PDA

View Full Version : Sinner's Blood

Adrian Faust
10-06-2011, 01:19 PM
[Story]

Year: 2067

The war among races have been going on for over 12,000 years. Over those years each race finally got together with their own kind, creating cities through out the world. Bases where they could hide, be safe, or just plot without being disturbed.

Since these cities have been built, things have calmed down a great deal. For the humans, they were finally allowed to create schools, churches, and homes. Soon though, they began to fight over what religion will be held in the churches. A riot broke out among the human cities, each one fallen apart caused the remaining human surivors to build their own small towns where ones who agree on the same subject can live together without trouble.

Having the humans split up was wonderful knews to all the other races. Easier to get food without being injured or even killed. One race down, now more time to plot and take down the others.

The remaining humans started to develop ways to kill each race fast and with no effort at all. Using holy objects, they have become stronger in secret getting ready to attack.

Some humans aware of what the others were doing began to try to stop their own kind. They said using holy objects were to powerful and they shouldnt use them. Of course, they didn't listen. Forcing the others to go to the other races asking for help to destroy them.
.....oh... just a free tip for all of you who's alive out there... look for the blood of the sins, it's said to contain awesome power!

-----------------------------

[Races]

-Human: No Powers. (Maybe through an Item or an old priest bloodline.)

-Vampire: Strengh, Speed, and SP*
(Vampires doesn't shimmer in sunlight, but they doesn't die either)

-Demon: Dark Magic, able to go through objects, and SP*

-Werewolf: Strengh, fast healing flesh and SP* (Fastest a Werewolf is able to go is 50mph) (They ain't killed in direct contact with silver, but they seem to become more sluggish if in contact with silver)

-The 7 Sins: All NPCs! (Beings close to the Devil and God)

-Angel: Light magic, able to fly + SP*

NOTE: Half something, half other-something have to be PM'd if you wish for it to have a slightest chance to get accepted!
__________________________________________________ __________

SP*: Are special power. Each person will have a different SP*. Nobody is allowed to have the same as others.
pick one!!! (cause other magic and such is thrown a little here and there!)

__________________________________________________ __________

(My thought with this one, it's a free for all! Roam the world as you WISH!)
You choose wether your character teams up with anyone or if he/she works alone!)

[Profile]

Name: (name plz)
Race: (Well the choices are above)
Personality: (well... evil, good?, humouristic, sad one, constantly drunk... ohh maybe some habbits to it?)

Background: (What's your past?!)

SP*: (For those with SP, read above)

Weapon: (katanas, ninjastar, guns, bazooka, rocket launcher, shotgun, broadsword, baseballbat, FISTS!!!... what's your weapon of choice, pretty much anything goes!)

Appearance: (How the hell do you look like? pictures works!)

Hair: (long silky? skinhead? GREEN BLUE YELLOW?! or shown at pic?)
Eyes: (GOT ANY?, if which color is your iris?... do you have pupils? I dunno.... you TELL ME! or shown at pic?)

My Profile:

Name: Adrian Faust. (fun fact: this RP were where my nickname was born!<3)
Race: Half demon, half human.
Personality: Has a great attitude problem, gambles alot, smokes alot, has his ways with the ladies. He is crazy, reckless and wanted by many. Not because he has broken any laws haha what laws... but because he is the person he is.

Background:
Adrian Faust or just Faust for short as he prefers, has a history of fighting and gambling through tough situations.
You see, not only is he wanted by a few demons, humans, vampires and werewolves... oh and some angels...
but he is the only being on earth who's pissed off all the seven sins.
He has more lust then Lust herself, more greedy than Greed himself...
loves food, but haven't beated Gluttony in a food eating challenge yet, although he's messed his food up during one and that's only the beginning. I don't want to mention the sins that are left... Sure all of this might sound funny to anyone else but the sins themselves.
They're deadly and angered and they're after Faust right now.
Anyone who crosses Faust's way, might be in danger too.
How has Faust managed to escape?
Probably by being a running crazy badass, he's just as skilled in combat as he is in escaping.
His Dark Energy Portal ability has made it possible to stay alive all this time, honestly... He's a bit tired at staring death in the eye.
Everyday is a challenge for Faust and he doesn't hesitate using others as a shiel or method to escape.... or does he?.

