PDA

View Full Version : In the Dark (Legal assassin and Zitacamron95)(T)

Zitacamron95
01-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Name: Lucian
Description: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f365/manga_princess15/Vampire.jpg
History: He used to be the vampire prince but he had ran away. None of the vampires know that he is still alive. For a while he took pleasure in killing other vampires, but there was a reason behind it that none of the other vampires could understand. After a while he had found the human girl alone and took her in. He knew that it was risky but it wasn't like he could help it, he wasn't about to let a defenseless child wonder the streets. He later also discovered Kade who had been beaten up badly and was a vampire. Lucian just had a luck for finding people that needed help.

Name: Kade
Description: http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc97/Meme11391/Anime Boy/animeboy32.jpg
History: Kade doesn't remember anything about his past nothing since the beating he took. He remembers the pain well but other then that he doesn't remember anything much. He was saved from bleeding to death because of Lucian. He knew who Lucian was right away and now he has no choice but to live with the family even if there was a human in the house. He couldn't believe that he could get himself into something like this. He always seemed to get himself into trouble that wasn't really his fault.

Name: Pagan (family calls her Page)
Description: http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x146/kekioUsaki/vampire3.jpg
History: Page was one of the guards that watched over Lucian and is the only vampire to know he is alive. She keeps her promise seriously, she had promised to keep Lucian safe and she won't let it be broken. She keeps pride in her work even if she is supposed to act like a normal teenaged girl she also acts as a sister to Lucian. He has always been a brother to her even if he was older then her.

LatexRevolver
01-12-2010, 02:05 AM
Name: Rapier
Description:http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/M/MO/MOO/MOONLIGHT10133/1228507790_4234_full.jpeg
History: Rapier was born into the world without much. Her mother was widowed and they had less than nothing. At the age of four, her mother passed away and she never made it to an orphanage. She wandered the streets until a man named Lucian took her into his home. Him and his family, although seeming strange at times, are the only things she knows and loves. But this new boy...he seems even stranger.

Name: Carella
Description: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/P/PL/PLA/Play-With-Fire/1200109864_-of-a-kind.jpg
History: Carella stands as the very upbeat mother figure in the family. being the 'oldest' of the family, she makes the money, though no body knows how. She's very nuturing to all and pays special to her little human daughter and her new son.

Zitacamron95
01-12-2010, 02:16 AM
Kade reached for an apple in the refrigerator and was about to take a bit when Lucian put a hand over his mouth. "Humph!" Kade exclaimed.

"You do understand that Rapier doesn't know we are vampires. That means when you eat something no fangs." Lucian whispered.

Kade rolled his eyes he didn't understand why Lucian didn't just tell Rapier what they were but he didn't . Kade's fangs went away and Lucian released his hand. Kade took a bite out of the apple this time without retracting his fangs. He sat down at the kitchen table, next to Pagan who was writing things down in a notebook for no apparent reason, not in the English language if anyone actually knew what she was writing they would know it was Latin. Lucian was across the table sketching another picture for his wall of sketches in his room, the whole wall was almost filled but when Lucian got an idea to sketch something he did.

Lucian was there for almost everything that goes wrong, he just happens to be there at the end of everything. He also enjoyed sketching what ever was on his mind, Kade thought that it was useless since there wasn't a use for the pictures. Kade looked over a Page who was writing, seemed it was homework that she forgot to finish on Friday. It was early Saturday morning, Kade had just gone through his first full week of school, with this new "family." Kade decided school wasn't something he liked, but Lucian wasn't about to let him get away with not doing it.

LatexRevolver
01-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Carella seemed to glide into the room from nowhere, and even though it was a room full of Vampires, still no one could ever figure out where she came from. "Daaaarlings! I'm home" ~<3 She chimed, placing a very loving kiss on each of their heads. "Where's Rapier? Shouldn't she be down here too?" The femme' added on as her nose took in the missing human smell. She just gave an audible sigh.

Rapier was, however, upstairs and just waking up. For living in a house full of vampires, though unknown to her, she seemed to be the one who slept during the day. It was always a hassle to get her out of bed for school and then on the weekends, even worse. But for some reason, she didn't have to be yanked out, this morning she woke up on her own. A large yawn escaped her lips and all she managed to do before walking downstairs was put on a pair of sweatpants.

"There she is!"Carella chimed as she hugged her human daughter. Rapier gave her a look that screamed both happiness and anger at the fact that she loved her mother yet hated mornings.

