PDA

View Full Version : (POEMS/SHORT STORIES/SONGS)

Miss Devil
01-13-2010, 04:12 AM
From here on out your in for the journey.

Edited note: my contest is over read if you want comment dare welcome!

Also I had the comment deleted sorry I just deeded it cleared up so I could enjoy my stories XD I may do it every now and agian.. Cause yeah XD

Miss Devil
01-16-2010, 02:48 AM
I am a new breed of doll...

She sat up in the white rooms, her arms tied up so that she could not use them. She yearned to be free. Being a prisoner of the white blank room. All she wanted was to kill. She wanted to murder In anyway she could commit it.

She was in the begining a plain Jane type of girl. Born to be a pretty house wife medal to her husband. She was mad on the inside and ready to burst. She did not want to be that kind of girl.

On the outside she was a perfect child yearning to strive for perfection. Until her anger grew to the point where she couldn't control it. She just snapped and the blood was all over the walls, before anyone could have even stopped her.

When she killed her victim, it was fast with a slash of the throat and a few stabs all over. She couldn't resist this deadly urge that she possesed.

She had wanted to kill. It made her conplete somehow. She felt whole now. Like she was sane, though everyrone else thought she was insane.

Now she was here. Forever. And she was never getting out.

... psycho baby doll gone wrong.

Baby Doll Gone Wrong
Skye Sweetman

Miss Devil
01-16-2010, 03:01 AM
Walk, walk fashion baby,

This was his momment. His time to shine in the sunslight that was his and his alone. It was his show. All his.

He walked down the runway head held up high and proud as he was about to anounce his new collection. He swayed his hips to the beat walking 6 feet onto the long runway.

Finally the music quited to the sound you would hear from a passion car. And tension rises in the air. He was so nervous at first his mind was black until her remembered what he wanted to say.

"Welcome, ladies and gentleman to my first show ever. This collection is named Love Hurts and it is dedicated to the heartbroken people. I hope you enjoy my line. Thank you." With those words he was given an appluse from the celebrates, magazine editors, and other people who can be considered VIP.

he made his exit and the show began his whole life up until this point had little to no meaning. All the problems he had faced lead him to this great line of color and originality. This line was his passion. And finally it was achieved.

Work it, move those hips crazy

Lady GaGa (lyrics are modified because I don't wanna curse)
Bed Romance

Miss Devil
01-16-2010, 03:00 PM
Everybody deserves to be adored.

I smiled. For once it was because I was actually happy. I was amazed, glad, in pure pleasure and shocked. These feeling filled me up to the brim.

Pleasure heated my cheeks where he laid his lips on kissing my cheek gentlely.

My body was warm and very hot. How could a guy make me feel this way? After all I've been through to finally have a guy look at me just doesn't feel right.

He playfully bit my earlobe and wispered "Gotcha." I blushed more. He was giving me these heated emotions that I wasn't ready for.

I bushes him away and ran. I didn't want this. I promised myself never to fall into this trap. And yet here I was about to sleep with a complete stranger! This wasn't good.

"Wait!" his voiced echoed but I wasn't planning to stop anytime soon. I got to my car and took off. I didn't deserve to fall in love with a stranger.

Before I pulled got to far down the street I saw the stranger fall to his knees. I didn't stop I kept driving.. Tears felt my eyes and after a while I pulled over and cried. I didn't know why I was crying.

I had no right to cry. I was lucky to get away. That's when a car pulled up behind me and my stranger knocked on my window.

I didn't unlock the doors but just stared at him. He looked at me his own tears filled his eyes. Why where we crying..?

Why would you settle for less, when the world gives you more?

Miss Devil
01-17-2010, 12:13 AM
The lights are out...

The bright lights of the club flashed around. Colors changed and everything looked so diffrent than it really was. The light gave the room a diffrent feel. It was dark yet strangely bright at the same time.

Her bestfriend, Kimmy, was all over a bunch of guys. Her friend glanced over at her every now and then but mostly focused on the guys around her.

Jessica couldn't be more jealous of all the spotlight her friend was getting but she wouldn't complain when it came down to it.