SP*: Dark Energy Portal.
This special ability allows him to travel through a very thin string of dark energy, allowing him to move not just in a inhuman speed, but high above other fast creatures as well.

Weapon:
A black katana made out of a unknown material, it's indestructable.
Beside his blade, he also has a costum made desert eagle, power enhanced, extended pipe for higher accuracy, costum magazines to increase amount of bullets (the mags are commonly found in you everyday gunshop).
The bullets he uses are either silver or explosive ones.

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/024/f/d/voodoo_assassin_by_ninjatic-d37z27z.jpg

Height: 187cm (about six feet)
Weight: 70kg
Hair: (Shown at pic)
Eyes: (Shown at pic)

Themesong: In Flames - My Sweet Shadow

Secrets
10-06-2011, 08:54 PM
I have a character that I was going to put in for Angel, but she wouldn't exactly fit the bill because she's a Fallen. She's not exactly a demon, but could I classify her as one and keep her black wings?

Adrian Faust
10-06-2011, 08:57 PM
sure things, there's no rules on the colours of these beings! :D
and ofc there's fallen angels aswell... but since you're taking that spot, no one else but you can have one! ^^;
because I guess they would over populate! XD
so make your fallen angel, and explain why/how she became one<3
greetings your fellow roleplayer Faust<3

Kris
10-06-2011, 08:59 PM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

Secrets
10-06-2011, 10:13 PM
Name |Riley Castor
Nickname(s) | Rye, Ree, or Hazard by some
Age | Eighteen—Seven hundred and sixty four
Gender | Female
Looks | Standing at a height of 5’6’’, Riley can seem more than a bit intimidating, but it isn’t just her height that can make others glance her way or shrink back. Her walk is slightly cat-like, long strides that seem to emanate with power and speed. Her wavy black hair stretches midway down her back, the dark tendrils curl against her spine. In the sunlight, copper-tinted flecks shine in the black midst of hair. Her body is slightly muscles, but not unbearably so. Her eyes are just a hue lighter than the black of her pupils.
Dark Angel Looks | Riley comes off as a typical normal human (despite her seemingly black eyes and rather frightening aura). She is actually a fallen angel that revels in darkness; this gives her the control over her shadows. Anyway, she has a pair of black wings that protrude from her back, next to her shoulder blades. They are feathered, yes, and they are roughly seventeen feet long when fully outstretched. They are shaped more for speed than long-distance travel and they have their own rugged, yet sleek appearance.
Personality | Riley doesn’t give a damn about anyone unless it’s necessary survival or helpful to herself. She doesn’t have any patience with anyone unless they give her good reason to. She tends to stay out of people’s way because she really doesn’t like to cause trouble, but she’s not afraid to make herself seen. She’ll wear whatever she finds comfortable and doesn’t care how much of her body shows because she’s content with knowing no one can have her. She cares only about her motorcycle and herself, not needing the trust of others to carry on in her life.
History (Alias she goes by) |Riley’s mother cared about her a lot, probably too much. She always kept tabs on the girl, gave her a curfew, never let her do anything she didn’t approve of. Riley eventually grew tired of the rules and found her more rebellious side. Her mother was too caught up in the image of what she wanted the perfect daughter to be, that she didn’t see Riley growing up. Eventually, Riley moved out at eighteen and never really went back to see her mother. Her father, well, he left when she was younger and she doesn’t give a damn about him anyway.
Angel History |Riley’s heart has never been truly allied with the light, she was always a rebel. Her first love was another angel by the name of James, Jay as everyone called him. He was one of the Guardians of Heaven, the one who helped to decide who would pass through the golden gates and who would either be sent to the devil or stay on earth. But Riley was quick to become impatient with Heaven, deciding the mortal world was somewhere her existence would be better spent. Nothing tied her to Heaven anymore, for there was an absence of passion in her and Jay’s relationship.
So Riley surveyed the mortal world for quite some time, and took a few trips there unknowingly to Jay. And she soon fell in love with a mortal man, the highest sin among angels. When she visited him, the man’s name was Felix, Jay followed her down to earth. What he saw tore his heart out and he himself darkened Riley’s wings and cast her out from Heaven. Jay still cared for Riley, though, because the punishment for such an act of loving a mortal is the death of the angel’s soul, so that they cannot be reincarnated again.
But Riley was not protected for long. Her betrayal to Angel kind (something she refers to as something melodramatic) led other angels to seek her out. It was then that Felix was awakened, or rather, the demon spirit that was his soul came through his human one. He protected Riley with the shadows most demons wield, but while protecting her, the angels managed to kill him. Before departing the mortal realm, he gave Riley the shadows (her shadow manipulation) and promised he’d find her again, in another life.
It’s been over half a century and still, he has not reincarnated. Riley does not speak of her past to anyone, nor does she take a liking to those who might stand in her way.
Powers | Shadow Manipulation: The shadows are Riley’s specialty. She has total control over any darkness around or inside of her. She can manipulate the shadows, or darkness, and bend them to do her will. With this, she also has black wings that protrude from her back.
Other |
Looks Reference | http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx339/Shadowwolf1996/Riley.jpg
Song | Rusty Halo by The Script
Weapons | She carries around two wickedly curving daggers that are both eight inches in length. Down the side of the daggers, engraved with gold reads: "Poena quod patientia sileo intus umbra." -- Translation: "Pain and suffering rests within the shadows."

