PDA

View Full Version : How To Post

John
10-16-2011, 02:03 AM
Work In Progress

For the most part, posting will happen much as a normal RP. The only time this will really change is when dice rolls occur.

In the case of an attacking post, you will post your character's action, IE "The mighty Pansy raised his sword above his head. Screaming his battle cry of 'Oatmeal cookies!' he swung the sword at the hapless creature"

Immediately following the action, you will need to put 2 dice rolls. One for the attack, which will be done using 1d20. Followed by the damage roll for your weapon which will be on your character sheets. When I post for the monster(s), I will post whether or not your attack was successful and then deduct the damage accordingly.

John
10-20-2011, 10:28 PM
So after reading thourhg a large portin of our test thread, I would like the follwoing to be done in the actual RPs.

Saving throws. I think would work better if posted in the OOC. The reason for this is so that if needed, the player can post what happens to their character a little easier.

Thieving Abilities: Should also be posted OOC for much the same reason as above.

Thoughts?

Lord Tully
10-20-2011, 10:32 PM
Yeah, I think that would work.

Tune
10-20-2011, 10:39 PM
Looks like it will work for the exact reasons you stated. Plus, it would make the IC less jumbled, and easier to read.

Lord Tully
10-20-2011, 10:45 PM
I think it would work fine posting the rolls in the IC, but I agree that it'll probably work better doing it in the OOC.
What about attack rolls though? Will those be in the OOC or the IC?