She felt a pair of eyes on her. She had no clue where they where coming from but guess the person eyeing her was just looking at her assets. She didn't care though. She dressed in her hot pink skimpy outfit to get the stares of guys And men all around her.

She walked over to the bar and sat on the stool.

"What can I get for you miss?" A deep asked her.

"Scotch please." she said. She prefered hard alcohol than the baby stuff Kimmy loved to drink. The bartender sat her drink down while getting an eyeful of her body.

She almost started to blush when a big man sat next to her. He smiled at her and said to the bartender.

"I'll have a what she's having." he pointed toward me to show who he was talking about.

She slowly drank her drink watching the guy out of the corner of her eye. She noticed him looking at her not exactly the same way the bartender was looking at her. It was like he was looking into her soul. She felt like they connected somehow. And some how craved him.

"My name is..." he started as Kimmy, grabbed her arm and started to drag her away from the handsome mysterious man. She still felt his gaze on her back as she and her friend left.

Will you be mine tonight?

Miss Devil
01-17-2010, 02:52 AM
I hate you..!!!

I hate them. I hate them all. They act so cool and are crowned queen of it all. But really they are just scum.

They aren't worth the time, yet I still give it to them. Hating them because they have all the power. Power that really I gave them, they didn't even earn it.

In my mind they where the low of the low, those who where held up high. Those who are beloved to be perfect. It's all a lie though. A game you could say. At least at school it is. They are all pretenders. Nothing about them is real.

And what can I say since I'm just like them. I hide everything and pretend to be real. But I defiantly don't act perfect.

At both home and school, the darkness was surrounding me. It was choking me stopping myself from moving. I can't bare it. It begs for death. Someone's, anyone's, it needs death. I think it wants mine. I think it wants me to become one with the darkness.

He was added to the problem when he asked me out and I agreed. I foolishly thought he could magically make the darkness disappear. Make all the hate disappear.

I was wrong.

He could only add a dim sunlight to the darkness in my life. He made some of the clouds become thinner with false and fake hope. And then he too was gone. It was like a gentle breeze before the storm.

That's when I finally was claimed by the darkness. Color my world in dark deathly colors. Colors that people shouldn't see. Rage, hate and other painful emotions filled me.

"Kill me." the darkness wispered into my fragial mind. "Die." It repeated those two sayings as if I would obey. And finally I caved and did what it told me to do.

Here I am now the train approaching fast as I take the final step. My heart is racing and you hear the screeching of the train but it's to far to late now.

And now I am dead.

Miss Devil
01-17-2010, 03:49 AM
Help me.. Please help us..

Her body was covered in marks, cuts and bruises. She ached for death, begged for it, yet it never came. Only the monster of a man who was always there.

Every night since she was two he would kick and punch her after he drank bottles and bottles of beer. He would cuss at her and hit harder till something broke or she began to bleed.

"You stupid bitch. Your a fucking dumb bitch." He's words where slightly slurred but it came out screaming as he slapped her. She did not fight agianst him. She was afraid the punishment would be worst.

He broke her arm multiple times and she couldn't stop him. She screamed, yelled, and tried to get away everytime, but there was no where to go.

Her mother did nothing to save her. Her mother just got pregnant with babies everyday. Finally when she turned five his methods changed from breaking her body to something even worse.

Everynight he would be there. Ready to hurt her more. She cried when he finished. She couldn't stop him. No one would help her, not even the teachers.

One day her mother brought home twins. And she knew deep down she had to protect these little kids from the monster who was holding her close to him. Her mother must be over looking this.

One of the babies was a girl, the other was a boy. Their big sister watched over them until they where two and she was 8.

That's when the monster man broke her arm in front of the twins, and she screamed in pain as her baby brother started to cry. She couldn't do anything to protect them. Her arm was broken. She was powerless and deadly afraid.

"Get off of him!!" the big sister screamed and yelled watching her baby brother being beaten.

Finally the scene was shatter by the sound of cops surrounding them.

Miss Devil
01-17-2010, 02:21 PM
My perfect family

The screams where filling up the house. Mother was it agian. She never quit. She was alway so mean to father. Always accused him of some vulgar crime.

"Who is she?" Mother screamed demandingly. "Who is the whore you been sleeping with?!?"