Adrian Faust
10-06-2011, 10:34 PM
awesome! *_*
love her!<3

btw, the image couldn't be seen, maybe you can re-link it? XD

good idea, forgot about themesongs<3
gotta have one! ^^,

Secrets
10-06-2011, 10:40 PM
That one work? And thanks, she's one of my major characters. I haven't used her in a role-play for ages. x3 Might just add my other badass demon, Cain. <3
And the bios are generic bios that I copy and paste from word, so excuse the different style in which they were written. I hate writing bios. ^^;

Adrian Faust
10-06-2011, 10:58 PM
okay it's all cool<3

Adrian Faust
10-06-2011, 10:59 PM
btw now the pic worked all of a sudden, cool! :P

Alin
10-08-2011, 04:29 AM
Wow wonderfull descriptive profiles ^.^ Taps chin and ponders which of my characters would fit in. I have two that work good I think. Only trouble is one is a vampiric Lamia -huggles my Alin- and the other is a contruct. If you want info let me know and I can pm character sheets for either.

Adrian Faust
10-11-2011, 10:35 PM
PM me please<3

Sweets
10-12-2011, 12:54 AM
Name: Venus Demari (In werewolf form she goes by BloodMoon)
Race: Werewolf
Personality: In human form she is very quiet, shy, polite and innocent acting. In werewolf form she has major authority issues, very violent, angry, cocky...etc.

Background: A majority of her family were werewolves, but they tried their best to hide it. Her family was very controling and when she was 12 she ran away because she hated hiding what she was and being controled. She would drift from the few human cities that she could find and when she transformed into her werewolf form she would prey on humans and then move on. Whenever she would hunt she would extend the hunt as much as possible and "play" with her prey. She knows how hard she is to kill and feels indestructible. Authority issues? Yes. Trust issues? Only a bit. Able to change? Maybe...

SP*: Armored skin. Her skin is very thick and tough. Silver bullets or blades are the only things that do damage like regular things do to other werewolves. She can be harmed by normal things but it is much more difficult to get through her skin.

Weapon: Fists, fangs and claws.

Height: 5'4 in human form. 6'4 in werewolf form
Appearance: Human
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f113/Mariamdc/Anime%20Girls/Girl.jpg

Werewolf
http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq275/Cheetahfang/Anime%20fantasy/Angry_werewolf_by_J_C.jpg

Adrian Faust
10-12-2011, 01:16 AM
Approved!

Alin
10-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Name Alinethia

Age True age unknown, appears to be eighteen years old.

Description:

Hieght: Five feet one inch

Body shape: Petite yet holding average muscle tone.