The frazzled girl eyed everyone of her family members, especially the new kid before mumbling "Good Morning."

Zitacamron95
01-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Kade shook his head "I'm going back upstairs." He muttered. He stood up, Lucian just realizing that Kade was still in bandages as if he hadn't healed at all from that fight Lucian saved him from. Kade was also wearing the same bloody clothes from that day, Lucian shook his head and smiled "Good morning" at his human sister. Kade just acted like a shadow and walked out of the room quietly, he never stayed long with the others, he found it better to stay in his room all day.

Lucian sighed and went back to sketching, another of his drawings, of his old house. Of course the only one that knew anything important about his past was Page. Most people thought that his drawings were just sketches of a mid evil castle, when he sketched things that belonged to his past. He normally wasn't that into drawing things like that, he had a bunch of pictures that he had drawn filling the only blank black wall. Page glanced up actually figuring out what she was doing "Oh, good morning." She said, glanced at Lucian for a moment and the others and then was back to writing.

LatexRevolver
01-13-2010, 02:31 AM
Carella seemed stunned for a moment then looked at her watch. "Oh christ! I'm going to be late for work. I'll see you all later then!" She exclaimed to her children, grabbing a bagel off of the counter before running out the door.

Rapier blinked repeatedly, obviously still not very awake. Her mom was always like that though, being so kind, hyper and then ditzy as well. She sighed and trudged over to Lucian, peering over his shoulder. "I think this one's the best, better than yesterdays at least." She said, gaining a little of her usual spirit back as she recalled yesterdays events. Him sketching, Kade doing something than whenever she walked into the room, Lucian jumped up to stop the newest addition from whatever it was he was doing and in the end, the sketch ended up covered in tea.

"I don't think he really likes any of us." She added with a sigh.

Zitacamron95
01-13-2010, 02:44 AM
"You didn't even let him get used to the place and the people yet Rapier, besides he isn't going anywhere so he's going to get used to us one way or another." Lucian sighed. "Hey, at least this one stayed dry." He laughed and finished the last detail on it and ripped it out of his book. "I'm going to run out of room on my wall, then what?" Lucian asked himself and shrugged. He started to sketch a picture of a couple dancing, at a maskerade ball, of course nobody would know that until he was a little more into the details instead of the basic shapes that formed the picture into what he wanted.

LatexRevolver
01-13-2010, 02:50 AM
"Hmm...I think the hallway might work," Rapier began, after blushing a bit. "It's pretty bare with the exception of that huge mirror that makes you feel like someone could be watching you at any time." Her blue eyes landed on the shapes he was drawing now. How she wished she could draw as well as him, or even be very fluent in one language like Page. They all seemed to be good at something. What about her? She just seemed so....so ordinary...

At least no one really knew she was adopted. She was pale enough to be related to the family, though not as pale and she didn't mind that she was adopted. Not at all. She loved these strange people who welcomed her into their home when she had no other place to be. Under all these thoughts, she began wondering why Kade always stayed in his room.

Zitacamron95
01-13-2010, 02:57 AM
Page laughed "We should just build another room to the house just for Lucian, so he could have a whole room with his sketches." She shook her head "It is so interesting just for you to be that attached to your sketches." Page shook her head.

"Hey, I'm not the one needing five different notebooks every week, just so you can write. You have more notebooks then I have sketches." Lucian sighed.

"That's because most of mine don't end up soaked." Page laughed, Lucian rolled his eyes.

LatexRevolver
01-13-2010, 03:07 AM
Rapier giggled along with them, now fully awake and in a good mood. Although, now she began to realize something. "Um...I think I should go get a shower..."she said, not really meaning too.

The girl left abruptly, walking to her room to get her clothes and towel. She yawned a bit, though not really all that tired anymore, and after picking up her few items, wandered to the bathroom. Of course....she met a closed door with a certain male inside.

Zitacamron95
01-13-2010, 08:33 PM
((Okay, confused just a bit, that means Kade's in the bathroom or in his room? Which either way I don't mind just have no idea...sorry))
Lucian sighed and just started sketching again. "Let me guess, homesick?" Page laughed. "You are the one to run away from your home, you shouldn't be home sick." Page said with a lowered voice. Lucian just shook his head, looking down at his picture that he had just started.

