PDA

View Full Version : World of RPA [READ FIRST]

Imp
09-18-2011, 04:21 PM
Welcome to...

WORLD OF RPA
(WoRPA)

The 'World of RPA' encompasses all genres, styles, and above all else, ourselves. Within WoRPA, you not only help create the world but play in it if you wish as well. WoRPA allows for those of RPA to create their own character in any way they wish and delve them into the depths of the richly created world to have an amazing journey in a forum RP.
Why not? You have a voice in the matter of deciding the fates of many factors that are normally chosen by the GM. Help to balance spells or create new ones. Sculpt the world and it's many details. Help write an amazing plot and side quests. Decide on beneficial rules and how to balance the game for a good experience overall.
Expect much time counseling and debating with other RPers and handle the choice on matters like a true diplomat when creating the world. When in the IC, hope for the best, prepare for the worst as the chaotic World of RPA has started and you begin your journey with or against others. Help take castles, destroy the boss, build up your skills, fight in the arena, and enjoy the world you have helped build.
Simple, in the variety of topics to choose from, you are able to assist in debating what you would like as well as working to an agreement between others. WoRPA's foundation must be created before the actual RP can begin so pace yourself and enjoy what moment you have in choosing your fates, foolish mortals!
Ahem... You are allowed to create your own discussion threads but please ensure they are NOT already made/ DO NOT support much to WoRPA(better yet, simply pm me the idea and I'll help you along 'cause I may have some ideas).

BTW
NO POSTING IN THIS THREAD OR FORUM AREA. THIS FORUM AREA IS FOR CONFIRMED AND ESSENTIAL PARTS OF WORPA AND THUS MUST REMAIN UNTOUCHED AND UNQIESTIONED.

However you can obviously post in the discussion sub-forums above...
OR JOIN THE WORPA GROUP FOR A BIT MORE LAX IN POSTING (http://role-player.net/forum/group.php?groupid=101)