"No one." Father replied calmly.

"Who is she?!? You fucking dick! You like fucking cheating on me?" Mother yelled at him.

Father didn't respond to her. He just walked upstairs. Mother was always yelling at father. I never could understand why...

"Where are you going!?!?" Mother screamed running after father, as I pulled the pillow over my head to block out some of mother's screams.

It was hard to block out what they where saying and fall asleep. Finally mother stop. She had run father out of the house by calling the police.

I still don't understand. Why are the fight..? Is it because of me? Is it my fault? What have I done to anger them so?

*I walk down tears building up in my eyes when father notices me. He picks me up and gentle strokes my hair.

"It's okay princess. Don't cry Mommy and Daddy are having a rough time right now. Go back to bed. Everything is all right." he wispered leading me back to my room.

He tucked me and kissed my forehead. "You better go to bed. You don't wanna wake up tired for your birthday." He told me as he walk out of my room.

"Sir, come with me." Came a voice far away. Footsteps could be heard and the door front door slammed shut.

That was the last time I saw Daddy and Mommy together. And that was the last time Daddy was around.

No more perfect family..

Miss Devil
01-18-2010, 02:17 AM
Hate me now,

She just wants to be held. She wants love, romance, passion. She wants something to make her feel whole. She hated being this broken doll. And she has nothing to fix her. She had tried everything, but nothing worked

Her eyes kept her from seeing the light. Hateful words blosom like a flowers fruit inside her head. It's ripe fruit was ready to kill what's left of her. Her eyes were too blurry as she trys to focus on what she is about to do.

She couldnt see anything. She doesn't understand. Why doesn't anyone want to help her?

"No one loves you." a dark terrible deadly voice told her. She automaticly looked around. Nope he wasn't there her mind must be tricking her.

The knife touched her skin gentlely. WHY?!? her thoughts screamed at her.

The blade cut her deep. Like all the wounds that had been enflicted on her heart. The release wasn't enough she needed more. She wanted to hurt more.

The blade digged deeper into her skin. All this pain he inflicted on her she now inflicted to her skin.

The blade cute her over and over leave five lines on her arm. The blood dripped out from the wounds. She laughed hysterically in pain. And then he was there taking the knife away and looking at her.

She refused to meet this gaze. He slowly touched her chin and tilted it so he could see her face.

"My bella.. Why did you do this terrible thing to yourself..?" his rich voice was full of worry as she meet his eyes. He slowly hugged her close to him and took her cut up hand in his.*

She was slightly please he had gotten there so fast but hated how he now help her so gentle.*

She wanted to get closer to him yet far away. She didn't understand. He didn't understand.

Love me tomorrow, please?

Miss Devil
01-18-2010, 12:12 PM
The things I hate about you;

He held me closely. Everything for the momment was okay. His friends had told him to break up with me. Yet he didn't. Maybe he does like me.

I almost guess he would even if his friends didn't tell him too. What with Kerin, the hotest girl, in the school, demanding his attention all the time. It always hurt when he walked away to talk about her. It felt like he was never going to come back. And if he did he would be tainted by another girl's perfume.

And when I watched them talk it, always made me feel like I'm all alone. I hated it, the way she flirted so openly with him. And he responded to her without even think.

His white perfect smile gleeming at her. Didn't he know the pain he was enflicting on me? I had no right to be jealous. He didn't break up with me, or at least not yet.

What would I do without him..? Would I go back to being invisible. Would Cinderella end up not getting prince charming? Would her sisters win? Would the prince fall in love with another girl..?*

What about Romeo? If Romeo hadn't been banished? Would there have been a happily ever after?

I hated this sorrow that slowly caresed my aching heart. All this pain he was inflicting without even touching me.

He glanced over at me and I could tell he was reading my blank face. He said something to Kerin and started walking back to me.

It was too late I ran into the girls bathroom as the tears fell over the brim and down my cheek. I cried for a little while and then forced on a happy smile, as I dried my face and splashed some water on it. I walked out of the bathroom and suddenly he was hugging me.

"Don't run away from me. Why were you crying?" He said holding me and stroking the back of my hair. He was so gentle. So kind.

