PDA

View Full Version : Uurah and Haruu:Mature for gore, sexual themes, imense cursing, high amounts of blood

Drakkon
09-24-2011, 02:50 PM
I am Co-gming this and I think my co-gm can be on at night when I'm asleep so that's probably a good thing here. P.S. Co-gm has summery descriptions of the two sides.

The Galactic Unification Organization is a rising Galaxy wide government that spans the universe. Wishing to have a more integrated planet between species it sent out colonists to the planet Uurah. As the only Galactic super power and the fact that Uurah has recently been cleaned of space pirates. GOU decided this rich planet that can support many species within GOU would be the planet that will be the start of integration. Three speices the Lisena, humans, and Rahjarh-Leo went to colonize the planet in mixed, colonies. Sometimes separated colonies came up but it was not completely unexpected.

In three decades the colonies thrived. Sometimes the Humans joked about renaming the planet 'New America.' But as there would be no story beyond this. And nothing worth mentioning beyond background lore. Something had happened.

In Haruu, the seven factions were at peace once again thanks to the council. The cults and kingdoms were still hostile towards each other though, and for five years all was well. Until a Cult, dubbed. 'Coil' began using dark magics to infuse various species into one giant beast. When they were just about to add the brain of their leader. A Dark elf named Khun. A portal opened from energy there spells had left over, and sucked the beast in. The energy the portal processed gave it energy to come to life and the dark magic used to piece it together gave it only one purpose. Destruction.

However, during this. Thousands of portals began to open everywhere in Haruu. In homes, castle, forests, caves, oceans, volcanoes, sometimes even in the middle of a busy tavern. Sucking in any living thing as it opened up but otherwise passively stood there.

The other six factions, believing this to be the work of their various religions and beliefs did not suspect each other, nor did the Coil reveal their part in the portals. However, the beast they had unleashed on the other side. Uurah, had unexpectedly razed half the colony it had entered, as the other beings that had entered had been affected by the dark energies the portal had created, attacked as well. Only had not done as much damage as the beast. Sometimes they died before even killing one person. But thanks to this first impression, GOU had gave the order to shoot first, and capture anything that didn't die.

The seven Factions took this as an act of war, not knowing that the portals overloading energy had rubbed off on the men and women sucked in and began preparing raiding parties and sending scouts in the various portals. The scouts were to come back at once when they entered and say where it led. If it lead to the bottom of the ocean they block off the portal. In case of volcanoes they kept one hand out of the portal and if it fell they knew if was not safe. If it fell through the portal on either side they suspected they've been shot at by GOU. And so on.

RULES: All the rules RPA gives, and people from Uurah must talk Like this Haruu Like this. Posts must be at least two paragraphs and you must wait two or most posts before posting with exceptions. EDIT: Players are considered 'Hero' or special units. They cannot die but can go unconscious and be captured. Exceptions will be decided by me or Asvaldr. AKA if you want to die or if there isn't a way for you to stay alive. In that case we can add something to revive you like a spell or hi-tech cybernetics. Unless you wanna make a new character then tell us.

Races
Uurah: Human, Lisena, and Rahjarh-Leo. (Unless co-gm says different.)
Haruu: Vampires, Werewolves, Demons, Angels, Dark Angels, Many forms of elves, dwarves, gnomes, goblins, (Yes this is a lot.) INTELLIGENT undead (Liches, and Necromancers. No incorporeal undead.), and slave race. (Not playable just needed by vampires to keep their numbers up. They are like humans only weak willed, hunched over and.. well.. slaves. Werewolves do not need them but can turn them as well. Whole living and reproducing thing.)

Haruu factions: (Because I never told my co-gm all of them)
Clut of Syin: Main forms. Shadow magic and stealth.
Coil: Main forms. Mixed magic, and experimental.
Brotherhood of conflict: Main forms. Fire and stone magic. Combat.
Kingdom of Graion: Main forms: Mixed magic. The strongest warrior, and wisest being advise the king or queen and train their children and pick the stronger and smarter of them to take the throne.
Kingdom of Frai: Main forms: Water, and air magic. Ruled by Elves and a strict hierarchy from king to son is used. If the line dies which never happened the nobles rule. Dark elves run the infantry, wood elves scouts, high elves mages, Hill elves, mountain elves, and ocean elves are usually civilians with few exceptions. The royal family is a mix of all of these.
Rupublic of Terra: Main forms: Fire and stone magic. There are four main races here. Demons, Dwarves, Goblins and gnomes. Undead are slowly becoming a part of the underground faction. They mostly live undead ground and their cities are known to be the best structures on the planet. There are so many spells and supports keeping the place from caving in and so narrow ways of getting in it is near impossible to raid the cities. Food is grown above ground or traded for the valuable metals mined by them.
Council of Realms: Non-playable faction. These men and women are nobles and cult leaders of all other factions. The cult leaders have stepped down and noble families send their children to keep their kingdoms from being at a disadvantage. Due to this, and the demon and angel guards who despite differences work as a perfectly intergrated force. Are the most powerful faction, and thanks to the loyalty from the factions because of the cult leaders and noble children are near impossible to take over. The Drakkon family (Race of balance.)lead them and are the strongest and best in their profession. They are compatible with all races expect undead, therefore are half of one and another.

