PDA

View Full Version : [IC] Avidity

Echo
10-15-2011, 03:07 AM
Xander Martinez

An outline of a silver, metal circle, surrounded a pitch-black crescent moon; as dark as midnight, a colour representing hate. Sprouting from the metal circle were ravens wings, even darker than the moon that the wings slightly caressed. Yes- this was the sign of the silent, serene night. The sign that represented Mafia Night.
I chuckled, sitting in my black and red throne-like chair. I peered past the shadows of the curtain in front of me. I saw Lydia, one of the top assassins and spies in our organization. I flashed a smirk.
"Lydia..."

I heard the sounds of chains clanking beside me.

"The stupid Jigoku group has the same intentions as us...involving our latest project, Project-D."

More clattering ringing in my ears.

"I'm sure as the top spy, you'll know what to do. You know the files. We need more...'people'..."

Someone uttered a faint gasp.

I beckoned for Lydia to go, and turned my head around to the nuisance beside me. I shot the three victims a glare.

In chains, there was a small girl in a dirty t-shirt and ripped jeans, maybe ten or twelve years old. There was another boy behind her. Probably older by two or three years, with a scruffy hairstyle and baggy pieces of cloth draping over his some-what built body. The last person was a girl, the oldest, nineteen years old. She was my own niece, and the only one that was brave enough to have glared back at me and argue with me. She always wore a blindfold, one made out of the new, special fabric you can see through. She still wore her black, laced dress with extremely long sleeves extending from the elbow. I stifled a laugh. She inherited all of her deceased parent's fortune, but soon, her riches will be mine! That is, if she values her life.

I got up and out of my chair; the prisoners stayed very silent. I grabbed two of them, the younger pair. I tossed them to a nearby member; "Solitary," I told him. He gave me a quick nod and dragged the two in their soon-to-be homes; a very nice, windowless cell.

I sighed, and approached my strange blindfolded niece.

Eternity
10-16-2011, 05:44 PM
I stroll through the empty, dark streets. Still no luck finding my little brother, Seth. I sigh, and give up for the night. I make my way over to the alley that I've called "home" for the last few years. As I arrive, I see two teens gathered around my stuff.

"Scram! Leave my stuff alone."

They were both male, around 13 or 14. One blonde, and one with brown hair. I'd might have found them "cute", if I were any other 15 year old girl, but I'm not.

When they turned, the brown-haired one looked at the blonde, the blonde just smirked, as he reached inside his jacket. I braced myself for a gun, but it wasn't, it was a knife; MY knife. I mentally slap myself for being so stupid. Why did I leave it behind? What would have I done if I ran into men bigger and stronger than me, during my search? Well, I count myself lucky that these guys don't qualify as bigger or stronger.

"That's not yours," I say bluntly, "Drop it and scram."

A car drove up to the alley, and the guys ran past me, and got into the car; taking my knife, and who knows what else, with them.

Yuuku
10-16-2011, 07:02 PM
~Lydia~
Lifting a pale hand and brushing a strand of chocolate brown colored hair from her eyes, Lydia gazed up at the massive building standing before her. Even at a few meters away, she could smell the death and decay emitting off the warehouse in front of her. Many of the windows were cracked and exits blocked, the place seemed like it had been abandoned for many years but at night, it is said that you could hear screams of agony cry out. The town folk residing in that area never dared to get close to the intimidating building seeing it as a 'cursed' place. Lydia scoffed and continued in towards the warehouse door, not at all concerned with the rumors. She had a task to accomplish and wasn’t about to be stopped. 'Midnight'

~Talon~
Peering out the window, fingers tapping gently on the cool glass, Talon let a sly smile cross his face as is eyes lay on the intruder making her way into his territory. 'Another one of Nyx's pawns eh?' He turned around to face the dark figures in the room, one hand gripping his wine glass.

“Well it seems like we have a visitor”, he laughed, “What kind of host would we be if we weren’t there to greet her.” Talons eyes wandered over to the little girl in the corner.

“Alice, would you mind showing our…guest around?” Talon brought the glass of red liquid to his lips, eyes still fixed on the brunette.

"The rest of you return to your duties", he called dismissing the others.

tejaspatel.tp12
10-16-2011, 07:56 PM
""

Eternity
10-16-2011, 11:28 PM
Seth Morse

Seth sits in his cell, a miserable, little, 3 year old boy. He tries to find a handhold to pull himself up. The effects of the ZDP-01 drug slows his movement, his brain functioning agonizingly slow. He pulls himself up, but his arm goes weak, and he falls back down, and lets out a sickening scream.

"Shut up," yelled a guard nearby.

Seth gradually stopped, as he processed the words. He looked around the small, empty cell. A small tear escaped his eye, he had never gone through anything alone. He can barely remember, but he knows he has to get out of here, and he knows he's got something to do out there... someone to find... Seth's head spins, and he flops over onto the cold, hard ground.

Terric Lore

As a member passes, dragging along soon-to-be experiments, I go to stand by the doorway, in case of Xander needing a guard. I inch a bit closer, hoping to hear what Xander was doing in the room. Knowing that there were three people in the room earlier, but only two have left. Plus, there are no more guards in the room. And finally, that last person is his niece...

Echo
10-17-2011, 12:57 AM
Selene Night

My uncle stepped in front of me, and clenched my neck. "Now now, won't you kindly tell me where you keep that cash of yours? Unless you want to end up like the two who had just left."
I didn't reply. I just stared, showing no emotion on my face. Xander's face was red with rage; veins almost popping out. I snickered. He was filled with more greed than I was, and that's some big words since I had killed my own family to have got what I wanted.
Violently, Xander tossed me to the ground; I slammed onto the rough stone floor hard, probably breaking my arm or a few ribs.
"Terric, torture her until she spills," I heard my uncle say. He then started to walk towards me again, this time pulling the ends of my blindfold. I quickly spun around, but his hand managed to grab one of the ribbon's ends, and the blindfold zipped off.
"Really...what is there to hide?" He asked me, sneering.
"Bastard..." I muttered. I opened my eyes, and for once in a long time, I felt a breeze blowing gently near my eyes. And in front of me, I saw a young man. Probably the guy called Terric.
"Terric right? Huh, nice sense of style," I teased, sarcastically. "I swear if I ever get out of these chains I'll kill you both."
My words were followed by a long silence.
It's probably my damn strange eyes, I cursed to myself.
"Heterochromia, eh?" Xander had my blindfold in his hand. He stomped on my back, and I fell; my stomach to the ground, hands still in chains behind my back. "How...rare..."
I rolled my eyes; I was most definitely being treated like some rare, almost extinct creature, like, a polar bear or something.
I sighed, and Xander motioned for the guy in front to take me away.

Eternity
10-17-2011, 08:35 PM
Terric Lore

After a while, I realized Xander wouldn't care if I were in the room, so I made myself useful and entered. As I enter, I walk into Xander slamming his niece on to the floor, and I try not to cringe, I knew how that feels.

No, I think to myself, don't feel sorry for her.

Then Xander rips off his niece's blindfold, and I almost gasp at the sight.

Those eyes..., I thought.

I snap out of my trance as I hear Xander order me to torture her. And then his niece teasing my clothes, it was nothing new to me, but it gave me some motivation to walk over and drag her out of the room.

Once I figure no one can hear us, I ask, "So, you're Xander's niece. What's your name anyway? He never told us."

Echo
10-17-2011, 09:45 PM
Selene

I analysed the emo-freak beside me. Safest thing I've approached today, I thought.
"Selene," I said quietly. "Selene Night."
I averted my eyes, so they gazed at the fuzzy, rectangular light hung poorly on the ceiling. The corridor I was in was sectioned by many little cells, all surrounded by metal and iron bolts; impossible to escape.

As we arrived to the further end of the hallway, screams and shouts of despair and agony can be heard. I stopped; not walking any further. I smirked and plopped myself on a nearby bench.
"Blindfold," I said. "Give me my freaking blindfold."

I had been to the end of this hallway before, it sections off into three rooms. One, a room filled of mirrors. Specially designed for me. Second, a torture room; a table with straps to keep the 'experiment in place,' saws, and other pointed materials. The third room was worse of all, though it didn't seem like it. It was like a doctors' clinic; most people were tricked into going there. "One little injection, and we'll guarantee you'll be free. All we want to do is make sure people take this, it's just that we still need to publicize it," they said. Pfft, I though. What kind of idiot gets locked up in a cell like an animal(and maybe tortured like one too), without food or water, then believes that they were locked up for good purposes? One thing to say, dumb-asses.

So I stay put at the bench until anyone gives me something to cover my eyes with. Yes, I was stubborn. I mustered up all my strength so that my ass would stay glued to the bench until I got my freaking blindfold.

Eternity
10-17-2011, 10:03 PM
Terric Lore

Selene... Very unique name... Like mine.

Why are you being so stupid? You start making connections, you become friends. Then you crash and burn from betrayal. I scold myself.

We reach the end of the hall and Selene plants herself onto a nearby bench and then demands for her blindfold.

"I can't give it to you," I mutter, "Would you get in there already? I just want to get this over with."

I could feel my temper growing as I point to the room of mirrors. I felt like someone trying to deal with a stubborn three year old.

