PDA

View Full Version : Sinner's Blood [IC]

Adrian Faust
10-13-2011, 11:19 AM
((I don't have the time to make an intro-post to the RP, but anyone who's joined this can begin right now if they feel like it! ^^, btw, from now one there's no spots left, unless I say so! ^^,))

Alin
10-13-2011, 02:30 PM
Wars, squirmishes and civil unrest among the races was clear for all that took notice as well as those that had vied to turn a blind eye. Set back amidst the shadows to speak Alinethia had little desire to find herself involved within the battle that drew so many in. Long ago she had faced just as it was now, although a lesser scale of war, it had brought even more pain then that enacted out within the present time. the world was a whispers of hate, desire to rule and even the point that soon would boil over bringing all races into the fray of war once more. Just how soon remained had yet to be played out.

Modern day held wonders that Alin had come to love. Once having to watch her step, remain hidden like a monster, she had come to adore the fact that she could walk amongst the mortals with little care. Gothic and faux vampire types easily alowed Alin the ability to walk with little care made life bearable. She held little care for the foolish mortals who strived to be the monsters they had no clear notion of what such truly entaled. Alin found the lot to leave a bad taste in her mouth to say the least. Finding herself set upon a nameless streetcorner Alin simply glanced around to take in all as the night sky streched out amidst tall buildings. Brillant hues of purple mixed with crimson left awe inspiring scene before her. Taking notice that the street lights had begun to come to life as pale light sought to do its job of pushing back the coming night. A pallid face scanned those that slowly crawled out to enjoy the nightlife.

Several young males moving past as they jostled eachother about a night of drinking, ladies and all around good times. Their loud laughter slowly diminishing as they moved off as Alin's line of sight followed them until they were mere specs off in the distance. Raven hued lips curling down at the corners to give a slight frown. Lips parted moments later as a long uneeded breath was released before she moved onwards. Taking the time to explore the many windows as she seemed to window shop. All around still held a sence of awe. Clothing had come miles from what she was once used too all around held a degree of facination, moving onwards from window to window as she sought out a new dress. It would be some time later that Alin found a average thrift store.

Some time later she stepped from the store wearing a filmy white dress before moving onwards once more. Moments later Alin continued her path down the street before moving to set down upon a wooden bench set up for the local run of a public busing system. Taking in the movements of traffic before her as the scene shifted. A distant image of wagons slowly formd as memories sprang to life. The image of the caravan halting as an elderly woman nearing her fiftieth year of life slowly stepped from one. A time wizened face gazing to the clan with a stern look of caring as a cracking voice barked out several orders. Alin would be pulled from her daydreams as the sound of a blaring horn startled her. What came next was the sound of screeching tires, a collision of impacting metal and glass then the image of one car pushed towards her. Lips suddenly pulled back as a low snarl was issued before Alin's form rose then gracefuly went airborn. A sudden leap using her greater strength sent her form upwards and unto the cars hood.

It careened into the bench leaving crushed broken wood as Alin once more pushed her form forward over the cars hood and unto the trunk before a last jump sent her form to land upon the pavement. Flowing downwards into a crouch before she rose slowly, brushed off her dress with both hands then stepped from the street back unto the sidewalk. Not desiring the coming scene of those that would gawk and stare in amazement. She simple gave a shake of her head and moved away from the scene at a fast pace. Leaving behind a male calling out Miss...are you okay?...how did you manage to get out of harms way so easily? It would go unaswered as Alin escaped into a small family owned bar. Not truly desiring to mingle with a bunch of drunk heathens, it was the lesser of two situations she desired, far better then a crowd of humans gawking over the accident and how she survived.

Secrets
10-13-2011, 09:03 PM
Hands shoved into the pockets of her jeans and gothic biker boots clacking against the pavement, Riley walked through the streets of another city she didn't bother to put a name to. She'd gone like this for quite some while, wandering the countryside, looking and searching for various things that could possibly hold her interest. Lately, she'd been bored with life's pleasantries; even the men these days weren't as pleasing as they were a hundred years or so ago. Riley snorted slightly at the thought, black wings on her back shaking with silent laughter.

The sun had just dipped over the edge of the horizon and darkness had pervaded the atmosphere. Though she didn't mind, preferred the absence of the sun to say the least. Her dark wings slid through the fabric of her shirt, untouchable and unseeable to all mortals. She yawned and continued her scope of the town. It wasn't as extravagant as some other places she'd been to, small in comparison to most, barely keeping the name of 'city'. Yet the houses weren't shabby in the least; some of the elder houses had tiled rooms which Riley took a bit of a liking to. It reminded her of Venice, one of the places she'd spent most of her time while she'd walked on Earth.

She'd made a complete circle around the entire town and satisfied with her findings, to say the least, she decided she could settle down here for a few nights. Something else had drawn her to the town. There were an abundance of supernatural beings, though none like herself, of course. She'd caught the faint whiff of vampire scent on the wind a bit earlier and had recoiled; she'd never had any history with a vampire where it'd worked out well.

Shrugging away the past, Riley's head cocked slightly to the right as she heard the screech of metal grinding against metal. Drunken wails and cries followed shortly after and Riley caught a few snippets of the talk. Someone had gotten away quite easily and unscathed by the sound of it. Deciding it was worth a look, Riley turned in that direction and rolled the sleeves of her leather jacket up.

She came across the car crash quickly, but that wasn't what she was interested in. The unmistakable stench of vampire made her eyes narrow slightly. It wasn't one she recognized, though and curiosity got the better of her. Following the trail, she pulled her wings back against her so the jacket hid them and meandered her way over to a bar across the street. Some of the people were making their way into the place, probably following the vamp herself. She could have gone a bit farther away, Riley thought with a twitch of her nose.

She stepped into the bar and was surprised by the coziness of it. The bitter sweet smell of beer and wine drifted through the air, the air itself made hazy by some cigar smokers in the back corner. The angel took a seat at the bar and flagged down the tender with a wave of her fingers. "What d'you want?" he asked gruffly and Riley unzipped her jacket and leaned over the counter, red tank dangerously low and feral smile making way toward her lips.

"Strongest you've got in the house," she said, voice slightly on the edge of a purr. The bar tender cocked a brow upward and reached under the counter to grab some whiskey. He poured it for her, added a flash of something and handed it to her. She leaned back up and downed it quickly, blinking at the clouds that formed on the edge of her vision. The feeling fled quickly as the alcohol quickly burned off and she held out the glass for more. When he poured again, she sipped delicately and muttered a thank you before swiveling in her chair to watch the entrance and watch for the vampire from her peripheral vision.