I needed this. I needed him. He made me whole and I was scared to lose him, this, whatever it is that we have. I wanted an us.*

I didn't want to go back to being the invisible girl who has no friends. I wanted to be his girl. And that's what hurt.

The tears started down my face agian and he wiped them away. His kiss was gentle as he kissed me. My hand wrapped around his neck. I need him and I think he needed me too.

Are what really make me love you.

Miss Devil
01-18-2010, 03:15 PM
I don't know you but

There was a time when everyone was around and I was with you. Your arm held me close and protectively.

My head was pressed agianst you and could hear your heart beat like a symphony. The beats where beating in tune with the music as you turned me around. Your smile was making me lose my breath. I smile back at you unsure of what to do.

You are breath takingly beautiful. Stranger you are making me ashamed to feel this way. Oh lovely stranger. How I want you so. The people around us clap and I'm suprised I could even keep up with you.

You are making everything feel so light. So free. These feelings make me laugh and you smile as we continue to dance at a slower pace. You are looking into my eyes. My pulse is all I can hear. My heart is taking off and has yet to slow down.

You are the place to be at this momment. You are the center of everything at this moment. I don't know who you are. But at this momment it doesn't matter.

Cause right now it's just me and you. Your hands on my back. It's as if you are embracing me.

It's so nice stranger. You are nice. I don't have to explain it to you. You seem to understand. That's even better. Because stranger my heart has something to tell you. I love you, stranger.

You feel right.

Miss Devil
01-18-2010, 04:18 PM
I see them cry
I see them cry
And it kills me deep inside
I see friends cry
I see friends cry
I see friends cry
I am an observer
I see it all
Their tears stain as the fall on my shirt.
I see them cry, I see them lean on me.
But why they took her away from us,
I do not see.

Miss Devil
01-18-2010, 04:34 PM
Little Miss Perfect

As she was, little miss perfect,
Stared out the window with her sky blue eyes.
Filled the classroom up with her utmost lies.
With a voice that was obnoxious and certainly obscene.
I'm sure all you listening know what I mean.

Her smile was plastic, as was her every gesture,
While trying to hide her dark feelings of failure.
As distraught and uneasy she became,
Her dark feelings grew into pain.
Soon enough, she was laying in a hospital bed.
God only knew what was going threw her head.

Long scarlet threads scattered out of place.
Curled up in a corner, tears streaming down her face.
Drifted from her exterior fable,
Because this whole time little miss perfect,
Was completely unstable.

Miss Devil
01-18-2010, 11:59 PM
Devil's date

The phone rang and startled me. A unknown number was on the screen. I answer and a voice I didn't expect was on the other side.

"Hey, it's Marcus. I was wondering if you are free for lunch?" He said with his deep sexy voice.

I smiled and thought for a second.

"Sure. I don't have anything planned." I spoke and at that momment I wanted to scream. My crush was talking to me! He barely talked me, unless he was asking if we had gym.

"Great see you in a few minutes." He said as he hung up.

I scrambled to get dressed.

Skirt..? No. That's so two weeks ago. Jeans...? Yes jeans are always a good choice. And the butterfly t-shirt with a white longsleeve to go underneath! I thought picking up the skinny jeans and slidding into the tight jeans. I grabbed the white longsleeve and my favorite shirt and put it on.

Thank god I spent three hours on straighting my hair. or else who knows what I would have done! I added a few hair clips to hold them in place. And there I was all done except for shoes...

I picked up my phone and speed dial my best friend.

"Yes..?" She ask in her preppy, bubblely voice.

"I'm going on a date with Marc and well I don't have any idea on what shoes to wear. My outfit is my favorite t-shirt and skinny jeans. What about shoes..?" I asked fast and slightly impaitent.

"Use the new ones. The one I got you for Christmas. And bring your Channel bag. Don't forget to call me. I want all the details!!!" She squelled. I hung up and ran for the black boots.

By the time I was done the door bell rang. Shit.

"Coming." I grabbed my cellphone and Channel bag and ran for the door. Before I opened it I took two deep breaths. I was super nervous.

Finally I opened the door and there he was. His American Eagel t-shirt and blue jeans. Danm so fine..