"You know what?" I ask annoyed, "If you don't get in there yourself, I carry you in there if I have to."

chocopocky
10-17-2011, 11:27 PM
Alice walked with light, quiet steps, despite the weight on her legs, to face her boss. “Of course!” she says with her melodic voice to Talon. Her fake expressions were so practiced, they were almost unnoticeable. She curtsied before leaving the room and thinks of the nice meal she'll get once she finishes her job.

Walking quietly outside, she notices the “guest” she was supposed to greet. She pulled out her machine gun from the belt tied to her leg. Too bad I can't kill you. She shot the girl in front of her, careful not to shoot the heart. She closed the distance between them with speed and silence, hitting her guest hard on the back of her head with the side of her weapon.

After chaining and dumping the injured girl in a bag, Alice dragged the extra weight back to Talon. “Here you go! Dinner's going to be better today right?”

Yuuku
10-18-2011, 12:01 AM
~Lydia~
Lydia could hear the water from the damaged pipes dripping as she made her way towards the lab though only reaching approximately halfway, she heard footsteps echo through the building. Quickly thinking fast, she ducked behind a pillar reaching for her pistol to kill whoever stood in her way, heart beating fast, readying herself. A sharp pain crawled up her arm before she could even react and slowly her eyes and body started feeling heavy as a warm liquid dripped down her arm. Lydias head’s felt dizzy and she struggled to keep awake, however, darkness soon overcame her as she felt a slight pressure on her head and the last thing she saw before closing her eyes was a young girl chaining her up. ‘Shit… I screwed up’

~Talon~
Turning around as he heard a knock at his door, Talon watched as Alice approached him with their little intruder.

“I knew I could trust you to get this done”, Talon smirked, “and don’t worry, I’ve already talked to the chefs. You’re dismissed.” He turned back to the unconscious girl on the floor, playing with a strand of the brunette’s hair. ‘How fun it would be to make you scream and thrash, might even get some information out of you.’

Just then, a piercing scream rang out in the building catching a certain red heads attention. ‘That better not be the little brat making all that ruckus’ he thought and making his way down to the prisoner cells to check up on the noise.

Eternity
10-18-2011, 12:30 AM
Seth Morse

Seth awakes drowsily, the effects of the ZDP-01 drug slowed and damaged his brain. He had over-used it. He puts a hand to his head.

"Ouch," he whispers as he finds a bump on his head where it had hit the cold ground.

Seth still feels a twinge of pain coursing through his head. He then processed the sound of steps and turned his head to meet the visitor. With bleary eyes, he awaited.

Echo
10-18-2011, 09:11 PM
Selene Night

"Well then, you leave me no choice."
I grabbed the hem of his shirt, and with a measurable amount of force, I tore out a strip of black fabric.
"This'll do," I said, sneering. I grabbed the two ends and tied the fabric over my eyes. I couldn't see, but that would not stop me from functioning.

"Ready to go?" I smirked, and waved at Terric; as I skipped forward to the torture room, the one without mirrors. I knew that a new member like Terric wouldn't know what exactly he was supposed to do.

Yuuku
10-18-2011, 09:12 PM
~Talon~
Once again it seemed the drug didn’t work, it still slowed down the users brain and caused them to crave human flesh. Talon turned to the shelves outside of the lab picking up an injection needle, filling it with a dark green liquid then continuing forth towards the cells. Standing outside the cold steel bars of Seth’s room, Talon had the little boy pulled out by a guard and stabbed the needle into his arm. “Lock him back up again if he survives this, if not…you know what to do”, Talon called behind his back as he started up the stairs back to his room again

~Lydia~
Long brown lashes fluttered open as Lydia surveyed her surroundings and tried to focus her vision. Her hands seemed to be bound behind her back stopping her from escaping. The room she resided in was painted a dark shade of maroon, ceiling a crisp light tan with one single window on the east side of the room. This window was framed with delicate red velvet curtains opening slightly to let in the moon shining brightly outside against the black night sky. 'Hn... looks like I'm stuck here for now...'

Eternity
10-19-2011, 06:57 PM
Seth Morse

The guard held him still as he injected the antidote. Seth let out a high-pitched screech as the needle pierced his skin.

"Shut up, brat," the guard growled.

Seth froze with surprise as he realized that he processed the image and sound at the same time. He was cured. He looked up at the guard, to see if we knew what had happened, the guard's face showed nothing.

"Okay, okay. Back in the cell," he said, pushing Seth forward.

The guard was rather tall, Talon would only want the best, but, Seth, being only three, could run through his legs. So, he twisted himself out of the guard's grip and ran under him. The guard, not expecting anything from the little boy, gaped at the little boy running down the hall.

Terric Lore

"Bitch," I mutter, looking down at my shirt.

I looked at Selene in the torture room, trying to figure out what to do next. I see another guard passing.

"Hey," I call, "watch her for a second? I need to go see Xander."

So, leaving the other guard with Selene, as I make my way down the hall.

Sandra Morse

Life's been the same thing for so long, the days blend together, days passing, seeming like minutes, as I await an idea to come to me; an idea that will help me find Seth. My flats slap quietly against the streets as I pace up and down, thinking. Just then, I hear someone running, so I slip into a nearby alley. The person bolts past, I couldn't see their face, but I caught a flash of blonde hair.

Yuuku
10-20-2011, 01:02 AM
~Talon~
“What do you mean the brat got away?!” The pissed red-head’s voice echoed through the hall and the guard swore he saw Talons eyes bleed red.

“Err… well sir. The kid dashed off past me before I could react and I didn’t really expect him to be that fast”, the guard fumbled trying to avoid Talon’s death glare, “It was a mistake. I apologize sir and I promise it won’t happen agai-“

Before the guard could even finish his sentence, Talons gun went off and immediately the guard dropped dead as the bullet tore its way through his flesh. His limp body motionless on the ground, eyes wide in shock, a bullet hole on his forehead as the blood slowly oozed out and dripped down his face.

“You’re right, it won’t happen again.” Talon turned around reaching for his cell phone to contact someone to go after the kid. They certainly did not need anyone knowing about what they do and now that the brat was loose, who knows what would happen.

Echo
10-20-2011, 02:07 AM
Selene Night

I waved my lean fingers at the guard Terric left me with. Smiling, I approached the built guard. "You see all these saws? You're supposed to torture me. But you're a good guard right? You won't hurt a girl." I taunted him, enjoying every emotion he made on his face; as if painted on a whimsical canvas.
"Uhh..urr..I shall not disobey my duties. My orders were to watch over you, and not hurt you in anyway." The guard's face was covered in accomplishment.
Confident much, I thought.
"Well in that case, let's see if you do a good job." Selene swiftly grabbed a chainsaw on a wall, and it roared to life. The guard was completely un-prepared. With one slash, the guard was decapitated. Piece of cake, I though.

Being the only one in the room, no one else came. Using the chain saw, I cut the steel chains of my imprisonment apart. "All according to plan..."

With the chainsaw still in hand, I marched proudly across the halls. Once I arrived to the 'director's office,' I lifted my chainsaw in replace of my hand, and waved the dangerous weapon in the air. I glanced over at Terric.
"You, stay out of this," I warned.
I charged at Xander, weapon not too far behind me. One swing, chop. His arm plummeted onto the floor. Blood splattered on my space, and it poured out of his arm.
"Wha- w-why do you do this?" Xanders voice was shaken in disbelief.
"Teeheehee." I smirked in the fun of everything happening. "You didn't actually believe me did you? When I guaranteed you all my money. Seriously...you'd be dead like this before it happened."

I left the dying body of Xander Martinez at the foot of the dark throne. Turning off the saw, I looked at Terric.
"An explination you might ask? Well here's one thing. The true leader of Mafia Night stands before you. Selene Night. It would be stupid not to know that right? After all, I did tell you my name."

I grabbed the butterfly blindfold and wrapped it over my eyes. I sat on the chair of power, and smiled. Another twisted game has begun.

Luxxi
10-21-2011, 10:07 PM
Felix .:. Hale

Sounded like commotion. There had been a gunshot, and Felix knew that that meant trouble. His hand inched with the slyness of a fox towards his katana; the cool leather grip made him feel calm and at ease. His fingers gently traced the bronze etch of a dragon in the hilt, and he smiled with eyes closed, anticipating a fight. His sword wasn't much use against an opponent with a far range weapon such as a gun, but it was deadly in its own beautiful, wretched way, and Felix loved using it.

But when he stalked into the room, there wasn't that much of a surprise. A dead body was sprawled across the floor, crimson fluid leaking out of the head shot. No biggie, seeing as Talon was the one holding the pistol. Felix nudged the corpse with his Chuck Taylors and recognized him as one of the guards. With a smirk, he withdrew his shoe and pulled out the katana. Teasingly, almost, he closed the guard's eyes with the sword tip, metal flashing brightly with movement. The blade left a small mark on both eyelids, a diagonal line. With one fluid motion, Felix slipped the weapon back into its sheath. With deliberately lethargic steps, he stalked toward the man of the house.

"What's with the mess?" Felix laughed coldly, slightly amused. "Looks like this piece of junk screwed up, Talon."

Eternity
10-21-2011, 10:41 PM
Terric Lore

I stare dumbfounded as I watch Selene run down the hall with a chainsaw. I follow her as she charges over to Xander and brutally kills him and then lounges on the chair of power.