Sweets
10-13-2011, 10:29 PM
Venus packed her belongings quickly, she had to leave immedately. She had done it again, another life had been taken because of her. She knew that they would hunt for her if she stayed too long. She had to make it look like she was leaving because she was scared. She ran out the door of where she was staying, making sure to leave the note and some money near the door. The note was explaining that she was scared and leaving to a different town, the money was a thanks to the kind couple that had taken her in while she 'started settling down'. She never intended to stay long anyways.

Once she is clear of the town she sighs with relief. She had managed to leave without causing a scene; at least in human form. She pulled the map she always kept in her pack and a red pen. She crossed out the town on the map and put todays date right above it in small print. She put the pen back in her pack and looked over the map for the closest towns near where she was as she walked slowly "Hhhmmm..." she said aloud as she thought of where to go next. She looked up at the sky and then around her. She looked back at the map and closed her eyes as she randomly put her finger on the map.

She opened them and saw where her finger landed. She nodded her head and looked in the direction she was going to start going. She put the map away and started walking towards the nearest road. She smiles to herself 'Once I find a road then getting a ride there will be SO much easier.' She began to think of last nights' hunt and smiled even more. The thrill of transforming and hunting down prey always got her blood pumping. She blushed a bit as she embarrassed herself with the thought of all that had occured the night before. The transforming, the howling, the running, the stalking of her prey, toying with them, and finally the kill.

It took Venus a few hours to reach a road, and a few more hours for her to run into someone and get a ride. She wanted so badly to transform, but she couldn't. It wasn't the right time. Venus had gotten a ride into the town she wanted. She thanked the couple that gave her the ride and walked into the town. 'Where should I start?' She wondered as she walked along.

Adrian Faust
10-17-2011, 09:24 AM
Faust was running, as usual.
The was usually the only times you saw him, like a black flash he was running through a city to the west of Central City which is considered the center of this damned earth.
The rain blurred his sight, his hair was heavy and behind him booms of greater fireballs exploding.
He had a chasing tail, Greed one of the great Sins in person was right behind him.
Furious, with magic beyond your everyday creature.

"Damn it, he's catching up... I've got to stall him, or losing him would be the best! Faust thought evading another upcoming fireball which crashed into a lightpost on the side of the street.

Faust final decided to lay out some traps, not the usual kind though.
He made strings of dark energy backwards, one long than the others.
6 Dark Energy Portals was now attached to him.
Now he charged up two fireballs and stocked them into two of the portals, then made another two which he also stocked into two of the portals.
Now there were to opened ones.
One was filled with yet another fireball, the other remained opened.
By now Greed had caught up with Faust pretty good, he was pretty much where 5 of the Dark Energy portals ended.
The good thing about these portals is that the strings connected to Adrian was extremely hard to spot, since the link is thin and weak it makes it stealthed for presence reconing. The potential within them is super though!
Faust finally released his fireballs, and like trapmines Greed ran into them, one explosion triggered the others.
Not because this would hurt Greed that much, but he stopped and covered his head incase.
Sure it would hurt him, but not more than for example a human punching another human as hard as it's capable of in the face, you know a broken nose or something.
Anyhow, as Greed uncovered his head looking for Faust, Faust was long gone.
You see at the same second the fireballs exploded he went through the opened Portal to get behind Greed and disappear into the first best back alley he could find.

Even now that Faust had lost Greed, he was on his alert.
Although he finally had a moment to breathe, most of the eyes whom he met reconized him.
Some were going to chase him sooner or later, and others wanted to, yet affraid of this Faust, all knowing that to be that hated and wanted, yet still alive... must mean something right?
He finally spotted a bar or something alike, maybe it was a tavern or whatever.
"Dead Horse Inn... hopefully they've got a big bottle of whiskey, some chicks, a poker table... and maybe something to eat..." Faust spoke to himself, the same time as he caught a knife midair and threw it back in the direction whom which it came, followed by the sound of a throwing knife piercing a skull and brainstew making.
As he got to the entrance he kicked in the doors, one flew straight into the wall on the other side of the lobby, the other smacked into the wall on the side making it's window explode.
"Yeehaw, the cowboy's home ladies and gentlemen..." Faust introduced himself.
Before security reached him, he took up a hand full of money showing he's ready to pay for the damage and spend some!

*Hah, it's just not worth it, if it ain't flashy* He thought to himself, his ego on top.

Secrets
10-17-2011, 08:44 PM
"Well, this may have been a mistake," Riley muttered to herself and sipped at her drink as the doors of the tavern flew inward and splintered into the wall. A few of the mortal civilians got up and left the inn angrily, causing the bartender to shout when a few of them walked out with some glasses. The bartender, whom she learned was named Jake, began to push out of the bar. Riley kicked up a leg and crossed her feet on the chair next to her, causing Jake to stop in his tracks.

"I came here without trouble and that's what I'll get," Riley said with a slight cock of her head, black tresses falling into dangerous black eyes. She narrowed those same eyes and jerked her chin back toward the bar; with a flash of anger, Jake stepped back and resumed his duties as bartender, taking a flagged request from what seemed to be a werewolf--Riley could smell his stench from where she was--and left her. Satisfied, Riley put her legs back down and downed the rest of her drink.

Something about the over-the-top ego of this man spiked her curiosity, but she pushed the feeling away with a stab of icy indifference. When she was sure the bartender wasn't looking, she grabbed a bottle of whiskey from under the counter and downed some of its contents. The alcohol failed to effect her system for more than a few mere moments, something she'd always hated. Getting drunk wasn't exactly easy for a fallen angel.

Alin
10-18-2011, 03:26 PM
Having made her way to the back of the bar before taking a semi sheltered place within the dimmer lighted area. It would be moments later that Alin would press both hands upon her crossed legs as the image of a meduim sized flask formed within her left palm. The cap removed before she took one long swallow then recaped the flask. It would remain clutched even as her attention would be pulled from it towards the door. Lids narrowed as she scanned the doorway intently as the image of a female stepped within the bar. Her form alerting her as the hair along the nape of her neck slowly rose, a frown would be given as Alin simply did not desire any chaos at that moment in time. Her desires would be short lived as she watched the female's every move for several moments then managed to relax some. Knowing full well that the woman was anything but an average mortal, what remained to be seen.

The woman lacked the slight scent of death so vampire was ruled out, also ruled out was the slightly canine scent most lycans held as well as the hidden desire to hunt, kill and eat. Parting lips gave rise to a gentle sigh before Alin turned her attention back to the flask, another swallow taken before it settled upon her lap once more. It would be then that Alin watched as a Male practicaly tried and suceeded to kIck the doors clear of their hinges. One went flying past to Alins left the other caused breaking glass sound off. A low growl of ire given as she watched several patrons get up and take their leave. Not exactly thrilled at the concept that now she stood more open to the views of all. What came next would cause Alin to go wide eyed in surprise as the male spoke up loudly.