Hair: Silver hued hair that reaches the ground. Often worn with two small braids set on front of her pointed ears, the rest free flowing.

Eyes: Alin's left eye holds a golden hue with a black iris/ her right eye red like most vampires both holding black iris's.

Personality: Alinethia holds a calm serene personality for the most part, although once she was mother, shaman, leader, healer and warrior to her clansmen.For the most part solitary by nature due to the curse that she inherited. Not desiring to bring harm to others, Alin tends to stand and watch from the sidelines so to speak.

Past:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f324/aniselecroix/avis/siggyalinlarge.jpg

present: general body appearance, coloring

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f324/aniselecroix/avis/6501-1.jpg

Face:My signature is of Alinethia

Lamia descrip image: Her lower serpentine half reaches nearly forty feet in length and white with pale yellow paterns.

general Lamia shape:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f324/aniselecroix/avis/00015b.png

History:when the world was young.

Maleva desiring power that was naught to ever be hers tasted power with the simple concept of toying w/ beings a mere human never should have. The vile jealous female did what she did all to well and that was to remove any that stood in her path to gain what she could not have. The cursed object of the first Calderash's skull. Untold untapped power resided in such. The first to fall was her own older sister. Head of her own clan Mora had no notion of what was to be when she found and adopted Maleva's daughter Alinethia. The young female of three years old was disposable to Maleva and of no use to the vindictive female. Mora was the first to meet a fate unknown as she suddenly vanished when Alinethia was nearing her Fifthteenth year. Shoving Alinethia into the position of the Clans new Mora or leader.

Unready for such a posistion as well as still reeling from the lose of the one she loved and considered her mother. Alinethia had no idea that soon after Mora's sudden vanishing that she herself would find herself suddenly Victim to a sudden attack sent by Maleva, the young female could scream as assasin's blades severed soft flesh leaving Alinethia gravely injured. Her borken form left to bleed out as a curse was whispered through bloodly spit. Alinethia soon to succumb cursed any who would seek to bring her harm with death itself. The world grew dark as she lay taking what seemed to be her final few breaths.

Several days later Alinethia woke from seemed to be a horrid dream; Or was it. Finding her form stitched up and grave pain wracking her chest and midsection. Once more in the wagon her mother had left to Alin as a scream was silenced from the pain of sitting up to fast. The memories flooding her thoughts and a seeming whisper could be heard by only herself.

"Alinethia..." the voice whispered. "You conjured me...from the dark...now we are bound....together..." Something as cold as ice and as insubstantial as its touch invades her body, It felt like icy water flowing inside Alinethia, yet with an insistence. 'Forever....' She recognizes that hollow intonation from her visions, her dreams, the creature that she witnessed slaughter her assailants. It had found her.

If she had known the future in its entirety Alin would have never uttered the words sought to protect herself for not so far into the future her own clan learning that she had tapped into a small portion of the skulls abilities sought to bring her down with their own hands. Alinethia went through a life that forced the blood of the entire line of Calderash's to be slain. Their blood upon her hands with a few simple words uttered in desperation, she fled the pain and horrors and moved onwards seeking a peace that would never befall her. No longer the mother, leader, huntress, mender of her clan Alin would be forced into solitude within deep desert regions.

Time skip two years.

Bare footprints left in the sand would be tracked by a solitary form set upon a black steed. The robed form scanning the horizon for the form of a solitary form as a hidden sneer etched itself unto black lips. Yellow serpertine eyes would close as a vile laugh was released as the form of teh male dismounted then crouched as the image of a single serpent seemed to form from the very sands itself. The snake slithered off in the direction of footprints quickly vanishing from a gentle winds touch. Three days later Alinethia would once more find herself in the company of one that rivaled the vile spirit she was now bound to. Prince Kehtaut seeking to claim what Ainethia's possesed would catch up and claim her as a captive.

