PDA

View Full Version : Pulse

Secrets
10-06-2011, 01:05 AM
Pulse has always been a top class clubbing spot. But people who are twenty-one or older aren’t permitted to enter. What’s even more strange is that the age limit is between those who are fifteen, and twenty. A unique club it is, with the absence of alcoholic drinks and air clean of the absence of drugs. And more odd are the people who run the club. They’re a strange bunch who typically stick to themselves, and couldn’t be a day over eighteen themselves, yet no one knows where they go to school. Come to think of it, these people are typically never seen on the streets.

But the weirdest thing about Club Pulse isn’t the club itself. Pulse is run by a coven of vampires, having opened the club to attract the young blood in the area. The vampires feed and wipe the human’s memories, leaving them totally unscathed. They figure it’s a better alternative than killing the poor people. But another reason why Pulse exists is that it’s a symbol for territory.

Across the town of Salemway lies a forest, one that many people have been warned to stay out of for the wolves that roam the land. These aren’t your everyday wolves; in fact, they’re werewolves who absolutely loathe the Pulse members for being able to blend into society so easily. They’d like to take Pulse for themselves, but they know what happens when they cross the boundary line: a treaty is broken and war will take place once again.

Now let me back up. Long before Salemway had industrialized and caught up with the modern way of the world, vampires and werewolves walked freely and did as they pleased. The humans were ignorant to believe such monsters pervaded the tranquil atmosphere of there town, but murders began to increase as the vampires fed. Love ties ensued between vampires and humans, and more vampires were being created every day.

Feeling threatened at the vampire’s overwhelming numbers, the werewolves began to create their own army. The humans fled Salemway as a battle between the supernaturals took place. Many were slaughtered, innocent blood was shed, but a treaty was formed when the two races were all but wiped out. There were seven members left on each side and from that day on, each side—vampire and werewolf—made a treaty that stated there will only be seven members to a coven/pack at one time. At the time now, the covens and packs are filled.

But written words from long ago can be forgotten in a moment when a vampire finds her true love~.

-----
A BIT ABOUT PULSE VAMPIRES

• They cannot go out into direct sunlight. It will blind them, though some seem to be a bit more immune to this and can go outside for an hour at a time.
• They are more powerful at night, of course.
• They have fangs and they can retract and emerge at will.
• They have a small form of mind control, used only to wipe their victim’s memories.
• Each wields one power that they carried with them through the change.
• There are ranks; Leader, second-in-command, warriors, and overseers.
• Leader: watches over the coven and runs Pulse
• Second-in-command: Takes over leader’s duties when he/she is not there. Is a counselor to leader.
• Warriors: If there’s ever trouble at the club or the coven is threatened, they will step forward and take action.
• Overseers: Decide which human shall be chosen for the Change and join the coven.

A BIT ABOUT THE SALEMWAY FOREST WOLVES

• The alpha shifts under the light of the moon every night. The other pack members shift as they please.
• They are more powerful at night, of course.
• They have claws that they can retract and emerge at will.
• They have heightened senses and have small powers of persuasion, though the power is dulled by vampires.
• There are ranks; Alpha, Alphess, Beta, Betess, Warriors, and Scratchers.
• Alpha: watches over the pack
• Alphess: mate to the alpha and helps decide the decisions for the pack.
• Beta: Like a second-in-command to the Alpha.
• Betess: See above.
• Warriors: If there’s ever trouble in Salemway forest or the pack is threatened, they will step forward and take action.
• Scratchers: Decide which human shall be chosen for the Change and join the pack.

-----
1. Please be literate, ready to post at least two paragraphs per post, use correct grammar and spelling, and use some form of Ooc; when not talking in character.
2. My word is law. If I tell you to leave, please do so.
3. You don’t need to claim spots, but it’s first come, first serve.
4. I will be playing a Pulse coven girl. I’m looking for a human boy to play her love. (There may also be forbidden love between werewolves-vampires, etc.
5. You may have as many characters as you can handle.

THE COVEN

Leader:
Second-in-command:
Warrior 1:
Warrior 2:
Warrior 3:
Overseer 1: Taylor Sommers - Secrets
Overseer 2:

THE PACK

Alpha:
Alphess:
Beta:
Betess:
Warrior 1:
Warrior 2:
Scratcher:

Secrets
10-06-2011, 01:07 AM
Character Skelly

Name:
Nickname(s):
Looks:
Personality:
History:
Pets/Familiar:
Other:

Kris
10-06-2011, 08:04 AM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

Secrets
10-06-2011, 10:19 PM
Bump

~vampire~slayer
10-14-2011, 08:52 PM
can I join and if so can I play the leader of the coven please

Secrets
10-15-2011, 04:29 PM
Sure, thing vamp. As long as you're literate, post a bio.