"Yeehaw, the cowboy's home ladies and gentlemen..."

Alin would give a suden smirk before shaking her head a single thought given to sum up the man. 'Is this male...serious...I bet no one even knows him, yet he acts as if all do and adore him.' The flask remembered as Alin lifted it a final time and took a deep swallow, finishing the contents in a single motion as actions easily read 'God help me, im gonna need it' then it would be tucked away before she shifted her slight form to settle in as she pondered just what her next action would be. To leave or sit back and watch the scene unfold before her. Indecision claiming her form and like most times Alin simply pushed away the desire to rise and make a hasty departure before the eye of the coming storm.

Adrian Faust
10-19-2011, 11:55 AM
Faust walked slowly towards the bar, scanning the people inside.
*lycans, vampires... a few demons... and oh interesting... that's rare... so is she, the girl by the bar... hmm... guess I've chosen my lucky girls for the night...* Faust thought and finally reached the bar.

"Here's for the doors... and a bottle of whiskey, the biggest you've got... oh and for f*ck sake tell me you sell cigarettes as well, cause if you do.. I would like a pack." Faust spoke, his voice was like a smokey bottle of whiskey itself, gently touched by nicotine. The bartender nodded, then took the money, a pack of cigarettes was thrown and landed infront of Faust and soon a 3l bottle of whiskey was up as well.

"I've heard about you... you're him right... the one who's chased by practically everyone... including the 7 you know which... huh?" The bartender asked Faust.

"Maybe I am... maybe I'm not... my name is..." Faust spoke and was interupted by the bartender.
"Adrian Faust maybe?" The bartender spoke to finish Faust's sentence.
Faust sighed...
"Yeah, but please... just call me Faust" Faust spoke in annoyance.
He opened the whiskey bottle and took a swig before opening his cigarette package.

As he placed a cigarette gentley between his lips and litted it with a small fire from his fingertip, he thought of which to interact with first.
The strange lady at the bar, or the mysterious one trying a bit to hard to hide.

"Hey bartender, have you heard any rumours about the 7?" Faust asked while thinking about his options.
The bartender nodded a no...
"Nothing really, I've heard for a couple of years that they're chasing this man... whom I suspect is you... and Gree.....d was in town a couple of days ago..." The bartender told Faust.
"Yeah I know that... he left, and guess what... he's in town again... met him in Central City yesterday... he's followed me ever since... Oh I just wish he would re-incarnate again... I mean the last time he did it was like 1000 years or so right?... like long before my birth anyways... hm... while we're at it... why can't just all the 7 re-incarnate again... atleast 6 of them..." Faust conversated.
The Bartender "hmm"d.
"You seem to know alot about them... and in the end... why would you only want six of them to re-incarnate... atleast...?" The bartender questioned Faust.
"That's just none of you business... but since you ask... I wish one of them was truly dead... you know forever!" Faust spoke, his voice filled with pain and disgust.
Anger boiled up within him for a short period of time, just until he took another swig from his whiskey.
Then he straightened up and looked at the girl not far from him at the bar.
"Hey, princess... accompany me to the Black Jack table will you?" Faust asked her and began walking with the bottle of whiskey in one hand and the cigarette in the other.
He would inhale the last of his cigarette and shot it towards the mysterious woman in the dark, only to perfectly land upon her table.
*Damn I'm lucky, wasn't exactly my intention to place the cigarettebutt so nicely on her table...* Faust thought, hoping she would be offended or just carry on being mysterious although with the knowledge of having his attention.
It shall be interesting to see if he would catch any of his marked fishes!

Secrets
10-19-2011, 08:46 PM
Riley listened intently to the man speak with the bartender, their conversation was none too quiet. Her black gaze flickered over to a few other demons who were listening in on them and she sniffed disdainfully. Demons; she'd never much had the tolerance for them. Though Faust had the scent of a demon, he still sparked a bit of curiosity in her, especially when his name was revealed to her. Now Riley barely trifled with the whole war thing going on between the humans, and who knows what else. She didn't choose sides, just laughed at the bloodshed that continued on both sides.

But something about the seven sins reincarnating made Riley's stomach twist, and not in a good way. Greed hadn't exactly claimed his price with Riley yet, though her reasons for negotiating with him were something she'd never regret, even if the outcome hadn't saved her. Yawning slightly, she rested an elbow on the counter and watched Faust talk with the bartender. At his beckoning for her--she had a feeling he'd be interested with her--she stood and made her way to the Blackjack table. Cigarette smoke swirled with a misty haze over the table and she had the slightest urge to whisk it away with a few beats of her wings. She restrained.

"Call me princess again and I'll screw up that pretty little face you have," she said through a yawn. The natural throaty rasp in her voice was made even more harsh in the smoke around the table. Her dialect had always had an edge to it, grainy words that most would mistake for tonsels that needed to be removed. "and wouldn't that just be a blow to your ego," she finished as she settled down into one of the secluded chairs at a table. She didn't say anything to the dealer, unsure if Faust wanted to play and talk, or send him away. She wasn't going to call the shots until she figured out what he wanted.

Raindrop
10-19-2011, 10:23 PM
... And there is tonights fool... Killing demons, kicking in doors and talking to a lady... Well, all that's missing is something to chew at!, the thought was nailed, Faust would get a bullet for snacks tonight.

It was rather cold outside and checking out that trashed bar from the other side of the street was more then interresting enough, Tonight will be the last night you roam outside hell. Heh...
The robed followed the wind as Mikeal started to slowly pass that street, thinking about how he would get Faust out of that hazy shit hole and it all leaned to one of his favorites, a grenade. Mikeals evil smirk made its way across his lips as the set up was just seconds away, the thought of their suprised faces when rolling in a grenade into the bar was almost picture worthy, but the prize of slaying Faust was even higher.
There is one simple way to remember how Mikeal works, recklessly calculated, which sound rather unlogical, but it is a combination of theory and feeling... Like a upgraded instinctive force telling him to kill before it treathens. Non the less, over a hundred demons and abominations slain by Mikeals own hands is rather proof or mark enough of this. The street light casted his shadow forwards as he stood by what used to be the entrance. Damn... Mikeal figured, Somethings never change....
Aborting his plan and entering towards the corner of the counter, Children... I hate children... Mikeal figured angered to the force of the oath he took when he became trained as a Hunter. "2 scotch please... Wait... 2 Scotch and a beer please." Mikeal ordered the bartender, F**king a**hole... Mikeal thought and downed the 2 glasses of scotch before slamming his head into the counter with a thud and groaned of the now lost oppertunity thinking about just one thing, Life sucks...

