View Full Version : Sprinkle's Characters

Lord Tully
10-14-2011, 06:58 PM
Name: Gilder
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Ranger
Level:2
Alignment: Neutral Good
Character Description: At a distance Gilder can more easily pass for a Human then an Elf. While his hair is longer then usual coming to just past his shoulder blades if unbound, his features are far too round to be mistaken for a full elf. On closer inspection however his parentage is unmistakable as his sharply pointed ears come into view.
At all times Gilder wears a brass ring set with an amethyst on his right ring finger, a ring he will never remove willingly.
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 160
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black, with a few hints of light brown.
Handed: Right

Hit Points: 15
Armour Class: 7
THAC0:19

STR: 14 (Norm/None/170/8/7%)
INT: 12
WIS: 14
DEX : 14
CON: 14(88%/92%)
CHA: 11

Saving Throws
Paralyzation/Poison: 14
Rod/Staff/Wand: 16
Petrification/Polymorph: 15
Breath Weapon: 17
Spells:17

Armour: leather, buckler shield

Weapons: short bow (flight arrows) 1d6, footman's mace 1d6+1

Miscellaneous Items:
1 backpack
1 whetstone
1 small tent
5 touches
1 grappling hook (With roughly 12 feet of rope)
6 loaves of hard bread (I'd guess at least 10 days worth normally, maybe as many as 20 if he takes starvation meals)
1 large water canteen, containing 2 days worth of water, 4 if he rations it carefully enough.
1 brass-amethyst ring (As mentioned in character description)
1 Arrow of Guidance, once per day, you can cast the arrow up into the air, and it will land in a way that will guide you on the way you need to go.

Skills/Powers/Abilities: Move Silently 15%
Hide in Shadows 21%

Species Enemy: Goblin

Animal Empathy

Nature Lore: Knows general principles of how climate, terrain, and life forms interact. Can identify problems, but can only guess at causes.

Primary Terrain: Plains

Survival

Racial Abilities: Half-elven characters have a 30% resistance to sleep and all charm-related spells.

Half-elven infravision enables them to see up to 60 feet in darkness.

Secret or concealed doors are difficult to hide from half-elves, just as they are from elves. Merely passing within 10 feet of a concealed door (one hidden by obstructing curtains, etc.) gives the half-elven character a one-in-six chance (roll a 1 on 1d6) of spotting it. If the character is actively seeking to discover hidden doors, he has a one-in-three chance (roll a 1 or 2 on 1d6) of spotting a secret door (one constructed to be undetectable) and a one-in-two chance (roll a 1, 2, or 3 on 1d6) of locating a concealed door.

~~~~~~~~

Name: Kasada
Race: Human
Class: Fighter
Level:1
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Character Description: With well-angled features and wiry muscles, it is fairly clear that Kasada's early life was filled with hunger and intense physical training. Her skin is dark and rough, a bit like polished copper that has been beaten and left to rust, dozens of scars, pale patches from lack of sun, healed over brands from numerous masters and other such markings cover her body. Most notable of the scars is the burn scar that covers nearly her entire right arm, coloring it a faint red. The scar does not hinder her, but it is one of the first things people tend to notice. Also notable is the fact that Kasada keeps her head shaved clean.
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 150
Eyes: Brown
Hair: None
Handed: Right

Hit Points: 10
Armour Class: 5 (I think)
THAC0: 20

STR: 15
INT: 8
WIS: 10
DEX : 14
CON: 11
CHA: 10

Saving Throws
Paralyzation/Poison:14
Rod/Staff/Wand:16
Petrification/Polymorph:15
Breath Weapon:17
Spells:17

Armour: Padded cuirass, Bronze gladiator's helmet, bronze arm guard (Right arm), bronze greaves, square medium shield (I think that would add up to 5AC, please correct me if I'm wrong)

Weapons: a Gladius (short sword, 1d8)
a Saxe (picture (http://14redab.edublogs.org/files/2011/04/Seax_knife_401022s-2j4d80c.jpg)) [dagger, 1d3]
and a trident, 3d4 (If this is too many weapons I'll remove the trident)

Miscellaneous Items:
1 backpack
3 torchs
5 bags of dried meat
2 small containers of hardtack
1 large canteen

Skills/Powers/Abilities: (Would I put weapon proficiencies here?)

Background: Anyone interested enough will have to ask her.

John
01-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Roll 1d10 for hit point level up please.

Lord Tully
01-13-2012, 06:04 PM
ok
[dice0]

Should I do serperate dice for both?

John
01-13-2012, 10:35 PM
Are you using Gilder or Kasada in Ravenloft?

Lord Tully
01-13-2012, 10:38 PM
I plan on using Gilder, Kasada's just here in case Gilder dies or something else happens where I need an alternate character.

John
01-13-2012, 11:34 PM
Okie dokie, we'll just do Gilder for now then

Change THAC0 to 19
Change Hide in Shadows to 21%

Lord Tully
01-13-2012, 11:37 PM
Done.