"Uh, uh, uh," I mumble over and over again. Trying to process what just happened. "Uh, um, so, uh..."

I look around to see if anyone else has seen what had happened, I had followed Selene in a trance, as she ran down the hall, a determined, and angered expression on her face. I wouldn't admit this to anyone but, she looked... beautiful. In that lapse of time, there was nothing else, just Selene.

Sandra Morse

No, no, no, no, no, it can't be him, I thought as I raced after the little, blonde boy. You saw him that faithful day, weeks ago. He's a zombie now. You're working yourself up for nothing.

But then, the boy turned.

Seth Morse

Seth stopped suddenly, he heard someone running behind him, it wasn't because he feared whoever it was, it was because the slapping of their feet sounded familiar. He whipped himself around. He looked into the dazzling, blue eyes of his follower. He's seen those eyes before... A huge wave of memory and recognization engulfed him. He squealed like he did in the good, old days when he received a brand new toy car, except this time his gift was his sister.

Echo
10-22-2011, 06:44 PM
Selene Night

Once some members disposed of Xander's dead body, I eyed Terric, who was still standing there bewildered in the middle of the room still not knowing what to do. I sighed and rolled my eyes behind my mask.
"Terric, I'll give you the honor of performing my first order."
Terric likely snapped out of his trance.
"Look, Lydia has been taking too long. It's not like her. Go find what's going on." I tossed the kid a map. "That my friend, is the location. And before you go, you might want to fix that little gap in your shirt," I smiled. "Make sure not to die," I said, with a small grin creeping its way to my lips.

"Bonne chance." I twiddled my fingers good-bye to him.

Grabbing a cream-coated strawberry, I walked to the room of mirrors. I popped the fruit in my mouth. Heehee, I laughed in thought. Torture no more. I placed my grasp on a nicely polished handle of the sledge-hammer, tightening my hold. One swing, one mirror down-seven more to go.
Like a tornado, each mirror fell down simultaneously and each reflective shard danced in the wind; until it became no other then litter on the ground. After my little feat was conducted, my black heels clicked as I marched my way over to my closet. Finally I get my property back, I thought. But suddenly, I shook my head-no. Everything was mine to begin with. I let out a sigh; somewhat with relief.

I zipped off my blindfold and threw it un a trash bin. I didn't like to wear things soiled by someone; much less a dead person's. I stepped into my huge room of a closet, each corner lined with gold, and walls, a luxurious purple. My wardrobe hung all over the room, in a unique array of display. My, my, I pondered. What shall I wear? I swiftly went to clutch the remote, and signalled it to the TV. The screen showed all the different possibilities of outfits, and I have a few which are my favourite. Number two will do, I thought, making up my mind.
Yes-I spoiled myself like a rich heiress; reason being that I am one. I chuckled; mischievous grin on my face. As I got dressed in my jet-black laced mini-dress, I strapped on my belt of 'tools' on my thigh, and set out back to the 'throne's room.'

Eternity
10-22-2011, 07:50 PM
Terric Lore

Selene perched on her 'throne', gave me orders to find Lydia, an assassin for Night. I stared dumbfounded, everything had changed so quickly.

"Uh... yes m'am..." I responded to the command, and proceeded out of the room. I walked down the hall to where I had kept my belongings. I scan my collection of black t-shirts hanging.

"No, no, no, no... Ah, here we go," I murmured as I flipped through the black t-shirts, as if they were different from each other, "Same darn colour every single day, why did I choose to do this again? Oh yeah, 'cause I don't give a shit about anything, anymore. Then why are you taking orders from a girl? Oh yeah, 'cause she has access to a chainsaw. Terric, Terric, what have you gotten yourself into? Oh and it seems you've started talking to yourself. Cheers to you."

I sigh, stoop over picking up my shotgun and a knife, before heading back out to the hall. I prefer using my hands to fight, but you never know what to expect. Before I go on my search, I head back over to Selene.

"Well, I'm off captain. Oh, and, try not to rip this shirt, I like it the way it is," I say as I salute and then head out into the cold, dark night.

I run through the empty streets, barely making a sound. Because I'm not heavily-built, I can move fast and silently, blending in with the shadows.

"Oh yeah, another reason I wear black, 'cause I just love shadows. How can you not love shadows? They're always there when you need 'em," I say under my breath.

Even though I'm quite new to the mafia, I know the basics. I continue down the streets until I come face-to-face with the abandoned warehouse that leader Talon calls 'home'.

"If I leave here alive, I really gotta make myself some friends... and maybe wear less black," I say to myself as I plan my next move.

Yuuku
10-22-2011, 08:13 PM
~Talon~
“Hn. ‘bout time you showed up”, Talon grinned at felix, “and him?” he nudged the lifeless corpse lying on the white tiled floor, “that’s what happens when you mess up. Mistakes aren’t allowed here. Anyways nice to have ya back man.” Just as Talon was about to leave the room to go back and check on their intruder he threw behind his back a folder. “oh and by the way, I have something I need ya to do. That kid you see in the file? He’s the one who ran away and frankly I need you to get him back. And alive would be nice too.”

~Lydia~
After an hour of struggling to get free from the bounds around her hands, Lydia’s wrists were raw, red and bleeding as she leaned on the wall behind her with no avail. Just then, she looked up as the black glass door hinges creaked open and in stepped a red head looking slightly pissed. ‘I’m guessing this is the current leader of jigoku’ she thought bitterly ‘the bastard that had me captured.'

“Oh you’re finally awake”, Talon smirked and bent down crouching to be eye level with Lydia seeing that the girl wasn’t unconscious anymore. “And here I was, slightly worried that you were dead.” his eyes wandering over to her wound and hand gripping the metallic handle of his switchblade. “You see, I need you to help me with some things”, Talon used one hand to tilt Lydia’s chin upwards roughly, other hand bringing the blade to her jugular. “You will help me right?” he leaned closer and whispered into her ear causing her to shudder at the proximity.

“Yea right you asshole”, Lydia sneered turning her head to the side to shake off Talon’s hand on her chin. The red head frowned and with his now free hand, he pinned Lydia’s bound arms above her head onto the wall and growled.

~Talon~
“You’ve got guts to talk to me this way eh bitch?” he let the switchblade dance over Lydia’s flawless cheek creating a red line from her cheek bone down. She cringed at the feeling as Talon then brought the blade to her pale white thigh and drew yet another red line down to her knee. “Now tell me, what’s your name?” he inched closer and asked, breath fanning out on her skin.

“Lydia, not that its any of your business Talon”, the brunette answered. She had gotten info from xander regarding the Jigoku leader.

“I see you know who I am then”, He smirked. “Well, looks like you have reinforcements. More trash for me to dispose of”, Talon sighed feigning tiredness. The dark figure outside his window moved closer towards the building. ‘I’d better go greet him then’

Eternity
10-22-2011, 09:12 PM
Terric Lore

I study the building.

"Well, those windows are facing me... and Red head's givin' me a death glare," I think aloud, "He's seen me..."

I circle the building, searching for anything else I should note, nothing.

I shoulda guessed, I thought, He knows I'm here... Might as well meet him.

I check to see that I still have my gun and knife.

"I-"

I stop myself before continuing, he might not come out, now that I'm out of sight, thinking I went back to HQ. I can't make any noise, it might buy me some time.

I hope I drop the "talking to myself" habit soon. It'll get me into trouble some day. Back to business, I don't think I can get close enough to use the knife, and I doubt I'll get an opening to shoot him. Ugh, I shoulda thought this through. Nice going, Terric.

I quietly creep over to peek around the front of the building to see if he has come out, but I find the street still empty.

What the heck? I think, as I walk over to the door and fling it open.

"Well, hello there, Talon. I finally get to face you. Lucky me," I say, sarcastically, "Oh! Looks like we've got a problem here. Um, sir, sorry to correct you, but, you're supposed to be the one in chains. Don't worry, I'll fix that right up."

Yuuku
10-23-2011, 12:01 AM
~Lydia~
Cringing as she tried to stand up, leaning on the wall for support, Lydia was determined to leave the room before Talon locked the door again. Just as Talon had left and before the door had slammed shut, she quickly dashed forward slipping through before she was locked in. Lydia had trouble finding her revolver which Talon had apparently tossed away while she was unconscious. Fingers ghosting over the smooth marble table where her gun should have been located, she attempted to get a good grasp of it even though her wrists were still cuffed. ‘Bingo’

~Talon~
“How troublesome”, Talon sighed. He was leaning against one of the tall stone pillars; arms crossed in front of his chest, a bored expression gracing his features. He stared blankly at the raven standing before him and gave a smirk showing his canines, “you here to take back that Lydia girl back? ‘cuz if ya are, I’m afraid I can’t let you before I get information out of her. But she is rather stubborn; maybe I’ll use you instead?”

A bullet suddenly raced past Talon, slightly grazing his left cheek. A drop of crimson blood flowed out and dripped down his face and neck leaving a red trail in its wake. Turning around, Talon spotted Lydia at the top of the flight of stair with her revolver in hand smiling.

“Ch’, how’d you manage to escape?” Talon grimaced,” I should really be more careful where I leave my toys.”