I smiled at him as he leaned over and kissed my cheek gentlely.

"Thanks for agreeing on coming out with me." He wispered into my ear. I almost started to blush but I didn't. Thank god too. I turned into a peach when I blushed.

"Shall we?" He held his hand. I took it shyfully and we walked to his car holding hands.

He opened the car door and smiled. "After you." he said. I laughed and slide into the car as he walked around the car and opened the car door on the drivers side.

He turned on the car and then looked at me. "I hope you don't mind Chinese. I have been like craving it." he said adding a smile.

"Sure. Chinese is my favorite actually and after that it's Japanese, then home-made Italian food." I told him as He hit the radio to turn it on.

"Nice taste in food." He told me as Maroon 5 started to play. I hummed along. He seemed to be watching me.

When we got there he turned off the radio and practically ran to get my door.*

In the rule book this is signs a guy may like you. or at least it's not right for a guy to be so danm kind.

I, for one, have been on an okay level with Marcus. His friends, not so much.

He smile and helped me out checking me out at the same time. He seemed to like what he saw.

He held my hand as we walk into the restaruant. He smiled at me. He looked down at me.

"What would you like?" He asked me.

"Chicken fried rice." I mumbled shyly.

He nodded and I went to snag a seat. He ordered and sat across from me. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"So, this must be very weird huh?" I blurted out.

He laughed. And I blushed slightly. He must not be as nervous as me cause my palms where all sweat.

"Weird how?" He ask. Even his eyes seemed to smile. It was stunning.

"Well... We hardly ever hang out. I mean beside our conversations in the hallways and when you call every Sunday asking if we have gym, we hardly speak." I spoke the words looking do at the table.

"That's true." he said as his hand touched my chin and lifted it up. Our eyes meet and I stood up.

"I'll be like right back." I walked slowly to the ladies room. This was going to be a long date...*

First I texted my best friend. Her advice was stay calm and try not to blush to much. Oh gee so helpful.. RPA wasn't any better...

I sighed and slipped back out and head for our table. Once I was seated I looked him in the eye and gave a smile.

I was so nervous sitting with him. He looked like he was about to say something when our food arrived.

I ate somewhat faster than normally. While asking him more personal questions.

"So, your a fan of Twilight?" I asked him.

"Actually, Twilight is very poorly written and I dislike the author. I prefer Withering Heights." He said this while taking a bite of rice off my plate. His other hand was holding
mine.

He had gotten dumplings and pork fried rice. And finished before I had even gotten half way through mine. I am a very slow eater.

"I don't really like Withering Heights because the characters are too selfish. I must suggest the author Susan Sizemore." I said smiling. "She write vampire but it's intense and mature." I added so he could get a better idea of who I was talking about.

"I cannot believe you just dissed a classic." He said playing fake shock.

"Well, some classic really suck." I said as I took the last bite of rice and smiled.

The waiter came over and handed him the check. He had to let go of my hand while he payed cash and then looked at me.

"Ready to go?" He asked as I took a sip of my soda.

"Yes." I said getting up and walking next to him. He automaticly took my hand agian opening the door for me.

"Thanks." I said walking beside him as we headed for his car. Once we got to the car he stopped and turned to stand in front of me.

I was completely clueless as his lips touched mine. My arms wrapped around his neck as his tongue licked my lips.

I let him into my mouth as we kissed. He broke the kiss and smiled adding one more tinier kiss.

"We better get you home." he said holding me by the waist as his other hand open the passenger door.

After we where back on the raid he glanced over at me. It felt so awkward my crush just kissed me!! His hand held mine and it felt so right. I wanted this.

He cleared his throat and I look over at him. We where at my house. To soon. I was sadden by having to leave him and worried if he didn't like me..

He walked me to the door and kissed me agian. This kiss was like fireworks. I wanted him. To bad I can't have him like now. I broke the kiss and he cleared his throat.

"I want to take you to the movies and then maybe get dinner after. Would you like that?" He asked slightly demanding.

"Sure." I said calmly trying to calm my heart the was about to take off out of my chest.

"Good. I'll see you at eight then." He smiled and kissed me one more time and was gone.

