PDA

View Full Version : Interest collection. *Come and See!*

Ankolyste
01-08-2010, 08:28 PM
This is what you have to work with.

I want multiple one x ones with active and literate roleplayers. My idea of literate is being able to post a minumum of 2 paragraphs (6 - 10 sentences) and make a decent post that is easy to reply to every time.

I have no limits really, but if you want to run something by me then I will 'yay' or 'nay' it.

I dont really have a life other than the weekends, and even then I post. I am always online and rarely have writers block.

I play Females ONLY, sorry I just plain suck at playing guys unless we play multiple characters. End of story. Gay guys I can do...but I cant pull off a bad ass guy for the life of me.

My favorite Rp type is Fantasy/Action/Romance. But I am willing to do many combinations. As long as they are= Horror, Action, Fantasy, Sci-fi related. If you have a parody you want to do, PM me about it and we'll talk. But I like my Rps to have romance in them at all time, and no they dont have to be straight romances. *shrugs*

((So yes I totally nabbed this relative idea from Soquira. So props to her. <3))

Key: Bold indicates the character I would prefer to play.
+ Has a plot.

Gang Member x Rival Gang Member + -luv-
Assassin x Gang Leader + -luv- -luv-
Gang Member x Gang Member -luv-
"Good Girl" x "Bad Boy"
Popular kid x Outcast
Kidnapper (Or criminal) x Victim
Thief x Victim

Vampire x Hunter
Vampire x Vampire + -luv-
Lycan x Lycan + -luv-
Royal x Bodyguard
Elemental x Human +
Ice Elemental x Fire Elemental
Assassin x Princess -luv-
Demon x Human -luv-
Angel x Demon -luv-
Angel x Human -luv-
Angel x Fallen Angel -luv-

Anything catch your eye? Want to combine any of them? Post your interests here or PM me. C:

;loves;

LatexRevolver
01-10-2010, 09:27 PM
MIYAVI!!!

WANNA START A SECOND ONE?! XDDDD

...but seriously?!

Ankolyste
01-10-2010, 10:12 PM
xD!!! Only if you absolutely promise to stay on top of both! Addict comes first love. Promise? <3

Levias
01-10-2010, 10:16 PM
I'd like to do:

Popular Kid x Outcast

or

Demon x Human/Angel (Doesn't really matter to me)

LatexRevolver
01-10-2010, 10:49 PM
Rawr! I posted to Addict and I kinda like The Angel X Demon one or Angel X Fallen Angel

Ankolyste
01-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Alright then.

Levias; Demon and Human it is.

L.A; Angel and Fallen angel is yours.

Ill PM you later today or tomorrow so we can brainstorm.

Levias
01-11-2010, 12:22 AM
Gotcha

LatexRevolver
01-11-2010, 12:48 AM
Coolio Miya. I think this will be just as good as Addicted.

Stilted
01-13-2010, 12:57 PM
I'd be fine with the ful vampire one, but only if it goes more towards the monstrous badassery of vampire lore as appossed to the shiny bishonens and youkai like vampires that have invaded popular culture recently. (Think Blood the Last Vampire over Twilight.)

Assassin x Princess would be nice two.

I'm wondering if doing a shojo ai or shonen ai style romantic subplot. Its just that I just do good with gays.

Idle
01-15-2010, 08:41 PM
Would I be able to nab the Assassin x Gang Leader one with you?