Alltoni
10-15-2011, 09:02 PM
I have a few questions: 1) Can we play humans that go to the Pulse Club? 2) Can I make my character 15? (You had that up in the plot.)

~vampire~slayer
10-15-2011, 09:46 PM
Name: Olivia McDermit
Nickname(s): Liv
Species: Vampire
Looks: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EMNMReGdCDc/S_qunJFwFzI/AAAAAAAAAWI/H30slUCmrfg/s1600/AnimeVampireGirlGrey.jpg
Personality: Olivia tends to keep to herself most the time but when she is in the club she is outgoing and fun to the point where she doesn't seem to act her age.
History: Olivia was turned by the previous leader and when he died she took his place and started running to club, doubling the profits and how many young people came in to the club
Pets/Familiar: Olivia has an albino ferret
Other:

Secrets
10-16-2011, 03:17 PM
All: You can play as humans, yes. And yes, your characters can be 15. 16 was just the age I preferred for most of the vamps, werewolves.

@vampire: Olivia is accepted.

Echo
10-17-2011, 01:43 AM
Hahaas...found another rp I like... and it's this one...
You make good RP's Secrets xD
lol. well. can you be born a vamp?

Yuuku
10-17-2011, 01:49 AM
This RP seems interesting c: I'll probably be joining later

Secrets
10-17-2011, 08:35 PM
No, you can't be born a vampire. You have to be turned and taken into the coven. It's a real big deal, especially with the treaty. And thanks; I try to make the plots as riveting as possible. xD

Alrighty Yuuku. :3

Alltoni
10-19-2011, 09:23 PM
All: You can play as humans, yes. And yes, your characters can be 15. 16 was just the age I preferred for most of the vamps, werewolves.

@vampire: Olivia is accepted.

Okay, thank you. I'll probably have a character up sometime soon then. :)

Alltoni
10-22-2011, 12:46 AM
http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/missmurderofjadepuget/default/purple-anime-girl--large-msg-118683893655.jpg
Name:
Emily Knight
Nickname(s):
Emmy, Em
Species:
Human
Personality:
She's shy and quiet until she get's used to the people around her. She's easily embarrassed and usually makes a fool of herself and feels bad for days after. She laughs at herself when she does embarrass herself but her face turns bright red.
History:
She lives a good life, her parents love her, she get's spoiled sometimes, but not enough to make her a brat, and she's an only child. When she was 3 her parents told her that they were going to have another baby but due to a miscarriage she's still the only one. Her parents spoil her to make up for not having siblings when they said she was going to.

Emily's parents have loose rules but she obey's them to be a good girl for her parents. Due to her shyness she doesn't have many friends. She tells herself that if people want to be her friend they'll come to her, though, deep inside, she longs to have a friend who really cares for her and not just her stuff.
Pets/Familiar:
She has a pet cat named Gilbert who is a black classic tabby.
Other:
She longs for a friend who likes her for her.

I'm so sorry it took me this long!

Drakaneal
10-28-2011, 02:26 AM
Could it be possible to join as two of the Warriors for the Vampires? :3