I wish it wouldn't have ended...

Miss Devil
01-19-2010, 08:20 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/r0up76.jpg
Nightmares,

She screams and yells
At what can be seen
Nightmares laughs
Tonight at a lovely dream

Dream, do we not
To lovers war
I am nothing but a ward.
A protection against your horrid fate
Don’t say that is greater than me
For I am unseen

I am the blackness that hides you
From your happy dreams
I keep you safe from true harm
While your spell was casted
And to you lover you were bound

Save me not,
Cause I am not truly really here
Just a spirit for your wandering fears
Kiss my spirit and give me your soul
Bearing your ward I say no more.

are just bad dreams...

Miss Devil
01-24-2010, 01:23 PM
V1:
Cinderella doesn’t get to go to the ball,
Prince Charming doesn't*get anything at all.
The fairy god mother was too late,
And Cinderella missed her fate.

Ch:
Can’t you see this isn’t a love story?
Can’t you see it wasn’t the way the story was meant to be?
Everyone just doesn’t understand it.
Love isn't all about happiness.
It's about what happens inbetween.

V2:
Juliet fell for the wrong man,
Romeo the ball instead.
And when they finally meet,
She's already far gone from what could have been.

Ch:

V3:
And the girl who never got the happily ending understand this.
She understands her fate.
Even though she was a girl,
Dressed up for the world.
No lover, loves her yeah.

Ch:
Cause at least I tried for my happily ever after yeah.

Miss Devil
01-24-2010, 10:51 PM
Her screams filled the air. She was dying by the gunshot wound in her stomach. Her vibes had warned her, yet she didn't listen. It told her he wanted to kill her. Not just her. He wanted to kill everything.

This was her fate.

To lie dead at the scene of a murder. She wasn't dead though, just hurt very badly. And the med team seemed to understand what to do.

She blanked out from there. She couldn't hear or see.

Then there was the white light calling for her. She just didn't want to go. More like couldn't.

He was holding her there. Her spirit waited by her sleeping body and waited for him. But he didn't come.

The nurses only allowed family into this part of the clinic. Her boyfriend wasn't allowed near her. She missed him.

"My baby..." her mother wrapped her hand around the soulless body. Her spirit watch her mother cry and she ached to comfort her, but she couldn't.

Miss Devil
01-24-2010, 11:46 PM
The nurse watched as he approaches the door. He was calm as he walked over to the bedside. His eye, icey cold, and a tad bit red, looked over at my body.

I watched him, touching his shoulder with my hand. He didn't feel it and then as I looked around I noticed the nurse coming over to him and my sleeping body.

"I'm sorry sir but only parents are allowed in this area of the ICU." She told him casually. He ignored her as tears built up in his eyes. He let his hair cover up his eyes.

"Sir, I'm going to have to call security if you don't leave." The old wrinklely nurse told him. I watched him look up at me the tears falling down his cheeks as he said to my body.

"Claire, you better come back to
me! You can't leave me!" He demanded. I just watched my body expecting it to
move. It didn't.

The security gaurds grabbed him and where now dragging him out of the ICU. His hand was outstretched reaching for me.

Miss Devil
01-27-2010, 03:06 AM
I am tired. So very tired. Of everything life, family, love, need, passion. Everything. I'm tired.

All the dolls sit up so straight an neat and perfect. And there is me the odd one out. The dolls have there outfits all matching while mine sticks out.

Why am I so diffrent?

They push me out of the circle, the group, the clique. They laugh and mock me and yet I still stand.

Mother always says the same thing as the dolls. Always pointing out the flaw as I wear like a badge, a sign, a message. But no one understands the meaning of my signals. No one get me.

So right now for all of you I play the role that I dislike. One were I shed no tears. One were I am a warrior, brave, strong. One were you words have no affect on me. I'll play and pretend and you will not notice. I know you won't. Even if I cried and broke down in front of you.

You only know the mirror, the image, the idea. You have no clue of the monster underneath my skin.

Mockingjay
01-27-2010, 03:14 AM
Beautiful.

Miss Devil
01-27-2010, 03:18 AM
Thanks. Time to fix my errors.