Alin
10-20-2011, 12:02 AM
Her line of sight would follow the loudmouth brazen male as he sidled up to the bar then placed his order. His next bit of conversation caught Alin's attention as he openly spoke of the sins. Having heard rumours, Alin now came to the conclusion that they must be truth. Hearing that the man who had just entered was possibly the one being chased caused Alin to smirk slightly before making a scoffing noise. A whispered muttered "I cannot...imagine why..." She would turn her attention away from the bar area as Faust rose then practically draged the poor woman with him over to the Black Jack tables. Alin would shake her head once more before giving a soft sigh. The male seemed to desire to kill chivarly..with a no holds barred manner. Parted lips gave way to a long outward breath of relief as Faust turned his attention to the female who sure did give set him in his place. Or at least tried. Just when Alin thought she was in the clear Faust tossed his cigarette that landed upon the table directly before Alin.

Alin rose quickly as her palms conntected with the tables top in a loud banging sound, a wrinkling of her nose then gave a loud exclamtion "How rude!" She would pick up the still burning cigarette before marching directly over to Faust before dropping it on his lap as she gave an irate "I think you droped this!" Pivoting before she marched towards the front door, hopeing to make a fast escape. Alin gave a sideways glance back towards Faust then Riley as she arched her left brow to cast Riley the expression that clearly read 'Good luck, you will need it' Not seeing the new man who entered Alin just barely managed to sidestep around him before she stepped outside through the now half doorless bar. Glancing right to left before she turned to the right then began walking down the street. Once more returning to the pleasure of window shopping.

Adrian Faust
10-20-2011, 05:42 PM
Faust laughed slightly at the mysterious woman first, then Riley, ending it with a confident smirk.
Then suddenly the mystery girl came up to him, being all upset.
He laughed one more time at this upset cougar-baby.
"Miiirouuuw... what she doesn't know is that she's already caught in my net!" Faust said with an evil and confident grin!

"Anyways... I'm Faust..." Faust told Riley and paused to gesture a signal to the dealer to take the cash in his hand in exchange for chips.
The dealer quickly made the exchange, then Faust continued.
"Sooo... who are you? And even more interesting... why did you lose the radiance of your wings? Only met one fallen before..." Faust asked the girl.

*Hmm... he reeks of human blood, but something about his presence worries me slightly...* Faust thought, then gave a signal to the dealer to hit him.
"Bust!" The dealer said, sounding slightly annoyed.
But Faust didn't think about it that much, he didn't even notice that the voice was slightly familiar.
All he figured was that the dealer was probably just tired.

Raindrop
10-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Mikeal lifted his head up and dragged his hand through his hair under the hood that covered it. "Hey..." Mikeal said to the bartender, "You havn't intensionally ignored the fact that there are minors in this shit hole have you?" Mikeal asked, only seeing a brief shake of his head, "And you ignore it because? ... Because this shit hole of a city sucks so much anyways right?" Mikeal continued, "So tell me, how the fuck will this place get any better with chicken shits like you around?" Mikeal stated as a final thought for food for the jerk running this place. Figuring that it is time to get somewhere to rest his eyes Mikeal rose up from the bar chair and made his way out of the bar,and on his way out Mikeal so wanted to lean towards the black jack table and tell Faust, how lucky he where tonight... and that he just didn't know about it... Mikeals thought aimed towards the table as he made his way out and hurried around a corner and into the alleyway.

Secrets
10-20-2011, 08:43 PM
After oh-so-boldly probing for Riley's past, the girl shot Faust a look that seemed to demean a sarcastic, "really?". She snorted and handed a few bills over to the dealer, who then gave her the appropriate amount of chips back. Riley stacked and restacked the assortment of colored discs as she thought. She lifted her card just a smidge off of the table and tapped a finger against the table for a hit.

"My past is something I don't spill out to the first stranger who catches me eye," she said and cocked her head slightly. A small smile touched her lips as her black eyes raked over Faust once more. "But since I've taken a liking to you," she drawled. "I wasn't liked very much up there. Got thrown out for messing the balance and putting the Order's panties in a bunch." She rolled her eyes and ruffled her wings behind her back, almost having the urge to slide them a bit more through the fabric so they could relax. Still, she didn't.

"A bunch of melodramatic blockheads is what they are," she muttered. "So what'd you want with me, anyway?" she asked, her mind reeling back to the conversation he'd had with the bartender before.

Raindrop
10-21-2011, 12:01 AM
Getting out of the alleyway after a breif moment of relief Mikeal gets going again, his place is across few blocks away with a steady walk to there from here. So what do Faust want with the sins really? Legends claim of their awesome power but really... stuck in the loop of thought had him thrown off from his current surroundings, only pavement and a road met his eyes as a walked on. The air was chilly like always and in some strange manner Mikeal felt like tonights decisions would come back to haunt him.

It isn't that it is hard to comprehend that strange illuminating paths set before him, it is just hard to follow it. Sometimes, the light just flimmers and it appears to be no right or wrong, just more misery. Getting on he noticed he was already by the canal 2 blocks away from his temporary place and tired as one would be he decided to take a rest on a bench and just stare into the dark water below. Is fate mine to catch or just... Another kick in the groin? Please... If there just is as much as a reason for this moment to excist in the middle of this poor world, give it to me...

Alin
10-21-2011, 12:23 AM
Having spent a short time glancing past the glass windows before moving onwards once more. Nothing holding her back from remaining within the area of bar. She moved further away from it and some time later walked the path alongside the canal. Water walways drew her attention and Alin loved the calming effect the water always afforded her. Her thoughts turning back to the conversation of the sins. She walked along with a slow pace as she pondered over them. Some time later she would pass a solitary man set upon a bench. A slight glance given in passing before she moved onwards. A short distance off was the image of a small pier set off into the water. Most likely a small boat dock. It was there that Alin moved to and some minutes later found her gathering up her dressed before she sat then let her feet drop into the water. Alin sat in silence as she forgot the sins for the time being and simply enjoyed the sights that the night afforded.

Adrian Faust
10-21-2011, 11:00 AM
Faust kept silent as he got hit another time.
"f*ck..." Faust muttered and took another swig of his whiskey, then litted another cigarette.

"anyways, I don't know, probably the rare presence of a fallen made me interested... or maybe it's because you're the princess of the bar.. haha" Faust replied with attitude.
Suddenly time seemed to move in slowmotion as the dealer's skin bursted, Faust sent a string of his dark energy backwards by reflex and grabbed the girl only to move 2 meters back as it was as far as he had the time to move with the dark energy portal.
The dealer whom bursted almost hit Faust and the girl with a vertical slash with his sword.
Faust did let go of the girl and quickly drew his costum gun and in a flash fired a bullet towards the dealer's head, the bullet was reflected on the dealer's sword and into the roof, and then time seemingly threw Faust back to the right flow of time.
"Hmph... when did you get here and possess the dealer?" Faust asked the stranger.
"About the same time you threw the cigarette at the Lamian Vampire... I hate you so much Faust, and honestly... you can't win a game including money against me!" The creature responded.