Secrets
10-28-2011, 08:57 PM
'Course you can, Drago. ;D

Drakaneal
10-29-2011, 04:34 PM
Sweetness. I'll get my bios up when I can. ^^

Drakaneal
10-30-2011, 01:43 AM
Name: Markus Kallaticus Taen
Nickname(s): Taen, Silver Fang
Species: Greek Vampire
Looks: Markus is, in short, an albino. When he fangs grow in,all four canines look roughly similar to a wolf's or a cat's fangs. One his left shoulder blade is a black tattoo of a Fleur de Lis. His pants are tight black jeans that end at his ankles and he wears black boots that end at his knees. The boots have silver skull fastenings.The skulls look like they have small fangs. He also stands at six foot two.
http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af85/Drakaneal/Characters/MarkusKallaticusTaen.jpg
Personality: Markus is cold and outlandish. He is an outcast in his own eyes, but very mysterious in the eyes of others. He doesn'tlike to get close to people for what happened in his mysterious past. Sometimes, he is more animated when he is around people he trusts. But that is very rare for him to leave his stoic state
History: Markus was born in 19 BC to a wealthy family in Athens, Greece, as a human. As he grew up, he went to school and learned about the methods of fighting and other things. He was happy during his human life. Until his parents arranged a marriage between him anda woman he did not love. That happened in the years in which “Jesus Christ” was supposedly born. And during that time, he was attacked a vampress and was turned into a vampire. His maker was called Shoni and she was an Egyptian vampire; a lovely one at that. They traveled around Greece for a while until Markus turned a hundred. They were in Sparta at the time and Shoni was killed. Markus was branded with a Fleur de Lis and he fled Sparta. After that, he traveled around the Mediterranean. Only coming back to Greece once every hundred years. Then, he grew tired of his world and decided to travel through out the world.
Pets/Familiar: A white she-raven named Riiva (http://www.elfwood.com/art/d/r/drakehaw/tai.jpg).
Other: He can control the element of Wind/Air. And he is the reincarnation of a Cherokee Indian called Silver Fang; younger brother to Hidden Moon.

Name: Zaou Hidden Moon Scar
Nickname(s): Hidden Moon
Species: Native American Vampire
Looks: Zaou has pitch-black hair. It is cut shaggy and short, ending just below his ears. His eyes have silver irises with a ring of gold around black oval-ish pupils. When he gets angry or thirsty, his eyes glow a silvery-white. Draping over his shoulders is a black t-shirt with bold white lettering; “Fire is the inferno that helps us live. But we only need blood,” on the back of his shirt. The black t ends a few inches below his waist. Lightly hugging his waist is a long pair of dark blue jeans with faded knees. Covering his feet are black sneakers with silver ‘wings’ on each side. The wings look demonic. Zaou’s skin tone is a dark tawny and he stands at six foot two. Around his neck is a black denim collar with silver, three inch spikes. Wrapped around his wrist is a coiled rope that starts at his wrist and ends in the middle of his arm. The rope is on his right arm. Zaou’s fangs are so unlike any other vampires’. His top canines are about an inch long. Right in front of his sharp canines are a shorter pair of fangs that are about half an inch. Both fang sets are curved inward towards his tongue, and also curved outwards, towards his lips.
Personality: Zaou is somewhat talkative and when people tell him to “Close your d*** mouth!” he does. Likes to come up with plans and silly missions, he can easily be seen as the ‘Brains’ of any group. Sometimes solitary, he doesn’t crave a companion. Very ambidextrous, Zaou can sneak through any obstacles.
History: Zaou was born in an Indian Tribe called the Cherokee with two younger siblings; Silver Fang and Blood Wolf, but they died when they were about five. The year was 1666 BC in the season called ‘Frozen Rain,’ or winter. Back then he was called Hidden Moon by his people. As the years went by, Zaou grew into a fully grown man at the age of nineteen. When he went hunting one day, Zaou ran into a mysterious man dressed in Black Bear fur. Frightened, Zaou turned and ran. Later that same day, Zaou was attacked by the mysterious man he ran into earlier. Somewhere in the scuffle, Zaou was turned into a vampire by the man called Drakani or Falling Star. As the next few days went by, Drakani helped Zaou through the transition. St the end of the eighth day, Zaou fled from his maker to a remote island near the Great Lakes. He stayed there until he was ready to be around human beings again in the year 1776 under the new name of Zaou Scar. As the years went by, he discovered that his brothers had been reincarnated as Markus Kallaticus Taen and Sanctum River Raa.
Pets/Familiar: A black he-raven named Jiian (http://www.glogster.com/media/5/27/10/34/27103420.gif).
Other: He can control the element of Water/Ice

Secrets
10-30-2011, 02:32 PM
I was wondering why everyone didn't have Rank in their bios. I didn't put it. /flails.

If everyone could add a rank and to which side their characters belong to, that would be great. xD

Vampslayer; I'd like to start when we get the human boy for the plot and a few werewolf members. ^^; Pulse has to be full too.

Drakaneal
10-30-2011, 06:27 PM
Uh, Shads, wouldn't the side be sort of redundant since you are asking what species each character is? So, by specifying which species the chars are, you automatically know which side they are on. -headtilt-

wyrdwolf
11-02-2011, 12:13 AM
Name: Lenalee
Nickname(s): None.
Species: Human
Looks: Long burnette hair that falls just below her shoulders. Dark, almost black eyes.
Personality: Angry, Impulsive, Regretful
History: Is excited to go to Night Club, considering it will be her first TRUE visit. She had managed to sneak in once, when she was younger, but remembered nothing of it. Which striked her as strange, but did nothing to stop her current excitement.

