to 25 years of imprisonment with no chance of parole. At the age of 24, after spending 7 years in the Boston correctional facility she successfully broke out and ran away to the small town of Fort White. She has been living in the town since then, hired at the Fort White mechanics shop after a month of training. Thankfully a friend of hers was able to clear her record and change her identity. To the outside world she's Shaundi Bronson, to the people of Fort White, she's the same old Faith.

CptxMorgan
01-10-2010, 12:47 AM
Name: Brian Girardi
Profession:Landscaping

Appearance:6'2, 205 lbs. Mostly fit, but carrying a little non-muscular heft. Likes to keep his face cleanshaven and his hair relatively short.

Personality: Obnoxiously cheerful in public, slightly offkilter due to a series of concussions he received playing hockey in college.

Inventory: A toolbelt consisting of a various screwdrivers and the like.

Skills: Very strong, good with his hands, can build a damn solid barricade.

Background: Brian's parents were born in the Midwest, marrying at a young age and moving to the Northeast because of a professed love for the ocean. He was raised with a natural love for hockey, excelling at it all through his youth. He was given a scholarship to BC and led the team there to several championships, missing time every year due to injuries, most of which being to the head. He was considered damaged goods by the time he left the school, and was forced to pick up a trade to compensate for very minor mental deficiencies.

Vslayer
01-10-2010, 01:50 AM
Accepted.

Lord Tully
01-10-2010, 03:24 AM
Tell me if there's anything that needs changing
Full Name: Malona "Mal" Preston
Profession: Tech-student
Appearance: Mal's hair is a very deep Dark red, and has lightly tanned skin. Her eye's are nearly black but are usually hidden by her glasses.
Personality: Mal is a typical teenage girl in the zombie wasteland, when she goes further into zombie territory then normal she's a cut and dry (and often ruthless) survivalist. But otherwise she's rather sweet even though her experiences have deadened her emotion a fair bit and her knowledge of swearing is quite extensive.
Inventory: Mal carries with her a few computer repair tools, and what ever else is useful for the current situation.
Skills: Out side of her tech skills (Which includes hacking) Mal is fairly good with slightly odd weapons (Such as bows and arrows), and small blades.
Background: Malona was transferred to MIT just a month or two before the Virus outbreak in Fort White. She was actually in the town when it was let loose from the labs, and was trapped there, she's positive that the virus has spread out of the town and reached much of the world, but she hasn't been out of the town in a while so she doesn't know absolutely.

Vslayer
01-10-2010, 04:06 AM
*approve* A-ccepted!

nonangelic92
01-10-2010, 09:08 AM
I usually play girls, but since I'm feeling badass at the moment, I'm being a guy. lol

Name: Derek
Profession: College student/ Gas Station Clerk
Appearance: http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/S_Z/Sq_Sz/Supernatural/season1/supernatural-jensen-ackles21.jpg
Personality: Sarcastic, takes no bullshit from anyone, and doesn't like to be treated like a child, has a big ego

Inventory: 9mm handgun, a few screwdrivers, and a shotgun

Skills: can build any car from scrap and also fix any car, can also hack into the mainframe of any computer and access any type of database.

Background: Born into a pretty normal family, dad had a 9 to 5 job and mom was never in the picture. His older brother taught him about cars and how they work. His big brother persuaded him to go to college and still work even if he doesn't need the money.

Vslayer
01-10-2010, 04:44 PM
OOoo Jensen ;) Lol, if your character has both these guns make sure he doesn't have TOO much ammo. The reason why is, if everybody starts with guns and a bucket full of ammo its going to become too overpowering and slightly boring, the 'survival' element is going to die out and trust me its gonna become a run and gun all over the place. You wanna make it hard for your character don't ya? :P

Just a friendly heads up and you're accepted. :)

DB.
01-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Can I reserve a spot?

Vslayer
01-10-2010, 07:13 PM
You sure can.

Security of Mem
01-10-2010, 07:17 PM
What are you looking for in a character? What kind of character do you need at the moment?

Vslayer
01-10-2010, 07:27 PM
We have brains (sir hateless), we have brawls (nonangelic), we got a handy man (cptxmorgan) so I would like to see something different from those but nothing specific, its really up to your imagination and what you think is 'missing'.

Security of Mem
01-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Mmmm:

Would you mind someone who is believed to be a spiritual medium? Can talk to the dead?

or

Maybe you'd like the recorder. The writer of the group.

....Personally....I think it would be fun to play a quack medium. But I need your know first.

Vslayer
01-10-2010, 07:34 PM
Either of those will work, but if I have to pick one I'd go for the medium. Again its really up to you, I hadn't planned out the roles of the survivors when I started this, I wanted to let that decision to the players but I want everybody to be different from one another.