"Oh well then, I thought I would get more rest than this... but it seems like I have to fight you for real this time... GREED!" Faust replied then took a last swig of his bottle before dropping it to the ground, then put his hand steady on the handle to his katana, holding his beauty of a gun in the other.
"Stand back or join me, it's totally up to you princess..." Faust told Riley.

Secrets
10-21-2011, 11:28 AM
Riley smirked at Faust's princess response and was about to answer when her black eyes flickered upward just in time to see the human glamour fall away from the dealer. She was ready to jump into action, but Faust already grabbed her and pulled her with him into one of those portals. Irately, she pulled away from him as soon as they were free, but instead of throwing her sharp gaze at him, she looked at the transformed man before her.

Greed. The name hitting her was unsuspected and she blinked. Dread coursed through her, along with anger. Shadows began to twirl and writhe around her hands; she wasn't even listening to Faust anymore. Greed's eyes twinkled with amusement and he flashed Riley a wicked grin at the sight of her shadows. "I didn't recognize you at first, Ree," he taunted and Riley growled at him. "I believe you owe me a debt?" He feigned mock innocence and that was all it took for the shadows to spill from Riley's fingers and wrap around the man's throat.

"You never finished your end of the deal, so it's off," she snarled and watched with narrowed eyes as the shadows constricted around his throat. She glanced sideways back at Faust, hoping he wouldn't hear her wings quivering on her back. They were threatening to unfurl, and it was agonizing that she kept them pinned, but she wasn't going to give Greed the satisfaction of her anger...and fear.

"You going to stand there or join me, it's totally up to you," she said.

Adrian Faust
10-23-2011, 05:19 PM
Faust smirked, being sort of happy even though the situation looked bad.
The bartender watched carefully from behind the bar.
Most people made their leave slowly, others rushed out, then a very few kept quite in their seats to watch the action.

Faust charged his blade with fire and swung it towards Greed, but Greed countered with a energy burst emitting from his body.
Sending Faust into and through it then into the wall, people whom were sitting in their chairs a second ago fell backwards.
Faust were quickly back on his feet, he sent dark energy above Greed and used the dark portal to quickly move through it and stand upsidedown aiming his gun on Greed's head.
Faust fired and Greed took a bullet to the head, it seemed to hurt Greed abit, but Greed would shake the pain off like he just swallowed a aspirin to get rid of his headache.
Meanwhile Faust had moved through a dark portal and landed behind Greed. Trying to catch up with what Riley's next plan would be.

Raindrop
10-23-2011, 08:11 PM
It was as if the prayers had been answered when a seemingly innocent face passed him, a young woman in a white dress. "For innocense... To protect what is weak... To protect and make it possible for people to carry on." Mikeal spoke to himself and laughed in a humming tone. It took a few seconds before he decided to follow her and it was just for a short bit when she reached a old boat dock. "Hey..." He said, not really sure what to continue with, but he knew he was curious about this girl, curious to know who and what kind of innocent people he was protecting. "Umh... I am Mikeal..." Mikeal continued with his rather old voice and realised that he reached a dead end with words, unless he started a lecture that is, about how young women should stay at their homes where it is safe rather then to be out alone.

The city wasn't too bad though, atleast Mikeal had seen worse or rather ruins of what was once good and now converted to bad places.

((OOC: sorry short post)).

Alin
10-23-2011, 08:28 PM
Her attention drawn to the water would be pulled away suddenly as Alin realized she had grown lax in keeping track of all around her. The males voice ringing out would cause Alin to turn her line of sight upon the figure that had gone unoticed as he moved closer. Not sure what to make of such as she listened to him speak. A strange greeting, yet one neverless. Alin waited for him to fall silent before speaking in reply "Well nice to meet you Mikeal, you may call me Alinethia...or Alin for short, either is fine." Her line of sight would switch back to the water as she gave a soft sigh "One should be most wary these days.or nights, all sorts of nasty lil monsters running around.." A soft chuckle given as she knew full well most would place her in with the rest of nasties. Her line of thought turning to just why a man would desire to be out wandering around in a place that lacked other humans. Turning to glance his way once more as Alin asked bluntly "Why ...are you alone..when all others find entertainment with others..There is nothing here....yet..you are."

Secrets
10-23-2011, 11:37 PM
All the fancy portal throwing made Riley's brows arch with slight amusement. Greed was baffled by the different places Faust kept popping out of, but Riley almost laughed when Faust stood near upside-down and aimed his gun at Greed's head. When the demon turned behind the sin, Greed's eyes narrowed and sliced through Riley. She forced herself not to flinch and returned his scrutinized gaze with her own.

"You can't keep running forever, my sweet little angel," Greed crooned and beckoned for Riley to come closer. As if he knew what Riley would do next, he sat back and watched the angel stalk up to him. The shadows twisted around her body and whipped at Greed's skin; red slashes appeared on his arms, but the sin's eyes glowed with something besides pain. Riley's wings unfurled in anger; the ethereal feathers slid smoothly through her leather jacket and knocked over tables and chairs as she stretched them out.

"You made a deal. You know you can't just ignore it." The sin rolled his shoulders back, still consciously aware that Faus was right behind him. Riley cocked her head and brought up one hand, palm upward. A ball of shadows was conjured and the mass twisted maliciously until Riley thrust her palm forward and shot the shadows at Greed.

Crying out in pain as the hooked tendrils ate away at his skin, Greed stumbled backward straight into Faus.

"Let's go!" Riley yelled and made her way toward the door. Thankful for Faust's over-the-top entrance, Riley was able to pick up enough speed to take flight and angle herself through the wide open space that would have held double doors for the bar.

Raindrop
10-24-2011, 08:11 PM
Mikeal looked away and remained silent, Why... Am I alone? Perhaps my linage ain't even human anymore... All these generations of fighting... No, somebody has to right?... Mikeal figured, "You know... I don't know but I guess I am just not good with talking to others... Doesn't it show?" Mikeal asked and stepped into a brighter light to expose his rather disfigured face with a guesture to make his point obvious. Those years of battling abomination, now even standing before one without even realising it. But guessing wildly that she actually is human seemed logical to still his hateful mind and give a rest to the rough and constant battle of being bright in the midst the grey zone of right and wrong.

Alin
10-25-2011, 11:57 PM
His thoughts of reasoning to give himself an answer were easily picked up by Alin yet she remained silent about such. It was not her right to question such that most desired not to utter. When he spoke aloud once more her line of sight would shift to take in his image once more. A slight nod given as she answered in gesture before she spoke her own reply "Even if it does..it does not matter, for you are..doing what most wouldnt." A soft smile given as she turned her line of sight back to the water below before parting lips gave way to a soft sigh. Alin was no fool and the males disfigured face as well as the unspoken knowledge of generations who fought..would be telling that he was hunter.