Oddly as if the spirit sought to break her hold over itself would never appear as Alin was endured to face torture and horrors of The prince, his true nature and race of Lamia mixed with being an undead. Six wives tormenting Alin until the day she would succumb to the change and lost the last shred of humanity that was her form. he change although forced would be considered a blessing as centuries passed. Long gone was the prince, fallen to Alinethia's own hand, her sire meeting his fate from Alinethia's own desires. The skull that brought so much trouble still hung from her hip tethered with a single rope laced through eyesockets and forever bound to her.

Modern day:

Time would pass as many would be born, grow and die once more. Alinethia would watch as small towns would grow into massive cities of concrete and steel. Then the wars.....what was once glorious would perish yet again as humanity once more regressed into scattered small towns that Alin once knew so well. Hints of never ending war would surround the elder vampire who clung her to her humanity and forever would. A humanity that was filled with clan wars and bloodshed and loss off all. Alinethia would never let herself forgot where she came from nor the sad road that had led her to what she had become. A being that has all the time in the world to live and escape the fate of death, the fate of becoming the slave to the vile spirit. Alinethia had no desire to ever allow the roles to be reversed and succumb to the evil ones will.

Abilities / powers:

Vampiric:
Great strength, heightened hearing, smell, sight, Ability to see in darkness.

Lamia/serpent form: feel vibrations of movement around her form ground and air, able to see heat signatures

Shape shifting: Wolf, serpent: Usually as a king cobra, and Lamia form.

SP* Chameleon like Form shift

Alin has the ability to take on the form and or patern of things around her, granted it is her size or larger. Example she can transform to seemingly become part of a wall..or paved road, trees etc.

Adrian Faust
10-12-2011, 09:20 PM
APPROVED!<3

Alin
10-12-2011, 09:43 PM
yay

Alin
10-12-2011, 09:54 PM
let me know when you have ic up

Adrian Faust
10-13-2011, 11:15 AM
:'D
will do, think I will throw it up like... uhm now, but without a intro post from me...
anyone else can make one though! :D

whoop whoop! :D

Alin
10-13-2011, 01:01 PM
sweet okay goes to type something up for ic ^____^

Okay was a little lost but I hope first ic post works O.o

Alin
10-17-2011, 11:27 AM
Not sure if I should post once again? was waiting on others to post first? is it turned based?

Adrian Faust
10-17-2011, 02:09 PM
post again

Alin
10-17-2011, 02:13 PM
ok i was going to but waited a few days.

Adrian Faust
10-17-2011, 02:15 PM
huggles and kisses, l8ers, but we'll try to keep it base turned, but since ppl seem to be even slower than I, you're good to go! ;D

Raindrop
10-18-2011, 09:28 PM
Name: Mikeal. Arcadia.
Race: Human.
Personality: Neutral Good, a sad spirit haunts the darkness inside of this lone man whos only goal is to hunt down every last abomination and demon walking this planet. Sadly or just plainly logical he rejects the heroism passed on through he lineage.

Background: Mikeal is a descendant from the Arcadian bloodline, a lineage of humans trained and capable of fighting Demon and Vampires equally with their specialties and armory. However, what other background Mikeal has resting on his shoulder is majorly growing up, training, slaying and being rather alone.

SP*: Reflex of the Eye: With this ability, Mikeal can for a short period of time keep up with the haste of a demon or vampire to to fight them equally in close combat. This however is an incredibly exhuasting skill that could damage his body and inner organs if overused.

Weapon/s: A rather hot sniper rifle capable of leaving headless bodies of demons shot from afar. A good old gun with firepower enough to penetrate some variaties of armor. Finally the best he ever had, a fine sword with mighty light of his ancestors stored inside it.

Appearance: Muscular but fit enough to not be considered a chunk of muscle.
Several scars and non of them from a human, covers the entire body and fairly, he is not the number 1 best looking guy around this planet.
Usually he wears a leatherjacket, blue jeans covered by a robe from time to time to stealthy avoid to much attraction.

Hair: A long light brown mess.
Eyes: One can tell that Mikeal is already tired of life through his blue unrested eyes.

Adrian Faust
10-19-2011, 11:09 AM
APPROVED BROTHER!