How each faction is towards each other and separate laws will be decided by co-leader.

CS:
Name:
Race:
Magic: Stone, Fire, Water, Air, Light, Shadow. (All magic has healing spells but work for different things. Water is better with blood loss, fire burns, stone smashed bones, air poison, light and shadow magic: You never know.)
Bio:
Profession: Military rank/healer/armorer.
Personal views:
Combat style: (Magic, stealth, melee, ect.)

Details will be answered only if asked and must ask before character sheet is made. This is just a summery of races and Haruu factions and how they work. How things are in politics and is decided by co-gm Asvaldr.

TheDoctor
09-24-2011, 06:40 PM
I am def interested

Drakkon
09-24-2011, 06:57 PM
haha thanks. Think I gotta wait for Asvaldr to post before I accept characters though.

TheDoctor
09-24-2011, 07:05 PM
I'm kinda confused about it tho XP

Drakkon
09-24-2011, 07:07 PM
haha if you have any questions I'll answer them in detail unless their for the GOU guys then you have to wait until late tonight.

TheDoctor
09-24-2011, 07:12 PM
wait do you mean GUO? cuz its the galactic unification organization. and are urrah and harru like parallel universes?

Drakkon
09-24-2011, 07:24 PM
Yes and Yes... sorry used to Saint beasts with GO first. And yes didn't explain that did I? Haruu is the unnatural universe (Realm to them.) While Uurah is the natural realm (Universe..) I technically rule Haruu as I did not make the races or GUO but the seven factions. But if you want you can call the two sides Mythos and Techies as its sci-fi versus fantasy in a sense.

As for extra plot It can go three ways depending on what I and Asvaldr allow. One is where Mytho takes over Uurah and uses their tech to try and expand their reach in the galaxy and fight GUO. Which may actually create another RP. Another is Techies win and over the years figure out how to tap into the portals and use them to their advantage, entering other worlds and gaining new allies, or enemies. The third would be a third side (In sense.) is created. With Techy and Mytho and they try to create peace between the two sides. Or fight both and control both Uurah and Haruu. Basically its what the players decide in my opinion that changes the plot ending but all in all its pretty simple. "Create peace." Or. "Conquer all."

Of course this is unofficial due to the fact that my co-gm and I did not discuss this yet but I do plan on bringing it up to see where it leads. In all honesty the personal views I put down was to see where this will lean too. To be fair this will be pretty free roam rp for the first week or so if it actually gets up and running so we can get a good system going. So have fun, fight. Don't kill each other too much. Actually lemme put down a new rule that was inspired by Mount and Blade.

TheDoctor
09-24-2011, 07:29 PM
now i understand, but im still confused XD

Drakkon
09-24-2011, 07:30 PM
about?

TheDoctor
09-24-2011, 08:21 PM
what im gonna do O.o

Drakkon
09-24-2011, 09:26 PM
Hahaha, up to your character man. Its the players who decide what to do but down to it its the characters that feel through the veil of mystery in my RPs.

Xanthuss
09-25-2011, 03:20 AM
It is the 23rd Century, and Humanity has long since answered the question of if it is alone in the universe. The answer?: Humanity is most certainly not alone; the Galaxy has been found to be teeming with sentient life, in every and any form, from Felines to Canines, to Molluscs and Arachnoids, to forms of life beyond imagination, Sentience has evolved in every way.

And Humanity now works together with the aliens of the galaxy under the banner of the Galactic Unification Organization, a peace keeping organization dedicated to uniting the Galaxies powers. It hasn't accomplished that yet, but so far the GUO has done many amazing things. Including, most lately, colonising the planet Uurah with the help of the Humans, Lisensa and Rahjarh-Leo species.

But once on Uurah, things go mad. Uurah is found to be very unique, and very strange. A magic experiment by the inhabitants of the other side of Uurah has managed to unlock the secrets of Uurah and it has opened the gates to Haruu, the 'other-side' of Uurah.