Security of Mem
01-10-2010, 07:36 PM
Either of those will work, but if I have to pick one I'd go for the medium.

All right I will make my medium.

You would like real images yes?

DB.
01-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Hey, Mem, do you mind if I take the recorder idea?

Vslayer
01-10-2010, 07:37 PM
All right I will make my medium.

You would like real images yes?

Preferably yes.

Security of Mem
01-10-2010, 07:40 PM
Hey, Mem, do you mind if I take the recorder idea?

You may take the recorder idea. It's just an idea I don't claim it.

DB.
01-10-2010, 07:45 PM
Okay *rushes off to make character*

Vslayer
01-10-2010, 07:49 PM
No need to rush, you both have assured spots anyways. :)

Security of Mem
01-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Name: Simone Perry Olivan

He prefers being called Perry

Profession: Spiritual Guidance Counselor a.k.a Medium

Owner of some shop that sells spiritual stones, spiritual books, and other odd "crazy" nick nacks

Appearance:
http://i49.tinypic.com/21zfwj.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/34yp6pc.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2wqh69y.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/v8iog4.jpg

Yes, yes I know a lot of images. It's only 4 and it shows his er different sides. As seen in the picture he has tattoos, of what origin they are is unknown to most. Some assume it's some spiritual voodoo future seeing stuff and others think a bad boy has gone on the run. His hair is black and his eyes a blueish silver. He has a wide range of assortment of clothes as scene in the pick, but he isn't materialistic. The last picture is what he is wearing, something more like a mafia boss then a medium. He carries a gun in the back of his pants the way a mafia dude would, to many movies maybe.

Personality: Not your general medium who does all the misty voice hee haw stuff. He's calm and somewhat quiet. When you do get him on a wrung though he generally will speak up a lot. His personality is that of a bad poison heavily mixed. He can be calm and intelligent with great advice, but he tends to have a bit of a bad boy stringed into the mix of his emotions. He's your punk intelligent medium. He tends to have a thing for smoking and partying, things he likes to do on occasion. He tends to have good hunches oddly enough and he is impulsive, he'll follow his hunches to the letter.

Inventory: Several demon warding charms, a holy bookmark and some spiritual stones.
He also has a pistol, one he bought on a whim one day...he says it's the gift of the future.

Skills: He supposedly says he is a medium. As a child he swore he saw ghost and things like that. He swore he could hear them talking. He also says he's a good prophet, can tell the future and what not. Generally his hunches seem well, very accurate, but that just could be a coincidence....right

Background: Perry grew up in New York, but his family was one of those large Italian families. Loud and full of surprises. His father owned a deli and was a good business man. His mother was a deli psychic on the side. His uncles and aunts worked with his dad. And his grandmother squabbled and mooched off the family. It was a fun way of life. His father always said every night, "Like the Russians we'll party like hell"
Generally the family was quite better then many of the other Italian family owned restaurants and stores. Perry found the ridiculous banter and loud obnoxious behavior a sort of refreshment from the dull of school. He always claimed he could hear and speak of the dead. That he knew the future. His mother claimed he had earned her gifts of the other side. And that's sorta went from the move of wanting to own dad's deli and owning a more helpful shop.
As Perry grew he had an obsession with doing business of contacting the dead. Most thought he was bullshit and others thought he was naturally true. What others thought didn't matter to him.
As as he got older he was able to have money help from the family and then create his business.
Perry was living the good life and doing good business with a lot of Italians on the side. His father was right, they could be Italian and still party like Russians.

Vslayer
01-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Accepted.

Security of Mem
01-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Really cool, glad I'm accepted.

Vslayer
01-10-2010, 10:51 PM
Lol welcome aboard ;)

One more person and we'll be ready to start.

Security of Mem
01-10-2010, 10:55 PM
We're so lucky to have a rocker mafia Italian medium. lol

I'm Italian and Egyptian and I thought it would be fun to add in some of my experiences of being Italian in a RP.
Wow, to much information sorry there.

nonangelic92
01-10-2010, 11:39 PM
No prob. V, I gotcha. And I know Jensen is so hot, he will capture your heart and leave you wanting more

DB.
01-11-2010, 01:27 AM
Name: Jonathan McCarthy
Profession:Freelance reporter, ex war correspondent
Appearance:*http://shannondg.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/robert-downey-jr.jpg

Personality: Arrogant but serious, speaks his mind, barely shows emotion, doesn't mind some violence or gore, mostly because he has covered wars but the extent of his stability is in question because of it, his stability is diminished with large explosions.