Can I join?

Cakie Papercake
11-02-2011, 01:41 AM
I'll post my form Later. :3 interesting rp.

Storm
11-10-2011, 04:45 AM
http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/danp1976/vamp.jpg
Name: Mark Komondo
Nickname(s): MK
Personality: Outgoing take charge male
History: Since his turning has spent his time moving up in the coven. He would give his life for Olivia or take the life of any who would oppose her
Pets/Familiar: Grey Alaskan Husky

Storm
11-19-2011, 04:50 PM
Before this kicks off, want to remove the Mark Komondo character. Good story but might not be active enough in this one

JessieeJesterr
11-22-2011, 02:23 AM
Name: Than Chadfield
Nickname(s): Than
Looks:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/311/3/d/than_and_ruth_by_chemicalluvaffair-d4fh4zq.jpg

Sorry the picture isn't that great I was going to draw a front picture of his face but I didn't want to take too long to post this
Personality: Than is a rather easy going person who is friendly to pretty much everyone. Than does have a bad temper when he gets angry but it takes a lot to actually get him angry. Than can seem rather childish at times he’s known for being overly curious which often gets him into trouble. Than is agreeable with a warm heart and an unquestioning follower.
History: Than lived with his mother and father, who were both well known business tycoons. Than’s mother was always a sweet and gentle women while his father was rather cold and uncaring so when Than’s mother died suddenly while he was still fairly young it was hard on him. Than has two older siblings that he doesn’t really talk to or about since they’re family isn’t very close and Than usually avoids his family at all cost. Than thinks of the Coven as his real family and would do anything for them.
Pets/Familiar: A black cat named Yuyu

justpassingthru
11-25-2011, 06:44 AM
Name: Will

Nickname(s): Gray Wolf, but never to his face.

Age: (preferably 16-20) Older, is much older and if wolves age even slowly he would be at least 30. In his wolf form there is gray around his snout, indicating his age.

Species: Werewolf

Looks: dark, rugged looking, tall and well muscled, could be considered handsome except perhaps a little too scary looking, something about those eyes.

Personality:More thoughtful and silent now, but still jokes with his mate who is one of the few who see his other side. He prefers to run the pack as a easy going leader, but cross him once and he will rip your throat out.

History: One of the few who remember the last war. He hates the vampires, knows they are treacherous and willl never keep the treaty unless they are watched constantly. He lost so many friends in the war that he can't forgive.
Of late he has begun to hate the humans too, they keep wanting to build housing projects on his forest. The woods have become unsafe for any human. He can't tolerate those who don't love the forest as he does. Vampires blasting music in a club is just something that would annoy him perfectly. It's not that he wants the club, he just doesnt want the vamps to have anything. Besides he knows they are up to something.
Pets/Familiar:Pets are for dinner.
Other:

~vampire~slayer
11-27-2011, 03:23 AM
So when do we start

Teddy
11-27-2011, 04:17 AM
Name: Tatum Jones
Nickname(s): None
Species: Human
Looks: Tatum has long, blonde hair and piercing green eyes.
Personality: Tatum is very sassy, and will backtalk to anyone who gets on her nerves. She is also carefree, and doesn't worry over a lot.
History: Not much known of Tatum's history, except a sibling of hers went to the Night Club, and has never come out. Now it's her turn to enter, and she's not really worried, and is ready to make 'friends'.

Flames
11-27-2011, 09:22 AM
Can I be alphess? Will have a charrie up pronto if I can.

Drakaneal
12-02-2011, 09:49 PM
-waits to eventually start soon-

LadyJane
12-03-2011, 03:38 AM
Name: Jane Grey
Nickname(s): Janie
Looks: http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/87/70/0t/girl2.jpg
Personality: Bold, angry, and rough. She loves to fight and agrue.
History: She was abandoned and still hold that anger. She doesn't remember much before she was ten and by then she was in foster care.
Pets/Familiar: Small bat, names Memory.

Name: Ben Peters
Species: Wolf
Looks: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/106/0/2/Anime_guy_2_by_Jacob88.jpg
Personality: Shy and timid. He's the peacemaker type.
History: Ben grew up with the pack.
Pets/Familiar: A cricket, named Jimmy.