Alin had come across many in the span of time she had lived. A soft chuckle was given before she spoke once more "Have you grown so weary..that you do not desire to see the truth before you?" Alin brought both hands up then gestured slightly "Not that I desire to fight...I am weary of hunters.." Alin gave another soft sigh, this one telling of discontent as she did not desire to go into detail that hunters..where no better then monsters they claimed had no right to live. The fact that so many played god..was nothing but a sore spot and a thorn in her side. Lies..and bold actions to justify taking life. In the end the simple truth was all were monsters.

Turning her twofold hued eyes to meet his own before she spoke once more "I do not desire to fight for my existance this eve. Would you kindly offer a one night truce, if that is your desire?" Alin tried to give another smile before she tilted her head back to gaze up at the moon overhead. Allowing its gentle light to fall over her pallid face "Tis a lovely eve, one that naught be spoiled...by waring, of intentions being good or bad..."

Raindrop
10-26-2011, 01:58 PM
Mikeal gazed down onto the ground for quite some time, "... I should've known, it is just that denying it felt better..." Mikeal started as a reply, "Yes, I am too tired for a fight anyway..." Mikeal finished as a reply for now.
The truth stung him, accepting it was even harder, he so wished that there were yet innocense in this world, not even a young woman like her was innocent, no... They are all victims, victims of the demons and monsters out there... Mikeals only mission is to liberate them from sin, from suffering and from living in a world that can only bring pain in the end. At the same time, being good in this neutral zone of work.

"So... How did it happen Alin?" Mikeal asked jumping into a related subject, how did she become what she is today.

Alin
10-26-2011, 03:27 PM
A nod given before Alin straightened her form once more then glanced around as she motioned towards the path besides the canal. "Walk with me, it is a long tale, I shall attempt to shorten best I can and still make sense." A soft chuckle given as she moved off the bridge. Speaking in a low tone as she tried to remember long ago. Not an easy task when most had been buried and forgotten. Telling as she walked how her birth mother Maleva was nothing short of true hatred and envy rolled up together. How she desired power of the ancestors relick of the clans. How her elder sister was the kind one, how Maleva, her birth mother, had tossed Alin away as a child, the fact that Mora had found and raised Alin to become the next leader of Mora's own family clan. Of how they sought to escape Maleva the vile witch.

Alin would come to a halt some time later as she tilted her head then closed her eyes as she spoke once more "I was raised to become healer, provider..medicine woman..and more, all..to be exact to my own clan. Those times of small villages and castles.so much easier, or so I thought. I met my end not long after Maleva..sent her assassins to take my life..to wretch the families artifact..from my dying hands..I had just turned sixteen that year...sixteen and alone for my mother Mora simply vanished..I was a stupid child..not ready for what i had no choice to take on..I remember clearly the night i lay dying..of how I clutched the our first in linage's skull of untold powers. My life draining from me as I cursed those that would bring me harm." Alin gave a shake of her head then spoke once more "I..cursed my enemies and in doing so when my blood was spilled..it summoned a vile spirit whos task..was to ensure my curse.

Little did I know..that in doing so my own blood..would fear me, Had I known they would have tried to get rid of me from the fear, I would have never uttered that curse....you can imagine what became of all I had ever loved....A foolish child..brought about the end..I was more of a monster in life..then I am now...." Alin gave a pause before she spoke once more "I ended up this way..to break the bond with the spirit..that once served me with such hatred..I assure you, it hated all living things...that made its task at my brashness all that much easier." A soft chuckle given before Alin glanced to Mikeal. A smirk formed upon her lips "The spirit said that because It was bound to me, upon my death..I would be bound to it in death, bound to do its bidding..what better way...to escape such a fate then what I have changed to?"

Raindrop
10-26-2011, 09:17 PM
Mikeal followed her as she walked and listened carefully.
In a way, the telling of nothing good comes without some bad and nothing bad comes without anything good fitted in this interresting story... And shortly, Mikeal lived in it everyday. "Your sacrifice was a great one... And your story an even more interresting one..." Mikeal replied, he didn't know what else to say after this though and instead gently patted her shoulder. "Alin..." Mikeal couldn't utter anything else then her name in a shamful tone, even if he still keeps on his belief, it was a bit painful to listen at this, judging hard was just that much easier...

Alin
10-26-2011, 10:31 PM
A nod would be given in response to him speaking only her name. Not desiring the eve to be filled with gloomy stories of her past, she changed the topic easily "Enough of me, I am less remarkable now then Before, tell me of your story.....then after I have something else I desire to discuss." Alin cast a soft smile before she continued to walk once more. This time silent as she waited for Mikeal to speak. Still curious over the talk of the sins. She could only feel hope that he had heard of the sins and could fill her in a little more.

Adrian Faust
10-27-2011, 10:21 PM
Faust ran towards a window on the same side of the building as the entrance and jumped right through it, then caught up with Riley.
"Impressive, a fallen princess from the skies has been involved with 1 of the 7!... hmm.. so how have you managed to avoid him?" Faust commented and asked while running beside her.

From the building behind them, Greed made a battlecry which sounded were determined to get rid of Riley and Faust.

"By the way... have you even introduced yourself properly?" Faust asked slightly annoyed, seemingly caring more about that, than of Greed.

Secrets
10-27-2011, 11:39 PM
Riley's right wing membrane brushed against the ground as she veered a sharp right. She blinked to look at Faust who was running right beside her, and slowed, though she didn't stop her flight. Though she would have preferred escaping upward into the sky, she didn't want to leave Faust on the ground with a pissed off sin, even if he was capable to take care of himself. Her wing ached from where she scraped it, but she knew the wounds would heal quickly; they were only small scratches and none of the feathers had loosened.

Once she decided they were far enough away, she swung her feet forward and beat her wings fervently to slow her pace. When she stilled in the air, she touched down nimbly onto the ground and folded her wings behind her back. Turning to Faust after the plumage settled neatly against her back, she cocked one brow upward.

"I could ask you the same. You've pissed off all seven of them, but Greed's not exactly the smartest of them all, I suppose," she said. Her rasped throat was even more rugged from the flight and the windburn made her cheeks slightly pink. Her nose twitched and she grinned.

"The shadows I wield are nifty little buggers. They can mask my scent to certain people, or sins, such as Greed. He'll pop up when I let my guard down, wanting what I owe him..." she trailed off in the last bit of the sentence and frowned; she hadn't meant to let that slip.