Inventory: Reporter's notebook, black pen, tape recorder, pack of cigarettes, zippo lighter, Beretta M-9, extra pair of batteries.
Skills: Before the war Jonathan trained in different kinds of martial arts. During the war Jonathan picked up basic weapon handling techniques while his job requires him to be able to write. *

Background: Jonathan was born in a small town somewhere in Georgia. His family was middle classed so he lived a relatively good life. Since an early age Jonathan had a strong sense of adventure, sometimes sneaking out of his house and walking in a random direction or venturing the woods while trying to evade the police trying to find him, and continued until the police actually found him and brought him back home. It eventually became a game and he would always try to beat his “score” of time spent outside.

Once he became older he developed a love for writing, which combined with his longing to do something fun and dangerous, made him become a war correspondent.

The war changed him, he became less playful and “innocent” and more emotionless and serious. He was always at the heat of the battle, on the front-lines, always surrounded by death. All that death and stress made him appear older. He quit as soon as he could and became a freelance reporter.

A year after, he went to a small town called Fort White, just to make an article about the military base there. The day of his arrival an animal broke out of the base and began infecting people with a new disease. This made Jonathan extend his stay, he began interviewing doctors and scientists when the infection began spreading rapidly.

Vslayer
01-11-2010, 01:36 AM
We're so lucky to have a rocker mafia Italian medium. lol

I'm Italian and Egyptian and I thought it would be fun to add in some of my experiences of being Italian in a RP.
Wow, to much information sorry there.

Sweet I'm Italian too :P

No prob. V, I gotcha. And I know Jensen is so hot, he will capture your heart and leave you wanting more

I knew you would :) Yep, its impossible not to like him, even if he's the bad guy :P

and DB you're accepted :th2up:

nonangelic92
01-11-2010, 01:43 AM
lol toally and DB can I judt say Downey is so hot

Vslayer
01-11-2010, 02:05 AM
I LOVED him as Tony Stark

nonangelic92
01-11-2010, 02:07 AM
lol me too and I want his body

Security of Mem
01-11-2010, 02:12 AM
Isn't he Sherlock Holmes too?

Vslayer
01-11-2010, 02:19 AM
Indeedy :)

Security of Mem
01-11-2010, 02:21 AM
Yeah and that movie was awesome

DB.
01-11-2010, 02:46 AM
~lol~

nonangelic92
01-11-2010, 02:49 AM
I cant wait to see it, Im gonna faint wheni see his body. lol

Copacetic_One
01-11-2010, 03:58 AM
are you guys still accepting?

Security of Mem
01-11-2010, 04:21 AM
are you guys still accepting?

I'm not exactly sure, but I think she is.

Copacetic_One
01-11-2010, 04:25 AM
Ok. I'll start working on a character just in case.

Copacetic_One
01-11-2010, 05:38 AM
Here's my character if you still have space available.

Name: Benjamin Dukes

Profession: Pharmacist/Drug Dealer

Appearance:

http://reelstyle.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/teashades.jpg

Personality: Benjamin is an intelligent, somewhat secretive man. When not under the influence of his own drugs, he's usually pretty serene and level headed. He does sometimes go off on tangents and has an eerily encyclopedic knowledge of some subjects, most of which he picked up in his dealings with the criminals and drug addicts in his native Leeds, West Yorkshire. When he does dip into his private stash, Benjamin prefers to be called "Duke", is more talkative and much more vulgar.

Inventory: Baseball Bat, Satchel filled with medicine and his personal stash of less than legal drugs.

Skills: Moderate first aid, Advanced medicinal knowledge, and due to his dealing with criminals almost his entire life, he almost has a sixth sense when it comes to sensing danger.

Background: Born in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, Benjamin had it pretty well off. He lived with his mother, father and adopted sister in one of the richer suburbs. During school he was involved with some of the smaller gangs, dealing drugs and such. Luckily he was never caught and was able to go on to enroll in medical school straight out of high school, spurred on begrudgingly by his father's wishes. He had to drop out during his second year due to poor grades from low interest.

After he dropped out, Benjamin traveled the world "finding himself" and developing a drug habit. During this time he decided that he wanted to help people but not the way his father wanted. Using his previous experience he would be a pharmacist and make a little money on the side by selling some of his inventory illegally. He graduated college with a doctorate in pharmacy and set up his own shop in a little town in America called Fort White where the law was light, (except for the military personnel, who were some of his best customers) and the need for a little "fun" was great. He mingled with the citizens, never getting too close to anyone. That was, until this mess.