Miss Devil
01-28-2010, 12:12 PM
Last night I dreamed of you. You were so gently. The prison camp kept us from escaping but my family and I had a plan. The whole camp was going to escape but you.

You lied to me about who you were in my dreams. You were the comander of the base. Escaping was pointless now the you knew our plan.

The world and sky was so dark. No true sky to look at. We were under at least a foot of rock hidden in an underground hell hole.

You smiled at me. I knew who you were but in this dream you were the betrayer. You left me full of pointless hopes of home and freedom.

The dream ended when we where escaping. I still remember us sleeping together. Us being one. Your warm hands touching my body so gently that it left a longing deep in my soul.

It makes me so sad. Cause I know it's just a dream and not reality. Even though we won't ever meet but in my dreams Mr. Romeo.

wttr
01-28-2010, 01:19 PM
nice one!

Miss Devil
01-29-2010, 01:18 PM
You are sitting on your bed, crying your eyes out. You've been hurt. Not physically but mentally. You're your own hater.

No one understands that it's your fault. For everything.

Disapointmemt. Everything you are is just that. No on will be please unless you are god.

And so now you cry. For everything that's not your fault, for everyone that has ever left you, for every momment you weren't good enough.

Clearly no matter what you do no one will love you. You can try and try but no one will.

In the end like your horrible mother says, "You will forever and always be alone."

So cry and then dry your eyes, go put on that brave face. And don't bother trying agian.

wttr
01-29-2010, 02:12 PM
i luff you *glomp*

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 01:19 AM
I don't want your love.

wttr
01-30-2010, 02:24 AM
well just trying to make you feel a little better...ok will not try anymore then.....

Zema
01-30-2010, 03:22 AM
You are sitting on your bed, crying your eyes out. You've been hurt. Not physically but mentally. You're your own hater.

No one understands that it's your fault. For everything.

Disapointmemt. Everything you are is just that. No on will be please unless you are god.

And so now you cry. For everything that's not your fault, for everyone that has ever left you, for every momment you weren't good enough.

Clearly no matter what you do no one will love you. You can try and try but no one will.

In the end like your horrible mother says, "You will forever and always be alone."

So cry and then dry your eyes, go put on that brave face. And don't bother trying agian.

Having felt that way all my life, there's only one thing that I can do...
*Hugs*

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 03:25 AM
-hugs Zema- thanks. I'm glad you can connect to me. I was in a bad place when I wrote that.

Zema
01-30-2010, 03:44 AM
-hugs Zema- thanks. I'm glad you can connect to me. I was in a bad place when I wrote that.

*Cuddles her still* You don't need to thank me, dearest. I've been dragged through the coals of hell my entire life, and it's only NOW starting to look up--vaguely, but still; I know what it's like. And believe me when I say I know you were.

It breaks my heart to read of your misfortune. Even though I don't know you that well, I'll be here if you ever need someone to talk to.

The greatest songs are often composed of the greatest of pains, where every single verse can only be composed of the greatest of wishes. I wish that you would keep writing; it ebbs the bleeding wound. So write 'til your hearts' content, my dear, for it is, after all, done beautifully.

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 03:54 AM
Zema read some of my darker pieces. All of it is somehow apart of my life. Terrible things have happen in my past writting it down is the only way to help me. Some of what I write is intense but it's written this way for release. Thanks for reading. I know it'll get better. I just gotta stay strong.

Zema
01-30-2010, 03:26 PM
Zema read some of my darker pieces. All of it is somehow apart of my life. Terrible things have happen in my past writting it down is the only way to help me. Some of what I write is intense but it's written this way for release. Thanks for reading. I know it'll get better. I just gotta stay strong.

I've read most of them. I saw go back through and read all of them after I'm done writing this reply. So I understand. And you're welcome, dear. There is always the calm after the storm. Like you said, you've just gotta stay strong to brave the storm and enter the meadow of tranquility.

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 03:28 PM
Yup. Exactly. Anyway working on another story. Should have it posted some time today.

Zema
01-30-2010, 04:03 PM
Yup. Exactly. Anyway working on another story. Should have it posted some time today.

Excellent!
And by the way, I finished reading them a few minutes ago. As I said earlier, they're beautifully written. The one about not deserving to love a stranger would be one of my favorites.