Alin
10-19-2011, 01:26 PM
Falls over laughing as i hold sides- he threw his but at Alin.....oh boy lol she is not gonna be happy at that. Welcome and yay another player ^^

Raindrop
10-19-2011, 04:13 PM
Aha, I am bringing the blade of justice at ya filthy demons! :)

Alin
10-19-2011, 04:14 PM
yay! wait .....what? O.o

superman-k9
10-19-2011, 04:46 PM
Name:k9
Age:unknown(shape shifting puts look anywhere between 18 and 38)
Race: half vampire/half demon
Personality:most of the time just an asshole,but will come to the aid of those he feels need it,innocents.A fan of dark perverted humor.A deeply rooted "dislike" for humans.Feels that they r self-destructive,pointless,prejudice creatures.Enjoys the hunting of his prey.Hates hunting weak prey.Enjoys the challenge.Loves to fight.

Background:father demon mother vampire.k9 has always had the tendency for violence.he has done a good job keeping in its proper perspective.....until the war.when the war came he was forced to leave his home as the humans there felt his hybrid race brought a curse to their town.trying to reason with humans was not an option.then the humans killed the only woman he loved,the only one who understood him.k9 went on a rampage transforming in to his dragon form and killing most the inhabitants of the city.leaving only the children left in his wake as they are innocents.now he roams the earth in search of the adults who killed his one true love making few alliances and many enemies.it matters not who he pisses off or who pisses him off he will just kill them if they get in his way.his combat skills are elite,his weapon efficiency unparalleled.he has only one purpose to hunt and kill.all rage and anger and violence will be displayed for all to see.

sp:can fly at supersonic speed.can fly around the world in 2 seconds flat

weapon:a dual sided collapsible detachable staff.one side staff one side indestructable diamond blade.the staff seperates at the middle to be come a dual wield weapon.
beside the staff he also uses a bow and arrow with incendiary,electric,and exploding arrows.

appearance:he stands 8' at the shoulders his wings go down to the ground and reach 2' above his head wing span is 15 feet wide with bone spike at the top of each wing.a cloak covers his body up to his shoulder then a hood on top with slot in the back for his wings.shapeshifts into 28 foot dragon all black with gold eyes(as seen in avatar)

hair long slick black pony tail only seen on rare occasions hood is off
eyes gold no pupils

theme song:war is the answer

Adrian Faust
10-19-2011, 05:22 PM
hmm.. another player ey...
hmm... well it's full...
my brother had a reserved spot, and merry has one too! XD
but this one... disapproved!
what reasons?...
nr 1: about the half something half another thing all need to be pm'd before posted!
nr 2: your SP ain't just supersonic maan, it's at the speed of light ffs! -.-" BIG NO NO, that speed would make him godlike and much stronger than any of the 7 sins...
GODMODDING <.---- disliked!
(if put with a great side effect to it, he would've been acceptable at this area!)
nr 3: I don't really want anymore ppl in the rp, unless it's merry... so sry! ^^;

Adrian Faust
10-19-2011, 05:22 PM
ohh btw, he ment the cigarettebutt! XD

superman-k9
10-19-2011, 05:41 PM
ah ok sorry still a lil new to this

Alin
10-19-2011, 06:29 PM
yeah Alin being having sense of smell tends to find ciggys a lile nasty , and pipe smoke total EWW and gag lol

Adrian Faust
10-19-2011, 06:43 PM
it's okay k9 ^^;

Alin<3

Raindrop
10-19-2011, 09:38 PM
Sooo... I am reading up and preparing for an awesome post.

Adrian Faust
10-19-2011, 10:53 PM
nice

Secrets
10-19-2011, 10:55 PM
This roleplay = <3

8I

Adrian Faust
10-19-2011, 10:58 PM
you r <3

Raindrop
10-19-2011, 11:03 PM
:D And I am just... Legen-wait for it- ... Dary! :D

Secrets
10-22-2011, 03:02 AM
Fank yew. I so very much enjoy this. We are all pretty awesome.

