PDA

View Full Version : Mokai Chronicles: Battle of Air'rim(OOC)

Sigma
01-12-2010, 09:59 PM
In a galaxy where co-existence of technology and magic is possible. an ancient war was waged between the Mokai. an Order of Magic-Users that were once the Peacekeepers that kept order in the galaxy. however they were not immune to corruption.

A evil entity simply known as the Dark One had took hold of a Mokai Temple and it's inhabitance on the frontier colony world of Ormagoden. a chain of events would soon lead to a civil war that destroyed empires, ruined star systems, and killed worlds.

After a century of warfare. the Mokai Order and the Dark One's followers, the Dark Covenant. had fought the final battle on where it all began. Ormagoden.

No one knows but the Master Sages and survivors truly know of the outcome. all that is known is the Dark One was defeated. the Covenant was scattered and all but destroyed from constant infighting.

Thousands of years later. what was now myth to today's galaxy has became reality. as the world of Air'rim deep in the outer rim territories has come under attack by a mysterious fleet belonging to no known faction in the galaxy. they're motives are not clear, however as the invasion takes place. heroes will give rise to oppose this threat.

-----------

This rp is a prequel to this Rp (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=755). taking place four years before.

-----------

Factions

Dark Mokai
Dark Mokai, also known as The Fallen are former Mokai, who chose to deny the teachings of the Order and follow the Dark One, or were corrupted forcibly. they control an organization called the Dark Covenant. for thousands of years the covenant was of no threat to the galaxy. with constant civil war amongst the lords and heirarchs. they became too divided.

However in the recent times. they have revealed themselves to the galaxy frequently and attacked dozens of worlds in the outer rim regions

Dark Mokai Ranks:

Hierarchs
The Hierarchs serve as the highest leaders of the Dark Covenant. they rule in the place of the Dark One.

Fallen Lord
Fallen Lord is a title that confers on a powerful master of Arcane knowledge. fallen lord refers to the second highest-ranking member of the Covenant. they are skillful in both combat and magic.

Arbiter
The title of Arbiter is the highest possible honor bestowed upon a mokai by the Hierarchs, and is also the highest rank in religious significance, although the Fallen Lord is superior in political or military rank. The Arbiter acts as a sort of field general. only few are given this rank at a time.

Death Knight
Death Knights are mid-ranking mokai who generally focused their energies and skills towards battle, spending little time on actual Arcane philosophy. they act as commanders and enforcers.

Acolyte
The term Acolyte is used to refer to apprentices who had only just started the dark path under the tutelage of a more experienced Knight or Lord.

Minion
Lowest ranking members of the covenant. often filling the gaps as servents, to foot soldiers. bulk of the armies.

High Priest
The High Priests, or priestesses of the Dark Covenant serve as wielders of magic from the Darkness Void. a realm who the Dark One itself roams. as well as acting de facto leaders of the military forces of the covenant.

Air'rimian Kingdom
The planet Air'rim of the Hishta System is ruled under a monarchy headed by the current King Xeilos II. the people of Air'rim are greatly diverse. consisting of races from across the galaxy.

This once peaceful world was caught off guard by the invaders and struggles in a war for survival.

-----------

Name:
Race:
Affiliation: (Air'rim, Dark Mokai)
Appearance:
Bio:

mcstringer
01-13-2010, 12:17 AM
a'ight lets rock this.

Sigma
01-13-2010, 12:28 AM
Time to get to advertising. hope this picks up.

Shani
01-13-2010, 02:28 AM
Yeah this sounds fun I'll join I just have to fugue out what to be.

Atrum Daemon
01-13-2010, 02:40 AM
Looks interesting. I'll more than likely end up joinin.

Yamimoon
01-13-2010, 06:00 AM
This sounds fun!! I will join!!

I just need to decide what I want to play.

Barakna
01-13-2010, 01:20 PM
Uh-uh pick me! Pick me!

To put it more civilized. I'd like to join.

Sigma
01-13-2010, 04:36 PM
Wow. this is turning up good so far! can't wait to see all your CS. and btw, theres no limit to characters as long as you can handle it.

Sigma
01-15-2010, 06:40 PM
Just let you all know I'll probably making the IC thread by today or tomorrow.

rabbit
01-16-2010, 05:07 AM
Hey guys, this looks like an awesome roleplay! If you would like to see your roleplay advertised as Roleplay of the Week, please don't think twice about contacting myself or any of the staff. It’s a great way to get noticed and even better if you are in need of more players! Keep up the great work!

Required information for Roleplay of the Week submissions can be found here (http://74.220.215.108/%7Erolepla3/forum/showthread.php?t=905).

Sigma
01-17-2010, 02:13 AM
Alright the IC thread is now up.
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2165

DemonGirl00
01-18-2010, 08:14 PM
This looks interesting.
I'll join.
That is, if it's not too late.

Sigma
01-18-2010, 08:49 PM
Nope. you can still join.