"I miss, the home not what status I had. It was sickening and annoying." Lucian sighed "It isn't like I can go back there though, I wouldn't be able to get anywhere with my father." Lucian shook his head. He just kept sketching the picture he was making at the moment.

LatexRevolver
01-13-2010, 09:34 PM
(Sorry, I just thought it would be a good way to get them to interact. Kade's in the bathroom)

Zitacamron95
01-13-2010, 10:07 PM
(Kay)
Kade had gotten out of the shower and dried off, his hair still a bit damp but he really didn't care. He wrapped some new bandages on his still not healing wounds. He found it irritating that he didn't heal as fast as other vampires, it made him annoyed with it. He pulled on his white bloody shirt and jeans that was his only clothing and walked out of the bathroom. He looked up in surprise to see Rapier right there. "Sorry." Kade muttered, and started to walk back to his bedroom.

LatexRevolver
01-14-2010, 01:26 AM
A shiver ran down Rapiers spine as she stepped out of Kade's way. Something about him made her wary of everything she did. The femme' already knew that her family was different, but she never thought anything supernatural. This boy had that same air, yet, it seemed more present. Wanting to make a bit of conversation, she held her hand out, almost to grab him, but pulled back last second.

"Hey...um...if you want...after my shower...we could, uh...go get you some new clothes?" she said, not sure if her words should be a statement or a question. She tried hard to keep her uncertainty out of her beautiful blue eyes.

Zitacamron95
01-14-2010, 02:25 AM
Kade shook his head, turning back to her, looking straight into her eyes. "I'll be fine, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon so wearing these clothes won't be that bad." Kade muttered. "Don't worry about me, I'm not worth it anyways." He said only under his breath that really wasn't meant to be heard. He knew that the girl was a human, she was also the one that had stopped Lucian from killing, he couldn't figure out how that worked but for some reason he doubted that it was going to last long.

LatexRevolver
01-19-2010, 09:40 PM
Rapier blew a piece of hair out of her face then spoke up again. "well, there's school...you can just wear the same thing everyday..."She said thoughtfully, imagining how people would react to the blood stained clothes that he seemed to not want to get rid of. "I'm sure Lucian would agree..." Without waiting for an answer, the human walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

Zitacamron95
01-20-2010, 11:39 PM
Kade sighed, he wasn't planning to be at school. He never really went to school but it wasn't like he wasn't smart, he learned most things from others he met during his trips everywhere, he wasn't a person to stay in one location for a long amount of time.

LatexRevolver
02-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Rapier had already gotten undressed and placed herself in the shower when she finally noticed how hard her heart was beating. It was fluttering so fast...and unevenly, that she sat herself on the bottom of the tub and let the water hit over the whole front of her body until it eventually reached the back as well.

"He needs new clothes..."She murmered to herself. And she was planning on dragging him to get some whether he wanted to or not. It wasn't his choice, it was hers...well actually, it was Lucians and her moms and pretty much everyone besides hers, but they wanted him in school and there was no way for him to go in blood stained clothing.

Standing up again, the black haired human washed herself thoroughly and turned the water off, getting out, dried, and dressed at a speed that could possibly rival a vampires, if they were real of course.

Rapier skipped out of the room in her typical black knee socks, skirt and red shirt of some sort, and then made her way down the stairs. She ran to Lucian with a light giggle and hugged him tightly. "I think Kade needs new clothes and I was gonna take him to get some but he doesn't want to go..."She whispered.

Zitacamron95
02-10-2010, 11:05 PM
Lucian chuckled "Let me see if I can persuade him into getting some new clothes." He glanced at Page who was now tapping the paper with the end of her pen thinking of more to write. Lucian stood up "I'll go see what Kade has to say about this, okay?" He smiled and headed out of the kitchen where he was still located and walked upstairs to Kade's room, he entered the room without even knocking at the door.

"Kade, you are getting out of this house and getting new clothing. I can not have you staying in your room all day. You are going to have to go to school, I do have to keep an eye on you and I can't be missing this much school." Lucian sighed, as if he really had to go to school anymore. He scanned Kades room, it was dark even with the white walls, carpet, and blankets. Kade was laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling as if there was something important up on the ceiling.

"You don't have to go to school." Kade muttered softly enough for the human not to hear. "You never had to, you only go there to keep up a humanity look, so just give it up, I am not going to such a place. You were never meant to go there, right prince?" Kade glared at Lucian, more upset with Lucian keeping him trapped here then anything else. He would have been fine if he was able to get healed and then leave out of the place, never to come back.