Vslayer
01-11-2010, 02:36 PM
accccccepted! B) and that's our last one, I'll have the IC up today. :)

Vslayer
01-11-2010, 05:38 PM
IC (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=112595#post112595)

here's the IC, I didn't proofread my post but there it is.

Security of Mem
01-11-2010, 06:48 PM
We all don't have to be in the mechanical shop, right?

Lord Tully
01-12-2010, 01:49 AM
Hallo? anybody out there?

Security of Mem
01-12-2010, 02:32 AM
I am, but I wanted to know if we all had to be in the mechanical shop.

Vslayer
01-12-2010, 05:32 AM
Nope, y'all can be anywhere you wish tho we have to meet at some point but you don't have to rush it. Like two characters can meet and so on. Its all up to you guys.

Security of Mem
01-12-2010, 05:53 AM
Oh cool.

I want him to be in his shop having a party with his dad.

Can I play his dad as a NPC?

Vslayer
01-12-2010, 05:55 AM
Of course :)

Security of Mem
01-12-2010, 05:59 AM
Of course :)

It's going to be the greatest lol moment ever.

Just two men in a spiritual shop singing drunk songs while people are getting eaten outside.

Vslayer
01-12-2010, 06:03 AM
Lmao sounds like it will be :P

Security of Mem
01-12-2010, 06:05 AM
Maybe they will sing zombie songs.

I mean, we have never seen a drunk song about zombies.

Vslayer
01-12-2010, 06:09 AM
True, true. Make a rap about it and you'll be famous soon enough :P

Security of Mem
01-12-2010, 06:10 AM
lol, yeah!!!

Lord Tully
01-12-2010, 05:11 PM
I just read your post and that is funny shit, I mean why couldn't they do something like that in Shawn of the Dead? At least then it would've gotten a laugh out of me.

Security of Mem
01-12-2010, 06:12 PM
I just read your post and that is funny shit, I mean why couldn't they do something like that in Shawn of the Dead? At least then it would've gotten a laugh out of me.

Drunk Italian man, inventing zombie songs.

They just got bored with singing all the regular songs. So now they're making their album.

Be careful of the slurring of words and on tours they may pass out.

DB.
01-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Okay, I posted. I made some things up so if they go against the backstory then tell me and I'll change them

Copacetic_One
01-12-2010, 10:55 PM
Okay, I posted. I made some things up so if they go against the backstory then tell me and I'll change them

Same goes for me.

Vslayer
01-13-2010, 07:53 PM
Its fine, both of you. Your character can assume things and stuff. I'll have little bits of the scientists side to slowly 'reveal' the plot.

Only thing DB, don't make it sound so easy to kill zombies even if they have their back turned or are eating like in your post. Remember that your charactercan miss his shot. You dont have to change your post its great, just something to keep in mind.

DB.
01-13-2010, 10:05 PM
Okay ^_^

Vslayer
01-13-2010, 10:24 PM
I'm sorry I sound so picky, but I've seen the somewhat aweful effects of overpowering characters and it is heart breaking. *over dramatizes*:P lol

Lord Tully
01-13-2010, 10:25 PM
Ok then, it's good we got that out of the way, now would you mind posting? Mal's still waiting for Faith to talk.

Vslayer
01-13-2010, 10:32 PM
I'm not home and I'll only post tomorrow when I get back and other people haven't posted yet.

DB.
01-13-2010, 10:59 PM
Really, I just did that because it was one zombie, and he wasn't even paying attention.

Vslayer
01-14-2010, 04:19 AM
Wait what? ROFL

nonangelic92
01-14-2010, 04:24 AM
Oh I wis I knew the IC was up. I'll post tomorrow at the mini.

Rook
01-14-2010, 06:04 PM
I'll likely join up soon.

DB.
01-14-2010, 08:00 PM
Never mind

DB.
01-15-2010, 08:54 PM
Someone should post.

Vslayer
01-15-2010, 09:15 PM
working on it, I'm gonna write a bit of the scientist's POV.

Vslayer
01-18-2010, 01:01 AM
Don't loose hope, I'm posting tonight I promise :)

nonangelic92
01-18-2010, 02:11 AM
I have posted, finally lol

Vslayer
01-19-2010, 02:48 PM
Indeed you did :P

Vslayer
01-21-2010, 06:17 PM
God guys, I am so sorry I don't have the time to continue this. I didn't think I'd have this much classes this semester and alas I do. If any one wants to take over go ahead. Sorry again.

Security of Mem
01-22-2010, 01:19 AM
If it is okay with you I'd like to take over. I really am in love with Perry and would want to continue with my character.

Vslayer
01-22-2010, 02:16 PM
Go ahead, its all yours :)