*bows down to Gin* You are legendary. *-*

Raindrop
10-22-2011, 03:12 AM
Anyone who likes how I met your mother is legendary. :D

Raindrop
10-22-2011, 10:53 AM
It might take me till tomorrow to put up a new post... I mean, it is weekend and all. :) <3

Adrian Faust
10-22-2011, 04:47 PM
*yawn* <3

Raindrop
10-22-2011, 06:00 PM
As mentioned, my post will be up earliest tomorrow.

Alin
10-22-2011, 07:39 PM
waits ^^

Raindrop
10-22-2011, 09:07 PM
Of course, if some are lucky the post is up tonight. :) Yeah you read that right and yet, don't put your hopes up to high.

Alin
10-23-2011, 01:27 AM
woot ^^

Raindrop
10-23-2011, 10:34 AM
I'll make it today.

Adrian Faust
10-23-2011, 04:53 PM
tight!

Raindrop
10-23-2011, 07:59 PM
Yeah, making my post now. :D

Alin
10-23-2011, 08:10 PM
^^

Raindrop
10-23-2011, 08:13 PM
Posted.

Alin
10-23-2011, 08:14 PM
i saw, goes to read

Raindrop
10-24-2011, 08:00 PM
:D

Adrian Faust
10-26-2011, 07:32 PM
lalalal I dunno what to write... and honestly I'm veeery tired... so anyways... I'll get inspired and soon have something up... be patient

Adrian Faust
10-27-2011, 10:22 PM
finally posted again, eventhough it sux! -.-" not my best work rly!

Secrets
10-27-2011, 11:40 PM
T'was fine and a lovely paragraph. <3

Posted!

Adrian Faust
10-28-2011, 12:39 AM
yay

Secrets
10-28-2011, 08:52 PM
I forgot how much fun it is to play Riley. ^^

Adrian Faust
10-28-2011, 10:22 PM
posted! XD

Adrian Faust
11-01-2011, 12:06 PM
lalala

Raindrop
11-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Yeah, I posted.

Secrets
11-07-2011, 11:29 PM
-- Waits for Adrian --

o-o

Raindrop
11-08-2011, 07:34 AM
-awaits brother.-

Adrian Faust
11-08-2011, 09:30 PM
sry, go on and post...
I'll make a great post soon, I'm building up this great idea! ^^,
you knooow, I'm thinking about corruption in the holy order...
including a cool intro, a battle...ish post is coming up...
hopefully tonight...
I've actually started already in typing it in a text doc

Adrian Faust
11-08-2011, 09:30 PM
ohh sry, thought it was the orbs of infinity! XDD
buuut... anyhow... we can time skip til morning if it's okey with the others?

Secrets
11-08-2011, 09:41 PM
Time skipping is fine with me, I s'pose.

Raindrop
11-08-2011, 09:42 PM
Morning is fine for Sinner Blood.

Alin
11-08-2011, 09:43 PM
time shift is fine and hurries to take a few steps backwards to avoid the coming chaos :P

Adrian Faust
11-08-2011, 09:43 PM
yay brother... OOC for orbs is in the fantasy section!

Raindrop
11-08-2011, 10:01 PM
Yeah yeah, I got confused just like you bro! :)

Raindrop
11-13-2011, 02:11 AM
Reminder! :D

Adrian Faust
11-14-2011, 03:36 PM
think I will drop out of this...
you all can continue without me though...
I'm soooo busy! :(
maybe I'll post in the future...
but I'll leave the controls of my character to you guys now...
you can get along whom's controlling it right?
it's a temporary control for an unknown time...

LadyJane
12-03-2011, 06:16 PM
Name: Jane Gray
Race: Dhampire (half human, half vampire)

Personality: Protetive and soft at the same time. They say it's because of her being half vampire. She is the peacekeeper and short tempered.

Background: Jane, who perfers to go by Janie, has been siding with the humans after her father's people, the vampires, killed her mother when she was ten. Before that she had acutally thought she could maybe keep the peace between the two races. But her father was murdered by his own shortly after her mother. Janie grew up after that, training to fight and kill vampires and other creatures. She's been angry had everthing that wasn't human, even herself at points since the day.

SP*: N/A

Weapon: The weapons the church gives her and her fangs.

Appearance: http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_honoka_sakurai.jpg