Eternity
10-23-2011, 12:21 AM
Terric Lore

I gaped in shock as a bullet flew past, scraping Talon cheek, causing blood to flow. I look up to see Lydia, free of chains, at the top of the stairs.

With my eyes still on Talon, watching for any movement, I call up to Lydia, "Aww, looks like you don't need saving. I was hoping to get on our new leader's good side. Oh yeah, you still don't know. Well, no time to explain right now, once we kick his ass and get outta here, I'll tell you every gruesome detail."

I'm amazed how easily I talked to Lydia, I used to be very anti-social.

Huh, I thought, I'm actually pretty good at this socializing business. Way to go, Terric.

"So, Lydia, you gonna come down here and help me, or am I gonna have to do this all by myself? Don't worry 'bout a thing, I've got your back. Just hurry it up, we've don't have all day. Mr. Talon here seems to be growing impatient," I say with a smirk.

Taunting Talon probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, but hey, I'm not the smartest guy in town. And besides, if you always play it safe, you'll never have fun.

Yuuku
10-23-2011, 12:59 AM
~Lydia~
“Quite full of yourself huh? Terric if I remember correctly”, Lydia asked, face passive though slightly amused as she made her way down the stairs. In a flash Lydia appeared behind Talon holding a dagger to his neck. “So wanna tell us where the ZDP-01s are hidden so we can get this over with?”

“Ha-ha, sorry but it’s not that easy and I can’t let you get away just like that”, Talon grinned maliciously slipping out of Lydia’s clutches pulling out his switchblade attempting to immobilize her. Lydia then dodged it by ducking under then swinging a leg aiming a kick at him which Talon abruptly blocked. Lydia leapt back towards where Terric stood stopping by his side

“Not too bad Lydia”, Talon applauded, “and you, what’s your name?” he asked the raven whom he then immediately swiped a kick at.

Eternity
10-23-2011, 01:26 AM
Terric Lore

"Oh, Lydia, as an assassin you would know the importance of first impressions, yes?" I ask smirking.

And just like that, she has Talon at knife point as I watch in awe. And just as quickly, he turns on me. After barely dodging Talon's attack, which was at a turtle's pace compared to Lydia, I answered him.

"Well, if you were listening, Mr. Talon, you'd know the name's Terric, Terric Lore."

As I answer I reach for my knife, just for the comfort of having it close. Both Lydia and Talon have much more experience... and speed. But, I have strength. If this were a fair fight, I might have won, but, there's no such thing as a fair fight.

You fool, you expect to win this? He's the leader of Jigoku. Your job is to get Lydia out of here. So, do it.

"Come on, Lydia," I growled, "let's get out of here. I've been sent to get you. I don't care if you have other things to do here, we need to go."

I keep the knife held out in front of me with my right hand, while trying to guide/push Lydia toward the exit, and away from the corner Talon may or may not have been trying to lead us into.

"Lydia, listen to me," I say slowly, but deliberately, "we need to get out of here. This is for both of us, okay? Now, please, cooperate."

I keep my knife steady and aimed, waiting for the jaguar to pounce.

Yuuku
10-23-2011, 01:51 AM
~Talon~
“Like hell”, Lydia growled, “I was sent here to retrieve the drug and that’s what I’m gonna do.” She aimed her silver revolver at Talon but before she could fire she was instantly flung to one of the walls. Turning her head, Lydia shot Talon a death glare, “Let me go you bastard.” He had her arms pinned to her back as she faced the wall.

“I honestly don’t plan on letting my prey go”, Talon leered at her using his other hand to twist a lock of the brunettes hair painfully causing Lydia to snarl at him. He then slipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out a smooth red vile of an unknown substance and tried to force it into her mouth. Lydia smirked and bit down on his finger feeling the coppery taste of his blood entering her lip, swiping her tongue over the blood on her lips. “Bitch your taking this whether you want to or not”, Talon hissed taking a swig of the liquid the proceeded to flipping Lydia around and pressing his lips to hers forcing it down her throat.

~Lydia~
She thrashed in Talon’s grip twisting and turning to break free as she felt the cool liquid slide down her throat. Slowly her mind started to fog up and her limbs felt weak as Talons grip loosened she slowly slid to the ground feeling paralyzed.

“You FUCKING ASSHOLE! What the hell did you do to me?!” Lydia screamed unable to move her body at all as she fell to the ground chocolate colored hair pooling around her.

“It’s a paralysis potion. Usually what I use to stop the experiments that lose control, quite useful to have around”, Talon smirked then turned towards Terric loading his gun with a tranquilizer. ‘Now for you’

Eternity
10-23-2011, 05:41 PM
Terric Lore

I flick my eyes once away from Talon for only a few seconds to see what happened to Lydia. Then I quickly shift my gaze from Lydia.

"Okay, Mr. Talon. I heard what you said about not wanting to let your prey go, and stuff, but if you allow me to take her out of here, you won't have to deal with her for a while longer. Besides, I'm not here to learn or take your Z-whatever drug, and you don't want us to find out. We're on the same team right now. So, if you don't mind..." I say, inching toward Lydia.

“Oh, and, I don’t think hitting on an opponent is part of this particular trade of work... But, I’m still new to this stuff,” I say with a smirk.

Terric, what the hell are you doing? Don't make him mad, you fool.

"Oh, and just so you know, she's mine," I say jokingly, "Don't get between Lydia and I, 'kay? 'Kay."

Terric! Just get out of here already, before you make things worse.

I continue to inch forward and hoist Lydia up over my shoulder.

"Well, I'm off," I say, saluting with my left, and making sure Lydia doesn't fall of my shoulder with my right.

Echo
10-23-2011, 06:52 PM
Selene Night

"My, my. Late aren't we? Tsk tsk."
I tapped my manicured nails on the wooden arm rest of my chair.

I looked over at Lydia; scrapes, bruises and scars all over.
"You sure got your self fucked up today eh?" I gathered a smirk. The look in her eyes-of course, she was wondering where Xander was.
"About Xander, he's dead." I said my words in a cold manor. "I am the real leader of Mafia Night; don't be too disappointed."
Thinking of what to do with the beat-up girl, I approached the pair.
"Good job on your first mission Terric," I said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Give Lydia to a medic somewhere around here. Anyone wearing a lab coat."

I walked back to my chair. I was sure Lydia wanted some form of explanation though. Well, here it comes, I thought.

Yuuku
10-23-2011, 07:10 PM
~Talon~
“Ch’, they got away”, Talon sighed, returning his gun to his pocket and reaching for his cell phone. “Hey Alice? I need ya to help me with something. Infiltrate Nyx and hunt down the 2 brats by the names of Terric and Lydia. They hafta pay”, he smirked, “no one pisses me off and gets away with it.”

~Lydia~
Squirming out of Terrics grasp, Lydia realized the paralysis potion had worn off as they entered what used to be Xander’s office. ‘What the hell? Xander’s dead?’ Lydia thought as she glared at Selene. Lydia growled up hearing the news though didn’t speak up against Selene or question her. She obediently followed a medic to get her wounds cleaned before they got infected.

“Thanks”, Lydia muttered after having the medic treat her cuts. She had her abdomen and leg bandaged and the cut on her cheek cleaned with alcohol. Looking down at herself in the mirror, Lydia saw how messed up her clothing was with all the blood stains and proceeded to change. Grabbing a black cammie and a pair of dark jean short shorts, she stripped off her current attire.

Eternity
10-23-2011, 07:39 PM
Terric Lore

I felt Lydia squirm on my shoulder, I loosen my grip so she could easily wiggle herself out, but I don't loosen it enough that she might fall. I wouldn't want that to happen in front of Selene. Once Lydia gets down and leaves the room, I strike up a conversation with my new boss.

"So, captain... anything else I must do? Because if you don't mind, that Lydia chick got blood all over my t-shirt, I'd like to change it. What is with you women and ruining my clothes?"

To make a show of what I said, I look down and scowl at the blood stains. And then 'attempt' to rub it off.

"And this was my favourite shirt, too," I add, feigning pain and sadness.

Then I rub my eyes and sniffle, enjoying my own little joke.

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I need to get out of here and remember all the good times I've had with this shirt. And I barely got over the loss of the one you ripped to shreds. Have you women no shame? What have I ever done to you?" I exclaim dramatically.

I barely manage to keep a straight face as I "gloomily" shuffle out of the room. Once I ensure I'm out of earshot, I change my shuffles into steps.

"Well done, Terric. You're already on Selene's good side, and you can act. Cheers to you once again, my friend," I say as I make my way over to my tiny room, yank off my shirt and plop down on my bed.

Echo
10-23-2011, 08:04 PM
"Just a shirt dude...but I don't mind getting you a black tee." I shrugged as he left, and went out in search for Lydia. After a few twists and turns, I arrived at the room Lydia was in.
"Questions? Feel free to ask me. But I need a report. Who," I asked, eyeing the bandages wrapped around her. "Did this? I didn't think that you would be caught off guard so easily."
Another member of the organization walked up to me with my order of fresh strawberries topped with whipped cream. Sub-consciously without looking, I stuck my hand in the bowl and munched; waiting for the reply.