A dimension that exists inside Uurah, Haruu is home to the mythology of the Humans. Everything from Vampires to Angels, from Demons to Werewolves exist in Haruu... And it all just got unleashed on the Galaxy.

When mad-hatter Werewolves, axe wielding Dwarves, angry Witches and the undead (Among other things) burst in to Uurah, it’s bound to get sticky, and the people of the GUO don't respond well to magic, mythology and ancient secrets being thrust in their face.

Enter war.

How will all this end: Will Magic overcome the Galaxy, or will the technology of the Aliens manage to stop galactic Armageddon?
Or can peace be found somehow?

Let us find out....

Lisensa
An avian species, the Lisensa are fragile but swift and agile beings. Standing about 6.5ft+ on average, the Lisensa are a weak boned species who eat various fruits and seeds for their diet. They have large yellow eyes, sharp facial features, and a sharp parrot-like beak. They're nostrils are located on the ridge of the beak, as in parrots. The only indication of their gender is the colour of this nostril-ridge (Like in Budgerigars - except it is bright red for males and violet/light purple for females). Bright yellow or green feathers form a tuft on their heads, a kind of crest, while a pair of wing-arms are positioned in similar position to human arms. These 'arms' are similar to bat arms in appearance, which little opposable 'hands', which have two sharp clawed fingers and a clawed opposable thumb, on the ends, while the rest of the arm is a feathered wing (dark green with bright blue or crimson tips). These wings are highly flexible too, able to move just as well as Human arms, but are useless for flight. They have a humanoid body, with two long bird-like legs which end in clawed birds feet, and the two wing-arms. They have long feather tail, which is dark green that extends out above their rear, and which reaches almost to the floor.

The rest of their bodies are covered in a light covering of dark green feathers, with dark blue chest feathers.
The Lisensa live about 200+ years. The Lisensa main government is the Sal-tohna (Translation: Literally ‘World of’; the English term for this would be Empire) of the Lisensa.
The Lisensa reproduce by laying eggs, which they (naturally) sit on, although in modern times incubators are used for this. They lay 3-5 eggs a year, of which normally 75% hatch, making them a fast reproducing species.

Rahjarh-Leo
A hardy feline species, the Rahjarh-Leo are tall, muscular, hulking beasts. Standing about 7.2ft tall on average, with a huge muscular body, the Rahjarh-Leo are carnivores. They have large green feline eyes, with the classic slitted feline pupil, and they are covered in short chocolate brown or light tan fur. They have an acute sense of smell, provided by a sensitive nose, and large pointed ears that can be rotated at will provide acute hearing. They have a pointed, black leathery nose, similar to a Lions. The Rahjarh-Leo can run on both two and four legs, with their arms and paws operating both as legs and feet and arms and hands. They have 4 fingers and 1 opposable thumb, with sharp retractable claws on the ends. The gender of a Rahjarh-Leo is indicated by the size and colour, with female Rahjarh-Leo being much smaller, with white, cream or violet tips on the ears, paws and tail. They have two prehensile tails, both covered in short fur, and which end with a bony spiked tip. They have a relatively humanoid body.

The Rahjarh-Leo live up to eighty years, and females raise six to seven kittens a year, with a female being able to have her first litter at the age of 5, and her last at about 50. There young are born live and fully formed.

Humans
Do I really need to explain Humans to you?

The Galactic Unification Organization:
The highest power currently in existence on the Galactic political stage, the GUO was created via a peace treaty between the Human species and the Rahjarh-Leo species. It has many member species, but its founding members, the Lasensa, Rahjarh-Leo, and Humans still remain its most powerful and prominent members.

Built from a complex bureaucracy, this organizations goal is to 'unite the powers of the Galaxy', but corruption and other, less peaceful, goals often stop this from happening. At the current time, one galactic Superpower, four second-class Superpowers, fifteen two system plus nations and more than sixty single system governments are not included in the GUO's membership.

The GUO is led by The Council Supreme, whose word is law, as long as they don't go against the GUO's Constitution or they aren't over ruled by the Court of Judges Supreme (Which has never happened in history).

The Cult of Herdii's:
The Cult of Herdii's are a secretive cult of religious fanatics who worship a 'Beast God'. They are an ancient Human cult, who existed even on ancient Earth, who have prophesied for millennia that there great Beast God would arise and save all its believers, destroying the infidels and giving the world over to his faithful worshippers. As a result of this, they believe that the great beast who entered Uurah when the portals opened is their God. They are classed as a terrorist organization by the GUO.

Drakkon
09-25-2011, 05:16 AM
Alright now that the rest of the summaries are up feel free to make character sheets. If you have any questions about Haruu ask me, Uurah ask Asvaldr.