Adrian Faust
10-28-2011, 08:04 PM
Faust gave a mischievous grin in Riley's direction.
"I've done some stuff to piss them off... but that is not the reason they're hunting me... they think I've got something they want... they claim that I'm a human experiment, but that doesn't make any sense, I've got childhood memories and all... now they don't believe, the rest of the reasons would be easily paid off with cash and some errands... and then again, if I were an experiment, why would they believe that I've got something they want?.. they really annoy me...." Faust spoke then felt changes in the enviroment.
"Mmhh.. feel that, he's closing in again, this time we stand and fight him... I've got an idea... it's a risky move but hopefully it works, lets stay and fight... when he shows himself, try to keep him in place with that shadow technique of yours!" Faust told Riley, trying to be convincing then stopped.

*Hopefully it works... in theory my Dark Energy Portal, is but a mere portal... if I bind it together in a circle, then enhance with the dark arts signature I should be able to make the portal energy into a cage... if that energy then is destroyed by simply rejecting it, then maybe Greed will disappear with it, maybe not dead but lost in the darkness...* Faust thought while preparing the strategy to perform it.

Faust was already exhausted by now, mostly because he had been chased for awhile now without not much to be considered rest.
This would be his only solution, if it fails... then only a miracle could help him and Riley.

Secrets
10-28-2011, 08:51 PM
The entire plan seemed based on luck and in Riley's life, that word had been left out of her vocabulary. She frowned and kept her black gaze on Faust as he thought, nose twitching as she scented for any change in the air. A ripple in the atmosphere caressed her skin and she pivoted on one foot to watch the sin himself charging after them. He stopped when he saw the two of them there, roared, and began his charge again.

"If this plan of yours doesn't work, I might be able to get us out of here if you can trust me," she said without looking back toward Faust. Her fingers clenched into fists; what she promised was something she'd only done to one other before, and she wasn't exactly excited to do it again. Snorting, she pushed the memories away and steeled her feet against the ground. Giving herself a tranquil air around her, she crouched down low and lifted her stiff arms to her sides.

Shadows pooled onto the ground as they spilled from her hands. They curled malevolently around her fingers, snapped at the ground, and whipped toward the approaching sin. Two vine-like shadows shot from her hands and wrapped around Greed's wrists; the force of the shadows jolted him, and his legs kicked out from under him. He let out an agonized grunt as the sockets of his shoulders were jostled. Then he landed back on his feet and attempted to pull against the shadows, though this only succeeded in Riley being pulled forward slightly.

"I can't let the shadows go. They're not strong enough to hold him down on their own," she said through gritted teeth and snapped open her wings to get some leverage. They fluttered against her back and helped her to keep her ground, but she knew this wouldn't last long.

Two more shadows thrusted themselves forward and latched onto Greed's ankles. More of the darkness crept up on the figure being held captive, and Riley made no effort to control them. A wicked smile curved on her lips as they snapped forward like cobras to slash ribbons into Greed's skin. He glowered hatefully at Riley throughout the entire process, whimpering and muttering as it went on, though his futile efforts to escape her grasp never ceased. Riley was losing energy with every minute.

Adrian Faust
10-28-2011, 10:13 PM
*Now!* Faust thought and grabbed his gun, to make the circle he needed to be fast.
He moved in a circle to hold the energy complete, then shot around Greed.
Five shots from his gun all moved close to Greed, in the end the circle and the shots made a pentagram.
The sign of the dark arts, truly began to glow, as the energy rose from the ground and reached the skies.
It was a mighty sight to see the dark energy glow that strong, a violet shine litted the city like it was in the middle of the day.
The energy soon turned to magic dust and violet glowing particles fell like snow a short distance before disappearing.

"Hah..." Faust spoke filled with a confident attitude, but it soon faded as he saw Greed standing there, but this time Greed's pitchblack body was bleeding.
It was probably the first time in god knows how many years, that someone had harmed one of the seven this bad.
Faust suddenly got what could be explained as a kick from exhaustion and fell to his knees.
He exchanged the magazin in his gun quickly and fired all he had at Greed, but Greed still managed to deflect the bullets somehow.
Bullets were useless, as a last resort Faust put the gun back into the holster, then grabbed his sword again and charged towards Greed.
Greed grabbed his sword ready to take on the very tired Faust, just as the blades were about to clash they were stopped.
Faust took a second to realize there was someone between him and Greed.
A second sin!

Faust looked at the other sin like his last day had come.
"Lust..." He spoke and looked away in shame.

"You can't fight like this Greed, you Faust... you disgust me, but for now the 7 have something even more important to do... seem like your luck never runs empty!" Lust spoke, her voice filled with disgust, before disappearing with Greed.

Faust dropped his blade and faceplanted the ground, then turned around to look up into the sky, some violet particles was still falling with the rain.
Exhausted and bothered, something about Lust made his mood change.
Eventhough he obviously tried to hide it. His breaths were heavy, his chest felt even heavier. But he didn't reconize the feeling, it wasn't shame nor sadness... not even love.
It was a physical pain, maybe of exhaustion...
The pain pulsed, from pain to a even more intensive pain.
Hopefully it was because his body was trying to recover.
Faust let out cryings of pain while lying on the ground.

Secrets
10-29-2011, 02:41 AM
When Greed disapparated, the shadows fell lifelessly to the ground. Riley hunched over, placing her clammy hands on her knees, and took deep, steady breaths. She folded her wings against her back and breathed in a large gulp of air as she felt the shadows rush back into her, skitter over her skin, and absorb back into her body. Feeling a bit rejuvinated, she was well enough to pick her head up and brush her tresses from her eyes.

Seeing Faust on the ground and finally tuning into the moans he was making, Riley wearily made her way over to him. She knelt by his side and tentatively reached a hand forward, then thought better of it and instead, cocked her head to look down at him. Of course he was probably exhausted after expelling all that energy; she wondered if demons replenished their energy as soon as angels could.

"Faust?" she asked hesitantly and fought back a yawn. She needed sleep to fully replenish her body. "We can get a nearby hotel and rest for the night, but...you alright?" she asked softly.

Adrian Faust
10-29-2011, 03:01 AM
"Mmm... I'm alright I guess, what a disgrace... the move didn't kill him... but on the other hand I didn't use as much as I could've, although if I would've... then I probably would've died... anyways, did you see how bad he was hurt... haha, that surely will leave a mark on him... also... I wonder what possibly could be more important than me in their world right now, since Lust dropped by and she took Greed with her... without nothing more but a few words spoken to me..." Faust replied, the chestpains would slow down and soon fade.
For a second Faust closed his eyes and yawned, before grabbing his blade and getting back up on his feet.
"yeah, this hotel where is it... you know... I don't feel like getting back to the crashed joint again..." Faust spoke to Riley while looking through his pockets after his cigarettes.
As he finally found his pack of cigarettes, they were soaked and not very consumable anymore, in annoyance he threw the pack away and became a bit grumpy.