"And that reminds me, any info on the drug? I don't suppose that you failed this mission did you? I think I'm going to have to re-appoint someone for your position," I said, sighing.

I popped another ruby delicacy in my mouth. Still chewing, I said, "Why do you always were the same old-same old cammie and cargo shorts anyways? I mean, a girl's gotta look good, especially for assassination; our favourite sport."

Yuuku
10-23-2011, 08:31 PM
~Lydia~
“Yea yea, feel free to take away my position; I know I failed the mission. Xander’s dead. There isn’t a debt for me to repay anymore anyways”, Lydia murmured eyes looking distant while she sat on her bed pulling her knees towards her chest, hand idly twirling a lock of brown hair. The only reason Lydia tried so hard in the past to be the best was because she felt that the unsaid debt she owed to Xander hung in the air, now with him dead, Lydia didn’t strive to be at the top anymore.

It was nice to be back though her body still ached from Talon’s abuse. ‘Hmmm… I guess I’m not too sure where to go from here. I don’t really have to stay in Night anymore’ she mused.

“You killed him didn’t you? You were the one that killed xander”, Lydia snapped her head back to face Selene, hazelnut eyes meeting midnight.

~Talon~
“This isn’t working”, Talon growled in frustration as he emerged from the lab, clothing splattered with more blood then before. ‘none of them are strong enough, every single one ends up dying.’

“Hey you”, he called to the guard on watch of sector 4 of the lab area, “dispose of this body. It’s another failure.” Talon kicked the corpse on the ground. The lifeless body had rotting and decaying flesh, it’s eyes still open and bloodshot and the body had a bullet hole through the chest. The creature has lost control causing Talon to end it’s sad excuse for a life. ‘So far it seems the younger you are the better the results are’ Talon’s thought wandered back to the seth brat who ran away. ‘Felix better not screw this up.’

Eternity
10-23-2011, 10:02 PM
Terric Lore

I jolt upright, my body sweaty, even though I only wore my dark jeans to sleep.

"Something scared me, in my dream. What was it about? Come on, Terric, it was like, 10 seconds ago. REMEMBER," I sigh, I couldn't remember a thing.

I look towards the clock, I've only been asleep for half an hour, what could happen in that 30 minutes?

"Well, Terric, what do you want to do now? I don't advise going back to sleep, you might piss yourself. Go on a walk or something, clear your head."

So, I walk up to my closet, and look around for something to wear. I grab a pair of forgotten sweatpants.

"Haven't worn you in a while, huh?"

I then grab a white, baggy pull-on sweater, trade my sneakers for flip flops and head out into the hall.

"Huh, most colour you've worn in a while, Terric. Trying to impress a certain someone?"

A stroll slowly through the empty halls, humming quietly. I place my hand on a door leading outside, when I hear voices; familiar voices. My head snaps around, looking for the source of noise.

A little ways away, a light leaks out a door, slightly ajar. The voices continue, coming out that same door. I remove my flip flops, not wanting them to expose me, as I creep closer, and I stop just beside the door. I get down, and strain my ears.

“You killed him didn’t you? You were the one that killed Xander.”

"Lydia?" I whisper to myself.

I stay crouched, out of sight, wanting to continue listening, without getting caught. I position myself so that if I need to escape, I can get up quickly, and run out into the night.

Echo
10-23-2011, 11:42 PM
I devious grin crept its way onto Selene's face.
"Why yes, yes I did."
I lied down on a couch in the room. Brushing locks of hair over the top of my head, I said, "I won't take away your position as top. The thing I want is the damn report. How many times do I need to repeat myself?" I didn't sound angry at all. My voice was as expressionless and cold as my face.

"Look, Jigoku probably wants to kill you and Terric right now. Trust me, I know that 'lack-of-sophistication' leader." I sat upright and almost instantly appeared at the door, as fast as light.
"Train. I know you don't have some stupid debt to pay any more, but according to moi, the jobs you do are a lot more fun than you think. Art; precisely."
I leaned against the door's side, arms hanging loosely at my side. "Whoever it was that got you messed up was better than you. Maybe even younger. I have expectations and I expect you to meet them. Don't and you will be meeting hell. Or I can just throw you back in the streets." I smirked, tilting my head so I saw behind the door. "Well look what we have here. Terric, instead of eavesdropping you might drop in and listen directly, right?" I flicked out a small pocket knife and slashed at Terric's arm, getting his white shirt covered in blood.
"My, I sure don't seem to like your shirts. Not like I care that you were listening, but it's best to stay at the surface of the ocean. Or people like you will drown," I said, face looking down on him, emotionless.

Looking back at Lydia, I ordered, "Make up your mind by an hour. Unless you want to go back to your old life style, and topping that, Night coming to torture you every once in awhile." I smiled and walked out the hallway.

Yuuku
10-24-2011, 12:11 AM
~Lydia~
“Do you really think threatening me is going to work?” Lydia sneered as she got up from the bed before Selene had left the room, “you know that I already know a lot about Night. What do you think the police are gonna think upon hearing the news of what you guys are up to? Send whatever you want against me. I honestly don’t give a damn anymore. But you know what? That bastard Talon has to die.” Lydia clenched her fist, sharp nails digging into the flesh of her palm. “And I wanna be the person to cause it. That will be the sole reason for me to stay”, she growled in a voice dripping with venom.

After Selene had gone back to her quarters, Lydia walked past where Terric and out the door. She had to clear her mind and a walk outside to get some fresh air would do just that. upon stepping outside, she felt the autumn breeze caress her hair as it blew through her bangs. Even with all the smog and pollution coating the sky, Lydia could still make out the silver outline of a crescent moon hanging there among the unseen stars.

Eternity
10-24-2011, 12:40 AM
Terric Lore

I continue to eavesdrop, silently praying I don't get caught. I flinch when I hear my name. I look up from the ground, thankfully, I wasn't caught yet.

Is that Selene's voice?

Then I heard movement. Startled, I look up. Standing, a mere meter away, was Selene. She radiated with power and authority, I watched from my crouched position, forgetting my plan to run. Then she spots me.

"Well look what we have here. Terric, instead of eavesdropping you might drop in and listen directly, right?"

There's no point of running, I thought, so I stood up.

Then she cuts me... and my sweater. I watch as the blood flows, and stains.

"Aww, come on! Really?" I call after her, trying to brush off my eavesdropping.

"This is why you don't wear white, Terric," I say to myself, forgetting I wasn't alone. Panicked, I looked over at Lydia, but, she doesn't seem to notice, as she storms out of the building.

"Nice going, you scared 'em off."

I sigh and put back on my flip flops. And proceed down the hall, back to my room.

I shut the door after me, and take off the sweater. I wipe up the cut, knowing there's no hope for this sweater. I throw it across the room, grab a t-shirt, and flop down in the corner, not wanting to welcome sleep. I just sit there, and think about how I just messed up what little approval I had from my new boss.

"How did you manage to screw things up so quickly, Terric?"

Luxxi
10-25-2011, 09:13 PM

Seth Morse. A little three year old boy. A ZDP-01 experiment. And Felix's latest center of attention. He couldn't afford to screw up his mission, because Seth had been a rare success caused by the drug, and Talon would have him by the throat if he didn't bring the boy back. He glanced at the file again. Looked harmless enough, with his chubby cheeks and head of blonde locks. Then a strong stab of pain hit him in the gut, and he suddenly couldn't get enough air. Felix stretched out one hand and placed it on the alley wall, gasping for breath. For one moment, that picture brought back an agonizing memory of Charlize. Her sparkling blue eyes and that adorable giggle, and finally her still body lying on the floor of his house, their mother holding a knife dripping crimson blood. Shaking his head, Felix closed off his heart and his gaze went cold. It made no sense to dwell in the past, and he had a job to do.

Where could the mess of a child be? It wasn't that hard to find a missing person (or rather ex-person) in the city because normally he had at least a general idea of where they were. In this case, there was nothing to work with. No approximate location, not even a shred of clothing to give the dogs to sniff. But a freaking toddler couldn't have gotten far. Felix stalked out of the alley and glanced around. He was about 5 miles from headquarters, and there wasn't really anything suspicious about his surroundings. So he kept walking as he thought about capturing his prey. Yes, Seth was like a poor confused deer, and the tiger stalking him got closer by the second.

Just then, something caught Felix's eye. There was a girl on the street. She had blonde hair, and looked around a few years younger than he was. But what had made him notice her was the fact that she indeed looked like Seth. A family member maybe? With a crooked smile, he paced towards her. His hand gently slid his katana out, in case she turned out to be troublesome. Hopefully, the girl would help him get somewhere in his mission. Casually dangling the blade at his side, he sneaked up behind her and purred in her ear.

"What's your name, sweetheart?"

chocopocky
10-26-2011, 02:21 AM
Alice

"I wouldn't say no would I?" I answer Talon. I try to adjust my weapon on my left leg as politely as possible.

"But I'll have to get prepared, and get some help..." I try to sound like i'm thinking of a plan. I walk out of the room and think of what to wear. Since this time, I am the visitor.

I walk into my room, that's not really big. I go through my small closet, looking for my best black dress. It was puffy, light, had silky ribbons, and it had the most protective chest plate.

While I am dressing I think of who I can ask for help on this mission. I conclude that Vice-Leader Felix is probably the only one experienced enough. Even he is already on a mission, asking won't be a problem right?