"You are going wether you want to or not." Lucian growled, clearly getting angry at Kade already. He grabbed Kade by the collar and litarlly pulled him out of the bed. He dragged him out of the room and pulled Kade upright. "You go right now and tell Rapier that you will go cloth shoping with her, or I will make sure that you will not be sleeping in that bed of yours." Lucian grabbed a key and locked the door "Once I see that you have gotten new clothing I will allow you to go back to your cave."

Kade growled and walked down stairs to Rapier, He sighed "I guess I'll go cloth shopping with you." he said. Page burst out in laughter, even though she had no idea what went on, she had a good thought of what Lucian did. She covered her mouth with her hand to try and stop herself from laughing. Lucian walked down behind Kade and shook his head hearing Page laughing and looked at Rapier smerking.

LatexRevolver
02-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Rapier pranced over to Lucian and hugged him, whispering a small thank you to the man. She quickly turned and slipped on her shoes before walking towards the door. Motioning for Kade to follow, she walked out and into the bright but clouded sunlight. Rain was on its way and that always made her happy. The femme' was her perkiest in the gods' tears and more sluggish in their glory, unlike most everyone else.

Tossing a sigh, she turned to face the man following her. "Why do you seem so bummed about this? I mean, it's not like you get to go to school more than once in your life. Once you've finished it, you're through, it shapes your whole life."

Zitacamron95
02-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Kade shook his head "Just don't ask." He said bluntly and fallowed behind. He didn't care what she thought about this, he wasn't going to be able to get out of any of this, Lucian won't let him out of his sight no matter what was going. He would be going to school until either him or Lucian died and that wasn't exactly the best thing in the world. He would rather go and do his own thing but it wasn't about to happen anymore.

LatexRevolver
02-11-2010, 10:33 PM
Rapier's emotions changed very drastically and that put out feeling made itself very clear on her face before she could catch it. Yes, she was generally a happy person, but no one ever saw her expressions falter, her feelings change. She was already enough trouble, trouble to them. They had to care for her, she was just an add on to the family. That's why she went out of her way to show nothing other than happiness and gratefulness.

The black haired human recomposed her features and kept on walking. "Why kind of clothes do you like?"

Zitacamron95
02-11-2010, 10:48 PM
Kade sighed "I really don't care about what I wear." Of course his white button up shirt and black pants told a different story. Even though they were ripped and bloody it looked like someone who cared about their appearance. Kade was just being difficult about everything. It wasn't Rapier and he made sure that she didn't feel that way, it was more the others that bothered him. He wasn't very happy with this right at the moment and probably wouldn't get over it.

LatexRevolver
02-13-2010, 01:40 PM
"Oh.." she said, looking at the ground. "maybe we'll just hit the mall, and then go into any store that grabs your attention." She added on as her eyes wandered back to him. He really didn't seem too happy with this set up. "If you don't want to be here...why do you stay?"

Zitacamron95
02-21-2010, 06:08 PM
Kade sighed "Trust me if I could leave I would have already done so. It's that brother of your's that keeps insisting that I stay here." He shook his head and looked around at his surroundings. "I'm not a person that likes to stay in places for a long time, just habit for me to move around from place to place every month or so." He shrugged.

LatexRevolver
02-21-2010, 07:46 PM
Rapier nodded, trying to understand. The way Kade said it made it seem as if Lucien was forcing him to stay, but she couldn't see that. Quietly, she continued on to the mall, not noticing the small piece of uneven gravel that caused her to trip and fall to the ground. Quickly, not really noticing the blood on her knee, or on her hands, she pushed herself up and growled in both embarrassment and frustration. "I wish I wasn't such a klutz sometimes."

Zitacamron95
02-21-2010, 08:12 PM
Kade smelled the blood, not exactly sure where it came from at all. He took in a deep inhale of the smell, it reminded him how hungry he was. He looked around to find where exactly the smell was coming from. He looked at Rapier "Are you alright?" He asked, figuring that the smell would go away soon enough, even though his hunger was growing.

LatexRevolver
02-26-2010, 12:31 AM
Rapier waved her hands in front of him, still not really noticing the blood that was flowing at a slightly rapid speed now. "I'm fine, really. It's just a little scrape, not much..."That was when she noticing the small bleed. Quickly, she brought one of the bleeding hands to her mouth and began sucking on the wound.

"I know it may look weird, but this does help clean the wound.."