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 04:21 PM
Hanks :D

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 04:33 PM
I don't want no scrub, a man who won't get any love from me. A reject to me.

He has zero cash and always is living at others' houses. He is like trash. On the food chain he is below the nerds and geeks.

He doesn't have a car, lives with his mother and is in his late thirties. He is the type of guy who hollars at girl from the side of his friends car.

He is always talking about his dreams and ideas, but just sits on his lazy ass, not getting anything done. He looks like a hobo, drunk all the time.

He can't approach me because I'm class and he is, well, not. So he better think twice before he trys to hit on me. Cause I will just walk away.

(Inspired by No Scrubs by TLC.)

Zema
01-30-2010, 05:17 PM
I haven't heard that song in forever...! Nicely done~

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 06:02 PM
ThankTThanks chu~<3

Zema
01-30-2010, 06:06 PM
<3 Absolutely no problem. Do have any pieces in the workshop at the moment?

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 06:12 PM
I do. But it's not coming out good. I may just put it aside and do
another piece.

Miss Devil
01-31-2010, 08:57 PM
Day dreams of night,

Her thoughts focused on what he had told her. They had a connection of some sort. They would feel each others hearts beat as one, playing a beautiful song that only their hearts knew.

She loved the idea of a them. The possabilities were endless and she loves the idea of him loving her. She smiled to herself in pure joy.

"Finally tha taste of love!" She said to herself. She was amazed at the feelings inside of her. She felt love, happiness, longing, need, desire, craving, sadness.

It told her, he is the center, the sun. He is perfection, imperfection. He is the gravity holding her to the Earth. He is the world.

She feel into a deep sleep imagining happy thoughts of a beautiful planet with him. He was kissing her and whispering things that pleased her deeply, all the way to her core. He told her everything his thoughts, his plans, his ideas. And finally she woke up from this lovely dream and
wanted to be with him agian.

As she walked down her path to school, she noticed beauty. She smiled as she took the steps to school all the way to his locker.

She waited, and waited, but he never came. She sat by his locker till the late bell rang and realization sunk in. He was gone... Never to return..

Zema
01-31-2010, 10:02 PM
Awwwh... Makes me want to hug her. D:
Again, well done, Miss. ^.^

Miss Devil
01-31-2010, 10:11 PM
Don't worry there is going to be another part :D

Mockingjay
01-31-2010, 10:21 PM
"It told her, he is the center, the sun. He is perfection, imperfection. He is the gravity holding her to the Earth. He is he world." Beautiful, though instead of the "he" I think you meant to say "the." I really loved this line the most.

I love how it starts off sweet, and then ends bitter. You did this masterfully.

Miss Devil
01-31-2010, 10:26 PM
Ahhh your right it's missing a t D: evil fingures!

Miss Devil
02-01-2010, 01:20 AM
Enter the darkness
We will gladly help you
Sending you deeper
You can't breath anymore
Breaking everywhere
Breaking at the seams
Screaming out loud
In totally pain
You need her*(yeah)
You need me (yeah)
You need us*(yeah)

The darkness has it's rules
Here and now you must chose
Me or her
You can't have it both ways
You must make the pick
Who will it be?
Who will be the keeper of your heart?
Me,*Her
Fighting side by side
With only one thing to gain
You need to hurry up
We are both losing
At the same time winning
Who do you want to win your heart?

You don't seem to understand
The power you have is destroying us all
Our blood is spilling all over the wall
Onto the black space
The dance is inticingly deadly
Love me
The screams are filling up the air
We don't understand hell until now
When your hands are attachted to one of us
Holding us down
Onto the ground
Not breathing
You've finally picked

You claim you are our savor
Yet here, the darkness clams you up as their own.
How will you protect on of us when your already dead?

Mockingjay
02-01-2010, 03:10 AM
WUT. DHA. PHAWK.

YOU. ARE. SO. GOOD. AT. WRITING. SONGS.

Yo quiero tu talent. xD

Miss Devil
02-01-2010, 03:14 AM
-ignore me-

Miss Devil
02-04-2010, 01:53 AM
Why?

Just end it...