I fasten the strings of bullets under my shoulder sleeves and set off to look for Felix. I hope I can get some food when this is over.

I asked the guards which way he went, and left the building. The cold breeze of the night rushed towards me as I open the large doors. I don't dislike this weather. I look for a long time, but I don't get frustrated because i'm patient. I find him in a dark place, talking to a girl I know isn't a friend of his. I don't want to break their conversation since I was always taught this is rude, but I guess this is an exception. I smile and straighten up, because you have to make a good first impression. I walk towards Felix. As I got near, I noticed the small shine reflecting the moonlight; a knife pointed at the girl's back. Oh well, I thought. It seemed to me that he was having fun. I knew he was currently in an important conference, but I decided to interrupt him anyways.

"Good Evening Vice-Leader Felix! Good evening Miss." I curtsy, then smile. Manners stay with me, since they were taught by my parents. "I'm sorry to bother you and what you're doing, but I have to ask Felix something."

I whisper into Felix's ear and ask him about infiltrating Nyx. I wonder if he'll help me, he seems quite unpredictable.

Eternity
10-26-2011, 09:28 PM
Sandra Morse

Sleep couldn't find me like it had found Seth, so I walked around in the streets, but keeping the dead-end alley in which Seth slept in, in sight. So, if someone was to go in, I could get rid of them before they could do anything to Seth. I couldn't lose him again. Deep in thought, I hadn't heard the soft footsteps coming from behind me.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" came a husky voice from behind.

I turn slowly turn to see a guy a few years older than me, with blue eyes, similar to my own, and jet black hair.

Huh, weird combo, I thought.

I examine him farther, and immediately, I see the long knife he holds, I then take all of him, once again, and then halt my eyes at his face.

"Huh, interesting choice of weapon," I smirk, "But, I don't think you'll be needing it. Oh, and your eyes, they're pretty nice, reminds me of someone, can't quite put my finger on it."

I twirl my hair flirtatiously, hoping he didn't notice that I avoided his question. If things turn out as I hope, I'll drive him in the opposite of Seth, considering the fact that his weapon, I'm assuming a katana, looks like it could do lots of harm, very quickly. Can't take any chance with this guy.

But, just then, a petite girl, around my age approaches. I look briefly at the man looking for some kind of reaction to my reply, or to the girl approaching, but his face showed nothing.

Looks like this is going to be harder than I thought. Two people near Seth, is two people too much.

Hopefully, this girl could help me drive him away, by accident of course. I couldn't risk her knowing about Seth either.

Luxxi
10-28-2011, 09:20 PM

Right away, this wasn't going very well. The girl obviously knew something, but she was keeping her mouth shut. Felix wouldn't let any sign of frustration show on his face however. Emotion was a weakness, and he couldn't afford to let her know that she bothered him. A slight amused smirk teased its way onto his face as she spoke, and he chuckled lightly. Seemed like his person of interest liked his katana. Just for show, Felix twirled his blade, and threw it up in the air, then caught it. But he didn't slip it back into its sheath. It was a subtle, but meaningful reminder that told the girl not to do anything tricky.

"The weapon? Her name's Charlize. And no, I wouldn't use it on a pretty little thing like you."

His voice was like velvet, and which each word, he leaned closer to her, and finally, with his pale, long fingers, he casually lifted a lock of her hair. Then he let it go. His eyes, however, were ice cold and he didn't blink, trying to penetrate her thoughts with his chilling gaze. Felix was a bit surprised when she mentioned his eyes. People had always pointed out that they didn't match his hair. Blue eyes usually went with a soft face and sweet features. Felix was all angular, with high cheekbones and arching eyebrows. He was fairly chiseled, and then his stupid azure eyes came and threw everything off balance.

"Babe, I don't know anyone with eyes as sexy as mine. I think you may be mistaken. You also look a little familiar. Ever been to the bar, or the club on the corner of the street? At remembering faces, I'm strictly a B-plus, but with names, I never forget them. So, what is yours?"

Just then, Alice pranced into the scene. Felix had always found her entertaining. She looked like she belonged in a frilly dress, prancing around with a bunch of cuddly animals. But she was a badass member of Jigoku, and he wouldn't wanna get on her bad side. However, things got a lot more complicated. She wanted him to do what? Infiltrate Nyx? He was a tad busy at the moment, and how could Talon expect him to be in two places at once? God, sometimes people expected too much from him. He leaned down to tell Alice his answer.

"Alright, missy, I'm in the middle of something. Wait for me, and please," he said mockingly, "Don't interrupt me again. I'd hate for you to piss me off."

Eternity
10-29-2011, 12:41 AM
Sandra Morse

"Aww, you're sweet, but apparently blind, because these eyes right here, are the same, if not, sexier, than yours," I say to try to regain his attention, and trying to come off playful. I lower my eyelids and tilt my chin slightly downward, so I could look up at him through my naturally thick eyelashes.

Time to lead him away from Seth, you've risked it long enough. And, he knows that girl who had pranced in, hopefully, I can kill two birds with one stone.

I work to hold the wanted emotions on my face. Looks are deceiving, as they say, and I hope mine are deceiving enough. Of the sixteen years I've lived, I've managed to deceive all that I've met. I got myself and my brother out of the horrid orphanage by sweet-talking the guard on duty into the back alley, and kicking him into a wall, hearing a terrible crack as his head took the impact. After dragging the body behind the orphanage dumpster, I went back in for my brother; that was a relatively good thing my looks have gotten for me. A bad thing they had done, was they've gotten stuck there in the first place. The headmaster saw me out on the streets, when I was fourteen, with newborn Seth in my arms. Guards were sent to get Seth and I inside, because, of my stubbornness, I didn't do as told. I kicked at the men who were called to bring us in, but, in the end, I had lost the battle. I was tough, no one would believe it, but, I truly was, I still am. All I could do then, was wait. After two, dreadfully long years, I've learned to make the blonde hair and icy blue eyes work for me. After getting my brother back, I had vowed to make it up to him, after letting him down, twice, in his short life of three years.

"Speaking of bars, want to go grab a drink?" I bite my lip and look at the ground, trying to come off as shy. And I silently hope he didn't notice how I avoided his question yet again.

I look up at him, through my thick eyelashes again and lay my hand lightly on his chest, "You don't mind, right?"

I glance towards the girl and glance back at the man, trying to manage a pained expression.

"Actually, you look kinda busy," I pout, "I think it's time for me to go. See you around?"

I search his face to see if he had reacted this time, but again, I could find nothing.

I pat my pocket, 'feeling for my phone', "Where is it? My phone!" I whip my head from side to side.

I hope it was a good enough excuse for me to walk away. I continue to scan the ground for my 'phone'. And then turn into the alley, in which Seth hid, and made sure he was fully hidden in the shadows.

Yuuku
10-31-2011, 12:40 AM
~Talon~
Two dark figures sat at the far side of the room, behind all the swarming bodies dancing to the beat, as the strobe lights shone over them and loud music blared in their ears. ‘Intoxication’, a club owned by Jigoko, it was like a testing ground for new drugs and products before being released to the public and the people were the guinea pigs.

One of the figures giggled as her arms wrapped around the others figures neck and she placed herself onto his lap.

“Talon, why don’t you have some more to drink?” she whispered seductively into his ear.

“Ahh I apologize Roxanne but I really must take my leave soon”, Talon flashed his million dollar smile.