Secrets
10-29-2011, 01:24 PM
Probably a bit too relieved that Faust was okay, Riley staggered to her feet and brushed off a bout of dizziness that threatened to tip her back toward the ground. Her wings ruffled behind her back, but she kept them pinned; she found her balance alright. Blinking fervently to push away the black spots at her vision, she eyed the alleyway they'd ran through. Beyond that she knew lay an adequate hotel because she'd seen it as they'd been scrambling to escape.

"Back this way," she said and yawned as she jutted her chin toward where the path was. Without waiting to see if Faust was going to catch up, she walked briskly into the alley and, low and behold, when she walked out the blaring sign of the hotel was there for her. She assumed it was still a few hours before dawn and didn't bother to check and see if there were any cars coming her way; she'd hear them. When she made it across the street, she stepped into the building and found the check-in woman.

Adrian Faust
10-29-2011, 04:39 PM
Faust wouldn't hurry to catch up, but did soon enough anyways.
He had followed her in his own silence with his thoughts going in circles around Lust.
Her eyes had seem understanding, yet her voice harsh and serious.
It was hard to understand that woman to begin with, but sending two messages at the same time?
*Annoying... the thoughts is sort of killing me....* Faust thought to himself.
As they reached the hotel Faust would grab Riley's shoulder and drag her backwards and stepped up to the check-in lady.
"First of all, whatever she wants, if it's one room or two rooms.. I'm paying for it... second and most important of all... where do you got the cigarettes?" Faust asked the check-in lady. Now it seemed like he wasn't touched at all of what had happened earlier.

The check-in lady seemed annoyed and pointed down the hall.
"There's a vending machine down the hall which contains cigarettes if you would like to buy some..." She replied kindly, holding back her grudge against Faust's rude ways!

Secrets
10-29-2011, 09:27 PM
Riley was about to open her mouth to speak when she felt hands on her shoulders pulling her away from the woman. She jerked away from the touch and pushed the shadows back into her skin before they burst through. Holding back a hiss, she cracked her neck and ruffled her wings irately against her back. When Faust offered to pay, she huffed and stuffed her hands in her pockets, grasping at the wad of money that rested in there.

"Forty-five a night. I think I can cover this," she said smoothly and slid the cash over to the woman. She was about to object, but one silencing glower from Riley and she wordlessly took the cash. "Two different rooms; across the hall from one another," she ordered sharply and the woman, flustered, immediately began to type the request into the computer. She came up with two different card keys and Riley grabbed both of them.

"Don't smoke those things around me," Riley said as she passed Faust and tossed him his card. "We need to talk about what Lust said," she decided. "After I rest."

Raindrop
10-31-2011, 08:03 PM
Mikeal looked down into the dark waters, "Huh, my story is a rather uninterresting story of concerning mostly rough training, killing and being alone... It, it is really just that depressing." Mikeal claimed, "I can't even remember my mother and my father anymore... Actually, I don't remember having contact with them since I was around 14-16... Huh, they are probably even dead by now." Mikeal continued, "So... I keep myself to beliving that what I do, I do for the innocent... But, even that seems more of a lie now a days... So... I do what I do because it is the only thing I can do."

... A moment of silence followed this, before he managed to utter a few more words, "So... What did you want to ask me about?" Mikeal asked and set his gaze on her.

Alin
11-03-2011, 11:32 PM
Alin listened to Mikeal speak of what he did before she smiled then shook her head as she gave a soft reply "I am sure there is plenty you can do..Surely you have more then just the talent of killing....I wished to discuss what you know of the Sins..." A confused expression given as she glanced up to Mikeal then back to the water. Her slow pace continued as she kept walking. A soft chuckle escaped her "I fear I am far behind the times so to speak."

Raindrop
11-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Mikeals sense sharpened at the 4 letter word, Sins and by the sound of it, not just the word, but THE Sins... "... Look lady, I don't know that much about them... They are a pain in the ass and honestly, taking them out one by one would be far more satisfying then anything I've hunted before... The menace that they bring along their dirty roads from hell would be far less if they didn't excist. I mean, wherever they go they bring destruction and... Hm, they bring the most fierce demons along with them, demons without anything good inside of them..." Mikeal started, "Of course..." Mikeal continued and examined her for a reaction to what he was about to say, "It is said that taking them out will bring great powers to those that kill them."...

Alin
11-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Listening intently to all Mikeal had to say on the topic, she gained enough information for the time being. Her thoughts drifted to ponder on the fact of the prospect of gaining great powers. A thoughful "Hmm" given as she wondered exactly what kind of powers. She cast Mikeal a sideways glance then spoke once more. "I guess I shall have to test that..Sooner or later." A sudden grimace given as Alin shook her head before speaking frankly "Dont worry, I do not care for such, nor do I desire any such things...But I bet you would not mind such great powers...." Her line of sight turning to gaze to her left as she realized that another few blocks ahead the cannal turned inwards towards the city. "It seems the pleasant walk is just about over..It was a pleasure speaking to you." She would slow her pace before halting to offering a slight bow to Mikeal before gazing directly at him "If you ever desire aid in attaining such..just call my name." Picking up her pace once more as she continued onwards as a soft smile flowed across her dark lips. She would turn her attention to the sky then smiled a bit wider as a few clouds floated to partialy block out the moon. It creating a lovely image above as Alin spoke "I have always loved nights such as these."

Raindrop
11-07-2011, 08:34 PM
Mikeal smiled, it sure would help to have such powers... But gaining them would probably make him no better then any of them... To manage success in the field there was more to it then just power, like, trusting yourself, trusting the powers from with'in and use it to fullfill your goal... Or destiny if you so choose to call it a will from beyond.

Perhaps... My inner sanctum is faint and weak right now... The trust for all I care is fading into hesitation... Why? A thought for his resolve of getting better, but non the less his answers was just the same in the form of another why.

"I might call your name out loud... But it will not be for my own selfish use..." Mikeal spoke more or less to himself. The shadows from the street light behind would rise further and further away from him as his gaze darted away for the town once more, he could no longer sleep as the air had breathed new life in his thought. A hunter of the innocent... Is, that really me? Mikeal figured and walked on to the opposite direction then that of Alins.

Alin
11-07-2011, 10:13 PM
Alin gave a slight nod before smiling until Mikeal turned and began to walk off. Not prying into his thoughts as she gave a slight frown as he moved off. Alin would simply remain standing where she stood as she watched Mikeal move further off then all but vanish before she pivoted then made her way to set down upon a bench not far. Gazing back to the water once more as she fell silent as she sat pondering over the sins as well as the fact that she figured Mikeal had figured out what she really was and sought to move on rather then keep company with the likes of one such as herself. Dark lips parted as she shook her head then pondered just what the powers could be, if anything like the sins themselves Alin would never desire such.