“Aww you can’t even stay for a bit longer?” Roxanne leaned down to capture Talon’s lips in a kiss. ‘Maybe a bit longer’ Talon smirked as his arm came to wrap around her slim waist and slid up her body.

~~~

It was midnight as Talon made his way outside ‘Intoxication’, his warm breath mingled with the cold night air. As soon as he found himself in front of his car, he spotted a little blonde girl on the sidewalk and she seemed to be looking for something. ‘Sarah Morse, Seth Morse’s only family left. Bingo’

“Oh what’s a pretty little girl like you doing out on the streets this late at night?” Talon asked,” It’s dangerous at such a late hour.”

Echo
10-31-2011, 02:07 AM
Selene Night

It's been awhile, I thought, as I lifted my head so that I would see the stars streaking through the night sky. I had some business to attend, matters involving Jigoku's spies...

The clicking of my black stiletto shoes were faint as I walked down the shaded alley, turning around to different paths every minute or so. I brushed a few strands of hair away from my face. There it was, Intoxication, Jigoku's nightclub. I was just about to step up to the grand, glass doors when I saw a dark figure walk out nonchalantly. I got up closer, and ducked behind a few stacked but empty barrels of oil. Talon Jigoku. Of course.

It seemed to me like he met up with some blonde chick just outside of the building that was beside the nightclub. Huh, I thought, nothing to see there. As soon as the two were out of my sight, I silently crept into the dark building.

Luxxi
11-02-2011, 09:29 PM

Screw Talon, that little prick. Felix closed his eyes in a gesture of annoyance. What the hell was the Jigoku leader doing here, interrupting his mission? Of course Talon wasn't someone to mess around with, seeing as he was as dangerous as the devil, but tampering with Felix's missions was the best way to piss him off. Alice had already gotten on his nerves, so he wasn't the most stable person on the planet at the moment. He slowly opened his eyelids, blue eyes glinting with cold fury. But anger wasn't going to help in this situation so he quickly composed his expression and raised an eyebrow. Felix thought carefully about what his path of action should be and finally decided on a nonchalant casual approach, with the slightest bit of violence. Of course, he couldn't be entirely Mr. Nice Guy, and pointed the tip of his sword a few inches from his boss's jugular.

"Well, what have we here? This girl's mine, so excuse me, but don't interrupt us."

Felix had been relaxed, but there was a snarl to his tone. That would hopefully give Talon the hint to not bother him again. Then he turned to the blondie and his voice was almost purring again.

"So, sexy eyes, I say we go grab a drink and get to know each other better, hm? I find you so very intriguing."

Eternity
11-02-2011, 11:33 PM
Sandra Morse

After checking if Seth was hidden, I had left the alley, not to draw attention to the alley, in case the guy had been watching me. Sure enough, he was still there, so I had returned to his side.

"Can't find it," I shrug, "Oh well."

It was a beautiful, fall night, it'd be a shame to sleep and miss out.

Seth will be perfectly fine, I can go have some fun.

Fun wasn't something I was used to. It was always running, or deceiving, or whatever else. I glance around at the street, at the buildings, at the nearby club. And I think of all the people out there with normal lives. I've been robbed the chance. First, I don't know where my parents are, at the age of 16. My brother is an ex-zombie and the closest thing I have to a friend, is well, this guy that I met a few minutes ago, that I barely know. Normal, blonde, 16 year old girls, have a bajillion friends. But, not me. I'm just, well, me.

I look around me again, and sigh as I stare toward the club. I could just imagine, girls that look like me, in there, having the time of their lives.

Just then, a red-headed guy comes out of that very club, and heads straight for us.

“Oh what’s a pretty little girl like you doing out on the streets this late at night?” the guy had asked, “It’s dangerous at such a late hour.”

Before I could say anything, the guy beside me responds.

"Well, what have we here? This girl's mine, so excuse me, but don't interrupt us."

Directed towards me he said, "So, sexy eyes, I say we go grab a drink and get to know each other better, hm? I find you so very intriguing."

What he said had made my heart flutter.

This is my chance, my chance to let go and have some fun.

"Sure," I say with a sweet smile, "Lead the way."

Yuuku
11-04-2011, 11:59 PM
~Talon~
Smiling at Felix’s anger, Talon found that it was certainly entertaining to piss off his second in charge as the guy had quite a quick temper at times. He brought his arms up jokingly in a surrendering fashion and took a few steps back, grin still plastered across his pale complexion. ‘How protective’

“Oh my bad, didn’t see ya there. Of course I wouldn’t dream of stealing your prey Felix.” Talon lifted his index finger to gently push away Felix’s katana as the weapon was quite dangerous and he knew of the damage it could cause and he really didn’t want to dirty his current attire so no point for a fight.

“Now must we really get violent?” Talon chuckled and turned back to his black BMW. “Well, I trust that you’ve got things under control here. I’ll take my leave now, wouldn’t want to be a bother to you.”

Echo
11-05-2011, 03:49 AM
Selene Night

As I walk in, my eyes are met by a bright flash of coloured light-typical for a nightclub. Once the bright light left my sight, I looked around the place. A bar, tables and chairs, DJ and dance floor; still pretty typical. Nothing really special. This is probably one of their cover-ups, I thought. To keep people distracted from their real goal...

Deciding to try to gather as much information as possible, I went over to some overly built man anyway. Likely to be on steroids, I assumed, examining his structure. I gave him a little smile and wave.
"You part of Jigoku?" I asked him, adding a hint of a drunk act.
The man looked confused, and took a sip of his beer. "Ji-what?" He hiccuped.
Uhg, gross, I thought, taking a step back and away from the man.
I regained my composure, "never mind," I said. I flipped my hair, and left the club all 'high and mighty' looking, smirk plastered on my face.

Eternity
11-06-2011, 12:02 AM
Sandra Morse

“Oh my bad, didn’t see ya there. Of course I wouldn’t dream of stealing your prey Felix,” said the guy who had approached us.

I look at the first guy, the one with the dramatic blue eyes.

"Felix, huh? An interesting name... Wait a moment. Did he just say 'prey'?"

Enraged, I took a step back from both of them.

"What does he mean, Felix?" my question thick with anger, "What did he mean?"

My voice grew louder with each question. I could feel my face getting hot, the anger rising and rising.

How could I be so stupid? Who knows what we could've done? I will never be a normal girl, I must face the facts. How could I let this happen? I bet he does this everyday. And he doesn't see the different faces, just the miniskirts and low-cut shirts.

I glance between the two, feeling hot, angry tears well up in my eyes. I swipe my hand across my face, turn on my heel, and run off. My vision blurs as the tears flow. I heard my flipflops smack hard against the road. I run and run, with the anger burning inside of me.

Stupid, stupid, stupid... That was the only thing running through my mind; over and over.

I hear a car horn blare to my left, but it hadn't stopped me. I ran farther and farther away from the two men. My lungs burned. My legs grew limp. And I collapsed there on the spot. Hearing a car come to a squealing stop, a mere 3 feet away.

Terric Lore

I sighed.

"Well, Terric. If you've got nothing to do, go out and do something."

I hoisted myself up, a headed it. It was still night, surprisingly, as I stepped out of the building. I walked around to the other side of the building, and went into the building's garage. After joining the mafia, I was given this car to use on missions.

"Screw this. I'm taking this thing for a drive."

I put the keys in the ignition, and brought the car to life. I pulled out, and drove through the empty streets. I rolled the the window, and let the cool, autumn engulf me.

"Haven't felt this good in a while, huh Terric?"

I continue along the empty, peaceful roads. The silence is broken by a honking nearby.

"Huh, kinda late to be honking? And, there's no one out here anyway."

I head toward the noise, but found nothing. I had decided to turn left, a few seconds too late. I swerved sharply around the corner, and slammed on the brakes. Right there, on the road, was a blonde teen, face-down, in flipflops and a skirt.

Seth Morse

Seth stretches out his tight muscles, having slept behind a dumpster. He blinks his eyes, trying to adjust to the darkness. He whips his head around.

"Sandra?" It came out a whisper. But as his fear grew, so did the volume of this voice.

"Sandraaaa?"

His voice was thick with fear as he called for his sister over and over again. He had not gotten up, because Sandra had told him to stay put. He continued to call from the darkness of the alley.

Echo
11-15-2011, 12:38 AM
Selene Night

Clouds covered the sky, leaving a small peep hole for a streak of light to shine and light the gravel grounds beside an alley. A nearby lamppost was flickering with a dull, yellowish light with fruit flies-pests, swarming around it. The alley I entered was cobblestone, a few doors to the right of the building, and the typical tin trash cans to the left. And right, outside of the alley was a cardboard sign engraved poorly with the words, "DO NOT ENTER." The piece of cardboard hung on the brick wall with two pieces of tape; the ends of the sign were shrivelled and stained with a brown color.

My eyes jumped at the sight of blonde girl slumped face-first on the ground, cheek against the soggy, rough floor. Her skirt was slightly hiked up from what seemed to be a fall, one flip-flop was thrown a foot or so away from the bare foot itself. Walking towards the female, I was surprised to see a dull white car, shining from a recent was though not completely new. Terric's vehicle of course.

"Terric." I called, when I had walked up to the pair.
I smiled. "Mind taking her to HQ?"
My intuition told me she would be...of use.

chocopocky
11-15-2011, 03:49 AM
Alice

Since i'm outside, I decided to take a walk. It's a cool night, which i like, because the dry air conditioning is so fake. Everything is so fake, it's good to feel good to feel something real for once.

I walk down the endless dark alleys, hoping to find a breezy natural spot to rest, but it's hard in such a dark, deserted community. Air is air, better than nothing.

I exit the alleys to the main road, and something caught my eye. I saw the pretty Miss from earlier in the middle of the road and another Miss wearing a blindfold. She looks sophisticated but has a strong aura. There is a man with really dark hair. He looks thin but also strong. It's obvious that I can't fight them, but I have a feeling that the girl is important to us, since Felix was with her...

I walk away and go back to the main building. I didn't get to use my weapons... and i wore my best clothes too... I don't know a lot that's going on, but I know infiltrating Nyx will have to wait.

I found Talon and told him what i saw with as much detail as I can.

Eternity
11-15-2011, 10:44 PM
Terric Lore

I jumped out of the car, and approached the girl. She was unconscious. I was trying to decide whether to pick her up, and take her to HQ, or just move her off the road. Just then Selene's voice came from behind. And she had told me to take her back to HQ. So, I had reached down to pick her up. I had picked her up, and held her in front of me, and headed for the car. I looked down at the girl, and flinched when I saw her bloody face. I assumed it was from the fall. I had flinched again when her eyes popped open.

Sandra Morse

Pain rushed throughout my whole body, I opened my eyes in panic. Looking down at me, was a guy with jet-black hair. I would have demanded he let me down, but, the pain was to overwhelming. My eyelids felt heavy as I watch the guy carrying me.

Terric Lore

"Shhh, it's okay. We're going to help you," I said to the girl, not wanting to let down Selene. I had to bring her to HQ.

"It's okay, it's okay..." I repeated quietly while I looked up, and took in what was around. Only a few more steps toward the car. I look down again as I finish the journey to my car. I saw the girl's eyelids flutter closed. I opened the door of the backseat of the car, and placed her in the back. I closed the door, and I walked over to the passenger side of the car, and held it open for Selene.

Echo
11-21-2011, 03:54 AM
Selene Night

"...Help her, huh?" I flashed a smirk as I entered the car.

The ride to HQ was silent, I stared at the girl to make sure she did not wake. I had her wounds attended to, covering her up with bandages and medical cream and such. She had fair, blonde hair, and flirty-blue eyes. How typical, I thought, rolling my eyes beneath my blindfold. I glanced at the girl again. She would be my pawn, and I will fill her with resentment towards the Jigoku. How? Well, she does indeed have a little brother named Seth, does she not? One of the victims I thought her compatible with Project-D, only for the goddamned Jigoku to get him first.

Submerged in my thoughts, I almost haven't noticed that the car came to a halt, stopping outside the 'seemingly' abandoned factory/warehouse.

JessieeJesterr
11-22-2011, 01:14 AM
Zelza

I was entering the dark alley I had called home for so long wearing my blood stained black shirt as I struggled to drag the heavy mans body into my little corner. This time the man was much older then usual probably about 30 or so, I propped his body in between the dumpster and the wall of the building sitting him up. I smiled as I sat down on his lap as if he were a thrown his body was still warm. I reached on the ground and grabbed my sweater throwing it over my shoulder’s and began searching threw the wallet I had taken from the man.
“Let’s see what I’ve gotten today.” I say to myself as I reach threw the wallet. The first thing I found was three twenty dollar bills that I shoved into my pocket. I threw the credit cards over my shoulder into the dumpster that’s when I noticed the family photo my smile grew as I pulled it from the pouch. A husband and wife stand with their two daughters and one son.
“It would seem I’ve captured myself a father.” I says turning to the body as I rips the picture in half.
“I have two daughters and one son.” I answers as I knob his head.
“What a coincidence my father also had two daughters and one son,” I say tearing the picture in half again. “If you were anything like my father I’ve saved your son from an agonizing future.” I say tossing the ripped pieces of paper over my head and smiling.
“I’m sure your life isn’t that bad.” I say nodding the body’s head.
“Who asked you to speak!” I yell slapping the mans face. After slapping the dead body for a moment I found myself laughing hysterically.
“What a boring life I have sitting here arguing with a dead body in a dark alley.” I say trying to stop myself from laughing.
“The worst part is that you’re not winning.” I says nodding the dead body’s head. Suddenly it came back that burning of my skin around my right eye the pain brought tears to my eyes as I let a horrific scream out. I dug my nails into the body as I bit my lip trying desperately to fight the horrible pain. I closed my eyes and leaned back shaking the pain was putting me to sleep again as it had every night. Sometimes I think escaping that place was pointless I have no where to go and no one to live for, no reason to live.

Eternity
11-26-2011, 01:12 AM
Sandra Morse

My eyes flutter open, and light flood into my eyes. I groaned and blocked the lights with my hand.

"Now, where am I?" I asked myself. I look around the room and see the guy from before, the one that had been carrying me. He'll have answers.

"Oh, hey. It's you. You saved me, right?" I asked after I had sat up. Before he had answered, a man had walked in, but, he didn't see me.

"Hey, Terric. So, you busy? I wanna go do something before Selene tells us to go infiltrate that pathetic thing Talon calls a mafia. Or, whatever else she wants."

The man had finally noticed me in the room.

"Oh, who's this? I haven't seen her before. Well, if you're busy, I'll just go," he said, heading for the door.

After he had gone, I questioned this so-called 'Terric'.

"So, Terric, you're in a mafia, huh? 'Cause he said infiltrate, so, I guess that means you're in a mafia that opposes that one?" I laughed, "Not as dumb as you thought, huh?" I continued to smile at him, until something had popped up in my head, "It was you, wasn't it? You were the ones who Zombie-fied my brother! Well, you're not going to get me so easily."

My voice dripped with anger. I jumped up off the make-shift bed I had laid on and started running. But, my right calf cramped, and I collapsed on the spot.

Terric Lore

Sam, a fellow guard in Nyx, walked in the room I was sitting in, and he hadn't noticed the blond sitting nearby. That egghead was blabbing on and on. Selene was not going to be pleased. She had almost gotten away too, but, she had fallen over.

"Hey, hey, careful there. Don't hurt yourself," I said trying to pick her up.

Sandra Morse

"Let go of me!" I screamed in his face, while rolling over. "Don't you come any closer."

Seth Morse

Seth woke up startled, when he heard a male voice nearby. He leaned out of his veil of shadows, and looked toward the sound. There were two men, except, one was unconscious. Seth's curiosity kicked in.

"Hey, what you doing?"

But, the other man had fallen asleep. Seth shrugged his little shoulders, leaned back into the shadows, and fell asleep once again.

JessieeJesterr
11-26-2011, 01:31 AM
Zelza

I woke up my body felt stiff as I stood up and began to stretch is was early I could hear my limbs snapping as I turned back to see the corps I had fallen asleep on. The corps was now cold and completely useless but I couldn’t move it for that would cause too much stress on my already sore body so that would mean I would have to move.
I sighed rather angrily this is the worst part about doing this I always end up having to move because of these bodies. I began looking around I had some sort of feeling someone was around me I couldn’t risk someone have witnessing what I had done I have enough problems.
“Did you happen to see anyone while I was sleeping?” I ask the corps as I shake his head side to side. My stomach began to growl as I shoved my hand into my pocket I still had the money from this man I’d finally be able to buy myself a good meal. I looked around once more that’s when I noticed someone was there.

Echo
11-26-2011, 01:37 AM
Selene Night

After finishing up with some matters at hand, I walked into the room Terric had placed the girl in. She sat fumbled on the floor, desperately trying to exit. Terric held her back.

"My my, she thinks we're Jigoku doesn't she?" I made a tsk-tsk sound, and walked over the two almost wrestling on the floor. I grabbed the blondie from the bottom of her chin, my fingers slightly squeezing her cheeks.
"Look. Zombies totally aren't our thing, it's Project-D. And what is Project-D you might ask? The making of the perfect doll." I shot her a sneer. I walked over to a desk that had some files on top. When I found the right parchment, I picked it up, scanning it and returned to...Sandra.
"Your brother, name Seth? Yep, yep. It's too bad we didn't catch him in time." I looked Sandra in the eye. "One things for sure. We will guarantee your little helpless brother's safety if you help us with one little..task."
I looked over at Sam who was peacefully lounging on a couch. I shot him a glare, "And what are you doing? Guard the lab." The man clumsily jolted out of his seat and dashed out the opened doors, as a big rush of wind swept past me.

A devious glint flashed in my eyes. "Want to know about what happened to your brother?"
A cold smile crept on my lips, temptingly luring the victim.

Eternity
11-30-2011, 10:57 PM
Sandra Morse

I opened my mouth to tell her that I didn't believe that she knew anything about Seth. But, I snapped my mouth shut. She seemed so sure about everything.

"What is this "task" you speak of?" I try hard to keep my voice stead.

I look toward Terric for support.

Terric Lore

I glance between Selene and Sandra, wondering what Selene has planned. The girl glances at me with pleading eyes. My heart drops. Knowing Selene, the task will not be a walk in the park. I try to answer her with my eyes, tell her I have nothing to do with this, which isn't completely true. It made no difference, because she had already looked away. She stared at the floor, her eyes glazed over.

Sandra Morse

Why am I even thinking about this? I'd do anything to help Seth. Something clicked in my head. I had left Seth in the alley!

"Oh my gosh, Seth! I need to get back to Seth!" I said to no one in particular.

I got up to run, but my knee had locked, and I tumbled face-first into the ground.

"Ouch," I mumbled, as I rolled onto my back, and rubbed my face. I hoisted myself up, and propped myself up on my elbows.

Terric Lore

I flinched as the girl snapped out of her trance, and started panicking. She stumbled over her own words, and tried to get back up and run again. Before I could react, she face-planted into the ground. She then quickly rolled over, defeat written all over her face.

"Careful, dear. Don't hurt yourself. You're not going to get any better if you keep trying to run off like that," I say to her softly.

Seth Morse

Seth slowly arose once again from his sleep. His neck had started cramping from sleeping in such a strange way. He looked around, and saw the man looking right at him. Curiosity grew inside of him.

"Hi," he said as he waved to the man, "What you doing here?"

He stared at the man and remembered something.

"Sandwa said no one was allowed here. You go now. Before she come back. She get mad at you," Seth said, pointing an accusing finger.

JessieeJesterr
11-30-2011, 11:03 PM
“Sandwa? Who is that?” I ask looking at the small child as he pointed at me. I began stretching my arms over my head it’s not like I was planning on staying here any longer but having a little kid boss me around wasn’t very respectful.
“What are you doing here?” I ask looking back down at the little boy. He didn’t look that old barely a toddler, “If no one is allowed here then why are you here?” I ask glaring at the little boy. I felt rather insulted by the way he was pointing at me as if he was accusing me of something dastardly.